Outer Heaven

Nikolai Kolchak

*Yakooza's ship lands and he steps into an entrence way showing his credentials to the guards as he gets prossessed in. He heads over to the armory where he is handded a blaster rifle and a pistol. He then jumps into one of the ships heading for naboo and prepares his mind for it's training...*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

*The following defenses have been installed at Outer Heaven:

Reinforced structures for buildings

Planetary shield generators(5)

Turbolasers

More turbolasers

Extra turbolasers

Mine fields

Fortified bunkers that create kill zones

Hidden underground tunnel system

Even more turbolasers

Proton Torpedo launchers

Thirty Mod approved Defender Class Star Destroyers pull into orbit.

That should be enough for now...*

I don't hate you, my employer does.

*Outer Heaven's mobile infantry unit returns to Outer Heaven.*

OOC((Standard armament of an OH Mobile infantry trooper is as follows:

Jetpack

Wrist mounted advanced blasters

Wrist blades

Fletchette rifle with tracker ammunition

Leg mounted grenade launcher\

Visual Enhancer

Rebreather

))

Wolfpacktwo.jpg

Sabaoth Squadron's fleet pulls out of hyperspace. One of his destroyers rams into Brell's SSD, taking out it's shields and doing 20% hull damage. DE's SSD and 5 destroyer's open fire on it and will destroy it a manner of time. The other 8 destroyer's open fire on Brell's 2 destroyers. Sabaoth Squadron releases it's 900+ fighters and begin to swarm Brell's fleet.

OOC: This is not a job, it's personal. You've provoked me to many times, and have taken quite a few of valuable employees from me. Don't whine, you've had this coming.

Edited by Guest

OOC: You know what, if you were a mature RPer, you'd post you coming in and attacking and wait for his response before assessing damage, but like I told you and your bro, you guys have a long way to go before you learn how to really RP. I should bring some of Solaris Prime's fleet on your ass, but I won't unless Outer Heaven calls.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Everyone RPs differently Emeric. So why don't you just butt out and mind your own business? Because this has nothing to do with you. Besides, you're not exactly the best RPer yourself. And what damage i did sustain was legit, because i lost a destroyer in doing so. I should've posted inflicting MORE damage.

OOC(( You can't swarm 32 SDs and a SSD with eight ships.Also, posting the results of attacks is illegal. Finally, I was informed that your super class capital was already deployed at Midsengard. I would advise you to remove the imaginary one from your post.))

* The thirty two Star Destroyers, partially damaged super Star Destroyer, all planetside turbolasers with a line of fire, and two thousand five hundred four fighters(The exact fighter allotment for the fleet at Outer Heaven) open fire at the severely outnumbered and outgunned fleet. The two Star Destroyers modified for assault launch boarding parties at the Sabaoth capital ship. The well trained assault troops begin slaughtering hundreds of ill prepared crewmen.

Defender class Star Destroyers maneuver to block incoming fire to the super Star Destroyer, as it's shields begin to recharge.*

I don't hate you, my employer does.

OOC: As a member of this board Extirpate, I have the right to express an opinion when something this blasphamous happens. I never said I was the best RPer myself, I have faults, I'll admit it, butting in is one of them, but at least I'm trying to find ways to improve myself instead of always going downhill with my RP skills. I know everyone RPs differently, but maybe if you read other fleet battles you realize that the person who is afraid of getting squashed comes in, posts his attacks, posts disastrous effects, and then runs thinking he/she won, which is precisely what you did. I was merely expressing my opinion of the situation.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: You've been really bugging me lately Emeric.

IC: At the site of the previously unseen ships, Sabaoth Squadron's ships begin to fall back in full retreat. His ships then are covered by his fighters as the ships slowly turn around. The smaller fighters then board as the destroyer's are now capable to hold of the Outer Heaven fleet. The Sabaoth Squadron fleet pulls into hyperspace.

*Comm to Brell Daviot*

You haven't seen the last of Sabaoth Squadron!

*Close Comm Channel*

As ordered by Kheldar the Eldridge reports to Outer Heaven, followeed by a cargo transport.

The transport requests clearing for landing. Upon touching down, a couple Gravwell Projectors are taken out, in addition to a sturdy Universal Energy Cage.

The captain of the cargo ship approaches a guard. "Please initial here, and here. Payment for gravwells and UEC confirmed. Thank you, sir. The Eldridge is all yours for the time being as specified by our agreed upon terms. Good luck sir."

The cargo ship takes off and the Eldridge hovers in orbit, now part of the Outer Heaven defense fleet.

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

Lermos Karik examined the long sniper rifle hanging from loosely from his shoulder. His rifle was all he needed, and he knew without a doubt that the mission will be perfected.

About time I recieved a mission worthy of my skills...

He stood up and walked towards the door.

I will make it quick, and painless.

*A comm reaches Lermos as he touches down.*

There's been a change in plans. I've had a change of heart and will be going on ahead.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

I have to agree with both Chad and Emeric on this one. Those fleet maneuvers were illegal. You post your arrival, preparations for battle and then you post the assault, not pop in, assault then run. And please try to keep the OOC to a minimum. If there is a problem, PM me about it. So I have to say that if DE wants this little charade to continue, he can edit his post accordingly. Otherwise, we will continue as if he never arrived, therefore the assault never took place.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

Faust lands the Bhelliom at Outer Heaven. Faust hops out of the cockpit with a briefcase clenched tightly in his hands. He finds Lermos in his quarters.

"Here's you reward."

Faust tosses him the briefcase with 60% of the bounty, keeping 40% for himself.

"I'm heading off to the Coruscant Hotel for some R & R."

Faust stops in for supplies. His get's new set of body armor or cortosis ore after getting the burn on his chest treated. He places an order for a customized E-11 blaster rifle that can be carried in his trench coat, a layer of sonic dampners for his body armor and a Sg-77 Sonic pistol, and finally a Stokhli Spray Stick.

With his orders placed he takes off for Coruscant.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Ken Palpatine's ship lands down on Outer Heaven, He installs some software that cloaks his ship I.D. something that would help with his problems with Sabaoth Squadron, he pulls out of his ship a scuba-diver tank-sized tank with Tri-Hexalon in it. He walks up to Lermos. "Give this to the guy in charge, and I would like to speak to someone about getting a job here."

kpalpatine.jpg

*Comm to Brell Daviot*

I would like for us to create a treaty, before we destroy each other. Together, we can have anything we want. What do you say?

*Comm remains open for response.*

OOC: Looking for trouble. Or just a place to land.

IC: Zander put his ship in orbit around Outer Heaven and sighed. So this was where his contact had said there might be a job. Seemed like it was rather busy, though, which made Zander slightly anxious. He was in no hurry to get himself killed. He thought for a moment and then decided to land his ship, slowly and openly, sending out a signal first.

This is Zander X. Hawk. I am looking for a job. A contact said that I should ask here. I am not hostile.

He landed his ship, checked his weapons, and exited. It was time to find whoever was incharge.

*An Imperial class star Destroyer comes out of hyperspace. The dark figure was shrowded but obvious to the fleet*

------------------------

*Ikirra opens a comm with the flagship*

"Captian Ikirra requesting permission to board. I have come to offer my ship and my services."

---------------------------

the Imperial class star destroyer Screwtape which had once been The Minotour's Eye

Commanders of fighter squadrons: total fighters-72

Dorn- 13 interceptors and 1 advanced for himself

Jedi Solo- 13 interceptors and 1 advanced himself

Johnskywalker- 13 interceptors and 1 advanced himself

Shadow- 13 tie interceptors and 1 advanced himself

Tera- 13 tie bombers and 1 advanced herself

Ikirras personal ties- Tie advanced, Tie defender

Generals of troops:- total troops 9,700

Zuloth-30 AT-ST's

Xodius-20 AT-AT's

Mange-4,500 troops

Dante-4,500 troops