Kashyyyk

RaveN

*Mes listened to what Adi-Wan had told him, and realized instantly how foolish he had been. He calmed himself, meditated for no more than a few seconds, and felt like new...Since he had no bodily injuries, he went of to join Raynuk, and without hesitation, ignighted his lightsaber. He stood beside his Sith companion, in front of Adi, giving him time to heal his REAL injuries...

"Alright Adi, I'll follow you and Raynuk wherever you may go, but I sure hope your plan is a good one!"

*Mes dodged a charging bug to one side, then threw his lightsaber at it when it turned to face him again. The saber returned to his hand, hilt a little bloody, but no worse for the wear. Watching as Zar took out more bugs, Mes felt a light of hope, but then he realized the threat continued to pour in...

ITS.jpg

Ar-Pharazon landed his ship. As the hatch opened up, large amounts of bugs began to crawl at them until Ar-Pharazon extended his hand. With no effort at all, the bugs were sent flying on fire miles and miles away. Propelled through the air in various directions, the bugs exploded upon hitting the groud at very fatal speeds.

Ar-Pharazon marched out of the ship, with Krissi and Jedit near behind.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

"Necromancer says to his troops lets help these guys before we head out to our location. Everyone out move move move.

*200 storm troopers hope out of 5 dropships to join Impede and his friends. *

"Troops form a line and fire at anything not human. GO GO GO."

*Necromancer takes out his sword and blaster in the other hand.*

"Die u alien sc.ums DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE."

NecromancerSig.jpg

Tarrian left Kaylynn and Hale in the Hell's Envy, with instructions to assist with air support when and where needed. She moved to leave the ship, and as she descended the ramp, Kaylynn lifted the ship up and began to move off into the fight in the air. Moving forward, Tarrian made her way through the jungle to the command center. Taking her lightsaber out, she ignited it and came up behind Lord Zar and Raynuk.

Coming into the frey of chaos, she deflected a few of the bugs to finally gain some ground and get next to Raynuk. ”œWell, I see that you have found some friends. Need any help getting rid of them. I really don't think that we need this many new friends.”

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Landing his star fighter on the planet kashyyk he quickly grabbed his blaster and into the midst of the battle against the bugs. Running into battle, blaster blazing Outcast took out at least ten of the flying menaces. Running for cover after a new wave appears he dove into the trees and sniped a few out. After the small fight he went and joined the others.

Reagan lifted the Swift up and proceeded to fly over the command center that seemed to be swarming with the bugs. Opening fire, she tried to give the Jedi and Sith as much cover from the air as she could. Dodging the spores as they headed towards her ship, she rolled to port and dived towards the surface to avoid getting slammed through the hull.

Reagan.jpg

Seeing a ship in trouble flying with spores heading its way Outcast pulled out his blaster and tried to help with cover fire. He took out a couple spores and activated his commlink to wide range calling in as many as he could.

He put back his comm, shot a few more bugs, and hoped for the best.

* Lord Impede hacked and slashed through the bugs. Body parts of storm troopers and bugs flew every where. As he fighting he heres Viles call.*

" I dont know. I thinks he went into a AT-AT. So how u doin? Stil trying to be a sith? Look out!!"

* Vile Turned around to see a gigantic bug right behind. Impede jump on top of Vile then jumps off him to get ontop of the bug. Vile cuts all of the bugs legs off. Then Impede stabs the bug in the head. He jumps off.*

" Well, that was fun. Do u know where Adi-wan and the others go?"

SIG.jpg

Outcast was starting to get worried. He hadn't got comm backed yet and he was wondering if the others were ok so he took off in search of survivors. While searching he came across a swarm of bugs he pulled out his vibro blade(knife thing) and hacked two of the bugs into pieces. Then unholstering his E-11 blaster he was practically unstopable, he was shooting ranged oppenents and slashing close oppenents as well.

After all the bugs were dead he made way for his HeadHunter Z-95. He thought he could get a better view from the air. While flying he ran into another swarm.

"Come on how many bugs are there"

Now agrivated with all the bugs he opened fire with his laser cannons and blew'em away.Changing his mind about searching anymorehe flew back to base hoping they had less trouble.

*Adi-Wan watched as the others came to their location. He sent shouted to the Storm Troopers below, still continuing their volley fire upon the Bugs advancing upon the Force Users clustered atop the tower.*

"Fortify yourselves inside of the bunker over there ... " - he pointed - "Make sure that there's no other way in or out - from there, we'll hold down the entrance, and prepare a large defense while air support makes bombing raids upon the farthest back forces ... MOVE!"

*The Stormies instantly moved once the order was issued, and began to prepare the defense of the bunker entrance. Adi-Wan yelled over the roar of battle to the others.*

"We've gotta get underground ... our chances of lasting in the open is minimal ... look at their numbers ... "

*He scanned over the open area that butted up to the Forrest ... it was a constant sea of motion - moving upon their position ... the hive mind was seriously in effect here. They continued their onslaught of the Imperial Command Center.*

"... give the Storm Troopers time to fortify, and verify the bunker, then we'll head underground. We must prevent entrance at all costs ... and hold ourselves strongly against their attack. That one entrance is our only escape, as well ... i leave the topic open for dilliberation now ... if not, hold you peice forever ... May the Force be with us ... "

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

About to land at base Outcast saw the base was being bombarded by bugs he then saw a group of jedi and sith running to get under ground.

"Holy crap theres to many of the bugs here, they're going to need some air support. Lucky for them i'm in my fighter."

He shot a few spores down with the laser cannons on his headhunter which caused the spores to blow up and kill some of the other bugs.

"Now that was a big explosion, but a little messy "

Landing his fighter Outcast ran out and joined the others going under ground. He fired his blaster repeaditly and slashed with his vibro blade at any unlucky victims getting to close.[/i]

Trying to get to the under ground resistance, Outcast got a little detoured. Some buggies flew down and attacked. They landed in a group so he pulled out a thermal detonator and dropped it at there feet it exploded and sent limbs and body part everywhere.

"WOO HOO!"

A couple more landed and Outcast took them out with a few more blaster shots that met ther mark.

*Kirlocca had a tremor through the force. His padawan was no longer safe! He had to get her out of here. His mind opened to everything around him. He could feel all the jedi around him. He felt Adi-wan...*

Adi...if you can hear this...please help me!

*Kirlocca ran out of his ship, his padawan now in his arms. He ran to where other jedi were. In the mist of them he saw Adi-wan and ran towards him.*

"Adi! I need your help. She can't fight...she has no skills with her saber. We need to protect her!"

"Necromancer yells out is everone OK, can everyone keep fighting we must hold our ground."

*Turns to Darth Vile.*

"I could probably help u become a Sith."

*Then turns to Adi-Wan.*

"How r u guys doing can u guys hold up any longer i called for backup it should be comeing any secound."

NecromancerSig.jpg

*Adi-Wan shook his head lightly at Kirlocca - there was enough danger around for him to only have to worry about his own life ... now this? He motioned with his hand as he spoke.*

"Kirlocca - patience ... no need to panick. Simply instruct her to use her blaster - she has the force ... that is enough of an ally to fight in this battle ... saber or not. Instruct her to draw strength from it - to succumb to it, to help her steady her aim ... she will be fine."

*He was waiting on the reports from the Storm Troopers that the underground bunker had been fortified, and that they were prepared for the Jedi and Sith to enter ... there were some of the forces focused on attacking the Stormies, yet, most of their focus was upon the Jedi and Sith. Odd, eh thought ... but, it was the way that it was for *some* reason ... they would make their move underground shortly.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Barohm Zar deflected another bug, but one of the masses of bugs swarmed up behind him and knocked him to the ground. He couldn't even stand back up, they were biting and clawing into him madly, ravaging at his skin.

"ENOUGH!"

The bugs started to heat off and popped off Barohm Zar's back in a firey blaze. He stood up and threw down his majestic cloak.

The final stand for all of us it seems...

Never before had he fought a more pesky adversary. He just hoped it would nto be his last. As he made his final thoughts, he turned around to impale a taunting bug on the butt end of his lightsaber. Two bugs lunged at Raynuk and Tarrian's back, but they were quickly sliced out of commission by the fearsome crimson saber of Barohm Zar.

He called forth his second lightsaber from his belt and ignited it to have better defense against the bugs.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Running to Adi Wan asking for directions Outcast picked off a couple stragler bugs.

"What orders do you got for me Adi, I'm starting to get bored . Same thing all the time blast, blast, slice, slice. "

Then a bug flew down and he shot it in his big eyed head.

(( and in the mist of fighting for your very lives, they worry about finding a sith master...))

Tarrian turns and ducks as several bugs fly in from behind, she turns to Raynuk and Adi Wan and raises her eyebrow. ”œUm, can we move now, there are more coming and I really don't want to die here.”

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Seeing that Adi Wan was a little busy Outcast turned and helped Tarrian to kill a few more bugs.

"I agree with Tarrian i don't want to die here Adi."

he then stepped back a few steps and helped protect the wookie and his padawan with the others.Outcast unsheathed his vibro blade threw it through a bug and retrieved while shooting an attacking bug.

(( LMFAO. That was quite interesting, I didnt know what to make of it. Heh. ))

He moved in the direction of Master Adi-Wan and Mes. Then he looked down hoping to possibly catch a glimpse of the storm troopers.

"Master Tinova, If we move deeper down into the earth, that will creat a more controlled and limited environment for the bugs. There for only so many will be able to attack at a time. But wont our manuverability be comprimised?"

He swiftly dodged a bigs claw sending his saber though its back and force pushing it away. He moved his blade gracefully though the empty air keeping on gaurd.

"Perhaps If we could attack a large colony of the bugs we could stop them from coming back, then we would only have to deal with the ones that are already here to fight us. Destroy the colony and they become an endangered species, so to speak."

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

"We need to call in back up, this is rediculous."

Outcast was being swarmed, he was being bit and slashed. He swithced his costumized E-11 blaster to automatic and opened fire. He took out a bunch but there was even more coming. He took out his vibro blade and he slashed and shot finally freeing himself from the vicous terror of the bugs.

"We need to go, right now( he pointed to a gigantic swarm of bugs)this is going to get us killed if we don't move."

Outcast was now getting annoyed with all the bugs.*we need to get to cover*he thought. He then pulled out his secret weapon concealed bhind his mandalorian vest. A laser seeker(a disk with a laser wrapped around it.) He threw it and it cut through a number of bugs and as it came back he caught it expertly and stuck back into his vest.