Space

Ary the Grey

Nahstaa smiled happily when shanti felt his presence

"Surprisingly i did. Im afraid i must go and check on our progress, we are very close to naboo... If you would like, come and find me up front... otherwise, the ship is yours, make yourself at home..." He stood up and walked to his room... he should get that datapad his sister had given him, about chens actions on naboo... when he got in there, he saw a credit chip, and a datapad... he read the message...

Laughing, he took out the stylus, erased the message, and left one of his own. "This food was on the ship when i borrowed it from the jedi. You do not need to pay anyone, you are my apprentice." He picked up the datapad, and the one he had come for originally, and walked out... He left the datapad at the door to var's room, and moved up front... they were about ready to come out of hyperspace...

The ship slipped out of hyperspace, and naboo appeared in front of them. Nahstaa started the ships decent into the atmosphere...

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Shanti was torn; she wanted to spend some time with her Master but her body was threatening revolt if she didn't give it some sustenance. After Master Nahstaa left the room, she walked over to the galley and began rummaging for food. Finding some nuts and a bit of fruit, she sat down and relished every bite.

She felt the ship drop out of hyperspace and assumed they were approaching their destination. She cleaned up what little mess she had created, and walked to the front to the ship. Nahstaa was engaged in the process of piloting the ship, so she sat down in the seat next to him; pulling her knees up against her chest. As they broke through the atmosphere, Shanti's eyes grew large as they descended.

"It is so beautiful." she said in almost a whisper.

Shanti.jpg

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. -Edith Wharton

Var woke up, a large gasp escaping him. What does it mean!? Var wondered. A weird dream kept haunting him, and he wished he knew what it meant.

Shaking his head, he stood up and looked at the data-pad on the floor. He walked over to it and read. Avararda smiled, and he put the credit chip in his pocket, setting the pad on his dresser.

He walked out the door and saw everyone looking out the window, and Var decided to see what was up.

They were arriving.

As they neared the planet, Var saw Shanti already out. Nahstaa was engaged in trying to land them safely, so Var decided to say nothing. He watched as they neared the planet. Thats... cool, he thought. Why didn't my parents give birth to me here. He smiled, and then watched Master Nahstaa's hands as he expertly flew the craft.

Var chewed his lip, watching the planet grow larger and larger. He stood where he was, right by Master Nahstaa's chair. Finally, he grew bored enough to ask "Master, I have some experience in flying. Might I help you?" Var hoped he would say yes, otherwise it might make him look like he was trying to show off, which he was definitely not.

As Shanti was attempting to take in all the beauty before them, she felt Avararda near. She turned her head to the side, and watched as he walked toward them; completely engrossed the in same view which had been captivating Shanti.

"Master, I have some experience in flying. Might I help you?"

Shanti felt Avararda's hopefulness; it brought a smile to her face. She reached out and gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

"Good morning." she said to Avararda, in a slight voice. Her smile broadened as he returned her smile.

"Do you want to sit here?" Shanti offered.

Shanti.jpg

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. -Edith Wharton

*Rhekath sat, waiting for his ship to arrive at it's destination*

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

Var felt a squeeze, and turned around to see Shanti smiling at him. He returned the smile. Shanti said "Do you want to sit here?" He looked where she was pointing, then returned his look to her. No thanks, I'd like to stand. Thank you for the offer though." Smiling again, he pivoted on his heel and looked out at the nearing planet, Naboo. He'd heard many things about this planet, which only increased his want to arrive on the planet. An aura surrounded it, which made it look even more mystical.

Var looked at his master, watching as he tried to near the planet safely. He envied his master's skills aboard a ship, and wondered how he did it, as his master did not even look like he was here with them. Instead, he looked like he was in a whole other galaxy.

Taking a deep breath, he crossed his arms and waited for arrival.

"Thankyou for opening my eyes to his, Master"

Alora headed back into the living area of the ship and sat down. Soon be able to lift small objects huh... I might have a go at that She looked around the room wondering what she could try and lift. Her eyes rested on an eating utensil. The spoon had dropped onto the floor. I wonder how I should go about this?

She looked at the spoon, willing it to move but willing it to wasn't working. That's not going to work... She decided to try something different and closed her eyes, reaching out like she did before, this time she focused on the objects. She could sense the chair she was sitting on. Reaching further she concentrated on the spoon until she could see it in her minds eye. She tried to lift it... picturing it rise above the floor. Opening her eyes she wasn't sure if she saw it move ever so slightly or not.

She tried again...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The Myst streaks through space on it's way to the Coruscant system.

Arriving there the pilot scans the area for information on comings/goings and other info before heading to the surface of the planet...

Renn Hamis' Warwitch and his borrowed Sentinel-class shuttle disappear into hyperspace, heading for Coruscant. He had heard via Imperial Intelligence's files that a prominent Rebel Officer, Admiral Black, was being tried in court.

Odds were that the Rebellion, or Jedi would try to stage a rescue. If they did, he would be there...

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

Ish's jedi starfighter made its way through hyperspace on small intricate jumps. No homing devices found Ish loomed in the upper atmosphere of Coruscant. First place he would look for his master....The Last Call.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

After an extended period of time, the Ogariv II was finally at the point where the autopilot could take over. Raynuk set the Autopilot on the current course, and stood from his seat to check on Alora's progression. Making his way back through the ship, he 'watched' with his mind as she continued to try to lift the items. He sat down on his bunk and leaned back against the wall, continueing to do so just out of her eyesight and reach with the force. He wanted to see how she progressed on her own, not knowing that he was looking in on her at this point.

She has the spirit to become a Sith...and her anger will fuel her in her path.

He glanced back towards the cockpit to do a final check on things before he slipped into meditation himself.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

The spoon wasn't moving and Alora was getting frustrated and angry with it. Several times she had come close to moving it but as yet it hadn't moved more than a fraction.

"To hell with it then" she muttered under her breath angrily, sweeping her hand as if to gesture it gone... and it moved, it went skidding across the floor. "How the...?" Her eyes widened as she watched it come to a halt against the wall of the ship. "Okay... how did I do that?" she thought to herself.

She tried to analyse what she did and wondered if it was because she got angry with it that she sent it across the floor. Problem was, it went the wrong way and didn't do what she had intended for it to do. She wanted it to rise off the ground and come to her. She let her anger towards the spoon build, concentrating on it lifting up from the floor... this time it moved, it rose up about 20 cm's from the floor.

During the process she forgot her anger, as she watched it float above the floor. She gestured for it to come to her, willing it to float across the room to where she sat... a wide satisfied grin coming across her face as it did what she wanted it to... As it neared her, she reached out and grabbed it.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

As soon as the Voyager II a T-4a Lambda class shuttle, left Coruscant, Steve tried to get the hyperspace path from the old nava computer.

"Darn it! The nava computer is not functioning. We'll have to make the jump to Dubrillion to see if we can find a repair."

With that, Steven engaged the hyperdrive and the Voyager II was on its way.

About five minutes into hyperspace, Steven was looking over some dials when an alarm began to sound and the craft shuddered.

"...Darn! The nava computer just went down! We'll have to exit hyperspace..."

With that, Steven disengaged the hyperdrive and exited hyperspace. There was a bad feeling about being here, but he continued to orbit the planet.

Halfway around the planet, he saw 2 imperial star destroyers, so he quickly entered the atmosphere. Upon closer inspection he noticed the entire planet was desert and there were a lot of mositure farms.

"...Deserts...mositure farms? It has to be Tatooine! It has to be!"

After he figured out where he was on Tatooine, he piloted his ship to the Mos Eisley Spaceport.

(Continued on Tatooine Thread)

Edited by Guest

Xentar submersed himself in the Force. He felt through all the pathways of the galaxy to help him find the Dark Lord of the Sith, Raynuk Montar. It was no difficult task, for there was a major source of Dark energy coming from a single point in space.

Without hesitating, Xentar plugged some very specific coordinates into his nav computer. The Ogariv II was not in hyperspace ((forgive me if I'm wrong, you weren't specific)), and he could practically pinpoint the man with the connection to the Force he had developed to an extreme over the past few weeks.

The small ship entered hyperspace and dropped out not long after. Xentar immediately hailed Raynuk's ship. "This is Xentar Kentam of the Sith. Lord Raynuk, I wish to speak with you concerning a mission I was sent on by the former Dark Lord, Kakuto Ryu."

XentarSig2-1.png

In the depths of hyperspace, Colonel Macleod gathered the leaders of the Imperial Fleet together. He outlined his plan for striking at the Hutts. His speech was short and to the point.

"We are to leave none alive. My former squadron will lead the fighters, and I will be on the SSD. We must protect the Interdictors at all costs. Let's head out."

The Fleet blasted into hyperspace.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

-Comm to Raynuk Montar-

My lord, Whyl the Hutt requests our aid to squash an imperial threat in the atmosphere around his home world of Tatooine. The imperials have grown cocky and arrogant, and believe themselves able to destroy the hutt and his organization. This move is a foolish one for them. I have been summoned by the hutt to render aid. He has also asked me to request you bring whatever sith are available to help his cause. I am en route to Tatooine as we speak, and await your order.

Raynuk's eyes shot open as the comm board sputtered to life with two messages. He felt the presence of someone following him, and so he made his way back to the cockpit to check on things. He first received Xentar's comm regarding the mission Kakuto had sent him on. The Dark Lord didnt reply at that moment, and decided to instead check the other message from Jareth.

The second message disturbed Raynuk slightly. The Imperials had always been a sort of ally with the Sith, but as of late things had deteriorated between the groups, and now they threatened the Hutts, who Raynuk had a long standing friendship with.

So be it...

He sent the comm back to Jareth at first and then to Xentar.

Lord Xentar, this discussion must be put off for this moment, for the Sith have been called apon. Please, follow me to Tatooine...we have buissness there.

He then send out a flurry of Comm messages to those he trusted most, and turned to tell Alora of the change of plans...but found her standing in the doorway.

"Our course is to be changed my apprentice...we are heading to Tatooine."

He spoke as he sat back down and altered the course of the ship for Tatooine...and jumped to hyperspace.

1fE1uLv.png

Alora threw the spoon up into the air, catching it with her new found ability and letting it float over towards the galley where she let it gently land onto the sink.

She had made her way then towards the cockpit to where Raynuk was... a satisfied smile on her face at her accomplishment...

"Tatooine Master? What's there besides dirt, dust and more dirt?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"Well apparently, a big ol fight between the Imperials and the Hutts. Since Im in such good standings with the Hutts...they've asked for the Sith's help. And we're going to give it to them."

He continued to push buttons and such as he readied the ship for whatever would surprise them over Tatooine.

1fE1uLv.png

The Destiny's Dream popped out of hyperspace as the occupants arranged for the next jump. As they re-entered hyperspace, Darex was lost in his own thoughts. He could feel turmoil in the Force, but there was also joy. He wondered what would be next for him. He hoped it would be joy, and he felt the promise of tomorrow. He would become an old Jedi hermit and live out the rest of his days in peace in the future. But first, he knew he needed training. And Skye was his master.

The ship entered out of hyperspace, and he downloaded the latest Holonet news before they jumped again, headed to their final destination

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

The Night's Requiem shot through the emptyness of space. Nom quickly punched in the coordinates into his ship, he was heading to Haruun Kal. The ship left known space as quickly as it entered. Nom was already starting to get a feel for his newest creation.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Skye checked the holonet not finding what she was looking for. As they re-entered the next hyperspace co-ordinates she stretched out with the force”¦ sensing Keiran's Force presence, doing a quick scan of the area, she reset the nav computer for Tatooine, punching the button that sent them back into hyperspace. Getting up she turned to Darex, motioning for him to join her in the living area of the ship.

”œOk Darex, time to test what you've learnt”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The ride was as smooth as her looks as Ben'a Solo put the Millennium Skyray through her paces, first in orbit above Corellia, and then through the hyperspace lanes on the way to Tatooine. The Jedi had never before felt this kind absolute freedom of control when flying a starship -- but this starship felt more like an extension of his own body and sphere of responsibility. Ben'a put the ship through maneuvers that would have been impossible in his X-wing, or even for an A-wing or a TIE fighter. Only the best of the best in the galaxy, both in pilot and craft, would be able to even match him in ship-to-ship combat.

This time alone with his starship was some of the happiest times Ben'a had ever had in his life, and by the time the exercise was over the Jedi had fully melded with his vessel.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild