Corellia

Darth Jade

Leo and Mara walk through the passageway lit by the silvery glow of Leos lightsaber. He watches her face as they walk. He sees fear and something he didnt understand. She knew what this felt like. They walk right under the feet of the unsuspecting Hutt soldiers at the back of the house. They soon reach the other door and Leo disignites his saber. The silvery blade crawls back to its home in the hilt.

Leo pops open the trapdoor a little to check for enemies. He sees noone and opens it all the way pulling out his blaster in case. He could hear his house burning behind him. He crawls out of the tunnel into the tunnel into his fathers hangar where he kept his personal armada of fighters in case he needed to protect his family. The Jedi hopeful could remember many times where his father had showed him how to pilot all the crafts, which consisted of 10 A-Wings, 2 X-Wings, and his fathers own personal K-Wing. Leo helps Mara out of the tunnel and they close the door. Leo pulls out his saber and welds the door shut so noone could follow it or go back inside. Leo decides to use the K-Wing since it was the only ship with lightspeed capabitlities. It was also the only two person fighter there.

Leo checks the armament in case he needed to fight his way out. The Concussion Missile Launchers were fully loaded along with the Flechette Missile Lunachers as well. He checks the Proton Torpedoe Launchers and find them full as well. The only drawback he could find was that it was at a loss in sublight spped since one of its engines had been taken out to incorporate a lightspeed engine. His father had rigged the weapons control so that they were also at the pilots control. The only thing the other cockpit had was control of the command module if need be. Leo climbs in the pilot seat so he would have to do all the work while all Mara had to was not die. He powers up the engines and soon the heavy fighter is hovering in the air.

He puts in the code to open the hangar doors and the giant steel wall becomes two as it slides sideways to allow for take-off. Leo pilots the ship out of the hangar as he powers up the weapons and the shields. "Mara hang on." He flies the ship into one of the main flight "streets" of Corellia and soon blends in. He sees his house burning while the Hutts continue firing at it. He hopes to make it to space and enter lightspeed before the Hutts realizie it.

asdfgcopy.jpg

*A ship lands and a comm opens.*

I need a ship built, here are the specs.

*He plugged a data pad into the transmitter and sent the design. After a moment he received a comm telling him he would have to wait 3 days for completion and pay the full amount of credits upon completion. With that knowledge in mind Shalash launched his ship, upon reaching orbit the stars began to blur as hyperspace opened before him rocketing him far away.*

So life is cruel let it not be unfortunate... Let it be an experience...

Jareth landed on Corellia next to one of the more aged looking buildings. As he stepped inside he was greeted by a silver haired man wearing deep green robes. Both of his hands were weathered and old as if they have worked a very long time, but on his face he wore a smile that brightened up the dark historic building.

The man spoke in a rather spry tone, "Jareth Vermillios....It is good to see you again."

The two men caught up a bit on each of their recent transgressions, and then Jareth was led to a main hanger area where an exact replica of his ship "The Tigershark" laid in wait for him.

"Excellent!" Jareth spoke, happy to see his ship again, "and the droid?"

"You'll find a new model pilot/protocol droid inside the ship awaiting the memory and personality chip that you carry" said the engineer.

"I knew I could count on you Tomas," Jareth shook the mans hand and paid a large sum of money before entering the ship.

Everything checked out. Engines were in top condition and right in the co-pilot's seat was the new droid casing that would soon be VP9.

Jareth inserted the memory and personality chip and the droid snapped to life...

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Vp9 screamed as his latest memory of a horrible dog-fight with a talented jedi pilot snapped back into his mind.

"It's ok my friend," Jareth calmed his metal pal, "We're safe...you're in a new body."

"A rather nice one at that." The droid retorted while having a look at his new polished exterior and making sure all of his functions were working properly.

"We'd better be going....Set course for The Last Call...We have work to do"

As the ship blasted off into space, Jareth brought the droid up to speed on everything that happened since his old body was taken offline.

Within seconds the Tigershark, which gleamed beautifully against the corellian sky, was out of the atmosphere and on it's way to Coruscant.

((OCC Sorry again man, I've been real busy.))

*Ronin's weapon flung into the darkness, he was forced to improvise. He put one hand on the side of the Hunter's head a pushed, then came around with the other arm and punched him in the face. Ronin's knee hurt and he wanted to think, but he hadn't the time. Trivial matters like where he knew the Hunter from wasn't important. Ronin ran at BHM and attacked, this time he made quick blows to his midsection. The hunter returned the hits, and soon they were in an all out fist fight. Ronin turned to elbow the Hunter in the face, then recoiled his body and extended his arm to make a crushing blow to his head. The Hunter, now stunned, was wide open for attack. Ronin kneed him in the stomach, then put both his hands on the Hunter's body and pushed him onto the ground.

Ronin's style was more of a lack there of. He had never gotten any professional combat training. What he knew was gunslinging and whatever hand to hand he learned from previous fist fights. It was effective though. A good Sith or Jedi could down him pretty quickly if he didn't have a weapon, but for the Non force users his quick, direct, hard strikes were enough. Ronin studied the Hunter's movements carefully though. He would have to work on that by the time the fight was through. This Hunter was different somehow, aside from the fact Ronin remembered him. He just couldn't place it...*

FinalRONIN.png

Mike hit the ground, rolling backwards and landing on his feet, in a stance ready to fend off any of Ronin's further fisticuffs.

Mike threw a right hook at the pirate, which was easily blocked, leaving his torso open, which recieved a quick left jab from Mike.

The jab turned into a rising uppercut, which struck Ronin's jaw, dazing him for a second.

Mike then executed a pushing kick, landing it on the pirate's upper chest.

The kick sent him sprawling back in the confined space, bouncing off a wall.

As his momentum carried him back forward, Mike leapt from the ground, performing a mid air back kick, which slammed into his nose, breaking it with a wet snapping sound.

Ronin dropped to one knee, blood streaming down his face.

BHMikebanner1.jpg

*Ronin clutched his nose and eyed his opponent. He had the look of anger that one would expect from a Sith. Ronin stared at him for but a few seconds before I realized who he was.*

"You... You tricked my comrades, or (more likely former comrades at this point) once before..."

*Ronin remembered his face plainly now. He had tricked Luthis and Moon Knight to their deaths once before. Ronin had been left behind. Why, he was unsure, but his only guess was that if he had spoken he would have noticed the error in his comrades judgment, and warned them of the danger. Now Ronin was angrier. Mike was out to finish what he started. To finish the last pirate. Ronin would not let this happen.*

"You destroyed us."

*Ronin forgot his nose. He forgot the bruises. He forgot the leg wound. Now his only concern was exacting revenge. Revenge for all the Pirates, but mostly revenge for the humility he had suffered. He had seen his entire force get taken from him in a situation he couldn't escape, from forces he could match. He had seen one by one his men get killed or turned, or wasted, and none of them remained loyal. Most of all he had endured being constantly hunted. No more. Ronin would make a stand. He would end this hunt once and for all, or he'd die trying.

Ronin stood up. His anger was overpowering the pain. He walked forward briskly, his blood dripping from him and hitting the ground. He continued, battling his own injuries, he hadn't even began to fight. Ronin pulled back his arm and struck, his strength unlike anything he had been able to produce before now. One powerful strike to the face. All his anger, all his love, his emotion, all of it focused into this one shot, that sent the Hunter staggering. Ronin continued to walk at a fairly slow pace, but he kept on top of the Hunter. BHM raised his fists to counter, but before he could throw a single punch Ronin struck again in his stomach. Again the hunter was thrown. Ronin's pace quickened, and the blood came out profusely, his pain was immense but it seemed to have no effect on him. Ronin got close to the Hunter.*

"For the my Honor!"

*Ronin strikes with a hard right hook.*

"For my the Humiliation!"

*Ronin strikes hard to the left of BHM.*

"For my Pirates!"

*Ronin slams the Hunter's right side again.*

"For my Pain!"

*Ronin strikes hard to his left once more.*

"And finally for Me!"

*Ronin focused all of his might and delivered a powerful uppercut, lifting the Hunter off his feet, followed by a powerful strike to the side of his head, knocking him over and sliding him across the floor. BHM spat up blood, and Ronin didn't need it to come from his mouth, as it was already coming out of everywhere else. Ronin's eyes showed no more fear, no more pain, no more misery, only the need for revenge.*

FinalRONIN.png

Mike labouriously pulled himself upright, spitting out a several teeth and a mouthful of blood as he did so.

He felt the pain from countless bruises on his body throbbing, but rather than tune out the pain, he used it.

He tapped into the anger at his adversary and used it to grasp the Dark Side.

His limited power didn't allow much, but it allowed him a physical strength and speed that he wouldn't have otherwise had with his injuries.

No more mercy. Now, it's time to end this.

The pirate was approaching him, and when in range, he threw another hook.

This time, however, it was stopped short by a block.

The hunter calmly buried a punch into Ronin's solar plexus, drawing back, he hit again with a rounded elbow strike to the side of the head, causing Ronin to stumble back.

He threw his right leg up high above his head, and thundered it down onto Ronin's shoulder, the axe kick affecting it much the same way a turbolaser blast would a TIE fighter.

The falling foot pulverised the pirate king's collarbone, shattering it.

As Ronin fell face first onto the cold duracrete, Mike dropped to one knee and buried a lightning quick jab into the base of Ronin's skull, further injuring him.

BHMikebanner1.jpg

Wow, great fight guys. I have to say that it was a hard decision as both of you posted well, I especially liked the swoop stuff. My Judging, as hard as this is, goes to BHM. I have to say that this is in no way any type of favoritism, but I think that his begining posts were better, and he and you both had a strong middle and end. If I could vote for a tie, I would, but since I have to Judge only one as the winner, I have to say that Bounty Hunter Mike gets this one.

Again Great Posts guys.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Orrick nudged the control stick downward to guide the ship to the coordinates Leo had provided him with earlier. He had told Orrick that if he ever needed a ship, he could find one at his home. Orrick was taking him up on his offer.

As the Firespray came over Leo's palace like home, Orrick could see the obvious evidence of a fight. Apparently Leo and Mara had been busy while he was stuck on Dagobah. Hopefully their access to the hangar would still be open. Only one way to find out....

As the ship powered down, Rann and Orrick exited the Firespray. As they proceeded, Orrick had a cautious hand over his lightsaber. They moved past the main entrance of the house to a smaller access hatch that led directly into the hangar, just where Leo said it would be. The two Jedi moved through the door into the main hangar. Orrick could feel Rann's excitement as he smiled at the collection of ships Leo had amassed. He could tell Rann was already debating what ship to take. "I wouldn't get to excited yet... these are just the normal ones."

Orrick continued across the hangar to a smaller access hatch. With the proper security input, the hatch slid open, and then the entire wall retracted, reveiling a whole other room of rare and exotic ships. Orrick knew what ship he wanted the moment he spotted it. The Chiss Clawcraft... Even as he moved across to the TIE like fighter, he spoke. "Make your pick..."

((I'm not gonna pick a ship for you. When you get back, just post in the thread we're in what ship you picked up.))

Moments later, the two Jedi had taken off, and were now heading back to hyperspace, heading for Coruscant....

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Mike watched as the pirate struggled up to one knee, his left side drooping terribly, and his right hand hidden beneath his left arm.

"So, what are you going to do now, kill me and claim your precious bounty?" he asked, defiant to the end.

"Ah, but you are already dead. You died the moment I began pursuing you. You just didn't know it."

As Mike set forward to finish the job, the downed man sprang forth, a piece of broken transparisteel in his hand, the shard aiming for his face.

Mike barely had enough time to move, dodging sideways, but not fast enough. The makeshift weapon grazing, cutting into his cheek and carving a gully into the bone.

But, as this was happening, Mike was also moving, his fist moving up with incredible speed and power, striking into the Pirate King's throat as the transparisteel cut.

The strike collapsed his windpipe, sealing his fate.

Mike moved backward and covered his cheek with his hand, the glove coming away soaked with blood.

BHMikebanner1.jpg

*Ronin fell to the ground. He tried to speak but nothing would come. He knew now he was going to die. The Pirate King would finally go down.*

"So this is the end. I die with glass in my melon, under a road, an anticlimactic death for a pretty anticlimactic pirate... It all failed... But I'm going out with a bang. This guy may not know it, but there'll big a big party for me..."

*Ronin was nearing death. He could feel his body getting cold and his eyes were getting heavy. He wanted to breath but he could not. The blood to his head was all but cut off, and his brain was slowly dieing.*

"If I have to die, I'm glad it was this guy. He's better than most. He's... A good one..."

*Ronin's muscles relaxed a little more, and he could get out a few last words."

"Be-.. Beware.... The.... Black..... R-R-Rose..."

*Ronin's eyes glazed over and his flesh lost it's last bit of heat. The flow of blood from his wound stopped along with his heart, leaving the man very dead, to say the least. He had two goals in life after his faction had been destroyed. One: Get Wasted; Two: Don't Die. He had failed at both, but was not dissapointed. He couldn't have died a better death, or by a better hand. Ronin felt at peace, but somehow it wasn't the end.*

FinalRONIN.png

Mike glanced down at the dead pirate, the rudimentary patch he had quickly applied to his face already containing the bleeding.

This man had managed to earn Mike's respect during their short encounter.

He was a warrior, and he deserved a warrior's funeral.

Mike activated his comm, ordering his pilot droid to move the Shadow Rider closer to his position.

During the short time it took the ship to reach it's new landing place, he had retrieved his vibroblade, and had commed for E522 to join him where he was, and to bring a cryo-box.

When the droid arrived, he found Mike standing there, in his hands the head of Ronin Wartide.

Without a word, he moved forward and placed it in the box.

He then signalled for the droid to carry Wartide, and they moved off towards the ship.

About an hour later, the Shadow Rider was high in space, at the minimum safe distance from Corel, the main star of the system.

With a hiss of escaping gas, the body of the pirate king was expelled from the ship, and floated at speed towards the star.

A Warrior's Funeral.

In the cockpit, Mike ran his fingers over the bacta patch on his cheek.

He would have a scar that would remind him of this encounter.

With no words, Mike rotated the ship on it's axis, and kicked into hyperspace, heading towards Tatooine.

BHMikebanner1.jpg

Rann was still overwhelmed at their escape, he was finally free! He looked around at assortment of ships. He was truely amazed. He hoped one of these ships had a 'fresher because he was filthy from weeks of battle and needed to get changed out of his stolen uniform.

" Are there any small shuttles I could use? Im not much of a fighter pilot so Id rather something practical rather than powerful." Rann began to think about what he was going to do now. " Id like to find a Master to continue my training with, but that may be quite hard right now. What are your plans? I'd like to saty and help out, if you could use my help that is."

Suddenly the universe seemed a very big place once again, full of possibilities. Rann didnt know what to do with his new found freedom.

((OOC- I might be hard for me to make regular posts for the next two weeks coz Im visiting relatives. So If I dont post assumed Im with you and feel free to post what Rann is up 2. Thank you! ))

Rannrsig.jpg

ooc: LMAO

A Z-95 headhunter soars down to the surface of Correlia. Skies seem to darken at the arrival of the Sith and everyone below was struck with a sudden feeling of depression. The Z-95 scowers the planet flying in the midatmosphere on the same level as the clouds.

Pyre finds a city and sets his ship down in a local harbor. The doors open and a figure cloaked in black steps out with his hood down. A shadow seems to loom over his eyes, unchanging no matter where the light hits him. Silence comes over the harbor as he makes his way to the exit and the clammer picks back up when the Sith leaves.

hhmmm now where is it?...

Pyre paces down the street with his eyes looking forward and his mind wandering...

Angelfire sucks cock

The K-Wing crawls out of hyperspace as Leo brings th ship down to the planet. He brings it down where his house used to be. He walks and sees nothing but ruins. He knew his father would be dead.

He sees a man dressed in a black standing in the wind. The wind aking his cloack billow. He caught a glimpse of a lightsaber and at once knew this man must be a Jedi. But he never saw this man at the Battle on Dagobah. Who was he?

"Who are you?" Leo says demanding to know who this man was.

asdfgcopy.jpg

"...Who are you?" A voice rang from behind Pyre.

The Sith could sense the man was talking to him, but it was no concern. Pyre continues to march down the street, hearing the loud footsteps of the man behind him.

Pyre continues to ignore the man until coming to a field of black, with a few standing arches of wood to be the only real structures. Apparently a house had once stood here but now only ruin. Pyre feels the pain and anguish left by the weak souls that once lived here.

He stops in the middle of the previous mansion, bathing himself in the dark feelings.

Angelfire sucks cock

Leo chases the cloacked figure.

"I know you are a Jedi. I am Jedi hopeful. Why wont you answer me."

Anger was beginning to surface inside Le. He did not like being ignored.

"I demand to know who you are."A coldness was coming into his voice. He could still still the lightsaber throughthe billowing cloack. He would keep his eye on that to make sure he didnt draw his blade.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Pyre snaps back to reality, seperating him from his "happy" thoughts. This boy was starting to get on the Sith's bad side.

With his back turned to the "Jedi hopeful" he mutters under his breath...

"...Jedi..."

The former jedi reaches down to his blade, decapitating this weakling seemed to be a great solution for this nuisance. Anger begins to grow inside Pyre as he prepares to make his attack. The attack would be swift and toward some vital area to give the Jedi the most suffering as possible.

Just as his hand clenches the saber he has a sudden whim, an idea. Pyre senses how easily angered this boy was at the simple occasion of ignoring him. Even now, his anger continues to grow.

Pyre pushes down his anger back down and tries to resemble a Jedi as much as possible. He turns around with a "smile" on his face looking at the young Leo and holds out his hand to shake.

"Eas-San Fenrir," Pyre's mind twitches as he utters the name, "Jedi Knight"

This boy wasn't too far along in the Force, chances are he didn't sense the darkness in Pyre.

He continues, holding the smile, "What's your name young hopeful?"

Angelfire sucks cock

"My name is Leonardo Stovachi. This was once my house. And all the ships in that garage are mine."He holds out his hand. He could see that this Jedi was different that Tristin Stellar. Maybe all Jedi were different.

As he holds out his hand he scans looking for any remains of his father. He doesnt see muhc. Just burning wood and duracrete. He sees what looks like his fathers quarters. Instead of waiting for the Jedi to shake his hand, he rushes over and checks the quarters. He shifts wood around, his hands getting scratched and poked as he moves his fathers things around hoping to find something to tell him where his father went. He sees something shiny in the rubble. He picks it up.

His fathers amulet. His father never went anywhere without it. His moher had give it to him. He picks it up and slips it around his neck. It made him feel stronger. He looks back at the Jedi and walks abck over. Anger showed in eyes. Anger at the Hutts for destroying the the last thing in his life that made sense.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Pyre takes note of Leo's recent action as the boy's eyes turn red and grow narrow. His anger was indeed great. More anger than Pyre ever had as a Jedi.

The Sith reaches in to Leo's mind, finding the feelings for the hutts and the missing father.

"Shall we find your father?" Pyre asks Leo with a more solemn expression on his face.

The Former knight notions to the hopeful with his hand to follow. Quietly, they make their way back to the busy streets.

Angelfire sucks cock

Leo and Essan walk through the busy streets of Corellia. the angry youth fingers the medallion at his neck. He knew the Hutts were responisble for the burning of his house, possesion, and family. He could see many people in the strees were wondering how this young man, could have the medallion of onbe of the nobility of Corellia.

"So Essan. Who tuahgt you the ways of the Jedi."Leo says without ever looking at him.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Clouds begin to gather overhead causing those in the streets to begin to take cover from the rain that was soon to come. A flash of lightning shoots across the sky, followed by it's booming thunder. Pyre continues to move down the straights, feeling Leo still behind him.

Pyre ignores the question from the hopeful, attachment wasn't necessary for what the Sith was planning to do.

"Do you see your father anywhere?" Pyre asks in a more stern voice, his Sith behavior starting to come out.

After the question, the rain begins to fall and slowly pick up its pace. The streets become glossed with the splashing concrete and the Corellia residents now rapidly scatter to find their shelter. Pyre stops waiting for Leo to answer...

Angelfire sucks cock

Leos eyes narrows in thought, wondering why this Jedi didnt answer. HE wonders if it was becuase he wasn't trained yet. Maybe this Jedi wouldnt respect him untill he was knighted.

He scans the room with hopeful eyes trying to find his father. He sees several people who could have been his father. All nobles of Corellia. He sees several people with gold capes suck as his father wore.But they didnt have the silver hair slicked back that his father was so proud of.

Then his eyes went wide in surpise. He saw his father. He cant believe he survived the fire. I guess he wasnt in the house. He walks over and extends his hand in fornt of his father who shakes them with tears in his eyes.

"Welcome home son. Have you come to reclaim your rightful place by my side."

