Ilum

RaveN

Without a word the Dark Lord struck again. Again Ish, relying on the Force, just barely blocked the attack. The fight continued in a breif but extremely intense spar.

Xentar allowed himself to feel a slight admiration for the boy he was fighting. His opponent used his blade well, and his trust of the Force was enough to make him a challenge.

But he could not beat a Sith. Xentat attacked again, this time leading into the attack with a Force push, catching Ish by the chin and sending him flying backwards into the wall. The red lightsaber left a long cut down the length of Ish's leg, but did not penetrate deep into the muscle or bone.

XentarSig2-1.png

Ish cried out through his gritted teeth as he leaned back agains the wall. The cut was not mortal but it burned as nothing had ever before.

His saber still ignited his lightly rubbed his hand over the wound to feel it. Again his face cringing from the pain of the slightest touch. The Sith lay in wait not ten feet from him. Ish acted a bit more injured than he was.

Suddenly he propelled himself off the wall with his feet using the force to let his jump go further than it would. The white blade collided with Xentars to the sound of crackling. The blades held against eachother as each combatant strained.

Ish moved his right hand from the saber as the left began to give at the power of the Sith pushing. Face to face he starred down the man across from him. Ish's eyes none-the-less showed a vacant calm to them. While eyes were locked he moved motioned with his hand to take the Siths feet out from under him. To no avail, the Sith on lost a bit of balance and staggered back a few paces.

Ish came at the Sith with a barrage of strikes. His saber twirling gracefully. Xentar parried the attacks with the grace that they were attempted. From a bystanders position it must have looked as if the two combatants were but streaks of light. Light from the sabers danced of the wall making shadows the portrayed a fight with the light all to themselves. Ish was beginning to get a bit winded though.

As he slowly moved Xentar backwards with his strikes he kept his eye fixed on his opponent. The ground littered with stones and rocks of all sides was becoming a bit troublesome for the Sith as the marred his path. Small trips and unbalanced steps plaiged his path backwords.

Ish, eyes never deviating from his opponent stepped over every rock. He knew the surroundings, and was very glad that he had meditated before. Each step was a confident strike towards the opponent. He knew he would not be able to hold out much longer though.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Renn's party was almost at the cave network. It would only be a few minutes at the speed they were hitting.

A deafening battle-cry shook the ground Renn's squad was hovering over. Of course, they didn't actually feel it, as they were hovering over the ground. They didn't even hear it past the sounds of Ilum's icy wind rushing in their ears. However, they did see the white wall of snow that was coming from the mountain. And it was getting much closer.

"Abandon!!!" Renn practically screamed. In unison, his squad decelerated quickly, the rapid change in speed almost throwing them from their bikes. Once they had decelerated enough, they jumped from their speeder bikes, leaving them to be crushed by the approaching onslaught of snow. Within a couple of seconds, they were completely covered by it.

I CAN'T BREATHE!!! Renn's lungs were screaming for air, but he needed to keep his wits. He dimly heard a chorus of explosions as the bikes' fuel cells were crushed, but his burning lungs were slightly more important. He began tearing his way through the darkness, hoping that he was heading towards the surface...

Blessed sunlight burst through the dark curtain as he broke through. Actually, one of his men had used his microtorch to melt his way through the snow. Air had never tasted so good, he reflected, as the man pulled him to safety.

"Thanks," he managed between breaths. All of his men had used their microtorches to escape the avalanche. But they were without transport. To hell with this, he thought. But he had a job to do. Either way, it was going to be a long walk to the caves now...

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

It was truly amazing to see the two figures battling for their life and pride in that cave. The only light was from the contrsting colors of the lightsaber blades, and that light was bright only near the two.

It was true that Xentar was having trouble making his way across the stones, but Ish was beginning to grow tired. He would fall soon. There at that moment was a sense in Xentar that told him to perhaps not kill Ish, for he had earned the Sith's respect in the battle.

However, his mission was to kill three beings. He did not wish to fail in that. As he fought he weighed his choices. Suddenly, a third choice appeared before his eyes.

He broke the silence. "You know you will fail. I can let you live, however. If you turn to the Dark Side of the Force, I will complete your training, rather than trying to kill you."

XentarSig2-1.png

As sabers clashed and emotions ran high, Xentar put forth a choice. Through his maniacle mouth came "You know you will fail. I can let you live, however. If you turn to the Dark Side of the Force, I will complete your training, rather than trying to kill you."

The voice sadistic in town with his eyes glaring at Ish made the young apprentices emotions a jumble of confusion.

Why turn to the dark side?

Because it is easier. You get more chicks.

No it is a means to a quick end.

Ish's subconsciousness wrestled with itself as he deflected the wealth of attacks brought on by Xentar. His mind focusing on the Siths ultimatum, while the force almost fully guided his actions.

Without hesitation it suddenly became clear to Ish what he was to do. He force leaped backwards putting a sizeable distance between he and Xentar. Turning off his saber he cleared his mind and let the force take control. His only words were "I am a Jedi."

With that said he mustered all his energy and made a final dash at Xentar, not in rage, but for salvation. For ever questioning himself or his beliefs. He would die a jedi apprentice, defeat his opponent, or on an off chance survive by destiny to become a true Jedi. Xentars blade beckoned Ish's as he leapt forward with a yell that seemed to shake the cave.

Edited by Guest

ish2hh6.jpg

In the ruling of John Skywalker and Mathis...I want to say that that is one of the better duels I have seen, and want to congratulate both of you. I wish that I could say that it was a tie, but I can't...so in saying that and going by each post I have to go with John Skywalker as the winner. Just a bit more description in his posts.

Both of you posted incredibly, and I wish I could say that you both are the winners. I kind of hope that John doesn't actually kill you and just knocks you out...and you get to duel again but eh...I just get to say who the winner is.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

OOC: Great duel Ryan, but I need a blindfold and a new lightsaber, sorry bro. You can hunt me down and kill me, though. I look forwards to it.

IC:

The power of the snow as it weighed down upon their light frames, was stopped only by John's willful nature. His hand created a small shield of the Force, hoisting the tons of snow atop the two men. Keeping them from a very unceremonious demise.

With the same willful, brash nature, the mound of snow was just hurled away from John and Mathis. The broken Jedi Knight stared up at John and it was the last person his eyes would see for the next few moments until he awoke in a cloning chamber back in the Jedi Temple.

The black lightsaber crossed the small, now open distance between them striking at Mathis' chest. Stabbing into the heart, the lightsaber emerging across the other end.

The last words offered to the Jedi Knight before he slumped to the side were the same Hale offered John on Bogden, "May you find peace in the after-life."

The words struck a dent in John's mind as the lightsabers had sliced across his neck, now, he knew what he had to do.

His hand graced the eyes of Mathis and he closed them, "May the Force be with you, Jedi."

As Mathis fell into a wisp of the Force, his robes collapsing on the floor, John sliced a piece and turned it into a blindfold.

He also called Mathis' cerulean lightsaber and clipped it on his black belt, within the folds of the dark grey robes. The black lightsaber flung itself into John's open hand before disengaging.

John clawed his way out of the snowy cavern down the side of the Ilum mountain and made his way towards his shuttle. Sensing Sirvani's presence...

Upon arriving before her, he approached, his cloak covering his face. He drew close and kissed her.

Her face cold to his skin, the reddish glow of her skin dulled by the the cold whiteness, he smiled, drawing back the hood, exposing the blindfold.

"Sirvani, my Love, it is time, we return to the Order. You are now a Lord of the Sith."

A smile across his face as he waited for her...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Scorp had watched the battle in bits and pieces but mainly he had been meditating. He was trying to keep ISh from being to blind. Scorp had felt the emotions running high and Had felt Ish have a small struggle with the dark side. Scorp was impressed Ish had a firm sense of who he was and what he belived in. Scorp noticed Ish's fatigue and almost jumped up but decied aginst it it was for Ish to do this battle and only Ish. Scorp continued meditating in order to try to transfer any sense of calm or hope that he could to Ish.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Here we go... Renn had heard the sounds of clashing lightsabers for some time now, echoing somewhere in the distance of the cave. For all he knew, the lightsaber battle may have been going on right next to him, with all the echoing.

He checked the charge on both his assault and sniper rifle, even though he knew they were both fully loaded. He slid a concussion grenade into his grenade launcher.

He nodded to his 3 Dark Troopers. "I have the point. Snipers, hang back. If you have a clean shot, take it, but stay out of the fighting." At that, the Dark Troopers reflexively checked the charges on their weapons, and stepped back. He tried to be silent as he crept through the caverns, but the echoing made it impossible to be quiet.

After some searching in the crystal-lit caverns, he found a lone man meditating on the ground. He backed behind a large stalagtite. All around him, he knew his snipers were moving about the chamber, trying to find vantage points. The Dark Troopers found cover behind a series of stalagtites shaped strangely like the teeth of some gigantic beast. I wonder if he even knows I'm here... he thought as he brought his sniper rifle around the rock formation.

This would only take one shot... He exhaled slowly as he aimed just under his rib cage, aiming for the stomach.

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

((Thanks, Tarrian))

Gripping the orange lightsaber, Mathis doesn't even recognize John standing in front of him. Having touched the dark side had caused Mathis to retreat within himself, almost comatose.

...May you find peace in the afterlife...

The words cut through Mathis's shell, bringing him back to life instantaneously. As time slows, Mathis watches John's blade come closer and closer to his chest. Arcing his chest, he comes forward to meet his destiny.

Death... the one place where a man is truly at peace.

Edited by Guest
mathis-1.jpg

Sirvani felt John approaching. She turned and returned his kiss, then listened to the words he was saying.

A Sith Lord? I never imagined this day would come... she thought. She knew words weren't necessary for John to pick up on her thoughts and feelings, so she simply smiled.

Glancing at the blindfold covering her former Master's eyes, her smile vanished. "We can fix you up in no time, my love. Let me see the damage."

She slowly reaced up and undid the blindfold, revealing the bloody remains of John's eyes. Biting her lip, she cleansed them with a rinsing solution to prevent infection. "That's all I can do for now," she said. "Are you in pain?"

Suddenly the pain from her legs came rushing back, and she eased herself into a chair to hear John's answer.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

John managed a faint smile, wincing like a child at the stinging sensation of the solution, before he placed his cold hands on her's, "No... like, my Master before me, I want to see the world only through the eyes of the Force. Plus, I'm itching to see how I can fly with only instinct."

His smile widened at the last part, like a reckless teenager, the same age that his mind often existed in.

The two boarded the vessel and his hands surprising moved quickly across the console, almost as if, he knew where everything was, without even thinking twice about it. The console imprinted in his memory after so many years of flying the same rustbucket...

The Widow's sublights yanked the vessel out of its snowy clamps and into the outer atmosphere of frozen Ilum, until with a gentle push, which achieved nothing and then a swift kick to the controls, the Lambda-class jumped into hyperspace.

Mathis' lightsaber resting on his belt, "A worthy opponent he was, I look forwards to crossing paths with him again..."

John's words, including a turn to Sirvani, were left unanswered as the ship rocketed into hyperspace, destination Niruaun, the Sith Academy.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Xentar's eyes slightly widened as Ish's final attack came through with incredible force. He dodged as much as he parried, allowing Ish to feel that he was weakening.

Finally the moment came. Xentar evaded one more attack and stepped this time forward, sending Ish's blade past his head instead of in front of him as was intended.

Finding himself behind his opponent, Xentar twirled his blade in his hands and stabbed the man in the back. He felt the life leave the Knight he was fighting and the lifeless form crumpled to the ground.

Feeling the presence of still one more Jedi in the cave, Xentar smiled and kept his lightsaber activated. He would kill this Jedi as well and take all three of their heads to Kakuto to claim his reward. Nothing felt better now to him than to have a near-certain victory.

He was truly a Sith Lord. No one could defeat him. These emotions only fed more power and skill into his veins.

XentarSig2-1.png

Ish's lifeless body fell. His blade deactivated as the body hit the floor with a thud.

He had met his end. Ish met his end while on the path of a jedi. His spirit would endure and nothing could destroy it. The cave still lit by his adversaries blade seemed to groan as Ish's force signature went out with a blink. His only hope was the stored DNA in the Jedi temple.

Cloning would bring him back to finish his path in life.

Fade to black.

((OOC: Good fight! ))

ish2hh6.jpg

((Great fight but too bad for me coz I am being aimed out both my comrades and my master have died I wonder is there truly any point.)

Scorp Eyes snapped open another jedi hjad passed this time Ish. Scorp Dispeled all dispair he was now alone. At least he would die fighting not by being.. Hold on. Scorp's eyes shifted he wasn't alone he was in danger. Scorp blue blade activated he had heard indeed something approch but who knew it was people meaning to do him harm. Scorp stood up. And began to draw the force around him he had only done this once on hoth when they were trying to cram as many force powers into his head as possible. Scorp felt the force energy gather. Before he released it into some staglimites that were formed like teeth. Scorp heard cries of anguish and pain. Scorp felt three people pass. But he was indeed surrounded. Scorp decied to leave this part of the cave. Gathering the force once more he relased another force blast into the celling seprating himself from the snipers and Renn.

"woo lucky me Now instead of being shot at I get trapped with a sith lord."

Scorp knew that if escape was nesscary he wouldn't be able to leave for now behind him and infront of him were blocked. All he could really do was fight his way freedom.

Scorp began to feel hopeless his master and his fellow apprentace was dead. Darsha had died. HE felt pretty much alone. Scorp removed the area of cloth upon which Ish had patted him prehaps he could clone Ish. He had already had some of Darsha Dna he was sure a piece of hair or whatever. As for his master he would have to search. Scorp laied the piece of cloth near the evil sword that he refused to use. And turned of his lightsaber. Grabbing the sword he began to move forward closer to the front of the cave. HE could feel the Dark Lord's presence it made him sick. Scorp found him over Ish's lifeless body. Placeing the sword on the ground. Scorp took his lightsaber in hand.

"Why did you do this??" Asked Scorp to Xentar

Scorp.jpg

((OOC: Oops... I probably should have posted me going into the caves. I done screwed up bad. Oh well. Have fun with Xentar. ))

"Report!" Renn's yelling wasn't necessary; his voice was going to be heard by everyone in the caves, either way. All of his men were alive, though many of them had minor injuries: mostly cuts and scrapes, though Renn himself took a splinter of shattered stone in his left arm, and he didn't want to risk using it until he got it checked out.

He eyed the avalanche of collapsed rocks that the Jedi had separated them with, trying to see if there were any possible weak spots in the formation. No, the JEdi had done a fine job; he had created a barricade that was even more dangerous to remove than it was to create. If he even tried to clear it, it would likely collapse on him. And Renn had had enough with nearly being crushed to death for one day.

"Let's go; there's no way we're getting past that." He silently wished good luck to whoever was killing these Jedi one by one. As he left, he made a summoning call to Puffi Maa. With their speeders destroyed, it would be a VERY long walk back to transport.

OOC: I will, Renn. Okay, Scorp, as per your request over PM, I will give you a chance by doing the whole official duel thing...provided you post promptly. Also, I won't mutilate you if you don't mutilate me. I never saw the point in that.

Official Duel Post #1

IC: Xentar Kentam saw his third and final target activate his lightsaber, giving himself away in the darkness. Xentar saw his form illuminated by the light of his blade and attacked.

His own lightsaber activated as he swung his first blow towards his opponent. Adrenaline entered his blood once more. But that adrenaline was controlled by the Force. The Force gave him power and strength, and although Scorp blocked his first swing, the second was more powerful.

That second swing knocked aside the man's saber, and Xentar followed it up with another swing which Scorp had to dodge. The Sith Lord smiled once again as dark power coursed through his body. He could smell Scorp's fear.

XentarSig2-1.png

Offical duel post #1

OOC: K

Scorp blocked with his lightsaber he felt his arm jar which caused his lightsaber to fling from his grasp on the second swing.

Jumping back the sith lord lightsaber sliced into part of his shirt just showing how close the lightsaber had been.

Scorp dived for his lightsaber and snached it up and continued rolling and then sprang back up.

Scorp reactiavte his lightsaber and then opened himself to the force.

The force filled him and felt like an old friend banshing away any sorts of fear and dispair.

Scorp became focused on the moment and his senses became sharper. Scorp tried to uses the elesuive force that he could feel flowing through him.

Bending it to his will he force pushed Xentar into a wall. Then Scorp charged and tried to cleave Xentar in half.

Xantar easily blocked the blow and delivered a punch to Scorp's open chest.

Scorp didn't cry out but decied to roll with the punch.

Hitting the ground he took up a defense stance adrenaline began to course through him He knew that he should strike now.

Scorp charged once more but instead of swinging he dodge to the right just as xentar tooka swing at him.

Then Scorp swung at Xentar chest tyring to slice him in to two again.

Scorp.jpg

The Dark Side of the Force flowed easily through Xentar. He saw Scorp's feint through a sort of precognitive sight. He slashed anyway and as Scorp dodged he sidestepped the imminant counter-attack.

Xentar slashed back, each blow coming closer and closer to its mark. He was beginning to take the advantage. The Force swelled up in his veins and he let loose a wave of invisible energy which picked Scorp up off his feet and tossed him against the wall like a wampa throwing a rag doll.

He smiled darkly as the Jedi hit the wall. It sounded like a bone or tow cracked. But that was not enough. He moved forward towards the man who had challenged him, lightsaber in a threatening stance--pointed toward his opponent's eyes.

The Sith attacked again, but by some strength of will Scorp was able to parry the blow. This slightly angered Xentar, but he attacked several more times, each one growing more and more powerful; each one a little closer to Scorp's heaving chest.

XentarSig2-1.png

Offical duel post # 2

Scorp felt hism self get lifted of his feet and slammed into the wall. It had taken him by suprise and he was sure he had fractured something. Fatigue began to come in but he banished it from him self he wasn't going to let Fatigue be his cause of Death. Suddenly he was being attacked again he parred the attack with some effort yet he was attacked again and again and again. Scorp rolled underneith the man and side kicked him away.

Scorp regained his composure And rasied his lightsaber to his chest level. His left side hurt but he wouldn't let that distract him. Scorp rushed at the man again and swung at the man's right side. The man parried the attack So Scorp let of a Roundhouse kick straight to the man's head causing it to snap back. Scorp slashed at the man again yet the slash was parred. Scorp fliped over the man's head and upon landing crouched low and tripped Xentar. Scorp immediatly jumped up and slammed his lightsaber down hard at Xentar. It was blocked but Scorp used the momentium of the block to slam it down even harder. Xentar's arm shock from the blow. Scorp felt the force flowing through him Xentar jumped up and began to attack Scorp in a flurry of blows. Scorp parred most and ducked the rest. Scorp stepside one oftheses attacks and side kicked Xentar away from him. Scorp felt the rocks around him Jumping back he levatated 4 Rocks and let them looses at Xentar. Then he charged determine to once again slice Xentar into halves.

Scorp.jpg

In the caverns, a distant rumbling alerted Renn to the approach of his ship. Good, he thought, his arm was starting to throb painfully, and he needed to have that rock shard safely removed as soon as possible. As they left the caves into Ilum's cold sunlight, the Warwitch was already waiting for them, boarding ramp extended. His team boarded the ship, and made off for the Sentinel-class shuttle he had borrowed from the Imperials.

While Renn--painfully--removed the rock shard that was stuck in his forearm, Puffi Maa handled all of the piloting, paying no attention to his wound. After all, such things were only a concern for organic beings. When he finally removed the bloody shard, he dropped it to the deck, and ground it to dust under his boot. He strapped on a bacta patch so it would heal quickly.

Mercifully, the Warwitch quickly reached the shuttle, so his men were able to quickly leave the cramped YT-2400. WHen they finished boarding and powering up, they both took off for space.

OOC: You're right. That was the 2nd duel post. And, Scorp, keep in mind that I'm reading your posts only the best I can...sometimes you're a little hard to follow. I apologize for any discrepencies.

Official Duel Post #3

IC: Xentar Kentam, Sith Lord, fought hard. Sweat was beginning to make its way in the form of large drops down his back and forehead, where it mixed with his eyebrows and was in turn flung off by a lightning-quick parry or attack.

The Sith was angered at himself for having been caught by his opponent's kicks multiple times, and felt that if he was ready for them, then he could get close enough to strike a killing blow. He physically and mentally readied himself for any more physical attacks while giving his most divine attention to his lightsaber combat.

He moved like the wind now, each swing meeting the Jedi's energy blade and crackling furiously. He dodged almost as many attacks as he blocked, making it seem that he was having a difficult time blocking them, when in truth he was rather enjoying the blade-clashing points of the match.

His opponent was admittedly better than he had origionally thought him to be, and his attacks were becoming more and more articulate even as the two battled. But along with Scorp's physical skill came the rise of Xentar's mental Force connection. With every passing moment his connection grew more firm, more powerful.

Soon he had given himself entirely to the Dark Side of the Force. It controlled his movements even more than it followed his commands. He no longer fought with his skill, but the skill of the Force surrounding him. He had a firm hold on it with his hate, wielding it as a weapon.

With a burst of the Force, he struck out again at his opponent, sending him into the air back towards another wall. As Scorp hit that wall just as he had the other earlier, Xentar was more wise in how to control his approach. He knew that Scorp would be slightly stunned by his attack, so he feinted before striking.

Scorp was just a moment too slow to compensate for the feint. Had his Force sense been any more powerful he would have been able to see the fake coming and parried the true attack. He still managed to knock the blade mostly away, but the red laser sword jabbed into his left arm before being hit aside, so it left a deep gash there, spliting the bicep and shattering the bone.

OOC: One more post for you...I'll contact a mod after that. I told Tarrian a few days ago that we were doing this...so she should be ready with a ruling.

XentarSig2-1.png

Official duel post # 3

Scorp felt himself lift again from the floor and slammed into a wall. Shaking his head to clear his vision he blocked an attack before figuring out that it had been a ploy. HE felt the lightsaber slash pretty deep into his arm.

Scorp clamped his mouth shut and his left arm hung limp. Scorp began to defend more than attack. He could tell that Xentar had indeed connected with his faction of the force from the movements that he was making. Scorp noted as he blocked yet another attack that Xentar had gone of a serious offense which in turn had created an excellent defense. Scorp jumped back from another swing. Scorp still felt the force flowing in through him but he realized that he had been in some way fighting against the force. In this moment Scorp finally achieved a battle mind. Not merely focusing on the clash of sabers but of all thing surrounding him while at the smae time keeping the sabers his primary focus. HE felt like he had all the time in the world in his wounded arm seem to fade away in this distance. HE felt detached while at the same time occupied His senses were sharp yet dull at the same time as if only immediate problems and threats would be acted on but he was alert for other ones.

Scorp felt the force all around him as well as going through him. It seemed to swirl around him and impale him at the same time. Yet in no way did this cause him to become jerky in his movements but instead seemed to give him a sort of grace he had never had before. The force didn't cuddle him but did help guide him in the right direction. It would hint at the next area the sabers would clash yet at the same time still leave it up to him in order to decided if it will be so.

Scorp felt detached from his body while also he felt like he was in complete control. Suddenly a chance Scorp ducked low and came up behind Xentar and gave an uppercut. Scorp blue lightsaber clashed against the revenge attack. Scorp jumped back despite the fact that Xentar had embodied what he hated he had come to respect Xentar in a way and had enjoyed the fight some how. Scorp steadied his blade in front of him in a nice defensive position and mentally prepared himself for the final outcome.

OOC: Yea I am working on that !Good fight!

Scorp.jpg

Darsha and Ryoo landed on Ilum. Darsha immediately stretched out with her feelings, feeling for the place where she had been struck down. Sensing it, she immediately raced there at top speed, Ryoo close behind her.

Reaching out to the force, she did a search on all life forms on the planet, and found a familiar force signatiure. Whooping with joy, she ran towards it, and scooped up her hamster into her arms. It chattered madly at her as she laughed and shed tears of joy. It's back fur was all singed off, presumably by the Sith's lightsaber, but other thatn being a little thinner than usual, it was alive and well.

Suddenly, it leapt out of her arms and ran through a small opening ”“ well, small for her ”“ and suddenly she could feel a compulsion dragging her along too. Hurrying to keep up with it, the best as she could, she finally found that she could stand.

There was a glowing lake in the center of the cavern, and through it, she could see the twinkling of the walls. Her hamster scampered up to the only glowing crystal and sat on it firmly. Darsha knew; it was hers. It was as big as her two hands, and was a purple sheen.

Reverently, she picked it up. Firmly plucking her hamster from it and plopping him back into her pocket where he belonged, she focused the tendrils of force energy on the Crystal.

We should get to know each other, she thought at it.

In response, the crystal grew brighter, and brighter, till it illuminated the entire cavern. And when the light subsided, there were not only one crystal, but seven. One was just right for her lightsaber, and the rest were half the size of that one. She took the large one, and placed the rest on the floor, and turned to walk away. But she couldn't move a step.

”œAll right, All right,”

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

Awesome fight Xentar and Scorp, you both showed a sense of style and decency not seen often in RP today. Thank you for that. I liked Xentar's detailed accounts of what he is doing and why he is doing it. Scorp I enjoyed your posts because they include your inner thoughts and you give your opponent reasons.

But, sadly I have to rule and I rule the Xentar is the winner. He showed a more controlling presence and he used his knowledge of dueling and the force to his abilites better. Scorp you did awesome, but it just was not enough. Great duel...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Finally his moment had come. Xentar felt in his veins the flow of the Force, the Dark Side, consuming him whole. He smiled and attacked again, Scorp parrying with greater and greater difficulty.

Xentar then swiftly knocked Scorp's blade out off to the left and brought his saber back towards the man's unguarded face. Scorp began to dodge as he had so many times before during this same fight, but Xentar compensated even before Scorp had started.

The red lightsaber blade cut through Scorp's neck, cleaving cleanly the man's spinal cord and killing him instantly. "Well fought, Jedi," he said. He knelt down and placed the man's head in another of the three bags he had brought, and also severed Ish's head, for he had killed him as well. Placing the other Jedi's head in the third bag, he hung them on his belt along with the bag carrying the head of Darsha Assant.

He still had to get out of the cave, however. Reactivating his lightsaber, he began to slice away at the pile of rubble blocking the cave. He realized that this was futile however and focused on the Force. Expending the rest of the adrenaline and the rest of his hate from the battle, he let loose a massive wave of Force that sent all the rubble flying from the mouth of the cave.

The Sith and slayer of three Jedi Knights recalled his speeder and headed back to his ship, which he boarded and took off in en route to find Kakuto Ryu for his reward.

XentarSig2-1.png

Fatigue plagued Scorp's body. And with greater diffculty he began to blacok each attack. Suddenly he had lost his grip on his lightsaber and it flew off into the distance. Scorp mentally cursed himself and made for a dodge but the force wasn't with him he noted too late that the red saber was already there. The last Thought in Scorp's mind before the blade sliced into him was the satisfaction of doing his best. Then After Scorp felt to the ground he was later maimed and got his head sliced off. Oh well.

Scorp.jpg

• 1 month later...

Re-emerging from hyperspace, Skye had the shields up at maximum as she had not been to Ilum before and didn't know who would be in the area. On the journey here, Ish had briefly mentioned his encounter with the sith here although he hadn't said much about it so she wasn't taking any chances that there weren't hostiles in the area still. She was hoping that Ish would open up to her about what happened though.

She looked out upon the icy planet below and was reminded slightly of Hoth. That was where the three companions had initially met and forged their friendship. She scanned the planet below, not finding any signs of any enemy craft, although there were a lot of places where the scanner was disrupted. She stretched out with the force and was drawn to a particular mountainous area. Taking her ship down she noticed an overhang that would completely hide her ship from view. She landed carefully in the wide cavern, turning the Destiny's Dream so that it faced out for a quick exit if need be, and landed. Her instrument panel showed the static disruptions so she had landed using the Force rather than to rely on the instruments.

She had her droid stand by in the cockpit incase of an emergency. She had found out during the trip just what a bargain Darex had come across when he got the droid for her. I-nine had performed many jobs in the past, from maintenance to protocol procedures. She gave him instructions on what to do if they ran into trouble and left the cockpit to seek out Darex and Ish.

”œOk, we're here to get some lightsaber crystals. I want the both of you to stretch out with the Force and find your crystals. Keep in touch through the Force as I don't trust the comm unit's to work properly while we're here. Ish, if you require a weapon you can grab one from the armoury in the hold, there's a good variety in there.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Making his way back to the armory aboard Skyes ship he glanced out the window to see his friend wandering off in the direction the force was leading her.

Darex too had chosen his path. Ish turned away from the window and entered the armory. A simple blaster rifle was all he was entitled to at this moment he thought.

I have yet to become a Jedi, therefore I will not use a saber yet. At least for this task.

Picking up a small ration pack on his way out of the ship he winced momentarily at the harsh conditions he'd only weeks before been exposed to. Pulling his jedi robes closely around himself, he stood motionless letting the force act as a nav computer for him.

Oddly enough the direction he'd been facing was the one the force willed him to go. Setting off he glanced in the directions of Skye and Darex to see faint dots through the white snow. Before long he was alone, no Mathis, no Scorp.

As the force brought him to the foot of one of the many mountains dotting the surface of the planet he heard a distant roar, but thought nothing of it. He looked up at the white sky and back down at the white snow. His robes being white as they were made him feel as part of the landscape.

Determined to find his a fitting crystal he took his first step up the mountain. A normal person would have needed a break, but he was a jedi apprentice and made great time up the mountain side. Reaching the summit he sat momentarily attempting to see if the force would yield a more definite fix on his destination. After a short while a vision came to him. Eerily, it was like that of the cave he had been in weeks before on the planet when he'd met his demise.

If indeed it was the same cave, how was it that his party had landed so close to the same spot he'd been only weeks before?

ish2hh6.jpg