Space

Ary the Grey

The utlimate weapon of the UEER/ERE streaks through hyperspace, arming its charges for a deadly, cataclysmic explosion for when it emerges and sinks on its unintended target. Fired as a mishap during the Nastarine/Endor conflict, this missle with its deadly payload can reduce a whole hemisphere into ash.

Flying through the aether, it emerges, preparing to draw down on its unfortunate target.

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

The Armageddon Plague rocketed through space. As it flew, Nurgle felt a sudden surge in the dark side of the Force.

Interesting, I can see into this creature's thoughts. It requests my aid.

Nurgle sent a transmission to the source of the disturbance, the planet Gala.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Keeping in tight formation, a Rebel Alliance fleet nder the command of Vice-Admiral Forn Dodonna sails annonymously through hyperspace, destination and origins unknown to anyone who might be tracking; assuming that was even possible.

As the ships make their roundabout journey, tactics for the upcoming assault are planned. Once the fleet arrives, all communications except known Imperial frequencies will be jammed, and bombardment of surface instillations will commence. Thanks to the Snoop, Forn had a good idea of what the defenses were and where the bases were laid out, but only troops on the ground would be able to fully flush out the Imperials there. But that wasn't the aim of the strike.

In a neighboring star system, the main fleet leaves hyperspace, but unfortunately, one of their support ships has developed engine trouble...

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

"The Emperor has made a critical error, and the time for our

attack has come..." Mon Mothma, Return of the Jedi

((Invoking the three day, or should I say one month rule))

IC: Scanning the holonet, Ish decides to plot a course for Gala. Scorp and Mathis both were busy with their respective self assigned tasks.

The ship arrives above the Galan atmosphere. Ish send a transmission to the rebel base below.

--

This is jedi Ish Ka Bibl along with fellow apprentice Scorp Jedi Knight, and our master Mathis Qui Gon requesting permission to land.

--

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

A small hyperspace comm bouy reaches the fleet commanded by Vice-Admiral Forn Dodonna, stationed in a non-descript star system close to where a battle is unfolding. The message is short and sweet, and is in the Vice-Admiral's own voice.

"Its go time."

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

((Hey I was just waiting since I had been the last person to say something))

Scorp looked up from the pad he had been scanning. It was some sort of key to unlocking his past. HE should have brought the sword with him oh well he could always request for his ship to be brought to him after all. Scorp noticed Ish asking for landing clearnce then he felt it something...familar. Oh well he would dwell on it later.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

The Black Sun Captain surveyed the Rebel officers that had been aboard the Star Destroyers. Upon the Armada's departure from Sullust, all Rebels aboard had been arrested and taken to the flagship. The Captain walked up and down the line of gathered prisoners, their hands tightly bound. The look of confusion on their faces was priceless.

"I'm sorry for this inconvenience gentlemen. The Armada had to depart from Sullust on another mission. The forces we have gathered on Gala will replace them shortly. Unfortunately, we are going to a sensitive location, and I couldn't trust you all not to communicate with outside forces."

The Captain held the Rebel communicator he had found on the lead officer. He crushed it in his hand.

"Do not worry, your Rebel friends will be with you soon."

He gave them a smile of reassurance. He turned to another operative.

"Give our allies the treatment they deserve."

The Captain surveyed the relieved look on the Rebel officers one last time, and then headed for the bridge. As soon as he departed, the Black Sun firing squad tore the shocked Rebels to shreds. All rebels that were commanding the Black Sun ships were eliminated.

"Make sure to clear that mess immediately. Rebel blood stains quickly."

pJzctEZ.png

The Galans pride transfers the title of flagship momentarily to one of the four MC90as still assembled. The five imperial IIs provided by the Black Sun are almost finished making their preparations, as are the Corellian Corvettes.

Rebel fighters come to and from ships as well as the Black Sun and Hutts fighters. The mood is almost chaotic accept for the strict battle plan set out by Forn and Admiral Black.

The Galans pride winks out of existence for an unknown rendevous, to return shortly.

AdBlack.jpg

"Never tell me the odds!"

The Last One Standing rockets through hyperspace.

"I tell you, training those troopers for you was one of the most fulfilling things I have ever done. I feel like a new man."

Scando slaps the Vice Admiral on the knee, and then pulls his hand back awkwardly.

((Phillep, I had said that they were repaired, not rebuilt.))

The escape from Sullust was somewhat forlorn for the Vice-Admiral; her flagship was now in ruins, and her beloved Skipjacks had been decimated. HD-56 sat back in the passenger section of the Last One Standing, brooding to himself that he hadn't been able to kill a few Imperials. It would take time for her to reorganize her thoughts, and what Rane Scando was doing didn't really help.

Is it my imagination, or is he fancying me? she thought to herself, looking at the bounty-hunter with a quizzical air as he removed his hand akwardly from her knee. She decided to steer the conversation to other matters.

"Yes, I would say that this little escape has earned you a bonus, in addition to the rest of your fee for training the troops. It seems that the main battle is upon us at last." Forn paused for a long moment, looking through the ship's windows as the hyperspace tunnel before them.

"Though I'm at a loss as to where my place will be -- my ship is lost."

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

As the Last One Standing rockets through hyperspace, a few of the troopers trained by the Mandalorian bounty hunter that had came along train their weapons on the couple of crew members that Forn Dodonna had brought onboard. The troopers, who had been psychologically manipulated by Scando on Bogden, quickly open fire, expertly killing the crew members, and doing little to no damage to the ship. One trooper fires a destructive electro-magnetic pulse blaster at the Vice Admiral's droid, effectively disabling the droid for a few moments. The troopers immediately disarm the droid, destroy the mechanical being's central and backup processors, and then finally go about taking the droid apart piece by piece ”“ after several long minutes, nothing but spare parts remain.

Back at the sound-proofed controls, Forn Dodonna remains clueless as to what just happened.

"I heard Sanity's End is lovely this time of the year."

Ferociously, Rane Scando backhands the Vice Admiral, knocking the woman out of her seat at the controls. Very quickly, the Mandalorian bounty hunter pulls out his blaster pistol and shoots the woman in the chest with a stun bolt. With his prisoner now unconscious, Scando goes about stripping her of her clothes, weapons, and worldly possessions. Scando then retrieves some shackles, restrains his prisoner, and then drags the woman to the Last One Standing's holding cell.

Moments later, the ship emerges out of hyperspace at Sanity's End.

The Galan's Pride winked out of hyperspace and met up with the rest of the fleet at a pre-arranged location.

The newly promoted Vice-Admiral Kirana Sunrider looked out at the MC90a cruiser she was to take command of, "The Shatterpoint". With a smart salute to Admiral Black she turned and nodded to one of the bridge officers to give the transfer order to her "Avenging Angels", the two squads of troops she had been training with as well as Onderin's Halo Force.

With a hand signal, she beckoned for Ripley, Vrean and Onderin to follow her down to the hanger. Nodding to Onderin she spoke;

"Meet you over there Commander."

She, Ripley and Vrean boarded one of the transport vessels and were flown over to her new command ship. She made her way to the bridge and awaited the others to report in.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Newly-promoted Commander Starlisk nodded and hopped in his E-wing. His squadron followed him out of the hangar in single file and Halo force made its way over to the Shatterpoint. It was an MC80b, not as powerful as the MC90 series, but formidable nonetheless.

That is, if they didn't have to take on any Star Destroyers one-on-one.

Onderin landed his craft lightly in the hangar bay of the Mon Calamari Starcruiser and left his ship. There still wasn't much to be done until they reached Coruscant. He had great faith in his squadron. If the Force willed it, the whole squadron would stay alive, but the Force would not reveal the outcome of the battle to him

All he really could do it hope.

The Jedi Knight felt good about his promotion to Commander. It let him know that his efforts were being appreciated and told him that he could continue to move up the ranks. He would not let himself get too much higher--he was here to lead starfighters, not become a General or such.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

The drawers below the workbench housed all the parts that Ish recognized from peering into Skyes mind. Datium Power cells of all sizes, power field conductors, power vortex rings, inert power insulators, and energy gates.

Spare hilts were available, but most of them took on a mundane appearance. Ish loving art as he did decided back in the cave that he would have a different kind of hilt, though he did not expect it to come about as it did.

Taking the Wampa horn out of his bag he placed it on the table a began to clear out and cleanse the inside. Once that was accomplished he inserted a small datium power cell in the very bottom of the horn near it point. He thought for a a second, and took it back out. Using a small heat rod he softened the whole horn and concentrating with the force he straightend the soften horn out so that it had less of a rigid shape and would be more conducive to the parts he needed to apply to the interior.

After cooling he again placed the small datium power cell in the bottom. The horn was not at all straight to give it the organic appearance Ish desired, but was very wieldable. Next the power field conductor went around the power cell. Soldering the power field conducter held in the power cell nicely. After cooling Ish gave it a tug to test its strength. He was glad as it did not budge at all.

Next he applied the vortex ring which barely fit as deep in the horn as it need to. Ish cut a small groove in the inside to accomodate it. Above the ring he slid in the power insulator to protect against any and all outside power sources. The final addition to this section of the saber was the energy gate which would allow all energy to be focused into his crystal.

Ish licked his lips in slight anticipation and concentration. The next step was to set the crystal above the energy gate. He set the partially made saber down first, sighed, and exhaled to calm his nerves. He called again upon the force for assistance to calm his hands which were his most valuable tools as he needed them to be steady as can be.

Three small metal rods only milimeters long jutted from the insides of the horn to hold the crystal. Ish polished the crystal for a few minutes until his arm felt like it would fall off. He smiled at the tingling sensation he had in it polishing arm.

Shaking off the feeling, he cut the crystal into two sections to use as a focusing and primary crystal. Each had small imperfections, but would hold up well, very befitting of Ish himself.

The crystals were placed with immense care Ish gave the primary crystal a hard jab with his finger to set it perfectly.

Ish glanced back to notice Skye peering in over his shoulder. He smiled at her and turned back to his work without a word. Her presence calmed him, as did Darex's. He still had more work to do though.

ish2hh6.jpg

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

The Armageddon Plague burst out of hyperspace. The small Miy'Til fighter had emerged into the same sector as Razortooth. The Sith Lord spoke into Razortooth's mind.

I know what you are searching for. I can fulfill your desire for limitless power. Bind yourself to my will, and you will become immortal.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

An emergency comm reaches the rebel and Jedi ships from hyperspace, sent from an annonymous, untracable, and secure location.

Coruscant is too dangerous to take right now. I'm sorry but you've been betrayed, in part by myself and by others. Head somewhere else, anywhere, but don't head back to Gala or Borleais, and don't head onto Coruscant. You've been beaten today, but make it so you've only lost a fight and not the war.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

The comm message from the secret benofactor was received aboard the "Shatterpoint" and Kira thoughtfully took it in. Betrayed again, how old was that becoming. Another message came in then as the comm boards ran hot. The Jedi base on Borleais was being attacked.

"Change course to Borleais. Battle stations all. We're going to their aid."

She gave the bridge personel the order to go and the Shatterpoint disappeared into hyperspace.

She had felt the disturbance in the Force and had wondered what it meant as she was new to some of these feelings. Now she knew. Comrades in trouble, death and destruction. It was time to go and defend the innocent. It was typical of an enemy attacking the hopefuls at the jedi base. Those that weren't trained to defend themselves against a hardened enemy. The Avenging Angels would have their first engagement under her command.

Onderin, the Jedi base on Borleais is under attack. We're heading there now. Ready Halo Force to go in hard and fast

She sent a comm to Black letting him know of her change of plans and what she was up to. Something else tingled in the back of her mind and she added a warning: Watch your back!

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi