Space

Ary the Grey

Skye flushed bright red again and struggled to regain her composure. Trying to think very quietly to herself, but knowing that Tzeentch was likely to hear her regardless as she gave herself a stern talking to. Taking a few deep breaths she turned her head towards Slaanesh.

”œI'm sure you're aware, and there's no point me trying to hide who I am. I know you would have ways and means of finding out anyway.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Slaanesh: A Jedi? Does she expect her daughter to follow her in that path, Tzeentch? Servitude is not possible for those of our blood.

Tzeentch: Our daughter's path is for her to choose. To demand that she follow any path would only discourage her.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Tzeentch: You will conceive and you will bear a daughter from our union. She will be of my spirit and therefore not entirely human. It will be her role to command others, whereas Jedi serve. She will be too proud to follow the path of the Jedi, to do so would destroy her.

:: Slaanesh, being impulsive and not always entirely correct, misjudges Skye's shock to be more from hearing that the child would not be a Jedi and takes matters into her own hands. She places two of her hands on Skye's stomach and begins to speak...::

Slaanesh: I place my blessing on this child, so that she will be beautiful of form and spirit. Her eyes will leave men defenseless and her voice will enslave them to her will. She will be the most beautiful of all save myself, and no man will be able to resist her. This is my blessing.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Skye was struggling to comprehend this, her blue eyes widened further as she observed Slaanesh place her hands on her stomach, listening to her words and then looking back towards Tzeentch again,

”˜Our”¦ daughter Tzeentch?'

Skye focused inwards, knowing her body as well as she did it wasn't hard to pick up the subtle change within, very early stage as it was and knew it to be true.

”˜This can't be”¦ I've only just had my hypospray”¦ how can I be pregnant?'

SkyeOrgana.jpg

What appears to be a police vessel tracks a stolen freigher through hyperspace.

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

Skye looked down again to her abdomen, placing her hand where Slaanesh's had been and still trying to comprehend that there was a life now growing within her. Her hormones seemed to take a life of their own and she felt tears threaten to flow.

Again she had been guilty of letting her shock go through the bonds, although this time she had been quicker to cut it off. Taking a few deep breaths to try and prevent the tears she glanced back to Slaanesh, thinking she should say something.

”œThankyou for the blessing.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Slaanesh: My work here is done. Have fun with the little red headed vixen.

::Slaanesh leaves the chambers::

Tzeentch: I am needed on Coruscant, dear, and you have a padawan learner to attend to. As much as I hate to leave, we both have responsibilities to attend to.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Skye sighed, the shock was subsiding now and she had to agree with him. Before the pair left the bath she slipped her arms around him wanting a cuddle first. Her blue eyes met his green one's now with amazed wonder,

”œWe're going to have a baby”¦ I”¦ Oh Chen”¦”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The two jedis flew in to the space again.

Rob turned on the new lightsabre. He played with it a while and then turned on the robot. Rob put an helmet on. The robot started to shoot at him. Rob defended himself from the shoots. He trained like this to the moment the ship started to get close to the two jedis desteny.

stjk.jpg

הנני הכי טוב [i'm not jewish!]

[Proud Member of V.A.G.I.N.A]

Ish brought the Osroc close to his destination. He's arranged for his padawans trials by contacting the skeleton crew left on the Eternal Vigilance. A lonely home for Ish, he'd spent his days on Manaan training with other padawans, but he remaind master-less.

The ship gained clearance and began its decent into the depths of Manaans vast oceans.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

”œRizzy awoke and looked around slowly, only to see his old room from when he was a young boy. As he looked around he heard a soft noise coming from the room down the hallway.

He got up and cautiously walked down the hallway to his parent's doorway and pushed it open. When he did this he seen something he never would of expected.

Rizzy jolted up in a cold sweat.

”œWhy”¦why did I have this dream? What does it mean?”

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

As Darla travelled through hyperspace she slept peacefully and dreamlessly for the first time in a long time. When she awoke she felt refreshed. The world seemed slightly hazy and warm. It took several minutes for her to fully awake and shake off the sleepy feeling.

It felt strange to be dressed in the black robes of a Sith, but not uncomfortable. The robes she wore at the lightsaber component that rseted safely on her cabins floor where the only belongings she had. She had lost so many things, but they were only material possesions. What she had gained was so much more than that.

She wondered around the small ship and some found a tiny kitchen area, containing some rations and a small food heater. Opening a ration bar she heated up a small container of caffinated fluid. It wasnt a real coffee but it would do. The ration bar tasted rather bland but it felt good to eat something. Eating and drinking seemed to ground her in reality and shake off the sleepiness.

Now that she was awake she gathered the lightsaber components together and sorted them into the right parts. Darla has always been mechanically competant and after repairing starfighers the simple ciruits with the lightsaber were easy to figure out. When all the parts were sorted and in order Darla opened up a tool kit that the shuttle carried in case of repairs. Using a small welding device she began to solder the circuits together. The positioning of the crystals was the tricky part, but she had done it twice before and knew what she was doing.

When the insides where all in place she sealed up the casing. It felt strange to hold the finished object in her hands. Somehow this saber was more hers than anything else had ever been. This weapon,although un-used felt more a part of than any other weapon she had ever held in her hand and she had held many. The moment of truth was about to come though. She would need to turn the saber on and see what would happen.

Darla had heard stories of people who had put their sabers together wrongly and had the whole thing explode in their hands on the first time they had turned the thing on. She took a deep breath and then pressed the activation stud. A thin, Violet blade emerged, shimmering and humming with a deep intensity that caused her hands to vibrate. Darla turned a dial changing the angle of the crystals inside. The balde lengthened and changed to a deep crimson color. A small smile crept upon her lips.

Somehow holding the newly formed saber made her feel more complete. The energy weapon made her feel whole again in some way that she could not describe. It felt good to be armed again. Good to be holding the weapon of a Jedi and a Sith. She turned the saber off and concealed it within her robes hanging from her belt, its cold stell pressing reasuringly against her hip.

Now Master Tares I must find you....But where are you?

Darlas' capabel mind reached out through space, searching, questioning, seeking out her first Master. the deep bound that a Master and an apprentice shared was still between them. It had not been broken after all this time and Darla felt that it never would.

Letting her mind enter the force and then strech out across the vastness of space she was sure that she would find the presence of her old Master.

Rannrsig.jpg

Rob flew out of the Manaan atmosphere. He looked at the planet for a while and turned to hyperspace. Rob examined the ship, because this was the first flight in this ship. Under the pilot seat he wound a blaster. He knew how to use it.

Rob turned on to manual, because he was very close to Ilum now. He felt the cold come in. Rob visited this planet not long ago. This was the place he built his lightsabre.

stjk.jpg

הנני הכי טוב [i'm not jewish!]

[Proud Member of V.A.G.I.N.A]

Malit checks on Yuusuke in the main cargo hold via hidden camera. The bothans had a pinache for hiding things. The trip to Bothawui was not an arguously long journey, and the two would arrive soon.

With proper clearance codes registered the ship was granted permission to dock near the CIW headquarters.

Malit.jpg

((OOC: This is a multi-part post encompassing secret activities taking place over a number of different worlds held by the Alliance.))

IC:

((The space above Sullust))

A highly-encrypted and untraceable order comes in for the factory-world to produce a new Interdictor-class cruiser for the Rebel Alliance starfleet. Based on the Defender-class chassis, it will have approximately 75% of the normal vessel's firepower and starfighter capacity, will be approximately 25% larger then the standard Defender-class to accommodate the gravity-well generators, and will require about 33% more crew-members. The factory gives an estimated time of completion of one week, with an extra day to plan for and outfit the vessel's modifications.

In addition, a Golan III platform is ordered, as well as additional starfighters to resupply the squadrons depleted in the recent and ongoing battles. The management of SorroSuub is also put on alert to begin assembling relief supplies and other means to rebuild the capital world, all by private, encrypted comm.

((The space above Mon Calamari))

Another highly-encrypted order comes into the Mon Calamari shipyards for a Mediator-class cruiser, including the standard compliment of starfighters. In addition, another Golan III is ordered. Like at Sullust, the leadership on the watery world is alerted to begin assembling large amounts of relief supplies and other means to rebuild the capital world.

((The space above Hypori))

A highly-encrypted and untraceable message from the Alliance fleet is received at the secret base on Hypori. It is short and to the point.

--encrypted comm--

Send in the packages ASAP

--end comm--

A flurry of activity begins to erupt throughout the Alliance base and in the space surrounding the remote world. Tow ships buzz to life as they move toward their charges: three Golan III space stations that have seen little activity these past months. The tow ships take on the crews from the stations, and see to their placement and comfort before assigning themselves to the task at hand. Within two hours, all three stations are ready to move out. As this is going on, a small group of mine-laying vessels ready themselves to join the flotilla of stations moving out. All seven ships make the jump into hyperspace at the same time, taking a roundabout and untraceable route to their final destination.

As this is going on, the starfighter forces begin to train hard, as now they are the first line of defence against a sudden, though unlikely, attack.

((the space above Selvaris))

The starfighter squadrons stationed at Selvaris begin training hard to be on the top of their game should an unexpected, though unlikely, attack come their way.

Yet another highly-encrypted comm is sent there, with instructions to gather large amounts of relief supplies and other means of rebuilding the capital world.

((the space above Byss))

Like the other worlds held by the Alliance, Byss also receives a highly-encrypted comm bearing the same instructions. Per the orders, large amounts of relief supplies and other means to rebuild the capital world are gathered aboard several large, high-capacity transports.

((the space above Cardia))

Last, but not least, the Rebel forces on Cardia are sent another highly-encrypted comm. Here, too, large amounts of relief supplies and other means of rebuilding the capital world are gathered. With the Hutt troops and ships long gone, this is carried out without the knowledge of the rest of the galaxy.

Also via the same encrypted comm, word is given to prepare planetary defences, in addition to those already built after the last battle, including a Golan II platform.

