Ilum

RaveN

*Hears echo* Semantics. Sith, Bounty Hunter, my poop. Does it really matter who it was. It could have been a fun storyline. Change is good. Otherwise boredom sets in.

Basically - Jade ... this is what happens when a Head-Admin that thinks he knows what is good for RP, really just doesn't have a clue. Don't you think that people are tired of storylines now? Didn't all of us sit here, and b!tch for 4 months about the damned Tiamat (Bug) storyline? Bad call on your part ... talk to me on AIM - I'll be happy to pull your card there, too ... playBoI ... !

Basically ... way to I am Groot up the RP ...

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

How about I bring it up when it's the most retarded shit ever ... instead of when it bugs the Jedi ... ? Yeah, that's the reasoning ... not your childish deductions ... don't question me, son ... you'll get OWNED!!!

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Eas-San shows up at the funeral.

ghasping at the dead people on the ground, he soils himself in mourning.

"aahhh these were my favorite pants!" he screams "what's the point in living!?!?!"

Fenrir takes his ignited light saber and shoves it up his butt hole which failed him miserably and dies a painful death.

Angelfire sucks cock

*On a distant world, a strong wind blows across the grassy plains. The afternoon sun beams down upon the head of a nameless man that walks alone. He is dressed as a native and whispers strange magic and sorcery follow him wherever he goes. To most he is just a nobody or a wanderer. Those who have spoken to him and looked into his dark eyes know that he is something more, something greater than what he appears to be.*

*He stopped by a lake, to rest in the shade under a tree. A cool breeze cooled his hot skin granting him a temporary moment of comfort. His eyes slowly closed and then he began to dream. In his dreams he could see the past, the present, and peeks into the near future. In his dreams it wasn't uncommon for him to see the lives of his formers students. In his mind he was unconsciously watching over them from afar. But there was something different on this day. Where he once saw Adi-wan restoring the Jedi to their former glory he saw an empty space among the council. All of the past images of Adi-wan seemed hollow and faint, as if they were echoes of the past. He mentaly called out to his former padawan. He tried again and again, then finally he screamed out through the force for his friend, but there was no response. The man's heart sank into the pit of his being. Guilt and sorrow fell upon him heavily, so much that he was driven out of his medataive sleep. He stood looking across the lake, when his cheek was overwhelmed with a tickling sensation. Thinking it was some form of insect he tried to grasp it between his finger. What he found on his cheek was a tear that the wind was blowing across his face.*

I am sorry Adi-wan. I should have been there for you. My selfishness has cost me dearly on this day. Going into exile has costed me much, but the cost that was payed on the day you were taken is too much to bare. I....I.....don't know what else to say, my friend. I guess all that is left to say is.........goodbye. I will mourn you until I join you.

*With his goodbye said, Kmunee walks away from his resting spot, in the direction of the closest spaceport. He owed it to his padawan to come and pay his respects.*

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Howlers.jpg

OOC(( There was an opportune target for the Empire, it attacked it, and moved on. If being evil or attacking the Jedi is wrong for the empire to do in your opinion, you're at the wrong board. This is a Star Wars board, and in Star Wars entire worlds get annihilated nonchalantly by the Empire. No comms were sent out to the Sith or the smugglers about the funeral, therefore since they knew about it it was general knowledge, or they weren't present. Apparently the sense of humor and the general pursuit of having fun that made this type of thing common in the old RP is gone. Lighten up, this is a roleplaying forum, not reality. Greg is not dead, you can talk to him on his AIM name everyday if it so pleases you(and he doesn't block you). Chill out and you may find that Jnet will become fun instead of bearable.))

ValeranSig.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The old and battered X-wing soars through the skys, the man inside the pilots seat seems dazed at the amazing plains of snow that lay ahead of him. It was a relativley big planet, and it seemed to him that from the looks of atmosphere it was going to be very cold. After clearing the clouds, The Prophet lands the ship down, near a mountain side, the landing spot near a cleared portion of the area, that the doctor instructed him to go to.

After the ship sets down, The Prophet hops from the pilot seat, and climbs down the later. His body shivers, as he realizes he is not properly dressed for these conditions.

"I hate cold weather... I think..." The Prophet thought, not knowing the irony to the situation that was infront of him. Walking inside a small structure, he notices a burned bundle of branches, burned... in the center of the room. Looking around the small room, one wall was missing, its wall caved in. Hundreds upon thousands of small blaster bolts pelted all around the room.

Walking towards the center of the room, a smooth handle lay infront of the burned sticks and wood... it was... long, a smooth shaft, The Prophet picked it up. Semi-heavy in weight, but not for his strong body.

This hunk of metal seemed, very familiar to the Prophet, as if he had held this thing his entire life, and it was never out of his hand.

Looking on the ground again, he notices a robe, dark brown in color... snow slightly covered it. The Prophet bent down, and picked it up... inside the coat, read the name...

"Adi-wan Tinova"

The Prophet raised an Eye-brow as a image flashes... of a familiar face, but so fast, that the Prophet can't make out who it was. Shaking it off, he puts the robe on... it was warm... and smelt like the freshness of snow...

It was comfortable... very soft, and smooth, snug, In his hand, The Prophet held a hilt. On the corner, was a button... long in size. The Prophet looks at it first, then holds it out, pushing the button.

A humming pur could be heard as a yellow beam shoots from the interior of the hilt. Its beam emits energy, as The Prophet looks at it, wondering what it did... touching it to the wall, the wall quickly melts, and smulters into a dark redish color.

Deactivating the Hilt... The Prophet felt... at home with this thing in his hand, something was wrong...

Something was pocking him in the side... reaching inside his new cloak, he pulled out another hilt...

"Hmmm" The Prophet thought to himself... "What are these things..." he said sitting down on the ground...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"... Ilum, Where the Jedi harvest their mystical Adgean crystals for their light swords..." The Prophet remembers the doctor saying. Tossing them up in down in his hands, he catches them, testing their weight, as he notices their are clips on the butt of the hilts. Clipping them to his belt, he leans against the wall, and try's to figure out what has happened here.

"Why would a Jedi leave his robe and light sword here..." The Prophet thought... "And better question, what happened in here, blaster bolt shots everywhere, an explosion that knocked down a giant steel wall."

The Prophet thought as he got a puzzled look on his face, "Maybe I should examine outside..." The Prophet says, stepping out the broken wall. Walking over to an area, a small hill with one cross over a small mound... and next to it, was a giant hole dug out.

"Must be a burial ground, I know that ones a grave, but the whole... perhaps for another body to be placed their..."

Walking over to the un-marked grave he bows his head, and says a few words for the fallen soldier. Looking up into the mountains, he begins to walk towards the steep climb, somewhat familiar with the area... The Prophet head off up into the horizon, climbing towards the sun, climbing up the Adgean mountains.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

The Prophet climbed the tall mountains that seemed to reach deep, deep into the sky. Scratching and the sky's nightline, the mountain's tickled the stars, or so it seemed, since they were so close.

Scaling the mountain was simple, but, where was he going? The Prophet thought to himself, walking over hill after hill. Finally reaching a resting point, the Prophet looked out over the nights horizon, reaching into his undercoat, grabbing one of these "Light swords" of the Jedi. Igniting it, so that it may light his way in the darkness.

The Ilum mountains were dangerous at nights, they should not be scaled in small groups, nor should they EVER be traveled alone. More deadly than the wastelands of Tatooine, The Prophet sits at the peak of one of the lesser mountains.

After regaining his strength, he begins walking down the mountain. The lightsaber did provide some light, however, it more just cast a perminant yellow haze a distance of 4 to 5 feet infront of him. After that, pitch blackness was the only thing that could be seen.

Left... Right... The Prophet looked as he decides his route... no, keep going on a direct line. As the Prophet turns to walk, he see's an image, a Mirage, no, yet, it seemed to be a dream. A giant yellow glowing structure.

The building glowed with a faint yellow haze, that grew stronger and brighter as the Prophet neared. Untill finaly the entire structure was lit, it was massive, it's peaks reach deep into space, or so it seemed.

The Prophet looked up, as he de-activated his saber, as the entire structure lost its yellow haze. It was obvioust that the saber shined its light on the clear crystal which emitted the crystal to a yellow haze.

The Prophet smirked, as for a second, he thought the building was actually yellow and glowing, nearing a clearing, the Prophet walks to a door way.

The doors were odd, it was written in a language, familiar, yet so strange looking. Native Ilum language.... "Friends submit their death hand." The Prophet says out loud, not knowing how he had read that, nor did he understand how he comprehended that.

