Space

Ary the Grey

As Jareth's cold limp body is hoisted into the tank of bacta, all of his thoughts were on revenge. Not revenge against the bounty hunter, but revenge against the Jedi who caused this.

He knew his life and his body would never be the same. He felt, somehow, different. The major additions to his being could be felt immediately upon his awakening.

He thought to himself as he floated in the bacta, "The Jedi's arrogance, their quickness to temper is what has done this to me. A plague upon them. A plague upon them all, and that plague's name shall be..............................Jareth Vermillios."

He peered out from his watery resting area at the bounty hunter Geki. He knew that now their fates were locked somehow. Geki looked back at the young man, scarred from surgeries, fighting to survive, and Geki knew the same. They would have their revenge.

*Jareth was finally healed up. The virus was not completely arrested, however, and tell-tale scars had begun to break out on his temples. Geki helps him out of the Bacta, and has him clothed.*

You ready to go, kid? We're heading back to Wyhl the Hutt, tell him how it went down.

*When Geki has finished, he puts in an order to have the Kami replaced, same specs as before, with increased security and AI for the computer. He didn't know how the Jedi had managed to get past the security systems onboard his previous craft, but it wouldn't happen again. He arranged to have it delivered to the Mercenary base.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

After he became oriented with his surroundings. Jareth noticed a strange face in the mirror. Somehow it had changed. Not just the physical appearance but the character......The person peering back at him was someone he had not known, but alas it was him. A dark hollowness behind eyes that were once so full of life. All his thoughts were on revenge. He could feel the hatred taking over his very being.

"I must have revenge Geki......You must train me to defeat the jedi. I shall not stop until they are all obliterated."

*Geki shakes his head*

Kid, revenge is bad for business. I really wouldn't recommend it. If you wanna go after the Jedi, I can't stop you. But they would tear you to pieces at the moment. There's always the Sith, I suppose. But your Force powers aren't going to be all that useful now. If you're serious, I suggest you at least wait for a while. You can stick by me for a while, pick up a few things. Can you handle a blaster?

*During the converstion Geki has set a course for Tatooine, and the craft is underway. She enters hyperspace.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

A lone Lambda shuttle roars its way across the void of space in direction for Coruscant.

In the vessel, sitting at the controls sat a lone Sith Knight, in search of a new apprentice, seeing as his last two experiments were miserable failures and in search of a drink to set aside his sorrows and temporarily disobey his sanity, to find an escape of sorts from the day in, day out...

The vessel soon enters hyperspace and as the stars become blurs before the screen of the cockpit, John blinks, hopefully an Apprentice I can find hidden away in the corridors of Coruscant's most prestigious watering hole... Lost in his own thoughts, he barely notices the jump.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Ripping through space, Pyre sits cursing the jedi in his mind. A vision of Sly suddenly flashes in his darkness consuming mind.

"Sly," he says outloud, then begins to laugh histerically as another thought enters his mind.

The x-wing slows down and comes to a hault in space. Pyre closes his eyes and listens to the Force. He then enters new coordinates in to the navi-computer, and it begins to aline itself. Pyre's laughter becomes louder and more cynical as it enters hyperspace once again.

Angelfire sucks cock

The lone Lambda class shuttle once again enters space, departing from Coruscant's atmosphere, its single occupant, lost once more in his own thoughts, entering the coordinates to his destination of Mimban almost out of custom, despite it being only the first time he enters said coordinates...

The jump to hyperspace barely interrupts the Sith Knights train of thought and the heavy consumption of alcohol barely throws him off, he sat back and let the stars blur before him, letting his mind wander until he is required once more to gather his wits come Mimban...

*A small ship dropped out of hyperspace in a sectar that it had not seen for quite some time. Within a woman smirked as she turned to look at her young son.*

"Get ready my boy, we're going to have some real fun now"

*She plotted a course and they were off again... headed to an unknown destination... it was time to meet up with some old friends*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

The lone Lambda class shuttle roared its way from its destination in direction for the Galactic Gunshop, its present proprietor pondering the extent of the cost for such a modification but deeming it neccessary.

The shuttle soon appeared over its destination and landed smoothly.

Memphis checked his course for accuracy. It was going to be a quick trip to Couruscant, so he stayed awake as he traversed hyperspace. When he arrived in the general vicinity of the city-planet, Eleanor dropped out of hyperspace and continued to the planet's surface.

The Lambda shuttle ascended out of Coruscant space and quickly as the two occupants settled down, one from there drunken revelry and the other from the liquid acid that he knew as Hoth vodka quieted down...

The ship soon entered hyperspace and reappeared shortly thereafter outside its destination of Mimban.

Hurdling through space, she could think of nothing other then her son. She could not get back to the Hutt's quick enough. She did not even care whether OB was there or not or angered by her actions. She did not even care about a beating from him as long as she got to hold her child and have him with her.

The hyperdrive alarm began to sound letting her know that she was about to enter Tattooine. She disengaged it and watched as the Planet came into view.

bekscopy.png

As the Dai-Kami lingers in space, Jareth pulls his twin Katana from their black pearl sheaths, he turns to geki and asks,

"are you any good at swordsmanship master geki?"

Jareth had always been agile, and very good at marksmanship and hand to hand combat, but had no experience with melee weaponry. He desperately wanted to be trained. He also wished to learn the finer points of bounty hunting as a whole.

*Geki turns from monitoring his messages, and looks at Jareth's katana.*

Not really, kid. I'm a fists n' blasters kinda guy myself, but you can practice if you want. I got these babies to ward off any nasty injuries with melee weaponry.

*Geki gestures at the heavy armour on his forearms. And stands up ready to repel Jareth's attack.*

Go for it.

Geki1.jpg

Jareth, quickly in a downward x motion, slashes both katana wildly. He then spun left and finished with a single slash of the left hand.

All attacks merely glanced off geki's armor, and were wild in nature. Not very percise or controled. Jareth was merely mimicking things he had seen before.

As their practice continued, his movements became more refined. He struck with percision as he became more accustomed to the weight and balance of the ancient weapons. They became an extension of his own arm.

Over the days they spent in space Jareth's swordsmanship skills grew. He always was a quick learner, but this would take more time. He was satisfied with the progress he had made, and would continue training until he was the best. This was his nature.

He turned to Geki, "What should i know about Bounty Hunting? I've never killed anyone before other than in self defense. I can imagine it's much harder when they're not trying to kill you also."

Kid, the best advice I can give you is, never kill unless it's absolutely necessary. Most clients pay more for live merchandise. I myself have very few weapons that outright kill- it's just not profitable. The Hutts, for example, will pay upwards of double or triple the price for a bounty if it's live. They sure do love to put the hurt on their enemies. And it's worthwhile to make sure you don't have an opinion on anything one way or another- the Empire, the Republic, Jedi, Sith, any political or religious group. If you hate somebody or have feelings for someone else, you'll never be the best Bounty Hunter you can be. Be professional- be amoral.

Geki1.jpg

The EnLaf soared away from Coruscant at maximum velocity. Shal began to contemplate his destination.

"Now if I went to the Smuggler's Moon that would just kill some time but it has been a while, and I might catch up on something important. Or maybe make a new friend or two. And if nothing interesting happens any time soon there are other moons and planets that would be a nice place to lay low for a while."

Decided on the Moon Shal set course and engaged the Hyperdrive.

Geki's words washed over Jareth, and he understood what it meant to be a bounty hunter finally. He always had a preconcieved notion of them to be ruthless and bloodthirsty, but his time with Geki had proved that to be very untrue. Geki was a complex person, and had a deep meaning surrounding his entire existance. Jareth listened to his mentor, and as the words "hate" and "jedi" entered his mind, he couldn't help but become angry all over again. The hatred he did hold for the Jedi was something he couldn't let go of so easily. He would have to hide this from his master, and from all those he came in contact with....until the time was right.

Ok, let's go. We have two targets- a Bounty Hunter named Vercetti, and a pirate named Wartide. Sources place Vercetti on Ryloth, so it looks like we go after him first.

*The Dai-Katana plots her course and blasts into hyperspace.*

Geki1.jpg

Talon sat in his ship Excaliburwith Zee as it zipped through hyperspace. He had finsihed his battle armor, and now sat in deep meditation.

I was born to be a constant protector in this galaxy of darkness. I was made to serve. The Jedi have started me off- given me the knowledge and power to do what I must; but now I must go on alone. I can not rely on them any longer.

Talon's eyes flashed open with new determination. Although he would always be an ally to all that was good, Talon was no longer a Jedi. He was no longer anything; but a Crusader. Somewhere across the galaxy, a certain Master Cloner, smiled. It is done. The two have become one. Their two powers united. Our project is complete...

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet