Acrid

hudkina

"Still vague, that doesn't prove anything," Pyre answers, "This galaxy will require more proof in all matters if you wish to survive but yes I do belong to one of the Orders."

Pyre stands up and turns his back to Roiju. The shadow that loomed over him before on Correlia suddenly appears over him again. His voice deepens and booms like the sound of a runaway train, shaking the boy's soul.

"I am Sith" Pyre says, his stature towering over Roiju.

The word sith echoes across the fields. Flocks of birds emerge from the trees nearby as if sensing an enemy. It continues to ring through the land for several seconds.

This would be the boy's true test. If he cowered in fear, he would be killed. If he acted cocky in the presence of the Sith Lord, he would be killed. Though he scorned upon both sides of the spectrum, Pyre felt that Roiju would undoubtedly pass this simple challenge.

Angelfire sucks cock

"You wish to be trained as a Sith?" Pyre rhetorically asks Roiju.

He walks over to the submissive boy, his shadow looming over, and picks him up to his feet to eye level. Then Pyre stares deep in to Roiju's eyes, though Pyre's own eyes were hidden by the shadow of his cloak. Roiju could feel his soul being pulled and pushed, seeing if it was worthy enough to deserve the teaching of the Sith.

"Why do you wish to become one and how do you know you have the abilities necessary to become a Sith?"

Pyre raises his right hand towards a rooted tree to demonstrate the abilities necessary. With a simple upward movement of his fingers, the tree is yanked from it's secure place in the ground. Pyre then swings his arm, sending the tree flying off in to the distance.

"Then do you think you can survive the training? Sith value strength above all things, any found weakness and your life will be ripped from you."

Angelfire sucks cock

"I think I have the strength to survive the sith training, becuase I will do whatever is necessary to get back my memories. And I mean anything, I would kill the highest ranking governemnt official, or torture the lowest piece of street trash in the galaxy."

Roiju says as he clenches his hands into fists. His anger was beginning to boil. This man, this sith, wasnt helping him at all. He neede to gain power. And he needed alot of it.

Roiju looks at the tree that Pyre at lifted out of the ground with a mere motion of his hands. He knew that if he had the training, he would greater things than that. He would make people kill themselves just for the fun of it. He would trick governments into starting war on civilizations that were peaceful. He would find wonderful ways of torturing people with just6 his mind. And he would love every second of it.

asdfgcopy.jpg

"Hhmmm... You feel anger towards me," Pyre paces around Roiju.

After circling a couple times, Pyre stops behind Roiju and begins to pump graphic images into his mind through the force. Images filled with blood and gore. Images of death and decay. Images decorated with destruction and chaos. The boy's breath is heard ghasping in shock and disgust as each picture is portrayed in his mind. Roiju sees and feels the blood of innocence splatter their warm blood on his face, watching as their bodies are mangled and dismembered in front of him. Then the scene where is Father was murdered. He sees it as if he were there again but a spectator from the side, unable to distinguish the faces of those except his father's. He can hear his own voice screaming then Mr. Stovachi rips into two, ending Roiju's visions with a wall of red flowing blood.

Pyre pushes Leo on the ground while he stands in shock from the illusions. He hits the dirt and slides a few inches.

"Then it's your decision." Pyre reaches down and helps Roiju back up, "Go find that tree I just uprooted and bring it here."

Pyre turns his back to the student and takes a seat on the ground, going over the event that arose not too long ago.

Angelfire sucks cock

Leo nods to Pyre. He walks over to the tree squinting as the sunlight hits his eyes again. He had started to like the darkness. After it had consumed his memories, it was the only constant in his life besides anger. Darkness was the only thing he could rely on. It was the one thing he would never let go.

He reaches the tree and says."F**k." He judges the size of the tree and estimates its weight. It weighed a hell of alot more than he did. He knew he would never be able to lift it. He began to get angry. This man, Pyre, had given him a task that was a impossible. He could feel blackness beginning to consume. The anger and darkness he had begun to depend on was coming backto him now full force.(No pun intended for THE force).

