Naboo

RaveN

As the Sith and Jedi engaged in battle before him continued their struggle, Ben'a heard a cry through the Force -- a desperate yell of death and suffering -- coming from the nearby city of Theed. Something had gone horribly wrong, and Ben'a knew that he had to investigate the disturbance, and prevent anything worse from happening. But he couldn't just leave this fight behind...he was determined to do his bit for Andon before seeing to other things. He screwed up his face in concentration, and sent a powerful blast of Force energy straight at the Sith master as he advanced upon the Jedi Knight that was his target. The dark warrior was knocked hard from of his feet, and sent flying, where he crashed into a thick tree about ten yards back from where he had stood.

Without waiting to see the results of his actions, Ben'a high-tailed it out of the grove and back to his ship. Using the special cybernetic link implanted within his brain, the Jedi had the vessel powered up and ready to fly the instant he was aboard. With a burst of speed, the Millennium Skyray streaked off towards the Naboo capital, covering the distance in about five minutes. The sight that greeted him nearly made him gasp...

...thick black smoke was rising from a city that had been covered in some white substance that looked like snow, but that couldn't be right. Theed never saw snowfall. As he flew closer in, Ben'a saw the true origin of the cry for help; a large space pod of some sort was spewing a steady stream of napalm over the city, catching homes, stores, and many public buildings a furious blaze. At the same time, Ben'a could feel the presence of several small, diminuative warriors, though he could not immediately tell just who or what they were. The time to take action was now, however, and with several shots of his ion cannon and forward quad laser battery, he had the flamethrower, along with the rest of the ship, disabled. It was a feat of master gunnery only a highly-trained Force-user could accomplish without collateral damage, but accomplish it he did.

With their vessel disabled, the warriors on the ground gave an angry yell, and began to brandish their weapons even more fiercely against the fleeing citizens of Theed. As he flew over the city, Ben'a knew that to end this dance of destruction, he would have to take them on face-to-face. He landed his ship on a nearby rooftop that had as yet remained untuched by the unfolding disaster, and emerged, clad in his black cloak with lightsaber drawn and activated. Several of the short, but stubbern warriors, who turned out to be Ewoks clad in red suits trimmed in white, began to converge on his position as he lept down into the fray. The nearest two bore down on him with what looked like red-and-white striped shepard's crooks, but before they could land a blow, the weapons were cleaved in half, along with their heads.

This was no place for dwelling on the necessity of lethal force...these crazed and frenzied Ewoks were demonstrating the need for it far more effectively then he possibly could by trying to argue the point later. By the time he had bisected his third antagonist, the rest of the invading Ewok force had noticed the pressence of the Jedi Knight, as he wreaked havoc in the midst of their own attempts to do so. But what really ticked them off was when they noticed that their ship had been completely disabled, and in waves, they intended to inflict their bloody revenge, but they were no match for Ben'a Solo as he advanced, determined to put an end to the violence.

In small knots at first, and then in a unified charge, they brandished their candy-cane cudgels, screeching their high-pitched war cries as they attempted to bludgeon the Jedi to death. But Ben'a was able to stay well out of range of the three-foot terrors, using Force-feats to keep his distance, occasionally using his lightsaber to deprive an Ewok warrior of his weapon arm, or to pierce another that got too close through the heart. About ten of the diminuative fighters managed to corner Ben'a as he continued to draw the lot away from the still-fleeing populace, but they were sent flying backwards by another powerful Force-blast. Several of the Ewoks had been knocked out cold, but others managed to get up to charge again at the Jedi, but he was no longer there. Ben'a had used the moment of distraction to leap out of the way, landing on the roof of the building he had been standing in front of.

Once there, he peered out with his Force-sense, to get a beed on how many of the ravenous runts from Endor remained. About seven out of the original twenty-five were still able to fight, and Ben'a had them right where he wanted them. Reaching out with the Force, he picked up the winds and sent what turned out to be real snow flying all about the primitive, yet annoyingly aggressive, fighters, blinding them with the unfamiliar substance.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

The planet of Naboo was normally peaceful. But ever since the trio of Andon, Orrick, and Leo had landed, chaos seemed to prefer the planet. And it still went on.

The Starsword burst forth from hyperspace and sped toward the planet. Leo activated the sensors onboard the ship and immediately spotted Andon and Orrick. Andon seemed to be in the midst of a battle and Leo wnated to help, but the Force was pulling him else where. Somewhere else on the planet. Toward someone else.

He regretted turning away from Andon but he had just gotten the Force back. And he wanted to keep it with him. So he sped toward the feeling. He brought his ship down next to an individual he had seen before, but had forgotten his name. Suddenly it came to him from the Force.

Tares Vortex, Jedi Master, and Supreme Master of the Children of the Silence.

He strode down to Tares and bowed before him.

"Master Tares. Ththe Force has told me that we share similar beliefs in the Force. Myself and two Jedi Knights are banding together to teach others these same beliefs. I was wondering if you might join our quest?"

asdfgcopy.jpg

((Three days, Fuzzy...))

The blowing snow was doing the job Ben'a had intended it to do; the whirling spray of crystallised water was pelting the remaining Ewok warriors, keeping them huddled together and unable to harm anyone else. It also had the benefit of dousing some of the nearby fires, but by now, Theed emergency services had been called to the scene, and were doing an admirable job of restoring order. After about an hour, a security force of some one hundred volunteer militia had shown up to capture and contain the seven creatures, sedating them with powerful drugs before hauling them off to a nearby prison where the authorities would try to get some answers out of them.

Ben'a was not expecting them to talk, however, and he soon took his leave of the guards as they carted the three-foot terrors off. The officer in charge, a tall, muscular and dark-skinned man in his thirties, thanked the Jedi Knight, extending his hand in gratitude.

"You have our thanks, Master Jedi. If you had not interceded, then the damage could have been much more catastrophic. The Queen will be notified, of course, I have little doubt she will wish to--"

Ben'a held up a hand to interrupt the officer in what he hoped was a polite gesture. "It is alright, Major, I was only doing what the Force asked me to do. Tell Her Majesty that I was grateful to be of service...this is a beautiful world, and ill-deserves to be scarred by senseless violence like what has happened here. I wish to be of help in the cleanup and rebuilding, I am skilled in the healing arts, and may be of some use."

The officer, who seemed to have never met a Jedi before, nodded appreciatively, but as he looked back up, Ben'a was nowhere to be seen. Taking the opportunity to part company, he had dashed off to see what he could do for the wounded. About five hundred yards from where a squad of security volunteers were gathered around the Ewok's transport craft, preparing it for impounding, a makeshift triage ward had been set up in an empty warehouse that had escaped extensive damage. Several Naboo had been laid out on stretchers in a corner of the vast floor, and when Ben'a enquired to one of the doctors that had arrived to help, he was told that they "are beyond help, all we can do is make them comfortable."

"Let me have a look at them," he said to the woman, who seemed more interested in tending to those who had a chance then bantering about with strangers in cloaks. She didn't seem to mind, and made her way off without another word. Ben'a took the hint, and strode over to where the dozen citizens lay, moaning lowly to themselves, racked with pain from burns. Ben'a knelt down in the middle of the gathered litters, and began to extend his Force-presence, slowly reaching out to the assemblage of patients, willing them to live, and working with their bodies to promote the healing processes inherent in them. For every "hopeless case" that was brought into the temporary triage center, he repeated this process, using his powers to ensure that everyone brought in could have a chance to live.

It was well into the next day that finally, bruised and exhausted from his battle with the Ewoks, and his time in the triage wards in the attack's aftermath, Ben'a Solo was able to leave the city of Theed. The attack had been a dastardly one; nearly a hundred citizens had been slaughtered senselessly, with another twelve hundred wounded in various states of severity. But Ben'a knew that if it had not been for his timely intervention, the casualties could have been much higher, and many more would have died had he not stayed to aid those he could. It was as the sun was setting that he left; Ben'a had not wanted any sort of publicity for what he had done, so he politely declined the Queen's request for an audience. He still had to meet Tares Vortex at his villa, a place where he had been before.

But if there was one thing he could take with him, it was those healing tears. This newfound manifestation of his long learnings in the Jedi knowledge vaults of Ossus would prove to be handy indeed in the future, that much was for certain. One Jedi healer in particular, he knew, would be most eager to learn this technique, and how to use it. But that was a task for another day, for now, he had to get back to his learnings with Tares, using the Force to find his way back as he flew on behind the controls of the Millennium Skyray.

When he arrived and landed, Ben'a shut his vessel down and dismounted, striding casually into the villa as he looked for the Jedi master. But there was someone else here, another Force user, and by the aura he projected, Ben'a could sense that he was a Jedi with questions. "Greetings," he said, extending his hand in a friendly fashion. "My name is Ben'a Solo. Some of us have been looking for you and your companions..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Considering the offer, Tares decided he would have to think about it, "Your offer is interesting, however I feel that right now I must take some time to consider it. Currently I am in the process of aiding a friend of mine and the Jedi Order itself. For what the future holds however, I will have to see...."

tares.jpg

The Force had given Leo a warning about a new Jedi landing in the his vicinity. He had turned to face Ben'a before his had even departed his ship.

"I can not speak for my friends, but I left your ideals along with the Siths. Neither organization follows the true will of the Force. I have devoted my life to following the will of the Force. But if my friends go, I will go as well."

asdfgcopy.jpg

"I am not in the business of forcing people into anything they do not wish to undertake, Leo," Ben'a replied, his voice even. "I was simply stating a fact; that the Order has a concern for you and your compatriots. I have already given aid to one of the lost, who had been locked in mortal combat with a Master of the Sith Order...but I am not here on any sort of rescue mission."

As he finished that sentance, Ben'a noted the arrival of Master Vortex. He nodded knowingly at the elder Jedi, acknowledging that he was ready to continue with his lessons.

"I am sorry, Leo, but we do have business to attend to. You are welcome to join us, if that is all right with Master Tares..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

"How do I feel?" Ben'a asked in a low voice, more to himself then to anyone else. "Such an interesting proposition considering...I feel as though this is a huge waste of time -- " his snickered aloud for a moment, nodded, then regained his composure, putting his twitching lekku back underneath his robes.

"My apologies. Sometimes we Jedi take ourselves too seriously." He turned back to face Tares. "To be honest, I am already beginning to appreciate what it is to think over a situation before taking action. Rashly leaping into battle can be a costly mistake, and I am beginning to learn how to take the initiative when violence becomes absolutely necessary. I was recently engaged in thwarting an attack by Ewok warriors back at Theed...that's what took me so long to get back here. I was always in control for that particular fight, but considering that they were using reletively primitive tactics, it was not that difficult."

goodwoodsig.jpg

"No, I do not," Ben'a replied almost immediately, as he sat down and sipped at his drink. "A Jedi's strength flows from the Force, and its uses go far beyond the battlefield. For instance, I remained behind in Theed to see to the wounded from the attack, and I was able to apply what I learned to those healing arts I have known, as well."

He took another long pull on his drink before continuing. "Control can prevent combat in many cases. The Force can be used to soothe wounded hearts and minds in these instances, often when brother is set against brother or neighbour against neighbour. Combat can teach one the art of control, and how to apply it, but its uses extend beyond that rather limited scope...and that is what I am beginning to realize."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Despite all his time as a Jedi, Ben'a did not have to think for very long on what his answer would be. He polished off the drink he had been nursing, and spoke, his voice flat and even.

