Korriban

Exodus

"You may not be, but I am here to finish what I started."

Achzet turned his gaze toward Durandal Shei. He stared into the young jedi's mind. He opened it as if it were a mere childish task. He could see the light inside of him. Well... Achzet was here to crush that light in his palm.

"Yes my apprentice, I have turned to the darkside. You should too. I can sense your lust for power. I can feel your anger inside of you. You know it to be true. Use your emotions. They make you stronger."

GearsSig3.jpg

Durandal stepped out in front. But never reached for his saber. He was embraced by the light and wanted nothing else.

"Ki-Hoiz.. We are not here to harm you. We want to know where you stand. You trained me from the time I was a small child. And now I need you to listen to me. This dark lord you are with is twisting your mind. The sith think only inwards, As the jedi think only out. Some time ago, One of the last of Darth Bane's reformed order made the Old Republic think just that. The jedi are not traitors, We protect the peace. That is all we have ever done."

He then removed his robe and stepped alongside Kirlocca.

"We will do what we must. But you will not survive if we do. Come back to the light... Master."

Durandal was now at the skill level of a Jedi Knight. In fact, He might be an admiral foe for his old master, His skills clearly had grown over the years. But this is not what he wanted. He felt the call of the dark side. The power rage could give him. But he knew the price of such a life. And he knew where his alliegence was. And he hoped he did not have to harm his former master.

He then took a solid stand.

"And Ki-Hoiz.. That Sith Lord was destroyed by his own apprentice. The man that helped him conquer the Old Republic. The jedi had survived. For treachery is the way of the Sith."

((Sorry for the delay.. I was at work.)

drobotsig.jpg

Achzet began to think of all the joys that he and his apprentice had had. How he trained him in all aspects of the force. Achzet began to get very confused. His mind was racing with thoughts and memories of the past. He fell to his knees and keeled over. He laid unconscious for some time.

His dreams were full of light. He felt it come to him. It called him. He felt at home once more with the jedi.

Achzet woke up once more. His eyes were no longer red and yellow. They were a pure blue color.

Tears began to streak down his face. He couldn't believe what he was doing. Achzet turned around and looked at his former master of the sith.

"The sith are wrong." and with that, Achzet took all the strength that he could muster and sprinted at the sith. He kicked the sith directly in the chest. Achzet saw the sith fly backwards and hit the ground with a thud.

"Come my friends. Let us flee before he can recover."

The trio ran to the ship as it took off.

GearsSig3.jpg

Lord Maultros had sensed the arrival of Master Kirlocca and Durandal. Whenever they entered the cave and confronted young Achzet Marcellus remained silent through it all, he could sense the weakness in his apprentice. He had felt it since the moment the boy had shed the tear after confronting his father in that dream world. Once Daedric had placed the kick firming into his chest and sent the Sith Lord flying, Marcellus hit the wall and shook off his impact within moments. Reaching out through the force the Sith Lord sent the traitor a message.

You will die for what you have done on this day”¦ and I swear on my own life that your head shall be the first that I take. At this very moment I challenge you to a duel to the death, my life being at your mercy if you win, but if I am to come out the victor than your life will be placed into my hands.

Rising from his position on the ground Marcellus looked around to find that the three men had left. Lord Maultros knew that his apprentice had converted back to the light, he had expected such a thing out of the weakling. Ki Hoiz wasn't worthy of the name Daedric that he had been given and the boy would never grow to be a true warrior. Allowing a small chuckle to escape his lips Marcellus began to make his way out of the cave, as he came to the exit the Sith Lord noticed a rather large chunk of metal. Using his lightsaber, Lord Maultros shaved off a decent piece of the block and took it with him. It would prove to make a spectacular saber hilt in the future.

jpg0ze.jpg

Barrek's ship landed on Korriban, near the Sith ruins. Barrek climbed out of his ship and started walking around. He then felt the ground collapse, and fell down. He pulled himself up and notice he was in a large tunnel with heirogliphics all over the walls. He walked foward amzed by the tunnel, then he entered into a large circualr room. The room was at least 20 feet high and 60 feet across, in the middle of the room lay a small pillar with glowing green holocorn in the middle. Barrek walked over and pulled out the holocron, the pillar then closed up and the whole room started to shake. The celling started collapsing, Barrek ran back towards the tunnel, A peice of the celing fell right where barrek had been but a second earlier. Barrek contiuned to run when he was halfway through the tunnel and noticed that it too was also caving in. Barrek ran faster the he had ever before, he looked up and saw the hole the he fell from. Barrek quickly activated his jetpack and flew out of the tunnel. He flew down to the ground and landed, the tunel had entirley caved in there'd be no way anyone would be able to go into the room. Barrek laid on his ship gasping for air, He looked at his hand which held the green holocorn and mutered "I hope you were worth all that." He sighed and crawled into his ship and took off leaving Koriban behind.

In Soviet Russia, God worship you!

A tiny speck of light appeared among the thousands of brilliant stars above the planet Korriban. It was a stunning view, the barren red planet with a back drop of the stars of a thousand galaxies. The beauty, however, was wasted on the sole occupant of the tiny star fighter. She had no use for such sights, they would not help complete her mission. Exodus had been gracious enough to allow her to come her and construct a weapon, she wouldn't let him down.

No.

She had earned it. He didn't let her do anything without earning it, the path to becoming a Sith was not so easy. Dominique shook her head slowly and let a sigh that was just barely audible. She couldn't figure out how she had allowed herself to be pulled into such a life. Of course nothing had ever been simple, she had to fight for every inch, every tiny morsel she got in this life...but to be on the path to becoming a Sith Lord was something she hadn't imagined in her wildest, darkest dreams.

It was the silent charisma of her, now, Master. Exodus. There was something about him, deny it as she might, that captivated her. His gaze was hypnotic, full of hidden brilliance and wit. How he was able to mesmerize her and distract her halfway across the galaxy was beyond her comprehension, but she had other things to attend to so she forced her Master from her mind and began running her delicate, pale fingers over the controls and maneuvering the ship into an angular descent.

The tiny fighter roared over the barren wasteland that was once, and perhaps still was in a way, to some of the greatest Sith Masters of all time. Though they had died so long ago, even the most backwater planets had surely heard horrific war stories of the acts of injustice they had committed. It wasn't hard to believe that anyone could commit such atrocious as they had, but it was difficult for her to swallow the fact that one day she too would be committing similar acts.

A cloud of dust sprang up, trying to free itself from the engines of the ship as she touched down upon the surface. Dominique opened up the cockpit and slipped out silently, glancing to and fro a few times to make sure no obvious predators were already after her. Having no idea where to start she decided to move towards the closest temple, as it was never good to be left out in the open in hostile territory

Reaching deep within her mind Dominique heightened her senses beyond that which any normal person could ever achieve, stretching out and mapping out the area of everything...alive and inanimate. . The heat on the planet was intense, bearing down on her pale sensitive skin and pitch black hair. The only relief she received from such punishment was the bit of wind that would blow through every now and then.

____

She had crossed the threshold of an old, decrypt temple long ago and was now deep within the confines of its walls. Her only light was a faint green glow stick she had found on her way to this wretched planet. She allowed the force to flow through her and lead her through the temple. Trusting and commanding it, watching it ripple forward at her command and lead the way. All the while she was designing the most basic outline of her lightsaber in her mind.

It would be a difficult task, she had no true formal training in creating a lightsaber, much less using one. She did, however, have a detailed set of instructions for crafting a normal saber. That wouldn't be enough, she couldn't have a normal, run of the mill saber though...she had to craft something better to return to her master with. She already had the perfect weapon in mind.

This temple was indeed ancient, each time she brought her foot down dust burst outward and every now and then a chunk of rubble broke away and fell to the ground. The force alerted her to every movement around her though, warning her just in time when something risked falling upon her.

Suddenly she lost her way, the force disappearing from her for a few seconds. She stretched out and pulled it back to her, a bit of anger flaring deep inside her gut at losing control of it for even a second. A new course had been laid out before her now, leading her deeper into the temple still, but into a room this time.

She took a step towards the door, holding the glow stick up above her head as to gather just a bit more light. The young Sith ran her fingers over the door carefully, looking for a way to get it open to no avail. Leaning her head forward and closing her eyes she held out her left arm so that both were pointing towards the door. Gathering the force all around her she stretched out and began to lift the door upwards. A very distinct, and audible snap was heard as the gears inside gave way and the door shot upwards.

Dominique moved through the door and instantly set to work crafting her weapon. This was the room she had sought, it required the proper matierals. Including the special pieces she would need. It was a long, drawn out process, but it would be well worth it in the end. She wouldn't be able to craft a crystal here, but she had everything she would need to do it.

_____

She had been awake for over two days straight and her body was starting to give in on her. It was through sheer force of will that she was able to make it out of the temple and back into her ship. The new weapon upon her side as she climbed inside and set the auto pilot to take her to Cardia.

Carnage.jpg

The Sith Lord had waited patiently for a response from Achzet, but the Jedi was to much of a coward to accept his challenge. A sly grin spread across the fleshless face of Lord Maultros as he lifted his chin from his chest. He had been taken for a fool and that would Marcellus wouldn't stand for it, his mind was caught in a frenzy and his body boiled with rage.

”œBWWAAAAAHHHH

jpg0ze.jpg

Korriban. The Holy Necromania of the Sith. There had been many stories that were passed on through word of mouth, always becoming construed and exact opposites of the truth. That was the whole purpose, to make the fallen ranks of the Sith Champions; and to make all the Sith below them follow in their footsteps.

The planets that his Master, Dagon, had taken him to had been complete opposites. This could be due to the fact of the whole mystery shrouding the Sith religion, or just due to the fact of coincidences that were apart of life. He had great training of these so called coincidences, there was the history of his family, every family had those stories, them being the black sheep of the family.

Of course with every good family there was always that downside. Take for example the loveable family of Fatal's, his two siblings perfect, excelling in everything that flew in front of them. His Father so proud, then came Fatal through his mother's womb. Before he was even born, there was speculation of the evil that was about to enter the family, that's when his beloved family had given up on him.

Running away at the age of 12, he seeked refuge in anyone, soon finding one of his greatest influences, Jasper McKnives. Jasper was one to always use his mind, and he led Fatal closer to the present, which was now, a Sith Alchemist.

His life had been filled with mysteries, and questions, just like Korriban. Fatal, being very independent, lived by himself for a few years in between the meeting of Jasper. He knew the world and how evil it could be, but was the world really that evil? Or was it too good for itself, for the arrogant I am Groots that plagued it? That answer would come to him eventually, as for now, he wanted a story that everyone knew, right now, he wanted revenge.

Fatal-1copy.gif

This is Korriban, the our most holiest of burial grounds. Its resonates with the power, history, and grandeur of the Sith empire. I must warn you, the dead have power here, so you must be careful not to touch anything unless I tell you to. Regardless, I want to here the answers I asked for earlier.

::Dagon lead the students into the Sith catacombs as he went searching for the materials he needed. He had come here before twice, first to gather books on alchemy, then to construct his lightsaber. As the darkness encroached all around them he altered his helmet view settings to see in the shadows, tossing the apprentices glowrods.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Their destination was reacher, Velorain stepped out of the craft and took his first view of the world Korriban. The rugged surface seemed inhabitable to him, looking down. Vel followed his master and the other apprentice through the terrain and to a Catacomb. Taking the glow stick his new master handed him and turned it on swiftly and followed the master down. He was eager to learn the ways of the sith, the path of power.

vel.jpg

He pulled the glow rod towards him with the Force, one thing that he had learned when he was once a child under the instruction of Jasper. Pulling his hood over his head, he spoke directly to his Master.

"I don't have much training, only basic intuition. When I en-trusted into someone's help, he taught me how to survive on my own. While also finding out that I held the Force, he taught me what he learned on his journeys through the galaxy."

Still holding the glow rod in front of him, he waited for a response of either his Master, or the other apprentice that he just spotted.

Fatal-1copy.gif

::Dagon located the tomb which he sought, that of the ancient Dark Lord of the Sith, Marka Ragnos, along with his court. It was Sith tradition to bury the servants of the Dark Lord with him when he was entombed, and this practice would save Dagon some time. He boldly walked up to the sarcophagus and flipped off the lid one handed.::

Ragnos: Who dares come before Marka Ragnos, ancient and powerful Dark Lord of the Sith. I shall bring torment down upon you for eternity.

Apprentices, don't try this at home. Marka Ragnos, you are not the Dark Lord of the Sith, your power is now my power. You see, Marka Ragnos, you are my bitch. Now prepare to face that eternity you spoke of as my slave.

::Dagon spoke ancient words in long forgotten languages, dark tongues from the time when words held power. The chamber shook as the power of the words resonated with the walls and and the glow rods dimmed to near darkness. The spirit of Marka Ragnos was eternally sealed inside the bones he had left behind. The alchemical potence of such a component was priceless. Suddenly Dagon's comm unit went off, and he received a message from Kamino. He carefull collected the bones and turned to his apprentices.::

Secure a few more bodies and head back to the ship, we're going to war.

::A few minutes later, the Starweaver left Korriban and headed into hyperspace...::

MGw9G2u.jpg

As much as he wanted to go and craft a new weapon of destruction, the Sith Lord could feel himself being pulled to a different direction. There was something happening in the distance of the galaxy and Marcellus wanted to investigate, but first he would need a space craft and not just any spaceship. He wanted an Imperial Remnant's TIE Intercepter, the last time he had seen one there was a pilot at the Cardia temple that flew young hopefuls that were waiting training around for a price.

"I must go to Cardia... and meet that boy." Lord Maultros said as he watched a lost transporter land in hopes of getting directions from the Sith Lord.

Approaching the eager pilot Marcellus looked into the man's eyes and read his soul. When the Sith Lord spoke it nearly scared him to death.

"You will let me have your ship, or you will die. Simple yes?"

After the pilot had a chance to collect himself he wasted no time going and firing up the ship for the Sith Lord. When Marcellus took the helm and began to fly towards the stars the man still remained inside. Looking back at him Lord Maultros smiled as he flicked his wrist once. The door opened. Flicking his wrist a second time the man's feet lifted from the ground and he was thrown from the ship, he could be heard screaming all the way to the ground. Which is when silence fell back over the ship as the door slid shut and Marcellus flew off away from the dead planet of Korriban.

jpg0ze.jpg

• 2 months later...

Warning klaxons blared as Kyp waited to disengage the hyperdrive until 2.5 seconds past the usual failsafe reversion. He pulled the hyperdrive actuator switch and let out a satisfying breath as the blue-white swirl of hyperspace resolved itself into realspace... but not the usual pinpricks of light. Instead, the dead planet of Korriban completely filled the view as the ship violently slammed into the atmosphere upon reversion. A sonic boom shook the atmosphere as the Bloodlust rocketed toward the planet's surface. Drawing on the Dark Side of the Force, Kyp violently shoved the fire away from the ship as it slowed to cruising speed within the planet's atmosphere.

Kyp quickly found the Valley of the Dark Lords and landed the Corellian Corvette within the natural crevasse which formed the burial grounds. He left the bridge of the ship, and returned to the small museum hall he had built within the ship's converted mess hall. He paused as he came to an ancient matte-black case, a meter long and roughly half a meter wide. A smirk crossed his haggard face as he opened the case, revealing thousands of small Sith Crystals. His face once again turned to stone as he quickly shut the case, grabbed his lightsaber off it's shelf, and disembarked from the vessel.

Kyp made his way past the massive stone edifices, to the Dark Lord Mausoleum. Once inside, he paused to admire the fallen Dark Lords of the Sith momentarily before setting the ancient case on the ground. He noticed several of the sarcophagi were already opened and missing their occupants. A sinister grin once again lit up his face at the thought of the Ancient Sith Lords, ripped free of their eternal resting place. This certainly is a new way of doing things... Kyp pondered as he rose from his knees to explore the rest of the mausoleum before he completed his mission. He paused in front of a familiar statue... Exar Kun. The chiseled face, scarred by a Cathar's rage-filled claws, the flowing cloak sweeping behind him in the imaginary wind... All captured flawlessly in onyx by some unknown devotee to the Sith Lord's reign. Beneath the statue, an alter was left untouched as well. Upon it lay an ancient Sith amulet, and a Massassi War Sword. On the front of the alter, a plaque read "Exar Kun, Dark Lord of the Sith, who shall never recieve rest." Kyp uttered a malevolent laugh as he picked up the last remnants of Exar Kun's Legacy and turned back to the task for which he came to the damned world of the Sith Lords.

HALT... You shall not disturb this place of reverence.

Kyp turned around as he donned the ancient Sith Amulet, to see the long dead spirit of Exar Kun staring down at him, his deep voice resonating throughout the chamber.

Kun, you have no power over this place... it would be wise for you to stay out of matters which do not concern you. Your spirit has haunted me long enough.

It matters not... you will not desicrate this final resting place of the Dark Lords of the Sith. Leave this place, or I shall be forced to destroy you.

Kyp gestured with a wave of his hand, and the ancient case lying on the cold stone floor opened, revealing the crystals. He casually called one of the crystals to the palm of his right hand.

Recognize these, Kun? You should. I gave you fair warning... and now I commit your spirit to the prison of this Sith Crystal, for all time... No rest, no peace. Simply a madness beyond death, as your spirit will be bound to my bidding.

Kyp's eyes fluttered shut as he uttered an ancient spell in the long dead language of the Sith.

NO!

It was too late... like a black hole, the Crystal drew the spirit into it's core as Exar Kun's final screams of rage were silenced.

Another quick smirk at what he had done, and Kyp began his work, shattering the tomb's crystal prisons one by one with the Massassi war sword... committing each damned warrior's soul one at a time to the remaining Sith Crystals.

Edited by Guest

((OOC: Sorry for the double post. It is out of neccessity, and is explained in the Sith plot line thread.))

There was a faint unnatural glow to the interior of the ancient case as Kyp placed the final Sith Crystal inside. The imprisoned souls of long dead warriors at last had fallen silent... though their new purpose would help fuel the Sith expansion. Kyp closed the case with a soft click, securing the imprisoned souls within, save for one. He looked down at the crystal he still held in his right hand. This one will come in handy later... once the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith in the palm of my hand. He placed the crystal in the pouch on his belt, picked up the case and the Massassi war sword, and walked out of the mausoleum without a second thought.

Within minutes he arrived back at his battered Corellian Corvette, found a holomessage waiting for him on the bridge.

Take the harvested souls to Mechis III and store them for Darth Oblivion. Upon completion, head to Trulalis and subjugate it in the name of the Sith Empire. If you require military support, request it from Admiral Phillep.

Kyp absent mindedly flexed his bionic left hand, as he used sheer force of will to manipulate the controls of the spacecraft. Within moments he had cleared the dead planet, and set his course for Mechis III.

• 1 month later...

With the Ysalimir safely stored in the bowels of the ship Nokrt had resubmerged himself into the Force glad to have it within his grasp once more. It was welcoming and Nokrt felt as if he had more of an appreciation for what he had become.

Nokrt felt the power of the planet before he exited hyperspace. The dark side encompassed this place. It thrived here, and there was nothing which could purify this place for it would forever be this way. Nokrt could see the barren planet come into view and with that began to meditate allowing the power of the former Dark Lords of the Sith empower him. The Chiss was possibly the first of his kind to ever set foot on this planet and Nokrt was proud of his accomplishments so far, and feeling much more superior than his fellows on Csilla.

The YT-1300 made its way toward the surface gleaming in the harsh sun of Korriban. The Sith burial world was clearly in view and Nokrt could see the Valley of the Sith come into view, the massive statues towering over any other structure on the planet. Nokrt landed at the nearby spaceport of Dreshdae and quickly moved toward the valley. The dark side was quite strong here, masking Nokrt from his last peice, the recharge socket. Nokrt decided to once more fall into the force and allow it to guide him to his peice which would surely be in the valley, or somewhere nearby. Nokrt began to follow the force's commands and thus moved toward the valley.

It wasn't a long trek but Nokrt made it passing by some old ruins of what appeared to once have been a temple. Nokrt thought it odd and a waste of his time to be here any longer than he had to staring at the rubble anfd so moved on toward the valley.

The valley was beautiful, possibly the greatest thing Nokrt had ever seen, it shimmered in the sunlight making the place itself look immortal, to which it had seemed to become. Nokrt began to take a walk upon its surface and feel the power of the Sith Lords breathing into him. It was quite satisfying and Nokrt began to move on towarf the end of the valley. Passing the great tombs which laid before him, Nokrt could feel the Sith Lords echo in the force and thus tried to grab it and make it his own, yet it was nearly impossible and so Nokrt focused more on his task. He could feel the force leading him and Nokrt would trust in its power.

Soon Nokrt ended up at a dead body, one which had been a corpse for quite a while. It was disgusting but Nokrt did not care for he saw something near the corpse's body. A lightsaber, one which had a clean cut in the top of it rendering it useless. Yet Nokrt knew that the recharge socket was elsewhere in the blade and dissassembled the device. After retrieving the socket he needed Nokrt felt a disturbance. Turning aroundd he saw nothing and thus left it at bay but he still felt the disturbance and turning around once more he saw a montsorous creature. Nokrt had seen it once in a book on Csilla, it was called a Hississ and was one of the deadly creatures the Sith Alchemists had created during the Old Sith Wars.

Nokrt moved fast avoiding the swipes the creature made at him. It was fast for such a large thing and Nokrt had little time to waste. Nokrt came in fast and decapitated the beast killing it instantly. The Chiss quite enjoyed his kill and soon after had a hunger strike. Nokrt decide to satisfy himself and cooked some of the beast saving some for his Master as a treat to go along with the Wookiee and Krayt Dragon he had saved so far. The Hississ meat was much rougher than the others and Nokrt had to agree the Krayt Dragon was by far the best of all his slays.

After finishing his meal Nokrt returned to his ship and took off from the Sith planet. The Chiss had logged in the coordinates of Carida and made the jump to hyperspace returning to his Master.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

During the trip through space Nokrt finally found a name for his YT-1300. He decided to call it Prometheus, namely because the person who writes for Nokrt's character decided it was a suitable name based on the greek god who brought men fire. Nokrt was rather fond of the name, not that he had any choice in the matter. The ship exited hyperspace over the barren planet of Korriban, a place which he had just visited and yet what he felt there made it the most reasonable place to come about. This time Nokrt would not land in Dreshdae spaceport yet into the Valley of the Sith itself for Nokrt did not feel he wanted to walk far to his destination. Something he deserved for he has gone many days without rest.

The Chiss moved slowly throughout the ashen surface of the Valley and immediately he began to become overtaken by the echos of the Dark Lords. They were coming to him within an instant and the Chiss knew he had done the right thing in coming here. The dark side was more powerful here than any other place Nokrt had witnessed in his life. It was almost disturbing, unsettling, and sick...but just almost. Nokrt came upon the center of the Valley feeling fully the power of all four perished dark lords here. This was his spot to make his next crystal, the crystal which will allow him to flow more easily with his saber as he becomes a Krath. For he will be focusing upon the force and Nokrt's crystal would be made completely of the force and crystallized sand.

After the fire was built and raging in the unbelievably hot sun of Korriban. Yet Nokrt mind was already elsewhere and he made little regard for the somewhat long hair of his, saturated with his sweat and dripping upon the desert floor evaporating as quickly as it fell. Nokrt was there focusing his mind upon the command of the force and this began to center the power upon his crystal. This one was infinitely easier for the Chiss to construct for the power of the force was not one he had to dig deep within and unleash but it was already there and ready for his disposal. It was not long before the Chiss was able to bond his sand together and stick the tip in the fire.

Before long the tip was indeed crystallized and Nokrt one more made a long deep cut within his flesh this time along his back. The blood was even more necessary in this particular construction for it allowed the midichlorians in his body respond to his midichlorians within the crystal allowing easier flow into his lightsaber creating into an extension of his being rather than just a weapon. Nokrt lifted the unfinished crystal back into the fire allowing it to mold a little longer.

When the crystal was finished Nokrt was surprised at its color. It was black yet it was glowing black as if it were made of pure darkside. Yet looing closer into the sun Nokrt could see a hint of redness in the crystal, much like looking at a coca-cola. Stuffing it into his pocket Nokrt went on to the Prometheus and thus took off for space heading toward Corellia, to his fathers home in Coronet, to create his Lightsaber.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

• 2 months later...

Travens ship lands 100 yards away from the Tomb of Markos Ragnos, in a small clearing of dirt surrounded by rocks and debris. Traven gets out of his pilot seat securing the grey black robes around him so they were not in the way. He checked his swords to see that they Were still in working order, and that he had a few supplies he then set out on the surface of Korriban to the tomb of Markos Ragnos. As he approached the entrance he saw 5 4 legged creatures he had never seen any thing like these but he saw they looked about as vicious as some of the rarer creatures on Nabbo. He choose to wait till night and try and sneak in. So he headed back to his ship to get a Stealth enhancer, after he got back to his ship the meditated trying to sense the force around him channeling it through his hate for his father and all of his family.

After it had gotten dark he headed off to the Entrance he saw the creatures were lying down but he did not trust them, he saw that there was a cave like entrance to the right of the main he took that one. It was a tight fit for Traven to get through, but he finally got through and found that most of the creatures this far in were asleep but he started up his stealth enhancer and started for the room that was glowing red, he got there and he saw that there where holocron slots in the walls but not holocrons, he moved carefully the creatures were awake around here, Traven thought that they could not tell weather it was night or day in here so he had to be extra quite. Only one creature had got in his way but he used a tranquilizer dart he had to put it out. He finally found a holocron in the very back of the tomb, it was the only one left Traven had guessed that for all the corpses around the tomb that many had tried and failed to get this far. He turned to leave with the holocron but he saw, and heard that his stealth enhancer had died he had no choice to try and sneak by on his own he moved very slow and in the shadows only but it was very slow going.

On the main hall out he decided to go out the main way and not through that tunnel, the main reason behind this was that 5 creatures had decided to bed there. He made it passed 3 more creatures before they woke up and turned to attack. Traven shoved the holocron into his robes and grabbed both his swords. And turner to fight, he walked towards that door any chance he got witch was few, One creature came at him from the front he blocked it with one sword and used the other to come up from the underside and stab it through the head. 2 more came at him but these were different they cam at him organized and prepared he try to block them both but one of the creatures claws got his left for arm, he wrenched the arm back then blocked out the pain, he sliced one of the beasts throats the other got 2 swords in the chest, Traven decided that he had had enough with these beasts and turned and ran for the entrance he got out stuck a grenade on the entrance and ran it whet off 4 seconds later killing 2 more creatures and giving Traven a shock wave he ran to his ship got in and took off, the holocron safely hidden in his robes. The ship took off and shot out of Korribans atmosphere and into deep space. Traven having no course to set, set it on the couse to Coruscant at normal speed not hyperspace. Traven went and sat down in the main camber of the ship and tried to sense his Master through the force he could only hear echoes of power coming from all around but he tried to hear his masters only it was hard to find only one source that was unique to his master for he had only felt him for a short time.

travenarrainagainyesagain.jpg

Icup Apples answer to the jock strap.^^

• 1 month later...

The moment of death is just that, a moment in time. But death itself, and all the factors that come with it, knows no time. In a way, time itself does not exist in death; there is only awareness. Planets and the galaxies themselves mattered not to those who found themselves stuck within the twisted nether of the great beyond.

And it was in death that Darth Quietus found his awareness and so much more. The once mighty Sith Master and Dark Lord of the Sith had fallen so far as to be bullied in death. Bullied by the very great Sith that he came to idolize and study in his youth. They looked down upon Quietus when he died from following the darkness of the Sith Order to his death.

But it was they who would be horribly mistaken. For Quietus would become more powerful then all of them combined... for he would be them and more. He lashed back without warning, shattering what little existance they had left. Their mental connections with the world and the force itself were severed; in a sence, he simply ripped them from the Force. But the black hole that was Quietus' heart and mind refused to rest there. Not content with merely removing those who thought him weak, he took their greatest assets as his own. He took their mental skills, he took their swordplay techniques... He took their very existance.

In the end there was only one presence who remained, one identity who did not meet the wrath and anger of Darth Quietus.

Barohm Zar.

Zar was perhaps one of the most sadistic and tactically sucessful Sith to have ever attained the rank of Sith Master. It was Zar himself who opened the door to the dark side for Quietus. With all the darkness and utter hatred Quietus had in him, Zar had never been subject to the hated. And so it came down to Quietus and Zar.

"You have come a long way Raynuk... And yet here you are, stuck in death." Zar's words echoed with a twinge of sarcasm.

"Doesn't mean I have to enjoy it Zar..." Quietus spoke back with equal spite in his voice.

"You've taken everything that the Dark Side has to offer to you... All the knowledge, all the History of the Sith, and all of the prowess of the blademasters. Except the knowledge that I have." Zar responded.

"So what are you saying Zar."

"I'm saying that I am all that stands in your way of true power. You want to return, I can feel it, and the only way you're going to get out is to take the ancient secrets that I know Montar. And quite honestly, Im itching to slaughter just as much as you." Zar spoke closing the gap between him and Montar.

"Then there is only one thing left Zar."

Montar reached out and touched Zar, and as he had done with all the other presences, absorbed Zar's presence into his own. With the pressence of Zar and Quietus merging there was nothing left for Quietus in death.

His time had come again... The time to slaughter those who opposed the Sith had come again. Quietus's hands would be bathed in blood once more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout the many halls, graves, temples and ruins left on Korriban... manical cackling laughter echoed and grew in intensity. Evil would be reborn this day.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

The maddening silence of hyperspace faded as Ason awoke within the Shrieking Talon to the streaks of stars subsiding once again to their spherical appearances. There was simply a voice in his mind telling him to travel to this sable jewel in the galaxy, the darkness exuding itself from the very tombs of the sith lords who had taken eternal refuge within the confines of such a planet. Wandering spirits walked the surface in frail attempt to preserve themselves, preying upon the minds of the living to keep their semblance of sanity in tact. However, no ethereal figure would ever know what true reality was since they had been struck by the unyielding plague of demise. Only the living can know, and it is that which makes the ignorant envious.

With the course having already been plotted into the computer, it was quite a simple task to go there. It was even more simple as he felt as though this path were a familiar one, as though he were traveling a path that had already been worn by his own tired feet. Perhaps this was the case, yet no recollection could be attained by the sith lord as to when he had visited this planet last.

Yet another enigmatic puzzle”¦ why is this happening?

As the roaring of the sublight engines resumed their perpetual hum, Ason noted a difference between the planet's current state and that which he had felt before. It seemed, on the contrary to what he had experienced before, that the strongest essences had been vacated from the planet's deserted surface. The feeling was strange, their residual energy being all that was left over. It was then that the sith remembered that a sith master had collected the spirits of all the dark lords of the sith and had laid them before the feet of Oblivion. What was the name of that sith”¦

While the name was biting at him, there was still a job that had to be accomplished. Though that job was, so far, able to escape his awareness, it was undoubtedly there in some capacity. All the while, as his ship entered the atmosphere and landed outside the Valley of the Dark Lords of the Sith, such a name was bugging him. While such thoughts would distract one's attention, it was as though he could feel his mind searching itself for all the information. He had heard the name in the halls before”¦ he had heard that he was a former Dark Lord of the Sith himself”¦

KYP DURRON!!!

A violent upsurge of pain began to drown out all of Ason's senses as the scream reverberated within his drums. It was the voice inside of his head yet again”¦ and now it was accompanied with something more than just words. Memories. Images. Thoughts”¦

Suddenly, Ason was standing upon the grounds of Coruscant. A thick glaze of blood covered the jedi temple's floor off just feet in the distance with the marred body of a jedi knight becoming the center piece. Standing before him was none other than Kyp Durron, a jedi master. To state the sith lord's perplexed expression was that of disbelief would be an apparent understatement. While things were possible in the force, it was hard to believe that one who had tasted true darkness could forsake it for true light. Granted, the light had its obvious advantages, yet the dark side had been the only true home that the young man had known. It was the equivalent of someone forsaking your first love.

Within seconds, he felt himself being cleaved into, and then it was all over”¦

Wake up”¦ you have something to collect... Wake up”¦ Reality awaits”¦

Ason felt his eyes refocus upon the landscape of Korriban, his ship having been already landed and his crown tainted by a burnished layer of perspiration. The sweat was cold as the icy drops fell from his brow to the metal ground of the shuttle. There was something not right here, however something had been formed in his mind that was served to draw his focus. Let him not worry about himself at the time, but how he could benefit the sith order.

Quickly. A fool has captured the spirits of the dark lords of the sith, and now their protectors still lay I wait, having been awakened.

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

The Grand Duke exited hyperspace once again, this time it was over a planet filled with the power of the darkside. The pilot sat motionless in the cockpit as the ship landed on the surface of a power filled planet. Draken remained in his cockpit in a trance like state. His mind was filled with a myriad array of thoughts. His body lay twisted on the floor of the cockpit as he lay deep within a trance.

So many things were tormenting his mind as he lay there, but he had endured enough mental torment. He pushed the torment to the back of his mind and stood to his feet. He breathed in the recycled air from his ship and moved to the hatch. This is where he would decide what to do.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Divine inspiration had graced the cavernous mind of Ason, meandering about through the many tunnels that spanned the capacious realms and eventually becoming birthed. Perhaps divine inspiration was too pristine a word for such a sinister idea, yet it seemed that Heaven or Hell had graced him with it. No matter the realm, whether one of ethereal marvel or one of cursed damnation, Ason was thankful.

As the gears and mechanisms churned with their monotone mechanisms, the landing ramp unfurled itself to meet the dust below. Undulating currents of heat coated the air like thick dew as the dry waves washed themselves upon the figure that dared step onto the ancient planet. His skin, having paled slightly from lack of sun, now seemed to see the first traces of coloration as pigment once again revealed itself. For this the man was grateful, for the warmth embraced his cheek once again.

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

From his place among the neather world of Korriban, Darth Quietus watched the entire planet at once, and was beginning to regain a hold of his mortal powers. From the beyond, he was able to control the wind it seemed, blowing the dust of the ruined planet from one place to another; a feat which by normal standards would be simple childsplay, even for an apprentice of the Force. But what made this situation different, was that the man who controlled the elements of the planet Korriban, was dead, and had no physical form. He had learned, that in death he truely was 'one with the Force' only he did not serve it; it served him, atleast on Korriban.

And so the arrival of the two men was well known to Quietus, and part of his presence watched intently, both as Ason exited his ship and seemed to be wrestling with an inner demon, and as the other landed his ship on the planet's dusty surface. Quietus could feel the connection that both men had to the dark side, and it was clear Ason held less power then the other. In a way, they were connected with Quietus himself, a fact which gave the former Sith Master nearly unlimited access to their minds.

These two shall serve my purpose greatly... Perhaps as slaves..

As the winds of the planet kicked up again, they carried something else. The demonic laughter of Quietus from beyond the grave, laughter that would chill any normal man to the bones... Laughter so evil, there was no way to ignore it.

1fE1uLv.png

Montar watched, ever aware of all actions upon the surface of the planet, his planet, to which he was the darkness. The Sith bathed in this new found power that came from controlling all which made Korriban such a Sithly planet. He was beginning to enjoy this control as he began testing his limits of control of the planet he had come to rest on.

But this Draken character was something of an interest to Montar, the darkness of the planet which the Sith's mind fed upon, allowed an unresricted path to the man's mind. And in his mind Montar found the threads of question about the planet itself.

So... little Sith thinks he knows something is wrong. Perhaps I should show him just how wrong I have made this planet...

Montar grinned from beyond the grave as he reached out and began to shake the very ground Draken walked on, throwing him to the dirt with enough force to catch even the Sith by surprise. Once he was face first in the dirt, the tremors stopped, and instead were replaced by the sane manical laughter that had spread across the planet before.

It was clear there was something dreadfully wrong on this planet as the laughter hounded Draken and Ason from all sides. And in the midst of the laughter, the ground shook again, and Draken's ship, The Grand Duke was thrown on it's side like a mere toy by an upheaval of earth, a spire of rock and dust shooting up from underneath it, stretching towards the sky.

And just then... as everything began to settle again... There were the whispers among the wind.

This place belongs to me.... You have come to steal my secrets... You will come to regret that decision.... I am your doom... unless you help me...

1fE1uLv.png

This place belongs to me.... You have come to steal my secrets... You will come to regret that decision.... I am your doom... unless you help me...

Draken leapt back to his feet and looked around attempting to figure out the source of the laughter. He quickly opened a comm to his ship and commanded it to hold itself in orbit that way it would be safe from being injured. He looked down at the planets surface, the thought coming to him of what it could be. He began to speak out loud while shutting his mind off to the darkside. "So you control the planet. This is quite interesting I must admit, however I get the feeling you want something. Did you enjoy your intrusion into my mind? I felt something searching my thoughts, now I know what it was."

He moved closer to the direction from which he had heard the whispers. "What do you want and what do I get from helping you Spirit? Do you have a name?"

Do not think you understand me Draken, or that you can escape my wrath...

The ground again rumbled, throwing Draken to his knees again as the rock under his feet shot skyward again all around him, this time surrounding him with 100 meters of sheer vertical rock. In simple terms, the sith was caged for the moment.

You are nothing to me at this moment but a simple bug which requires extermination. You know nothing of what I have been through, and what I seek is something which is beyond your infantile abilities. There are only two mortals who can help me, and you are neither. So what I want is meaningless to you... But I ask you, what do YOU want. Why are you here?

1fE1uLv.png

Draken looked upwards, the walls were quite sheer. He groaned quietly as he realized there was no way to get out of the trap. "Alright Spirit."

He stood there unmoving as he faced the rock walls. His gaze turned to stone and he drew himself up. "What am I doing here, you ask? I am here in search of knowledge. I came to this planet to discover more about the ancient Sith. I have come to discover as much about the ancient ways of the sith as I could find on this planet. That was my reason for coming."

Draken waited to see what would happen next. This would be where he lived or died. It was a pity he hadnt studied necromancy when he had been under Dagon's teaching.