Korriban

Exodus

Barohm Zar sits and continues meditating.

Damn it, someone kill someone already...you are all pathetic...in battle, the quickest battle is always the best...don't leave yourself open...kill and move on...

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Tash uses the force to pull a Sith Saber and the vibroblade from the ewok's neck to him. He sends the vibroblade flying at John's back. With a snap and a hiss, a crimson blade leaps out from the handle, while Tash follows the blade to attack John.

tashkri.jpg

*As his small ship landed near the complex, he couldnt help but muster a smile. He climbed out, dragging a large bag behind him as though it were a mere pebble. He entered silently, gazing around at this new base before setting off down one of the halls. He came to some double doors, inside, he heard the sounds of a fight, or at least, the sounds of many fights. Raynuk smiled once again and pushed the doors open..

Good to be home...

..he came in apon the room where all the apprentices were duking it out with eachother, watching for a moment with mild amusement, the bag still being dragged behind him. After watching the fights for a minute or two, Raynuk walked forward, into the epecenter of the fighting. As he walked, he threw apprentices across the room that Raynuk deemed to be too close to the Knight. After sucessfully crossing the room, and tossing the apprentices like sticks, he made his way down another tunnel, and came apon the room where his old master, turned best friend, Barohm Zar sat meditating. Raynuk watched the man who had become a living legend among the Sith, and then picked up and tossed the large bag he had dragged from the ship and crossed his arms as it landed dully beside Zar.

"I brought you a housewarmin' gift Zar..."

He then reaches out and unclasps the top of the bag, letting it fall slightly to reveal the face of a freshly killed, tortured and unfortunete smuggler who Raynuk "negotiated" the use of his ship from.

"Figured you'd need somma these for your famous pile of flesh"

Raynuk stood and waited, the saaame ol evil sneer on his young face*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Barohm Zar nodded in respect to his apprentice.

"Welcome home...I sense you have grown on your journey...where did you go? And, where is your apprentice...I hope you did not desert him..."

He nods to a spirit in the room.

Take that and skin it...we'll need it for my new carpet...

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

John's attention from his battle with Abaddon gets pulled by the infuriating little challenge... Immediately, John's sith saber parries the vibro-blade back towards the fool... It flies and as Tash attempts to block it, it manages to slip through and stabs him in the foot... As he forces his pain to anger and move forwards, his foot manages get loose, his foot severely burned and injured, and he begins to charge towards John with his crimson blade in the air, albeit awkwardly...

John back leaps from his battle with Abaddon to take care of this apprentice before he infuriates him any more... Using force speed, John blurs right by Tash as he attempts to run towards John's original position, his lightsaber blade arcs up towards Tash's pelvic bone... Though the apprentice manages to parry the blow, barely, John does do serious damage to Tash's walking abilities and balance... Severely crippling the young apprentice...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"very well my friend, I shall return shortly...with my apprentice in some form or another..."

*He turned and exited the room again, his cloaks sweeping behind him as he dissapeared into the darkness of the tunnels, his mind listening to the ancient spirits who rested here as he walked back to where his ship sat.*

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Soon after his departure from Zar's chambers, his ship once again lifted off and set off on his navigational path which would give him several random hyperspace jumps to carry him back to the last place he called home...*

1fE1uLv.png

A sleek cruiser exits lightspeed over the ancient Sith world. The vessel's pilot, Hale Akturus, activates the cruiser's communicator, and sends a transmission down to the surface.

This is Lord Hale Akturus requesting clearance to land. I was informed by my comrade, Lord Ar-Pharazon, of a special gathering.

Not hearing any reply from Kenshin Karn, shunting the pain from his mangled arm, Moves into position, bringin up the reticle on his rifle so that John was cleanly in his sights. Steadying his breathing he makes sure that the center is located where it will do the most damage.

Focusing his thoughts, finger barely tightening on the trigger he notices John look his way. Immediately he shifts and fires! Sending two bolts directly at the center of the commmanders forehead. Before the bolts have a chance to travel more than a meter, he is in motion, rolling to another spot in the darkness.watchin as the bolts fly toward the commander. One grazes his head opening up a gash from the front running along the side of his head. The other right behind, slams into his face, Melting the entire right side, and crippling him!

I will crush You!

Tash feels the pain of the blade in his foot, and let that pain fuel his anger and his power. With a grunt of pain he rips it out of his foot, and turns to face John. Blaster shots graze his shoulder as Malaki takes a shot at John.

John falls over, crippled. Tash sees the opportunity and brings the vibroblade to attack position. He leaps forward and slams the knife in John's head, and then keeps stabbing him until his head looks like mince meat. John is now dead.

Tash gets up and turns to face the cowardly sniper.

tashkri.jpg

Kenshin still hiding in the shadows watches as Abbadon falls to the ground injured. He takes this opportunity to climb down very slowly and quietly. Abbadon still hears him. He watches as the other two fight. He has almost completely healed himself. He waits untill Abbadon gets up. As soon as Abbadon has regained his footing. Kenshin throws his other sword at Abbadon and it pierces his right foot. By the time the sword impacts Abbadons foot. Kenshin has pulled his other sword and hit Abbadon in the neck with the hilt, causing him problems breathing. Kenshin decides to switch to a more suitable fighting style. First he slices off Abbadons hand and walks away. He sheaths his sword and takes out his back sword. He takes it out and uses his eyes to watch every move that Abbadon will make.

Edited by Guest
33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

ooc:

1.your a newb shut up you cant post correction on other peeps posts

2. that is an ohk and illegal if you want to post like that youll be banned. i am calling the mods...

I will resume as usual with my posts shortly

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Okay, stop. Tash that is a one hit kill. You need to edit to allow a response from John.

I spoke to Kenshin, and he is editing out the actions of abbadon to allow a response. There is no kill there.

Abbadon you have a sword in your foot, and Maliki did shoot you. You go from there.

Tash, you have walking problems, as John did strike you. Maliki you have serious damage to your arm/hand.

Please continue from there.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Abaddon hissed with pain...he ripped the knife from his stabbed foot and chucked it at the blaster using whore who had shot him...

The knife caught her straigh in the stomach pinning her to the wall...

Abaddon dropped into a deeper stance thankfully the blaster wound wasnt bad and the foot would only cause pain and would not hinder his movements....

His body turned with a blood red glow he glided in and out of stances as he charged his eyes seemed to engulf his opponent and paralyzee him with fear

His charged his assainlent who had stabbed his foot... he let his ghurkas fly he slashed at the man ripping the saber from his grip as the man tried vainly to block...

His force strength had worked

His next strike was with the smaller ghurks kinfe cutting deep into the mans stomach...abaddon whirled back into a left front stace sidesteppings Kenshins futile attempt to strike back abaddon knocked parryied the bald at the hilt slashing it making it shock the mans arm...

He was moentarily paralyzed

With this abaddon flipped back

"My combat skill are far beyond your capabilities if you are wise you would not have attacked me"... Abaddons voice seemed to come from all directions.

Abaddon lifted his sword as if to kill but instead stepped back to see wether the fool would know when to quite.

OOC: LAP this is not my first lol though i quite last year when as i posted they banned the school ip and i didnt feel like posting from my house...at that time

Edited by Guest

Chacter Sheet

Kenshin picks up his sword and backs away into the shadows. He wraps his new wounds. He goes to his hiding spot and grabs a blaster rifle. Heknows noone has foud his spot yet and noone would untill he fired his shot. He makes sure there is no glare and and he aims his blaaster. He feels pains in his stomach. He aims at Malaki and Tash. He chooses Malaki and aims at his head." Noone can find me here. Noone even saw me duck in here." He lays his swords on the ground and waits untill he has a good shot.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

John stands up after taking a shot that grazed his arm... His reaction time was weakened by the stinging sensation but force-capable enough to send the body of his currently obnoxious opponent to the wall...

Hitting the wall with a thud, Tash's body falls and the vibro blade shifts unevenly with each movement, causing greater levels of pain...

In John's usual tone of irony, sarcasm and some slight arrogance; "what pray tell did you think you were going to do with the vibro-blade, i know you wish to kill me, but at least act with decency while i duel another... Choose another opponent, there are plenty for you... however since you wish to kill me and have insulted me thus far, please go ahead... try to finish what you started... or die trying, whichever comes first..."

John's sith saber and his lightsaber take on an offensive stance ready to slice this man in half... The man also brings his lightsaber up to fight back and pulls out the vibro-blade in his foot...

"well whenever you're ready?" John's eyes have a firey glint, greater than usual... He feels especially vengeful, demonic, and cruel...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Kenshin waits for Malaki to move into his line of sight. During this time he tries to hela himself. He puts some ointment on his burn, he puts some bacta pataches on his ciuts and scrapes. He will need to be in top condition on the end. He knows that he will need every ounce of strength he can get and he will need all of his wits about him. He stays low but rehearses in his mind the katas that he used to do untill he first came here. He hopes Malaki moves soon.

Abaddon walks up to the fool who had shot him next. This man must pay for his error....

" you had better learn to shoot" he says to the man standing in front of him trying desperately to rip the knife from his stomach...

Abaddon *laughs* his rage still evident in the red glow that still surrounds him. Abaddon chops the blaster in half and watches as it fries the man desperately pinned to the wall...

The fool now tried even harder to remove the knife but he was quite stuck in there....

"Youll eventually get out hope its before you bleed to death" His voice echoed from all directions...

Abaddon stepped back pulling the knife from him and tossing it at Tash catching her square in the right shoulder...

"Dont interrupt my battles again...."

The body malakiddarklighter slumps to the ground...still alive but clinging desperately at his stomach.

Abaddon steps back and watches all that is going on and straps on healing patches accordingly...

Chacter Sheet

*The Moore pulled out of hyperspace and dropped into the atmosphere surrounding Korriban. It had been quite some time since she had visited the planet and much had changed. She landed and stepped out of her craft into the complex that seemed to be a new addition since her last visit, at the very least she had never been there. Even now she could feel something tugging at the edge of her consciousness... something that she had to do... but she brushed it aside. She set off down the halls, her black cloak billowing about her feet as she strode purposefully further into the building, not quite sure where she was going or why... but at the very least she was away from Byss from the moment, and while she was here perhaps she could do some good... or bad... whichever, but at least she would be doing something...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*Raynuk's ship once again appeared over Korriban, followed shortly by Auren, he made the necissary communications and landed where he did before, exiting his ship and making his way back to the chambers where Zar was*

"I have returned again, with my appretice this time.."

1fE1uLv.png

*Auren stepped out of her ship and watched Raynuk go. She deliberatly waited a few mintues before making her own way down the long halls... now that she was here she wasn't quite so sure of herself as she had been, but she wasn't about to back out now... if only she could figure out what to do next. She nodded respectfully to those who passed as she made her way further into the complex.*

1077835329_uresAuren2.JPG

*Ciagyoel followed in and bowed slightly to Barohm Zar. He sat down in a part of the room and instantly many rocks and piles of debris left there...bones...and other apparell found themselves floating in intricate patterns around him as he waited to be instructed.*

ciagyoel.jpg