Space

Ary the Grey

And from nothing came everything.

Thrown from his world of dreams, the rogue Jedi Knight lurched forward into awareness as he awoke with a start; lungs desperately clawing for air as his breaths came in raw. Wide-eyed he searched his surroundings, Andon's hazel-gray stare finding that he was still in the seat of his A-wing... Jaina Jade Skywalker sitting on his lap. So rarely did he dream that being in such a place was unnerving, though he didn't feel their encounter was so much a dream as a right of passage.

All that he had become looked back on all that he was and the only thing Andon could do was weep in the face of undoubted truth. Tears flowed down his face as the strong body of the one time avatar of the light shook in the revelations of his flaws. Jaina wrapped her arms around him tightly, her hand resting against the back of his head as she gently pulled his temple down to rest against hers. Others had seen him weep before, but she was the only one he had ever lowered his guard around... she was the only one that had seen all of his strength and all of his vulnerability. And with her tender touch, Jaina's kisses followed the path of every tear that streamed down his cheeks: wiping them away and making him whole again.

As she held him she spoke lightly into his ear; the Knight holding on to her every breath... patiently focusing on each word before moving on to the next one she exhaled. In that moment he could listen to the sound of her voice forever and never get tired of the repetition of syllables that she spoke; but he didn't need that to be happy, just being in her presence was more than enough to fill his heart with joy. Her words stopped and the air in the starship hung heavy as they sat in silence”¦ Andon felt strong”¦ pure: like he had regained many things in which he had somehow lost. Slowly he looked up at her with reborn eyes, the pain of his soul held at by the endless starlight of Jaina's love.

Hesitantly he brought his face closer to hers, slowly like one would when experiencing the sensations for the first time. In that moment he chose to make his mind pretend that he had forgotten the fact that he knew every inch of her”¦ that he had long ago memorized every line”¦ every curve. Andon's mouth teetered dangerously close to the sweetness of Jaina's smile, his lips mere millimeters from hers as he allowed them to brush ever slightly together as he hovered just above her awaiting kiss; he was exploring all over again what it was like to be so near to Jaina. The Knight made no attempt in his memories to access the recognition of her sweet tastes or soft scents of an unrivaled intoxicating quality that he treasured so dearly.

The rogue could feel the warmth radiating off of her”¦ the pair so near to each other that they were feeding off of each others breaths and taking them in as their own. Passion had always been a core source of the strength of their relationship, but he held it back for this encounter. No desire, no lust, no pain”¦ these were things he did without in this moment; allowing only his love for her to pour outward from his presence and the only thing he left drive his actions. Gently he pressed his lips against hers, the kiss they shared now far different from the unbridled want for one another that they usually experienced. This one was soft”¦ loving”¦ innocent; their first kiss relived all over again as he gave her everything that he should have never let go on without. In this tender kiss, he gave her all of the love he had.

He didn't know how much time had passed during their kiss, but he snapped back to reality when his comm unit vibrated in the folds of his robes. As they broke their contact the pair couldn't help but smile at each other, Andon idly twisting the gold band on Jaina's left ring finger as he listened to his message from Talon; the playful action causing a small giggle to escape from between her lips as she delicately twisted a lock of his hazel brown hair around her finger and unraveled it”¦ repeating the action until he was done. He drew her close and whispered lowly into her ear, the Jedi pausing to lightly kiss the side of her neck for a moment before he continued on, his touch eliciting another giggle from the love of his life.

With the press of a few buttons, he brought the black A-wing out of hyperspace and engaged the auto-pilot to bring the ship down through the atmosphere. In the back of his mind he could feel another presence... the one belonging to his newly found "brother" and so equally he reached out to John...

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Skye sat at Krishna's side, not leaving him for a moment. She felt helpless, not being able to do anything for her son apart from love him and be there to support him. I-Nine remaining at the cockpit piloting the craft, keeping them on long hyperspace jumps.

The shields of the ship were on full, even during their hyperspace jumps. Skye felt totally helpless. Her emotions, usually in control were not so this time, worry and for her son dominating her mind. She fingered the crystals both around her own neck and Krishna's. Skye had done all she could to soothe him but didn't know what else to do. She'd never been in the position she was now. Her abilities totally failing her to a point where she couldn't even reach out to her son, couldn't help him in any way but to sit by his side and hope for the best. Skye found she couldn't reach out to anyone, and didn't like the sensation at all, the total isolation from all she had been connected with, all those she had had bonds with.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Nivana...its time we got back to your training. Your falling behind a little in your saber training, my fault mostly but still no excuse." Fynn said as he shot a glance to Darla. 'How bout a little space, I know you want to comfort her, but the life of a jedi is rough, you of all people know this. She has to learn to deal with such things in her own way.' Fynn said through the force. He didn't want to offend Darla, but if she was going to patronize Nivana it would only make the training harder. She needed to be tough.

-----

You fell? His father said gruffly.

"Yes..." a much younger Fynn said in a boyish voice.

"Then get up..." His father said as he left the boy to stand alone.

"I can't!" Fynn said as he struggled with intense pain.

"Someday you'll be alone, you'll be a jedi, and I won't be there...so either get up now, or stay down forever." The Garm said in deep foreboding voice.

Slowly...the young Fynn stood.

-----

"No, you're not thinking, your reacting.”

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Brad's X-Wing Starfighter rose into space positioning for its hyperspace jump to Coruscant. After a few minor course adjustments, Brad's astromech droid Artoo-Deseven told him all was clear for the jump. Brad pulled the lever and watched the stars turn into starlines. He gave Artoo control of the ship before slipping off into a Jedi hibernation trance.

As Brad slipped into the state of lowered metabolism and other body functions, he was strangely visited by a vision. He was surrounded by sand as far as he could see and a clear blue sky loomed overhead. He sensed the area around him was a dessert. The barren wastelands showed no signs of life as far as he could reach.

As time progressed, the vision took Brad along the countless sands desert. He saw rock formations start to appear and strange little creatures scurried here and there every once in a while. A small dune lied ahead of him. The vision took him over the slight rise and over the dune appeared a small, round building and what appeared to be a hole in the ground.

Brad willed himself forward, wishing to see what lied inside the house, when an alarm wailed in the cockpit. He came out of his trance instantly and heard the worried calls from the droid situated behind him. "Don't worry, I'm up Artoo," he called back as the hyperspace timer counted down. He pushed the lever forward as the blue tunnel turned into stars again.

WarrenEdit.jpg

Darla's words had helped the young lady tremendously. That, along with the continuation of training, mostly brought Nivana's frame of mind back to where it once was and where it should be.

As Fynn had instructed, she calmed herself and quickly considered the situation. Her eyes settled on his and she stared at him with unwavering determination. She gripped the training saber in both hands and ignited it. The yellow blade hummed to life, it's color nearly mirroring the hue of Nivana's own eyes. "Ready when you are, Master." she said, her tone of voice deceptively timid.

Darla tried not to get offended by Fynnn's words. He was Nivana's master at the end of the day. If he thought Darla was making her soft and not helping to prepare her for life as a Jedi then it was his place to say so. Darla didn't answer him back and quietly watched as he took his apprentice into another room to train her.

"Master Tares, if you'll excuse me I'm going to take a rest in one of the cabins." Darla told her old mentor as she left.

The cabins on the shuttle were pretty cramped, but there was just enough room for Darla to move around and stretch her body a bit. Apart from the saving Fynn from the sea creature on Mon Calamari Darla had seen any real action in a while. She liked to keep her body and mind as battle ready as she could. At the end of the day Darla would always be a warrior at heart. Peace was fleeting and as long as there was injustice in the galaxy and she still had breath in her body she would fight for what she felt was right.

Darla could really spar or do any real exercise while in the small cabin, plus her mind had become weary, so she decided to kill to mynocks with one stone. Placing the palms of her hands on the deck, Darla pushed her legs up until her body was in a handstand. With the weight o her whole body being held by her arms alone Darla could feel her muscles begin to burn with the exertion. Taking deep breaths she calmed herself until her body was in a near catatonic state and drifted into a deep trance. The pose would strengthen her arms as well as test her endurance at the same time her mind would find some peace in the force. It seemed rather peculiar when opposed to just sleeping. But Darla didn't feel like laying down.

Her breathing became steady and her arms locked into a solid hold. Her mind wandered through, memories, dreams, visions of the past and possibly the future. Darla wasn't quite sure.

I her mind Darla saw Alora as she used to be. A young innocent girl who Darla wanted to rescue, wanted to save from being consumed by the dark side. She saw herself turning off her lightsaber an smashing the hilt into Alora's head, wanting to incapacitate her without killing her. How she had failed. Alora had fallen deeply into darkness and now she was dead...

Then Darla saw Shy-Ree, a young woman, confused by the darkness that had already started to creep into her soul. A creature of darkness and wanted to claim her as his own, Darla could remember trying to protect Shy-Ree, wanting desperately to save the woman from the darkness that lay ahead of her. Then she saw herself tending Darex in his comatose state and returning Shy-Ree to his sleeping side. Had the two ever seen each other again? She wasn't sure, all she knew was that the last time she had seen Shy-Ree she had made her choice to stay with the Sith. In tears she and Darla had parted.

Darla tried to figure out why she was always trying to save these young women...

Because they remind me of me....Alora, Shy-Ree...There's good in them both. Darkness, evil, the Sith lords have taken them and twisted them and moulded them. There was never anyone there for me, no-one by my side to save me from the evil that rotted my soul. I would have saved them if they'd let me...Helped them. But they made their choices and I have to respect that. I got back from the darkside on my own...I they truly wished to brake away from the Sith they could do it too...

A voice in Darla's head said that perhaps their will was weaker than hers, perhaps they weren't strong enough to fight their won darkness. But she quickly realised that that assumption was wrong. Both Alora and Shy-Ree were strong. Darla had felt alone for so much of her life, to finally meet other women suffering the trials and tribulations that she had endured had just made her feel less alone. Knowing the great suffering the darkside brought upon it's servants, it was only natural that Darla had wanted to save these women that reminded her so much of herself.

The only was to really grow is through pain...Right now the muscles in my arms feel like they're going to tear apart because of the strain, but I know I will be stronger for it...

Nivana reminded Darla of herself as well, but from a time long ago. A time before she had been corrupted by battle, death, darkness and the tainted touch of the Sith's caress. Darla's life, ever since she had left home had been a struggle. When she saw Nivana, she just wanted to make the young woman's worries disappear, tell her that everything would be ok in the end. But she couldn't interfere with her growth, she had to let her feel pain and learn from it.

It was hard for Darla to stand back when Fynn was so cold and business-like about everything. But she knew that she had to.

Perhaps it was time for Darla to take on a padawan of her own. The thought had never really occurred to her. Now, as she analysed her own desire to nurture others it seemed to make sense.

Rannrsig.jpg

Watching as Nivana brought her blade to bare, Fynn took just a half second to engage her. Bringing his blade with a stong strike to her center. She parried excellently, but by the time she had come back to fend his next attack Fynn spun, swinging low. If Nivana had been a second slower she would have missed Fynn's blade all together, but again her defense was too quick.

Fynn's blade was blocked harmlessly to the side. Fynn already knew his next two moves, it was merely exectution of a pattern. Fynn slashed high and then low then repeated this motion in half the time. This time, Nivana seemed a step ahead, for as Fynn swung low or the second time, she was already there. Instead of waiting for the strike she met it with equal force. This forced Fynn to change his moves, vary his thought process, still he stayed in Form II, not willing to move to far above his students level. More and more though, Nivana was showing that she knew more then Fynn had thought, either she had been studying when Fynn wasn't aware or...

"Good block, but keep your opponent off balance, remember balance is always in motion. It only takes a moment..." Fynn said as he flipped over her head with a well time jump. Bringing his saber back up he met Nivana's block with ease and then blocked her saber away. Instinctively she kicked him in the chest, using her momentum to swing the saber back at her master. Fynn stumbled back but was quick to bring his green viridian blade back to face her and then attack again.

It was a lot like watching Darla, strange as it might seem Fynn felt for a moment that he was fighting his old friend. There was no reason to it of course, but still the feeling lingered. This time Nivana seemed pensive, as if she were waiting for something. Fynn sighed, she couldn't hesitate, not now, not in a fight. He wasn't going to lose Nivana to some sith welp, she was going to be better then that. As he attacked he blocked her saber up, for a brief second her concentration was loast and he elbowed her chin knocking her for a loop. As she fell backwards and collasped, Fynn turned off his blade and walked over to her. He could see that he left a small bruise on her chin. "Good defense, but not great...now get up...were going to keep practicing until we get it right. When you fight a sith he won't give you a break, now get up." Fynn said as he attached his saber to his side. "Get up..." he repeated with a slightly more stressed tone. She seemed to be hesitating. Finally he extended a hand towards his apprentice.

She had sensed it earlier but chose to ignore the subtle hint of irritability eminating from Fynn. Nivana had put up a fairly decent defence against him until the elbow to the chin. Still sitting on the floor, the young lady eyed her master warily as he commanded her to get up. His exasperation with her had become overly apparent. It even tinged his voice. His words were slicked with a cool undertone of, what Nivana percieved to be, a muted shade of antipathy? Of course, she could be wrong...

As Fynn hovered over her, Nivana looked up at him, her eyes wide and apologetic. Her left hand reached for his. Her slim fingers slid into the palm of his hand. She gripped it firmly, in that same instant she kicked Fynn's shins with both of her feet, knocked them out from under him. Her hand clenched his, yanked him forward. As soon as he hit the floor Nivana was up, sitting on his back, her lightsaber blade held dangerously close across the back of his neck. She nimbly unhooked Fynn's saber and pressed the business end of it against the back of his head.

"I may be wrong in what I have just done, but I do not take kindly to being commanded about as if I were nothing more than a mongrel pet." Nivana said in a quiet, conversational tone of voice. "You can beat me, berate me, bleed me...I can take it. But I will not let you... or anyone... bark orders at me in such a fashion. I'm sorry, master."

Nivana leapt up and backed a good distance away from Fynn, knowing she'd done nothing but magnify her master's already edgy mood. With his deactivated lightsaber in her left hand, and her training saber ablaze in her right, Niv readied for retaliation.

The sound of his mother's voice could be heard in the background of the darkness. As they lifted high above the atmosphere of Aracoun Morion, the pressure seemed to elevate itself from his chest ever so slightly. The massive panic attack he felt himself succumbing to drew on throughout the trip, laying down upon the med bay bed with both arms clutching the steel bars either side of him for physical support whenever he started to heave his chest violently up and down.

it would come in a series of motions, fading in and out. The strength of his mother's hand against his brought him down each time, her love helping him prevail through the natural occurance that was to be.

Only as they started to drift endless into a sea of endless stars did Krishna begin to open one eye up, struggling to put on a smile for the woman. There was much worry in her face, in the way she held his hand. It was the last thing he ever wanted her to feel about him, wanting to stand on his own two feet and support her if need be.

"Don't.. don't worry," His voice started high then started to climb back down, as the symbol began to emit a strange silver light upon his chest. "I'll.. I'll be qui- quite fine.."

The smile suddenly faded back as the tremors took him again, face beginning to sweat as the process took hold on him again..

Edited by Guest
krishna.jpg

As Fynn was face down on the floor he had to chuckle. Nivana had caught him off balance, just like he warned her. He had been too rough, master of her or not, no one wanted to be treated to harshly. As Nivana gave him a threat he wondered if she would actually follow through. Fynn had never feared death, but still he felt a cold chill run through his spine as she brought the lightsaber to his skull. "Alright...so what now, you kill me with my own saber?" Fynn said in deep tone. "If you fight with dishonor, then you dishonor everything a jedi stands for."

He took a single deep breath and rolled...hard. Kicking his foot against a nearby bulkhead, Fynn slid on his back with aid of the force. Stopping by friction, Fynn propelled himself upward with one hand to stand. "I'll take that..." Fynn said as gripped his lightsaber with the force and wrested it from Nivana's hand. It landed back in his waiting hand.

"I'm sorry Nivana, I pushed too hard. I just don't want to lose you to the sith. I want to make sure your ready, to make sure that you can win." Fynn felt he knew where those words had come from. "All these years, all the running, and I thought my past was totally behind me...that I was no longer the man I was trained to be." Fynn said as he slumpt on to a nearby wall. "I...", Fynn began to say and then ended his excuses. "Maybe you need a better teacher." Fynn said as he left the room. Entering a sleeping cabin, Fynn closed the door. Sitting on the bunk, he tried to meditate. It was no good, his mind raced with the idea of failure.

He had been so sure with many other things...Fynn wasn't sure of anything now.

Edited by Guest

All she could do was be there for her son, wanting to do more but powerless to do anything. She couldn't help him through the force, couldn't do anything but sit there holding his hand and making sure he didn't thrash about and hurt himself. That she loved her son was obvious. That she wanted to do anything she possibly could for him.

"I can't not worry about you sweetheart, you're my son and I love you very much..."

She took up a face cloth, dampening it at the sink in the medbay and wiping his face of perspiration.

--

I-Nine changed course again, heading towards Coruscant...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

As her danger sense kicked in Darla awoke violently from her trance. With her concentration broken by the abruptness of her awakening Darla's arms slipped from under her and she came crashing to the ground. Soaked in sweat and breathing heavily she reached out through the force instinctively trying to grasp what had happened. Who was in danger?

Darla could sense lightsabers crashing together and heated emotions. Nivana? Fynn? The two had been training, not fighting anyone or anything. It was difficult for Darla to sense which one them was in danger. It seemed to her that both of them seemed uneasy and perhaps threatened...

The only conclusion that Darla could come to was that the training session had become rough. As she got back on her feet it seemed that whatever she had felt from the tow was now over.

What could have gone wrong?

Darla wiped the dampness from her skin with a towel and quickly put a shirt on over her vest. Soon she was in the corridor, reaching out with the force trying to find Fynn or Nivana. It appeared that Fynn was nearby in one of the other cabins. A great wave of unease emanated from her friend. Darla was about to nock the door, but knowing Fynn he would probably make up an excuse and tell her to leave him alone. So instead Darla opened the door and walked straight in.

Fynn was sitting down on the bed of the cramped cabin, looking more lost than Darla had ever seen him.

"What happened?" Darla asked, the concern evident in her expression as she sat down next to Fynn.

Rannrsig.jpg

Fynn felt Darla as she opened the door. It was about the only coherent thing he had felt in a few minutes. "I'm fine...", but he knew it was a lie before it came out of his mouth. "Should'nt you be in a meditation right now?" Fynn asked with a bit of annoyance. He turned his head..."I'm sorry, I'm not...I'm not a very good teacher." Fynn said as he put his hand on his forhead and leaned his elbow open his knee. "I trained hard everyday, morning, noon, night, I recited my lessons, I studied the old styles, I even bested a sith lord." Fynn said standing in a moment of frustration. "But I can't teach her, I push too hard, I want to teach her so much, but I...I end up just running my mouth and sounding more like a tired old fool then a teacher."

Fynn detached his saber and tossed it on the bed next to Darla, "I can't believe that my past still haunts me so much, I thought I was past all this." Fynn said looked at himself in a nearby mirror. "So damn regimented and proffessional that I can't even break out of the habit when teaching her." Fynn said as leaned against the nearby wall. Darla seemed to be trying to understand, to grasp why he was beating himself up. "I struck her," Fynn said finally, "not like a student but like she was the enemy like she was a sith her self." Fynn said with sick look upon his face.

"She's good you know, she's only been training a short time, but her control and her coordination are top notch. She is better then me when I was training under Master Skye." He spoke highly of his student because it was true, she was a natural. "She is more powerful then any student I've seen training under other knights. If there were a battle tommorow there is no one I'd rather have at my side. Present company excluded of course." Fynn said with a grin and a smirk at Darla. "But that is over now, she'll probably demand she have another teacher now...one that won't lose it in the middle of training session. "

"I lost control...my goodness Darla, had I not paused I would have cut her in two..." Fynn realizing his feelings. Fynn paused and then collasped and tried to think on his failure. "She won't listen to me after this...I failed her...I failed Master Skye." Fynn said, and then laughed and shook his head as a new title came to mind,"Fynn Relmis...the galaxies finest loser of students."

With the course set for the Casino, Zara headed back in to the twins until the next jump. She climbed into the playpen with her twins rather than getting them out to cause havoc. Sitting quietly with them she played with and cuddled them both, showing how much she loved them as well as teaching them more words.

She would head back to the cockpit once the ship was due to exit hyperspace not far from the Casino...

144JyIb.jpg

As the ship sped through hyperspace, Tares took some time to meditate with in the Force. With in its currents, it was easier to feel the waves of emotion that came from all over the surrounding space. The emotions that people experienced were always difficult to put into logical terms. Still, despite having little logical structure, they influenced a person's reality at the near extreme level.

At the point of the rough training session, Tares came out of meditation to observe the saber lesson. He knew Fynn to be a skilled fighter, something he would no doubt pass on to Niv with in time. When Tares entered the room, Fynn had already left leaving Niv behind with a large bruise on the chin. While not life threatening, he knew the bruise would be worse if left untreated.

Taking the padawan to the corner of the room where a set of chairs were located, Tares looked closer at the bruise as he began to dab an anti-bacterial agent on it, "Well... your first battle wound. It looks like you have had quite a lesson today...."

tares.jpg

"The more you try to run from it the more your past will catch you up."

Darla moved closer to Fynn and rested her hand on his. She clasped his fingers tightly before she continued to talk.

"My life wasn't easy either. I left home when I was 15 and it seems like right up until I met Skye I was constantly running form something. At first I was running from my mother and then I ended up running from all the mistakes I had made. Whatever it is from your past that you feel you can't escape, you need to try to see it differently. Accept what happened, face it and just let yourself move on. Everything that's ever happened to us is a part of us, it makes us who we are it shapes us. Don't let taking on Nivana be one more thing that you regret."

A part of Darla was angry at Fynn for losing control. But the feeling quickly past. They were all still learning new things everyday and Fynn was learning the hardships of taking on an apprentice.

"Nivana seems very nervous a lot of the time. When I was trying to comfort her I just wanted her to know that she wasn't alone, that we are all in this together. For most I might life I felt painfully alone. I just didn't want to see her feeling the way I did when she's surrounded by people who care and want to help her learn...Even after what happened, you are still one of those people. Let's just try and see this as a learning experience for the both of you. I'm sure Nivana wont leave you or demand a new master. You just have to work on making her feel safe and try not to push her to hard."

When she had finished talking the silence that filled the room made Darla very aware of how small the cabin was and how close her body was to Fynn's. She felt a little uncomfortable, feeling that perhaps to two of them were a little too close. Darla could stop her pulse from speeding up as she tried to keep her breathing steady. She gently released Fynn's hand and then gave his shoulder a squeeze before moving back to give him a little more space.

Rannrsig.jpg

Unsure of how to proceed after Fynn's departure, Nivana only deactivated her training saber and stood alone, draped in thoughtful quietude.

When Tares moved in her direction, a twinge of fear fluttered through Nivana's frame. Certain she was about to catch hell for what she'd done to her master, Niv stood straighter and was readied to accept any and all disciplinary actions.

She was very apparently relieved when her wound, and not her behavior, became the focus of attention. "Quite the lesson? That is quite the understatement." Niv said sullenly after the anit-bacterial agent was applied. She smiled appreciatively through her discomfort. "Thank you, Master Tares, for tending my first battle wound. I had completely forgotten about it after Fynn left.."

She stayed quiet for a few moments, Fynn's words haunting her thoughts. Eventually she dared to speak what was on her mind. "I regret what I've done to my master. I regret it tremendously." She looked down at the training saber still in her grip. "I should not have threatened him. Not after everything he's done for me. Out of all the smarter, stronger and more skillful hopefuls he had to choose from, he chose to train me. And how do I thank him? By pointing a lightsaber to the back of his head."

She fiddled with the weapon in her hand. "He said I needed a better teacher." Niv related, trying to sound composed. "I have a feeling I couldn't ask for a better teacher than Fynn. Perhaps it's he who needs a better padawan. A worthier padawan."

As Tares finished cleaning the bruise, he considered Niv's words with care. It was understandable that the situation was causing doubts in the minds of the two Jedi. "Well, if you consider and accept the line of thought that you two are progressing under - this being that neither of you are worthy for each other - then the question becomes, why are you together in the first place? Do you think that Jedi have the choice, maybe even the luxury of deciding which teacher/padawan is right for them? Some might, however in your case, I don't believe the Force paired you two just to smite you both."

Standing up, the Shadow looked around the room for the med kit. Once found he put the medical supplies back, then returned to Niv, "If you ask me, there is nothing wrong with giving your teacher a swift kick in the rear every now and then, atleast in Fynn's case. Some other Jedi, those that may be considered traditional, might strictly believe in the total respect and obeying your teacher clause. In your case however, a swift kick from Fynn and a return kick in his direction will teach you both more than you may know...."

tares.jpg

Fynn brought his eyes back to Darla. "Your right of course..." Fynn said calmly. He had been acting foolishly. Troubled past or not those things were a part of him, and he would have to learn to accept them. "You know you'ld be a pretty good teacher yourself..." Fynn said as smiled. She seemed to want to dismiss it with shake of her head. "I mean it, you've gone through hell and come back sane, and stronger for it. You'ld have a lot to pass on."

Fynn stopped and realized how much he appreciated Darla. She was a good friend, but in his heart he wished for more then that. He never had fully expelled Darla from his heart. There was still a part of him that yearned to have her close. Yet he had no way to tell her, no reasoned way at least. He supposed that this was to be expected, they were jedi after all. While passion was not totally forbidden for them, it had a way of complicating the most simple of things. He remembered Darla from those days ago on Malturous, when he was just a padawan, stumbling in on what he thought was the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on. She was different then, darker, more dangerous, far less control. Her emotions were clear and often sharp, and when she was near Fynn felt like his lungs were going to explode.

Now things were different of course. She had tamed herself, and her power, and Fynn had become the jedi he was trained to be thorough and proffessional. It was totally illogical to feel for Darla, it made no sense to even think that such a relationship was even possible. As he stared into her eyes it took more then a little thought to break free of her gaze. Thank you Darla...Fynn said simply through the force as he grabbed his lightsaber. "I need to get back to my student..."

As he exited the cabin Fynn breathed a sigh of relief, for a moment he saw himself giving in to his desire, ending what had been a strictly plutonic friendship. The moment was sharp, and he was sure that Darla had felt it, like the tip of an iceberg diguising its massive weight below the surface. It was gone again now...

With their eyes locked, gazes bound to one another Darla pulse began to race. For a moment she thought that Fynn was going to lean forward and kiss her. Abruptly he pulled back.

Thank you Darla...Fynn's words came to her through the force.

"I need to get back to my student..." He blurted out as he left.

Darla exhaled when Fynn had left the room. The last few moments with him had been tense. She found him attractive, but she didn't want to let things get messed up between the two of them. Darla had never been one to give in to those kinds of urges. While Darla was happy that her encounter with Fynn had helped to ease his worries she was left feeling a little uneasy. Darla loved Fynn as a friend, but for Darla love had always been confusing. She had often confused for love for her friends as romance. A perfect example had been Alora. Darla still wasn't sure what is was she had felt for the other woman.

At the end of the day Darla had no desire to get lost in the murky waters of romance nor did she want to hurt Fynn in any way.

For the briefest of moments Darla wondered what it would have been like to give in, but she quickly banished the thought from her mind. She was sure that Fynn felt a similar way and was glad that he was a man with self-control. After clearing her mind Darla thought about what Fynn said about her being a good teacher. Perhaps it was time for her to take on a padawan. A lot of the things that she had learnt were things that you could only discover through struggle. But Darla had also learn many force skills that she could surely pass on to a willing student.

Darla sat on the bed alone for a few minutes more thinking things over in her mind and then got up and headed back to the main passenger compartment. It wouldn't be long before they reached there destination. After they had shown their findings to the council they could go to visit Skye and Shy-Ree.

Rannrsig.jpg

Clearing the calm, cool atmosphere of Coruscant, Luthis initiated auto-pilot. Moving to the back of his ship, he started to undress, placing on more appropriate wears, mainly his "Space Suit." There was actually a great history behind this life saver.

The suit was given to him by another famous bounty hunter who was the proud owner of a faction known only as The Space Pirates. Ronin, to him was a brother at the time, they actually first met with each other back at the Last Call, and bombed the Hutt Palace. That's when they got Vandren's old friend, Moon Knight, out of the Hutt's control. What a past Luthis did have, it was actually hard to ever recall a dull moment in his life, hopefully, this trip would continue the usual adrenline rush that he usually got during all of his missions.

Finally, setting the past behind him, he strapped the final piece on of his equipment, and moved back up to the pit. A planet in the far distance started to get bigger and bigger, the planet, known only as Gromas.

vandren.jpg

As the Shadowfax raced through space surrounding, Beltran Rarr consulted his navicomputer for any information concerning the planet Gromas. It took a few moments to make the appropriate calcuations. He would make his way to the planet Gromas. With no hesitation, Beltran pushed down the lever, sendind his vessel into hyperspace.

BeltranSig.jpg

The Lucky Me glided in space above Coruscant as its occupants discused their next move.

"Yeah, we can hit Corellia on the way to Naboo and kill two birds with one stone."

With that they glided into hyperspace.

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

"Sounds like a plan. In the mean time I'm gonna sleep for a bit. If you don't mind wake me up when we get to the first planet.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Alora went through firstly to Armiena to tell her she could pilot them to where she wanted to go as long as it wasn't somewhere that would be a trap to the Sith Master of course, then she went through to check on Exodus. He was lying as she'd left him, hadn't moved. He wouldn't be that comfortable in that tattered armour so Alora gently removed it, and the remainder of his clothing, lowering him down into the now full bathtub.

Alora being one that left her morals behind long ago, stripped as well, stepping into the tub to keep him afloat and to cleanse his dirt stained, battered and bloody body... as well as her own. She was still getting used to her darker locks rather than the golden copper that it used to be, still, it looked good and she couldn't complain. The fragrant waters swirled around them as she activated the gentle spa, letting the soothing waters do their job...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune