Ilum

RaveN

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After days, maybe weeks of meditation, Hou-Jo felt a disturbance in the Force and decided that he should return to Manaan.

Hou-Jo goes into one of the caves and prepares to retrieve focusing crystals.

He found some, quite easily, actually. He looked around and realized that he had never done this before. He sat down and began to construct a new lightsaber. It was obvious that the ease of finding a crystal was due to his experience with a connection with the Force, something many padawans didn't have when entering these caves.

The new lightsaber was quite different from his previous hilts, which all looked similar. This one was indeed different.

fusion1.jpg

Hou-Jo smiled as the caves were illuminated with a color of blade he never wielded before: Green.

He rushed from the caves, got into his ship, and suddenly left Ilum.

• 4 weeks later...

A small ship exits hyperspace above the world of Ilum. Xentar Kentam, Sith Lord, sits in the cockpit and begins the landing cycle. The advanced sensors of his ship cut right through the snow and he scans the presence of one other ship.

Xentar had heard that Jedi come here to get the crystals for their lightsabers just before becoming a knight. He had almost come here himself if it had not been for Piro's "other" methods of crystal production.

But now he was here with a very evil intent. He tried to mask that content to the Force, for the other people here were obviously Jedi. He would use the ship's sensors and then his handheld to find the apprentices as they set out for the crystals.

Since they would be alone, he shouldn't have too much trouble beating them. And should they beat him, then were truly worthy of the title they were trying to attain. If they failed, then they would have to try again as a clone of their true selves.

XentarSig2-1.png

Feeling a twinge in the Force, Mathis sends his focus inwards for a moment, and then releases himself to the Force. Straining to his limit, Mathis detects the presence that was in the atmosphere above them. The dark side was the dark side, and always left a bad feeling inside of Mathis, like a sour aftertaste. Returning to himself, he turns to Scorp and Ish, who had just wandered out of the ship, Mathis tosses both of the lightsabers that he had previously taken back to them.

"Let's hope I'm wrong with this, but you might be needing those after all. There's someone that I don't believe to be a friend up above us somewhere."

Unconciously reaching down, Mathis fingers his lightsaber, reassired by the cold metal.

Edited by Guest
mathis-1.jpg

Xentar Kentam of the Sith watched the movements of the beings who had landed on his scanners. He wasn't all that far away, although he would have to use a speeder bike to reach his first target.

He stood for a moment out in the snow as he headed for his cargo hold and the bike inside. He was not cold, for his thick robe was over his even thicker armor and he was practically immune to cold now.

The Sith Lord hopped on the bike and waited for one of the Jedi to become alone.

XentarSig2-1.png

Ish exited the ship following his new master. The cold snapped at every part of his body. Pulling his flowing dark blue cloak tighter he stands on the landing ramp surveying the expanse of the white planet. He looks to his master with obedience as he ponders what they are to do next.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Scorpo had become quite busy in his explorings. He had never been t this world so despite the cold he kept on going not really paying attention to it. Scorp was flipping over rocks and looking at the things underneither as well s feeling the live things force energy. It was exciting to him in a way. Slowly he wandered away from his master and Ish.

"Cool"

Scorp exclaimed as he found a lizard under a rock. Suddenly he felt bad vibes near him. Scorp anger flared he rembered thelast time he felt such a presence. Slowly he relaxed and with great effort let it go. He looked a ways and noticed a man watching his party. Keeping his eyes on the man he turned around. And pretended to still explore while he moved quickly back to the group. HE didn't like the man the man had made him angry just by being there. Scorp noticed he had wandere a bit far however. Chances were he would be noticed by the man. Scorp fingered his blaster the he rembered his lightsaber. He kept both his hands near the weapons. As he began to get closer to his party. Finnaly curiosty overtook him he wondered who was the man anyway and why did he seem evil but good at the same time. It was weird He felt evil but then he felt like a jedi. Maybe the man was insane and kept slipping back and forth. Scorp lets his eyes get a good look at the man then he turned away and began to jog back toward his Master and Ish.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Ish walked a bit past Mathis to the edge of the ramp as Scorp was now heading further away from the ship in his own wanderings.

Mathis's words and actions had unnerved Ish a bit, but he trusted he would be in good hands with his master. He glanced down and attached the lightsaber to his belt.

He glanced back at his master who seemed to be standing vigilant near the top of the ramp. Ish could feel a calm coming over himself, almost as if it was eminating off his master.

ish2hh6.jpg

Having gotten caught up in his solstice, Mathis had lost track of what his apprentices were doing. A scuff on the ground as Ish moved closer and a flare from the Force quickly brought his attention to the here and now.

Instinct took over as the adrenaline started to rush. Falling into the Force, Mathis quickly locates Scorp. Insinuating himself into Scorp's mind, Mathis sends just one quick, powerful thought through his mind.

SCORP! Get back here now!

Scorp's job shifts into a run at the message, and he soon is with Mathis and Ish. Mathis pulls both of them closer, holding onto their shoulders.

"Scorp, that was foolish of you. I told you that there was someone out there who wishes us harm, and you just risked the chance of him getting you by yourself."

Turning his gaze to the ground, Mathis focuses his thoughts before shifting his eyes back to Ish and Scorp.

"Now, I had wanted to tell you about something here, but it will have to wait. There are caves in these mountains. We'll take shelter there. Wait for me for one second, and then we'll be off."

Going inside the ship, Mathis picks up a small satchel and quickly grabs everything he was going to need. Slinging the bag over his shoulder, he activates the ship's security system. Striding out of the ship, the walkway shuts as Ish and Scorp fall into step with Mathis.

mathis-1.jpg

Ish glances over at Scorp as the two apprentices follow their master out into the cold. Ish rubs his arms to try and remain warm. The clear day gave no sign of the true harshness of the planet. It was cold, but at least a dry cold.

Ish takes a look back at the ship as the hatch shuts. Drawn back towards Mathis and Scorp he makes sure he is still in stride with them. Ish glances around the area for any sign of another life form. He is however unable to find any, or--with his fledgling force abilities--sense anyone.

ish2hh6.jpg

OOC: Uh, Scorp? You did not see me. I'm still at my ship, monitering you with my long-range sensors. I'm no where near you right now, especially not in visual range.

IC: Xentar sighed as the Jedi entered their ship once more. Well, as far as he was concerned, they couldn't build their lightsabers until they somehow got past him. Only the Master was capable of beating him, and it was not customary for him to go with them.

He was quite content to wait for months before trying to fight all three at the same time. Although that would become quite tempting after a while. He was quite a match, even for all three of them.

The Sith Lord fingered his lightsaber, loving the sense of power it gave him. There was a dark energy in his veins, but, like a good Sith, patience and deception were the best ways to catch his prey.

XentarSig2-1.png

OOC: Uh, Xentar? First, we aren't in the ship. We're walking. In the opposite direction of where you are. And we can get past you into the mountains. Why? Because its a freakin' mountain range. We're talking at least hundreds of miles of them. And the Adegan crystals aren't all just in one place.

IC:As Mathis, Ish, and Scorp enter a pass in the mountains, Xentar's sensors start to show more static than readings. The formation of the mountains was a natural sensor scrambler.

After trudging through the snow at a forced pace for several miles, Mathis starts to sense the weariness settle in on his apprentices. Feeling through the Force, Mathis quickly locates a cave that would suit his purposes.

Motioning to Ish and Scorp, they soon make it to the cave. Leading them farther in, Mathis stops by a small hot stream runs through the cave.

"We'll be staying here for a while to take care of your training. Take some time to catch your breath, and then I'll start to catch up on what I need to tell you."

Setting his overstuffed bag down, Mathis settles himself down on the ground beside.

mathis-1.jpg

OOC: Sorry, it was an honest mistake.

IC: The Jedi were moving out near a mountain range and Xentar's sensors started to blank out. He growled to himself, deciding he that if the Jedi were going to make things difficult, then he shouldn't waist time waiting for them.

He gunned the motors on his swoop bike and took off at high speeds through the snow towards the mountains. Because his ship's sensors could no longer help and his handheld wasn't doing a whole lot better, he allowed the Force to take him to the Jedi.

What had taken the Jedi quite some time took him only a few minutes, travelling up to one hundred times as fast as they had on foot. Soon the Force revealed their position in his mind's eye.

Adrenaline started to pulse through the warrior's body as he pulled his lightsaber off his belt.

XentarSig2-1.png

As they entered the cave, Ish heard the faint sound of running water. A bit further into the dwelling Mathis lead them to a small stream.

Quite glad to get of his feet momentarily Ish knelt down and cupped his hands together and began to drink from the water. He did not give thought to the fact that it might not have been healthy, but it sure tasted fine to him. Feeling a bit more refreshed he stood up and stretched his arms out.

He looked to his master for his next instruction.

ish2hh6.jpg

Darsha entered Ilum space after months of trying to track Beren Erai down. She'd finally decided to go to Ilum herself, and save the search till he had cooled down, and decided to let himself be found.

So now all she had to do was to find a crystal for her lightsaber....

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

(Look at the dates... this is not a double post.)

She gazed over to the mountains a headed urposefully towards them. There was one particular one which stood out like a beacon. Thinking it to be a will of the Force. She drew her thermal clothes more tightly around her and trudged to the mountain.

When she reached it, it was already dark, so she made sure her hamster was warm and went to sleep, setting a perimeter sensor about her in case of predators.

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Xentar was beginning to near the place where he had felt the presences of the three Jedi he was hunting. However, he felt a fourth presence, this one travelling alone.

He immeditately turned his bike towards this newcomer's Force presence. She was also nearby, for these mountains were the homes to the best concentration of lightsaber crystals.

Soon she came into sight. The Sith Lord leapt off his bike and set it for automatic break a half mile away. An alarm went off, startling Darsh Assant awake.

By then Xentar had lit his glowing red lightsaber and smiled menacingly, "Hello, young Jedi. I am on a task for another Sith Lord. You may know his name--Kakuto Ryu. I will kill you."

XentarSig2-1.png

Off in the distance, a personal ship emerged... further analysis would show to those familiar with her, no one on this planet, that it was the ship of the enigmatic Sith, John Skywalker, and his stunningly beautiful, equally deadly, soon-to-be-Knighted Apprentice, Sirvani.

The old, thrashed, abused and beat-up, rarely modified Lambda-class shuttle made its way onto the icy world of Ilum, crashing into the snow as the repulsor boosters that would ensure a safe landing, were a little out of whack.

With eyes back at her, a slight redness due to the buzzing sensation in his head, he smiled, "My... I am losing my touch, that was a bit rough."

The Sith Master made his way to the ramp, covering himself with a long trenchcoat and a bottle of the vodka.

Taking a sip, he offered Sirvani some and stared out into the vast endless ice world... "This is Ilum... it's cold, it's desolate and it's... perfect."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Scorp had follow his master and had taken the reprimand to heart. As they enterered the cave he decied to calm himself by meditation. As he began to meditate he felt himself relax and calm. Unfortantly he began to feel something strange. Scorp concentrated then it was like he got hit with a hammer. He had a really bad feeling. Then Scorp felt the darkside strongly which caused him to throw up. It was that revolting to him. Scorp then got a vision all he saw was images however he saw a red lightsaber and he saw darsha only she wasn't holding the saber somebody else was. Scorp wondered if this meant Darsha was in danger or she was going to the darkside. Scorp broke his meditation and went to his master he remembered that acting hastly could cost him his life. Scorp stood up and walked over to his master. "May I speak with you master?"

Scorp.jpg

(HEy!!!! NOt Fair..... who says I was anywhere near you???!!! )

IC: Darsha was startled. She'd felt an evil prescence, but never expected it to be so near. The Sith was standing a good twenty metres away. She cherrily waved and grinned.

"Hi, mate, what is it that you want? Watch out for the mines, they're an integral part of the perimeter security system. Well, you know just in case the alarm doesn't wake me up. I'm a terrible heavy sleeper, you know. I snore too. Did you hear me snore? Hey, nice bike. I used to have one in better days, but the stupid pirate stole it off me. I hate pirates. Do you? THey never bathe and the have bad breath and they stink and they drink too much and they always like women in various states of undress but they never undress themselves and I don't think it's fair and I think they are too chavinistic and I am going to hunt them after getting my crystal so wanna join up?"

Meanwhile, she was sending a help burst force message that only Scorp could have sensed through their bond.

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

The ship of LOTU exits hyperspace over Ilum. Laughing he looks below spotting his enemy. The jedi, for his whole life he hated them now he would have some fun. The ex-sith manuevers the small yt-1000 through the snow storm beginning to form and readies his concussion gernades.

DIE JEDI!!!

Launching the gernades into the cave their was a deep explosion. The explosions blossomed out into a firey red and orange. Body parts followed littering the ground and melting the ice as the blood flowed out. Sure his targets were dead LOTU exited the atmosphere and hit hyperspace.

OOC: Umm, dude? That was a 100% illegal post...it was a one-hit kill of mulitple people...I'm no mod, but I know that that is not allowed.

IC:

Sirvani grabbed a thick coat and followed John down the ramp. She shuddered at the cold and walked up close behind her master. Wrapping her arms around herself, she managed a smile. "Perfect? For what? You still haven't explained why we're here."

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

(next time ignore him and if he presists go tell a mod or admin)

Scorp was becoming increasingly more disturbed and worried. HE was pretty sure now that Darsha needed some sort of help but it was pretty clear he wasn't suppose to leave with out his master permission. IF he disobeyed his master he might lose the only one he had. So Scorp nudged him again. "This is very urgent may I speak with you Now."

Edited by Guest

Scorp.jpg

"I have been told many times that there is only one way to know your enemy," turning to her with a smile, "and that is to learn of their own methods."

He walked down, the ship's ramp closing quickly after them, "We are here to complete your training. You have a single remaining test and while we have tried a number of times to complete that portion, versus Orrick on Bogden while I attempted to prove myself against Hale Akturus and Master Blckclone, I do not think that I succeeded, did you?"

His knowing smile turned on her, a twinkle behind his grey eyes, shining off the white powder of Ilum, "Off in those mountains, crystals are found. The Crystals used by Jedi for their Lightsabers... There is no greater dominance than to twist the weapon of your enemy against him. I plan on corrupting a cave, and in the corruption, find a crystal worthy of me."

Placing his now frigid hand just underneath her chin, caressing it lightly, "Your purpose here, my dear, is up to you. The completion of your lightsaber, a challenge worth your valor... There is little I can teach you in the ways of the Force, all I can teach you is the value of Love and perhaps, once I myself understand it fully, of the True Nature of the Force."

Coming close, his eyes bearing deep into her's... "You must complete this part alone, but I am here for you... Just reach out with our bond. It will always linger, regardless of my sins Until then, I will love you, always."

He kissed her and vanished into the white winds of the snow, in direction of the mountain chain.

A last pair of words caressed her through the Force, Be careful...

-----------------

John's hike led him to the base of frost-covered mountains... he probed the area through the Force; he felt apart, alone, isolated from all who knew him and cared for him...

The past swirled before his eyes as he recalled it... every image drawing more at him than he would have liked them to. He had always been on the verge of Redemption, always a fleeting thought jerking at the far reaches of his mind and each time, the thought was squandered by a challenge, by arrogance, by the lust of power.

He had climbed the freezing mountain, his boots digging into the ice and snow, up to his knees as he moved through the slush.

His progress was slow and measured, his thoughts lingering in a dialogue with the Force, apart from the Galaxy, as if it bore so little on his soul...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

How dare them

LOTU slammed his controls as he re-entered hyperspace. Opening fire again he launched his proton torpedoes followed by a volley of laser fire. Ripping through the ice and hitting Darsha in the legs. The Torpedoes knocked the Jedi in the area to the ground.

DIE JEDI...

Turning back LOTU aimed and fire hitting one of them in hte chest. The impact split the body in half their heart falling to the ground. Still beating as it froze onto the ice around it.

OOC: Hey!! That was real illegal!!! And besides thay are still not with me... so I shall just ignore your post, LOTU.

Besides, Xentar, you don't know that I called the Jedi for help, cos i said I sent a message to Scorp that only he could feel.

Shall sit here and wait for the reply....

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg