Space

Ary the Grey

Sabertooth speeds away in The Saber. He tries to prepare himself mentally for the battle to come, but it is no use. So he takes out a lightsaber practice droid thingy and begins the physical preparation for the fight.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

"The pleasure is all mine, I am sure of it..." said John with a smirk...

He shook his head, trying to eliminate the few past moments from his mind...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*The modified A-Wing, with Raynuk at the controls soon poped into Hyperspace, Raynuk's emotions beginning to turn and run through his body, adding to his inner strength*

Ryu...The lead of the air attack is yours, and I shall be right there beside you. But when the ground landing happens, I will be there as well..

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

"We're coming up on Sullust. Prepare yourselves. Today we show the Jedi that the Sith are back to claim their place in the galaxy. I want both of you to follow my lead. Do not stray far. If something happens to me, find Brook and report to her. Remember what you have been taught thus far and use your anger. Your hatred for the Jedi is what will allow us to succeed. The fear they wish they did not have will make them weak, and we will destroy them."

*Bishop indicated for Jaina to drop them out of hyperspace and then took the controls himself. Sullust was gigantic before them and the other Sith which were dropping out of hyperspace around him.*

"Today the Jedi remember what it is to fear the Sith."

Bishop.jpg

Jaina nodded in what appeared to be delight, but her stomach was tying itself up in knots. Activating the landing boosters, she let the ship descend to the planet.

Talon, oh, Talon...I'm sorry...I'm very sorry I ever met you - I'm sorry you ever came to Almania...I'm sorry I involved you in this...

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

Ragnok nodded and withdrew only one of his lightsabers. He gripped it with both hands. "Lets begin then..." He grinned and ignited his blood red blade. He took a defensive stance with his glowing red lightsaber only feet away from his face.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

* A blaring light went off in Abaddon's cabin, letting him know that he was coming up on his destination. Slightly startled from his restful sleep Abaddon awoke.*

well i was hoping for a bit more rest but...

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Sabertooth hears he sirens alerting him that he was close to Sullust. Just for the hell of it he sliced the droid in two, then made his way to the cockpit. He began to think about his mortality, and how this may be his last day to live. He forced those thoughts out of his mind, and replaced them with thoughts of him, fighting along side the greatest of sith. He took his ship out of hyperspace for the descent (sp) to sullust. He was ready.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

Ephant Mon drew his lightsaber with a small grin. He gazed at the saber for a moment before turning to Ragnok. "You ready?"

Since Ragnok had taken a defensive stance, Ephant Mon leaped forward with the first strike, first attempting to aim well-placed blows to catch Ragnok off-guard, but obviously not trying to harm his opponent.

couldntbeseen.png

Deciding to let John live KaotixGod dunked him uncerimoniuosly into the onbored BactaTank. "hmm where to go" He walks forward to the controls and enters a strange set of coordinates. The ship enters hyperspace for a destination unknown.

KaotixKaGeeJNet.jpg

2 minds 1 Body

OOC: so much for the philosophical vengeance that was to come in the sullust battles, damn... oh well, you run away in order to live and fight another day...

John's body gets dumped into a bacta tank the way it had been flung around on Korriban after he died in the combat trials...

His body is quite unconscious and the spurt of blood as it leaked into the tank's fluids seemed rather disgusting... Slowly, his wounds were to heal, until then he owed his life to a man he had not even known nor seen ever before in his life...

Arriving in the Ruuson system KaotixGod starts to try and remeber the location of the Monument Moon. Tranfering ones essance is draining and the effects are devestating on even a Sith Master, which KaotixGod is not.

"That dmn jedi convinced the simpletom to enter into that fray, I was not preparred to see the sudden onslaught of soo many of the Sith. Though I was not quite ready to expose myself, It has occured"

KaotixGod continues to fiddle with the ships instrument trying to locate the ancient battlefield. "The location does not exist in these star charts" KaotixGod cursed to himself , after all, it was only him and the lone sith warrior abord the vessel.

His body still weakend from the mental battle, and his Sith powers no where near their original levels, KaotixGod decided to rest and search more later. "Taking over the simpletons mind was easy, and though it posessed great physical strength, its mental capacities were nearly naught. I did not realize I would lose so much of my skills from the transfer, But it had to have been done, If I can locate the holocron, I can begin to relearn the proper ways of the Sith and regain my stature" he thought to himself.

With that he found a place to rest , and dozed off to sleep.

Edited by Guest

KaotixKaGeeJNet.jpg

2 minds 1 Body

John eyes batted and soon he came to life, trapped within a liquid-filled tank, a bacta tank... He slowly moved his hands and touched the glass... He felt healed, quite healed, all but a single scar, stretching across his chest... Before this one decided to heal, John pulled himself out of the tank...

He struggled to stand as does anyone after exiting from a liquid environment after a lengthy period of time... He could breathe calmly and correctly... He noticed his stained clothes strewn about infront of him, he quickly dressed... He frantically searched for his blade, but it was nowhere to be found...

He took a seat, the person who held him was asleep, but for how long, and his size was much greater than John could muster... He had questions, many questions...

The ships continued to scan the Ruuson system for the irregularities that KaotixGod had programed in. Finally finding something similar the onboard computer started to beep.

KaotixGod awoke to the steady tone, and began to move forward, noticing John was now awake and had removed himself from the bacta tank KaotixGod spoke to him, "I ssee the wound din't kill you, very well, perhapss you can be of ssome usse. I am ssearching for an ancient place, you can asssist me with this ssearch, but be warned. it isn't a ssafe place where we are going"

KaotixGod continued to move forward and examine what the automated search had found. Smiling a toothy grin he simp[le stated "THERE!".

Entering the desired coordinates into the ships auto pilot

"We will be arriving at Ruuson, sshortly" he turned and told John, "Be prepared to ssee the true glory of the Ssith"

KaotixKaGeeJNet.jpg

2 minds 1 Body

"I am uncertain whether I should be grateful for my life, or ungrateful for not letting me die alongside my brothers in battle... However, as I seem alive and well, I owe you gratitude for that, and for that alone... Can you please tell me of the location of my brethren and that of my sword? I despise being unarmed..."

Seeing as the creature kept to himself, John inquired once more about his fellow Sith, the personality of this man or creature did not truly interest John, everything would be told in time... Being ignored once more, John said, "Very well, take me to this place, but please give me my weapon, all I can remember was the hot point of a lightsaber making its way across my chest, much after that is a blur, did Bishop, my master survive or is his fate sealed in death?"

Then what the creature said John finally understood, he must be a Sith or the reincarnation of one... He knew secrets not even his masters knew... Why had he been rescued? How was he worthy of being shown the items of the true Sith, he had not even reached the rank of a true apprentice...

KaotixGod trapped in thought of the old ways heres Johns voice but finds his questions insignificant, Deciding to put this young Sith apprentice at ease he finally answers

"I do not know of the status of your master, I do not know of him. As for your sithsword, you did not forge it for yourself, so it will not trulely comply to your abilities, it is no different in your hands as a simple steel sword."

KaotixGod grined at the young alcolyte. "What I am looking for, and where are we going you ask?, Have you ever heard of the Battle of Ruuson?" not awaiting an answer, not expecting him to be familiar with it he continues.

"The warriors of the Brotherhood of Darkness were led by the Sith Lord Kaan, against Jedi Master's Army of Light. Seven bloody battles were fought. The Jedi had lost many, and Sith Warriors posted their heads on poles, all the time luring them into our Encampment. What they did not know is Lord Kaan had prepared a Thought Bomb the evening before, we all channlledd our force energy into this and unleashed it on the Army of Light. The power of this thought bomn destroyed all living things in the vallet Sith and Jedi alike. Only one escapped the battle alive. the one you know as Dart Bane. He assumed control of all Sith knowledge and only wasted the power that belongs to us all, Hiding away with his law of two. Just like the coward he was, a traitor to the Sith, yet gaining command."

KaotixGod smiled. "Yes I died in the battle of Ruuson, but my essance remained, and soon I was able to jump to a new host. That I have done over the past 2 millenia until now. NOW, I return to Ruuson, to gather my Sword and to seek the knowledhe of my old master Lord Kaan. From what I will learn this day, I can help restore the SithEmpire to its rightful place, RULING THE GALAXY"

KaotixGod finished enterin the coordinates as the craft enterd the atmospher of Ruuson, and finally looked again over his shoulder at the young John "We will return ewith this knowledge and bring it before your masters" and unspoken he finshes, For I alone am not powerful enough to return our rule

KaotixKaGeeJNet.jpg

2 minds 1 Body

Traveling low to the ground the ship passes over lush medoes and emerald forest. Suddenly the terrain becomes barren, and blackend. The embodiment of evil lies here, the battlefield of Ruuson. Traveling near to the center of the battlefield, KaotixGod as well as John feel the cold chill of the Darkside, enveloping them, in its icy embraces. KaotixGod looks to John:

"Do you feel it, feel the energy coursing through your body, empowering you, making you invulnerable, as if with the power here you can do anything"

Landing the craft on the barren earth, KaotixGod exits and appears to walk with a mission, John can feel the presence of a millenia of Sith watching him, as if he is being judge before by the spirts that eminate this place.

KaotixGod stops suddenly, brushes something aside with his foot clearing what looked to be a branch. "Dig here", he tells John, "there you will find something to assist you in your endevour"

KaotixGod walks a little further and stops about 100 yards from where he told John to dig. Holding his hand out level to the ground he starts to chant in an anciet Sith dialect. A dust cloud begins to arise around him, enveloping hiim from sight. The chanting grow louder but John is unfamiliar with the exact words. This continues for many minuets and then stops. As the dust settles KaotixGod walks back towrd John a gleaming black metal blade in his hand. "I have recovered what I sought, I suggest you do the same."

KaotixGod walks casually back toward the ship, his spirit renwed and rechared from simple visiting this dark land. Boarding the ship he awaits for John to find his new treasure.

KaotixKaGeeJNet.jpg

2 minds 1 Body