"I would be a soldier in the Rebel Alliance, or a medic on Corellia, or even a wandering doer of good deeds. The Force is my ally, but in the end, its use is the means to an end; a tool, if you will...but I respect the importance of it. I follow the Jedi way as best I can, but if I were to suddenly lose my strong connection to the Force, I would still do what I could to help others."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Speaking from the kitchen, Tares looked with interest at a datapad he had picked up from the front porch minutes ago. As he keyed in a few commands, he considered Ben'a's response.

"Do you believe that you need the Force to be in control of your life?" He asked. As he did he placed the datapad back onto the front porch for the mail carrier to come back and pick it up....

tares.jpg

Ben'a had to think about this question, though. Certainly, he didn't need the Force to control his life; billions upon billions of other sentient beings were able to exist without the ability to use the Force every day of their lives. But what was giving him pause was what this question might mean. Sure, it was better to be honest about his feelings here, and he had, of course, been forced to fight for his life without the aid of the Force...

"No, I do not need the Force to control my life, though it helps. While on the world of Myrkr, I was forced to fight for my life against the agents of SEED; I was able to prevail, but I had the aid of my droid and my starship, both able to act remotely on my behalf--" He paused for a moment...Ayevit was still on Coruscant...a feeling of ill-ease began to creep over him. "I pray that things on the capital world are going smoothly..."

Off in the distance, a starship's engines began to rumble to life.

goodwoodsig.jpg

Naboo.

This was where John said he would go, and where Heretic expected to find him. It would be a simple matter. Greed for the lust of training, be it combat or anything else sparked in his mind, as the ripples of his mind stretched outwards, becoming massive waves that were a beacon from the little shuttlecraft in space. He could not contact John, but John could contact him...

He lightly fingered the pilot's chair, toying with the idea of fighting John again. Being a Sith master he was a formidable adversary, yet there was something familiar about his style, and also a weakness. But still he outmatched Heretic in everything but wit, which was of no use to him on the battle field, unless to get John so pissed at Heretic that he killed him, and of course that was undesireable.

So many thoughts, so little time...

He waited for a response, but held his hand on the hyperspace lever in case the person who responded to his beaconlike force presence was not his master.

Orrick pressed on over the blood soaken battlefield. His thoughts drifted back to that fateful day... He was enraged, captured, broken, tortured. It was, in all truths, a miracle he had survived at all. Now the elements of their defeat lay scattered about.

After a short distance, Orrick came near the front of the house. Something shiny caught his eyes near his feet. A lightsaber... And another... The will of the Force had long since lead the waepons' owners bodies to dissapear, but down on the ground before him lay the weapons of his apprentice Rann, and his friend Mara. He bent down to pick up the precious items. Mara... The reason he was here. He was the godfather of a child- the child of his friends Leo and Mara. Nathaniel was waiting for him.

Suddenly, however, the Lost Jedi felt the ripple of a presence. A movement behind him. Familiar, yet unfamiliar at the same time. He was being watched. Down on the ground near his feet lay the empty shell of a SEED trooper. Fallen behind him was his weapon. Orrick did not hesitate. As he dropped to the ground, he called the weapon to his hand and spun. Orrick squeezed the trigger ever so slightly as his aim brought around onto his target. At the sight of the woman behind him, however, his hand was stayed. Were his eyes decieved?

"Ashley?"

The girl, who seemed almost unphased by the fact that her life had almost just ended, nodded. Orrick tossed the rifle aside.

"I can't believe it!" He welcomed the girl with an embrace. "What happened to you? I haven't seen you in an age!"

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Somehow, with everything she'd been through, having a blaster leveled at her didn't affect Ashley. She continued walking forward, and Orrick threw the blaster aside as he recognized her.

"I can't believe it!" He welcomed the girl with an embrace. "What happened to you? I haven't seen you in an age!"

"Heh... good to see you, too," she replied. "I've just been wandering about... ran across Andon back there, fighting whoever that is." She gestured back over her shoulder, at the scene they'd both left behind. "Then I saw you and decided to follow you... Life's boring without you and Andon dragging me halfway across the galaxy and back again, you know," she laughed.

"So... what're you doing out here, anyway?"

ajslife2.png

[Jade Skywalkers FTW since August '03]

His heart ached slightly as Ben'a continued to contemplate the situation of his droid, his companion for so long. Yet he had not made an effort to recover his lost mechanical friend -- well, now was as good a time as any to try. He addressed the Jedi Master who had helped him thus far, thanking him for the further training.

"Master Tares, if you wish, please continue with Leo here, if he wishes. There is something that I must retrieve on the capital world. I will return, I promise."

After excusing himself from the room, Ben'a sprinted back to his ship, already warmed up and ready to go. With methodical haste, the Millennium Skyray ascended through the atmosphere, heading away from the Nubian gravity well before streaking off into hyperspace.

goodwoodsig.jpg

Orrick could not hide a lopsided grin at the mention of he and Andon's adventures.

"Too true, I'm afraid. For the moment, Andon is handling the Sith John Skywalker... An undertaking that he alone must handle. I myself and on an adventure of sorts. I owe something to an old friend..." His words trailed off at the thought of Mara. After a moment, however, he snapped back to the present.

"Come... lets get in out of this wretched stench."

Orrick led the girl over the front yard, and into the ruined entryway of the retreat. The roof had mostly collapsed, but most of the walls remained intact. Unfortunately, there was no barrier between where they were and the outside stench, and the smell was no less on the inside than it was on the outside. Growing used to it, however, the Jedi gave it little heed. Now he stretched out to the force, focusing on finding the left behind child. He recalled that Mara had dissapeared into a basement before the engagement, and he retraced the steps to the hatchway into the chambers below.

With no power, the under stories were dark and dank, but Orrick called upon an old Force trick to brighten the path. Exciting the molecules around his closed fist to an intense level, a slight glow grew to a bright beacon. The sub levels were almost mazelike- many chambers and halls. But Orrick could feel through the force a thriving signature, and the path was not difficult to follow. In moments, the pair found themselves before a closed door. Strangely, a warm glow seemed to eminate through the cracks, indicating a light on the other side. But Orrick hesitated...

"Something isn't right..."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

Ashley raised her eyebrows in surprise as light seemed to convalesce out of nowhere. "Nice trick..." Silently, she followed Orrick through the labyrinth of passages, sense alert.

When he stopped in front of the door, she stepped out from behind him, tilting her head slightly as she realized there was a soft glow emerging from around its edges.

"Something isn't right..."

Ashley frowned, her eyebrows furrowing together. "What isn't...?"

ajslife2.png

[Jade Skywalkers FTW since August '03]

The arrogant Jedi Knight by the name of Solo interfered and vanished before he could offer much of a concern to it. He stood and shook his head,

"What is wrong with the rest of your kind? Always interfering in affairs not of their own."

He stood and disengaged his lightsaber, "Jedi... can you sense me? Focus on the Force to see... and when you do, find me."

John took off running, letting his presence singe in the young Jedi's mind... this would prove an interesting and fruitful exchange in the time to come.

In any case, it proved sufficient to answer the beckoning call of 'Heretic' and that of Renin.

Boys... go to Theed City. I shall meet you there, in time.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Yes, Master.

Heretic maneuvered the shuttle down to the main city of Theed, landing with perfect ease. Stepping out of the shuttle, he took in the beauty of the city, the wonderful sculptures, beautiful architecture, and magnificent gardens.

He hated all of it.

Locating the nearest bar by half-strangling a local, he heads off in that direction, wanting a strong drink. It would not be long now, he would be a Sith lord, and then a master...

Orrick frowned.

"I'm not quite sure..."

With his hand, he guided Ashley to the side, away from the direct entrance to the door.

"It's like that prickly feeling on the back of your neck, like something isn't how it should be."

He himself now moved to the side of the hall. He summoned the Force around him, and then blasted the door open with a powerful Force push. All at once, jets of fire streamed out the door. Had they been standing where they previously were, extra crispy Jedi would be on the menu.

"A booby trap... Keep your wits about you- this place could be more dangerous than I anticipated."

As the jets of flame flickered down, Orrick slowly made his way to the entrance. Inside, a warm light glowed from above. Off to one side of the room sat a small crib. A startled looking droid turned to face the door, and immediately its tone turned indignant.

"Well its about time! I was beginning to wonder if anyone was coming back at all! After Mara left the babies with me, I've been stuffed away down here, all by myself mind you! I wasn't designed for this kind of thing!"

Orrick turned back to Ashley... who nonchalauntly shrugged. He then turned back to the droid.

"We're here for Nathaniel."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

Renin's heart rate slowed down as he heard his fathers voice in his head. He stood, leaning agianst the tree for a few more seconds and then took off. With his saber in one hand, he sliced through the though branches and trees. Finding a road that he followed, he reached the City Theed, where his father should be shortly. He ran into the city streets and looked for a good place to hide and wait. In an alley he looked up into the sky. He used his force powers to leap high into the air. He landed on top of a building top where a female rodian was hanging close up.

Once the rodian saw Renin, she began to run down the stair way. Before she reached the door way, the boy used force pull and brought her towards him. Renin rose his saber and stabbed the female rodain in the chest. His face wore no expression as the blood splattered the ground. He kicked the body aside and walked to the edge of the building as he tunred off the sabers. He stood waiting patiently.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Heretic felt the presence of another Sith in the city, weak, but still significant enough for him to briefly feel it. As he altered his course to intercept this newcomer, he felt it again, strongly this time, probably as it was still feeling the rush of killing something.

Heretic wanted to cause chaos in Theed, but to do so would probably piss off John, so for the moment he just kept one objective in mind: to find the mysterious force presence. He fingered the practice saber John had given him, internally forcing the crimper to overload, allowing the saber to operate at full capacity.

Competition was bad, and he intended to elimate it.

It came from a rooftop over in the eastern district, and Heretic enhanced a jump with the force to reach it ever so silently. He called out to the other, watching him whirl in suprise at the massive 7' hulk of muscle spoke to him.

"Well, well...you leave quite a mess, don't you? All the easier for the authorities to track you..."

As he spoke, he noticed two others who had witnessed the murder from inside the rooftop dwelling start to run, one for the comm, and the other for their life. He managed to get a good force grip on the first Rodian's throat, crushing it with incredible ease. However, he failed to catch the other, who by now was lost in the rabble who roamed the streets of Theed.

"You see? He'll probably bring the authorities, and then we'll have a problem on our hands. I am one of John's apprentices. What's your relation to him? Note now that I see you as competition, a threat, and you will be eliminated. I guess you're my warm up for the day..."

He ignited the saber, flexing his muscles, feeling the force flow through him. The typical stereotype of the bigger they are, the slower they are certainly didn't apply to him, in fact, it was quite the opposite. Renin was about to be in for a big suprise if he decided to accept Heretic's challenge.

He stood there, ready to do battle, waiting for a reply.

The boy stood still looking out into the distance. As the man spoke Renin did not ack-knowledge his words by not looking at him. Slowly Renin turned his head towards the man and stared at the him with an even face. His eye lids hanged halfway over his eyes and his mouth was shut closed and small. Renin spoke with a mono tone and with a quiet volume.

" I have had much more training then you, so it wouldn't be as equivalent to fight me now would it? Our master, Skywalker, is my father and it would be unwise to kill the son of a Sith Master. But if it is what you wish, then so be it."

The young boy turned, gripping the saber in his right hand. He rose it in front of him and flipped it upside down. Renin closed his eyes with a ease of presence upon him. Through the eyes of the force he saw a small aura of force around his competitor. This was childs play. The man seemed to think that Renin was weak for his size and the aura he sensed. He was far from right.

The boy raised his hand and clamped it hard into a fist. Seconds later the gravel on the building top began to rumble. Then slowly rose as the air surrounding the boy, rose too. Renin's aura grew three times the capacity of the one he showed. The boys hair flew and dangled in the air as he slowly opened his eyes.

" See, I am not as week as you think. Do not judge me by my size or my age. When the force flows through me I am more powerful then you will ever be fool!”

Reninsithlord2.jpg

The droids stubbornness did not change.

"Well of course you're here for Nathaniel. Why wouldn't you be here for Nathaniel. No one's ever here for me. Its always the babies they want. Nathaniel Nathaniel Nathaniel. Now be quiet! You might wake him!"

Orrick pondered the remark. It seemed to him that the droid was making ten times more noise than he was... but no matter. He simply stepped forward, and looked down into the crib. A young boy was sleeping peacefully, wrapped up in a little blanket. Orrick smiled. He remembered the joy of life he felt on Manaan where this infant was born. That was a good day. Now he was being reclaimed. What was lost was now found again. He reached down into the crib, and swept him up into his arms, holding him securely, but ever so gently. He rocked the baby back and forth ever so slightly, and comforted him through the force, keeping him in a lulled sleep. As he turned to leave however, the droid again piped up.

"Excuse me sir, but I expect you're not going anywhere with that baby without me. I was given specific orders by Mistress Mara to keep the babies, and until she tells me otherwise, thats exactly what I'm going to do."

Again, Orrick was forced to ponder the statement. The babies? Obviously the droid had fouled up, as Nathaniel's twin had been kidnapped and killed. But he was more affected by the remark about 'Mistress Mara'. "I'm afraid that won't be possible... Mara has joined the dance of the afterlife- become one with the Force. So I'm taking Nathaniel."

The droid was quick to remark. "Not without me your not, and thats final."

Orrick rolled his eyes. Never before had he met such a rude, loud, ignorant droid... but short of cutting it into small pieces with his weapon, there was little he could do but let the droid come with them.

"Fine. Follow us, and shut up." Obviously the droid took it as an insult, but from the look Orrick gave him, he dared not make a sound. Instead, he silently followed Orrick and Ashley back through the basement, towards the hatch from which they had come.

At length, they arrived at the entrance to the upper levels, but the droid could not keep Orrick's terms.

D: "I hope you're not thinking of taking Nathaniel up there!"

Orrick paused, waiting for the droid to explain, but it did not come. "Yes?"

D: "Well that's where the battle took place. There's dead bodies up there for crying out loud! Not to mention there's no place to go. The nearest village is on the other side of the mountain. That's at least a days walk!"

"We walked here without problem..." Orrick's patience was growing thin.

D: "That may be, but it certainly isn't a trip for an infant! The trip would go so much faster if we took one of the speeders."

He stopped in his tracks. "Speeders? What speeders?"

D: "There are several speeders and a star ship located in the underground hangar. It's that direction." The droid pointed with his hand.

"Why didn't you tell us about this before, when we were in that direction!?"

D: "Well, quite frankly sir, it's because I was instructed to remain quiet."

Orrick rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. Now he knew why he had never gotten a droid. I dont believe this. "Fine. Lead the way, lightening-rod!"

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

Having let his time flow without end, losing all consciousness, the Blood God returned and felt it was time to feed his frenzy. Bloodshed... Death and Destruction.

He made his way towards his vessel, The Special Bus and took off for some part of the known galaxy... where he could indulge his appetite, should the others require of him, he was readily available.

khornes.png.a79be97e21bdbe3e666a8171556cf477.png

Deliver my will, and I will elevate you amongst my champions.