Acrid

hudkina

Sabertooth had luckily survived with only bad bruises. He was in much pain but despite that was able to climb up and get on to the platform. When he stood upright he felt a splitting pain in the back of his head. Tried not to think about while he l;ooked for the others.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

*Raynuk smirked slightly and looked past Sabertooth to the flaming wreckage*

"Well lets see...I get attacked by someone I dont even know, my ship gets shot, a friggin Homcidal Ewok shoots me with a Damn X-Wing and then crashes into me, I get blown out of my ship, and now my ship is a pile of flaming metal. How do you think I am?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*KR ceased fire abruptly, opening the Comm Channel to Abaddon.*

"I believe you can take it from here. If you need more help you can always call me. I'll be happy to save your ass. "

*KR used his remote to call for The Ragnarok, then changed direction and did one very large loop, coming back down towards the planet in a nose dive behind Abaddon's ship. KR left Abaddon behind, sure that he'd be able to finish the Job. KR found the wreckage and subsequently Montar and Sabertooth. When he neared the planet he flipped out of his nose dive and used the thrust in the opposite direction to slow down, stopping a few feet in the air and shutting the engine down. He hit the ground with a thud, but the ship was unfazed. The Chest opened and KR hopped out, approaching Montar and Sabertooth. He laughed as he looked upon the two Charred men.*

"Well, quite a mess you got yourself into. I've..."

*KR looked down to find a trickle of blood running down his leg. This ship was getting stranger and stranger.*

"I... Uhh... I have sent for the Ragnarok. It should be here soon. Being as I don't really need it anymore, and it was the same kind of ship as your old one, I think I can afford to let you keep it."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

The Falleen in the tiny black Z-95 suddenly roared in intense astonishment and wrath as the attacks of at least two other powerful, and hitherto unseen, dark enemies converged upon him in an unholy synergy of malice. Grief knew that there was only one way out, and he took it.

Despite having little of a master's control over the Force, Grief's years of resistance training allowed him to conjure up pulses of energy far beyond what would normally be expected of one with little formal learning. Luckily for him, control was not a luxury he needed to employ.

Drawing in his breath sharply, he squeezed the Dark and it responded reflexively. A ring of Force blasted outward in a concussion wave from the Falleen's body, and he watched in regret as the controls of Maleficus crumbled before his eyes. His powerful durasteel starfighter shattered in the invisible wave, exploding in a shrapnel-filled blast of circuitry, steel, and glass as Grief dropped from the wreckage towards the land far below.

Using his basic skills to slow his descent, the dismounted Falleen hit the ground roughly, stumbled, then jumped to his feet and took off running for cover, away from the mechanized colossus that seemed to be responding with reflexive speed as well.

As he heard the roar of multiple starfighters closing in on him, he yanked his trusty companion from his belt -- the omnipresent, all-knowing Chattur'gha, Lord of Flesh.

"Where the hell is the thing that attacked me?" he howled at the cylinder in his hand while running, nearly tripping over a cluster of rocks. Chattur'gha lit the air in front of him with a simple hologram of Abaddon's Force-empowered starfighter, along with an orange conical symbol indicating that the contact was directly above him.

Grief looked up, anger-stricken. The crackling ship in the clouds blazed with a Force-driven inferno as its spent salvo streaked away towards the horizon.

"Scan the region. Find cover."

Chattur'gha responded almost instantly, in a voice programmed to sound as if spoken by a tortured soul bound in ice within the depths of Cocytus, "No cover found. Closest available enclave is within the wreckage of the starship approximately two hundred thirty meters east."

Grief skidded on his heels and bolted towards the fallen Ogariv with alacrity. He flung up a haphazard shield of Force around him to shunt the impact of Abaddon's future assaults, but knew not how this situation would turn out.

In any sense, he knew that the only possible escape now was within the maw of the beast.

He hurled himself towards what remained of Ogariv, and towards Raynuk Montar nearby.

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

(5:46:18 PM) Prince Scumbag: okay

(5:46:21 PM) Prince Scumbag: after this one gets closed

Sabertooth sees Grief coming and sends a wave of blaster bolts at him. Many of them hit his legs, imoblizing him. Then Sabertooth threw a stun greanade at him that knocked him unconcious.

OOC: I dont think that would be considered a OHK since you not dead. But if it is, just tell me and I'll edit it.

"Master Montar, look what we have here."

Sabertooth.jpg

Abaddon watched a brilliant manuever. One he had expected.

Ah yes, so he is force sensative. And a former sith by the looks and style of the technique.

Abaddon sent a couple loose shots about the ship blasting several holds and causing Grief to tuck and roll away from the shots. Shrapnel dug into the beings flesh. Bits of burned metal heated against him causing searing wounds across his right arm.

The Sith Master guided his ship in and landed it with ease on the ground. All the while he kept his enhanced laser cannons where they were level at the target. He lowered the ramp into the rear of a crater after he had turned it in a complete 180 so the ramp faced the target.

His weapons secure in his cloak he turned to face the opponent. He rose smoothly from the rotating chair. Glancing his fingers across the controls one last time to set the ship down completely from its repulsorlifts. It rested firmly on its struts, no longer shrowded by Abaddon's illusion.

Abaddon stepped out a dark ora surrounding him. He ignited his lightsaber, his own lightsaber. Custom built on Korriban, from the same material as Exar Kun's own blade. The sloped handle fit within his grip perfectly. He gripped it and let his fingers fall into their appropriate crevices. He was reasurred by its sharp snap-hiss sound.

The sound was so sharp and so prolonged it sounded like the hiss of a cobra before the strike. Abaddons cloak floated with him as he walked down the ramp. His movement hidden by its own.

He stuck his hand out and threw the young hopeful against a non inflamed portion of the ship.

"Stand down young one, the battle is not yours." He said casting a harsh look at the young Sith. The same sith he had battled long ago, he had was the prodigal son returned to take training, but for now he was not ready.

Abaddon looked at grief.

"Draw your weapon."

He did not wait for the other to do so. He charged forth sliding his leg into Grief's shin at the last minute just as the unique armament flew past where his head was.

Grief fell with a grunt. Abaddon whirled his body ina circular movemnt lifting himself in an odd fashion by swinging his legs in a rotating motion from right to left and using the force to lift him up. The legs hit the ground and continued there spiral as Abadon arched his body and drew himself to full height. His cloak fluttered with his movements make Griefs strikes go wild and tearing only pieces of cloth.

The air sizzled with the smell of burn fabric and vaporized moisture both of sweat and air moisture. His ears heard the magnified noises of the lightsaber whirl with various whirls and extra.

He focused and tore his lightsaber across the body of his opponent before he could arise....

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

The disadvantaged Falleen had rolled across the arid terrain to avoid the bolts from the skyhunter overhead. Despite the shield he had erected dissolving much of the energy of the amplified projectiles, red-hot shards of flak had dug into his right arm. He had howled in agony but put all thoughts of pain out of his mind, as he was wont to do.

Now he struggled upon the ground in pain from the kick, his clothes in tatters, and attempting to stumble to his feet, grasping handfuls of parched dirt as he coughed smoke from his lungs. Abaddon prepared his third strike, and slashed downward and across towards the Falleen's chest with the blistering blade--

With Chattur'gha in his right hand, which was clenched in paroxysms of pain from the barrage of metal, Darth Grief only had time to fling up his left hand in an attempt to halt the lightsaber blade.

Fortunately for him, it would prove sufficient.

There exists in some schools of Falleen armed combat records of early members of the species fighting with energy weapons resembling lightsabers, long before the rise of the orders of either Jedi or Sith. Although having no Force to augment them, the warriors who used these sabers, who were often the front-line forces in wars between provincial despots and questing kings, needed a defensive weapon to protect them from the unrelenting blades of the saber-wielders they would undoubtedly fight whenever they joined battle with another army on the Falleen planet.

Thus it was about this time that the swordbreaker was designed.

Originally an unwieldy metal ring clutched in the off-balance hand the same way one would hold a large shield, the swordbreaker's premise was simple -- to project a field of energy capable of blocking an enemy's lightsaber blade, so that one could wield both blade and breaker and not have to devote energy learning elaborate sword parries that could be undone in combat easily.

The existence and evolution of the swordbreaker was a private secret passed down by weaponmasters of Falleen, of which Darth Grief was among the foremost in the craft. He knew the workings of the modern swordbreaker, which appears only as a silvery glove worn upon the left hand. Covered in energy-sensing diodes, the swordbreaker is designed to project a concentrated energy shield around the glove when a lightsaber blade or other intense power source passes close to it. The modern swordbreaker is also designed to draw power from the enemy's weapon to replenish itself, and in cases of extended contact has been known to entirely deplete the power cells of a lightsaber under its influence...

Darth Grief flung up his left hand, and Abaddon perceived briefly that it was covered in some kind of intricate silvery glove...

The swordbreaker upon his hand flared up in a blinding flash as it came into contact with the lightsaber blade. There was a mighty crackle and a continuous spatter of clashing forces as Darth Grief tightened his hand around the lightsaber blade, clutching it with the power of the swordbreaker.

Slowly, ominously, he rose to his feet, the flashing of the energy clash reflecting an eerie white from his voluminous eyes. The crimson blade began to waver slightly as its power was siphoned away slowly.

The Falleen grinned.

"Sing, Chattur'gha."

Chattur'gha was only too happy to oblige.

With an artificial, screeching howl, the vermilion sword of Darth Grief came to life in his hand, shooting out instantly to a meter and a half's length. Had it been pointing at Abaddon, the blade would have sprung into the Sith's chest, but due to the injury in Grief's arm, the weapon pointed towards the dirt instead.

Grief released the swordbreaker's clutch and leaped backwards, pulling the ambidextrous glove inside out and sliding it upon his right hand.

Chattur'gha blazed brightly in his left, and sighed with pleasure...

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

OOC:Your one of the only people that remembers me.....They made me restart my character. Any way Darth Grief, your dead or unconcious either one you pick.

IC: Sabertooth was enfuriated that Abaddon did not let him finish of the pathetic excuse of an opponent. He wanted to whip out a gun and fire the shit out of him. But since he knew him from his prior sith training he controlled himself. He got up and strolled over to Abaddon.

"What was that all about, my friend from long ago?. You know I could have taken him on."

Sabertooth.jpg

*Raynuk soon walked over beside Abaddon silently. He looked down at Greif, recognizing the fallen from a long while back. Raynuk allowed what little laugh he could, and knew he would have to keep his anger in check. Atleast...the physical part of it.*

"Because of you Grief, my ship is destroyed. Because of you, a little furball destroyed my ship. Do not expect this to go unchecked in the future... "

*Raynuk turned and stormed off as the Ragnarok settled down in the distance. He had flown Kakuto's ship before, and found the controls were exactly as they were last time, an almost mirror image of the controls of the Ogariv Satisfied with this, Raynuk ignored everyone else and started combing through the wreakage for any sort of re-usable parts and components. He found very little, only his Twin Quad Cannons and a single power generator appeared in any sort of workable condition. With a sigh, he loaded the parts into the Ragnarok, and then remembered the entire reason he had come back to Acrid.

Tisserand.

Raynuk again sprinted back to the wreckage, and found Mes's body only slightly charred on the legs. Luckily the main portion of the cockpit had survived, and Mes had been behind Raynuk's chair. With a slight grumble, Raynuk tossed Mes into the cargo hold of the Ragnarok and climbed aboard himself. The Ragnarok lifted and shot off into the atmosphere. He would not lose two ships in the same day. Sending a Comm back to ABaddon and Kakuto, Raynuk shot into hyperspace*

Kakuto, Abaddon...Thank you both for aiding me, despite losing my ship. Kakuto, I thank you especially for allowing me use of your ship. Please see to it that Sabertooth and the Zabrak make it to Mimban. I am off to Coruscant..

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

OOC: yeah I do. Darth Grief is a former Sith Lord....you wouldnt have been able to hit him with a blaster.

IC:

Abaddon was caught off guard but did not show this noticably. He looked back at the Sith hopeful. With a nod of his head the sith was tossed into montars arms. Montar reading Abaddon's thoughts promptly smacked Sabertooth in the head with the butt of his lightsaber.

"Young...and foolish."

He had been watching the other out of the corner of his eye. Grief had an arrogant over zealous smile. Abaddon only nodded grimly his face shrowded by the cowl of his cloak.

He discharged his lightsaber after seeing its ineffective strike. He removed his Escrima blades. The machete like blades he had grown a rather large love for. His training with them was extensive to say the least. The former weapons master specialized in bladed weapons specifically, though his skill with a blaster was incredible he found them inferrior and unchallenging.

The large bladed weapons glistened in his hands. He stepped into a right back stance and decided to test his opponent. Slicing at various angles as he stepped into range and began to taunt the figure. Slicing the leg before the faleen could react.

His opponent would have to get used to the extreme speed of the far lighter weapons. Heat treated against energy swords, they were a valuable addition to Abaddon's aresenal.

The Sith Master continued his attack unrelentling. The defender found himself unable to attack but only defend. And try as he could he could only deflect the blows of Abaddon and not catch the sword in his hand.

Abaddon came in another spinning motion this time along the horizontal axis of his body. He swung himself around bringing his right hand to bear first then his left both blades were blocked by a similiar movement but between the strikes Abaddon smashed his elbow into the ribs of his opponent before he backed off and stared again at his opponent.

His dark eyes watching Grief for weaknesses.

He sheathed his weapons in there reverse back mounted holsters. They shrieked in aknowlegement as the returned to their homes. Like bats to their cave, with a sound was rather similiar. He drew his lightsaber and his Lightsaber treated ghurka. The blade sung in his left hand as it was removed from its sheath, one of many weapons hidden in Abaddons cloak.

It happened to be his favorite. Covered in the blood of The Jedi council leader and Darth Heretic as well as many others....

Chacter Sheet

Scampering back like a wounded hound, Darth Grief assessed his situation. The enemy he faced was clearly a master at arms, who knew the art of many a bladed weapon and many an arcane combat tactic. The dozen multifarious wounds Grief bore about his body and limbs were prime evidence of this.

Abaddon hung back about fifteen feet away, ghurka glistening in the torrid light of the sun. The thing bore a resemblance to a kukri, a wicked machete that looked as if it could cleave the head from a bantha. It was stained brown, a tribute from its wielder for many victorious battles.

Grief suddenly found that he admired the ghurka and its bearer. It was obvious that this man reveled in killing people as much as he himself did. Despite being struck with a newfound respect for the master, though, he knew that some things would have to be addressed later. If there was a later.

Chattur'gha, for its part, would try and ensure that it would come to pass.

Grief slid into an upright stance and leveled his bizarre lightsaber at Abaddon's feet, holding it as one would a telescope. Then, with a flick of his hand upon the touch-sensitive control grip, he caused Chattur'gha's blade to shoot straight out, lightning-fast, to the full length of fifteen feet. The scarlet weapon blew through the master's shin and hit the soil on the other side, then retracted just as fast, like a cobra's fang.

Abaddon reeled from the surprise stroke just as Grief swung the weapon around in a tremendously wide arc. At the arc's apogee he dropped his hand on the grip, and the blade shot out again to span the full distance between the two. It contacted the ghurka directly, but instead of impacting the vicious blade or severing it, the red beam went slack and became flexible, like a cable or hose. It curled and wrapped itself around the ghurka, and with a laugh Grief gave the handle a yank. The ghurka was torn from the master's hand and flew singing through the air to skitter across the ground a far distance away...

With grim intent, Darth Grief visibly twisted his hand on the grip of his weapon. The single blade, at one point stiff like a lightsaber but now flexible as a whip, split at the end into six smaller flexible red tendrils branching from the first, spinning around by Grief's wrist motion into a devastatingly impossible fan of red light.

It was a scourge.

Grief sent the contained storm of flexible blades hurtling towards the face of his enemy...

darthgrief.jpg

Abaddon felt the blade remove from his grasp. Still in shock from the pain in his foot he had no time to react. He let his rage take over its instincts far quicker than his own personal reflexes.

He saw the whip swing forth its tendrils sweaping the wide area with exeptional speed. His mind raced but he calmed it letting the darkness of his soul take him. The blades swept for him reaching like a child to candy.

Abaddon quickly drew an escrima blade placing it and the lightsaber in an ex like fashion he blocked the first of the tendrils the swept the upward bound X of his saber and escrima into a downward X blocking several more tendrils. Before the whip was pulled back he rolled sheathing his escrima and hilding his saber out front. A manuver that allowed the last of the tendrils go by and hit the ground tearing into the dirt of his former position. With the unfortunate result of one digging into his ribcage flesh.

He came up from the roll with 4 knives in his hand. Tossing them with what was thought to be impossible accuracy and skill. Ge sped them along with the force. Making them spiral as if from the chamber of firearm. The blades silver glow seemed red in the setting light.

Abaddon smiled sardonically as the ripped into the his choice points. He had even taken into account lag time. 2 embedded themselves just below the biceps yet before the elbows. They twirled into the flesh making the opponent drop his saber in shock. But as he did so the other 2 connected with his thigh just above the knee caps.

Grief found himself in extreme pain. Abaddon stood his movement now slowed by the giant hole in his foot. Now was time to pull the trump card. Disarmed in sword combat it was now time to end it.

A sardonic expression appeared in his eyes as he sent bright bolts of force lightning into the blades he had thrown. They conducted his attack like lightning rods. Making the arms and legs spaz like an epileptic man at the nearest joints. The Faleen found his legs give out and kick himself in the rear, causing him to fall to his knees.

He had much respect for this character. One of the best he had ever fought...to say the least of his uniques talents and style. A blade, a long range weapon, and a whip in one. Perhaps the most beautiful of weapons he had yet seen. The perfect combination, he envied it and it's owner's skill in it's use.

Abaddon thought briefly about this before letting his hate consume him. Darkness surrounding him as the blue white bolts turned red and black in nature...

Edited by Guest

Chacter Sheet

Sabertooth reagained his senses from the blow to his head. He watched the battle rage on between the two warriors. He was amazed at how fluid the motions were, and how Abaddon could sense the moves even before they happened. He wanted to help Abaddon but he was too weak from the injuries of the crash plus all the pushes Abaddon had delt him. The two fighters were almost a blur as they fought back and forth with the quickness of the Tatooine wind and the strength of a rancor. Each move was planned and precise, it was truly a sight to see. Even though he had only a little force training he could feel the darkside eminating from them. He fought to stay away, but slowly slipped back into the darkness.

Sabertooth.jpg

*KR took a few steps back and headed to his ship. He called to Abaddon through the force.*

"I'm content that you can handle the situation, and so I will take my leave. I have not passenger space in my new ship, so I leave you Sabertooth as well. Don't forget him. I will see you when I see you."

*KR climbs back into the Chest of his ship, taking his position in the ship and watching it close around him. He is met with the same blackness and the same strange feeling as before. He'd never get used to it, but he did think in time he'd understand it. KR opened his eyes to see through the ships front, to feel what the ship feels again, to become one with the ship. He began to feel it more deeply still, he could tell the ship itself had emotion, though subtle, that he could pick up. KR closed his eyes and spoke aloud.*

"If you are truly as alive as I think you are then you should deserve a name, a good name... I've thought long and hard, and I've decided with your wings, and your power, you are like an angel that kills. You are as the Angel of Death, so I will call you Loki."

*KR paused and searched with his mind, but did not find a notable response from the ship. This truly was a strange and mysterious machine. He sighed hard and took off, accelerating out of the atmosphere and heading into hyperspace, his destination: Bespin.*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

OOC: So I dont get 3 day screwed this is a post. Unfortunately my comp is in the crapper. I have to take it to a tech friend because it is beyond my limited comp skill. In other words Ill be posting Wed and fri on campus so dont worry. Saturday I should have it back.

Thank you for your patience.

Edit:

Abaddon.

Alright Ive tried to talking to him on PM AIM and had others try to contact him on AIM....I hate posting 3 day kills but I cant afford to have Abaddon idle any longer.

IC:

Abaddon stood over the man's body. The former Sith was now going to have to meet his ends. For a moment he almost felt pitty no it was more sadness in having to destroy perhaps one of the greatest men he had the pleasure of facing...though the Former Dark Lord Heretic had been a reasonable opponent. Nonetheless under better circumstances he would have rather not killed the figure, but just as he thought this his hate overtook him and all memory of the thought was wiped.

Lifting the cowl to reveal his face Abaddon showed respect to his victim before its death. Calling his Ghurka to him using the force but without having to ceasing the force lightning. He lifted it high. And the offed the victims head in a single stroke.

The cermonial blade swept it off clean and painlessly. Blood squirted for a moment then spattered as it hit the ground around the former assasin. The blade still sung from having hit the spinal column of the now deceased. The blade's black steel reflecting the light around them despite its dark color.

Abaddon flung the blade dry. Sending blods to the ground sloshing to the ground with a wet slop. Abaddon sheated his blade and deactivated the lightsaber. Slidding both to their appropriate positions. He then Called the whip of the former owner to him and slid it in a back sheath linked to his belt and reverse mounted swords.

Finally calling Mes's old lightsaber to him, he set it on the belt clip next to his own.

"Come Sabertooth..." He said wrapping the body up and tossing it in a secure area of his hold...hed drop present it to Ar-Pharazon as a gift at somepoint. He saw the gauntlet that had been such a great tool against him and smiled placing it on his left hand. He picked up the remaining weapons he could find and moved toward his ship.

As he moved he Pushed the 2 apprentices into the ship. Then he took off with unusual speed. He was more than delayed. He felt much that he had missed.

Chacter Sheet

• 1 month later...

Two of Acrid's familiararities are seen weaving in and out of the dense asteroid belt which shielded this 'beautiful' planet. Before long, they break the ring of rocks with ease, a sign of their high force abilities, and soar down to the dusty surface. Each ship lands, the Force-users exit their ships, and begin walking towards eachother.

With a few meters in between them, Pyre stops with a facial expression that caused Roiju to mirror his actions. A grim look now covered the Sith's face: a blend of anger, torture, betrayal, and the constant smirk.

He addresses Roiju with a dark tormented voice, "The anger from your love is NOTHING to what I feel now Roiju..."

A saber slowly rises to Pyre's hand as he continues to talk...

Eas-San's teeth now clench, "I gave you power. I gave you a new beginning. I gave you the DARK SIDE, but now you've thrown that all away!"

Like the passing of a storm, the more calm Pyre suddenly returns, his norm, as the saber is grasped and the crimson blade rises, illuminating his deep eyes.

"Now i shall take back which has been given to you. You will no longer carry my symbol on your back. A proper disbandment from the Sith..."

Pyre stance widens as he prepares for the up and coming attack, moving his eyes to meet Roiju's with a soul ripping glare.

Angelfire sucks cock

Roiju glares into Pyres eyes. His eyes send hatred into Pyre.

"I told you if you tried to keep me from Mara, I would kill you or leave. But, I know what you are trying to do. You are trying to get me to kill you. I have already chosen my path. It is neight light nor dark. By kiling you, I would be embracing the dark. I will not fight you. You must try and kill me. I have stepped away from thw path you have chosen. You can do the same. You can redeem yourself the same way I did. You do not have to follow the ideals of the Jedi, but you are not a pure instrument of evil either. I have changed. I am no longer Roiju. I am Leonardo Stovachi."

He stands with his arms wide open and waits for Pyre to make his move.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Those words filled Pyre with even more anger than before but he was sure to keep it in check, though that was more of a battle in itself. He lightened his stance as he continues to glare at the defenseless Roiju. Then raises his free hand to cover the body of "Leonardo Stovachi" from his own perspective, leaving only the calm face visible between the fingers.

"Then you have chosen death"

A sudden spurt of anger rushes towards Eas-San's fist as a powerful Force push emminates out towards Leo. The boy continues to stand motionless as the push smacks into him causing him to double over.

At this exact instant, Pyre flies towards his once student with his saber in both hands and throws a powerful down swing against his opponent. The boy fluidly dodges the swing and the next flurry to come, with Pyre ready to make a defensive move if needed. Stovachi's movements were almost identical to Pyre's, when the Master was instructing his student, but those days are long passed. Now there was merely the pursuit of death.

Pyre begins to talk calmly with a sinister tongue as he continues with his onslaught, "After I claim your life young one, your woman will be next."

Angelfire sucks cock

"You will not touch her. You will never get anywhere near her."

Leo stands there with his arms open again. But his muscles were tight and ready to spring wherever he needed to go. His saber still lay in the sack tied to his belt. He would draw it if need be. But he would not draw it until then.

"Why do you continously follow the darkpath. It will only lead you to death. Why do you think the darkside is so easyto attain. Becuase it requires much less devotion. You only need death and and emotion to use it. But what you don't realize is that every time you kill you take away your own power. The Force comes from life and the darkside relishes taking away life. how do you gain power when you are destroying the very thing that gives you your power."

asdfgcopy.jpg

The fool opening his arms when Pyre was still attacking got a swift side kick to the ribs which sent him flying through Acrid air and landing with a cloud of dust to welcome his landing. Pyre slowly paces towards the foolish one with his saber pointed down and arm slightly out, and began to lecture his student once again. Hopefully, the few minutes of his life will be enlightening.

"For someone who was so quick to accept the darkside when their mind was clearest, you have no right to say what you are saying now."

Pyre's steps continue at the steady eerie pace, "The Force is a constant you fool. To take life would not lessen the Force. To give life would not add to the Force. Everything is derived from it's glory. For me to strike the weak would only perfect this physical world, purging it of it's weeds. The Force is already perfect and can never be changed."

Pyre stops, and addresses Roiju one final time...

"Now that you know what sin you have committed against me, you shall be ripped out like all the other weeds. The veil will be lifted on my true power, and I will strike you down without mercy."

Angelfire sucks cock

As Leeo lies on the ground mere inches away from Pyre, he recieves a Force message from Mara. It renews his stength and he jerks out his legs. He brings his right leg in front of Pyres shin and his his left leg on the back. As he dies this he calls his lightsaber to his hand, feeling the power and willingness to kill. He resisted the emotions coming from the saber to kill Pyre ad instead slices Pyres saber in half. As the saber slices, he hears a pop in Pyrs leg and backflips away from Pyre. As Pyre hits the ground, Leo deactivates his twin beams and stands away from Pyre not going to fall for his own trick.

"Master master master. You have no power. And the Force does lessen with death, well at least for those who understand it."

Leo starts walking away from Pyre, but keeping him in his periferal vision as well as keeping an eye on him with the Force.

asdfgcopy.jpg

A dark laugh begins to stir the dust beneath Pyre's form. He begins to slowly stand up with the half broken saber in his hand, continueing to release his laughter. His voice now booms across the surface of Acrid, penetrating the soul of Leo causing him to stop in his tracks from the fear he did not yet know.

The broken saber is hurled at Leo with such velocity that he has no time to dodge and it pegs him in the back. Stovachi takes the pain and the saber falls to the ground.

"Do you think I would leave myself open to such an attack from YOU?..."

Pyre pulls out another Light Saber within his cloak and the dark grin that familiarized his face returns.

"...that stun saber is of little importance to me."

"The measures I have to take to get you to actually fight. Fool."

The crimson saber's hum of death fills the air, causing Leo's eyes to go wide. He could now feel the change that had come over former Master. The Sith had lifted the cloud blocking his mind, no longer was he playing games, but purely set on Death. The Death of the one that was standing before him now.

"Perhaps after you are dead... You will realize that I am right. But your stubborness will never accept it while you are living..."

Eas-San's leg suddenly snaps back in the socket, marking the beginning of his attack like a shot at the beginning of a podrace. His saber moves through the air like a rocket and slashes at the back of his old student. Leo can barely escape the attack and actually doesn't. The red beam of energy slashes through about an inch of his back, tainting the Sith symbol that was bestowed upon him.

Pyre stops a few meter out from Roiju and widens his stance to get ready to attack or defend.

"Now turn around and call your saber..."

The sky grows an ominous dark as the fight truely begins...

Angelfire sucks cock

Leo feels the sting of the saber acorss his back. He now knew what Pyre was trying to do. His former master could have easily killed him, but had chosento taint his gift to him instead.

Leo turns around slowly bringing his saber to his hand. As it touches the twin beams hum to life.

"I know what you are doing. You want backthe gift you gave me upon my earning the rank of Sith. I don't care about it anymore. It means nothing. All it is is a scar from my past. A past I have chosen to accept happened, but never return to it. So this scar would be better off not being on my back. It would be a constant reminder that I stood for weakness."

He holds his saber out parallel to the ground waiting for Pyre to strike.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Pyre's eyes grew with excitement at the ignition of the boy's saber staff. Maybe this fight would actually get the Sith's blood pumping. Pyre lowers his stance even more as he prepares to pounce on his opponet like a cat catches it's prey, swift and not leaving the chance of a counterattack.

But before erupting on Leo, the ground begins to stir below the boy and a wave of the dark Acrid dust emerges in front of him and slams into his body, sending a rush of the tiny grains into every crack of his squinting eyes. Leo's eyes couldn't help but water and it would require his full devotion in the Force until the dust could successfully be flooded out by the tears.

Now, Pyre pounces against Stovachi. Their sabers cast a dim hue through the lingering cloud. The two-sided saber moves elegantly against Pyre's single blade but he was still getting use to the introduction of the dust into his eyes.

The ability to swing a single saber faster works against him at this point. Pyre began to find little holes in Leo's defenses. He manages to get a stab through against his student's right shoulder and slashes a gash in his leg with a quick dash forward to leave his opponent behind him. Pyre spins around quickly, hoping to give a final blow to the head, but Roiju had skillfully spun his saber around his back just in time to knock the saber away.

Pyre leaps back a few meters to give Leo a chance to attack in hopes of finding an opportunity to deal a fatal counterstrike through his defensive measures...

Angelfire sucks cock

Leo feels the dust stab his eye as well as he feels the blades stab his body. He brings his double bladed saber to bear in front of him. He charges at pyre swinging his saber. He leaps high before coming down and swinging his saber around Pyre feet. His former master leaps over the blade.

Leo expected this and brings the rear blade forward slicing into Pyres arm. He feels his own wounds tear open as he performs the move. He screams out as blood begins to flow freely again covering his tunic and pants. HE brings his saber up to defend against Pyres next attack sequence.

"Bring it on you piee of bantha poodoo."

asdfgcopy.jpg