He reached down to wrap his arms around it. His arms didnt even reach halfway around the tree. The muscles in his arms flexed as he began to try and lift the tree. The more he tried to lift, and the more he failed, the angrier he got. Suddenly he jerked around facing the long ways in which Pyre was standing.He yells out to the man who will teach him the ways of the darkside."How in the name of the Chiss, do I do this? how doy uo expect me to lift this, huh."

asdfgcopy.jpg

Pyre grins as the faint yells of Roiju reach his ears. Anger fills the soundwaves along with failure. It kisses the Sith's ears giving him that warm fuzzy feeling.

"One try and he's already given up," Pyre calmly speaks as if someone was there to listen.

The Lord's mind's eye watches over his apprentice, marking his every move and every mistake. It pays attentions to his feelings, his emotions, to make sure he gets the most out of his training, and the unseen eye feels out as his ability with the Force grows. Roiju's anger had grown on it's own since his awakening, and the Force begins to respond in turn.

Pyre sends a Force Message: YOU GIVE UP ALREADY! HOW CAN YOU HOPE TO BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ME WITH DRIVE AS THIS!

Roiju suddenly sees tiny splinters from the bark of the tree begin to move. They slowly float in the air, almost appearing to be a syncronized dance. The apprentice becomes infatuatated at the couple dozen of woods chips floating through the air in their twirling movements.

With out warning the splinters dart towards Roiju: sticking in his arm, his leg, and a couple making their mark on his face. Blood begins to dribble down from the pieces of wood, some chips embed themselves under his skin. The sharp pain fills his body.

YOU FEEL THAT ANGER!? ANGER TOWARDS THE TREE!? USE THAT TO DRIVE YOU TO FINISH YOUR TASK! CRY OUT AGAIN IN DEFEAT AND YOU WILL DIE!"

Angelfire sucks cock

Roiju hears Pyres Force message and feels the splinters enter his body. His anger spikes sharply entering a crucial zone. His anger was supreme. The only thing he wanted to do was get rid of this amount of anger, it was causing him pain. It was burning his body up faster than he could make sense of it. He screams out with a red glow surrounding his body. He thinks of the tree bein lifted off the ground and into the air. He thrusts out his hands and pulls them upward in a quick motion. The tree lifts into the air following Roiju's motions. He looks at the tree seeing it in the air. He gets even angrier that Pyre hadnt made him this angry before. He was getting even angrier.

He pulled back his arm and threw it toward the cave, expecting the tree to fly all the way. It flew 20 feet and then dropped. He got even angrier becuase he did not exceed. He picked up the tree again and threw it another twenty feet. He kept getting angry becuase he couldnt make it go any farther. He kept thinking about all things that might be holding him back, which made him even angrier. He threw back his arms and threw them forward with all his mght causing the tree to sail the rest of the way back to the cave. He allowed himself a moment of joy before walking back to the cave. He says to Pyre."Now what, my master?"

asdfgcopy.jpg

Pyre glances back at the heaving Roiju. His faces swells up to one side from the many tiny pricks sticking in him and the blood runs down to his chin, dripping off to form a tiny puddle on the ground. The massive tree lay in front of him, battered and broken from its constant tossing.

"I didn't say put it there," Pyre notions with his head to the tree, "I said put it there..."

Pyre points to a spot on the ground about 10 meters to the side. Though the length seems insignificant to the boy's distance already it would be very difficult. First of all the boy was fatigued, though he did not know it yet. The Force had clearly taken it's toll on Roiju's rage. Secondly, Pyre is going to add a slight twist.

"...and you can't use your hands."

Pyre stands off to the side with his arms crossed, appearing to spectate at Roiju.

Angelfire sucks cock

Roiju looks at Pyre like he is crazy. He speaks in a rough gravely voice."I could barely move it the first time with my hands, and now you want me to try without my hands. OK."

Roijus body was perfect. He was in peak shape for a man his age. But his mind. His mind was exhausted from moving the tree already. He could barely think to himself. He puts his hands to his temples and massages them for a second.

He then removes his hands from his head and places them behind his back. He begins to concentrate on moving the tree to the small distance to his side. He images a bunch of tendrils sneaking off his body and wrapping themselves around the log and picking it up. He only wished he could make that happen in somewhere other than in his mind. He then realizes, whatever he could do in his imagination, he could do in the real world with the force.

He projects his thoughts toward the tree. He can feel the force flowing through him toward the tree and other objects. He tries to put more flow heading to the tree, but it takes a considerable effort. He begin focusing tendrils of the force to the tree. He has one wrap around, then another, and another, and another. Soon he has thirty tendrils wrapped aroun d the tree. He begin to shake them like you woul reigns to toss the tree up into the air for a mall distance as well as small height. He great sucess in this venture.

He is one meter from his target when all the tendrils snap in half.

"No." More anger begind to boil inside of him. Being this close to achieving his goal, being tired, being exhausted. And then this had to happen. A red glow appears around him again like it had before. The anger had began to take a physical form around Roiju. The sith hopeful screma sout in rage.

The tree suddenly picks up and slams down on the ground right where Pyre wanted it to. then it cracks open. Roiju falls to his knees, mentally exhausted form the strain. He looks at Pyre and holds out his hands pointing tothe tree, palms up."Satisfied."

asdfgcopy.jpg

"No, I'm not..." Pyre walks over to the collapsed form on the ground.

Without even looking at the broken tree, the two pieces suddenly go soaring through the air. They breeze past Roiju a mere inch from each ear and smack into the forest beyond the cave. A cloud of wood and leaves flies up through the air coincidently with the loud cracking sound of breaking timber.

Pyre towers over the exhausted Roiju. His ominous shape cast a shadow but was soon overcome by Acrid's night. The Sith turns his back to his apprentice and heads towards the cave.

"...but it will do for now," Pyre says, "Well done today, rest and we will continue tomorrow."

A shroud of darkness envelopes Pyre as he enters the cave...

Angelfire sucks cock

Roiju bows before Pyre lenters the darkness. He leans against the cave wall and begins to get back his energy. He closes his eyes and lets the darkness of the back of his eyelids take him away.

He begins to dream things he doesnt remember.

He sees a woman with black hair. He could feel he had emotion for her. He loved her. He didnt know who she was, but he loved her. He was angry that he didnt know who she was. He wished he knew who she was. She was beautiful. He could see her sitting alone on snowy ground with her eyes closed. Then the snow began to fall around her. It seemed as if the heaven opened up and the gods were letting her see into their realm. He was bginning to understand why he loved her. Then the scene changed.

She was in a dimly lit bar. He wondered how she went from a beautiful snowy place to a seedy bar where she would be taken advantage of. He sees himself sitting there next to her holding her hand unerneath the table. Then he sees another man walk over and kiss nher lips. Both the dream version and the one having the dream, their anger flares as he dream verson grabs the other mans collar and shoves him back after having a few choice words with him. His anger level is still there as the dream changes. In itd place is blackness consuing the one he loved.

"Nooooooooooooooooooo." He awakes and hears his voice echoing off the cave walls. He stands up feeling refreshed and still angry. He walks into the darkness of the cave trying to find Pyre.

asdfgcopy.jpg

The form of Pyre suddenly appears behind Roiju. All that could be seen of his form was a deeper shade of black in the darkness. No light could enter the cave causing Roiju to squint to make his eyes adjust.

"What're you doing?" Pyre scolds Roiju, "I told you to rest until morning."

Pyre's voice echoes down the cold halls of rock. Silence falls over the two once the echoes die out. They stand motionless, enjoying the silence as if death had come to visit, freeing their souls and ridding them of the burden of life.

Pyre picks up after a few minutes of silence, "Nevermind, since you are here, we will begin your next level of training. No doubt by now you have come to the realization that when you're overcome by anger and hate, the Force responds to you and makes you stronger. This is easy for you, unlocking the powers of the Force through your emotions alone. But now you have a new task at hand. Your anger will not be able to help you, mainly your focus and your connection with the Force."

"In this cavernous maze there is a trinket from your past, a medal that hung from your neck. You must find the trinket. No light to aid you, only the Force. Expand your mind and the surrounding will speak to you, describing the scenery to you down to the very last atom. This skill is essential to all Force users so learn it well. Anger will only cloud your vision at this point in your training, so you must practice suppressing your anger now as well."

Pyre vanishes into the shadows to where Roiju would not be able to find him. He cloaks his Force signature so when the boy does unlock this talent, he will still be unable locate Pyre. Pyre makes his way to where the trinket lay to await Roiju...

Angelfire sucks cock

Roiju nods as Pyre heads into the darkness. The darkness that Roiju had grown to like. But also to hate. Everytime he thought of something good, the darkness took it back. He would have a constan source of hate untill he got his memories back. They might shed some light on his hate.

He gets back to the task at hand. He holds his hands out to extend the force tendrils he had used earlier to pick up the tree.He extends it until he hits a solid wall in front of him. He walks forward reeling in the tendrils untill he is at the wall and his hand is touching it. He reaches around to try and find which wayto go. There were two opening. He holds his hands out in both directions and lets the tendrils fly. They each go untill they hit a wall. There are more places to go. He lets the tendrils go even further, but instead they just fall to the ground and disappear. He needs to control them. He focuses his mind and lets the tendrils get back into the air. He makes them turn both corners and keep going. He decides to let them keeop going untill he finds what he is looking for.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Shu and the others got into a meeting. "Well, my people, it appears, we have been out of practice so long, are abilities and powers have been utterly and severly watered down. We have to pretty much start from scratch on meditation and what not. The Arc-Zantetsu and Shin-Zantetsu are completly different, but we are still Acronians and we must prosper and rid our world of all inpurities."

The tendrils creep along the walls of the dark cave looking for anything out of the ordinary. So far all they have found are rats, rats, and walls. They will keep looking as long as they connection to Roiju is maintained.

Roiju is bein strained as his tendrils are being stretched. His current knowledge of the force was keeping him from doing this easily. He keeps doing it under great strain..

Suddenly a tendrils feels something as does another and another. All i nthe same room and direction. He cuts the connection to all tendrils that havnt found anything. He feels much better now that he isnt ebing stretched out. He followes the tendrils reeling them in inch by inch untill he comes to a room that is completly dark. He walks intothe middle of the room and slams into something. He says

"Ouch." HE feels around can tell it is an altar. There are 3 amulets sitting on the top. 2 of them are fakes, and one is his. He gets a little perturbed. After all the strain he went through to find this room, he could still fail.

He runs his hands over each amulet. They all feel the same as well as are cut the same. The chains are all the same. He has no way of telling which is his. He picks up the one on the left and runs it through his hands hoping to find a reaction. Nothing. He picks up the one of the right and hopes to feel something Nothing. He throws it across the room and it shatters. In his anger he picks up the first and third ones and throws them across the room. They dont shatter. He picks up one of the crystals and squeezes it. It breaks cutting his hand in several places.

He picks up the last crystal and begins squeezing it. It doesnt shateer or crack. He holds it up in the air and yells.

"I found it."

asdfgcopy.jpg

Pyre gazes down from atop the alter at the blind Roiju. His mind was weak, failing to easily use the Force properly and not understanding the point of the exercise. The task was not to find the metal but to unlock his mind's eye.

With needless cloack lifted, the Sith knight furtively makes his way to the cave's floor. Not a pebble is stirred as he moves past his apprentice. Pyre then bends over and picks up a rock the size of a golfball. He tosses it up and down in his hand.

"Indeed you have but you have failed your task." Pyre coldly states in the cavern.

"Though you can maneuver yourself through the dark, you are still blind."

Pyre chunks the rock through the looming darkness at his ignorant apprentice, pegging him in the head. His hair begins to become matted at the rush of blood pooring down his face. The stream of red runs close to his lips and touches his tounge then drips off his chin.

"Now I must teach you another way. The method is effective, quick, and you will learn much more than another sense of sight."

Pyre erupts towards his apprentice, planting his fist on the bloody cheek of Roiju. The boy goes flying across the cavern and smacks into the jagged rocks. His medallion is snatched in mid-air by Pyre when the sudden impact caused him to drop it.

"NOW!" Pyre yells at the broken Roiju, "YOU WILL KEEP YOUR MIND CLEAR! ANY ANGER AND I WILL KILL YOU. IF YOU CAN'T UNLOCK YOUR ABILITIES YOU WILL DIE! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!?"

The Sith peers at the battered apprentice through his minds eye.

"NOW GET BACK UP!"

Pyre waits for Roiju to get up so he could attack again...

Angelfire sucks cock

Roiju feels the hit without seeing it. He knew that was only the first of many. He was going to feel great pain, but he couldnt be angry now. This made no sense. He had been told to feel anger, it would help him. Now he was being told not to be angry. This was wierd.

He lets his eyes and flicker and he concentrates on seeing the future. HE wished he could see anything coming toward him, before it had evenstarted moving. He wanted to see it. He needed to see it. Then he felt something microseconds before the fist blasted into his face. He rocked backward. He had known it was coming, but too late. He stod back up. He didnt know how he triggered the reaction but he hoped it had stayed. Again he felt a slight pain on his neck, wondering what it was, he feels the same pain only greater on the exact same spot.

He now knew what it was. It was a warning telling him what was coming. He felt it this time on his arm, as if someone was grabbing him. He jerked his arm to the side feeling the fingertips of Pyre brush his arm. Now Pyre knew he could do it so he wouldnt hold back. He felt a impact on his cheek and leaned to the side feeling air whip by his chee. He throws hia rmr out to grab Pyre but Pyre knew this trick far better than he.

Roiju felt an onslaught of impacts across his body. He backflips to avoid these and hears boots land in the mud where he used to do. He was amazed how he could do these things. He wondered what else he could do with just his mind.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Pyre's onslaught continues to pound his apprentice but it was not pointless. Already, the prodigal Roiju had nearly mastered his Force sense and was learning to take a hit and not be a puss about it. Roiju's eyes had been opened.

"Very well done Roiju," the Sith speaks solemnly, as he moves in on the student.

Pyre continues to throw punches but now Roiju was dodging every one of them. The apprentice ducks, rolls, and sways at just the right instances. His mind was clear and the Force was under his control.

Just as the Knight felt Roiju's confidence building, Pyre takes it up a notch. His rage flutters for but a second, sending a fist right into the gut of Roiju and lifting him in to the air from the attack. As Pyre takes that fist out, his other moves in, knocking the boy right in the face and hurling him back into the stone wall once again.

"Remember this, although you can utilize the Force to see attacks," Pyre walks over to Roiju and lifts him up, "There's little you can do against a more powerful warrior."

The two walk outside the cave. The light revealing the battered form of Roiju.

"That is why no Jedi or Sith is ever all powerful. Compared to mere men, of course there is clear distinctions of ability. But what of two Sith or two Jedi? How is one to be greater than the other? How can two all powerful beings out-power eachother?"

Pyre pauses for a minute even though his question was rhetorical.

"It's simple. We're not all-powerful. We have limitations just like everyone else, but we have the ability to stretch our limitations."

"Also, we must hone skills that can be called on when in battle. Like pilot abilities, being tactical, but above all for a Jedi and Sith, swordsmanship."

Pyre summons two vibroblades from the brush and places it in each of their hands.

"An old hermit gave me an in depth study of sword techniques before I learned the ways of the Sith."

The Sith swings his sword around elegantly with form that could only come from abilities passed down from a master. His blade moves up and down, left and right, dancing in the air. The shimmering metal darts in it's own independent movements as Pyre's hand cradles it as if it were the holy arc. His footwork was equally impressive, giving oceanic movements for each swing of the vibro blade.

He stops.

"Do you have any questions about anything before we begin?" Pyre returns to a normal stance and looks at Roiju, "Pertaining to anything?"

Angelfire sucks cock

As soon as Leos hand touches the handle of the vibroblade, he saw millions of opening moves to attack Pyre with. All of which, he knew he could block. He shakes his head. He did not know how he was able to see all these moves, but he did. It was probably another one of the things he had forgotten. Maybe he had been a blademaster(not meaning the faction).

He swings the blade through the air, getting used to the feeling of it in his hand. He adjusted his grip for the wight of the weapon. He liked how it felt, but it was a bit heavy for his taste. He preferred lite weapons that packed a punch. He tosses the weapon into the air and catches it only to swing it around his back and up into the air again. He catches it and spins the blade on his fingertip. He puts the blade back in his hand. He stares at in awe at what he just did. He wondered how he was able to do that too.

"How did I do that?"

asdfgcopy.jpg

"I see, a gift from your past," Pyre throws his sword back in the brush, acting melancholy, "We need not waste our time on swordplay then."

Roiju's sword is pulled from his hand, then thrown to where the other sword lay. The boy's physique was beginning to build. The stress of the dark Force and his training was making his figure daunting, ominous. Not much was needed to make his trials complete.

"Let's run," Pyre says after the short silence.

He waits, looking off into the distance, waiting for Roiju to run.

Angelfire sucks cock

Roiju looks out across the grassy plains. He sees some large animals thundering across it. He wonders his these huge animals can run so fast. He watches as the sun begin to set. He feels the force flowing through him. HE can feel the darkness inside him.

He stretches out his legs for ten seconds and then starts off at a brisk pace, working himself to a fast paced run. He is soon running across the plains, the wind whipping through his hair. He feels the cool air flowing across his skin. He feels the earth under his feet with every step he takes.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Pyre suddenly appears infront of the sprinting Roiju, startling the runner. The knight's form moves as if he were an apparition. His legs seem to not touch the ground or move at all, and instead of his body bobbing up and down like a regular runner, the Sith moved level with ground. The black robes flutter in the wind a few feet off from the pouncing feet of Roiju.

"Now you feel the Force...use it" Pyre orders to the boy.

With nothing more said, Pyre's ghostlike body shoots off ahead of Roiju. In a matter of seconds, Pyre had at least 100 meters gained againt the apprentice and continued to fade into the distance...

Angelfire sucks cock

Roijus anger builds as he sees, that his running was weak compared to his master. He begins to resent this. Everytime, he was made to feel inferior. His rage builds inside. The darkside flourshing in his heart and mind.

He concentrates on speeding up, past his maximum speed. His leg muscles seemed to be saying,No no more, Cant move any faster. But he pushed his body to the limit. He was sure his muscles could fold in on themselves. But he could feel his body going faster, He was surging away from the place where he had first learned of the Force. That place had almost become a home for him. But home, can move.

He can feel the amulet he now wore banging against his chest as he began yo catch up to Pyre. He couls clearly see Pyre form now. His feet were touching the ground but only barely.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Roiju rockets to catch up to Pyre. The teacher adjust his speed accordingly when the once Stovachi comes up to pace. Roiju's face was shadowed with anger, utilizing the dark side.

"About time," Pyre begins to lecture while the two ran...

A look of shock comes over Roiju's eyes once his mind focuses. He sees that Pyre is now facing him, running backwards. Pyre's face was calm and relaxed, still appearing as if he wasn't running at all.

...his lecture picks up, "The greatest lesson for the Sith to learn is to conserve their anger. Our rage increases our strength, our speed, and force abilities, but at the same time it constricts our logic and drains our energy. Once again, this limit can be stretched and worked around..."

Pyre picks up his speed, forming a little more distance from Roiju.

"...Once your enemy has been weakened, release your anger. It will catch them off gaurd and deliver the final blow. You will be weakened afterwards, so make sure they will be destroyed..."

A shadow ominously moves over the two Sith, looming over them. The ground begins to rumble. Pyre's body begins to tense and swell as the earth's rumbling grows to shaking. His teeth can be heard grinding, and his breath heaving.