"No Dad. I have come to make sure you didnt die in the fire that consumed our home. There is nothing left. This Jedi, must have known you were alive for he brought me here to find you." He gestures toward Essan.

asdfgcopy.jpg

The Sith's eyes were not there to meet Mr. Stovachi, only the back of the 'Jedi Knight Eas-San Fenrir'. His appearance seemed alien to the couple now. A sudden shadow seemed to loom over Pyre, revealing his true form.

Leo could now sense the evil within the Sith now, everyone in the room could feel it. The evil shook their souls like the thunder shook their mortal bodies. Without a word, the room is emptied to rather deal with the rain than the ominous Sith, leaving only Leo and his father.

Briskly, Pyre turns around and grabs the father by the collar and lifts him above his head. He gives an evil grin as he moves with the struggling father out to the rain covered streets. The rain drowns out the sound of their footsteps and all could be heard was the screams of help from the father.

Pyre looks back to Leo, with the Father looming in the air, "Eas-San Fenrir, padawan of the all powerful Master Prophet, is DEAD, by MY HANDS!"

"I AM SITH!"

With a quick move of Pyre's hand, it moves to the neck of Mr. Stovachi, silencing his pitiful cries for help. The bones in the back of his neck could be heard snapping one by one, he was merely seconds away from his inevitable death.

Angelfire sucks cock

The rain falls on Leo, the sith, and his father as the sith holds him in the air cracking his neck.Leo screams at the sith to stop.

Leo stops screaming. He glares at the sith in front of him. Hatred was in eyes, ore hatred than had ever been known to him before. He could see everything that went wrong in his life flashing by him.

The angry jedi hopeful pulls the lightsaber off his belt. The rain soaking his clothes. He throws his blaster to the side. It splashes into the mud, causing mud to fly and land on Leos clothes. He contnues to glare at the sith the whole time.

He ignites the saber. It silvery glow making the night seem brighter. But instead of hope being used as the reason behind using this weapon, it was anger and the need to destroy. He would use this weapon to kill this man. this man who had shown him what he thought he wouldnt have to see. He had killed his father.

He raises the saber and yells into the night."Tonight you die." He runs at the sith, saber in the air.; He slashes downward at the sith, using his stength and knowledge with a saber to hopefully overcome this man.

asdfgcopy.jpg

A grin comes over the Sith's face as the "Jedi Hopeful" charges. His anger had taken control, but not completely. Blind rage pulses from the boy as as his saber swoops down.

"Foolish boy..." Pyre mutters.

Just before the saber hits, the Sith Lord rotates the father in the air to take the blow. Stovachi's saber impacts his own Father's screaming head and before he could figure out what had just happened, Mr. Stovachi had been split in two. Warm blood disperses on to the growing river in the Corellia street.

As the two smoking pieces of Mr. Stovachi fall with a thud to the ground, Leo is met with the evil smile of Pyre and a red saber pointing straight towards his face.

"You feel it now," Pyre says to the boy, "The anger has taken control of you. You are a Jedi no more than that man..." Pyre nudges his head towards the split body, "...is your father."

Pyre raises his hand to Leo and the hopeful slowly slides backwards on the slick concrete.

"Now," Pyre speaks in a cocky tone, "Kill me."

Angelfire sucks cock

Leo screams as the blood of his father, the blood that he spilt, runs through the streets. He feels the rain coming over him, calming him down. But he didnt want to calm down, he wanted to be angry and kill this sith.

"You will pay for that."

He lunges at he sith slashing with his saber, right, left, right left, left right. The sith blocks every attack. Leo then changes his pattern and lunges at the sdarkside warrior. The stih curves his saber around blacks defends the attack.

"Why can't I kill you?" Leo says and charges again. The rain hitting him and the sith adding to the dramatic effect of the fight.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Pyre doesn't even move as the boy attacks. None of his attacks could ever hit the Sith Lord...yet. With every angered attack, Pyre could feel Leo's strength leaving him. Soon, this "fight" would be over.

Pyre speaks through the boy's attacks, "It's simple..."

Catching one of the Stovachi's attacks, Pyre pushes Leo back with his saber. Fatigue could be seen covering his face through the anger. Rain splashed against the scowled eye brows on Leo's tormented face.

"...You're weak"

A bolt of lightning crashes near by, lighting up the area with a bright flash. Thunder shakes the ground. As Leo's eyes adjust after the flash, he sees the Sith has vanished.

Angelfire sucks cock