Space

Ary the Grey

The unmarked Link freighter had entered hyperspace on it's way to it's destination.

Even through her grief, Zara needed to get her twins their birthday gift, only a matter of picking it up, but while she was travelling, on her way to get it, and while she was alone, she could grieve. Tear stained eyes were almost swollen shut from crying. She didn't know if she could forgive the one that had torn her apart.

The bond that she'd had with Sabian, that he'd created between them was now gone and it was like losing half of herself. She felt empty, alone, and devastated that he'd been killed because of her. The empty void where once she had felt his presence, it was totally gone, no trace of him at all. She had a feeling, a gut instinct that it wasn't over, but didn't want to face Ronin now. Not after what he'd done.

The frieghter continued on through space...

144JyIb.jpg

Looking at Korin, Jinx shook her head. The guy was losing it. It was funny to watch him showoff and she just smiled. Taking the sparring stick, she looked to Maroon, "I'm allowed to beat him senseless?"

guns.jpg

When Nivana didn't join her in the cockpit Darla realised that she probably wanted some time by herself. Although Darla would be there for Nivana if she needed her, she realised that she was glad for the time alone. Darla was a wreck. Fynn's demise had made her feel numb to the core. She wanted to run a sharp object across her skin just to feel something.

Why? Why?!

With a choked scream of rage Darla's fist met the hard steel of the wall with bone jarring force. After the brief moment of anger she pulled her hand back. Blood trickled down from cracks between her knuckles. Even the stinging pain didn't blot out the pain she felt inside. Darla's didn't even bother to heal the wound. She let the blood run hoping some of her anger would be expelled with it. In a daze she made her way back to the pilot's chair.

Her hands seemed to move on her own. Setting the co-ordinates for several short jump before the one to their final destination. Their journey wouldn't be traceable, but Darla didn't think any would be tracing them anyway. her battered old freighter was like a million others and didn't betray who was inside it.

For most of the journey Darla continued to cry and when no more tears would come she sat staring into space. Somewhere along the journey she lost consciousness. It was only when she heard the ship's consol beeping to indicate that their journey was over that she awoke.

Rannrsig.jpg

The Anu moved through space. Angel lay on a table being operated on. the droid moved with procision. Sparks flew in the air. Blod squirted a bit. After about a half an hour Angel awoke.

He was in his bed with the sheets pulled up. Angel felt groggy and naucious. He leaned over and puked. Then reality hit. Angel remembered passing out on the operating table. His knees were blown open then. Now they were mechanical. Angel tested his new lower legs out. Angel crouched down and spung up. His head touched the roof. then Angel ran around. His speed had increased. This was perfect. Angel now hand another card to play.

After playing with his new legs Angel headed to the deck. The pilot droid was plugged in and leading the Anu home. Tatooine loomed ahead. At this point it was a small dot. "Increase our speed." Angel ordered. The droid compled. The ship moved faster now. Tatooine comeing into view.

Hail Hutts! Gubernatio of maioribus assassins.

vendetta.jpg

Ar-Pharazon's ship is sailing through hyperspace. His plans were on hold for the time being. He decided that he needed a new Darth name. His choice: Darth Lascivious. His ship continued through he dark depths of space.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

"What?.... where we going?"

Zara's head was spinning but with the return of the force, her pain increased once more, that emptiness engulfing her. She downed the drink she was handed, trying to dull the intense pain she was feeling all over again.

"He's gone... I ... can't feel him... "

Her mind was blank apart from thoughts of the one she had lost, the one that wasn't there anymore...

144JyIb.jpg

Ar-Pharazon got closer with Zara. He slid his arm around her and then said in a very clear and calm voice.

"Everything is going to be okay. I promise."

It took every bit of his energy to say that without a pause or studder. He reached back and reeled his arm about, feeling the side of the sofa for a button. He pressed it. The sofa slowly reclined into a bed.

"Giggity giggity."

He reached for the wine and took a big drink right from the bottle.

"Well, we're in space... by nobody.... I think we should make the most out of it."

apeditname.jpg

It didn't really register when his arm went around her, only that it was comfort. She saw him take a swig from the bottle, raising a shakey hand towards it herself, wanting to feel nothing, wanting the alcohol to make her forget everything. She took another drink,

"Huh? oh?"

Her head began to spin. She buried her head against his side,

"Please... just hold me..."

144JyIb.jpg

"You see... I am the bestest Sith in the Galactic Galaxy."

He held her and whispered into her ear.

"I'm someone... you can trust... with anything..."

He decided to throw up a Hail Mary.

"I promise I won't die, now make love to me."

He poured some more wine for her.

apeditname.jpg

"You're sith?"

Zara hadn't bothered touching the force, it hurt. It hurt coz her master was dead. Her master... the one that loved her... The Pirate King had once loved her... but he nearly killed her too... the only other sith she knew... that she'd met... were Trowa, John Skywalker and Sirvani... she'd asked Sirvani, not in so many words, but still, she'd asked about the darkside...

"You won't...?"

She was seeing things now. The dark hair...

144JyIb.jpg

"With the powers... of the dark side... I can prevent death. It is... not natural... but I have mastered... such skill... to save"

The Sith took another drink.

"I have willed it... that I... will live forever...Great men, like me... control their... destiny... need... love making now.... please..."

He was mumbling all sorts of jibberish, but the theme was true enough.

"Stupid pirates.... they know not... true life..."

He flipped another switch which dimmed the lights considerably.

apeditname.jpg

Warning bells began to ring in her ears, she... shouldn't be doing this. The last time she was under the influence of substances that blurred her thinking, it ended up in a full blown scandal, the only thing that would have made it worse would have been if she'd had another child. "Pirate King, Ronin Wartide's Vendetta against the ex President of the Alliance and Jedi Knight Sabian Devanus"

Zara pushed herself up, still hurting, still empty. Sabian... why did you have to die...? It was all my fault... In her mind she saw him, his smiling face, his last words to her in that comm... 'I love you' ... Images began to blur, an overlay of the Pirate King... over that of her Master... Ronin's dark looks, Sabian's blue eyes...

A very small voice kept saying "You're soiled goods, the Pirate King's not gunna want anything to do with you now anyway... and he killed the one man that wanted you... who loved you knowing who you were... he nearly killed you too...

The room was spinning, Zara's mind trying to focus, she couldn't make love to a stranger... she couldn't... she couldn't do that... not when... not when she was due another hyperspray... no... she couldn't...

"I... I can't... I can't do this..."

144JyIb.jpg

Cal sat quietly with Sahv in the Myddrin's lounge. He kept his hand hidden from Sahv as he continued to rub it underneath his tunic.

"What do you think was the reason for the general alarm being sounded?" he asked curiously as always.

"Could the sith have attacked again? I hope not. That is kind of getting old."

Cal sat slouched down in one of the cold metallic chairs waiting for Sahv's reply. He was just glad to be off Ossus. Something there gave him the willies, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. That cold chill he had experienced in the library had shaken Cal up, his nerves felt strung out, and his hand was still ice cold.

Fear was boiling up in the pit of his stomach. He didn't understand, and couldn't put his finger on his problem, which is why he did not yet feel the need to tell his master what was happening. He was afraid to talk to Sahv, he was afraid that if he told Sahv he was scared something bad would happen to him within the order, and he was afraid of the dark shadow that he could feel standing over him all the time.

For the time being Cal figured it wisest to keep his problems to himself and listen to what his master had to say about the alarm.

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

Ar-Pharazon's corrupted heart beat quickly. The eternal need to conquer was apparent in all of his actions. The Sith would have his prize, one way, or another. Manipulation was merely a game, for consequences no longer mattered. Whether or not Zara realized it in her drunken stupor, the dark side of the force was thickening around her. Her mind was filled with fear. The alcohol certainly didn't help either. Ar-Pharazon's eyes were glowering with a disgusting yellow tint, but a dark subterfuge concealed it from Zara. They appeared a warm brownish shade. His mask was strong.

”œYou can do this, my young lass”¦ You will. You were delivered to me by the very hands of fate.”

apeditname.jpg

Suddenly she was frightened, the feeling becoming overwhelming to her. His brown eyes, the way the subtle lighting hit them, she could swear they were golden... Ronin had golden eyes... The Pirate King wanted to kill her for becoming involved with someone else... Her voice, barely a whisper now, quivered with the fear she felt...

"I... cant... please... let me go..."

Please don't kill me Ronin... please don't... for the twins... please don't...

144JyIb.jpg

Lotus watched on as Korin began to work out with the sparring stick. He had great potential in the field of combat. He would make a great addition to the Jedi, adding them in combat. He walked towards the cockpit and checked on the computers, they would be arriving at their destination shortly. He made it back into the room just as Korin was finishing up.

"Very good, and Jinx...if you could hit him with that stick without him stopping you, be my guest." He shot her a wink before continuing on. "Now, we are almost at our destination. So I want each of you to grab something to eat and some sleep. You will need it."

Lotus moved from the room, getting himself something to eat before laying down to catch a quick nap himself. It had been a while since he had the time to relax onboard his ship.

((Next post, Ilum.))

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

"I... cant... please... let me go..."

Who was this defiant whore? She dared deny the pleasure demanded by the Great and Powerful Lord Ar-Pharazon. He would have none of it. His mighty form stretched out as he stood up, cowering over her.

"Perhaps your lack of enthusiasm for the current situation calls for more extreme methods of persuasion."

Ar-Pharazon was filled with rage. Point his hand in her direction, he discharged a moderate dose of blue colored force lightning into her body.

"Perhaps I can think of new ways to motivate you..."

apeditname.jpg

Being hit by the lightning sobered her up somewhat, the emptiness still filling her only now she realised the newer threat. Zara screamed, feeling the extra pain as the lightning surrounded her, burning and leaving her skin somewhat blistered where it licked her bare skin. Real fear entered her now, not just the induced fear the sith master had produced. She struggled to even think about what Sabian had taught her, trying to call the force to protect herself from this onslaught.

"Noooo... please no..."

She was whimpering now. The golden hue of the eyes she'd seen wasn't Ronin... it had just been her alcohol fuddled illusion. She'd ended up in a situation she didn't think she'd be able to get out of... As she lay whimpering and panting on the edge of the sofabed, logic began to click in... she tried to call the strength to her to get away from him, at least lock herself in the ship's refresher room or something... she began to move, slowly because of the pain, but still it was movement. Now was also the time to impliment the implants, the regeneration one wouldn't take obvious motivation to work, but one thing she could do and did, was send out a mayday over the internal comm link she'd had implanted.

144JyIb.jpg

Korin watched as Lotus entered the room where he had been practicing. Jinx had yet to attempt to wield the stick in an offensive or defensive manner, yet she still had the audacity to ask if she could beat up the blind warrior. Smiling at the remark Korin decided to keep his thoughts to himself, for it wasn't the Jedi way to lash out in an emotional way. This was something that the young Jedi Padawan was learning, he would have to keep his emotions in check and that would prove to be difficult for the Miralukan warrior.

”œVery well, I will do as you ask Master.

KorinXion.jpg

Ar-Pharazon laughed madly.

"I'm sick of these games."

He pulled his arm back and brought it down with a great rage upon Zara. It was pretty mean that he hit her, but he did. She reeled back, slamming against the bed.

"Now, you're going to do this, regardless... I've made your choice."

He grabbed her, tearing off pieces of her clothing, clawing about like a wildman, enjoying her in lascivious ways. He toyed with his prey...

...It would be a long night for Zara...

apeditname.jpg

Piloting his Tie Interceptor through the depths of space Lord Maultros could feel something in the air around him. Almost as if someone or something was calling out to him, feeling a sudden urge to head to Corellia the Sith Lord rocketed through space on a direct route to the planet he envisioned. He didn't know exactly what to do when he got there, but that would be for him to figure out in time.

<< To Corellia >>

jpg0ze.jpg

Sobering up quicker now, Zara tried desperately to defend herself, striking back out, trying to stop the stronger man from his intentions. Her face stung from the blow her body hurting from colliding with the bed. She screamed, crying out both mentally as well as physically for help, even though she knew now no help would come.

She struck out, trying to push him from her with any means she could think of, trying to escape his attentions. She slapped, bit, scratched, screaming also for him to stop, to leave her alone... to get off her...

144JyIb.jpg