Space

Ary the Grey

Colan was stunned... Gren Sairdonga. Commander of the Alliance, Antarian Ranger... One of the Alliance's legendary figures. Alive after months of being thought dead. Alive after a witness swore he was ripped to shreds by monsters. Here he was... With no memory of who he was. All the skills that had made him such a formidable warrior, all the knowledge that had made him a fine officer and excellent leader... But it wasn't Gren Sairdonga... It was some man who didn't recognise Colan... Or Allin. Or even his own personal fighter...

THe man who was Gren on the other hand was confused... He'd been on Coruscant for about two days before the Empire picked him up. He'd stopped some rogues beating an old twi'lek vendor to death and taking his daughters to some Imperial pleasure house. They'd turned on him and taken him instead... To prison. Their he'd ran into a man who turned white at the sight of him and then saluted and followed him everywhere... It had been quite embarrasing really.

"What's to become of me?"

The man who was Gren asked.

"We're taking you to a hidden base where we will await the arrival of Admiral Starlisk-"

Flash

A man behind a desk, another standing... Him! His rank identified him as a Captain... His uniform said Sairdonga.

"Sounds alright to me, You can take as many men as you want, but try to keep it quiet. I don't want a bad name from the Hutts."

A voice interupted.

The key you must find the key!

It said soundlessly. This had never happened before.

Flash

-He'll decide that."

The man who was Gren stood abruptly. His eyes taking on a look not seen in months. His stance saying volumes.

"The Key! He's the key! I need to go see Admiral Starlisk immediately!"

Colan was shocked... For a second the old Gren had been back.

"I'm afraid that won't be possible... He's involved in a battle right now... We can't take you to a battlefield right now... Sir."

The man who was Gren turned to Colan.

"If I am who you say I am then consider this an order Captain. Besides its my memory.. Not my skill thats gone. If I'm the warrior you've been telling me I am then I'm going to this battle... With or without you.

Colan couldn't help but grin. It seemed the old Gren was back... If not his memories.

"Well, come this way sir. We'll be out of hyperspace at the rendevous in about half an hour. From their we'll reform and go to Mechis III."

Leading Gren to his old battle armour Colan grinned... It felt good to have a semblance of his old leader back.

------An hour later------

Twelve E-Wings prepared to jump into hyperspace. Awaiting the command of their leader. He sat uncomfortably... Feeling like he was staeling someone elses role.

"Sentinel Squadron... On my mark make the jump. Mark in five, four, three, two, one... Mark!"

Twelve deadly weapons of war flickered in psuedomotion as they jumped into hyperspeed.

Destination Mechis III.

Edited by Guest
sigyh.jpg

Crosa awoke from death... again.

He had been killed... again.

He stood up, confused... again.

Crosa Hoverich had died in battle for the second time in the last few weeks. But this time, he had woken up with a new strategy. It came to him like a revolation. He needed to leave Black Sun as soon as possible. As Crosa stood up, ready to find clothes and get out of there, his strategy was crushed. He looked on the datapad that was on the bedside table nearest to Crosa. It had information on it saying that Delta73's cloning was having problems so they were not sure when he would be cloned, and that Silas had been captured. It also made a side note that Canderous was currently missing.

That made matter complicated. It meant that no one was here to temperarily lead Black Sun, considering Piccolo seemed to have retired as leader of Black Sun. Crosa was the only option. First thing was first, he needed to find some clothes. If he were to lead Black Sun for the time being, he might as well do it with some clothes on. After finding a dark undergarment and a black robe, Crosa made his way to the command station and asked the captian to connect him to all of the other ships surrouning the current medical ship that Crosa was on. All of the ships were small evacuation ships that probably were makeshift medical evacuation ships. But there was still a little left of Black Sun. Crosa then made his broadcast.

"Ladies and Gentelmen of Black Sun. This is Crosa Hoverich speaking. I am sorry to announce that I have been promoted to Black Sun leader.."

Crosa paused with a grin, imagining the looks of shock and horror on the agent's faces. Crosa then continued, relieving them of their stress.

"But don't worry. This is only until a superior agent comes to take my place. Right now we need to relocate to another base. I am sending the coordinates to each of your ships, but make a few jumps into hyperspace before going to the new base to avoid being followed. Hopefully, if we work together, we can rebuild and restore what Black Sun was. Thank you for your time."

With that, Crosa spoke to the captain of the ship, giving the correct coordinates to send out to the other ships. The captain did as he was ordered, and all of the ships jumped into hyperspace headed towards a new destiny.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

Abaddon woke his unwilling student. Apprentice seemed to strong of word but he was sure Nurgle would learn something from this.

"Dominus, you must first come to grips with yourself before you can even compare to me in strength. After searching your mind I am more the adequately aware of your skill set." Abaddon gave a knowing nod to figure in the bacta tank before him. He had no apprehension of killing him if he resisted and had left certain defense measures in place. ((OOC Note: this is not an 1 post kill since it is the result of a posts in Black Sun))

The Blademaster comm beeped to life. An alert was sounding from Darkwatch. "Report."

"Sir! A Galactic State of Emergency has been put in effect. We are unclear on the specifics at this point but an alien plague is decending on the Galaxy! Lord Dagon is on a leave of absence and has minimum correspondence with us...Awaiting orders, Sir."

"Recall all unneccessary Operation Troops. I want our theater of Operations on Lockdown. Contact the current Dark Lord and Jedi Leader. I will see to contacting Black Sun and the Hutts. I have a bit more than an idea as to what this could be and its going to take a Galactic response...See that the Emporer and the Priminister is notified. Well choose a nuetral ground as our meeting place."

"Lientenant set new course for Darkwatch head. Seargent prepare you squad, this is going to get ugly." His cold commands crisply executed by his soldiers.

"Moving, Sir!" came the response.

"Execute jump! Tinting maximum on the Bacta Chamber" Nugles force senses are blocked by Abaddon with much concentration Darkwatch will remain a secret. Before leaving he uses his encrypted comm to send messages across the galaxy...

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

((I have no idea where I should post this, but I think five planets being destroyed is enough reason for Armiena to wake up--and wish that she hadn't...))

Somewhere in space”¦

My eyes flashed open, and I saw the unfamiliar ceiling of an unfamiliar ship; I smelled an unfamiliar atmosphere; my back was pressed against the cold, unfamiliar metal floor. Almost immediately, I was wracked with physical pain””even though that bounty hunter had had the courtesy to dress my wounds to make sure I didn't die en route to”¦ wherever his location was, dulling my pain was clearly not a procedure that he expected or wanted to administer.

I nearly cried out and arched my back, as though trying to escape from the source of pain as tears began to well up in my eyes. Gradually, my breath quieted and became more regular. Coherency returned to my senses. The bounty hunter had not shown the foresight to truly incapacitate me with an ysalamir, even after he'd seen what I was capable of with machinery.

Idiot””he even left the prosthetic intact. He didn't even try to destroy my gauntlet.

I still had resources at hand””more than enough to surprise the Mandalorian, and maybe even take control of the ship. Surprise would definitely be on my side, though the fact that he had dropped me in his cargo hold raised the possibility of him simply venting my body out to space if I raised suspicion. Still, I had woken up, just in time to”¦

”¦To scream.

I couldn't make sense of the agony that suddenly came over my mind; the panic and the rage; the fear and the smell of burning flesh, of cities torn to dust and durasteel derelicts. Everything around me was screaming in either terror or pain; the floor burned against my skin, cauterizing my wounds even after they had been attended to. My throat burned with the air of a boiling atmosphere and vaporized bone.

Everything was pain. Everything was fear.

I could feel my body rolling over the floor, aware of my physical self in a detached manner. It wasn't until the awful sensation passed and I came to, shivering in a pool of cold sweat and my own vomit, that I was able to process the bombardment of agony. It was just like how it felt when Alderaan had been destroyed. Worse””more like when Coruscant was raped. No””even worse than that.

What kind of depraved madness could have wrought something like this?

Now, it wasn't time to try to escape. It was time to find out what was happening in the outside galaxy, and hope that the bounty hunter had conscience sufficient to release me on a friendly planet, where I could recover from my wounds and take action against whoever had perpetrated this.

drayyy.png

The Star Runner flew through space no destination at all. He just sat in the chair with the control stick in his hands. His mind was racing as he flew through space, about his early life. His parents always told him he was special and would be something great. How could he be something great since he just killed a man, he brutally killed a man. He knew only one thing and that was to get far away from the area as soon as possible.

Making a blind jump through hyperspace, the stars zipped past him as he switched the auto pilot on. Sitting back and thinking what he could do, he could become a smuggler and change his name...."no I can't do that." Just then his grandfather telling him he could be a Jedi if he really wanted too. The ships nav computer started to beep when the ship came out of hyper space over top of Ossus. "Guess this is where I'm going." He said as he brought the ship into the planets atmosphere.

The ship seemed to slow as at came out of hyperspace. Just because he had created a prearrange destination didn't mean he still wasn't carefully. His ship was automatically plotting five seperate hyperspace jumps, before reaching their destination. He really didn't want anyone following him, regardless of who they may be.

Leaving his controls, he took a stroll down where he had left his two men in a heap. Walking into their midst, he took a seat near the wall, and simply stared at them.

"You seen our new enemy, and you have seen their destructive might. We heard the plans of what the galaxy plans to do. Lets us plan what we are going to do.

"First thing first, do any of you know how to lead a capital class ship?"

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Ripper, still dazed by the sight of the Supernova, sat up looking at Slicer. He could here the words but had no idea what he was saying. His words ran through Ripper's head over and over, gradually gaining meaning. A Capital Ship? Ripper had observed people commanding a capital ship, but never had he been at the controls himself.

"No, I have no personal experience, but I am a fast learner. I have seen personally the commanders of fleets before, and I am sure I would be able to command one effeciently. At least, with a little briefing."

Ripper's thoughts began to waver though as he spoke, remembering the sight of the Supernova. He hated to change the subject, but the curiousity was driving him insane from the inside out. "How in the world did those things take out a sun? That was incredible. How are we supposed to fight somthing like that?"

Within Ripper, developed a new hate. He had never had such a hate for a living thing before. But from what he had been told, these things were more machines than living things.

"If you have any idea how we can fight these things, I'm in." Even how incredible the Supernova had appeared, he never wanted to see such a thing instilled by a living creature again. He would do all he could to stop these creatures.

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

Karnage sat there looking out of the nearest window. His mind was amazed at the proportion of the devastation that was being unleashed. With the collision of those suns, it would unleash total pwnage on everything in its path.

A short order was given to Sheila by Karnage inside his helmet. Solemnly, the togruta sent a comm to his ship”¦.if there was anything left of it to make it as quickly as possible to Kashyyyk.

Hopefully, those extragalactic abominations haven't struck somewhere as peaceful as Kashyyyk”¦.. yet.

After gazing out at the vast space for some time, Karnage turned to address Slicer shortly after Ripper had. It had been some time since his master and him had come face to face. The mjolnir covered figure stood up on his feet, straightened his back and saluted Slicer. He was grateful his master had saved him.

No, sir. I have no knowledge of how to operate a capital ship.

Fortunately, my gift of intelligence should benefit me with learning pretty quickly how to pilot one, Sir.

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

My sig is my Character sheet

"At ease" he said to the tortuga before mulling over his next words.

Clearly the enemy's strength was something that would take the combined might of the galaxy. He stood up, facing away from the two men behind him, he decided he would upload his camera into his ship's database. If anything he wanted to have a recording of the meeting in more than one place, as well the very real destruction of a sun.

Later he would forward it elsewhere. The silence that followed gave him more than enough time to think things out.

He turned to face his two men his task complete.

"Ok lets do this in stages.

Lets address what we know. First the enemy has over whelming strength. This was seen in the complete and utter destruction of the Corellia system. There the enemy wiped out five heavily defended worlds. With the destruction of the sun, I have something of a theory.

The enemy has a clearly defined goal. What that goal is at the moment seems to be simple destruction. However if I take a look at known targets it goes as follows.

The corellia system, 12 outrim planets, and tattooine.

If I had to guess, I would say the enemy is herding us somewhere. The first target was Corellia, which was the location of centerpoint station. During the Corellian Crisis the tractor beam that is capable of moving entire planets, can also destroy stars. It is very possible the enemy knows of this, which gives us the result we just fled.

If that is the case, then the enemy either has a very strong grasp on our technology, they have been watching us from afar, or both. As I speak to you both now, I am sure there are others in the galaxy trying to get a glimpse of these invaders. Maybe they are simply here to wipe us all out like vermin, maybe they just want resources. Whatever the case, we are at a extreme lack of information."

He paused for a moment, as an idea popped into his head, contacting the galatic gunshop, he ordered a few things to be delivered to his current destination.

"Ok, prepare yourselves, even traveling in hyperspace, the strong shockwaves from the death of that solar system, scream through the force. I plan to open you up to those shockwaves. Focus on the emptions you have about witnessing the death of asolar system. FOcus on them, and maybe you won't be driven insane."

He closed his eyes and concentrated, reach deep into the bloodlust fueling his desire to see the invaders, if only too see what color they bleed. He streched out, and invaded the minds of his men, in moments he had oepned them up to the raw power of the force, as well as the dying echos of a lost system.

He opened his eyes and took a step back, it was forceful and sudden, he wondered if they would break...mentally by the rude awakening.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

While the Ghost Breath rushed through hyperspace towards my destination, I continued to meditate, furthering my skill in working with machines through the Force. Within minutes, I had every cubic millimeter of my ship etched in memory and listened to the chorus of its individual components and the percussive rhythm of its engines.

Some time later, as my skill grew, I realized that five clusters of machines that were gathered in the Ghost Breath were not tied to the other components of my ship, but to each other through lines of constant communication. There were intruders on board, though it clearly posed no danger to me. I briefly considered further experimentation with my powers and to attempt to disrupt the systems of those machines””armor, I realized, eventually constructing an image of humanoid shapes in my senses””but”¦ no.

It was better to let them think that I didn't realize that I was being watched. Whoever had sent them had no hostile intentions, and besides, I had no desire to risk a shooting war in the confines of my own ship. Unless, of they expected that I knew of their presence, in which case we were all amusing ourselves in this strange confrontation, or lack thereof.

I wanted to get back to friendly territory. I especially wanted to rid myself of these uncreative, mass-produced limbs that the Imperials had provided me with””and despite what Faust said, I suspected that someone had implanted a tracking device in their circuitry. Most importantly, though, I wanted to see Aryian and my Padawan again. Both my husband and my apprentice had been taken away from my sight by the misfortunes of war, and considering how atrocious the last few days had been, I was desperate to see someone that I trusted.

In due time, though”¦

drayyy.png

It took a moment for the gravity of the situation to set in. In fact, it took several minutes for reality to take hold. The togruta could not believe it. Corellia, and all of those other planets, vanished, destroyed, owned, by extragalactic scum. Karnage sat down on the floor of the ship and began to ponder about what his master was discussing with Ripper and himself.

His eyelids slowly shut as he took in a deep slow breath. The being felt very relaxed, and as he felt this he began to notice his mind was unconcluded and cleared. The togruta was deeply concentrating, but for what, he did not know. A brisk wind seemed to blow over his mind and a cooling sensation rushed over him that felt like a natural high.

Suddenly, a movement seemed to sweep out his brain. This movement felt heavy, burdened with what seemed to be life. This life was that of the poor creatures that were mercilessly killed in the destruction of a planet and solar system. After this gradual introduction, it came upon him like an unquenching fire sending Karnage's spirit went into a tossing and turning rumble with the wrath of wandering innocent souls.

Pain. It was all the togruta felt now. It screeched inside his skull, screeched for vengence and then rest. Feeling the pain of a thousand hearts, yes it seemed an impossible feat, but it was being endured by Karnage as he was now sprawled out on the floor gasping for breathe, mentally pleading for mercy from the dead to relieve him of this insight into a flawed legacy. Sheila only added to the frenzy as she yelled into his brain for him to ”œwake up”

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

My sig is my Character sheet

.:In the darkness lies the light...:.

Ads snapped awake. he had been drifting in space for a while, for no reason other than he felt like it. What was it that woke him up...?

.:The light is in the dark...:.

Right. He had heard a voice...or his mind putting words to a strong feeling, more likely, he definitely wasn't going crazy.

But what did it mean?

The times were definitely dark, the Arach'tar had invaded and were causing much mayhem in the galaxy. But what was the light? A way to defeat them?

.:The darkness...:.

That can't just be the current state of the galaxy, what he was hearing would make no sense if that were true.

It's a place!

Right, the key to defeating the Arach'tar must lie at the darkest place in the galaxy...or at least one of them. But where?

.:Nhagathul:.

Of course, that was definitely one of the darkest places in the galaxy.

Ads powered up the engines and set a course for Nhagathul.

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

as a freighter enters space, Jaden wakes up. Now fully aware that this ship is moving he sets off to find the captain from the cargo holds. He stands up from crate he was sitting on and creeps into the cockpit.

The sound of the doors give him nothing to work with for stealth, as the sound of the airlock doors opening gives the pilot plenty of time to have two blaster pistols trained on Jaden as he walks in. Jaden knew that this was a stressful time in the Galaxy ("when was it not") and jaden took the proper precautions of coming in with his hands up.

the man lowered his weapons and said "you look pretty harmless. Where can I give you a lift to?

"Kashyyyk" was Jaden's only reply for the rest of the trip

The Bain and The Fury lie in wait, stocking prey. To be a pirate is Joy carefree and no rules.

A small freighter hits one of my hyperspce mines and falls out of light speed. I scan the cargo and weaponry of the frieghter. Lightly armed and its holding a small hoard of credits. Must be a Banking Clan ship. I activate two torpedos and target one for the engine and the other for the large cannon on the frieghter.

The Bain spits the torpedos at great velocity and each finds there mark. The Banking Clan ship is dead in space and defenceless, easy prey. The Bain moves in, and seals onto the hull of the frieghter.

My computers read ten life signs three of them weak. This should be fun. Scall straps on holsters and walks towards the hatch. Scall flipped open the seal, pried open the hatch and flipped in three stun grenades in rapid succesion, one after the other.

After all three grenades detonated, Scall charged in, putting three bullets into the only surviving crewmans brain. He shot once and the blast spanged of the floor and into her shin. She winced. Lukily the blast had lost most of its energy to the floor. Scall walked through the smoke and observed quite a few unconcious bodies. Moving quickly, Scall pushed the unconsious bodies into the frieghter's airlock. After all nine of the unconsious bodies were in the airlock, Scall opend it to Space freezing and killing them through rapid decompression.

After the deed was done, She opened the safes with explosive strips. Gathering up armfuls of credits she filled The Bain's cargo hold with them. Scall then closed the hatch that sealed the two ships together and detached the Bain from the Banking Clan frieghter.

Scall turned The Bain's weaponry on the frieghter and blew it to tiny atoms and frozen bodies.

She commed the Fury, "Got the credits, Anne, lets get going."

MONTJOY.png.ad2fbabd682c0f3d1aa381340ecdf194.png

It had been months since Scorpio's disappearance, too many to count as Anakin ran through the galaxy, raping... pillaging... murdering, all to please the dark urges that ran coursing through his unnaturally existing soul. But as all things existing, so will everything cease. Aboard the stolen death filled YV-666 freighter, upon it's small bridge did something awake from it's slumber. For like Anakin before him, it was only a matter of time before Scorpio would break free from his prison to take control of what was once his..... the body the two share.

War was declared the moment his presence fluttered, the life force of the once Jedi Knight beginning to beat it's heartrated rhythm as his life returned. Blue began to mix and swirl with red as the two souls fought fiercely for their freedom, the outcome becoming a bleak future for both as each moment passed. Scorpio, who fought for what he felt was rightfully his, though naturally weaker, stood strongly against his darker self within. And Anakin, who felt he held the right for his own existance, fought Scorpio furiously in his own right. Neither would fold before the other.

"You can not hope to defeat me, Scorpio." Anakin spoke, his words though holding truth within them, falling upon the selective hearing of his lighter half.

"Maybe for now, Anakin. But once i regain control, it will only be a matter of time." Scorpio replied as his soul's grip began to falter. But still he held on, searching for Anakin's one mistake. For should he find it and regain his control over his body, he had friends who could help him destroy the evil within him forever.

Scorpio's body sat upon the bridge almost lifeless as the internal war within it raged on, two souls locked in what some would see as an eternal war with one's self. But no, this war was just as the others have always been fought in the name of.... freedom and the right to exist. But little could they even envision which that their future held for them. As Tatooine final drew close upon the horizon, little did they know the balance that would hang in their wake.

But as the YV-666 Frieghter exited hyperspace, both souls fell quiet and the battle stop. For as they drew near, something was lacking within the force.... the presence of their homeworld, Tatooine.

Something... changed inside of him. The idea of a super nova exploding next to him was astounding. the idea he had to out run one, even more so. Yet this is not what caused the change. Perhaps it was his more or less untrained connection to the force. Perhaps it was due to the magnitude of the deed. Never the less, something changed. Jumping to hyperspace he was it by the frontal edge of the death of a star, it was during this moment that rift inside of him seemed to tear.

Falling into the deep black abyss, he didn't come too, until he found himself adrift in a slightly unfamilar area of the galaxy.

Shaken from his ordeal, he slowly climbed to his feet an dwent to his controls. Looking at the systems nearby, he picked one and piloted toward it, in the hopes to fix a few of his blown out systems.

Jin'Qualec is flying through space in his V-wing when he remembers his childhood "you like that new v-wing i gotcha boy?" "yah pop, im flying it pretty well- wait, whats that thing out there in the distance?" "holy s***, its a sith fighter, we gotta get outa here!" Jin flies away safely, but his dad's ship gets blown up by incoming laser blasts (not thinkng about his past anymore) "i gotta kill the sith, i gotta become a jedi, im going to gala. hey Dee-For, get me to a freighter with a hyper drive, cuz this peice of crap doesn't have one."

• 3 weeks later...

Deep inside of the ship. Far away from any controls, sat a single man. He was a Jedi, a Chemist, a former special ops agent, and an inventor. Most importantly however he was busy.

Hunched over in his workshop, hydrospanner in hand. He had alreay drawn up the blueprints of many items, and had already crafted many more. He spent his entire trip mixing chemicals and making weapons, armors and gagets.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Idejjen entered space after programming the autopilot of his ship to send him directly to Myrkyr... and so far it was going smoothly and the computer said he would reach Myrkyr in an hour or two...

so, to wait, Idejjen just walked around the ship; and although it was quite small, he wished to reflect on the things that he had been through in it...

but, too late... Idejjen - now a transdoshan twice its normal size - began to forcibly and painfully trainsform into a human... although the pain had lessened since his first few transformations, Idejjen could still not resist letting out a painful whelp...

getting up after this rather interesting experience he saw that he still had a bit to go to Myrkyr so he just bummed around ...

-= Myrkyr =-

IdarahSig.png

He was never one to refuse orders. He normally answered directly to the Emperor or some other stormtrooper handed him down his orders. In this case it was the latter. A good thing too with the way the empire had changed hands recently.

He was taught to be loyal to the emperor, yet this new emperor, had not done much to make him very loyal to him specifically. Of course he would always be loyal to the Empire. The only true cause of order in this chaotic galaxy.

He had left Naboo. Not one to leave a place defenseless, he had left most the defenses there intact for the most part, yet had taken full command of General Amon Goeth vessel. Oddly enough with him fallen strangely and sickly ill, he had been in line to take full command of it until further notice so he had.

As it was he was standing on the bridge in full imperial stormtrooper dress uniform staring out at the cold bleakness of space.

Funny how this massive vastness could hold so much life, yet give no true indication of just how many lives it held.

He paused and took a deep breath. He would be emerging at Cardia soon.

detonsigoq4.png

Two months later I hit the control room of CPS. Talk about a slog fest.

Former Emperor Rustic <--

Aryian flys through space, but since the author is kinda ticked, neglect is given to the amount of detail at which he flew through space. So, in retrospect, he just went really fast. Woosh.

Edit-

Since the author has agreed to a plea bargain by his terrified opponents, he wishes this post to remain null and void, thereby causing matter and time to rip, as Aryian instantly *poof*s back to where he was before this whole shenanigans started.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

A Black Sun freighter shot through hyperspace. General Zak Larren sat in the cockpit with the newest Black Sun recruit, Rydr. It was one of those awkward lulls in the converstation that Larren was so fond of. If someone never took the time to look at a travel through hyperspace then they hadn't really lived. It was amazing at how fast one could fly from one side of the galaxy to the other. But now wasn't the time for that, seeing as there was a war going on.

"So," Larren said, attempting to restart the conversation. "Where do you come from? What was your past?"

((Just post, don't care what about, and then I'll be posting us arriving at where I want to go...))

pJzctEZ.png

Space was a beautiful part of the universe, it was a time for him to relax meditate and reflect things one must cherish in the bustling world. However this time around, he could only feel anxious to get to their destination.

"So," Larren said, attempting to restart the conversation. "Where do you come from? What was your past?"

"Well I have been raised in Coruscant for all that i can remember, I was an orphan picked up off the streets by the closest thing I had to a father Jayden, unfortunately he died a few years ago, since then I have taken what I have learned and went on this path." He said in response.

""I must say I do not know much about you, General. What's your story with the Black Sun?"

76382185uf1.jpg

The Trushot left hyperspace between systems, drifting to the far right of the hyperspace route before taking anchor. He rose from his captain's chair and walked to Ariane's room, giving a few short knocks before walking in.

How do the cloths fit? Do they suit you?

It was small talk sure, but he was never good at easing into a conversation. He was unarmed now, wearing a set of loose, black clothes. He was oddly comfortable, regardless of the obvious threat an armed Ariane presented.

PirateBlack-Arghcopy.jpg

Quiet.

Back in space.

Back here. Back where it was quiet. Of course, she was in the same ship as someone she'd beaten up, arrested - and then promptly gotten blown up along side in enemy space.

I need to get back to the Alliance...

"They fit all right." Ariane glanced at the walls. He didn't appear to be armed - but he'd carried concealed weapons before, too. At least she had something on hand...

Damn small talk.

"Thanks for cloning me?"

arianex_o.jpg

((if this is not a post made in RP, I forgot to log out.))

Larren smiled. Usually he wasn't the one answering questions, but he was fine with it. "I've been with the sun for going on thirty years now. I've been here since before you were born and seen enough leaders come and go that I know we'll never die. I've fought in more wars in thirty years than many will fight in a life time. Too much has happened for me to tell you all in the small time we have, though lookingat you I can tell you will go far."

As Larren finished his sentence a red light lit up on the control panel. They were coming out of hyperspace...

((Continued in Kashyyyk Thread))

pJzctEZ.png

Well...I, uh...I didn't really have the choice. They were already working on you when I woke up myself. Some clause about cloning humanoids that die around me in the off chance they're my friends. Money scam, obviously, but once they started I couldn't very well say no, now could I?

A half hearted chuckled burst out of him in an attempt to mask the awkwardness. Wanting only to break the awkward silence, he spoke up again.

I, uh, need to clean Hell. It's been in disrepair since Mechis.

Remembering why he had given her the gun in the first place, he pulled out Heaven and handed it to her, in hopes she would exchange the weapon. He quickly switched the weapons, replacing Hell in it's rightful cache while Heaven lay passive aggressively on the cot beside her.

Silence, always silence in the depths of space.

He started to turn to leave the room. His back to her, he muttered it out into the open, barely a whisper.

I'm sorry.

PirateBlack-Arghcopy.jpg