Outer Heaven

Nikolai Kolchak

*He sits up from his bed wet and shivering...*

~Annother nightmere, but what dose this all mean... And why can't I ever remember it?~

*The warrior isn't even given a moment to cool off before an message is crossed accross the comm system. It was time for him to get ready for some action. But first he would need a ride...

He charged down the hallway pistol at hip and a tattered flight suit on he ran to the commanders room. Only finding himself being stoped by guards.*

I request promission to speak with Brell, I wish to be given a fighter to assist in the battle.[/b]

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

Kheldar's salvage ships arrive with the dead remains of the Saboath Squadron. The leader of the associates calls up a sergeant from Outer Heaven on the comm:

"We're temporarily storing the ships here. Mr. Correlli has a new kind of ship he's building and that's occupied his private shipyard. We'll begin restoring all 15 of them this evening. It'll take a while to clear out the bodies, but Mr. Correlli plans to compress them into diamonds and corner the market. For the rest he thinks he's found a buyer of sorts. Don't ask. As for the ships, he'll be giving 5 to Outer Heaven in exchange for their help with the locating and repair work we're doing. I think he has 5 he's planing to keep for his own personal holdings, and the other 5 he's going to put on the market. Thank you."

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

A golden fighter flashes out of hyper space over the Outer Heaven. The ship begins to fly around the planet and then send a transmission.

"This is Fenix Ortius, a potential assassin. Requesting permission to land."

Lermos Karik stood at the lounge overlooking the expanse of the Outer Heaven platform. His rifle hung across his shoulder, at its usual position. To him, his rifle was not just a weapon, but a protector and a companion. He was glad to have such things in his isolated life. He now waited for his next call.

I will make it quick, and painless.

Master Prophets Star Destroyer, The Morning Star, comes out of hyperspace outside the Outer Heaven.

Master Prophet tells the Pilot to send a Comm. to Brell Daviot...

"Brell... it's Master Prophet, I am here to speak with you about an alliance, Old friend, I think together we could form a very strong alliance. I Am requesting Permision to dock, so that we may disscuss futher actions, Send a Response."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"I was curious to this but I am also still wondering why this little girl has come to work for me when she knows you...wise though she may be I still wonder what brought her to me. Nevermind for whatever reason you and her have come may be, you have proved yourselves to me before."-Ikirra watched Shadow for any sign of weakness. Shadow was able to hide most of his emotions from his face but his purpose was still clear to Ikirra.

*Ikirra smiled darkly* "And you will have another chance to prove yourself to me. If you do you will certainly be rewarded."

*Ikirra then turned still awaiting the response from Brell.*

ikirrajosten.jpg

"Fear lead to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering"-Yoda

MY HATE, YOUR SUFFFERING.

Finally tired of sleeping and in dire need of a bathroom and a nice cup of super strong coffee, John leaves his room and begins walking the corridors apparently lost. Finding a vending machine that appears to have been ripped apart and broken as by a lightsaber or a driving fist, he says "coke is better than coffee" and a bathroom he sees nearby. he walks in and finds a stall in the corner. After relieving himself, he begins walking towards the hangar to see his latest acquisition of tie interceptors and to find his pilots. Finding an elevator, seeing a passage way out to the hangar and seeing his beautiful junk ship, he smiles. Then, he sees thirteen gleamingly new tie interceptors, one advanced tie interceptor that is his and three people conversing. It seems to be a girl of small stature, a tall wookie and Ikirra. Not having much else to do or a clue as to how to assign his men, he figures the more to meet the better it will be for negotiation.

Meeting the wookie and the girl, Ikirra has apparently left. He begins conversing and the girl asks innocently, why does he have a scar across his cheek. Not knowing what to do, he answers "even i dont know"... his past is a mystery, he was orphaned and grew as the apprentice of an assasin... the assasin said my scar was a result of one mission, but he doesnt believe him...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

* Brell's ship lands at Outer Heaven and he adresses the new arrivals.*

For all Sabaoth officers that have just arrived, as promised you will each receive a star destroyer to command, or continue commanding the troops that have followed you. All Mercenary captains need to contact me with what fighters you would like your ships outfitted with.((OOC note: Star destroyers hold 72 fighters))

All new Bounty Hunters and Assassins stand by, you will be receiving assignments shortly.

I don't hate you, my employer does.

leaving the conversation and becoming more ominously aware of a battle seemingly going to happen before him, he decides to meet with his 13 men.

All thirteen seem to be strong and powerful, very few remotely aware of the force, seemingly drones who will follow your every command even if it is ultimate death. Finally, soldiers who wont argue and just listen...

