Space

Ary the Grey

The ship hangs dead in space, and then it slowly backs off.

Corban's alarms go off, and he was found out. Using a quick-slice technique, he got into the main computer core, the only undefended part of the whole ship. A small program was hidden there, with a stealth tag that would withstand even the heartiest of purges or scans. It automatically covered all its tracks. In fact, the only signal there was was a small light in the engine room blinked for a few seconds, and then turned back off to normal.

Corban gunned the engines as he hit the switch that triggered the data transfer as per described above. He had prepared for such a moment, and was glad he had done so. He was just sad he had to hide a tracker on his own brother. The frequency was set to his own memory core, so only he would know where it was.

He made a quick micro-jump, adusted, and made more microjumps in a large net around the ship, Well ouside even the most advanced sensor range, so that the ship would not be able to track Corban's. He made one more jump, leaving a buoy with a message, and then, traveling along one of his other projection lines, Shot off at highest speed towards hoth.

Mess with me and say good-bye to your bank accounts. The king of all hackers is back.

Back in space, Mathis tinkers away. After placing the spare crystals into a padded box, he clears away a space to work on his new lightsabers. Pulling out the blue crystal, he fits it into place on the case he created on the trip to Ilum.

Securing it in place, he presses the activation button. A blue blade slides out, and Mathis gives a small smile of satisfaction. Placing it off to the side, he turns to the true challenge.

Making another handle, he extends it nearly twice its length. After painstakingly working with the circuitry for over an hour, he slides an orange and yellow crystal into it. Sealing it together, Mathis stands up and stretches out. Cracking nearly every joint in his body, he starts to clear out a larger space.

mathis-1.jpg

At the controls of an unmarked vessel, X7 slowly guides the ship into position.

Deep with in the galaxy, the vessel began to release small flashing units in neat little rows. With in a few hours of work, an entire region of space was covered in these units.

With his work done, he guided the vessel back into hyperspace....

You believe you are superior; that the ability to think is your strength. Yet despite your ability you still fail to realize the weaknesses that haunt you. In the end you will come to realize that you are still:

Only human....

As the ship set out into space toward coruscant, Jareth began his lesson with the young sith.

"Viano....I'll not patronize you by explaining the force. You're powerful with it, and I know you've been told that before. Manipulating things with it should not be too hard for you" Jareth grabbed a small tool and held it in his hand.

Showing the tool to Viano, he continued.

"You see this tool in my hand right?" He paused while Viano nodded. "Now....Get a good look at it. Remember how it looks."

Jareth watched as the boy studied the small metallic wrench.

"Now, I want you to close your eyes, and tell me if you still see it. Can you still see it?"

"Good, Just as you can see without looking, so too can you grab, and move without touching. That's how the force works. It connects you with everything. This is but a mere parlor trick compared to the power of the darkside. Does that all make sense to you?"

Jareth was sure the child understood, but waited for a reply.

Jareth let out a small laugh, as he realized what the boy was doing.

"It's ok Viano....In time you'll learn. Perhaps I'm not the best teacher."

He then turned toward his master in the cockpit.

"Master, what business do we have on Coruscant?"

With a decent area cleared out on his ship, Mathis picks up a pole, about the same size as his saber would be. Starting with basic movements, he keeps working up to a higher level until he is no longer hitting himself. Propping the pole against the wall, he turns to his new saber.

Lifting it up, he runs his hands over the hilt and hits the activation button. As the orange and yellow blades emerge with a hiss, Mathis has a feeling of pride. This was something he had created, and he had done it alone. Activating a training remote, he readies himself and waits for the remote to fire. Turning the blade to block the shot, he misses and it zaps him in the chest.

You know how to do this. Don't be intimidated by the new weapon.

Bringing the saber up again, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Feeling the shot flying towards him, he angles the saber and feels the shot ricochet off. Opening his eyes, he keeps practicing until the ship drops out of hyperspace over Hoth.

mathis-1.jpg

*Raynuk turned around from his own chair and spoke to Jareth*

"Perhaps not...you yourself still require a good amount of training Jareth...But I am pleased to know that you already are reaching out to others to help them Master basic things..."

*Raynuk stood up and sat down across from Jareth and Viano and spoke to the boy*

"Viano, you've seen the holocrons of your father. Tell me, what do you feel about him? About what he has done, about where he is now."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Tarrian sat and listened as Viano spoke with Raynuk. She smiled to herself as she remembered what his father had done to Bishop to ensure that she followed her brother's rules.

Looking at him, "Yes Viano, it is a good thing. Sometimes you need to hurt others for the better of the sith. Everyone get ready, we are coming up on Coruscant."

She brought the Hell's Rememberance down, and landed it without incident.

(OOC: Brian...take us to the last call, I'll post when I get home from work in a few hours. Oh, and order me a corellian whiskey. )

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

The Remembrance blasted back into space, and Jareth, looking at Viano, sighed and said,

"Boy...I love those quick trips. I guess it's back to mimban."

The Sith Master Abaddon and the Ancient Sith Warrior Freedon Nadd flew through hyperspace. Freedon eyed the controls.

"You're a good pilot. I was never much of one, but I suppose I specialize in the combatative arts."

Nadd, never one for conversation closed his mouth.

Minutes later he initiated conversation.

"So, how fast is this thing?"

((I have been given permission to post for Rann (SithAcolyte) until he can post again on Sunday.))

Orrick followed behind and to the left of the BLUEDUST, and Rann's was behind him to the right. The group traveled in a Diamond fasion, enabling them to stay together and protected from all sides. As the ships traveled through hyperspace, Orrick decided to acquaint himself with the controls. It was similar to his Chiss Clawcraft, but had several important differences. He went through memorizing what he could on such short notice, and soon found himself quite at home.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

*Bluedust continued to lead the jedi to tatooine as he falls into thought about returning to the jedi after so long remembering the good days he shared with the order and remembering his friend slys tevenson , mes tisserand, and bishop of battle wishing and hoping things could and would fall back in order , oh how he missed old times realizing the current state of the universe , then focused harder using the force to sense Mes's force and the forces of the sith.*

bluedust.jpg

*-------Feels sith speeding past and locks in on his coordinates and changes directions and begans to follow him, then sends comm messege to the jedi following him*

---------------comm---------------

I have locked in on a Sith we are going to stay cloacked and follow to him to his location im preety sure he will lead us towards where Mes is being held or where a sith camp.

I will now send a comm to BC letting him no the change of plans.

-----------Comm Ends-------------

bluedust.jpg

----------------Comm Opens---------------------

We are headed to Mimban i will send you are coordinates we thank your for your participation.We will lend you some Ylsamari when you reach us your going to need it to break through this atmosphere we have enough to lend.

----------------Comn Ends------------------------

Sending.......................................................*Complete*

bluedust.jpg