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

"The Emperor has made a critical error, and the time for our

attack has come..." Mon Mothma, Return of the Jedi

Nahstaa's vessel speeds through hyperspace, heading for ilum.

A short while later, the ship left ilum again, and sped back to coruscant, landing in the same dock as it had left only hours before.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

In the cold dark void between two galactic arms, a strange meeting of the minds and warships was taking place. The defenses earmarked for Coruscant had been intercepted by and persuaded to join with Forn Dodonna, ex-Vice Admiral of the Rebel Alliance, along with two prizes of war and the technology they held within, the twenty-four TIE Defenders of Scimitar Wing, the four ships recalled from the Alliance fleet, and finally, the lone Skipray Blastboat flown by Dodonna herself. The commanders of each vessel in the oddly-mixed flotila, along with the leaders of the various starfighter squadrons, were all hooked together in a sort of "conference call" that was free from evesdropping due to their remote location and specially-encoded transmitters. Everyone there had been brought up to speed on what had happened to precipitate this course of events, and they were determined nonetheless to support their leader, who had brought them to such well-earned victories in the past.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Forn?" the captain of the Farseer, one Colonal Barclay asked, his voice gravely. "The Alliance won't approve of this, I expect they will try to bring us back, possibly by force."

"I agree," the commander of the Rejuvinator added. "However, I think I speak for the rest of us when I say that we would rather stick with you, Forn, then take our chances with her..." Everyone knew who Colonel Wilton was speaking of, and they all muttered their approval at this.

Forn, on the other hand, was not in any such mood to belittle her former friend and comrade. While it was true that Kirana had taken an uacceptable risk that had nearly brought their whole effort crashing down around their ears, there was still a small feeling of guilt squirming around inside of her. She could have done the situation differently, she knew, but it was their choice to take the situation out of hand, and their choice to not see the extreme danger that Kirana had put the Rebellion into. "I appreciate your confidence, my fellow officers," she began, keeping her professional decorum, though it was difficult. "I have no intention, however, on declaring war upon our former colleagues, and in fact we will continue to serve the Rebellion's ideals in our own way. Does everyone agree to this?"

"Yes, ma'am!" they all replied crisply.

"I am glad to hear you say that," she replied with a sigh. "The first thing we need to do is find a planet upon which to settle, that is far away from prying eyes and isn't likely to be sought out by our friends in the Alliance or the Empire. Suggestions?"

Almost at once, a flurry of datum began to circulate among the private network that had been set up between the gathered vessels. Planets from the Deep Core all the way into Wild Space and even the Unknown Regions were put forth as possible settlement worlds. Archives were consulted, maps pored over, and star charts scrutinized, until finally, three nominees presented themselves. In the end, the world of Bakura was chosen; it was remote, the environment was ideal, by now the Ssi-Ruuk had been long-gone, and it had potential for resources. But for Forn, the finding of a settlement world was not enough; she also needed some allies. Though it was somewhat distasteful for her to admit it, the Black Sun was looking like the best option. That is, until a certain HoloNet transmission was displayed on her monitor.

"Very well, comrades, we will set our course for Bakura. Once we arrive there and set up our camp planetside, we can sort everything else out. May the Force be with us..." And with that order, the many ships of the flotila streaked back into hyperspace, all evidence of what had been going on gone, with no way to follow them.

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

Loyalist's to the true Leader's of the Rebellion beam a undectectable, untraceable, encrypted message back to Fleet telling them of the goings on within the ranks. Another message is beamed back in similiar fashion and the loyalists begin their action of retaking the ships. They use only necessary force and where they have to they use stun weapons or sleeping gasses to put out those acting against the Rebellion.

On all of the ships in question, the controls are over-ridden and the fleet is turned back to Coruscant where boarding parties are waiting to take the ex-Vice-Admiral into custody.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

There was only one thing wrong with this plan...Forn had been expecting something of this nature, which was why she had called the ships that she did. The "loyalist element" was minimal, and was quickly put down by the overwhelming majority of the many ships' crewers that had served and known Forn Dodonna in the past years, long before Kirana Sunrider had even joined the Rebellion. The drugged and unconscious, but otherwise unharmed loyalists are put into shuttles and sent packing back to Kirana instead of the promised ships, having been stripped of all knowledge of where the fleet had been headed.

They are sent back with a message for the Alliance admiral.

--private message--

Just let us go, Kirana. We have no desire to fight you, and in fact, we want to help defeat the Empire. Do not come after us again.

--end message--

The fleet continues on to its destination, unmolested and untracked, and now, free of any inside pursuit.

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

After looking this over I understand where Forn is coming from, these ships have been serving under her for some time now. However, loyalists to Black and the Rebellion more often prevail over small groups of individual loyalists to Forn. Two ships inlcuding the one Forn is on are for a time taken over by Rebel loyalists and take back to Coruscant. The other two ships continue on their trek to where they were going. I rule that as they approach Coruscant the infighting aboard begins again. Start from there on Coruscant. Forn's forces are now re-taking the ship once over Coruscant again.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows