Korriban

Exodus

The body convulsed for a few seconds as the lightning cackled over what was left of it, and continued to do so even after Tarrian finished her barrage of hatred. When the convulsing stopped, there was the faint smell of burt flesh and the slightest twinge of smoke floating up. The body laid still for another few moments before a grunt was heard, and the body suddenly sat up.

"Fricking ow... I thought I told you NOT to burn a hole in my chest?!"

Montar was once again alive.

He spent the next few moments in silence making sure that he could move all his usefull apendages, before he stood up. And as he did so... The one loose bone that had fallen off him before came tumbling out.

"Damnit... Im going to have to glue that back in place or something.."

He then twisted and stretched his neck, which produced a variety of sick sounding cracks and snaps.

"Okay... So since I look worse then something a sarlacc ate, lets get off this planet. I apoligize in advance for my smell..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Standing by his master Cru couldn't help but notice the repugnant stench coming from the walking corpse. Knowing that he was another sith master he did his best not to chuckle when the loose bone came tumbling out.

Being respectful of the company he was in he waited for his master to introduce him to the sith master properly and not to speak out of turn.

Cru_Yoda_Holo.jpg

J.Net Book Club Recruiter, since 6/9/05

Mael wrote:

Snowtropper pretty much just earned his red wings in this thread.

(Heey... no one said you could laugh at me Cru! )

The 'corpse' as Cru so delicatly put it, suddenly snapped his head sideways and stared down the man for a moment before turning back to Tarrian.

"So who's the stiff over there... New apprentice to annoy you to death?"

Montar reached down with his only remaining arm and picked up the bone examining it again.

"Well no matter... I'm gonna introduce myself."

Montar grinned ever so slightly, and were it not for him being a zombie, you could have sworn there was a sparkle in his eye. A split second later the 'corpse' flung the bone at Cru's head, content with knocking the man off his feet with a well placed strike to the head.

1fE1uLv.png

One second Cru had been standing and the next he was on the ground again picking himself up. The last thing he remembered before hitting the ground was a bone coming straight at his face.

"What in the hell have I gotten into???" he muttered under his breath.

First it had been the illusion of a Rancor attacking, now he had a Zombie sith master with a charred hole in his chest throwing bones at him. He couldn't help but think of what his master had asked him. "So... this is what becomes of a sith master sure you still want to be one?"

Sure this wasn't the life he had expected when he was younger, but he knew that this was the path he was meant to go down.

Brushing himself off and picking up the bone that had been tossed at him he waited once again for his master to introduce him. In the mean time he tried to ignore the throbbing pain on his forehead.

Cru_Yoda_Holo.jpg

Mael wrote:

Tarrian grabbed the bone from Cru and pointed it at Master Montar... "That is or was Sith Master Montar. One time Dark Lord of the Sith... and the friend to my husband." Tarrian and Bishop were never actually married, but it was a marriage none the less, and much easier to explain to someone that will never know one of the greatest sith masters anyway.

As Montar turned to look at the ship... Tarrian used the force to thwack Montar in the back of the head with his own bone... "And he built me that ship."

Moving forward to get infront of Montar... "Come Cru... you don't want to be down wind of him... the stench is unsithly... get on the ship... we have things to do..."

Tarrian entered the ship followed by Cru and Montar... as soon as Montar was aboard, she closed the hatch and grabbed him with the force and hurled him into the bacta tank.... closing it quickly... using the comm so he could hear her...

"That will heal what needs to be done... and hopefully take away some of the stench... when you are done, there will be new robes for you and a tooth brush and toothpaste in the refresher.... clean yourself up and brush your teeth, cause your breath offends too... and then we will have something to eat. The tank is set on a timer and will automatically release you when you are done."

She turned to Cru... "So... how did you like your first field trip?"

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"So... how did you like your first field trip?" master Tarrian asked.

Glad that the great foul smelling sith master zombie was in the bacta tank Cru fought the urge to breath through his nose until he felt the air had been filtered a few times.

"Interesting to say the least master. I had heard stories of the sith having great powers and you have shown me how powerful a sith can be. Raising that corpse is something I would have never imagined in my wildest dreams. Having lightning coming from your finger tips. This is power that I want to learn master."

Cru_Yoda_Holo.jpg

Mael wrote:

Noticing her apprentice was still breathing through his mouth... she placed her hand over his mouth and closed it... forcing him to breath through his nose... "You can breathe through your nose now... and stench is something you will have to get use to... things tend to die and decompose around the sith quite often."

Looking over at the tank... "Yes... sith can do a great deal with the force lightning... but it was the alchemy that assisted in raising him... not just the lightning... You would need to learn more of that from another sith master in time... I have a somewhat of a connection to Master Montar... so it was easiest for me to raise him then some other Master."

Looking back over... she knew that it was almost time for him to be released... and she used the force to push Cru out of the way of the flowing bacta... stepping aside herself... "That really does leave a mess... thankfully, the drainage on this ship is one of the best."

she saw Master Montar laying on the floor with the bone still at his side... she went over and picked it up... "You know Raynuk... I really don't think you needed this one... it must have been an extra... something must have died down in that hole with you... now go shower."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Montar stood up again and brushed some of the remaining bacta off of him as Tarrian spoke. He took the bone from her and looked at it once again and shrugged.

"Well then I guess theres no reason for me to hold onto this then is there? Now since I do owe you my life... sort of... I will do as you wish. Even I'll admit I stink in more ways then I should."

He tunred to walk to the refresher but then stopped and tossed the bone at Cru again, but this time just for him to catch before continueing on to shower and 'freshen up'.

"Here... Momento of your first trip."

===========================================================

Montar emerged some time later from the refresher and finished getting dressed, but he was a little less then happy at the moment as he adjusted his robes.

"I feel unsithishly clean... I feel like I need to bathe in blood or something..."

1fE1uLv.png

Not exactly sure what to do with the bone Cru just looked at it for a moment while trying to ignore the foulness of Raynuk. If being resurrected from the dead meant that you'd smell like Rancor bowels then he wasn't sure he'd ever want to be resurrected. Then again he had never been dead before so it's not like he would know.

Placing the bone in his pocket Cru looked over at Raynuk.

"Thanks...I think. I'll hold on to it just in case you find out that you needed it."

Walking back over to Master Tarrian to try and get a bit of cleaner air Cru sat down to talk with his new master.

"So Master, may I ask why we came all this way to get Master Montar? I mean no disrespect to Master Montar. I am just curious."

Cru_Yoda_Holo.jpg

Mael wrote:

The planet of Korriban has always been naturally strong with the darkside. It is here that many dead Sith Lords and Sith Masters were buried. It is the home of many creatures and large beasts.

The small ship carrying the Master and Apprentice flew through the planet's atmosphere and touched down in a clearing next to a few caves, where the beginning of Zuko's training would be.

The large doors of the ship opened and the two walked out and took their first breath of fresh air. Achzet felt the power of the darkside here. It made him feel at home. He took a moment to take in everything around him and walked to the side of a forest. He took out a few slabs of metal and slid a vibroblade from the sheath on his belt.

"Here take these."

Achzet handed the blade, sheath, and supplies to the young apprentice.

"I want you take these and create your lightsaber hilt. Here is a welding tool that you will also use. Come back to me once you finish your hilt. We will continue your training once you have finished."

((Alright, I want a nice, long, detailed post of you creating your HILT. Not the crystal or anything.))

GearsSig3.jpg

Zuko took the supplies, and went to build his saber hilt. He laid the slabs of metal on the ground and looked at them for a while, he measured them, and started with the vibroblade. He cut the slabs of metal in half twice right down the middle. He laid the now thinner slabs of metal down on the ground and walked to Lord Achzet and collected the welding tool from him.

Zuko walked back into the forest and presently found a stream to sit by to finish his hilt. He picked up the slabs of metal and softened them with the welding tool, he then proceded to pound them towards a round shape. The slabs then took shape as rods with 1and a half inches across and 6 inches in length. He took the hollow rods and welded them together with the welder and put 4 holes in the now 1 foot long hollow shaft. He next carved a slot in the side in which he could feed the insides of the lightsaber into, When I get them of course, and he carved shallow slots in the side of the handle for his fingers and was then finished with the handle.

Zuko ran back to his master and presented him with the handle he had fashoned.

”œIs this suitable master?”

ROSEOFCSHARON.png.1c839ef05c26256052b4d3a8e8030872.png

Behold the Rose of Sharon is burning in the valley 

(I will try master)

Zuko took the Items he needed to build his lightsaber and walked into the forest.

He sat down and took out his vibroblade.

Now to make the handle”¦.

He cut the metal and cut it into thin pieces that he bent into a hollowed cylinder with the welding tool. The cylinder was 1 foot long and hollow so that you could fit the pieces of the lightsaber into. Zuko proceded to cut the cylinder in half so that he could fit the guts of the lightsaber into it. He spent two hours cutting groves on the top and bottom of the cylinder so that they would be able to screw together when the lightsaber was finished.

When it is finished of course.

Zuko carved dents into the sides of the cylinder with the welder for hin fingers to fit into along with the simbols of the house of Mustafar. The last thing Zuko added was holes in the cylinder for the power buttons to come through.

There now the Handle is finished”¦..

Zuko ran back to the ship and found his master meditating.

He crouched next to him and said,

”œMaster I have finished.”

((Much, much better. I knew you could do it.))

Achzet observed his apprentice's work. It was surprisingly well done.

"You did well my apprentice. I am now going to teach you how to create the blades for your saber."

Achzet took out his own saber and opened it. He took out the crystals and levitated them in the air, via the force.

"These are synthetic crystals, created with my power, malice, blood, and all of my passion. I want you to concentrate on all of your memories and create your own and place them in your blades. Then bring your saber to me."

GearsSig3.jpg

Zuko knelt and meditated.

He sifted through his memories and concentrated them into two spots in front of him there he added some blood from a cut on his hand from when he was making the handle of his blade. He focused again on the two points. To one he added his anger to one he added his passion and to all he added his growing power.

Anger”¦.Zuko thought of the anger towards his father for giving him this scar across his face.

”œDad, what are you doing?”

((Sorry, I don't really have time to post at the moment.))

Achzet came back to reality and saw his apprentice returning from his journey.

"I see you have completed the blade. Let me see."

Achzet snatched the hilt out of his apprentice's hands and hit the activation switch. A brilliant crimson blade sprung out of the hilt in a quick fashion.

"Very well done. Now, you shall recieve your reward."

Achzet activated his own blade and swung it twice across the young man's forehead, burning the nerves and creating an "X" like form across his forehead. He was now marked as part of the Sith brethren.

"Now here my apprentice."

Achzet brought his blade down upon the man's wrist, severing the man's hand from the body. He watched the man scramble to the floor holding his wrist.

"GET UP! NO APPRENTICE OF MINE WILL BE SO COWARDLY! PAIN SHOULD HELP YOU, MAKE YOU STRONGER!"

Achzet kicked the apprentice to his feet.

"Now, concentrate on the force and let it flow through your entire body. Let it fuel your mind and enhance your senses around. Feel the force around you. Then, manipulate it through your hand and levitate this boulder up and down three times."

GearsSig3.jpg

"Good.. now I want you to manipulate the force and concentrate it within your legs. It will greatly increase the ability of your leg muscles and will make you much faster. I want you to collect these nine boulders and bring them back, under ten minutes."

Achzet force pushed all of the rocks at least half a mile away each. He set his timer and started it.

"GO!"

GearsSig3.jpg

Zuko heard the command and concentrated on his muscles in his legs as he sprinted off towards the boulders. He fed the muscles with more and more force power, concentrating filling with the force. He filled the muscles with the force and super-speeded the contracting of his muscles, thereby making him almost a blur to the human eye.

This really isn't going to be that hard”¦.

As he came to the boulders he added force to his other muscles making him superfast and superstrong. He picked up a boulder with his one hand that remained and shot back to Lord Achzet.

He repeated this nine times and then finally force speeded back to his master, swiping the blood away from his slashed forehead.

”œAnything else master?”

Zuko heard and he obeyed, he expanded his foce presence to each cell in his muscles speeding up their processes and their circulation. He sprinted to the boulders half a mile away. The force filled him and he pushed it into his legs. His pace sped up until he was at maximum velocity.

Blood streemed from the wound in his forehead that had been reopened by his masters foot. He was exhuasted and he was pushed to his limit. The blood ran into his vision and his temper ran over as he lifted the first boulder. The boulder slipped from his grasp but he caught it with the force and kept his grip.

He sped with the force towards his master. Zuko saw his masters scowling face and he slammed the boulder at his masters feet. He took off again with the power of the force toward the distant boulder.

Scum! Blighter! Fool! Were his thoughts as he neared the next boulder.

His anger mixed with his hurt pride as he hefted the black boulder he strenghened his grip with the force and he could here the boulder crack with his strengh, he sped with all his strength back to his master and hurled the boulder at his masters feet. And again went to the next boulder. And hefted it with the force and speeded to his master Achzets words echoing in his ears.

”œToo slow. You have one more try. If you fail I will kill you”¦”

((See, that is the kind of posting I love to see. Keep it up.))

"Much better my apprentice. I can see your improvement. However, you may think you have deserved some rest, but not yet. You must survive in the wild for two full days, eat, sleep, and become one with the darkside. The only tool I am giving you is your lightsaber. Sleep now, and leave in the morning."

Achzet walked to his ship and opened the durasteel doors. He walked through them and flicked his wrist as the doors closed.

He walked to his quarters and unraveled his robe and put on something more comfortable. He rested in his bed for the remainder of the night, dreaming about his life and how powerful his apprentice really could become.

He will become very powerful once he grows more. I can feel the power of the darkside around him. It is an interesting mix of soul and flesh. A powerful mix at that.

GearsSig3.jpg

After he slept, Zuko got up and prepared himself for the two days to come. He walked to the ships main medical port and put some bacta bandages on his severed wrist and his forehead. As he walked towards the ship's doorway, he stopped at his masters doorway. Zuko touched Achzet's mind with the force twlling him goodby.

He closed the ships doors after him and walked into the forest.

I can hardly wait”¦

Zuko walked for hours remarking the sceanary as he went. Until he came onto a stream, and his stomach told him it was time to stop and eat. Zuko walked to the edge of the stream and drank for a few moments. It quenched his thurst but not his hunger. He looked up and saw a fish swimming by, staring at him with blank eyes and a five second memory span. He concentrated with the force and jumped pulling out his lightsaber, igniting it, and watched it plunge into the water towards the fish”¦..and to his horror sputter out before it got the fish. He landed with his footing all wrong on the wet rocks and slipped onto his back in the water.

The fish swam by his head almost smiling at him, and his stupidity.

Anger billowed in his chest striking his short-fused temper and filling his body with rage at this stupid fish and stream. His fist shot out lighting fast and slammed into the stunned fish. Splattering it on the rocks.

Blast it! Why in the world did I do that?”¦.The dark side.

Interesting now that is a cool way to catch a fish.

Zuko looked at the remnants of the fish floating down stream, and pulled pieces of fish skull out of his good hand.

He climbed out of the river and waited for another fish to go by. Another fish swam by almost taunting him. He used his built up anger to touch his short temper and weak points filling him with the Dark Side. As he jumped his hand shot out and snatched the fish out of the river. He landed n the other side in a roll. He held the flopping fish in his hand and concentrated on it. Expanding his force presence into the fish filling it with his energy. He quickly found its heart nad smashed it with the shear power of the Dark side, killing the poor thing intantly but, Zuko didn't care. He used the force to peel back the scales with the dark side as well. He cut dow some branches from the surrounding trees and made a fire with his lightsaber. With which he proceded to cook the fish.

Perfect, the dark side can be used in many, many ways.

Zuko ate the fish and drank some more water, after which he looked around. It was already getting dark.

Shev, the day went fast.

Zuko concentrated on a tree nearby, and put his one hand to the bark. It was easier to use the darkside now and he used it to fell the great tree. Dividing the cells in half as he drew his hand around the girth of the tree. CRASH!!! The tree fell. He heard a shriek from the wood neaby him. A Massif shot towards him. He sucked the dark side out of everythhing around him including the charging Massif. He could sense the next moves of the animal he surrounded it with his presence and narrrowed the sphere around it so that he could know its next moves. Zuko grinned at the new challenge, this could only make him stronger, faster, and angrier. He would not use his lightsaber unless he really needed it and he wouldn't need it for this senseless animal. It was below him.

He leapt onto the massif's back as it leapt at him, his fingers finding pressure points in the massifs thick hide. He pressed the pressure points and the creatures screams could be heard all through the forest and the surrounding erea. He played with the creatures death having as much fun as possible in the creatures death, as he choked it to death with his hands as everything went red with anger.

He kicked the corpse off of him and went back to making a shelter in the woods. He split the tree into boards with the darkside. He picked the boards up and made them into a leanto on the side of another tree. He climbed in and crouched into a meditative stance to meditate with the dark side. He knew that the screams of the massif would attract larger and more dangerous animals. But the Dark side was with him, he knew it. His thoughts turned dark as he focused on the darkness within him

Morning came and no new threats came to kill him, which dissapointed him. But he now went to look for more food. But on Korriban things were scarce. He walked now looking for food or another challenge. As he walked he noticed that the trees were beginning to look more and more twisted and dark, which was odd to him, but then he remembered his masters words:

”œWe are going to a world surrounded by the darkside. It will make you stronger and wiser”

((Nice Post))

Achzet watched is apprentice return from his short trip. He turned his head and gazed upon his apprentice. He looked at him with great pride. His hopes were realized. Zuko would be a great Sith. He would kill without out regret or hesitation. He will make others fall with his malice.

"Very well done, my apprentice. You have proved to be a worthy apprentice to me. Good."

He turned his hands outward. He manipulated the force around his palms and pushed outward at his apprentice. Knocking him unconscious and allowing him to sleep.

He walked to his bed and slept for the rest of the night.

((Sorry for the short post. Just as a note, your trials will probably be on the eleventh or twelfth.))

GearsSig3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

When Darkness Falls lands beside The Hell's Remembrance. A dark cloaked figure steps out and opens the hatch of Tarrians ship. Entering the ship he stares at Montar an old acquaintance and former mentor.

"I think I can be of assistance in that...blood tense to cleanse the soul..."

The Master replied quitely.

"How many times now have you been brought back by the way?"

The former Imperial commander and Dark Lord of the Sith asked.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Zuko got up from his bed and approached his master,

"I am ready for the trials master whenever you are."

he looked down at his burnt stump of a hand and woundered if he was going to make it through the trials.

He sat and meditated waiting for his maters reply.

(Sorry about being absent master but I was gone to a debate tournament for a long while.)

Achzet stared at his apprentice.

"Very well then. You first task will be to confront your worst fears."

Achzet searched into the man's mind and penetrated his way into the man's fears. Achzet smiled slightly and let the man's fears, emotions, and hatred explode into his mind. He saw the man's pain on his face and awaited.

"To become a Sith, one must push aside his fears and use them for power."

GearsSig3.jpg