Outer Heaven

Nikolai Kolchak

OOC:

Moderators, I read the databank beforehand, and was aware that Faust carried an ysalamir in his arm. Note how the first shot I fired against the people

...zipped past its intended target, burying itself in Vladimir Faust's mechanical arm with a snap, nearly wrenching the thing off entirely.

Wouldn't taking a .40-caliber slug to the arm kill the rather large ysalamir inside?

I won't contest this massively, but as the lives of two characters hang in the balance, it'd be nice to have a decision. Danke!

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

(5:46:18 PM) Prince Scumbag: okay

(5:46:21 PM) Prince Scumbag: after this one gets closed

* Outer Heaven's security system detects combat in the northeast grid and activates hunter killer units to end the disturbance. The units quickly and efficiently eliminate the perpetrators and return to maintenance.*

OOC(( You're both dead, welcome to Outer Heaven. Note that while on Outer Heaven grounds(in this thread), PvP will not be tolerated, and all perpetrators will be eliminated. The only exception to this are formal duels.))

I don't hate you, my employer does.

OCC: Chad I understand its your thread and I'll accept that, but this situation has been going on for sometime with your knowledge. You should have headed this off three days ago before stating that and taken into account the combined actions of Grief, Rane, Geki, and myself before making a post like that.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

OOC: Ok, what the hell is going on here? Are we to regard any of the last posts as valid? I suggest we assume that Grief has hauled ass back to wherever he is from (and my little "gift" with him), and we three are very much alive, albeit with myself and Faust injured. Everyone agree?

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

OCC: I agree.

IC: Faust hauls himself over to a near by bacta tank to heal up and hands him arm over to a tech droid for necessary maintenence, repairs, and care of the ysalmari.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

OOC:Ok, then. Glad that's decided.

*With the help of Rane, Geki is helped to the med bay and is immersed in bacta. His wounds are healed, more or less, in a few days. Geki is taken out of the tank, and dresses. He remembers the nanoprobes, and smiles. Establishing a rapport with the microscopic machines, he secretes a small amount of pain-inducing toxins into Grief's body. The screams are light-years away, but are as clear as day to Geki*

Hello, Grief. Remember me? I'm the Hunter you shot up on Outer Heaven. Now you are going to repay me...

*Geki turns to his fellow hunters*

I think this hit is going to be a little easier than we thought...

Listen to me carefully, Grief. The nanoprobes you have in your body are capable of secreting an indefinite amount of toxin into your blood- you have millions. Now, unless you want the rest of your life to be unbearably exruciating, then I suggest you do as I say. You are in contact with Darth Mortis Diabolos?

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Rane watched his two companions head over to different medical units. He shrugged and sat down on an overturned container. He began to adjust his equipment when he noticed a long vial, which hung from the back of his belt. Hands shaking, he grabbed the vial and stared at the blue fluid inside. Next, Rane tore the stopper off the end of the vial, and inserted a long needle into the fluid. His hands shook violently as he placed the sharp needle on his wrist and injected the fluid into his system. He cringed as he felt the liquid flow inside of him, but the odd feeling was soon replaced with a feeling of warmth. Rane sat down on the cool floor, and rested his head against the side of the overturned container; he soon passed into a realm of utopia.

Hours later Rane woke with a pounding headache, and found walking difficult. His eyes were red, but other than that, he was fine. The assassin out of his mind, Rane begins to make a few checks on his nearby ship. He retrieved a new blaster rifle from a compartment, and stocked his pistols with fresh charges. As he did, a thought registered in his aching mind.

The next time I say for you to kill someone, do it. Your bravado nearly got us killed.

Anger burst through Rane, and he headed over to where Faust was being helped. He spit onto the ground, and stared dangerously at his bounty hunter companion.

"Listen, pal, the next time I hear an order coming from your hide, I'll blast a hole through your neck! Got that cowboy?"

The Shadow Rider exits hyperspace and glides into the atmosphere, it flies over to the main base and sets down on the nearest landing pad.

Mike and Bala exit the ship and walk up to Jidai Geki

"Greetings, we have spoken before, I am Mike Attard and this is my business partner Bala Antilles. We are hear in regards to the bounty on DMD"

BHMikebanner1.jpg

Rane glares at Faust for another few seconds, and then turns from the injured bounty hunter to Jidai Geki. Rane stood next to the man, and gazed towards the silhouette of his ship in the distance.

"What is the plan here, pal? Faust has worked with this guy before, right? Maybe we should send him there first, send him there, claiming to have some sort of prize for sale. Maybe claim to have a Jedi or something. Once he infiltrates the place, he can find a way to get us in. Then we nab this scumbag and get the hell out of there."

Rane pauses.

"Better yet, instead of claiming to have a Jedi, Faust tells the guy that he has apprehended a bounty hunter. That might work. Then two of us will be in the hole, and the third can act as backup or a pickup. Enough sitting around here, what do you think?"

Edited by Guest

*The Four Horsemen arrive in Outer Heaven, looking for the Soul Eaters, the Damned.*

In Unison:

We have arrived, looking for the soul eaters. Do not be afraid.

*The Horsemen begin to unleash Armaggedon on Outer Heaven, looking for the Soul Eaters.*

If there is nothing here, they won't need to be here. When our work is done, we ride.

((OOC ignores four horsemen as it seems they are trying a OHK.))

IC: A small craft exits hyperspace and sends a comm to Outer Heaven.

*A Image of a well balanced man appears and he dose a small bow before speaking.*

My name is Yakooza Kimra, that is all I know of my self, that and that I can hunt the unjust, I request to be tested to see if I am worthy of joining your faction.

*The man stands unwavering waiting for a responce.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

Obviously, you misinterperated what has taken place. Outer Heaven is now destroyed. There is nothing left of this place, except for famine, war, death and pestilence. Don't worry, we have done you a great service by destroyign thsi place. We saved you from the soul eaters.

((OOC it really upsets me when people decide to do stupid things that have nothing to do with Star Wars and then pretend that they are all powerful because of it. So I want to hear what Ara has to say about this, before I will even acknolage OHK posts like this.))

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

OOC(( Ara said ignore it, which is what I suggest to everyone.))

* Brell looks over the newcomers.*

We have currently entered combat on the world of Naboo. Take synaptic teachers and hop on a ship, by the time you land the programs for basic combat training, marksmanship, and close combat will be complete. Stop by the armory and they'll outfit you with weapons and armor. Normally you would receive more of a greeting, but these are desperate times.

I don't hate you, my employer does.

*A great flash of light is seen to the survivors overhead. A light as pure as Heaven itself. As the light grows closer to Outer Heaven, a voice is heard, a voice that could only be from the Arch Angel.*

Children of Outer Heaven, hear me. I am here to restore to you that which was removed. I grant thee with life, that no transgressor shall take that away from you.

*With a motion of his hand, life is restored to Outer Heaven in short order.*