Jedi Kareem and the Psi World (Fin)

Lord Ar-Pharazon

DEDICATED TO JARETH, WHO ADDED A SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTION TO THIS STORY.

Once there was a young boy named Kareem who lived in the panhandle of Oklahoma and loved Star Wars way too much. Kareem believed that he was a real Jedi, because he had strange telepathic powers, which he equated as the Force. He had a very strong grasp on the Force, which was obvious, be he couldn't do anything with it. It was frustrating. He was a bad student in his high school, which totally rocked his world, until he discovered the psi community, which was a dependable and sane group of people who were extraordinarily telepathic and 100% good and true. Kareem suddenly had the power to hear voices in the Force, and they told him to build a truck that looked like a spaceship. So, he spent the summer between Junior and Senior year building a truck that looked like a Luke Skywalker's X-Wing Fither. During the day, he worked with his hands, but at night, he worked with his mind. As the hot, companionless nights progressed, he could sense himself growing in several abilities, including, but not limited to empathy (which all humans already have, but he thought it was extraordinary), telepathy, scanning (whatever the hell that is), precognition, astral projection, shielding, telekinesis, psi-balls (lol), pyrokinesis, and healing. Over time, he was able to heal a small mouse that was bitten by a bird during a storm. He even read his mother's mind, because one day when he thought she would buy whole milk at the grocery store, she did.

Kareem continued building this fantastic vehicle, which began to resemble an X-Wing Fighter more and more each day. It was a really big deal for him, and he even drove it on the first day of school, despite it not being finished. It still lacked a hyperdrive. He should have taken a lesson from the Emperor's mistake, because unfinished spacecrafts are doomed to fail when activated early. While he was in class, a bunch of popular and athletic bullies covered his X-Wing in milkshakes and smoked weed inside the backseat, but worst of all, they scraped off the Rebel Alliance decal in the rear window. How would Han Solo trust him now? Someone was going to pay for this! Kareem tried to strike back at the bullies, because clearly he knew, through his powers, who they all were, and he made one thousand mind bullets chase the bullies, but none of them even felt the magic mind bullets. He was that close! Clearly he needed more training.

So he trained and he trained. Kareem's psi balls became legendary. He could throw them out, and magically pull them back again. He became a party favorite for ”œdropping brain”

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

• 2 weeks later...

Unlocked. JediKaren has elected to leave the site in lieu of this thread being undeleted.

For reference in the future, satire based on users is permitted as long as it does not go beyond the site content rules. There are previous examples of such and stories similar to this, likewise, will not be deleted or locked unless flaming or trolling occurs - which are not within the bounds of Jedi.net rules.

One of the rules of fanfic is this:

-Be respectful of other people's writing. If you don't like it, you don't have to review.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Jedi Kareem was based on content from her website, which was called "PSI World". I know it was largely parodying Kyp. I even PMed her and pointed that out since she never posted out of Fanfic much.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.