Looking to the center of the doors, he see's a hand print. Reaching his hand out, The Prophet places his hand flat against the pad, as the doors slide in opposite directions, exposing the inners of the Temple like structure. A faint voice can be heard over a loud speaking inside the temple, "Welcome Jedi Master Sly Stevenson."

The Loud speaker, was that of which one that was not very powerful, it could hardly be heared, and the Prophet thought nothing of it, taking a step inside the doorway, the doors slide closed behind him as Sly yells out into the darkness.... "Is anyone here...? Hello?"

Walking down a thin hallway, the insides of this place was very elligant, very beautiful, much time was spent on its interior design. Nearing a small clearing, the roof's went from a low close to the walker, to a extended gothic style building. The extended roof reached high into the sky, with a beautiful decoration at the top, that made shadows cast down onto the walls.

A group of 8 chairs sit in the center of the room, in a circle. Walking over to one of the chairs, "Sly Stevenson- Jedi Knight" The Prophet sits down, it was where he felt most comfortable.

Looking around the room, the Prophet studied it's structures... and statues that surrounded the room.

The Sculptures of man and non-man alike were carved from Crystal. Some were cracked, others were broken completely, and even fewer remained in tacked.

Standing from the Crystal chair, the Prophet walks over to the edge of the room, looking at the name plaque's under the Crystal sculptures.

”œ”¦ Jedi Master Blckclone”¦”

*The borrowed shuttle exited hyperspace over the snowy wastes of Ilum. This was one of Bishop's few stops he had to make. This one not of buissiness, but of personal nature. The ship touched down in the snow, sinking up to the exit ramp before it hit solid pack. Bishop stepped from the ship, walking across the snow top as though he were no heavier than a feather. The blasted walls of a structure marked his target. He entered and looked about the room. Ashes of the dead littered the area. Snow had sweapt in through the blown out openings and the salt and pepper pattern had been spread by the winds across the room. The tablet which Adi-Wan's body had sat upon had been cracked and knocked about by a large blast. The presence of many deaths could still be felt in the area around him. Adi-Wan had been a reminder of his days as a Jedi. And that reminder was now gone. There was only one more who Adi-Wan had ever measured up to in relation of his effect on Bishop. Only one more who haunted his memories. He couldn't even be sure that man was alive. But he didn't know he was dead.*

"Some day. Some day Sly, I will find you and the reckoning between us will be at hand."

*He started to turn away, but instead walked forward. Placing his cold, metallic hand on the edge of the stone top of Adi-Wan's funeral pedistal, Bishop gave a mighty lift and dumped the sacred spot over onto the ground to mix with the dirt, blood, and ashes of his the fallen Jedi. Without another look, he turned and went back to the ship. Not long later, he was back in hyperspace.*

Bishop.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

*In the swirling extremities of a frozen planet ... the wind howled. It tossed lifeless snow around, flinging it helplessly where it would wish it to go. The planet ... was baren .... to a certain extent. Nothing here of supreme importance ... besides the past, and one other thing.*

*In the depth of the planet's harshest climates ... roamed something. It was never constant ... not always present ... but, at times, it could be seen. Throughout the mountainous terrain roamed this being, this ... existance.*

*Adi-Wan was born in a small mining town in the northern regions of Adgenia, which received it's name from the Agdenas Mountain range, that produced the planet's greatest source of Agdenas Crystals. In, and around the town ... frequently ... a ghost-like being could be seen wandering ... helpless, unwanted ... shun. For whatever reason, the Ghost of Adi-Wan felt a need to come back, from time to time, to this place ... and refused to let go. There was no rhyme, or reason in regards to a purpose ... but, nevertheless ... it happened.*

*The spirit of Adi-Wan stood, his traditional Ilum garments unwavering, unmoving in the violent wind that pushed, and flung snow, and debris in every which direction. He looked to the stars, as if he was looking for something to come down to him ... no one knew what, or why, but ... he stood alone.*

*A man came out of his house and approached the Spirit, confused, and thinking he was a straggler that needed shelter from the elements. He reached out, to touch Adi-Wan's spirit's shoulder, and drew back in shock, and horror, as the man disappeared before his very own eyes. The confused townsman ran back to the innards of his shelter, and told the story of the young looking ghost of a man standing outside. Soon, word spread, and more and more instances of sightings occurred, however, no one could converse with the spirit. Rumors spread that it could be the fallen Jedi Master Adi-Wan Tinova ... but, it was quickly disputed for an old Ilum wive's tale. However ... something was different about this town, tucked away in the northern regions of the ice-ridden planet of Ilum.*

Eas-San wakes up, and drowzily tries to stand underneath the 100s of pounds which had covered him since the incident. Luckily his cloak had covered most of his body to keep him warm and also safe from frost bite.

