Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

"You wouldn't be a burden Shy. It would be a pleasure to help you look after your young ones."

Skye had sat down at the table, enjoying her meal as well. She requested one of the medical staff to make a nutritious drink for Shy to replenish her energy levels fully.

"Krishna here is one of my sons, Amon is the other, then I have a daughter, Morgana. I'm not sure where Morgana is, though I will rectify Amon. If you'll excuse me a moment."

She stood up from the table, moving over to the side and sending a comm to Darex, Darla and Fynn. She didn't know where any of them were at the moment, but all of them had been to Yavin so would know where to find Amon. After sending the comm, Skye moved back to the table, checking on the twins as she did, a gentle smile on her face.

The nutritious drink was brought in and handed to Shy. Skye took her seat again, a sadness being hidden within her eyes.

"Hopefully Amon will be with us soon. I just sent a message to a friend and to a couple of old padawans. Hopefully one of them will go and get Amon for me."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

:Return comm:

Skye,

It was so good to hear from you. I was just thinking about coming to see you. I will be more than happy to pick up Amon for you. I assume he is on Yavin 4? I should arrive in the next few days...your comm signal is coming from a strange location, but I believe my ship's scanners should be able to track it.

Tell Shy congratulations for me. I'm very happy that she's had a safe delivery, and hope to see the twins when I come, if the three of them are still there.

May the Force be with you.

~Darex

:End comm:

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

It did seem hard to believe that Krishna would only actually be one standard year old now, instead of the 17 yr old teenager before them. Amon was almost three years old, Morgana four instead of being 18.

"You'd be surprised Shy. My children's father... he had abilities. You wouldn't believe that Krishna is my youngest son. If his age hadn't been sped up he would only be one, not seventeen."

It would be a shock to hear that she was sure.

"It is difficult to explain. You know the Gods have different abilities? Krishna's father was Tzeentch. I know about Nurgle, Khorne and Slaanesh as well. All of them 'blessed' Morgana before she was born or just after. Morgana and Krishna's ages were both sped up so that they became teenages in days rather than infants. Amon was the only one Tzeentch let grow naturally."

That she missed her other two children was obvious. Skye received Darex's reply, a smile coming across her face.

"Darex passes on his Congratuations Shy. He's going to call in soon. He's going to go by Yavin and pick up Amon for me."

At least Skye hoped he would be able to. Something nagged at the back of her mind, something she didn't want to think about.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

A small holo message from Fynn Relmis came to Master Skyes personal system.

- Greetings Master,

"I recieved your comm and am quite happy to hear you are alive and well. Darla and I had feared you had come to some harm, and I know that she is somewhat more at ease knowing you are safe. As it stands we are currently wrapping an investigation on Correllia accompanied by Master Tares," Fynn seemed to bow his head a little. "Unfortunately Yavin is quite a distance from our current location." He said slightly discouraged.

"I will concur with Darla, and the others and see if we can't make some effort to head there soon. However it might be prudent to have someone else who is closer to Yavin head there...I will await a further update on the situation."

"It is still great to know you are safe master, and it is my fervent hope your loved one is returned to you with haste. May the force be with you, and all those you care for."

The image of Fynn faded...

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Skye smiled at her, catching onto her comment as a joke. Skye had a soft spot for Darex, for all her previous padawan's actually.

"Thankyou Shy. That's kind of you to say"

She received the comm back from Fynn then, finding out that Darla was with Fynn and Master Tares. She'd wondered where Tares had gotten to. So they were on Corellia, now she knew. She sent back a message to Fynn, responding that she had heard from Darex. That done she moved over to look at the twins again.

"I think I have some baby clothes still in the Destiny's Dream. We can look later if you'd like."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The room began to turn into a haze in the young man's mind, starting to intially feel very lucid in his seated position beside his mother. It wasn't before long that Skye could feel a role reversal, it was he that needed to lean upon her. Pretty soon, it got to the point where the upper half of his head began to feel like it was swelling, trying to burst from the inside, feeling as if it was pushing against his cranium walls.

While his left eye was closed, Krishna tried to response in a very calm manner despite his deteriating condition, "If- you'll excuse me.."

He slowly began to get up, finding it harder to move properly, veering off from the table in an akward pattern of long strides and stops. Two muscular arms clung to the side of the door, a voice familar calling within his head.

Father..

The sensation became stronger, overwhelming. It felt as his entire body was going to turn into flame, the very air he breathed toxic. Lungs pained each time he breathed, becoming shorter and shorter as he gasped for air. Trying to remain strong and willful minded, he'd continue to retreat outside where he found himself soon incapable of going any furthur.

Why.. Why are you doing this to me?..

A final gasp was made as he felt his body being overwhelmed by a darker sensation that stemmed from the very blood that ran through him. The blood of the Chaos God, Tzeentch. The mark upon his chest started to burn as Krishna toppled over onto the ground, arms sprawled out to other side, passing out on the soft warm ground.

krishna.jpg

"Krishna!"

Skye didn't take long to get to her son's side, a wild eyed look upwards, then she was on her knees beside Krishna, cradling him in her arms. She signalled for the medical staff that had followed them outside to grab a stretcher, helping them move him onto it and holding his hand as they moved him back inside. She immediately grabbed her diagnostic scanner, running it over him to make sure it wasn't something physically wrong. The only thing she could think of was something that had happened to Morgana also.

Skye gave I-Nine some instructions to get her bag of crystals out of the ship, remaining at her son's side through his ordeal. She'd caught a glimpse of the mark on his chest when she'd checked his heartrate and was sure now what it was that ailed him. When I-Nine brought her bag, she went to work, looping several crystals into ready made retainers before looping them around her son's neck. The healing crystals had helped Morgana somewhat, she just hoped that they would help Krishna as well. She was very, very worried about him. Krishna was her youngest son, her baby.

"Please be alright love... I'm here, I'll not leave your side..."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Mother..."

A tight, concealed voice escaped him, fading out into the air as his chest began to compress, putting extreme pressure on his lungs. Every now and again, he'd find himself rocking back, hands clutching the symbol that was now glowing through the silk material worn. Eyeslids squeezed together as he furthur tried to straighten himself enough to talk, when the process itself was agonizing.

"I... I can't hold on... These.. These visions... Evil... I need to... be with.. it... His blood... My blood--."

Chest bean to convulse as the words were uttered, both arms trying to keep his heart in one place from shooting out. It was as if his own body was turning against him, tearing him from the inside out. Krishna's blood burned his skin, muscles becoming tawt and dense. Then, everything became dark again, his vision fading into a black abyss, to which no light could enter.

krishna.jpg

There was a flash of light that could be seen outside the atmosphere of Aracoun Morion. That's when Prophet noticed it, a Palace, but this Palace, there was something about it that he couldn't nab, it was something sacred, something unknown to everyone. This Palace did not have a hint of Jedi in it, at least that was his first inkling as he had just previously been looking through holograms and pictures of old Jedi Temples.

No, this Palace was not the Jedi, nor was it the Sith, it was... something far beyond their understandings, more importantly, it was beyond his. Shifting uncomfortably in his seat, he hit a button on the dash of his crusier. He heard a churning of mechanical parts as the ramp of his ship began to lower, hood still on, he exited.

The palace seemed to have many secrets, and as he entered into what seemed to be a Great Hall, he didn't know what to expect. The Force had led him here for a reason, it had brought him to the Helix Station for a reason, something was about to happen. As he looked back at his ship, he took note of the black outline that was a few miles away from the Palace.

Skye had been afraid of something like this happening although she had wished that her youngest child would be spared the affliction. She looked around the room, making a quick decision. She instructed the medical staff to move Krishna back onto her ship, also instructing I-Nine to prep it for take off.

Briefly she left her son's side to go to Shy.

"I'll be back soon. I have to take Krishna somewhere where first. I'll have the baby items brought to you before I leave. Hopefully I won't be away long."

She moved back to her sons side, holding his hand as the staff moved him to her ship. She settled him into the medical bay bunk and headed quickly to pack up the baby things, sending them back to Shy with the medical staff. As soon as they were clear, The Destiny's Dream lifted off, I-Nine piloting it out into space, plotting several hyperspace jumps to an unknown destination.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

*TC's ship descended landed and opened. It stepped out, walking with an even stride. As usual none of its skin was exposed. The usual green and grey armor was immaculately shinned. Two Caelestums upon its back, a set of Katars set into its forearms, and a double bladed light saber hilt locked into the armor at its right thigh. It continued to wander across the planets surface. An appointment was set and the Grey Knight was never late.*

A shift of balance, shall merit the attention of Chaos

(In the Dog House since 1983)

Once Prophet had entered the central hall of the Shadow Monastary, a group of black armor clad beings walked from behind. They knew very well that the new comer didn't pose any threat. Still, it was in their nature to inquire about Prophet's arrival.

Standing now infront of him, one of the armored beings stepped for, "You have entered a monastary of great importance. What brings you to these walls?"

Meanwhile, as TC walked away from his ship, several eyes fell upon the being's green and grey armor. While the appointment had been set, the content of the appointment itself was up to a random chance encounter. The eyes that slowly tracked the new arrival were shrouded with in the garbs of local farmers. Their true identity however belonged to the Shadows.

On the path that the new arrival walked, a road block soon manifested himself. A simple farmer digging along the side of the path looked up to the new arrival with a smile, "Well aren't you a new stranger. What brings you here to this backwater planet of ours?"

Edited by Guest
tares.jpg

*TC stride came to a halt. The armored helmet turned slowly toward the speaker and responded with an even tempered voice.*

I come for training. Your question requires me to ask a question of you. Why refer to your own planet as backwater when you can make it into whatever you wish.

*The head tilted slightly to the left as if musing over what answer would come.*

The farmer, as he continued to dig into the soft dirt of the planet, looked at the helmet of the armored man with a half laugh. Once he turned his attention back to the ground, the man answered, "I call this place a backwater planet, because that is exactly what it is. Last time I checked, planets in the Unknown Region didn't exactly get the same status as the core worlds."

Finally the farmer struck his shovel into the ground and took a leaning stance on the handle, "How is it that I can turn his planet into anything I wish it to be? Here I am, a single individual, spending a good day's work digging a drainage ditch along the side of this here path. If it takes me this long to do so little work, what chance do I have turning an entire planet into something of my own imagination? Even if I did have that capability, what makes you think I don't like Aracoun being a backwater planet?" The farmer asked.

tares.jpg

Status is for the Rich to gloat over. It is immaterial. But here you can touch something you can mold it with your hands and your tools. You can "make" it into whatever you wish. To this ground you are the master, you possess the ability to shape it to your desire. You can make it as deep or shallow or wide or as thin as you want. What the rest of the planet is doing is irrelevant to this 100x100 square foot of land. This planet is what you think of it as. If you wish it to be a backwater planet then that is what it shall be to you. Each individual will shape there own consensus of what it is. The only difference between you and a policy maker is that you're the one in control of what really happens no matter how thought out there plans are.

*The helmet shifted back to a neutral position.*

The farmer once again took the shovel and began to dig again, "An interesting outlook on a piece of land you have there stranger. Though, if I have control over this land, even with my own perceptions of it, then why can't I get anything to grow on it? If I had it my way, I'd have no need for drainage ditches and shovels. Unfortunately the rest of the planet has a different say. The weather patterns coming in from the east haven't been kind to old folk like myself." The farmer said.

At the notice of the various weapons on TC, the farmer made a single conclusion, "Judging by your stance and the weapons you have, I'd say you are a Force User. Tell me... think the Lightside of the Force will help my plants go, or will I have to turn to the darkside and just steal some food?"

tares.jpg

hmm.

*The green and grey armor plates shifted to a more relaxed pose.*

The light side could make them grow but it would be a longer process, however you would end up being completely self sufficient. Though it's not even required for you to go to the dark side to steal, a common thief could achieve that without any powers. The dark side would emulate from what you specifically did to those you stole from. Also by going down that path you will eventually be overthrown by the monsters you would create in your wake. Though I think the true answer to your question would be that the Force is not required at all to make the plants grow. Only love is required. A true caring for each and every seed planted, standing out in the rain can making sure that they don't get flooded. Continuously giving each seed a bit of fertilizer at healthy intervals.

This brings a second point. The Force is kind of like love. A broken love is a result or a reason for the dark side and a true love is like the light. Though no heart can maintain these extremes without being pushed beyond there limits. There must be a fulcrum. An in general love all the spectrums...

Oh sorry I started to ramble didn't I? I shouldn't be giving my elders a speech about what they know better than me. My apologies sir.

*The helmet tilted forward slightly in a respectful bow.*

Through the atmosphere of Aracoun Morion a transport shuttle could be seen streaking through the sky on a decent towards what appeared to be the middle of nowhere. Sitting in the cockpit of the shuttle was Akuma the man from Coruscant trained in the ways of the Assassin Fist, an extremely powerful martial arts that is known for overwhelming an opponent with attacks. Piloting the ship a few thousand feet above the surface of the planet Akuma searched for what he had come to this place for.

The information better not be false or I'm going to go back to the Cantina and hurt somebody”¦

Thought Akuma thinking back to when he got the information. While he thought his eyes were in constant motion, scanning the surface of the planet. A few days ago he had received word of a Palace on the surface of Aracoun that held powers beyond his wildest dreams. Akuma didn't need to hear anything else; he quickly finished his drink and headed out of the Cantina.

Once outside he located the nearest ship, which just happened to be a transport shuttle and now he is hear. The flight was boring and after awhile Akuma was growing tired, but just as he was about to call it a night something caught his attention in the distance. Increasing the throttle he sped towards the object at a much greater speed, once it was close enough for him to make out the shape Akuma knew instantly what the object was.

”œSo the information was true”¦ not exactly the best but the words spoke truth.”

The farmer simply laughed as TC "rambled on". In truth, the farmer was used to hearing new ideas that people brought to the planet. "There is no need to be sorry. For one, I'm not your elder. Judging by your surface alone you have learned and experienced more than a farmer like me ever could. Second, as a farmer... knowing how to just plow all day can get boring. Old men like me need variety."

After the farmer was done with the ditch, he sat down on the ground and looked to TC, "So what kind of training are you actually seeking?"

Elsewhere, at the monastary, as Akuma explored the vast hulls in readiness to confront anything, the only being he met was a small child with a red ball. With the natural smile of a youngling, the child looked up to Akuma and threw the ball right at his face, "Catch!"

tares.jpg

(My bad, didn't notice that you edited)

Prophet stared at the armor clad warriors, they were heavy set and had a very odd look to them. They seemed as symbols of pain, death, but Prophet was wrong, these men were defenders. They defended what they believe in, just as Prophet had, and just as he always would.

The question that was spoken to him was simple, yet complex in it's own entirety. There was no single answer, no shortcut, but there was one thing that kept drawing him away from his mind, from his body, The Force. Though, in all seriousness, was it really that powerful to bring him here and await the inqueries of these men? Was it truely The Force? Or was it himself, his mind, his body? The questions continued to flow in Prophet's mind, but the warriors question needed to be answered.

What did bring me here?

And without any more thought, something answered for him.

"The Force."

I'm actually not quite sure. I myself usually do the teaching but I keep a look out for more opportunities to learn. Something pulled me here and if it so chooses it will reveal itself to me, if not I shall go on my way.

The warriors surrounding the Prophet looked at him with cool eyes, "The Force guides many people here. What are your reasons for entering this sacred ground?" One of them asked.

Elsewhere the farmer pointed to a general direction that the path occupied, "Well, perhaps it will reveal itself in that direction. There has been a large Shadow there lately, maybe you will find what you seek with in it...."

tares.jpg

*TC nodded gratefully and started walking, words drifted back to the farmer as the green and grey clad entity walked away.*

I may have access to many powers within the Force but you are the one who can create and do it with your own hands. I will always be envious of your skills.

*TC blurred off into the distance as it pulled on the force to propel it to the shadows.*

• 3 weeks later...

After walking throughout the temple, Jazeon felt that his time here was done. Entering his ship, he made a course back to Republic boundaries and sped off.

Jazeonjpg.jpg

"There are many secrets hidden beneath the shadows..."

• 2 months later...

Serenity came in to land back at Tares place on Aracoun, closely followed by Ana's ship. Skye left the cockpit, heading back to where her padawan's were.

"Ok we're here. We'll head outside and begin with what we started at Helix. If you would work on lifting the stones around the grounds and we'll grab some weapons shortly to incorporate some tactic's with our lessons"

((sorry this is short... time constraint and slow net connection))

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ana shifted in her seat, restless after the trip through hyperspace. She never had really enjoyed space travel.

As soon as the ship had landed, Skye appeared from the cockpit. Ana stood, eager to continue her training.

((Sorry it's so short...internet problems again.))

anatyrell.png

((ooc: That's ok, I understand how it gets - I'm on crappy dial-up too ... I'm giving you both a few things to 'practice' as it's not long before I have to go... if I do and you haven't posted, I'll simply edit Skye falling unconscious and being put back into her ship's medical bay to be monitored. I want you both to continue to practice while I'm away though. ))

Skye led her padawan's outside the ship, feeling that some fresh air might do her good. She wasn't feeling too well, unsure of what ailed her. Skye had let I-Nine run tests on her, though everything that she could come up with turned out alright, nothing showing wrong. Shrugging it off, she headed outside with Ana and Lucious.

"Now, I'll show you some basic principles of force use. I want you both to practice them, also to experiment with how you access the Force. Use your crystals as a focus, then without. See which is best for you to begin with. I've already showed you how you can levitate an object. I want you to practice that, use varying sized objects. Size doesn't matter. I will also show you how to use the Force to speed your movements, to jump higher and a defensive move that does have it's uses, Force Blast, but that will come later."

She waited until both were watching, then began to jog around the ship at first, then speeding up to a run, then progressing to using the Force to speed her around the ship. She came to a stop in front of her padawan's once more.

"The Force can be used to speed any movement you make, whether it be running, jumping, or fighting. I'll now demonstrate how to use it to jump."

She backed off alittle from her ship, enough for a decent run up before tapping the Force to send her upwards at the end of her run, landing nimbly on the flattened saucer of her ship. She looked down at them.

"It may take time, but you both will be able to do this."

She leapt back down, landing lightly beside them, using the Force to slow her descent. Spying a couple of branches on the ground that could be used for practice sparring, Skye levitated them to her hand, letting the other two fall to her padawan's feet for when they were ready. She then went on to demonstate how the Force could be used to increase the speed of movements with the basic form of lightsaber training beginning slowly at first, then speeding the movements so they almost became a blur, then slowing them down again.

"These movements are called Form I or Shii-Cho. These are the basic Lightsaber techniques all those new to the Force are taught. Once you have the basic's down, you may choose the Form that you will speciallise in."

Skye had speciallised firstly in Form III, Soresu and then had added Form IV, Ataru to her skills. She now used a loose combination of both forms, combining the acrobatics of Ataru with the more defensive techniques of Soresu. She stood now in front of the padawan's, catching her breath as she'd felt it more than she should have done for a fit Master of her skills. She brushed it off again, speaking to them once more.

"When you're ready, begin. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The thought of more training might have made some cringe, but Ana found it exhilarating. It wasn't every day that she was handed the chance to learn about something as massive and as important as the Force. Most of her studies had been dedicated to more normal and perhaps even boring topics such as galactic history and literature. This was just so much...bigger.

Pushing away all distracting thoughts, Ana focused on her Master as she demonstrated the different Force techniques and skills. The young Corellian couldn't help but be impressed by the skill Master Skye demonstrated as she showed her Padawans what she wanted them to learn. There was so much...Ana found herself wondering if she could ever be that good, if she could ever learn to use the Force as well as Skye did.

As the thought passed through her mind, she reached to touch the pendant Master Skye had given her. Yes... she thought, a new resolve filling her. I will be that good. I will help bring peace to this galaxy again.

Her thoughts probably would have been seen as cheesy and sentimental to some, but they gave the girl something to strive for, something to live for. This was why she had come here, why she had joined the Jedi--to make a difference.

The Padawan didn't know it then, but she'd just opened herself up to the Force in a way she hadn't been willing to before. She did, however, note a subtle change in her inner atmosphere. A peace she hadn't had before filled her, she would eventually come to recognize it as a friend, an ally...the Force.

Taking the branch her Master had supplied, Ana concentrated as she had done on Helix Station, this time attempting to use the crystal to help her focus as Skye had instructed. She closed her eyes, opening her hand to allow the branch to rest freely in her palm. Her mind, cleared of all the distracting cobwebs, focused on the branch.

There. She felt the rough wood leave her hand and slowly opened her eyes, careful to not lose her concentration and let the branch drop. It levitated several inches above her palm, wobbling occasionally as the young Padawan attempted to keep her control on it. Finally, after a moment of holding it there, she reached out and took from the air. Success.

She smiled to herself, pleased that she'd managed to levitate the branch--a larger and heavier object than the bamboo pole she'd experimented with earlier. This was just the first step, however. Master Skye had given her much more to practice.

anatyrell.png

Lucious, forever hushed throughout the entirety of the journey, absorbed each and every word his Master had to give. He ran through simulations in his head, a most rare commodity but it helped for the most part. However, the examples that his Master Organa ran through brought a concealed bliss to his eyes, the thought of executing such moves were incredible.

When the time was right.

Regardless, Lucious weighed his bamboo weapon once again and began funneling through the form with it, taking each step slowly and precisely, making sure never to rush this as patience was a considered a virtue. The whole levitation bit seem irrelevant to him and would be exercised in due time, but for now it was all about the essentials of combat.

Rumors were that Jedi galaxy-wide were on the run, and were getting dismantled in every which way. If this was true, Lucious would have to be prepared to protect that which was necessary in dire times.

One motion at a time, he advanced. Mentally reviewing exactly how it was done and how he could put a bit of his own style into such a form. In his studies, he found a swelling interest in each and every form, each holding its own pros and cons compared to another. But for now, seclusion was best for him. Interaction with his fellow partner would most likely lead to impede in progress; attachment was dangerous”¦

luciendraethwd5.png