It sounds as if a spaceship's engine explodes as Pyre lets his anger loose, firing his body off into the distance. A crater forms on the ground for each step the Sith takes and gravel in clusters the size of speeders shoots out behind him. The Acrid winds howl as they're shoved out of the way by the rapid being.

In a matter of seconds, Pyre was miles ahead Roiju, collapsed on the ground from exhaustion. It would take the apprentice a good while until meeting up with his Master.

Angelfire sucks cock

Roiju watches his master untill he is beyond sight. He doesnt loose a step as he keeps up his current speed. His anger begins to boil rising through him until it bursts through his skin. His speed immediatly increases a thousand times what is normally possible for a human. His feet seem barely able to touch the ground.

"Damn, now this is fast."

His speed amaxed him. But he was not even gaining on his master. He needed more spped, and for that more anger was needed. He foudna reason to be angery. The anger at his master for leaving him behind. for taking off without even a warning. More anger flowed through his legs, pushing his muscles beyond even a gods standards.

He is beginning to gain on Pyre. He sees a large animal in front of him. He smiles. This would be fun.As he nears it, he rears back his fist. Soon he throws it forward and the head explodes as his fist makes contact going 230 mph. He was going so fast, he didnt even feel the blood spatter.

He lookds tothe side and sees nothing but a green blur. He looks forward and sees his master still miles ahead of him. His legs were begginning to tire. his anger had stoped flowing through him at the same pace it was before. Thus, his legs were almost exploding. He tries for one last burst of speed, but instead falls to his knees. His hands go the ground to keep his head from touching the ground.

He looks to where his master was, sweat pouring down his face, drenching his clothes.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Pyre peers off into the distance as his strength recovers. He sees the speck of a form, Roiju, dotting the horizon, still a few kilometers off. The boy was fatigued just like he should be, collapsed on the ground from the overwhelming effect of the darkside of the Force.

The Sith master rises to his feet and pulls one of his lightsabers from beneath his cloak. The blade ignites, filling the air with the crimson glow of death. He swings it through the air to grab Roiju's attention with the illuminating light.

Roiju suddenly see the form of his master vanish. His fatigued form can do little but rotate his head around to locate the Sith. No trace can be found, not even his presence could be sensed.

As the boy looks back to the original location, he's abruptly met with a glowing buzz to his other side. Pyre's saber is pointing straight at the back of Roiju's head, singeing his hair.

"The power is amazing but it leaves you open to attack if the power fails. Use it with caution."

Angelfire sucks cock

Leo can hear the hum of the lightsaber behind his head. He knows Pyre could easily slice his head form his shoulders in a instant. He knew that he was belittling Roiju. Roiju still did not have the power that Pyre had.

Roiju stands up exhausted. The sweat rolling donw his back and face. He eaches up and wipes it from his eyes. He blinks his eyes and begins to get another vision. Maybe this would be reveal his past.

It was just like when he had lost his memory. It was as if he was watching a viewscreen. He could see a dark room, fairly large. Then a red energy beam illuminates the room, followed by a blue rod. They illuminate each other. They square off and prepare to fight.

The odd thing about this is, they are both showing Roiju. One good, one evil. They begin fighting. It is obvious. that the good Roiju was winning from the start. He slices off the darksiders left arm. Then something amazing happens. A second red energy beam apear out of the bottom of the hilt of the darksiders blade.

The darksider laughs maniacally. He beginns spinning the blade at the lightsider when suddenly the blade makes contact with the blue hilt. It showers sparks everywhere. Then the darksider swings the blade and the lightsider is decapitated. Roiju watches with pleasure, knowing he made thr right chaoice.

He wakes up on his knees in front of Pyre. He says."Master, I understand."

asdfgcopy.jpg

At Roiju's words, Pyre deactivates and walks past his apprentice. The word master echoes through the Sith's mind. That was the first time he had been called that. It was an ego building word, christening him with superiority and authority.

"We leave for the home of the Sith," Pyre tells Roiju.

The two make their way to the headhunter and go inside. Pyre motions Roiju to take the pilot's seat and Pyre moves to a passenger seat in the back to meditate.

Angelfire sucks cock