Space

Ary the Grey

OCC: sorry, gone for a few days. Oh yeah about the light saber, it was posted in the upper levels of Courrsant thread.

IC: after thinking hard, he finnaly gave an answer.

"Sorry for going all quiet, I had to think for a bit. Delta your planet sounds very differnt from where I have been of late. I would like to go there as well, for now battle is somthing I would like to avoid."

He waited before speaking again. He had to make sure he was ready to do this.

"Master Nom, you were right I needed to think on that a bit harder than I first did. I would like to train under you master Nom.

Life is what you make it

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

With inclusion for random hyperspatial jumps to lose any tails, the journey to Ossus would be a long one, but this would give Ben'a time. It was time that the Jedi Knight needed right now; time to distance himself from the death and destruction he had wrought at the Battle of Sanity's End. There was no doubt in his mind that he had entered the fight for the right reasons, and he knew that their enemy was a powerful one that needed to be crippled. But nearly thirty million beings had died that day, and though the final word on their end had been uttered by Governor Geki -- a being he had once slain in single combat -- the fact remained that he had initiated the course of events that led to their demise. Even the most powerful Jedi Master would have to meditate on such an action.

And so Ben'a Solo meditated.

For three whole days, while the Millennium Skyray continued to ride the hyperspace lanes bound for Ossus, he sat, entranced in his own introspection. When he finally came out of it, Ben'a felt that he had, at long last, gotten himself free of the burden. Geki had fired the weapon, not him. And when he awoke, Ben'a began to stuff himself with food, as he had not eaten for the entire three days he had meditated. The food was very good; he would have to compliment the Alliance commissary department when he got back.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Two ships, the Solemn Vow, and the Caravaneer, streak through the space lanes on their way to complete a vital step in the continuation of the war to liberate the Galaxy from the tendrils of evil. It was a step that Forn Dodonna, Vice-Admiral of the Rebel Alliance, would rather wasn't needed, but in this case, friends had turned to enemies, and needed to be repaid in kind.

The Caravaneer would stay one system behind, though. As an unarmed bulk transport, she would be a liability in combat, in case their destination was still active with the new enemy.

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

"The Emperor has made a critical error, and the time for our

attack has come..." Mon Mothma, Return of the Jedi

Jag came out of hyperspace and heaved a sigh. He wondered why they had turned on their allies in the middle of a fight. What happened to the Black Sun I pledged my allegiance to? That Black Sun is gone, and I need to find out where it went.

Setting a course for Dubrillion, he shot off into hyperspace.

JaggedFelIIa.jpg

"If three people call you a Hutt, buy a drool bucket and start stockpiling spice." -Corran Horn

Orrick watched out the rear viewport as stars turn to white streaks of light... and Orrick and Andon finally escaped Sanity's End, which now lay in ruins. Miliaristically speaking, the Rebel onslaught had been a victory. Sanity's End had been destroyed, and the Jedi captives had been freed. They had, however, suffered for the win. Orrick himself had been beaten in battle, and tortured to near death. Now with the aid of the Force, he kept his body in a stable state, but many of his wounds were beyond his ablity to heal. From his most major wound- which on his leg would not normally be life threatening- he had lost a lot of blood, and in the E-Wing, he drifted in and out of a semi-conscious state. He could, however, feel the presence of Andon in the seat opposite him, and his quiet confidence gave Orrick hope. Although presently he had not the energy to discuss what happened, he would soon be somewhere where he could be properly mended, and then he would need to talk...

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

A small flotila of vessels makes a series of random hyperspace jumps, giving no indication of its origin, or its destination. The journey was a long one, and the personnel aboard the gathered ships took advantage of some much-needed downtime.

------------------

In another part of space, quite seperate from the flotila under the command of Vice-Admiral Dodonna, another convoy of military supplies and personnel is wending itself through the galaxy. Making jumps in the same random fashion one would expect of a fleet that didn't want to be found, the ships progressed towards their destination. The arrival would be a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one...

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

Tares nodded to Rizzy, "There are many rooms on this deck, the closest one should be a couple doors down to the left."

With his hand, he motioned in the air. In front of him appeared a slightly transparent holographic control panel. After pressing a few seemingly random buttons, the control panel faded away.

Around Skye appeared five holographic yet physical figures dressed in black robes and hoods. Two of them positioned infront and in back of Skye, the other three remained to the side. All of them had lightsaber's extended pointing towards Skye.

With in a beat, the first two made their attacks, the one infront lunging with the one behind swings at Skye's head....

tares.jpg

Skye nodded once to her padawan before her attention was taken elsewhere.

She focused her mind quickly on the task at hand, drawing her saber and igniting the amethyst blade with a snap-hiss. Skye immersed herself in the Force and let it guide her movements, speeding them up.

She sensed the blade closing in from behind her head and, keeping an eye on the opponent in front of her, she used the Force to duck the swing and side step away in the same direction as the one in front of her's lunge, bringing her blade defensively upwards to block. The blade of the one behind her swinging harmlessly above and to the side of where she now was.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

While the attack from behind swung harmlessly away with the one in front retracting, two more began their attacks.

This time from the opposite sides of Skye, the first attacker moved forward striking at the Knight's mid section. The second attacker as well moved forward, diagonally striking at the neck....

tares.jpg

Skye quickly drew her second blade, igniting the pale pink blade and using both defensively. Her amethyst met the blade on the right that was aimed at her midsection, while the pink blocked the red flashing blade aimed at her neck.

She danced back out of their way, all the time keeping in mind where the other opponents were and what their next moves were likely to be...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The journey through space continued. Orrick was unsure of where they were or where they were going. He was getting sleepy... and that wasn't a good sign. His mind was being lulled, and the darkness seemed to be closing in. He needed medical attention, and sooner rather than later. However, as his eyes started to close for him to rest, they flashed open again. He had just remembered something of utmost importance... something that would dissapoint Leo greatly if he had been there. Even in his current state, he was still thinking of others. The Jedi teachings had certainly left a lasting effect.

"Andon!" He shouted as if in revelation. "The twins are still on Naboo."

Through the Force, he could feel a deep sadness within Andon... one that he could not immediately explain. He did feel, however, a determination. He could hear Andon move in his seat, and Orrick presumed he was messing with the controls to adjust their course. He could not tell, however, as he slipped into an unconscious coma.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Scorp set his destination for Borleais. Enetering in the hyperspace coordinates. He let his X-wing shoot into hyperspace. Then calmly he sat back and though about what he was going to do. He knew know more than ever that the Force urge him on this path due to some life changing event. Scorp had no clue what awited him but he though about it as he sought out a jedi trance. A short time later his alarms began ringing as he arrived in Orbit.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Skye tapped into the Force, drawing it around her like a shield and leapt upwards, the two striking each other as she was no longer between them. She used the force to guide herself down behind the hologram that had been infront of her, striking her amethyst blade at it's midsection.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The blade easily cut through the holographic body. Instantly all the attackers disappeared as a holographic display popped up infront of Tares. On the screen a 3D image of Kamino slowly rotated while a blue line tracked the course of the Revelation.

"We have arrived to Kamino. A landing course has already been plotted and we should arrive soon...."

tares.jpg

Skye took a deep breath as the hologram's disappeared and shut her blades down, placing them back onto her belt. At the mention of arriving at Kamino Skye's thoughts again shifted to Chen. He had asked for her to see them here at Kamino, by having to show the tattoo she figured that some sort of arrangements had already been made.

”œAfter I've seen them on the surface Master Tares, I have to find Officer Black of the Rebellion. Would you know where he is located at now?”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

((OOC: Consider this part of "Space" to be just above the world of Sullust))

Yet more war material had been secured from the vast Sullustan factories, for use by the Rebel Alliance forces. Through hard work by the native population, overseen by the Alliance mission lead by Colonel Harriman, more warships had been produced, including:

One Defender-class Star Destroyer

Starfighters to fit hanger capacity

Though this order was not as vast as the last insofar as numbers of ships, the fact that the main part of it was yet another heavily armed and armoured capital ship for the Alliance fleet made all the difference. The ship, and the fighters that came with it, were top-of-the-line in every respect; the Arsenal of Democracy continued to outdo itself with every new starfighter and starship they constructed and turned out. The Empire would rue the day they lost this world -- not that they could have roused up the same zeal for their cause as the Rebellion had done anyway.

Once the warship had been prepped, manned, and stocked, her captain took command, and gave the order to rejoin the Alliance forces then massing in parts unknown to anyone but him. The magnificent vessel of war streaked off into hyperspace, taking a roundabout and untraceable route through the stars.

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

The hyperspace route was well charted and known. Ish set his ship on autopilot to hold its course through hyperspace. The ship came with all the amenities, so Ish began to make the four beds in the two separate bedrooms to the rear of the ship.

Mid-ship a small set of couches sat on the edge of the room while a table and chairs occupied the middle. Beyond that the bridge. It was small but quiant.

A small indicator light and beep made it known to Ish he was coming up on his destination.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

The Ogariv II settled into it's hyperspace route after a few moments, and Raynuk sat back in his tan pilot's chair. For now the ship would fly itself, allowing him some freedom to move around if he so chose.

His eyes watched the scene of hyperspace infront of him, his mind thought of distant things, and his voice spoke to Alora.

"Is there anything you wish to do my apprentice? Anywhere you would like to go?"

He did not look at her, nor did his voice carry the tone of careing. But neither was it snide. His voice was neutral with a bit of curiosity.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

"No where of importance Master. I am looking forward to catching up with Darla again though."

Alora thought about what she would like to do as she stared out the front view screen.

"How do you use force lightning Master? Is there any other way I could manipulate the force as a weapon and I'd also like to know how to make a lightsaber? They look more elegant to use than the vibroblade"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"All in due time my apprentice. A lightsaber is not something to be trifled with untill you have fully grasped the technique in swordplay. You will have your time Alora. Infact, your final trial as my apprentice will be to construct your own lightsaber however you so choose."

He reached onto his belt without looking away, and handed Alora his white lightsaber, the lightsaber that he was given by his own Master, Barohm Zar. It was his training lightsaber, and now, it would be hers.

"But for now...you can use this one."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...