Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

((here we go - I know I am fast forwarding a bit, but I was gone and it's not hurting you so eh...))

Roene sighed deeply as he walked along nearing the trees of this rather beautiful temperate planet. It seemed only moments ago he had been exported from the temple only to be asked to go here to follow his comrades. They of course had gone ahead at the behest of Kirlocca, but it was another person who had told him of where the other students were going. A small man who was maintaining the ships at the hangar had pointed him in the right direction and as such Roene found himself on an adventure to a planet he had never even heard of...

All things lived the way they did; the force by their side to guide them in silence...

After a few minutes being on the planet Roene had managed to locate the ships of his comrades and a discarded training sabre which Roene swiftly picked up and strapped to his side...

"can't have someone else find this thing lying around" Roene said with a slight grimace as he slowly migrated from their ships toward the footsteps they had left behind...

The foot steps were rather obvious, which Roene thought was rather silly, but not everyone had learned the things he had so he chose to discard that. Roene had learned to walk very lightly; to distribute your weight to different parts of your body for the time being so as to make your feet not weigh as heavily on the ground...

It would be a few minutes later that Roene would manage to procure another walking stick for himself, but as he brushed it off he began to hear noises. Rather odd noises considering he was near absolutely nothing that made snarling sounds...

A little closer and Roene managed to find a clearing with the very comrades he had been here for, trying to fend off ravenous wolf like creatures... So, quick on his feet, Roene ran quickly off in another direction and instead of immediately going to help them he was going to experiment with the force...

At the point he was at, which was on a nearby hilltop, he could see the assemblage of wolves closing in on the group. Roene focused deeply and controlled the flow this time, but for a different purpose. He sat in a lotus position and reached out but not with his hand, with his mouth. This was very new and as such tiring to Roene, but he was determined to get this done. As quick as he could manage, sweat dripping down from his head, Roene manifested a huge howl sound around three meters in the group's opposite direction. It was in the opposite direction of their ship too so Roene wasn't concerned about that...

Opening his eyes he could hear the echo of the howl as it filtered through the rest of the forest and to his chagrin, all but one of the wolves left...

"Oh well, so much for that" Roene said sighing. After which he grabbed his new stick and sprinted off toward the group despite his rather wobbly state...

NvFYuwm.png

*The last creature found itself alone. Being a pack creature it immediately turned tail and ran.*

*Galen looked up straight into Roen's eyes and nodded. He took a few steps and retrieved the blaster he had dropped. The sun was beginning to move behind the mountains; soon night would come.*

"I think we should think about seeking some shelter and fire wood... From the looks of this place, night could get a wee bit nippy."

*Putting action to words, Galen gathered up some of the sticks that littered the ground.*

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Roene's figure burst through the brush into the clearing just as the last pack wolf began to scatter. His eyes did well to show him a good enough bunch of comrades including the little kushiban he had made friends with not too long ago...

Roene returned the Kushiban's glance and mimicked his nod. He knew Roene had come for them and had helped them. Now all that was left was to stay here for a bit while they got what it was they came to gather...

"I agree," Roene said as he set aside his stick and started looking himself, "I also think it might be wise to set up watch times just in case our friends decide to come back... I managed to send a bunch of them to a false sound three meters in the distance, but I don't know how long it will last..." As Roene said this his dizziness became slightly more visible and sweat was obvious as it rolled down his face...

NvFYuwm.png

As the howl echoed through the area, I felt like I wanted to do the same thing as the wolves; run and hide. But I stubbornly stood my ground. Perhaps we could convince this creature that we meant it no harm. I doubted it.

As the bushes rustled, I prepared myself for the worst, and so was startled when a man appeared. I blinked once, then again. Embarrassment crept over me as I realized that this Cerean was the source of the noise. At a second look, I realized the man was vaguely familiar; I remembered seeing him on Gala, though we had never been introduced.

To hide my embarrassment, I holstered the blaster I was holding and, since Galen obviously recognized and trusted the newcomer, began to help Galen gathering wood. "We'll start a fire; that should keep the beasts away. But a watch wouldn't be a bad idea."

As I grabbed another large stick, I glanced over at the Cerean. "I'm Aira, by the way. I don't think we've been introduced. You're a Jedi hopeful as well, aren't you?"

aira%20sig%202016_zpsneqbkyej.jpg

Captain of the Galactic Alliance & Jedi Knight

"I'm Aira, by the way. I don't think we've been introduced. You're a Jedi hopeful as well, aren't you?"

A black colored female human glanced Roene's direction as this was said so he had assumed it was her. She looked small - about a head smaller than Roene at eye level (of course his forehead extended a bit more), but quite capable as she kept up with the kushiban as he and Roene were gathering wood...

"Why yes I am Aira, thank you for your kind words, my name is Kro' Roene Givrah" Roene vaguely shuddered but only because he had forgotten how dizzy he was. It had only been a few minutes after he had done something new with the force and he was already exhausted. Maybe learning force endurance or using skills often would help numb the fatiguing effects...

The only one of the party that had yet to acknowledge him was the Kel'dor. Whether that was because they were all talking so much or he was hesitant, Roene didn't know...

NvFYuwm.png

I noticed Galen had already made acquaintance with the newcomer. I stood back as they introduced each other. I had a few questions or him but they could wait.

"I'll go get something to build a shelter." I said as I walked towards the Forrest. I grabbed my blaster out of my holster just in case of danger.

I walked in a couple yards. Then I saw some pretty large trees; perfect for building. I got my saber and tried a few swings on it. It fell down and I dragged it back. When I reached the clearing that I assumed was our campsite I set it down.

"I got some wood for some kind of shelter. We have to decide if we want a partway under ground one or maybe a tent style one."I said as I helped them get some wood. Then I decided to ask Roen my question.

"Hello, I'm Reptilia. But where did you learn that scream thing you pulled off."

repsisig.png

The Kel'dor had managed to find a rather formidable tree for a shelter, and Roene looked at it with approval when the Kel'dor bore him down with a question...

"Hello, I'm Reptilia. But where did you learn that scream thing you pulled off."

Roene hesitated for a moment, "I didn't really learn it from anywhere, I merely took the practical knowledge given to us from Kirlocca with the floating balls and I applied it to my voice - I also read in a book that the force can serve as an amplifier of sorts so I figured I should try..." Roene shuddered for a moment in a sudden episode of extreme dizziness, but recovered quickly, "It took a lot out of me but apparently it worked..."

Roene was all about using the practical knowledge gleaned from other sources in order to further his learning in another Area. It was part of what he was responsible for on his home planet. He was regarded fairly well as a problem solver, and with his creative mind he could think up almost any solution imaginable...

NvFYuwm.png

"Okay" I said as I grabbed a leaf off the ground, concentrated, and lifted it up in the air.

"This is the extent of my abilities, I can only levitate smaller objects." I told him as I incorporated more leafs into my levitation field. I let them drop to the ground.

"Can you do anything else"I asked.

repsisig.png

"so, in my mind, when I try to levitate something I am merely extending my hands to pick it up and put it in the air without moving... So..." Roene sat in a lotus position on the ground and picked up the same few leaves...

"There is an imitation. Now suppose you want to hear something or see something far away.... You just focus the force in a different way..."

Roene's face wasn't contorting because he had levitated things many times on the way in his ship. Yet it was when he tried to do something else that his head started to increase in wooziness...

"Here's an example" Roene took a deep breath and concentrated on extending his hearing to the area within about a 3 meter bubble... Roene's face broke into a severe sweat and he started to wobble, but his concentration didn't break; the flow of force spilled through his body and for the indicated purpose... He succeeded in being able to hear, but only for a few minutes...

"There is a mole digging in the ground about 2 meters down, the wolves have broken off in a different direction probably away from the ships if I am not mistaken... There is an ant hill directly to your lef..." And that was all Roene could get out before he passed out due to exhaustion...

He failed to tell them that over exertion in the force would do this, but he kinda sorta thought they would infer this from what he was doing...

NvFYuwm.png

I was worried when I saw him pass out, but I assumed that he was just exhausted. But what he said stuck to me, so I decided to try it but have some fun too. So I focused in on Galen, grabbed him with the force and made him float a foot up in the air. I quickly put him down realizing the danger of dropping him.

"Sorry Galen"I said laughing.

repsisig.png

*Galen's fur bristled like a wave from head to foot...*

At least he has not tried to pet me yet.

*Galen looked over at the logs...*

"That could work, however it would be better if we could find some caverns. The wind out here will not be forgiving. What we need is a shallow cave with no other occupants."

*As he said this Galen made his way over to Roene. He crouched and reached out a hand and placed it on the Cerean's forhead.*

"He will need some water. Which, by the way, is our second priority."

*In the mean time, Galen reached into his robe where he had stored some of the peat from earlier. Finding it he dabbed it on the Cerean's lips. He then wrung out a few drops to fall there.*

*Galen's fur briefly turned a bit yellow in amusement as he asked Reptilia,*

"I do not suppose you have found any cavern nearby?"

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Roene stirred vaguely, but remained in place as Galen tried his best to resuscitate him. the efforts were good, but Roene in all reality just needed a few minutes. Lying there though, it gave Roene time to reflect on the day and how it was progressing when he suddenly realized he could still vaguely hear what was going on...

He tried his best to just let his mind wander, but when it did it came to his life on Cerea...

His people were on a neverending political battle with one another to speed up or halt their technical advances. The younger generations vs. the old, but strangely enough Roene had found himself in the older regime... It was the oddest predicament, but Roene being raised on the land meant he had no objections to the way things currently were. Granted he did like a few of the conveniences offered he never really tried them, because it was his strong belief that technology for the planet was fine the way it was. Originally the instigator was Ephant Mon, but no one knew who it was now. Roene chose not to fight, but found it rather upsetting that instead of uniting, the Cereans used their time to just squabble. Not only that, their numbers had been decreased by war already, so to just sit their - separated from Galactic affairs - and squabble like little children was an asinine demonstration at best...

It was a constant chaotic conversation within his head and he was sure it wouldn't stop no matter how hard he tried to excise it...

It was only his mentor that was able to unite the Cereans years ago, but he had been dead for years. The only reason he was Roene's mentor was because he had been a shining example of a Cerean peacekeeper. The Jedi Ki'Adi Mundi...

Roene's head kept swimming with random images and things and for some strange reason he could hear a voice... Faint, but still there...

It was telling Roene to, "Follow the path of the peacekeeper, follow the path of the Jedi and maybe you can bring resolve to our people..."

Our people? Could it be? Was Ki'Adi Mundi talking to him through the force..?

Roene stirred a little more and his body felt warm. He was peaceful and the thoughts of conflict subsided as he lay there...

NvFYuwm.png

I came back into the clearing with an armful of large-ish sticks just in time to see Roene pass out. I immediately dropped my sticks and hurried over, but Galen made it first, and I knew that Roene would be in good hands. There was nothing I could do but get underfoot, so after making sure that Roene would be alright, I gathered up my scattered sticks.

Glancing up at Galen's comment about caves and water, I stepped forward before Reptilia could reply. "I can scout up and down that river Galen and I passed. Even if I can't find a cave, I should be able to find a good campsite. I went camping all the time as a kid."

I left my pile of brushwood in the clearing. "I'll be back in fifteen minutes. If I'm not, then you can send someone after me."

I left immediately, heading back to the river and making my way along it. I had my weapons in case I was attacked, but I walked quietly, not drawing attention to myself. I came across several caves, but all were too small or too deep to hold all four of us comfortably.

I kept looking.

"I can get some water" I said. I walked down towards some rivers I saw earlier. But I couldn't pass up another opportunity to try out the force. So I focused on the river and tried to stop the flow. I tried repeatedly until I got it. Then I touched it with my hand, it was still. Almost as if there was nothing there, I let go of it and it started flowing again. But I still wanted some practice so I pressed a few sticks together, and tried to light it on fire. Once I got a spark I tried to manipulate the wind there. After a minute or two I got a small fire going. I kicked it out and splashed some water on it. I put some water in some bottles I took from the Alliance base, and walked back.

Roen was still on the ground, I walked over to him and gave him one of the bottles.

"Drink some, you'll feel better"I said to the Cerean.

"Galen, I'll start a fire to keep us warm for now"I said with a smile on my face. I grabbed some sticks piled them up and started to spark them. This time I got a fire going relatively fast. I then sat down by it and closed my eyes.

repsisig.png

The vision lost, but pleasant feeling still remained as Roene was given a good deal of water. He awoke to the face of Galen still trying his best to wake him up, but delicately...

"Thank you dear friend" Roene said as he reached out a hand to shake with the Kushiban's...

Now, Roene was feeling a bit refreshed and as he looked around he found he enjoyed watching Reptilia practice the force, because well that's what they were suppose to do. He couldn't find Aira, but figured it was probably due to the lack of shelter. He figured in time he would experiment with the intrinsic elements of the force, but for now he told himself he would focus on the senses... He had already become familiar with basic movement and stopping due to the ball experiment, and he had experimented with sight, hearing, speech and touch...

He only need to find other ways to execute these things, but he figured he'd make himself useful first...

He thanked Galen one more time and then Roene reached into his knapsack for something given to him by his grandmother...

It was something that appeared to be crystalline in nature and he set it in his lap while he sat in lotus position. He focused his mind on the crystal and all distractions left his mind... He could feel nothing, hear nothing, taste nothing, smell nothing, and see nothing around him...

Once he achieved absolute blankness of mind; once a white carpet of empty thoughts washed over his mind he began to focus on one thing. He focused on his sense of smell and similar to his other sense abilities fueled a sufficient amount of force energy in it to extended for quite some distance... The only differences this time were that it didn't take nearly as much out of him as the others had, and he had no distractions...

He maintained his concentration as he put the kasha crystal back in his knapsack and focused on the smells now pouring into his nose...

"According to this smell there is a cave a good few clicks to the north" He could smell the limestone composing a great deal of the cave's structure due to his adventures in his village's own caves...

"We should wait for Aira to get back though before we start going off in any given direction and if She finds a better cave by all means we'll go that way..." The color in Roene's face had returned and once again he showed thanks to Galen by flashing him a wide smile....

NvFYuwm.png

It was a nice walk. Every now and then, I'd see a representative of the planet's wildlife dash away out of the corner of my eye. The running water made a soothing sound, and the setting sun painted a brilliant sunset in the western sky.

It wasn't long before the river cut deeper into the ground, forming a ravine with narrow banks. I stepped more carefully here, keeping my eyes scanning the rising rock walls. Hopefully erosion had caused the formation of some caves over the years.

I wasn't disappointed. I soon spotted several large holes in the ravine edges. It wasn't too difficult to get up to them, although it did involve a little climbing. The first one was damp and smelled funny, so I let it go and moved on to the second one. It was deep and musty, but didn't seem to be in use. However, the ceiling was so low that I knew we'd all feel claustrophobic in a short amount of time, and that the smoke from the fire would suffocate us.

The third cave had a small mouth, but when I ducked inside, it opened up surprisingly wide. I could easily stand, and light streamed in from a few small cracks in the ceiling. I knew instantly that this would be an excellent spot. The cracks would allow smoke to escape, while the enclosed area and the fact that it was between the ground level above and the river below would keep out the more dangerous predators. The cave was dry and large enough to house us all comfortably for the duration of our stay.

I looked around the edges of the cave to make sure I didn't miss anything potentially dangerous. As I did, I discovered that there was a hole in the wall just big enough for me to crawl through. I did so, and found myself in a small side-cave. I frowned. Something seemed special about this side cave. Tenatively, I reached out with my fledgeling Force powers. Something was...calling to me in the Force. I reached into the pack on my belt and pulled out my glowstick. As I lit it, I gasped. There in front of me was a rock formation with three crystals sticking out of it that caught the light of my glowrod and threw it in dancing patterns across the ceiling of the small cave.

I didn't hesitate to reach out and touch the largest of the three crystals. When I did, a powerful feeling came over me, and the crystal seemed to sing a beautiful melody in the Force. It seemed right that I had discovered these crystals. I hesitated, then slowly worked them free from the rock. They came out with little effort, and I slipped them into my pouch.

Then I heard a voice. "Trust in the Force, young one, and you will go far. Today you take another step on the journey you will undergo for the rest of your life. Listen to the wisdom of the Force to guide you, and always stay true to who you are."

I was startled, to say the least, but not frightened. The voice seemed familar, but I couldn't place it. It was soothing, and I instinctually trusted it. After it died away, I waited for a few minutes, then backed out of the side cave. Making my way out of the main cave, I headed back up the river, my mind full of what I had seen and learned.

When I reached the clearing, I saw my friends gathered, waiting for me. "I found the perfect spot. It's a dry cave large enough for all of us, and we can even light a fire inside without fear of suffocating from smoke inhalation. And it's right by the river."

I saw the Base and Master Kirlocca, I felt a weird sensation all over my body.

"What was that"I asked impatiently, as I was the only one "stable" at that point. I tried to grab back on to the image but I could not. I sat down and tried to clear my mind, but every time I came close I would clutter my mind with racing thoughts.

((OOC:Short Post, deal with it))

repsisig.png

Roene felt quite glad that Aira found a cave on her own, and felt the enhancement exercise as just that - an exercise. He had lost the enhancement and had been conscious for sometime when she arrived. However, something seemed to be nagging him. A ringing sound shrieked through his ears until all he could hear was Kirlocca. He saw a flash of the temple, but due to his loose understanding of the force the image dropped as soon as it came...

"Weird", Roene explained as he walked with he group toward the cave indicated... "for a moment I thought I saw Kirlocca and the temple... I wonder why?"

Then, all of a sudden, without pause another sound reached his ears, but not only that; a smell, a touch, a taste, and an image popped into his mind all at once. The full sensory experience gave him a headache, but urged him to go left...

"hey, you guys go on... I have something to take care of in this direction... I know it sounds weird, but I just do. I'll catch up with ya later, but just in case hey Galen can you give me something of yours that smells like you?"

NvFYuwm.png

*Galen paused. His fur rippled to a light shade of blue as the vision overtook the group. It was almost like static on a holo-channel. He could smell the air at the temple. He could feel the warm air on his whiskers. The vision was so clear. It was even more detailed than if Galen was there in person. And yet... It kept phasing out. For one moment Galen was on Gala; the next moment he was in the middle of some high woods on a remote world... It all became very disorienting... Galen could not find a place to stay anchored. The two worlds flashed by his eyes spinning in opposite directions.*

*His fur began to turn an even deeper blue. Galen stumbled over to a tree and extended his hand hoping that this object, whichever world it was in because he could not be sure at this point, would ground him to one of them. On Gala he could see Master Kirlocca. Slowly the Wookiee faded from Galen's view. The vision however was still just as strong.*

Well, I guess this is what I always wanted... A connection from the Force lasting longer than a couple of moments... The least that it could do, *Galen thought,* is stay put for a moment!

*The worlds were spinning faster and faster. Now it began to spread beyond these two places. Stars, planets, galaxies. All were here. All were connected. A darkness was engulfing some. An abyss in which even space itself was torn away and lost. An Abyss darker than a black hole... It was coming... Soon.*

*He didn't know why but Galen was compelled in the vision to reach out. He touched it and it shattered like sugar glass. Then those pieces shattered into dust leaving him in a void... It was not dark, but it was not light either. It was nothing and a lack of nothing. After a few minutes a spot of something appeared in the distance. It had trees, water, a sky, a ground, and the people he was traveling with...*

*Gasping for air Galen was returned to the present. The bark beneath his fingers was crushed. The tree showed deep gouges where his hand had been resting against it.*

*Then he heard Roene's rather odd question*

'What?"

"Oh umm, yeah, here, this will work."

*Galen found a loose thread on his robe. Plucking it he handed it to Roene.*

Stars and Planets that vision was weird...

((Sorry about the delay. I didn't see an oportune place to post yet... That is to say, I didn't have any ideas worth putting forward lol.))

GalenSig2copy.jpg

I blinked. I could see Gala and Master Kirlocca's face dancing on my eyelids. I shook my head, and the vision faded away.

I blinked again. Alright then...I guess that's how Jedi communicate... I was about to answer Roene's question when he dashed off. "Roene! Wait! Blast, he's gone." I turned to Galen and Reptilia. "I have a strong feeling that Master Kirlocca wants us to come back to Gala. We haven't been here that long, but why else would we all see the same vision? It has to be a form of Force communication. I bet Jedi can send visions."

I shrugged. "So the question is, do we head back to the ship now, or wait until morning?"

He could hear only vaguely his comrades sounds of displeasure as he ran off in a random direction to who knows what. He could barely feel the Kushiban's thread betwixt his fingers anymore so he put it in his knapsack so he wouldn't forget it...

The sensory feeling was now fully assaulting his mind, blowing it constantly in different directions like a one way path suddenly becoming a 300 way path. The suddenness of it all almost floored Roene, but he kept going on his uneasy footing. One by one his feet crashed to the ground in a crescendo of sound flooding into his ears like dams breaking open; one by one trees and ground sailed past him as if they were nothing. After having passed out so recently, he was about to do so again until suddenly the flow began to slow. The feeling of the world around him, the loud sounds and smells, and the sight beyond that of which he really wanted to see began to fade. Something that had risen so quickly was now beginning to slowly descend so Roene concluded he was heading in the right direction...

After a few more minutes of searching he had reached an opening in the ground about 2 to 3 feet wide that was slightly glowing about 1-2 kilometers from Galen and the others...

The glow was unnatural and purple, but it had its own beauty to it. There was slight condensation on the sides of the hole as it rippled out so it was fairly wet, but Roene was fooled anyway as he slipped on the hole's rocky edge and fell right into the opening. Down he fell into the darkness, no telling when it would end, but within seconds - as he closed his eyes - they were illuminated again. As if some light had just pranced about his face...

He fell quite a distance downward into a rather large cave interior's lake, but since his eyes were closed he wasn't really well prepared for the big Splash! That ensued. It took him a few minutes to resurface as he struggled against the pressure of the water against his body but once he had, he felt a deep almost excitement about the area around him...

To the left of him about 5 feet away was a rather moderate sized waterfall raining down sediment from the above rock ledge, but what had now grasped his attention as he swam to the nearest shore were the hundreds of crystals glowing fiercely within the confines of the cave...

They were magnificent things of varying sizes and shape. They all seemed to be aesthetically the same, but as curiosity led Roene onward he could clearly tell that their energy patterns were individual from one another. In fact, he moved toward a gleaming white crystal with two branches and reeled back from the stinging sensation that had befallen him...

This was the place Roene thought, this was the place he had been drawn to and this was the place he was meant to find. He felt like communicating this to the others once he found a way out of here, but to deny them their own destiny by showing them the way would hardly be the thing to do and for all he knew they had their own place like this they had to go to...

He tried a few more crystals as he crept ever deeper into this rather eerie caver, but the crystals kept him peaceful as they were providing an efficient ambiance for him. However, the stinging sensations continued as harshly as they had started, until Roene settled on just exploring the cave to find the answers as opposed to frying his hands off...

The mysteries of the force are boundless and until you accept it your liable to go insane young one...

The words were vague and fairly unformed as they echoed through the cavern, but Roene heard them and followed the sound. He had only heard this voice once before and it wasn't very long ago actually... Ki' Adi Mundi!

The name briefly entered his consciousness as a wave of excitement pushed Roene's legs faster towards their destination despite the weighted water upon his robes...

The distance was irrelevant, Roene's fatigue disregarded, his elation was the only thing leading him into a circular cavern with a raised stone pedestal in the center staring right back at him. The pedestal had a beam of light shining through and there was a light shining from a crack in the cave above...

Carefully, Roene moved slowly toward the pedestal, inching himself ever closer to the weird light emanating from it. As he neared it though, he began to see a blue wispy rather inconsistent image floating in front of his face. He wondered as to its origin, but as he looked up the questions stopped. He was staring into the apparition's face now and was thoroughly shocked that Ki' Adi Mundi was staring right back at him...

The force has a strange composition young one and that is why I have been able to come to you here even though I haven't died here. I have come to you because you desire to pursue much the same thing I have and I think it is I that should guide you to your destiny...

The apparition slowly pointed toward the top of the pedestal out of which could be spied a vague glow of the purple persuasion. Roene followed this finger to the crest of the pedestal, but found only rock. Something was yet deeper here though. He felt a deep warm feeling; an inviting feeling from within the rock so his thoughts concluded on braking it to see what it was inside...

Roene wasted no time in finding an even heavier looking rock, solid and steady and with great force coupled with faith Roene brought the object hurling toward the stone pedestal. BOOM! rock particles splashed everywhere and Roene was knocked to the ground, but as he got up from his momentary crash to the ground he knew what it was that he had felt...

It was a purple crystal lodged deep within the rock and one he had almost crushed with the boulder. It gleamed with a brilliant indigo coupled with the occasional streak of violet and was vaguely teardrop shaped. He held it aloft and realized that the whole thing fit in the palm of his hand much like his Kasha Crystal had. Luckily it was still intact though as he grabbed it from its home lodged within the rocks. As he had reached his hand toward it, almost like a fluid, a pleasant sensory feeling swept over his entire body with one single touch... He was a little discouraged at first due to the painful reaction of all the others, but this one was almost as if it were a part of him. It reacted to his emotions and his actions...

That is what we jedi call our own personal force crystals. The apparition had moved now and was right beside Roene as Roene caressed his newly found companion. This will be part of your own lightsabre as will others, but this one is attuned particularly to you. You will find it's warm inviting feeling only akin to you. If others try to touch it, it will reject them...

Take good care of this for it will come in handy later...

Roene nodded and put the glowing crystal into his knapsack. He began to turn to leave as the apparition had already did, but he heard a sound in the back of the cavern and turned to stare directly into the face of a stone golem...

"Oh dear... god" Roene said as he stood shaking under the hulking figure which appeared to have every intent to crush him...

Edited by Guest
NvFYuwm.png

"I'll try and find him" I said, as I took off in his direction. I ran for a while until I found a lake. I investigated it and found a cave, I could feel Roen's presence.

I walked into it and then I came upon Roen, and a large Golem. Which seemed very dangerous.

"Who's your friend"I said jokingly, even if it seemed missed placed.

I grabbed my blaster out of it's holster and sent a blaster bolt streaming right for its head. It dodged it, and charged me. My hand was smashed against the wall, I dropped my gun. I jumped to my feet, and leaped up on it's back.

repsisig.png

((I was supposed to face this thing alone, but thank you for interjecting I suppose... Oh and for anyone's information it was a large cave with a lake in it, not a lake by a cave... Also in order to get in it you needed to drop through the hole... ))

Reptillia's sudden entrance did nothing to pacify the beast as the golem crushed the Kel'dor's hand against the nearest wall of this rather small room. It took no time at all for Roene to focus his senses and move the blaster back into Reptilla's - not crushed - hand mostly due to the Kasha crystal glowing in his knapsack, then in one swooping flourish to unsheathe the glowing lightsabre blade from his side and sweep his robes and knapsack off of his back to allow for more versatility...

Roene lept from his position at rest and came upon the horrible stone construct to destroy it. He felt no hate, no inherent passion towards destruction. This was merely a thing standing in the line of escape for Roene and his compatriot and as such should be destroyed. It will rejoin the spiritual force and replenish the world around it. Roene was merely an instigator for the continuance of the circle of life...

upon the crest of the green blade's arc through the air, the golem turned to find the previous grievance (Roene) coming to kill him. His attention quickly turned from the man clambering upon his back to the one swinging a glowing stick in his face. It easily dodged the blade's first swoosh as it came down jostling his shoulders from side to side seeing if he could kill two birds with one stone... ((pardon the pun)) Then he came up for his own attack upon Roene's head, but Roene made his way quickly through the construct's legs and made to stab the rock structure through the back...

NvFYuwm.png

Reptilia was discarded from the Golem's back like a paper into a waist bucket and Roene saw him go down hard like a rock. However the momentary shock, took his attention away from the large stone hand now sweeping in front of his face... Roene managed to dodge the bulk of his grasp, but was grappled by a finger and the stone grasp clasped around his figure knocking his lightsabre to the ground and it un-ignited...

Roene squealed for his life, but it was pointless as the stone cold grip closed down upon him. He could feel his Bones imminently braking, but in a brash of second wind focus he felt the force energy flow through his body and used the Golem's body against him. Roene was tiring himself out a bit with these experiments, but when life gives you lemons you need to make lemonade...

So in several chain thoughts Roene possessed the golem's hand (through a series of force pushes and pulls not actual posession) and un-grasped himself, then taking a new turn, Roene punched the golem in the face with the Golem's own hand while at the same time summoning a Stalactite from the ceiling ordering it down upon the golem...

Roene grasped his training sabre and with one swoop there was a :hiss: and then a slight vibration sound as the sabre moved in, cutting the legs from out underneath the golem's massive raging tirade. Or at least he though it cut its legs, but amongst the chaotic rock movement he couldn't really tell... The Golem fell over and felt the full weight of the giant stalactite that Roene had summoned on top of him... Roene was heavily panting and sweating profusely... Luckily he wasn't in his robes...

"Oh god..." Roene said clumsily..."it's over... now to get my things and check on Reptilia..."

Roene was clearly tired. Roene was fatigued, almost to the point of knocking out again, but he had to do what he had to do and was now breathing heavily and staggering due to the exertion...

As he made his way to his knapsack though, one leftover hand from the golem grasped out for Roene's outstretched leg. He had felt it though in the vibrations of the ground and in an instant the training sabre fell to his hand and the blade came down to incinerate what was left of the golem. It didn't really work so instead Roene picked it up and chucked it at the rubble which seemed to work...

The structure of the cave seemed to remain solid even after the large dislocation so Roene felt proud of himself that he didn't make the entire thing come down. As he crept past the Golem again he ignored his robes, picked up his knapsack with both of his crystals, took his stick and then holstered the now un-ignited sabre...

Roene's fatigued frame battered and bruised from the fight, now leveled with the Stick's center of balance, was hobbling over to Reptillia to check on him and see if he was alright...

"hey bud, thanks f-f-ror the in-tet-erjection, you ok?" Roene said as he reached his hand out toward the fallen Kel'dor...

Edited by Guest
NvFYuwm.png

"Oh, yeah"I said as I grabbed his hand and stood up. I rubbed my head, then I looked around. It was a cave with a lot of crystals in it, which I initially ignored as I tried to find Roen.

I was drawn to one in particular, it was greenish blue. I touched it , and then I took it off the cave wall. I held it in my hand for a minute. Then I said "This will do, lets go."

repsisig.png

((wow, that was extremely easy... Lol I envy you))

Roene was surprised with the swiftness at which Reptilia acquired his crystal, but chose not to object due to his current condition. Roene simply limped alongside his companion and wished that he had known where they were going until he heard a familiar sound...

"Hey, I think there is a waterfall this way" Roene exclaimed as he wobbled that way into the rather large chamber that he had fallen into earlier, beckoning Reptilia to follow...

He saw the graceful flow of the water mock his rather lucid position, but ignored the negative and followed it's fall to the top hoping to find some sort of way out. Adjacent to the waterfall appeared to be a fairly unsteady rock path leading up to it so Roene hobbled his best to the position and tried his best to walk the trail without slipping down it and taking Reptillia with him...

So, Roene took his stick for support and managed after a few decent tries to manifest a fairly simple way to get up the path without falling down it. Once he had reached the crest of the path his eyes swelled with joy at the welcome sight. Apparently at the top of the waterfall it drove back into the cave as an underground river, but as Roene followed the River's path he slowly began to notice a small light eluding from him at the very end...

"Oh my, thank the maker... we'll get out of here alive. Come on Reptilia!" Roene hastened down the rather long and winding cave path adjacent to the gleaming river that was filled with rather odd looking crystal fixtures that were staring back at him. Yet as he looked he felt a warm sensation knowing that he had found his own...

After about 20 minutes of maneuvering Roene had almost lost patience though and was sweating profusely when they came to the silhouette of the cave opening to the outside. I say silhouette because it was dark outside and hard for them to see the true opening...

Roene managed to work his way out though, hopefully accompanied by Reptilia and made in no real direction hoping that Reptillia knew the way... He couldn't really use his force power to find Galen, because that might just knock him out and there is no guarantee he will be able to find him because Galen might be moving...

NvFYuwm.png

After some tremendous maneuvering by Roene, and some great following we finally came to a clearing. I felt the others near, and I tried to reach out to them and communicate. That only tired me out more so I stopped using the Force for awhile. I knew we couldn't of been more than a clearing away I hurried my pace towards them. When I saw Aira and Galen, I speed up even more to reach them.

"Hey, guess what Roene just fought"I said, but before they could answer I concluded with an excited tone"A giant rock monster".

repsisig.png

Roene saw Reptilia dash off in a single direction towards what he could only hope was the rest of the group, so Roene tried his best to hobble across the cold ground to follow him. It was getting to a level of darkness now where one usually has trouble seeing things within about 5 yards of his face so just as soon as Reptilia ran off Roene was left in darkness to try and maneuver his way in the general direction...

The darkness was thick and cloudy almost filled with the murky swamp water slowly evaporating off of the moist ground. Condensation formed on Roene's face which joined the sweat already apparent nesting there only further encumbering his trek. His breathing was slightly interrupted, but still managed to give him the life providing oxygen that he needed which aided him as he exerted himself more. Step by step only managed to put Roene further into the darkness instead of bringing him out which he had so wanted right now. Roene's head had begun to waver and pictures started to blur together, but he was determined to press on... The stress was causing him to put more pressure on his walking stick but he didn't care. The darkness was not a threat, the essence itself was not a scary reality for Roene for he had never even considered it an option. After all, Darkness merely means the obstruction of light. Light being the purification and darkness being the mistake... The useless artifact casually discarded...

Some would say there is a strong dichotomy driving between people lead by distinctions of light and dark, but is there ever a gray?

Roene was slightly nauseous as he began to speed his charge towards the clearing ahead. The grass and bushes lightly grazing at his robes that he had draped over his shoulder and his other garments. He could feel his companions nearer and he could feel that they would find a way out of this forest to a safer haven for rest which he so desperately longed for...

Roene clamored for Galen and the others as soon as he had spotted them, but was quite tired when he got there so his speech wasn't necessarily cleanly organized. "h-h-h hi" Roene said trying to stagger breath, but managing horribly...

His composure was messed... His robes were damp he was rather exhausted and he was covered with batters and bruises... He wasn't on his best of days...

NvFYuwm.png