He asks their rank, saying he couldnt care less who they were, just wanted to know their experience and skill. He wasnt their friend but their boss. Number of kills.

Lieutenant, 6 years, 105

Lieutenant, 7 years, 126

Corporal, 4 years, 86

Seargent, 5 years, 95

Corporal, 3 years, 52

Private First Class, 1 year, 24

Seargent, 6 years, 99

Corporal, 3 years, 51

Corporal, 3 years, 53

Private First CLass, 2 years, 41

Private FIrst Class, 2 years, 36

Private First Class, 1 year, 23

Seargent, 5 years, 94

Pleased to know he was not dealing with newbies or at least people who have been in combat for some time, means he could drive them a little less, for they already knew Imperial perfection...

He tells them his own stats...

Captain, 9 years, 402

He tells them now choose your ties. These are all tie interceptors the Imperial Army's best, choose wisely... The junk ship and the Advanced Interceptor are mine.

Now suited and prepped his men are ready for duty...His personal mission would have to wait...

***is this a bit more pleasing??? i only added it for the pure joy of it... now i apologize commander brell... just leave me be can you? as for lermos i have blasters and blades quite willing to cut into you and pull your bleeding heart and a foot quite willing to smash it into a stain on the hangar's floor, so you can sit on your rifle and turn around on it... clear? unless you wish to challenge me to my face... then all the more fun... 403 dead...

Edited by Guest

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Master Prophet walks to where Brell is shouting out order.

When Brell is finished Master Prophet extends his hand to shake Brells hand. "Greetings from the Jedi Order... it's been a long time Brell... I think we need to discuss an alliance between us. If there is somewhere safe we can go, that would be perfect."

Master Prophet waits for Brells Response.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Lermos Karik stood at the lounge watching the new arrival.

Commander, 9 years, 402

He nearly burst out in laughter, but controlled himself. Even Brell Daviot did not have a body count that high. It was clear that he was boasting in enormous porportions, and the bounty hunters he was speaking with were mocking him.

I will make it quick, and painless.

Ikirra gets on the comm with Brell to tell him the stats of his ship.

------------------------

the Imperial class star destroyer Screwtape which had once been The Minotour's Eye

Commanders of fighter squadrons: total fighters-72

Dorn- 13 interceptors and 1 advanced for himself

Jedi Solo- 13 interceptors and 1 advanced himself

Johnskywalker- 13 interceptors and 1 advanced himself

Shadow- 13 tie interceptors and 1 advanced himself

Tera- 13 tie bombers and 1 advanced herself

Ikirras personal ties- Tie advanced, Tie defender

Generals of troops:- total troops 9,700

Zuloth-30 AT-ST's

Xodius-20 AT-AT's

Mange-4,500 storm troopers

Dante-4,500 storm troopers

Ikirras elite-700 Dark troopers

extra equipment:

20 Assualt transports

5 Assualt gunboats

3 Imperial shuttles

Edited by Guest

ikirrajosten.jpg

Kheldar's men finish the rewiring work on the SDs and have them fully functional. The bodies of the dead Saboath Squadron soldiers were loaded up into several freighters. Their bodies would be compressed into small diamonds. Many would be sold off in a new attempt to corner the galactic diamond market, others for R & D use. A few other bodies would be sold off whole for experiments- scientific and other, and for those with perverse appitites.

Kheldar's men begin to tow in other ships including a 3 Urbikkian Destroyers for processing along with a few other small ships from Saboath for repairs. The bodies are loaded onto the frieghters and work begins on the newer ships.

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

Dragoon coms to Brell his stas about fighters and ground attack squads on his new SD

Fighters

Squad 1: 9 C-Wings

Squad 2: 9 Tie Interceptors

Squad 3: 9 H-Wings

Squad 4: 9 K-Wings

Squad 5: 9 R-41 Starchasers

Squad 6: 9 XJ X-Wings

Squad 7: 9 Z-95 I3 Headhunters

Squad 8: 9 B-51 B-Wings

Ground Assault Troops and Vehicles

ATAT Sqaud: 20 ATATs

ATST Squad: 30 ATSTs

12 Landing Barges

50 Sqauds of 194 troops each

Other On-Board Craft

8 Lambada Class Imperial Shuttles

15 Republic Troop Transprts

5 Assault Gunboats

dragoon.jpg

OOC: FYI, Sabaoth Destroyer's are designed to hold 50 fighters. I'm leaving the RP.

IC: The Sabaoth Workers are aboard a ship the had not been attacked. It was a lone Frigate. They go behind one of the destroyers, and open fire on it. The destroyer starts to turn around and fire open it, but the frigate rams into the ship and both explode, including the last of Sabaoth Squadron's Workers.

OOC: Galiant to the end Sab Workers. It is ashame that everyone aboard those ships were killed long ago when Sabaoth Fleet was attacked.

IC: Ken was glad to hear that Brell would be speaking with him. He didn't speak directly to Ken himself, but he was getting bored. He looks at the lightsaber he didn't know how to use, if his weapons gave out on him, he could always swing this thing blindly. He puts it away and looks forward to a big fat helping of action.

kpalpatine.jpg

Master Prophet gets TIRED off waiting for a certain man to go un-named to answer (CHAD!!!!!!!!!) so Master Prophet and The Morning Star, Leave MP transmitts the attack plans to Brell on a private frequency.

*Yakooza began to arm himself for the coming conflict. It was only a matter of time before all hell would break loose and he would be thrust into combat. He grabed a blaster off the shelf and adjusted it, this sparked something in his mind.*

~How did I know the blaster need to be adjusted... Maybe my memories are comming back.~

*No sooner had he thought that then he found him self running to a command post.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

*Ikirra opened a Comm with Dragoon.*

Lets begin the training round.

Instantly ties poured forth from the hanger of IKirra's SD.

Within seconds afterward Republic fighters poured out of Dragoon's Hanger.

The fighters matched into patterns masterfully. The tie squadron flew just ahead of the Republic fighters blasting away the decoys that had been set up for the run.

The Republic fighters came just afterward blasting away at the shields of a freighter (Xodius's old transport).

Just after 10 Assualt gunboats came in with ion cannons blazing to destroy the remanider of the systems.

Within second the freighter was imobile and Asualt transports and bording ships came from the hulls of both SD's.

The transports bloted onto the ports of the freighters...The troops issued out of the doors of the transport in great ranks and went through blasting remotes that bad been set up at point all around the ship.

They then radioed bakc once the ship was secure.

Ikirra smiled and got on the comm to Dragoon. there mission was successful.

ikirrajosten.jpg

Dragoon coms back to Ikirra.

*Lets just hope that will work in the real battle*

He then tells them to start again. They dop this over and over untillthey could do it in any situation with their eyes closed. The he recalls them and they go to eat. Meanwhile Dragoon and Ikirra go to discuss the advantages and idsadvantages with alltheitr plans and ways to fix them.

dragoon.jpg

An old looking Republic Gunship that had obviously been modified for interstellar travel enters the area and requests to land. Dax Klay sat in a comfortable chair in the holding area behind the cockpit, letting his droid do the piloting. He is given clearance, and the droid lands the ship. Dax exits the ship. His electric blue hair and fiery red eyes set him off from the rest of the crowd. He walks and searches for the man named Brell Daviot. Once found he gets right to business.

"Greetings. My name is Dax Klay. You may not of heard of me, but you are legend throughout the galaxy. I was born and raised an assassin and bounty hunter, so I came here to offer a proposition. I am aware that you are offering the comand of a Star Destroyer to former members of the Sabaoth Squadron. I did not work for them, but I have some former battle experience. However, I was hoping to use this star destroyer for... shall we say, assassination purposes. I believe that assassinations will be much more "easy" when I have a Star Destroyer at my back. If this is unacceptable, I would still be willing to serve the Outer Heaven Fleet."

He hands Brell a hand held data computer.

"If it is your wish, then here are the fighters I wish to outfit my SD with."

The list on the comp reads:

12 B-51 B-Wings

12 T-65-XJ X-Wings

12 Z-95-I3 Headhunters

12 RZ-1 A-Wings

12 My'Til Fighters

12 Varied of my choice (which I can provide).

He awaits the response of Brell.

OOC(( The Star Destroyers are only for the officers who have arrived from Sabaoth, as a sign of good will.))

I will assign you to Dragoon Hunter's crew as special staff on board Dragoon Hunter's star destroyer.

Edited by Guest

Lermos Karik stood at the lounge watching the new arrival.

Commander, 9 years, 402

He nearly burst out in laughter, but controlled himself. Even Brell Daviot did not have a body count that high.

OOC((Three points, first off, I do have a higher kill count than that, I was on the front line for both Arach'tar wars, and two rebellions. Second, only soldiers who have enlisted in Outer Heaven's infantry force have ranks. Third, the only commander here is me, plain and simple.))

Dax turns. "With All due respect, I am a mercenary/assassin/ bounty hunter, not a second ranking captain. If I cannot command my own, may I stay here as that?" An almost menacing tone enters his voice. "I have been told Outer Heaven is legendary... Please do not show me otherwise."