"What a ridiculous nightmare," Fenrir thinks to himself as most people do when waking, an unaware thought, "As a jedi my dreams should at least be more respectable."

Coming to a more alert state of consciousness, Eas-San just stops, realizing what had just happened. He began to just stare at the blankness that lay above him. Not moving an inch and barely breathing.

"...Death..."

With a white flury of explosion, Eas-San leaps out of the pounds of snow with the power of the force. The Snow falls down in clumps to later reveal the jedi, with his head covered, staring at the ground. Once again motionless.

"The first step to my maturity is to be knighted... I have more than enough training." Fenrir states repressing his last memories to the deepest regions of his unconscous.

With no more said, Eas-San Fenrir begins walking blindly off in to the Ilum horizon.

Angelfire sucks cock

As the Dark Two blasts over the Ilum Horizon, The Prophet looks out over the icy sight of the planet, he flies over the temple that he first discovered his identity, then over the funeral sight of Adi-wan.

The Prophet continue's his flight over the planet as he looks down and see's a small camp fire setup in the snow, remember something from the book, Sly landed the ship, in hopes to be generous and help whoever was outside.

As the ramp lowered, Sly's boots can be heard as they clank* on the metal walkway as he exit's the ship, sinking a few inches in the snow, Sly walks over to the camp sight where a man lay's asleep.

With a soft voice, Sly speaks to not startle the man, "Excuse me sir... need you help friend..."

A gentle light glows from Eas-San's face as he lays turned toward the lone flame in the barren surrounding. With no purpose in his jedi life, His thoughts wander aimlessly in the vast continent of his subconscious, if his thoughts change at all.

"...Excuse me sir...Need you help friend...?"

Fenrir slowly stirs as he hears the warm familiar voice. Eas-San thinks little of the familiarity. It had been months since he had seen someone he had glimpsed at before. Not a soul since the massacre.

Eas-San turned towards the stranger , while still half asleep, and spoke, "Friendship is punishable by death in this universe, ask the Jedi."

The padawan opens his eyes a squint to see a tall figure standing a few meters off with long white hair. Fenrir couldn't distinguish any more characteristics. Behind him was the shadow of a large ship but it's design couldn't be said as it blends in with the dark behind it.

The force radiating from the figure was immense, almost as great as his former master, but the man wasn't harnessing his full potential like Stevenson would be. Fenrir began to stand and greet him as to not be rude.

"What's your name stranger?"

Angelfire sucks cock

Sly watches as he helps the man to his feet. Dusting the snow flakes off him a bit as the drowsy man asks his name.

"Ha, my name, I wish I could tell you... If you only knew what the past couple months have been like for me. To be honest, I am not sure who I really am." Stevenson said with a smile.

Noting the man was traveling lightly, not much on him, Sly asks, "So what are you doing out here anyways, don't you know this is a dangerous planet. I was flying by when I saw this small campfire light, decided to stop and see if you needed help."

Pausing for a moment, Sly felt a familiarity with this man that stood before him, a feeling that he could not explain. Well, it could be explained, but Sly didnt know how to express what he was feeling... instead, he just mumbled out the words...

"... I know you... I... I can feel it."

Eas-San now stood with his back to the fire, face to face with the stranger even though he couldn't see his face.

"You know me, huh? No clue who you are but you know me?" Fenrir continues as he shivered, "Here, come sit next to the fire."

Eas-San sat down on a log close to where he was laying before and stared deep in to the fire, watching its flames fight back and forth with the cold air surrounding. The stranger sat across from the Eas-San on another log. The thought of finding out if he knew the man escaped Fenrir as his mind got lost gazing in to the fire.

His mind finally snapped back to the situation, "So tell me about your past few months"

Looking up as he asks the question, Fenrir ghasps as he looks in to the flame lit eyes of the man.

He was left stunned while the man answered....

Angelfire sucks cock

As the Prophet reaches out into the fire, his hands reach deep into the flames of the fire, trying to warm his body. The flames do nothing but provide a mear tickel to the Prophets hand. The flames bent around the hand of Sly and at this moment, the presence of the Old Jedi master showed itself to Eas-San through the force.

Sly spoke, but the words were not even important to Eas-San, he couldn't find the words to describe what he felt. Last thing he remembered was hearing that his Master died in the battle of Kashyyyk...

Eas-San almost didnt believe it, as he came back into sanity when he hears Sly finishing his statemant.

"... which leads me back here..."

The past few minutes didn't even exist to Eas-San. Words were said but none were heard. Fenrir still stood there gazing at Sly in disbelief.

"You said you didn't know who you were before." Eas-San began getting excited as he stood up. He began to speedily pace around the fire.

"How could you not know who you are?" Eas-San stood in front of Stevenson now, "You are the greatest jedi to ever come in to this universe. You have destroyed countless foes for the side of good. You have unlocked mysteries that change the very laws of the living world. You have trained countless jedi that have emerged to be the most powerful jedi. You have overturned entire empires by your power with the force alone. You taught ME how to do this."

After the last sentence Fenrir turns to the fire, and swiftly raises his hands to the sky. The flames of the fire respond almost immediately to the padawan as they explode in to the sky. The two jedi were left untouched as the fire was manipulated.

An immense tornado of red, orange, and blue commanded the sky, spitting it's light in all directions of the atmosphere. A kaleidoscope of beauty that only the Force could create.

Fenrir turns to Sly "You are Jedi Master Sly Stevenson, the Master Prophet,"

As it loomed, Sly Stevenson's expression was nothing more than sheer amazement. Then his eyes returned to normal. Not normal as the nameless man from 30 minutes ago, but the former leader of the Jedi order.

Angelfire sucks cock

Yes, Master... Prophet. Sly Stevenson, Jedi Master. All were so familiar, feeling as if he was given a new life, oxygen filled his lungs for what seemed like the first time in months.

He could feel himself breathing, as Sly, the new Sly watched the flames, an old presence came forth from the flames.

The Face of a Jedi, the face of love, determination, respect, and the face of a hero. The face so familiar yet such a stranger walks from the flames.

As Eas-San uses the force to manipulate the flames, Sly can't really pay attention. A man had walked from the flames, and looked deep into his eyes.

(The old Sly Stevenson, in Ghost form comes forward)

The man that appeared only as a ghost, was hazey, his presence could hardly be seen because the flames in the background illuminated the ghost like man to a point where he was seen as nothing more than a cloudy haze.

Walking forward, Sly rises from his sitting position on the log, as Eas-San's flames begin to die down, the old Sly raises his hand, touching the face of new Sly.

"... From Death to life... we have become one...." The ghost says, stepping forward into the body of Sly Stevenson.

As Sly's eyes glaze a bit, Sly's head falls downard. Semi-limp, suddenly bouncing back up... born a new. Sly looks at Eas-San, speaking...

"... We... We have much work to do... old friend." Sly says looking over at Eas-San with a smirk, giving the Jedi a semi smirk as he remembered for the first time in months how to use the force.

Reaching into the heavens of the night, Sly grab's the moon, plucking it from the sky, pulling it downard, clamping his hand shut, as the light beams still shine through.

As Sly closes his eyes, and re-opens his hands, a lone dove fly's from his hand's as a symbol of rememberance to his past. Showing he was alone now, his lonesome dove, flew free... flew.... alone.

"There you are... I'll do anything you ask," Eas-San barely gets out.

He sits down on the closest log, fatigued from the orange light. The flames returned to their original state, the wood that kept the fire going remained unchanged.

Fenrir watched as the dove rose to the sky and flew away. He understood what Sly meant by the symbolic bird. He looked up at Sly.

"On Myrkyr we have a story of another symbolic bird," Fenrir's breath returning to normal, "It's the story of a powerful bird, emminating flames, that is the only of it's species. The bird flies the skies searching for some purpose in living, which ends up taking it's own life in the process,"

The flames die out, and both men turn towards the dead fire.

"But instead of dieing, this Phoenix becomes born anew, ready to find another purpose worth dieing for."

Out of the glowing ash burst a beautiful bird like phantasm, made of pure flame. It soars off in to the distance, following the dove.

"I see you more as that phoenix, Master..."

Eas-San sits for a few more minutes, then stands facing Master Prophet.

"What does the force will us to do?"

Angelfire sucks cock