Space

Ary the Grey

Kira turned to Locke, this time not hiding her laugh,

"Your incorrigible! Naked indeed!"

Her smile turned secretive... You never can tell... it might be...

She turned back to check their co-ordinates, setting a few random jumps before their final destination.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

"I can't help it. I know what I like, and the naked surprise is by far the greatest of all the surprises known to man."

Locke stood up and head out of the cockpit, feeling this might be a long trip.

"I'm going to go back to my cabin to study and exercise. Need anything before I do? Sensual massage? They say I have magic fingers..."

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

Blushing again, Kira glanced down at the console infront of her, it would be a while before the next jump.

"While it sounds intriguing and tempting, I'm not sure that you would stop at just a massage?"

She glanced back up at him, pink tinging her cheeks. The non sensible part of her waring with the sensible, wanting to feel those 'magic fingers'.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Alora set her course for Cardia, the new Sith Academy that she had heard the call for, then headed in to check on her passenger and get to know him alittle.

"I'm Alora... you are?"

She cocked her head to the side, testing the young man with the force, feeling the darkness radiating from him.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"History shows that the only thing you can ever be certain of is that you can't be certain of anything. I promise nothing."

Locke leaned against the doorway cooly.

"My offer stands as is."

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

Kira was torn, especially after dealing with some of the tasks back on Mon Calamari. She stood, trusting that he wouldn't take things too far and placed her hand in his...

"Lead the way"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

As the ship bearing Mistress Skye, Darla, Fynn and Darex hurtled towards thier destination, Fynn sat in the galley, enjoying a delcious meal prepared by his master. "I see cooking runs in the family, your daughter made a simialar meal on the way too Maltauros" Fynn said casually as he and the others ate.

Darla had been quiet, as if her thoughts werent totally with group. Fynn decided to ask his master a question that had plauged him since he had begun his training it was a revelation that Fynn had heard from Mistress Skyes' lips, and had felt in thier force bonding session. Darla finished quickly and left to meditate.

As the meal drew to a close the Fynn moved to follow Mistress Skye to her quaters. "Mistress Skye, I have a difficult question for you, I will understand if you don't wish to discuss it. " But Mistress Skye seemed willing to answer his question. She allowed him top enter and bade him to sit with his legs folded, in a meditation like stance. She did the same.

"You mentioned your...brother, that he had fallen to the darkside. Do you ever fear that you may follow him?" Fynn asked seriously. His face seemed to yearn for an answer that he could not yet conjure in his mind.

Edited by Guest

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

As the Y-wing blasted into space, Mael couldn't help but chuckle. "Master, aren't Jedi suppossed to be wise?" he asked Keiran.

Looking back at Hoth, he noticed that it would be nightfall soon. It's going to get cold for them...I wonder if they'll survive. "No one can track this ship, I ran multiple scans and swapped out the computer equipment myself. We're good."

michael_scott_gangmember.jpg

"Fabulous. You're from Naboo correct? We'll head there; the swamps would be very familiar to you and they are full of life. Meaning, they are also full of the force."

Keiran sent the ship rocketing towards Naboo.

siggggy5ko.jpg

The Jolian Tru flew out of the hangar at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, it's engines roared as it flew out of the atmosphere towards the void of space. Shawn didn't know the course, but simply activated the auto-pilot as his master instructed, and the ship's hyperdrive engine hummed to life and they sped off towards an unknown destination.

"Master, something has been on my mind, I know I should let it go but I can't. About that former Jedi that was causing a commotion in the hangar, you said you would tell me about him when we were in private, now we are."

He didn't know what answer to expect, he just had to get it off his shoulders so he could clear his mind.

Skye gave thought to Fynn's question,

"No, I don't fear heading down my brother's path. When I first met my brother, he was escaping the sith. He'd been an apprentice with them. A friend of mine, a Jedi Knight - Ben'a Solo, came across him and brought him to Naboo where Tares was training me. Before then, I didn't even know that I had a brother. He was trained and Knighted as a Jedi. I'm not sure what happened to make him turn again. I intend to find out but no matter what path he chooses, he is still my brother. While I don't agree fully with what some of the Jedi Order hierarchy do, I wouldn't turn down the dark path. Even if I have had to treat the Sith from time to time in my healer capacity."

She smiled before continuing.

"There have been times when the darkside has tempted - it will tempt everyone. You just have to be strong enough with your resolve to resist it."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

<>

<>

Dashel turned to his fellow Padawan.

"Ti is short for Tiy'lu'frin, and its meaning doesn't translate very well, but essentially it means Claw Prints filled with Water in the old temple language of my people. It is a YT-2451 light corvette, a variant model of the YT-2400 freighter. Basically licensed by Corellia to be produced at my people's shipyards and specialized for sublight intercepts. Eventually, I want to improve the hyperdrive and a modify and upgrade a couple of other systems that definately need improving"

"I am a Triani, our homeworld is Trian, but I was born on the penal colony of Exiau three to a pair of minor nobles whom were really minor functionaries in the governors court there. Our only major enemies that far our where the Corporate Sector Authority, or they were until we set our first shuttle down onto Siao III, intent on creating a new colony there."

"The priestess whom stepped out to give the ritual blessing was immediately attacked by 2 meter tall, snarling menace. Any who came to help were also cut down but what we thought was an indigenous predator. Later expeditions would capture one of these and routine DNA testing confirmed what had become popular rumor just from videos of the things. The pack predators where Triani, but far more savage than even our worst criminals. In fact, there DNA had turned out to be somehow retrogated yet there was something more. In the centuries since then, no other evidence has been found to say what altered those Triani."

"When word got about this planet, other peoples came to Siao III, intending to hunt our fallen brethren. My people's military, in combination with the priestesshood, created a special unit, the Rangers, to serve as guides on Siao III and patrol both on the planet and in space in small squads nimble enough to stop intruders yet with enough firepower to defend against all but major threats. It is considered a honor to be invited to serve there, as it means additional training in the ancient religion and martial arts of our people. I had been out of training for about a year when while examining this lightsaber and that holocron at the invitation of an archeologist, the holocron activated and named me Jedi. Two days later the Ti was given to me and I was sent to the Jedi temple."

"As for my life before becoming a ranger? Well, that was simple. I enlisted at eighteen, and by 25 I had been invited to join the rangers."

"The astromech is an R3 unit. Quite old, its been in my family for at least three generations since it was given to a grandfather for his heroics in his starfighter during the last major conflict witht he CSA. Its never had its memory erased in that time. Truth be told, I am not sure what I would do without it now. Its has abilities I am sitll finding out about."

"Which reminds me, it downloaded some information about Ilum for me before we left. Seems we are headed to the planet where Jedi padawans pick out the crystals that they eventually get to put into the first lightsabers they construct on their own. Its one of several open worlds used for that purpose, with other being more clandestine. The Sith of course, use crystals from different sources. R3 noted that those planets were in the encrypted section of the temple records and he would not access those without asking permission. "

Dashel finally growled out, "From my brief acquaintance with Master Neo, he pushes hard, but isnot this a little fast?"

"Enough about me. What of yourself?"

Zane's ship made a few stops, one back to Corellia quickly for his parts and halfbuilt lightsaber, and then back into space. He fiddled with his lightsaber, making some progress but his mind was elsewhere. He was feeling anxious about leaving his wife behind while going on some damn fool crusade. He was feeling like there was something more he could do with the Force, but something was holding him back.

As he emptied his mind and focused on his crystal, he felt a sharp, mental noise. His eyes bolted closed, and for several flashing moments, he had a premonition, a vision of a possible future. He saw his destiny.

He saw Ilum once again.

Zane concentrated and focused himself once again. This time, his mind became clear. Once he fixed the final parts of his new teal lightsaber, he set his ship for the ice planet.

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

Sahv Yorr and Dashel Illioni traveled through space toward Ilum via their master's ship.

In the cockpit where Dashel sat staring out through the transparisteel window at the passing lights, Sahv came rushing in, having found something.

"Dashel! I was milling around in the adjacent room and came across a holocron with a note attached instructing us to play it."

Sahv put down a small device on an empty seat and pushed one of its three buttons. A small blue depiction of Neo appeared.

"Hello, apprentices. By the time you hear this, I'm sure my hasty departure will have left you with little information with regard to your current mission. That, my padawans, was intentional. And this, my very young apprentices, is a personal recorder device. You may find that leaving clues behind for friends... or enemies... can be useful. ... ... All Jedi learners travel to Ilum when nearing their final days as a trainee. This is not THAT trip. You two are going merely to do some field research. You will travel to some caves in the very southernmost quarter of the planet -- put on some warm clothes. When you get within a certain proximity of Ilum, you will be able to access the rest of this message, which will have more details on those crystals you will be looking for. Until then, Neo out.

"Well, Dashel... so that's that." Sahv said matter-of-factly.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Mallichae Syn took a deep breath, feeling better that the Sith Master was on board this craft. Maybe, just maybe they would have a chance now. The ship groaned and began shaking violently, an intense ripping sound echoing through the confined space. Yet, he remained calmed and reassured with the dark prescences.

"Syn. My name is Syn."

He'd say in a darkened tone, while moving the locks of hair from his beautifully structured facial features. Syn would then shift his body to face the women in a more directed fashion..

P3UXctm.gif

"So where's your Master Syn? I don't understand why you'd just be left on your own in the middle of a battle in enemy territory unless of course your master got killed?"

She tilted her head enquiringly at him. Maybe if this one didn't have a Master she might train him. She didn't have any luck taking on the last one as the Dark Lord had had other plans for the turned Jedi.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The question that arose, quickly and efficiently sent a string of hatred through his body. He'd sit and ponder what exactly did occur during their time on that decimated planet. Then to the best of his memories he would explain the situation to the Sith Master..

"Abandoned. Abandoned in the heat of battle, our confined division split apart and took on an assortment of different foes. I, ofcourse was left in the dark once the battle between my opponent and I had come to a reassuring stop. Regardless, my master and team had dispersed into secrecy leaving me behind without warning and without care.."

The saddened words were spoken in a whispered manner, showing the disgust and grudge that was held deep down within himself. Although, the team didnt get to acquaint themselves with one another too well, he still missed the comforting words that were constantly spouted between them. Maybe this one could ofcourse provide a sense of security herself..

P3UXctm.gif

I feel his hate... this one might be willing... his darkness is empowering...

"Ok Syn. How would you feel about me becoming your new Master? Any objections?"

The warning beep sounded from the cockpit and she signalled for him to join her in there as she prepared to drop out of hyperspace. Turning to him once more she added,

"I'd need to know what training you have had already"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Carving into the face of Syn, barely apparent, but there nontheless - A smile. He'd keep direct eye contact with the Master, and nod in acceptance to what was said. He'd rim the outline of his warming robe and then pull the thick, overshadowing hood over his head, veiling his face once more.

"No objections here.."

- Following Alora into the cockpit section of the well structured ship, Syn would quickly conjure up the knowledge of what he was taught from his previous master.

"Weapon construction, Team tactics, Basic Espionage. That should sum it up well enough?"

P3UXctm.gif

Alora nodded her head as she took the pilots chair preparing to come out of hyperspace.

"So what aspects would you like to learn and which weapons have you built? Or did you just get the basic's and not actually build them?"

She was thinking that they would do abit of combat training once on Cardia - she also wanted to have her ship modified at the ship yards, extra shielding placed on it so that she would be able to come and go from Mimban as she chose. Once they were back at Mimban she would go further into his training - including the construction of his crystal if he hadn't already made it.

((next post Syn, you can post us coming out of hyperspace above Cardia, but don't land ))

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

After awaking form her slumber Darla joined Skye and Fynn in the galley for some food. she ate quietly, alone with her thoughts. Darla was glad that Darex had been brought with them, when he awoke he should be good as new after the bacta. Then they could go in search of Shy-Ree.

But these were not the thoughts that occupied Darla mind. She couldnt stopthinking about Ryu and how much her perception of him had changed, once her sworn enemy and now...Now it seemed liked everything he said was so right and true...She was not a vicious killer like him, but she knew she had it with-in herself. This had been shown in moments when the balance had been tipped and she had spiralled out of control.

The other thing on her mind was Tzeencth. She had gone to Maltauros in search of answers...in search of him...Some of her questions had been answered,but she had not seen Tzeencth or been able to confront him in her time there. She needed to know why he had entered her mind and tempted her with power...

Is it something I even want?

Darla knew that power corrupts...But she had been able to withsatnd all the darkness with-in herself and remain in control...If she was granted any more power or knowledge, be it from the The Dark Lord Of The Sith or from the God Of Chaos, would she be able to remain herself? In control? Or would she be lost to the darkness, her worst fears realised?

Feeling heavy with thought Darla when to see Darex in the medical bay. He had still not awoken and was leeping soundly. Darla collapsed into a chair next to his bed with a deep sigh. Her long dark hair was loose and hung down over her face obscuring her features from view. Hiding with he thoughts Darla sat and tried to calm her troubled mind.

Rannrsig.jpg

Dashel left the room and headed for a bank of storage units he had noticed earlier. Carefully rifling through them, he eventually found the cold weather survival gear that he and his fellow padawan would need. With little information on how long they would be exposed or to even what they were going to be exposed to he would equip them for a medium duration, high difficulty stay.

He keyed the ship's intercom to general broadcast and said, "Sahv, I have prepared a cold weather bundle for you. I will put it at the foot of your bunk. Maybe its not very Jedi to do so, but with the relatively little information we have, I though it might be wise to prepare."

Dashel dropped the package for Sahv off at the padawan's bunk. He then proceeded to an empty compartment with a pair of training sabers to see how they could be adapted to some of the temple sequences he had trained in. An indifferent student to those sequences, (he passed at the bottom of his class) he did retain enough knowledge to know that the sword styles from those teachings worked well with lightsabers. His indifference came with a price. Had he trained more diligently, he would not have numbed his arms, his legs, or his stomach while trying to use the short training sabers. Dashel did not even try the full sized training saber or the one from the old master. Too dangerous.

His nerves calmed, and curiousity satisfied, he went back to his bunk and looked over the items he had prepared for himself. To the usual gear he had packed, he added general purpose cutting tools as well as some specialized rock cutting tools. As for weapons, he decided that the old lightsaber, along with his two matched blasters and his ankle strapped hold out blaster would be enough.

Dashel inventoried his gear, finally satisfied that he had prepared as muich as he could, once again keyed the intercom, "Sahv, I am going to the room where you found Master Neo's holocron. Since I have finished preparing as much as I can before Ilum, I think I will meditate some on our journey and see what I can learn. If you want, please join me."

Fynn listened intently to his masters' answer. Mistress Skye explained what happened with such freeness and candor, that Fynn felt bad for even asking. He realized that his Master was not the type to hold secrets. He had wondered if his master had ever felt the subtle pull of the darkside, and now that it was admited he felt more at ease with her.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Zane worked some nimble fingers on his communication console in an effort to locate his master's comm signal on Naboo. Weird thing was, there was no trace of it there. Something tells me he wouldn't shut off such a thing.

He scanned other planets, and found Hoth to hold the man he was looking for. He was beyond curious at this point, and sent a message to his master over his comm link.

zane35aw.jpg

Scorp had grown curious to just what Zane was doing. Still reflecting on the conversation he had just had with him he decided he might as well follow and see what happens. Naturally this brought him to Hoth.

What could he be looking for here.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Zane, DJK and HJP milled around on the ship a moment. Zane offered them both something to eat when they got a communication from Scorp's ship.

"Go ahead Scorp."

zane35aw.jpg

Scorp sent out his message.

"So that what you were doing Padawan Zane picking up your Master. I wonder how they Got to Hoth If you had to pick them up. No matter anyway. Would you be interested in helping me go get Padawan Kayla back in to the secure hands of the Jedi?"

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Zane nodded. "Yeah, I would be more than glad, considering it's my fault she's there anyway."

He looked to both HJP and DJK. "Master Jedi, I hope you're not too busy to help us out; she's in the claws of the Emperor after all, and we'd appreciate any help we can get."

zane35aw.jpg