Space

Ary the Grey

Reagan's ship landed, and she exited it... she took in the rundown area and the war torn planet... and reached out to him... she knew he was here, she could feel him...

Turning towards the direction she felt him she picked up her pace... ignoring the pain in her abdoman, she trudged forward... Her anger and rage were in control but still right there for all to see... people moved out of her way as she pushed past them...

After a short time, she arrived on the cliff and just looked at him...

"You knew.... didn't you?"

Reagan.jpg

Faust does not even turn around, but he stands up, his white trench coat rippling softly against the wind. For a moment it looks like there's a faint blue outline behind Faust of some girl- possibly a young woman, but the phantom vanishes.

"I found out myself fairly recently when I came to settle affairs for what the commander did to my homeworld. He didn't know it, but I'd hunted him down some time ago, catching him off world at roughly the same time Nar Shaada got leveled. I delved into his mind and extraced what I needed to, but decided it would be fitting punishment to let him live the rest of his pathetic life, hiding in fear. It was then too that I learned Anastasia survived, though it was still far too late. I didn't make the connection with your parents though, until some time after we'd dealt with Raska Thrane and his compatriots."

Faust straigthens his stance, looking out against the horizon. Already the sun was beginning to set.

"What the commander told you about your parents was true as far as he knew, but they were killed by the Jedi. Allow me to fill you in. The two Hands were dispatched here. Rumors were heard of minor disturbances in the Force. Jedi, possibly two had survived. The Hands were treacherous, seeking to increase their own power at the expense of the Empire. Malcheck sabotaged the craft, but the Hands discovered it the bomb and disabled it. They decided to prove their loyalty by going after the two Jedi, and had they been successful, they would have earned the Emperor's good graces again. What happened next though not even they could have anticipated. There are no records of this and only one witness to the event remains alive.

"Though they were versed in the dark side, they were no match for the two Jedi knights, who sensed their arrival and feared the discovery of their place of exile. They set up a trap and attacked. Your father was overwhelmed by the two knights as they worked in tandem, brutally cutting him down. Your mother, wounded, tried to escape, only to be stopped by a boy of about four years, holding a blaster at her. She underestimated him, telling the boy to get out of her way. He fired, and she dropped. He had to protect his family from discovery and like everyone else on this forsaken rock, knew how to hunt and kill at an early age just to survive. For his parents and his darling sister, he would have drowned a galaxy. Your parents were placed back in the skift and the concealed explosives were detonated, making it look like the commander's plan succeeded. After that, friends of your family placed you with the Lainahans, aware of your force potential and knowing their sympathies for the Jedi."

Faust gives a short, bitter laugh. "So everything comes full circle here. Your parents and mine are buried here, victims of each other's fears and malice, each of us now the last of our respective clans." There is a metallic scraping sound as Faust draws his Sith sword, holding it loosely in his right hand. "Yes, I knew, but you had to learn the truth on your own, even it was painful. Life is pain, Reagan my love. Nothing will ever hide that. Only the strong can survive."

Finally, Faust turns around, facing her. His eyes are just cold blue pits, his face is set. He almost appears a mere silhouette against the setting sun, his coat still blowing softly. "Now let's see if you're strong enough to do what needs to be done. It's your move."

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Reagan stood there, her eyes burning into his back as she listened to him speak... For the first time since he had hunted her for Raska Thane... and they ended up falling in love, and saving the galaxy from him instead... she wanted to strike out at him... The anger and Rage she had been holding in check started pouring out from her... she could not stand still as her insides were screaming... but she could not turn away... She felt like she was in total conflict within herself...

She loved this man, with every fiber of her being... and this is the man that killed her own mother... his father and mother had killed her father... she wanted to kill him... to hurt him as he was hurting her now... and still her mind played its own battle...

I love him, and he is the one that took my parents from me... he killed my mother... but he is the father of my children... Finally pulling her eyes from her she forced herself to turn away from him... She tried to breathe... to control herself... and what she was feeling, but she was having great difficulty in that... her stomach was hurting, and her back was throbbing, and her chest hurt to breathe... and she wanted him to just stop talking... to just stop...

She could hear him turn to face her... "Your love? You knew everything since before Jarrett was born, and you kept this from me... you held this information to yourself... why... so you could hurt me later... ??? "

she looked to face him, and he could see the hurt and disappointment in her face... but what he didn't think he would see was the rage and hatred from her... and it was directed at him...

She could hold it back no longer, and she took out her saber and ignited it... "You knew... " She yelled as she came at him...

Reagan.jpg

Faust's face remains impassive at first, though a small half smile, widening into a grin, breaks out.

"Your hatred gives you focus and strength," he whispers, "but you have yet to realize its potential."

The hunter, cool and collected waits, his Sith weapon switching hands. "You found a piece of yourself missing for the longest time, Reagan dear. Now that you have it, you find it scarred and painted black with hatred and grief... Not what you wanted at all. It is in the past and it cannot be changed. It is part of your mosiac, part of you... Embrace it, or embrace the void."

At the last minute, he sweeps down, not only parrying her her blade, but shorting it out for several precious seconds. Faust's right hand flashes forward and there is a sharp crackling sound. Reagan is lifted off her feet and thrown back several yards as she is hit point blank with a bolt of force lightning- carefully and tightly controlled so as to avoid damaging his daughter, not intense enough to give Reagan lasting damage, but enough to hurt beyond anything she has ever felt before.

"Embrace the pain," he whispers. "Use it. Let it become part of you... then control it, drive it towards your desires." He meets Reagan's eyes. "I can see it clearly now. Like some wounded beast, clawing at a foe who wounded it, you seek my life..." Faust raises his chin, exposing his throat. "If that is what you truly want, then come," he challenges, "try and take it and prove your power."

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Reagan's blade flickered out for a few seconds and then came back on... and then the pain hit her... more severe then any she had ever felt... swallowing the scream that almost escaped her lips, she stood up...

Facing him, her face sweating and swelling slightly from the lightning... she held everything in check... almost as if she had become a void... Her expression was blank, and she didn't speak... she could feel their daughter... but choice not to tap into her powers... she would not use her against him... this was her fight, and hers alone... win or lose, she would face Faust herself...

She moved foward, more in control of herself and used her new powers to her advantage... and in doing so... she found that the anger and rage she had in her could be directed...

Her fiery red locks blowing about her face, she picked Faust up with the force, and moving her arm to the side, she threw him... he hit the rock solidly with a thud and she watched as he stood up... Standing her ground, she waited for him... and as he approached her... she slashed downwards with her saber... then turned and kicked him square in the chest... knocking him backwards...

Reagan.jpg

It wasn't hard for the Sith Master to tell that Anoon was fuming about him having stopped the blow that would have surely killed Procs, but it was required. There was no sense in them fighting right now, it would be better for them to develop more then continue to fight. It would push them deeper into the Darkness while strengthening them all at once. He wasn't ready to take Anoon to Roon quite yet, The link wasn't the fastest at getting jobs done so his order was probably still on hold with his luck.

It was as he sat in the cockpit of his ship thinking everything over that a familiar red light began to blink upon his console. He would have ignored it any other time, but something reached into him and compelled him to check and see whom it was from, there were very few people he wouldn't kill for interrupting him at this point in time...His feelings had not betray him...

"I need you. On Dagobah."

Her voice reverberated off the walls as his face dropped, his emotions threatening to burst outwards in a fiery expression of pure hatred and love. It was a truly odd feeling, that of hating someone and loving them at the same time, but it was one he was dealing with. Dealing with it like he did everything else, with great power but little forethought.

Without a word to his apprentice he stood, tossing a data-pad to Anoon as he moved towards the Cargo hold. The data-pad had information on how to construct a crystal for his saber, he had enough emotions brewing within him to do it properly, upon Korriban.

Five minutes later his Mech, The UnCrowned King, was in space and blasting into hyperspace, Destination: Dagobah.

Carnage.jpg

Faust remains silent as Reagan screams at him, merely beckoning her forward with a wave of his fingers, still crackling with lightning. If verily this was a battle of elemental proportions, fire and ice, each half of this once happy couple, summed it up.

He finds himself lifted off the ground and thrown. The momentum grew from his heavy armor, leaving an impact in the ground at the graves of his family. He grunts, knowing with one mistake here he would be joining them quickly enough. He struggles up, watching Reagan come with her saber. She kicks him, sending him sprawling flat. He watches her saber swing, and parries it once more with his sword- his slash driving up not only through the once more deactivated blade itself, but clean through the weapon, destroying it. Once more lightning crackles, shooting out of Faust's right hand, down the tang of his sword and out of the point, tearing into Reagan and sending her flying into the air.

She doesn't hit the ground, finding herself suspended in mid air about three feet off the ground, an invisible hand clenched around her neck, holding her up and squeezing.

Kneeling at first, then standing, Faust glares up at her.

"Impressive luv, but not quite enough to do me in. You've gotten stronger, but you still have yet to master the darkness with in," he notes dryly, his blue eyes dancing with amusement. "I belive this fight is almost over... You have still very much to learn and no time left to even begin to grasp it."

She feels the weapon destroyed in her hands, and the lightning run through her again... the intense pain almost knocking her out... as she is lifted into the air... and suspended there... instantly feeling the air being choked out of her... she glares down at him... Letting the force flow through her, she concentrates on herself a moment to bring air into her lungs, and without thinking, brings out her blaster, and shoots off a few shots at Faust... the first missing him, the second grazing his shoulder... the third so far outside of where Faust was standing... due to the fact that she was falling to the ground... he had lost his grasp on her, and she hit the ground hard...

Standing up from the ground... more then aware that something was not right... she grabbed him again with the force, and threw him back into his parents grave stones... as they broke, she picked up one of them with the force and heaved it downwards...

Reagan.jpg

Faust loosens his concentration, and subsequently, his grip, trying to evade Reagan's blasts. The first and third were of no consequence, but the second threatened to blow his head off. He shifts, watching it tear through his coat and rebound off his armor into the distance.

What crossed the line was being thrown the way he was, breaking those sacred markers. The pain in the back of his head was almost blinding, causing him to see red. When that save tombstone hovered over his head, Faust had had enough. He broke it using his fist and his raw strength and spite. The tablet shattered and with a roar, Faust stood up, sheething his blade.

"You've struck close to home, Reagan... Too close..." His eyes burn with blue fire, sucking all the heat out of the air around him. "You've learned more than I gave you credit for, but now this ends." His coat billows back and with a snap hiss, two lightsabers appear out of the white folds, landing in his hands. One is the red saber he took from Darla. The other his the blue blade he made himself. With a great, beastal cry, Faust charges her, looking as if to use both blades to cross-cut her into tiny pieces.

Standing her ground, she watches as he charges her... still not saying a word... and in the last second, she leaps up into a flip and springs over him high enough to evade the blades landing hard on her feet and quickly turning to face him... her arm outstretched she ripped the blue saber from his grasp, and watched as it sailed into her hand... she waited as he turned to face her, and suddenly...

She had known something was not right when she hit the ground hard from his grasp... she stood still... as he approached her, and she felt more then saw as he shoved her backwards... her mind screaming from the pain not from Faust, but from Camillia... a tear roled down her cheek as she knew that there would be no winner... no matter who came out victorious in the battle, they would still lose... she got to her knees... but could not get up any further...

Before the pain brought the darkness, she called out to him for the first time... Not in hatred... but with the love she had had for him for years...

"Faaauussssst... I... " Then she lost site of him, and she lay very still...

Reagan.jpg

At once the battle ends. As sudden as Faust's rage appeared, it vanishes. Both sabers deactivate and fly through the air, dissapearing into Faust's coat.

Gently, he kneels down and holds her to him.

"Test passed, Reagan," he murmurs softly in her ear. "You mastered your hatred enough to let it power you, but not enough that it consumed you and threw away the future you wanted. In that way, you're wise than I and you've earned the right to the knowledge of your past, and your title as a Lord of the Sith."

He says nothing for the longest time afterwards, just holding her.

After a very long time, Reagan opens her eyes... looking up into his eyes... "Faust... I... don't care about the past if it takes you from my future." She was biting back the pain, and trying extremely hard to hide it from him...

She tried to sit up, but the pain in her belly and back became intense, and she layed back down in his arms... "Something is wrong... I ... " She didn't want to admit to the pain she was in... she wanted to, but she couldn't, but she knew he could see it on her face...

She wrapped her arms around him, and pulled him down to her kissed him softly on the lips... "I do love you Faust... " Maybe if I just rest here for a little longer it will be okay... she thought to herself...

Reagan.jpg

"Rest easy," Faust whispers.

Though he wasn't a Jedi and couldn't use the Force to heal in the conventional sense, Faust knew enough about basic techniques to stifle nerve endings, dull the senses, and lull Reagan into a deep, forgetful slumber. While she was asleep, Faust checked over her, making sure she and the baby were alright. Satisfied, he turns back to business at hand.

As he carries Reagan down the cliff, and the unspoilt night sky emerges in all its brilliant glory, he looks back. There are four grave stones now. Three of them are new- carved from Faust's lightsaber- rebuilding the ones to honor his parents, and a new one to honor the in-laws he would never have. Their bones were, Faust admittedly, tragically lost to the waste and times, but perhaps they could be recovered later at his leisure. Ironic, he reflected how Anna's grave was left undamaged. For a moment, he swore he saw a flicker of blue and a faint smile from behind him, but even this instant was too fast for his own keen senses to pick up.

Later, tending to Reagan aboard her ship, the Bhelliom trailing behind in hyperspace, Faust lets her sleep. Faust, having slipped out of his armor, looks wearily at his own hands. Yet another kill he almost would regret, save for the futility of it. It was done and because of it, he survived. Reagan survived too, escaping the follies of the Empire and its teachings. Though he was a brutal and malicious man himself, he knew enough to witness the weakness that was inherent in such a system.

To give Reagan a chance to tap into the power inside her, he was willing to risk everything, hinging it all on an incident he himself would have forgotten, save for chance, or fate...

Never the less, the Jedi would bleed in due time and make good sport.

Finally Reagan stirs. Faust grins, nudging her awake. "You've slept for sometime, sleepyhead. Now that you've earned your title as Sith Lord, you might want to consider the following, a Darth name is always useful as is a properly built lightsaber, though swords are much more useful in my opinion. Finally, you might be up for a shower I'm hoping... I think we could both use one after that little melee back there."

Reagan opened her eyes, and look right into Faust's brillant blue ones... looking around the room a tad confused for a moment, she realized that they were on her ship...

"A Darth name... ???? what is wrong with the one I have... ???? and a new saber???? that one kind of got destroyed pretty quickly... didn't do me much good now did it... Maybe a sword would be better... but I'll have to think about it... "

She layed there for a moment, moving closer to him, to rest her head on his chest... "I think I needed the rest... I was... um... really hurting back there... " If she knew Faust, she knew that he had made sure that she and the baby were okay... and if there was something wrong, she probably would not be awake right now... he would have made sure that she slept through whatever till he could get her help not wanting to have her upset more... but she still had to ask... "Is...is Camillia okay?"

The look on his face told her she was right and that she was fine... "You know... I would really like a hot shower... and a nice massage would be really nice... " She smiled mischieviously at him...

Reagan.jpg

The Nubian vessel left the Raxus system shortly, as John puked up what almost resembled a charred lung. Nodding, he wiped his mouth and tried to speak, quickly interrupted by yet another vet of puke...

He figured it would not be long before they arrived at the Bar at the Center of the Universe...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Faust takes each question in turn, starting with the most important.

"The baby is fine. Neither of you were in any real danger during that fight." In truth the only really in any great danger was Faust himself- having to stave off potentially lethal attacks without being able to risk harming the woman he loved. "She's asleep. She found your trial... exercising..."

"As for the Darth name, it's a tradition. It's not necessary, but something to consider. A double identity can prove useful when the situation demands it. As for forging a saber or sword..." He smiles. "No hurry. If we do the latter we should take the time to properly synthesize a crystal. I find swords a bit more steady, and with the right skills, you can not merely stave off sabers, but decimate them." Faust pulls out his own blade, a relic to which he found himself attached early on. "I've been rediscovering the arts of Sith Steel forging... though it's a rare, hard process... with a cortosis weave..." he grins. "Perhaps something even more unorthadox, like a gunblade could be done." Faust makes a note to consult the famous Leonhart's Guide to Gunblades later to see about the viability of combining it with a Sith blade- maybe even to the hilt of his own sword... Such a deadly combination could be most interesting...

"Anyhow," he adds slyly. "I definitely think getting wet to deal with all that dust is... in order."

*drakes ship a modified y-wing arrives at his destination in space. A wandering asteroid which is slowly tumbling towards the Hoth system.*

*Getting up he sent out a message to Yoshiba saying*

"hello and greetings Yoshiba I am indeed sorry that I dissapeared on you. If you would like to contact me as well you need only call."

*After having done this he sent out another call to an old friend of his who he had not seen in a long time.*

"Hello Vladmir Faust. You may have forgotten about me for I have been inncommunicado for a long time. I am wondering if you can send me the discriptions on the exact making of a sith sword. I would like to see if it is a worthy addition to my armaments."

*That done he sat in his chair and waited for a reply from both sides.*

As yoshibas ship floated through space, a long forgotten name came to voice came to him, that of his old master.

hello and greetings Yoshiba I am indeed sorry that I dissapeared on you. If you would like to contact me as well you need only call." said the message.

Yoshiba was glad to hear from the old master of his, for he could be useful in the faction. Yoshibas ship continued its course to the exile planet.

It was all she could do to keep from giggling after he pulled away from her, her eyes focusing intently on his face: not the hardened face of a lost Jedi Knight, but the carefree face of his teenage self. Joy bubbled up like a boiling well inside of her, shining through her eyes as she gazed on him. As he ran his fingers down her cheek, she felt the touch of something cold and metallic that she hadn't noticed before. Reaching up, she grasped gently the hand that caressed her face. And pulling it in reach of her eyes, she gasped quietly.

There, on the little finger of his left hand, sat the ring he had given her that night in their grove. Another flashback whisked her away: she was sitting uncomfortably on the couch in her brother Tyler's room. He paced back and forth in front of her while she twisted the gold band around her finger several times, staring at the ground with a vengeance.

"Why won't you talk to me, Jaina? You've never hidden anything from me before, why now?" He stopped, resting his hands on his knees as he leaned in to try and catch her eyes directly. She avoided him: diverting her glance to a nearby patch of carpet, interesting herself with the tattered rug her pitten had most assuredly been toying with.

He stood, staring down at her in condescention. "I'm disappointed, Jaina."

"What do you want me to say?" She retorted. "That I'm sorry? I'm not."

He shot back almost instantly. "'Sorry' I could live without. Sorry I don't need. What I need to know is who. Who gave you this?"

Tyler glanced up abruptly, catching a glimpse of Ashley striding past the door to his room, her head hung, silent. His eyes almost instantly filled with tears.

"Why do I have to lose you as well?"

The ever-growing knot churned in her stomach. Talk to him...

"Tyler, I..." she began. Sighing, her voice dropped back down to nothingness as her resolve died, hatred at herself growing within her. "I can't tell you."

"Why not?" He knelt on the floor this time, resting his hands on her shoulders. "Jay, please, save me - and yourself the trouble. Just tell me the truth."

Ash, obviously hearing the shouting from within, backwheeled until she was standing on the threshold of the room.

"Ty? What is it?" She leaned against the doorway. Tyler stood up, his long steps carrying him to the edge of the room where she stood. They spoke in low tones for a while, unintelligible to Jaina's ears, for what seemed like a millennium. Deep within her, she could perceive - sense - the growing tension within her brother. Abruptly, he whirled to face her, the conversation finished. Coming back across the room towards her, he reached down. Jaina didn't flinch.

And with a sudden movement, ripping her soul from within her as well, he tore the ring off her finger with enough force that it ripped the flesh on top, scraping away almost down to the bone. She screamed: a bloodchilling yelp that seemed to echo in her ears as well as in her inner senses.

He broke into a run and Jaina had just enough consciousness to see him running down the stairs as if all hell had been turned loose and was after him.

~~~~

When she came to, Ashley had her propped up in her bed, wrapping the finger in gauze gently. "Easy, now," she said quietly. "You've had a hard day."

"No thanks to you," Jaina murmured, tears coming to her eyes.

"I told him nothing, Jay," she said, tying off the bandage roughly. Jaina winced. "He found it out for himself earlier. He was just trying to get you to tell him to see if you were going to be honest with him."

The younger girl closed her eyes again, shutting out the world as her inside world came trickling out onto her face. As the tears streamed freely down her cheeks, Andon's face flashed in front of her with such a finality that she gasped, the sudden intake of air setting free another stream of liquid.

~~~~

Jaina opened her eyes, revealing Andon's knowing smile. The tears blurred her vision, making her blink several times before she spoke again.

"I never forgot what he did to you. I never really forgave him," she whispered. "And I never really believed that you'd wait that long just to give it back to me."

He slipped the band off of his finger, taking her hand in his and laying the ring gently inside of it, folding her fingers over it.

"It was a gift, Angel," he whispered, the tears claiming him as well. With no spite, no anger, no remorse, he smiled at her. "Keep it."

"Gladly," she whimpered, throwing herself into his embrace.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

Rajah took off her sunglasses and pocketed them before she answered Hou-Jo, "I'm hoping like crazy my ship is still on Bespin. I had someone take it back to Cloud City after they dropped me off in the midst of the most recent attack on Coruscant."

She lowered her head a bit and smiled, "I had intentions of joining the conflict. On my own. Knew I'd most likely end up dead. Didn't care." Rajah looked up at the ex-Jedi, her smile broadened. "Stopped at the Last Call first...for a shot or two of courage before charging into battle. Got distracted. Damn that place." she joked affectionately. "Every time I go there I meet someone...intriguing. And get distracted by them."

Rajah's smile slowly faded as she thought about what she had intended to do during the battle. "Were you there?" she asked, the tone of her voice dropped a notch, "At the temple as it was being attacked?" She knew he had to have been, but just had to ask.

Skye let I-Nine pilot the ship, making several changes of course while she rested. She went into a meditation, reaching outwards. A strong urge to visit her mother overcame her.

"Tzeentch love, do you mind if I don't accompany you to Vjun. I want to see my mother, "she glanced at Krishna, "and possibly introduce Krishna to his grandmother."

She headed into the cockpit, telling I-Nine that at the next jump he was to set a course for Corellia. She went back to see the others.

"Soon be at Corellia, It's a shame we didn't bring Amon with us." She added to Krishna, "You'll love your grandmother, Talia."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Throughout the medium-length journey through hyperspace, Sirvani sat in the cockpit, tight-lipped, listening to John throw up in the back, but not paying any attention. She was trying to sort this whole thing out, and see what it meant to her. It was odd; she had thought she had gotten control of this situation, and that it had been behind her for good. She had summonded all the strength that she possessed, and some that she didn't even know she had, and accepted that John was really sorry.

But now...this baby threw everything into chaos. She didn't know how to deal with it. Her darkest fears were creeping forward into her mind and heart, threatening to take over. She remembered for an instant the old saying: All who gain power are afraid to lose it. As soon as it entered her mind, she modified it. All who gain anything that is worth something, are afraid to lose it. And that is exactly what I fear...

She reached out for her training, or anything to help her focus her mind. But nothing came to her. She tried to embrace her fear, to channel it into the Force, but nothing happened. I am a Sith Master, she thought. I know I'm better than this...

Just then, the rational part of her mind took over. It's just a baby. It's not a big deal. Get a grip. You'll just go see it, say hello to it's mother, leave, then never see it again. Nothing will change. You'll go home, get married to John, and then be happy the rest of your life. That's it. Simple. If you can't do this, then you aren't even deserving of anything you've earned, whether title, possession, or emotion.

As she decided this, the light on the panel began to flicker, and Sirvani came back to reality. She straightened up, and smoothly brought the ship out of hyperspace over the planet that served as the galaxial center.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

"Were you there? At the temple as it was being attacked?"

Hou-Jo nodded. "Everytime," he said a bit bitterly.

He didn't say anything for a while.

"So what business were you on while at Bespin before the battle?"

His eyes slammed shut as the vision flashed before his eyes again. Good thing the ship was in hyperspace and didn't require him to fly it at the moment."

Dash waited until his ship was out of the Corucant Atmosphere and had cleared the most used shipping lanes before engaging the Hyperdrive, and making the first jump towards Ilum.

Dash was not expecting to much excitement during this trip, after all he was flying solo.

::No longer requiring a physical body, Tzeentch released himself from the Sith master that he had been inhabiting, leaving him inside the Star Weaver. Material things no longer had any meaning to the deity.

A disoriented Ahriman awakes some time later, aboard his ship. Collecting himself, he makes best speed for the nearest Sith base. Having recently aided Kakuto Ryu in attaining the throne, it was time to consolidate his own power as the Dark Lord's right hand man.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Nom kept silent within his ship, knowing full well what he was going to attempt. The training droid behind him was only for something to do. Form III was just too much for the droids at the temple to handle. The droid was there for Nom to duel while waiting for the moment he needed. He just hoped the weather on Ossus was like it was the last time he was there.

He kept his ship in a steady course, knowing that Ossus was just a few hours away.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

As the shuttle hurtled across the vast empty dpeth of space, Fynn took time to think about his old Master. It had been some time since had spoken with Master Skye, in fact...he couldn't remember seeing her since he had been kighted. "You know, I think we should stop off to see my old master if your up for it..." If it was possible, he would find her, introduce Nivana and catch up on old times. Most of all he wanted her to see that he had become a knight, to just capture in a small way her approval. He knew it was petty, but still he couldn't deny his desire to make his old master proud.

He broke out a ration pack, and handed some to his new ward. "Sorry, but were all out of cuisine foods. This will have to do. Now how about we return to some of your training?" Fynn said as he awaited a response from Nivana who seemed to be off in her own galaxy of thoughts.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet