Space

Ary the Grey

*Raynuk sat at the controls of the Minitour Reborn drumming his fingers on the console infront of him. He had searched only Orto and Ilum so far, and still had the faintest of Clues where Kaylynn or Airleas were. He pulled up the list of planets he had searched against his list he had imput soon after he left Ilum:

Ilum-Searched-Faint Trace

Orto-Serched-No trace

Next Planet: Alderan II

*Raynuk nodded approvingly, Alderan II would be where he serched next. Raynuk knew however, it would be a while before he had any sort of clue where Airleas or Kaylynn were. He sighed and imput the jump codes for Alderan II and wiggled in his seat, deciding to get some rest while he was in hyperspace. He dozed off shortly, dreaming of Airleas, and acually seemed happy while he drempt*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

As Reagan entered Hyperspace, she went to the cargo hold to check on all of the provisions that Dex had loaded together for the Jedi....She knew that he had double checked everything but that was her way.

Seeing that all was there, she went back to the cockpit and rested until the alarm went off alerting her that she was about to leave hyperspace and enter the system of Kashyyyk.

Reagan.jpg

*Again, Raynuk found himself in the coldness of space, cramped into his ship. He pulled up the List again, and updated it:

Ilum-Searched-Faint Trace

Orto-Serched-No trace

Alderaan II-Serched-No Trace

Next Planet: Bespin: Cloud City

Raynuk sighed and looked around him at the coldness of space. He was amazed at how calm and peaceful he was right now. He had killed at least 50 people since he left to serch for Airleas and Kaylynn, and yet was calm as though he was just traveling back home. All this time in space made him feel very alone at times. He activated the Hyperspace Alarm again, and decided to do some reading on the Holonet.*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

*Somewhere between Aracoun Morion and the next point along their numurous false jumps to throw off pursuers, the Hand Of Bishop passed smoothly through hyperspace. Inside Bishop stood, leaving Tarrian in her seat. She turned and looked up to follow, but he stayed her with a hand. He would be right back. Walking into their room he dropped his cloak onto their bed and took off his lightsabers. He rubbed the red rings on his arms that had formed from the clamping mechanisms. They would fade within minutes. Opening the closet up he pulled out his old box of clothes. He hadn't pulled it out in a long time, not since he had been on the search for Sauron when he believed Tarrian was dead. Now he was on the search again. Stripping, he tossed his old set of clothes aside and pulled on another set of baggy, black pants. He slipped a black t-shirt over his head and then wrapped a combat vest over the top of that. Reaching back into the box he pulled out a knife and checked its blade before slipping it into the sheath on the back of his vest, its handle facing towards the ground for easy access. He wrapped a belt through the loops of his pants and pulled it snug, tying the end off so it wouldn't come undone. Turning back to the box's interior, he withdrew two blaster pistols and holstered them on either side of his belt. He doubted if they would serve a purpous, but they felt good there. It felt like the old days when his goals were simple and his cause never personal. His boots fit snug, comfortable, and just right. He laced them over the bottom edges of his pants and then stood. Mentally he checked everything he had put on himself. Nodding he stocked the pockets of his vest with a few items. A communcator, a handful of small thermal detonators, smoke pellets, and a number of expandable caltrops. He stood and threw back his head to tie his hair back and caught a glimpse of Tarrian leaning against the door frame. He finished tying his hair and then turned towards her. He called his cloak back to him and slipped it on, followed by his lightsabers. Walking towards her he stopped and looked into her eyes. Extending his left arm he rubbed her cheek and then kissed her, holding her eyes again. Reveling in the fire that was the mirror to her soul. She said something about his clothes which he didn't catch, his mind away on Kaylynn. Coming back to the area around him he smiled and gave a general response.*

"Just getting ready to handle Sly and any other Jedi he might have with him."

*He kissed her again and then walked past her to the cockpit as their ship dropped out of hyperspace and he set the coordinates for the next jump.*

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian watched as Bishop dressed in his old bounty hunter clothes. She hadn't seen that fire in his eyes since the day they fought, before he realised he was fighting her. When he still believed her dead.

As he came up to her, he gently touched her cheek. "Nice outfit." But he didn't seem to here her. His mind was on their daughter, as was hers. She watched him walk back up to the cockpit, and she turned and headed towards the room that had been hers. Most of the things she had there were comfortable clothing, and were very much appropriate now that they would be searching and most likely running into the Jedi.

Grabbing a pair of her black pants and a cream colored loose shirt, she put them on and searched for her black boots. Finding them she put those on as well. Grabbing a brush, she pulled her hair up into a ponytail and grabbed a blaster and attached it to her shirt sash. She also attached her light sabre and left to rejoin Bishop in the cockpit. Her cloak was already there, so that would be used as well to hide the weapons.

Taking the co-pilots seat, she looked over to Bishop and put her hand on his giving it a slight squeeze. "We'll find her Bishop. We will."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Glancing over at Tarrian's new clothes, Bishop hid a slight frown. She looked wonderful, but slightly Jedi-ish. They would have to change out her wardrobe when they got back to the Sith. Such bright colors just would not do for a lady of the Sith.*

"Yes, we'll find her Tarrian."

*Their ship dropped out of hyperspace again and he set another set of jump coordinates. This would be their last random jump. From there they would have to decide where to go to search for their lost Kaylynn. Each hoped that they would hear from Raynuk before that point, otherwise they were lost as to where to start. *

"Perhaps we should go to Ilum to look for clues... though I don't think we'll find anything there as Raynuk destroyed the place."

*The thought was one of many fragments Bishop found running to and fro in his head. None of the others held much chance of success either.*

Bishop.jpg

She looked over at him and could tell that her old clothing was a bit out of place to him. She just smiled at him and nodded.

"Yes, Ilum is as good a place as any to start. You never know, Sly could make a mistake and leave something behind pointing us in the right direction. He has been known to make mistakes before."

Sitting back in her seat, it felt comfortable with Bishop back at the controls again.

In the cold, still silence of hyperspace, Jaina, sitting in the enclosed cockpit of an X-Wing, took the time to recollect. The surprised look on Michael's face when Talon accused him of being a Sith, the turmoil in Talon's heart, the disappointment from DJK's perspective, and overall, the impending issue of switching masters. Breaking into sobs, she searched herself and said to the sleeping controls,

"I didn't want everything to end up like this. Especially not with Michael and Talon. I've heard that the worst thing anyone could do is turn a master against an apprentice, or vice versa." She winced, and a fresh wave of tears filled up in her eyes. "And that's exactly what I've done. How could I? How could anyone?"

Taking a deep breath, she poured out her troubles as a new fire burned in her eyes. "Do I love him, or am I fooling myself? Is this what I'm supposed to be doing?" Falling into the Force, she sought the guidance and wisdom that supposedly came in times of need. Sobs wracking her body, she slowly cried herself into a deep sleep.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

ooc))Jaina we are in Acrid, just to let u know. But if we are gonna be here then ok.

ic..Micheal feels the emotions coming from Jaina. He reaches out to her and enters her dreams.Micheal begins to influence er dream so that it is only them.

Micheal walks up yo Jaina."Why are you blaming yourself for me and Talon fighting. You didnt cause this. I must have for some reason or another."He hugs her tight and says"We will get maried.I know I love you.and becuase you said yes to me, I believe you love me." With that he bends down and kisses her.

Edited by Guest
MSearcy2.jpg

Ara's ship, the Yume no Tsukikage flew through space at top speed towards the planet of Sullust.

Ara was singing in the front seat, hoping her companions were all right and relaxing.

"Sono te wo, watashi he to

Azukete me wo tojite..."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

ooc((lol...ok then...))

Talons ship also is in hyperspace with the others. He feels the turmoil in Jaina as well. He sends a force message for Jaina and Jaina alone. Even though she was asleep, her mind hears the words...

"Jaina, if Searcy was mind wiped like I heard from some other Jedi, then he doesn't and will never know what caused the conflict between us. When we were training on Acrid, Searcy turned to the dark side because if visions of his Sith father. I faught him and tried to turn him back, but things got ugly, and he escaped with a hand missing. He went to Bishop of Battle and Tarrian Skywalker for dark training, and in the battle against the Sith, me and Searcy again found ourselves against each other aboard a Star Destroyer. I thought I had turned him back, but it turned out that he was spying for the Sith. Then he met you, and everything changed. He was mindwiped, turned back, and fell in love. You did not throw us against each other. Now that he is a lightsider, he is again gaining my trust. But he loves you. If you turn your back on him, I fear that all his healing wounds will be re-opened. Even if I must give up on you, I can not watch him go through that pain again. If you two were destined to marry, then it shall be that way. I hope that some of this will ease your pain. Too much pain I have seen lately. Pain and fear. The galaxy is just now emerging from dark times. We must do what we can..."

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Seeing the two dreams, one of the master, and one of the former apprentice, stirred something in Jaina. With the last traces of doubt, fear, and guilt shaken from her mind, she began to build up a new determination.

One that I'll need, if what I think is coming actually is. One that I'll definitely need.

53bzzl2.png

As Mes Tisserand Pilots the Ship, Sly sits in the Cargo bay with the Child in his arms.

As he sets her on the seat next to him, his head feels as if pressure is building, the strength of a Rancor's hand crushing his skull... it wasnt the force, no, it wasnt Kaylynn, it was.... another Image... only being seen by Sly and Kaylynn.

(VISION)

A lone boy walks with shackles wrapped around his neck and Legs, as the Crack of whips split his back open. The boy is no more than 13 years old, but seems to be beaten by the slavery he has been put it. As the child cry's a tear, the tear falls to the ground and disengrates immediatley. The Child Raises his shackled arms, and what seems to be the force, the shackles that were tightley clamped on his neck and arms, fell to the ground, as well as every ones around him. The Child... was... a force prophecy. He was... a prophet, given by the force to free the slaves.

As the Image works backwards, it shows a darkman holding him at his birth, and telling his assistant to get rid of him... as the man places him on a ship and blasts him into space alone... landing on the slave planet... the child sits waiting for his savior. One prophet... must save another.

(VISION FADES)

As the Vision fades, Kaylynn raises her hands to grab the other child... seeming as if she... knows him...

Sly speachless tries to speak...

"My.... my..... god..."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

As Kaylynn sees the infant boy, she reaches her hands out to him. Knowing instinctively who he is and that he is apart of her...

As the vision fades, Kaylynn cries out for the boy. Looking at Sly, her eyes show a sadness that he had never seen before.

kaylynn.jpg

*Mes pilots the ship toward Dagobah, the place where Master Prophet apparently believed that the beautiful Airleas Liahan was. Even though he knew his master and Airleas were in love, he still had a ping of emotions toward her in the very back of his mind. The ship came out of hyperspace a little ways from Dagobah, and Mes looked back to his Master...

MT-"Master, I know master Tares, he must have suceeded, I can almost feel the force presence of Airleas on this planet."

MP-"...uh...yeah, sure..."

*Master Prophet and the young Kaylynn looked as though they were deep in thought, obviously looking at another vision...Mes began to feel a bit left out, but he didn't mind, this was between Master Prophet and the child...Mes knew his Master's response was just mumbling, a subconsious answer to Mes's remark. Mes didn't mind that either, because right now, he was in a rather good mood, he was to be knighted soon, and he would also hopefully see his friend, Airleas.

ITS.jpg

*Well on their way to Coruscant, Bishop sits back in his chair. Glancing over at Tarrian he notes her eyes are closed and her breathing even. She wasn't asleep, but lost in the force. It was a state both of them had been in and out of over the past time looking for Kaylynn. Rather than say anything, he left her to view any visions, any presences, and any premenitions that might come her way.*

Bishop.jpg

Sitting in the co-pilot's seat, Tarrian closed her eyes and relaxed into the force. Reaching out to try to touch her daughter, she could feel her, she knew that she was safe for the moment but could not tell where her daughter was.

Hearing the proximity alarm going off, Tarrian sighed and opened her eyes to see Bishop reach over and shut it off. She knew that they would be coming out of hyperspace momentarily, and arriving on Coruscant.

Looking at Bishop, she just shook her head, letting him know that she still could not find her.

*Shutting off the proximity alarm, Bishop dropped their ship out of hyperspace. Tarrian had been pulled out of her meditation by it and she shared the expected news. Coruscant loomed large before them. They would have to be careful, the Jedi roamed there now. Sweaping in low to the planet's surface he made his way through the towers towards a safe haven and information hub. The Last Call.*

Bishop.jpg

As they barrell through space, Reagan turns to see Adi Wan sort of turning white. Laughing, "Hey, you only live once, might as well live on the edge."

She smiled at him and put her hand on his, taking on a more serious tone. "Thank you Adi, for being there for me. It means alot."

She sat back, remembering the kiss and how he made her feel. She really liked him and didn't know exactly what to do about that. They led very different lives and some of the things that she did in her line of work were well, not in accordance with his Jedi code. I wonder how he feels about me. There are times that I actually do wish that I had the force. Then I would know.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan smiled at Reagan ... as the hurtled through hyperspace and towards their destination. He just winked at her, and said, "Well ... you can count on me being there for you ... anytime, alright?" - she smiled back ... and he continued, "Hell ... i'm a Jedi ... aren't i supposed to be there for everyone? I'll make an exception to go out of my way for you, though ... Red - just don't go getting yourself into too much trouble, huh? You're free-spirited, and love life .... try not to travel the path that gives you the most headache .... okay?" Reagan nodded - and pondered on what he meant by that ... did he read her mind, and gather her thoughts ... ? Did he know, that she liked him ... a lot? She'd have to ask him sometime, to try to clear things up.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Talon and Searcy's ship enter hyperspace. Talon activates a private comm.

---Comm Chanel open---

(T)"In the analyses I had the droids do, I found a lot of different materials, but they made no sense. Whatever kind of cloak it was, it was hand made."

(S)"This makes no sense."

(T)"Tell me about it."

(S)"Well, Jaina does have that Sith cousin... what was her name... Oh Yeah! Darth Electra."

(T)"Oh Yeah! I remember her talkin about her! But where does that get us?"

(S)"I donno yet. I think we should go to Chad so we can at least tell her parents what happened. We also might find some leads."

(T)"Good Idea. I'm closing the channel. Talk to you when we get to Chad."

---Comm Chanel closed---

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

In a sharp spurt of pain, Jaina awoke. She was floating in the air, suspended by forcefield binders. Looking at her surroundings, she noted from the slowly-moving stars that they were going sublight speed, avoiding hyperspace. Whoever "they" were.

A door behind her gave out a hydraulic hiss as it opened, and light footsteps fell, coming ever closer. A new touch of pain was added, and electric bolts jumped all around Jaina's body. Twisting in the effort of seeing her attacker, Jaina realized that she no longer needed her eyes to see, and tried to fall into the Force like she had been trained to do, but there was one problem.

The Force was not there.

A cruel laugh broke out behind her, and the giver of her pain stepped into view. A feminine figure, her face hidden by a dark cloak, addressed her.

"Jaina. Brave, Jaina. Poor, sick, deluded little Jaina. Did you really think I wouldn't come looking for you? After all you did to me?"

Jaina's eyes flashed, but a new spurt of pain was added to the mix, and the dark figure spoke again.

"You stole my family from me, you worthless wretch. You stole everything I ever was. You even stole my freedom."

But Jaina no longer needed her eyes or the Force to identify her attacker.

Liana Jade Skywalker: Darth Electra.

"Liana!"

"Yes, it's me, my poor pathetic cousin. And don't try your silly Jedi Force tricks; I had my people pick up a whole shipment of ysalamiri. You won't be getting away from here unless I want you to leave."

"What do you want out of me? We could arrange a deal."

The blue eyes glinted as they narrowed, and Liana said the worst possible thing that could be said.

"I want the location of the planet Chad."

53bzzl2.png