Korriban

Exodus

Abaddon saw the blood coming but had no idea how he would avoid it. He turned his back to it and it covered his claok...an expensive claok from corellia.

infuriatedhe through it off in disgust. His eyes glowed red for a second then he was calm again.

Oh well the blood would add character.....

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Furiously, Willet scrambles for the body, but is crowded out by the others. Before he can get to the feast, Zar explodes the corpse.

"Yub! Yub!"

[Translation: Oh glorious days! A lovely crimson shower! Ah truely this is a great occasion.]

Suddenly realizing that he didn't get anything to eat, Willet's tummy growls. A rage builds up in the Ewok's system at Zar for destroying his meal, but realizing that attacking him would be death and then some, the ewok instead eyes his blood stained brothers in training with a lick of the lips. Foaming slightly at the mouth, he charges Kenshin, aiming to take a savage chunk of blood stained flesh off his leg with his bare teeth. Willet slips on the now wet floor as he runs and with a *THUD*, crashes into a wall that seems to be weeping blood from it's chisled stone surface.

" "

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

Sadism leaves his quarters just in time to see the spectacle and he wonders what sort of Sith these animals were. Killing an enemy and enjoying it is one thing but to rip apart a body to eat it was below his standards. Silently Sadism made his way down towards the main landing pad. The main pad doors slid open with a whine. Sadism strolled out and headed towards the Shuttle waiting at the end of the pad. Quickly the dozen Sith guard who were stationed on the pad lined up to form a honour guard. Sadism stopped and looked at the last two, ”œ You two to my shuttle and prepare my shuttle for lift off ”

Barohm Zar looked at Kenshin.

"You look hungry..."

He shrugged it off, he would torture the poor souls later. He needed an apprentice...somebody he could train in the dark arts...these hopefuls were full of hope and joy to become a Sith, but he needed someone who would go to whatever it took to become a Sith.

"I will be hosting a contest..."

A small smile creeped on his face as some weapons fabricated in the room next to him. He motioned to the weapons...vibro axes, blades of various kinds, a lightsaber or two, and some blaster rifles.

"You all seem motivated...yet...I need to see at what lengths you would go to become a Sith...a Sith stands alone...if you are strong enough, you need not have comrades to aid you in battle....it is for this reason that I am hosting a contest...you will all fight in here...all of you will fight till only one is left standing. When that one is left standing he...will become my apprentice. I will leave you to your duties."

Barohm Zar walked out of the room. The room shut itself off to those in it and the weapons beckoned them.

Choose wisely...the last one standing is the one worthy of becoming a Sith...

OOC: If you guys have questions about this, PM me.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Kenshin walks over and examinesthe weapons. He knows not how to use a lightsaber yet so he eliminates those. A blaster would work from a distance but if someone got close them he would be dead. So he either had a chance at a vibroblade or a different type of blade. He picks up a sith sword and practices with it. He waits for the others to choose weapons.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

OOC: sorry been so long. Th rennaisance faire around here is open and I work with the scottich regiment out there.

IC: Karn watched as the students ripped apart the body, completely destroying pieces and eating others. He could see blood soaked viscera everywhere. As he was attempting to move toward the body, Lord Zar used the force to obliterate the body Covering everyone with a fine mist of red rain.

He wiped this out of his eyes, and licks his hands clean. It tasted slaty and coppery, sliding down his throat. Through the force, he could barely catch the thoughts of Sadism as he left the hall. One emotion that he could feel without a doubt was derission. He thought they were beneath him in thier actions and He had to agree with him to a point. Consuming someones body was in some cultures accepted. Where he was raised it was not. So he chose not to partake.

He listened as Lord Zar outlined for them the scenario of his "test". He eyed all the weapons as they appeared on the table. He was familiar and extremely proficient with the majority of them, but the lightsabers and sith sword intrigued him the most. He walked over to the table and picked up a saber, looking at its design and wondering what it took to use one. He held it out in front of him and hit the activation button. Instantly the air was filled with a snap hiss and the smell of ozone wafted around the room. The ruby blade was about a meter long. Karn took a few practice swings with it. It felt light and extremely dextrous. He smiled. Somehow when he had picked this weapon up. He had felt like it was speaking to him. Accepting him as it's wielder. He stepped back from the table and watched as the other apprentices moved for the weapons. He remembered those who he had trained with albeit for a short time, and went through the list in his head assessing threat levels.

I will crush You!

Willet recovers and walks over to the weapons. He grabs a BlasTech E-11 Blaster rifle and takes off the safety, cocking it. Spinning around with a mad glint in his eye, the Ewok begins firing on the other Sith in training, forcing them away from the other weapons and nailing the armed Kenshin in his right shoulder, causing him to drop the sword. As he fires, a high pitched, insane, and maniacal laughter fills the bloodstained room.

za25wPx.jpg

Willet yells out in pain and falls into the cache of weapons. Willet quickly takes a serated knife and lightsaber. Before Kenshin lands, he throws the barbed weapon and buries it in the apprentice's stomach. With a snap hiss, the lightsaber activates and the Ewok, with blood dribbling slowly rises up to meet his victims.

za25wPx.jpg

Kenshin puls the dagger out of his stomach, ripping out a chunk of skin in the process. He is glad now that he has decided to become a sih for he can kill freely. He takes the knife and lets it loose on the Ewok. It hits him in the neck, not killing him yet, but going straight through his spine. He is ought of the fight. Kenshin goes over to the body and yanks the dagger out of the spine pulling a small part of it out with the dagger. He slinks back into the shadows with his sith sword and the dagger to wait for the next one to kill. He begins to wrap his wounds so they wont bleed so much.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

As the Ewok and Kenshin begin to stalk each other, Karn moves into the shadows, extinguishing the saber. He watches as the two wound each other time and again, waiting for his chance...

Moving around the battle, he opens his senses, trying to feel where everyone is.. All around him he can feel the others moving, searching. Watching Kenshin move into a darker part of the room, leaving small trails of blood, he moves silently toward the wounded apprentice.. Using his hieghtened sense of danger to guide him.

Slipping within a couple of feet of the wounded man, He Instanly activates the saber. The Ruby blade hissing as it extends towards the already weakened oponent. Seeing Kenshin whip around, he aims a diagonal slash bringing the saber down across his chest, barely missing him as he jumps away.

I will crush You!

Kenshin runs and leaps to a ledge. "I guess Im hated. " He runs around and throws the dagger at Karns saber. It hits and explodes the saber taking off Karns hand. Kenshin leas down and cuts off KArns leg and he falls to the ground. He grabs the dagger and leaps back to the ledge hiding behind a rock .He begins to retie they wound as they had been reopened. He also sees somesinged skin where the saber almost hit. He watches every movement made by Karn from there on.

Barohm Zar, in the other room, yet fully aware of the fight going on in his training room laughed softly.

This will be interesting yet...the Ewok died...no surprise...this John however, intrigues me...could he be the survivor out of all of this? No matter...I will be glad with the killings...I do have fun with the corpses after they die...]

Barohm Zar laughed demonically as his eyes were closed and he was in deep meditation.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

John let a smile cross his face... The three apprentices were going to kill eachother off, leaving him the ability to fight with the commander...

Then, whichever of the two won could then with ease obliterate the survivor of the other branch of the competition... Though, he desired to enact vengeance on the little worthless Ewok...

Utilizing the force, John made a jerk for one of the remaining lightsabers and a sith saber that was eye candy for him... Actually, in the few split seconds that it took him to register the weapons laid across the table, he soon realized most of these were weapons the apprentices themselves brought amongst newer weapons Lord Zar called through the black arts...

As soon as the blades reached John's open hands... He immediately practiced a few slashes with the sith saber, his hand felt as if it longed for it... The lightsaber he ignited in his right hand... It's snap hiss called forth a crimson blade, a color that matched the blood on his black cloak... Now the man made a stretch that cracked various joints in his body... Armed, he now beckoned for the commander... His hand was a taunt... He also noticed, the set of ghurkas laid across the table, highly familiar to the man's original weapons... Indeed, these were in part our weapons...

As the room closed up, John burst into a sickeningly vile chuckle... "Whoever dies becomes dinner..."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Abaddon looked through the weapon left....he knew his preferences would be quite different from the others....

It wasnt the weapon it was the skill of the user and though he had not adequate force training he could slaughter any non force user his size....

He picked up the blades one by one. Most were treated against lightsabers. A rather good thing being that there were only 2 lightsabers...

Then he saw it his babies...The Ghurka Cermonial beheading sword and the Ghurka knife he snatched them and there sheaths and strapped them approriatly. He held his buttefly knife brefly and shoved into his arm sheath/vanbrace.

He wiped out each weapon one at a time and performed several Katas masterfully...my how he had missed them

He eyes glew red he returned all his arms to there place but the beheading blade. He stared at "John". John had a similiar pose and had picked him out also....

The both charged the blades smashed making the room erupt in spark and extreme noise....

He quickly thrusf forward with the tip but john was wiser since his last encounter and paried the blow bring his saber down toward Abaddon's knee..abaddon parried the blow with a quick downward slash. at the same tip side stepping and shoulderrolling backward over a bench placing a distance barrier between them...

John charged...Abaddon parried but to a small scar across his left breast. Abaddon sidestepped and hissed in pain his eyes glared blood red and all you could see was the wind as he slashed faster and faster catching john completely off guard Abaddon... anger rose and he made a slash wich caught john across his right shoulder drawing blood john stumbled back and dropped into a slouched stance which abaddon was so acostomed to now...

Chacter Sheet

A weak "Yub! Yub?", barely audible is heard.

[Translastion: I still live! I can't feel my legs, move my arms, or... is that part of my spine?]

Refusing to give up, the forgotten Ewok drags himself with his broken fangs, clamping them into the floor, over to the pile of weapons and using his tongue, sets a blaster onto overload.

Focusing hard on the force, the Ewok tries to throw the blaster, which should explode with the force of a grenade as the blaster gas ignites. Slowly at first the blaster shakes, then slowly it slides across the floor right behind John. A low chuckles escapes the Ewok's lips as the thing blows up with great force behind him, throwing him into a wall where the sound of broken bones can be heard and setting his clothes on fire in a raging inferno.

za25wPx.jpg

As the blood trickled out... John's fury began to grow... Taking his own lightsaber and having its heat approach the slash wound, singing the skin yet preventing any further loss of blood... Like the man before him... John also had a few demonic tricks up his sleeve... Rather the glowing red eyes, John's eyes flew back into head... with encantations not even he understood, as if his mind had been shattered in two and his darker, twisted side took control... An aura of red encompassed John... The sith saber he held began to pulsate... The two men seemed like a light show...

The wound no longer mattered and in a berserker-style rush (John's abilities with the force granted him access to force speed) John's blades moved flawlessly... Each attack was parried... The "Abaddon" character was well experienced with his weapons... From slashes to stabs, every possible attack was blocked, every opening closed... Except one, as John insanity grew leading to greater strength, more agility and greater cunning... After a series of what seemed to each man routine katas for periods of perhaps hours... John performed a slight, nearly imperceptible change and threw the commander off... This desperate, fleeting moment was John's opening to inflict damage on the demon spawn... As the man's Ghurkas flew across the air and the sabers received the impact, John twisted his body throwing his entire momentum into one lunge... As soon as the commander realized this, he managed to side step just in time but John's lightsaber performed a slash across the man's side...

Having cauterized the wound with the lightsaber, neither man was seriously injured, only their egos might have been afflicted...

Abaddon smiled at the responsive blows of his opponent?and now it was time for his Demonic title to be reclaimed?

Abaddons lack of a memory had always haunted him and this is what fueled is anger into rage. Only in rage could his strength truly be accounted for. Abaddon let this hatred flow now. He must save most of his wrath for the right moment he must let it accumulate properly.

An ora of red similar to johns accumulated around him?his sword glowed red and the blood that was once pouring from John shoulder healed over and the blood circled around them?.Suddenly a mark appeared on johns shoulder and began to turn black causing the muscle to twinge involuntarily?lets see how you fight now force man?

Abaddon started light using only his speed. John noticed the trouble he was having it took every ounce of his strength to parry the blows with that one hand he knew he must use his saber two handed in order to continue?

Abaddon side stepped John counter attack and sliped into a left back stance slashing across his opponent back but john was just fast enough to catch it?

And now the fun begins Abaddon smiled?.

Chacter Sheet

OOC: sorry, but first of all... i can use each blade in one hand... when i finished choosing the look for the sith saber (and belonged to an ewok!)... because it was never given to me... i decided it was like a chinese willow leaf broadsword... thereby one-handed or two-handed... at the same time... i use the lightsaber which is the same circumstance... now i have one arm, therefore one blade... and what kind of an insult is "force man"?

IC:

As the two demons continued to fight... John's black spot led him closer to anger, anger led to hatred... The sith saber fell from his grasp as the pains led to involuntary twitching... Now left with one blade, the lightsaber and fighting an opponent who is perhaps as good a swordsmen, if not a bit better... John realized how important his ally, the force could be...

As it took great deals of effort to control the blade with a twitching arm throwing him off balance... John decided to toy with his opponent a little... The hatred welling up; for his blasted arm, the fact that in some case he was losing and that this man was also equally as demonic as he... caused him to force push his opponent in a way that he fell backwards and as his legs were in the air, John slashed away at the man's achilles' tendons in his left leg which was slightly closer to John's functioning arm... "Well, how do you fight now that you got a crippled leg?"

Both mens auras began to fade away at this time... The drain on their powers was great and it brought no real result...

OOC: it wasnt an insut dum arse...anyway i apologize i thought you had only picked up the lightsaber...

Abaddon was enraged he used the rest of his energy to heal his leg enought to walk but to anything like another force push he would probably falter...

Thankfully the strike would not be permanent and would probably heal over once his energy had returned...unfortunately as equally matched as he was he probably would have to release the demonic mark on his oponent to complete his healing...

Abaddon relaxed into a cat stance (modified backstance more shallow) This would accomadet the less wieght he must put on his hurt leg and would allow him to kick faster.

He slashed pulled the ghurka knife from his sheath and prepared for the next fury of blows.

Both stared at each other Darkly and their red eyes faded on both sides but there was still the glint of hatred and as such there was still some red within the pupils...

Chacter Sheet

OOC: sorry, at times, you make dumb comments... seeming as insults... my mistake...

The glint in their eyes, which was seen for the last few moments as both men began to heal themselves... began to flicker away, only a small spark of hatred, anger, and fury remained... John managed to regain control of the twitching but still could not use his arm to its full potential, the black spot caused a strong, singing pain... Seeing as his opponent was bringing forth both the beheading sword and the knife, he called forwards a vibro-blade still in the vicinity of the table...

With the force, John called forth the sith saber which fell from his grasp... Its sheath was still on the table, having no need for it, or so he thought... Calling it forth, he sheathed the sith saber and attached it to his back, the way he grew accustomed to carrying it... His right arm controlled the lightsaber while in his inferior, left arm, the vibro-blade found a home...

As both men continued to stare at one another... Each weakened... The other battle piqued their interests... "Might I suggest a short recess? We can always continue this in a few moments... After all... Do the others really stand a chance?" The demons shared an overbearing confidence, that the final battle was indeed a battle between them... The others were mere children in their games... Both stopped their hostilities and enjoyed the rabid fighting of the two remaining apprentices, taking note of their fighting stances, abilities and weapon's choices...

Kenshin begins to use the force to slowly heal himself. He watches out of the corner of his eye as John and Abbadon fight. They take each other apart and they then they rest. He knows they are planning to kill him and Karn, then take each other apart again. He quickly leaps down to the table and picks up another sith sword. He leaps back to his hiding spot and cleans off his original sword and puts it in it sheath. He hanga it into his belt and handles the second saber He waits for Karn, Abbadon, or John to make the next move. He knows that he wont beat John, maybe Abbadon, probably Karn. He hopes he can make it all the way. He needs to kill his village. He gets an idea He cuts off a hair and carves into the rock.

If I perish in this dual, may this make me come back. I wish to be cloned.

While he waits he sharpens his sword.

*He had dissapeared a while ago, a lonely Sith who seemed to always have something on his mind, and had a certain presence about him that seemed calm and inviting almost. He had dissapeared long before the Sith moved their forces to three different places, and now he had indeed returned.

A small, hired ship appeared from lightspace, and slowly approched the ancient planet, almost afraid of it. It stoped halfway between it's enterance and the planet, and beeped out a Comm*

" To whom it may concern...this is Sith Knight Raynuk Montar, requesting permission to land and join my bretheran...Montar out.."

(OOC: Wooh..sorry for not announcing my little absence...I only expected to be gone for maybe a week, not two months O.< But im back!)

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

---Force Message to Barohm Zar---

"Many of the Sith are having a meeting at Midsengard. The Hunter and Sadism, whom I know you met with are here. Freedon Nadd and Taren the Terror are on their way, as well as Hale Akturus from Nasterine. Tarrian and Bishop are here now too. It would be ideal if you and Brooke could come. We want to plan a full scale assault on an undetermined target. If only Lord Heretic were here...

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Karn Screamed in pain and rage as the saber exploded taking his hand. He could fgeel every nerve in his body on fire! He cursed himself for being overzeleous. Next time i wont be so lucky. He looked down at the damage done. He could see that when the saber exploded, it at least cauterized his stump, so he would not bleed to death.

He looked toward the table again and pulled the Blaster rifle to him, recognizing it as the one he had lost earlier, he gave a small smile. He checked the charge. Full, good. He moved into the shaddows, trying to contact Kenshin through the force. Knowing it probably would not work as his experience was limited at best.

** Kenshin, I can see that you are wounded, as am I. For the moment, let us watch and wait. we will take the winner of this contest, and then you and I can finish ourselves. What say you?** After sending the message to Kenshin, Karn felt drained, but he kept a wary eye about him as he moved through the darkness watching the fight between John and the Commander. He was impressed with thier skill, and knowing his was not up to the task, he tried to send the same message again to Kenshin.

I will crush You!

Abaddon watched his wounds healing quickly he had a plan and was quite ready for his nedxt attack...

He had had many pain toleration training and his experience in combat outweighed any present. but he lacked the capabilities of the force. All he knew were simple force resistant techniques and a good amount of strength and speed enhancement....

Thats it speed...as he set in a ready position he regaurded what he must do in order to use his master advantage. He watched the weak fight amougst themselves, these few would have been easily slaughtered, but he had chosen the only one who could have possibly cause him trouble and had found a match worth competing...

He began performing Katas in order to regain the strength in his tendon. It stung with each step.

Sliding donw in a left front stance he began to though his knife and sword around in simple figure 8s. he then changed it around angd did it backwards while he alternated front kick, round house, sidekick, crescent. each kick caused a twinge of pain but it wasnt bad. During this he eyed John and the others for safty.

Now to make it more complicated... He back rolled jumped up all the whil continuing th figure 8s backward and sideways he then flipped in the air and intensified his attacks.. they became so fast the that the blade was invisible...

Now for the complex katas

Her dropped from stance to stance flinging ihis sword on points of the body most would not know where leathal (dim-mak is the name of the style)...His kicks grew in intencity and complexity from round house to jumping spinning crescent and on his attacks became so advanced even john was complexed by there meaning...

He then relaxed back into a regular stance after an hour of his practices...Few hours later he looked at john inquistively...

"this is growing boring care to continue?"

Chacter Sheet

John eyed Abaddon cautiously... His katas which started out as simple became a complex series even he found difficult to keep track of...

Fortunately, his arm's strength grew back once more... He regained full control and better yet enough control to wield the force with his less useful arm... He was back to nearly one-hundred percent... The breather though growing quite dull considering the four apprentices each resided to their own restful pauses ended with Abaddon's inquisitive gesture, one he felt was only a partial insult... He knew, his advantages with this man were few, however... Most precious and dear, was the fact that of all the men in the room he had the most capabilities with the force... His speed was good, but could be better, his strength was good but could also be better... His skill with his chosen weapons; the lightsaber and the sith saber was nearly exquisite for one so young into his training as he... On the other hand, Abaddon's speed was superb, his skill with his ghurkas was nearly magnificent, it was obvious although these weapons were somewhat unfamiliar to John and seemed quite a bit flashy...

Having regained strength, energy and health John unsheathed the sith saber and flung the vibro blade back towards the corpse of the ewok, stabbing it through the head for show... He then leaped from where he had been seated into an immediate series of rapid successive blows towards Abaddon... A parry followed another... The sparks of metal were flung across the room and the swooshing of the lightsaber made an interesting light show...

Each man's ferocity and fury ignited again as both men returned to their greater demonic selves, hours after they began and having not laid a single scratch on eachother yet, their weapons glowed red, they glowed red and the air encompassing them was thick with the smell of toil, perspiration and desperation, not to mention the drying blood on their cloaks...