Korriban

Exodus

Excellent

"There is a code that we follow. It by itself is just a collection of words, but behind them lies power. You will commit it to memory. I will say it for you once, and only once."

• Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The force shall set me free.

She let the it sink in for a brief second, the words still lingering in the air. When it appeared that her apprentice was going through the repetitions, trying desperately to memorize the code, she called upon the force for a small task. Her foot miraculously found it's way to the childe's head, sending her sprawling a good three meters to the left. With a sense of urgency, she shouted at the prone girl.

"Get up."

Atia7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

For a moment, Jzora was somewhere else, as memories flooded into her head unbidden.

Get up! You will practice the dance routine until you get it right, miserable child. You've already failed me once, daughter, if you cannot at least find use as marriage stock, then you have no purpose, and things without purpose go away.

Tears streamed down Jzora's face as the burning sensation of the blow spread across her. Helpless, she began again.

Jzora's jaw was shattered by the powerful blow, but this time she did not cry. She had no more tears left. A lifetime of abuse had made her resilient to pain. She rose up smoothly and automatically, just as mother expected of her.

sig_scorpion.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The pain, the sorrow. Both flowing ever so readily from the girl, much to Atia's enjoyment. Her apprentice rose, ever so delicately, so much practice and poise in her movement. She knew this behavior all too well. Years of subservience does things to a young lady. They are given two choices. Rebel or submit. It would seem this young one had taken the opposite route as her. She was almost saddening to look at. Her soul looked so hollow. Atia could hold nothing but pity for the girl.

"Come. You can practice on the ship. Let's go get that jaw taken care of."

Atia turned to board her apprentice's ship. She was sure the girl would do just fine in due time, but there would be much more breaking to be done first.

((Post either in here, space, or the Upper Levels. Up to you.))

Atia7.jpg

• 10 months later...

Vigilance

It was the only thing that had kept her alive this long. It was the only thing keeping her moving through the years of continuous boring and menial labor. Survival was a cruel master, but due to their circumstances they really struggled. The Massassi of legend were great warriors and valued the field of battle as it were their own home. They had possessed, along with their other Sith brethren, most of Korriban. Now however they were left to living in isolated villages...

Years upon years passed but after all that time and mix up the Massassi ended up sustaining isolated villages that they had created. After all the turmoil and conflict that had ignited between their race and the sudden introduction of a new predator there was barely anything left of their culture. When they tried to unite under a single ruler the abject thoughtless suggestion was shot down with signs of war... The Massassi fought against themselves for power, but only succeeded in dwindling their numbers. This pattern would repeat, but no Massassi army would ever move on to destroy the other's village, because most of the time the battle would end in a stalemate...

Zythma was born into this environment by a human that had been picked up wandering the wastes of Korriban. Her father was Massassi and believed along with the rest of the village that if you can't survive on your own you don't deserve to live, but when he saw Zythma's mother nothing could compel him more than to hold her in his hands. She was soft and caring, he was a aggressive and trigger happy, perfect match huh? Anyway... The Massassi Sith decided to never reveal themselves to the universe. If they had even come across an alien ship it was their job to either kill the inhabitants and steal their tech, or just avoid it. They were thought to be extinct, so be it...

As a Massassi little Zythma craved to fight, but when she wasn't practicing on her younger brothers and the test dummies provided by her father, she chose to wander the wastes of Korriban alone. This was cause for concern from her mother and sometimes her father, but she never really got into too much trouble. She was small enough that she could avoid the big monsters and fight the little ones, but what intrigued her most were the grand temples and tombs left somewhat discarded among the many things of the Korriban landscape. She enjoyed how big they were for she would often find her self lost in them... ((Yay oxymoron!)

One day however, as she was just rolling about on the floor she noticed something. Some words scrawled in Sith... a code... It was the code of the dark lords that had come and destroyed the Massassi culture ((she didn't know they had, but they did)) It was pretty hard to read but she managed to make it out after a few hours...

"Peace is a lie, There is only passion.

Through Passion, I gain strength.

Through Strength, I gain power.

Through Power, I gain victory.

Through Victory, My chains are broken

The force shall set me free..."

As Zythma spoke these words they reverberated through the tomb and opened a security door not too far from where she was standing. Inside was an entire library of the Dark Jedis' exploits and logs and things... The place was in disarray, but she wandered around picking up the occasional book and reading them. She managed to learn a great deal about the Dark lords and their lust for power as well as their warlike nature which was similar to the Massassi. She had a great deal of interest in these people...

As Zythma grew from a youngling to a full adult ((by our standards - 18 )) She ventured back to this same tomb to read more of the books left behind by generations past. This is how she learned to write and read common. She learned to speak it from her mother, but with the books her mom taught her how to write and read it... Anyway, the years passing took a toll on Zythma. She still remained in her aesthetic appearance and habits, but her mentality began to change; her attitude towards people, even the people she had lived with for years, was beginning to change. The memories and energies left behind by all of the lords left roaming in the halls of the tomb years ago as well as those long since dead had lingered in her mind and had lured her to a darker sense of reality...

She had begun to feel trickles of otherworldly power seeping through her and she wanted more. Her mind began to corrupt as she visited the tomb more and more and sooner or later it was more of a home to her than her home was... She continued a few of her Massassi habits like working out, menial labor to keep the village intact and combat training, but she had become more of a recluse and when she did come to the village she was virtually inconsolable. She did things but said little...

When her mother died she didn't say a word because deep inside she had no idea what to feel. She could feel the pain and sorrow from her father and enjoyed reveling in his anguish, which was anchored in a brand new feeling of pleasure in people's pain. At the same time however she couldn't help but anguish herself which for some reason brought her even more joy. Pain shouldn't cause joy she thought... But it felt soo goood.. She was caught amongst a torrent of of emotions so she didn't really say anything...

Zythma wanted off this cursed rock because it's time had been spent. There was no guarantee that the Massassi race would survive and there was no guarantee that she would have any hope for a future here. She needed somewhere else to go; Somewhere else to corrupt; somewhere else to possibly test the new power she had discovered...

So one day, after grabbing a few of her personal possessions ((just some random trinkets)), some rations, some rags, and an ancient relic given to her by her father... She was off to find her own adventure...

Keenava Two Suns.png

Full Circle

It had been over a year since Jzora had last been to Korriban, since she had started to walk the dark path. Returning now almost seemed like a pilgrimage of sorts, at least would be if Jzora had a sense of the sacred. The religous aspects of the order never much appealed to Jzora, who cared little about ceremony and dead ideas.

Jzora had first come here to dump bodies, desperately running from a situation that had gotten entirely out of hand. That life seemed so distant now, like a reel of old fashioned film faded and worn. As Jzora understood it now, she didn't even need to hide bodies anymore. Such things as killing were expected of her. Theft too. Although I think her masters may not have had the tombs of Korriban in mind when they said take what you want.

Wearing a skintight bodyglove and a dark blue scarf tied around her head like a mask, Jzora set out from the ship. She carried her lightsaber and a blaster with her, ready for trouble if it arrose.

sig_scorpion.jpg

The hazy air of Korriban, although she was used to it by now, was still so annoyingly dreary that Zythma really didn't enjoy her walk at all. She was on her 10th day out living by herself trying to find a way off this rock when the sound of her own walking began to annoy her. Up and down and up and down... Left right left right... The rhythm of her feet began to fuel her hatred of this rock even more and as she walked she could only feel her resentment rise...

By day 11, as she was passing through a canyon, Zythma began to blow chunks of the rock wall away with other rocks she picked off of the ground. This action lasted for several hours and she was about to go over and destroy the entire canyon wall through the sheer brute force of her body when she noticed something in the distance... Her hood blew over her face and masked it for a moment, but she gestured it away and took another look at the small dot off in the distance. It didn't appear to be a monster, and although it was moving it didn't look like anything she had seen on this planet so far....

That must mean it came from off planet! she thought hastily drawing herself under the cover of her hood and making her way to meet with this thing whatever it may be. She hadn't really come up with a way to get who or whatever this thing was to take her off planet, but she figured brute force would be there for her if all else failed... She didn't trust this thing to be any better than she was in moral character so although she approached the dot, she approached it slowly...

Keenava Two Suns.png

• 1 month later...

No one would really consider the massassi a graceful race, but Zythma would defy that logic as she made her way toward the newcomer. The newcomer appeared to be a head and a half shorter and really just in general a great deal smaller than Zythma... Zythma had a rather dense muscular physique and stood at about six feet tall. She had red tentacle like hair running down her head and some of her back, but surprisingly for something that looked vaguely monstrous she had softer skin than most Massassi and pleasant facial features that actually attracted a large amount of Male attention...

Now, looking at this rather odd green creature Zythma found herself curiously sneaking to join her company. She had never really seen any off planet people, so seeing any sort of new race was different for her...

Keenava Two Suns.png

A presence...

With a gesture, Jzora seized the interloper by the throat, lifting it some distance off the ground through the Force. The crushing pressure was powerful but not absolute. The idea of something living or dieing at her whim feeling delicious, like working a particularly succulent piece of food in your mouth with your tongue before swallowing it. The thing was somewhat sentient, judging by the rags it mistook as clothing, and humanoid and feminine, if rather large. At least it wasn't a furry ape like the humans. Most humans at best annoyed Jzora, with their misplaced sense of superiority and overemotional prattle. Jzora had only ever met one who was worth anything. Atia was a...

teacher, mentor, master, lover, sticky sweet and slick with blood from the slender cuts and...

unique individual.

"Who are you that deigns to approach me, your goddess?"

Authority always cowed the lesser species, and the backworlders were quick to see divinity in the supernatural nature of the Force. These were factors that Jzora took advantage of to the fullest. Any mistakes could be killed and discarded.

sig_scorpion.jpg

It was a sudden sensation that caught her by surprise. No one had ever actually succeeded in picking her up aside from her father, but what appeared to be a fairly average set woman was now levitating Zythma by her throat a few feet over the ground...

The pain wasn't too sever due to Zythma's tough skin and flexible throat, but it still hurt to be held there in the air by it. However the pain merely translated into a feeling of deep enjoyment like the changing of a stream's current. How it bends and flows, eventually culminating in something truly enjoyable at the very end...

This green woman knew powers she did not, this was certain, but what powers these were she did not know. Amongst her wriggling mass her robe fell off uncovering the entirety of her body not covered by the rags. Her rather large and muscular physique, which was balanced by how curvy she was and the pleasantness of her face, something not granted to most Massassi and this was mostly due to her human mother...

her red eyes swiveled to try and make contact with her assailant's, but it wasn't as possible as she'd hoped, what with her being dangled in the air and all...

"Who are you that deigns to approach me, your goddess?"

She didn't have to struggle that much to speak, but her voice was rather raspy as it came out, due to the still existing grip...

Zythma's common was still fairly fragmented due to the words she had studied and read, but she Sith well enough and could only hope that this newcomer did too... The Sith dialect moved quickly and nicely as it was her first learned language...

(Sith tongue) I am Zythma of a local clan of Sith here on this planet. Well, not too local, I've been walking for quite a while... Who might you be, who are so powerful as you are?," Zythma said cocking an eyebrow at her assailant... Which mainly consisted of the twitching of a tentacle....(Sith tongue)

Keenava Two Suns.png

Jzora arched an eyebrow. The slave dialect of the Sith, she had thought that their species had died out millenia ago. What bountiful fortune was this for her to find one. Even greater fortune if it was unclaimed.

"Who is your master, slave?"

The hungry look of the predator was on Jzora's face now, lost in the hunt.

sig_scorpion.jpg

Master? Zythma thought to herself still wrangled in the air... She had never really recalled having one before, but she did notice a few of the older generations hinting toward this practice... The question was should she really tell this new person she had no master? The look the newcomer was issuing towards her was rather unpleasant... Yet, something in the back of her head told her this was ok...

(Sith tongue) No one, I am currently assigned to no given master... None of the people in my village have masters. A few of them hint at this practice in speech, but aside from the occasional word no they don't...(Sith tongue)

Keenava Two Suns.png

• 2 months later...

The look of hunger set across this newcomer's face had slightly unsettled Zythma, but ultimately she couldn't make out much as her head instinctively started to wriggle back and forth. She had a very strong neck and it could withstand much torture, but she had been held in the air for several hours now and her constitution was beginning to wear down.

The gasping sensations emitting from her throat were merely an instinct and didn't translate expectantly to her face as it would on lesser beings. She wasn't a deity, and she wasn't even a demigod, but the pain didn't exist. Her brain translated the pain into something else, and as soon as her translation for the sensation became different, the cruel sensation of being strangled in the air moved to a pleasant yet interesting sensation similar to one caressing another's skin. The only thing she didn't like about it was the fact that she was in the air and couldn't feel the ground beneath her feet.

Being a rather big person she had grown accustomed to the ground beneath her and as such, flying uncontrollably through the air was rather upsetting to her, so while the pain was bearable due to a weird perception translation. She was rather agitated mentally as to her current predicament.

[sithTongue]"I really don't care too much as to your intentions right now new comer, I can only ask you to put me down for the moment,"[/sithTongue] Zythma said as she continued to wriggle...

Keenava Two Suns.png

• 7 months later...

The Grand Duke landed in the Valley of the Dark Lord's, its lone occupant remembering what he had seen in the time spent seeing through the force. He had seen what Korriban had been like in the days of Markos Ragnos, Revan, Bane, to name a few. Some of the past Sith lords he had even conversed with to know how and why they thought as they did. Though it had been Ragnos that he explained the most to him which why he felt akin to Ragnos but also akin to Dooku.

But for now, there was naught for him to do but wait till the one that was joining him arrived.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

The stolen Imperial shuttle came out of hyperspace above the barren planet of Korriban. Out of the inside of the shuttle Nokrt gazed upon the darkness of space hovering about the planet, which since the beginning of its importance in galactic history, has been submerged fully in the dark side of the Force. The Chiss within the shuttle pressed in some codes and had his ship descend toward the infamous planet, plotting a course to land near the ancient Sith Tombs occupying some of the biggest threats the galaxy has ever known. With a easy entry the Sith Lord landed at an abandoned outpost nearby and exited his shuttle feeling the presence of an old acquaintance.

After a short walk the Sith Lord saw the Sith Master in the midst of the Valley of the Dark Lords. When Nokrt was within a few meters of him he knelt and bowed before him.

”œMaster Shadowlord, I thank you for responding to my comm so quickly. If you do not remember me I am Nokrt, a Sith Lord. I recently realized my betrayal to the order serving the undeserving Galactic Empire and seek to Master the skills I had learned under my tutelage as a Krath so long ago, is there anyway you can help me achieve this goal?”

"Indeed? I remember you well, a young brash apprentice that dared approach my palace on Serenno. So would you care to enlighten me on the reason that I should help you after you sided with the Empire over the Order."

Draken leaned against his ship, his hand gliding over the crystal staff that he bore, manipulating the crystal's shape and strength through the force, the orb at the top of the staff pulsing with dark lightning.

Nokrt shifted for a second at Shadowlord's accurate recount of his past, it was true he had been brash, arrogant and foolish in his more youthful days as a young Sith Lord. However, over the years, and after many clonings, he has learned patience, and servitude, giving himself to the Dark Side, yet controlling its emotional power over him. Truly he was not a slave of it's will but not a slave to him, the flow of the Dark Side around Nokrt would clearly show his now eased approach with the Force opposed to the erratic ones which came before. Nokrt decided to end his pause and answer the Sith Master.

”œIt was simple, I needed discipline and to be a leader. I needed to learn the skills to have others learn knowledge successfully from me; to accept my orders, to taper myself and become truly a master of self. If I could not master my internal struggles with controlling the Dark Side, I was never going to be more than an arrogant foolhardy weapon of the Sith, and I desire to be much more than that. I had to choose the Empire to achieve that, and now that this has been achieved I am ready to return to the order as a more prominent and successful member than my past years showed.”

"Well then tell me what you know of the force, what it is and how it moves. Your knowledge of the force will prove your enlightenment and show how disciplined you are."

Draken looked him over carefully, his mind working double on a ploy that could serve him well. "I may have a use for you after all. You wish to achieve mastery, return to the Temple in Courscant and present yourself to ((Ason)) as a fellow Krath, aid him in whatever he does and keep me apprised of the dealings of the temple. Who has been there, who they spoke with and what they have done. When you greet him, give him this letter and he will know. For I am bound elsewhere and where I go, you can not follow and what I do, you can not do."

Silas' ship glided out of hyperspace above Korriban. Even from this distance Silas could feel the dark energy radiating from the planet slowly circling below him. He put the ship on autopilot and opened a coordinate search that allowed him to look for the famed Valley of the Dark Lords. Within a few minutes he was rewarded with the location. He put the numbers into his ship's comptuer and let the vessel do the work for him.

A few minutes later the valley that he was seeking came into view. He took the ship off autopilot and completed the rest of the task himself. He set the ship down on the outer rim of the dark encampment and debarked from his shuttle. Now all that was left for him do was find what he had come here searching for.

Silasonndsig91407copy.jpg

Nokrt decided to show his detailed mastery of the Force. He was once a master to be, ready to take the trials and become a Sith Master of dominator of any foe who would cross him. The Force, which already surrounded him, came to his command with almost no required thought from the Sith Lord. He was birthed for this purpose, to be a master of the Force, and a competent non-liability anymore. Gesturing to the ground, the Sith commanded the force to uproot the earth, bringing a pillar of solid rock in the middle of the valley, it was not large, but at least three times normal human height.

This alone was not spectacular, something Nokrt learned early in his Sith Lord days, no, he had to impress the Sith Master and show how well he can control and make the Force do his absolute bidding. He brought a image to his mind, three-dimensional, envisioning all pieces of it. He rushed the Force to the slab of earth, having it encircle his minds creation. Once in place the Krath kept hold of his design and gathered the Force once more letting it go with a massive blast causing rock to blow off the slab and dust covered the area for a moment.

When the dust cleared, a statue made of Korriban's rock was on full display, and the statue was of Draken Shadowlord himself; Immortalized in the stone looking out into the Korriban sunset. Nokrt turned and hoped he had given the Master a good enough demonstration and then listened to his next words.

Coming back to Coruscant would be difficult but under the veil of the Sith Temple it would be easier to do and certainly right under the nose of the Empire. Nokrt bowed to Master Shadowlord after he was told to make way, taking the letter along with him, and went back to his shuttle lifting off and departing from the planet.

Draken sent a quick comm off to Ason regarding Norkt before returning to the doorway of his ship. Then he looked out toward the other side of the valley where a small shuttle was landing. He reached out with the force and could feel the beginnings of force knowledge in the one that had landed but he would make a fine Sith. He reached out with the force and sent a call to the young one.

"Come to Me!" Once the young one arrived, he could depart for a different location.

A comm arrives for Draken on a discrete and secure channel, echoing Faust's familiar voice.

Lord Draken,

I have need of your services. My contacts in the Sith order were able to inform me of your current location on Korriban, which is most fortuitous with what I have in mind. I am transmitting schematics to you on a new model of... ship... that I have in mind for defending our worlds and striking fear into our enemies.

With the message sent, a unique design is transmitted as well.

I shall need to contact other masters about getting the necessary parts. Until then, may the dark side of the Force be with you.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

The Black Avenger touched down outside of the Valley of the Dark lords, Doran made sure to come from an angle that he would be unnoticed. His thoughts were masked, his mind empty, completely vacant of all thoughts. Doran knew that if he thought to much that he would give himself away, he might have already done that but he went with the hope that he was unnoticed. He crept closer and closer to the Sith, as he neared he noticed a shuttle rocket away and knew it was Nokrt. He kept going though, he needed to know what the man knew about him and if the man didn't cooperate he would be "persuaded" to.

When the time was right Doran activated his jetpack and propelled himself above a mess of rocks that he had been using as cover. When he landed he gestured that he was not hostile with the universal sign; his hands up in the air.

"Sir, I need to know where that shuttle is going and what's pilot is going to do." Doran had let his hands rest at his sides, his eyes placed on the man's hands. Any movement and a blaster shot to the head followed, Doran's thoughts were still silent, he had chosen to concentrate on a slightly complicated breathing trick. In-out-in-in-out-in-out.

DoranKrotesig-1.png

• 1 month later...

"Yes fool, I'm just going to give that info..." He smiled in a very evil and angry way, then he twitched one finger and sent a large rock slamming into Doran's rocket pack. A second subtle gesture sent a massive rock that weighed three times what a normal man could lift slamming into Dorans chest and hurling him halfway across the valley.

"Next time fool, learn some manners and how to properly approach a noble. Espcially if said noble is a Sith as well."

With those words, Draken boarded his ship and launched it into the sky. A moment later he left the atmosphere and began to set the hyperspace coordinates for a certain planet. Before jumping into hyperspace though, he released antimatter proximity mines and set their range to maximum range so that if anyone closed within five hundred kilometers, the mines would explode causing an antimatter chain reaction that would eliminate anyone that considered pursuing him.

A few moments later he made the jump to hyperspace.

• 2 weeks later...

A large rock crashed into Doran's jetpack and sent him forward and before he could think another boulder was flying towards him. He hesitated for an instant, get out of the way or push it away? Ultimately he decided to push it away, he stared the rocketing boulder down, his muscles contracted as he summoned the largest blast of energy he could. The boulder slowed down slightly but was still shooting towards him. He was out of luck, the rock hit him dead on in the chest and sent him spiraling across the valley. He landed on his back before he bounced a few feet. He struggled to his feet, his helmet had fallen off and his face was bloody. The Mandolorian grabbed his helmet off the ground and limped back to his ship. As he sat down in the Black Avenger and cleaned himself up as he watched a hologram. The hologram was his mission that needed to be completed, hopefully it would be an easy one considering his condition. He set in the coordinates and closed his eyes as the ship took off.

DoranKrotesig-1.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A Lambda-class shuttle exits hyperspace above the planet Korriban. It had many years since DMD had set foot on the homeworld of the Sith empire of old. The planet was treacherous. A place of mystery and discovery together.

Looking through the viewport as the shuttle made its'descent, he could see the thick cloud cover give way to a blackened landscape. Their flight path took them over a vast moutain range, that seemed to stretch halfway across the northern hemisphere of their search area. They flew their present course for another hour or two, leaving the Sith time to adjust and make course corrections as needed.

The holocron he had in his position gave clues to their destination, but no specifics. "A temple that sits at the mouth of a valley, that flows to the ocean's door." The Gatekkeper said.

He knew that he was being tested. No true Sith would give away their knowledge and power, without proving that the seeker is worthy of the prize.

The mountains gave way to the ocean. The water were darker than he remembered. The skies offered dim lighting, because during the current planetary cycle, only the furthest moon was visible. The light was not neccessary. He knew of only one location that came close to what had been described in the holocron. The shuttle headed east across the body of water, leaving a fine mist in it's wake. On the horizon, a land structure was visible. As they drew closer, DMD made his way to the cockpit where Masterson was piloting. Masterson applified the image, while performing a longe range sensor sweep. The data collected confirmed the area as a 94 percent match to the location described.

As the shuttle neared the valley entrance, warning alarms sounded as new information was collected from the forward sensors. The valley was only wide at the entrance. The valley itself was narrow. A winding passage through ever narrowing valley walls. The shuttle would have to be left behind. DMD instructed Masterson to land on the beach, near the valley's opening.

The shuttle's ramp lowered into the soft sand of the beach. DMD walked out onto the sand, taking in the landscape. He felt overcome with a sense of power that caused him mild vertigo. He widened his stance slightly to prevent himself from loosing his balance. The power of the dark side rolled over him and through him. It had been so long since he had been to a place so rich in abundance of dark side energy. What he felt at the site of the new Sith academy was nothing compared to this. He called to his apprentice, while adjusting his gloves and cape.

"Lucifer, This is where you will be made a true Sith. Stand with me, as master and apprentice. Take it all in. Open yourself fully to the dark side. It resides here." He said, feeling the rush of such power.

"Let us see if we can't fashion you into a proper Sith, Lord Lucifer. Shall we begin."

spawn.jpg

Those who are prepared to die, are seldom defeated....

Lucifer took it all in, he had heard tales, ghost stories of this planet...Korriban they called it the very place where the sith first began to turn on the jedi and become as they are.

The energy he felt as they passed olverhead was unlike anything he ahd ever felt, the dark energies that permeated off of the surface was by far the most raw he had had the unique pleasure of feeling. The kiffar stepped out of the shuttle following his master before answering his question as he took in the feeling, it was insatiable...the academy of whcih he had had a taste of the darkside was nothing in comparison to this, this was untainted by mortal hands even after so long.

''I can feel it, the energy here is untainted and still raw. It is unlike anything I have ever felt...the darkside here is unrefined and still alive, untouched by mortal hands...I am ready for whatever trial awaits me.''

With this Lucifer gave a nod signalling he was ready to begin, taking in the dark energy that surrounded them, Lucifer felt invigorated as if some ancient power were ripped from the planet core and placed upon him.

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

DMD took two steps forward, stopped and spun around to face his apprentice. The look in Lucifer's eyes was not one of discovery and anticipation, but a look of pain and agony. What had not been seen, was the speed at which the elder Sith had unsheathed his sword and slashed horizontally, before returning his blade to its' scabbord.

The blood of Lucifer began to flow, dripping onto the sand beneath his feet. The look on his face was one of utter surprise. DMD stood silently watching his apprentice try to stop the bleeding by covering the wound with his hands, but his stomach had been cut too deeply. The weapon used to harm him was as unnatural and devilish as the man whom weilds it. The blade is coated in an alchemically altered toxin that prevents clotting, allowing the unlucky recipient of the cut to fullly bleed out. The only thing known to counter act the toxin, was overpowering it with dark side energies.

"You said you were ready. Now prove yourself to me." DMD said as he threw down his crimson cape and unhooked his sword from his belt.

A powerful blast of force energy followed his words, lifting Lucifer off his feet, throwing him backwards across the sand. DMD walked slowly toward his fallen apprentice, watching his every move carefully. He knew first hand how deadly a wounded being, who feared for their life could be when faced with certain death.

"Get up, Lucifer."

"I SAID GET UP!!!!" He said slamming his fist into the sand, triggering a wave of unseen energy to surge toward his apprentice. Lucifer's body was hurled into the air landing a few away with a solid thud.

"You must fight me to prove yourself. You will fight me or you will surely die here!" He said, standing with his arms folded across his chest.

spawn.jpg

Those who are prepared to die, are seldom defeated....