Csilla

Kirlocca allowed for his Battle Meditation to drop, feeling that the battle was over and his skill was no longer needed. He reached out to all Jedi. "I am in need of ship and medical assistance. You can find me on the planets surface." Kirlocca stood up from sitting on the ground and took a hard look at where his paw was missing. Kirlocca knew that he didn't want any mechanical paw to replace it, so he would have to either live without it, or go to Kamino and get himself a cloned one made for him.

As he paced back and forth, he thought over the battle that just occurred in his mind. He had given it his all, and still came up short. Even after his time in the unknown regions training, and refocusing, he still was not where he wanted to be. Part of him wanted to be back on Kashyyyk, in the days when he was still young and was learning of the Jedi ways under his Grandfather...

::Amon recovered in the infirmary thanks to the aid of a Jedi healer. Moving slowly, he gingerly put weight on one foot and then the other, walking slowly as he tested how much his newly healed leg could take. Waving thankfully at the Jedi healer, Amon exited the infirmary. Even though the leg was mostly healed, the memory of the man made of darkness would take a long time. How someone could of their own volition become so toxic, poisoning themself and everyone around them Amon could not imagine. It made Amon feel pity for them, and strengthened his resolve to follow the Jedi path. He needed to find focus though and meditate on the best way to confront this enemy.

As he exited the infirmary, Amon found the rebel marine waiting for him in hallway.::

"How's the leg?" asked the marine, attempting to conceal the concern on his face.

"It will heal up fine thanks to a Jedi healer. Thanks for your help back there, you really went above and beyond the call of duty back standing your ground with me. It's too bad we have to go our seperate ways, we make a good team."

"Well, fortunately for you, command agrees with you. Command is experimenting with creating Jedi rebel combat teams, and I've been assigned to you. Corporal Ryant at your service."

"That's excellent news, lets head to the hangar bay and head to Gala."

::The two headed down the hallways the hangarbay, but only made it halfway before they found a crumpled form on the floor, shrouded in a black cloak. Amon instinctively reached for his commlink to call for backup, while corporal Ryant pumped several stun bolts into the Sith as a precaution before cuffing it with stuncuffs and taking all of its weapons and tools.::

Command, we've secured a Sith prisoner.

OOC((Above post was approved by Dom))

A small freighter, carrying five soldier's two pilots and a young Jedi healer, landed near the wounded Jedi master. The Jedi healer Seraphim stepped off the boarding ramp as soon as it was lowered and rushed over to the wounded Jedi Wookiee. His long pure white locks trailed behind him, standing out against the dull earth tones of his Jedi robe.

He greeted the Master with a bow and a brief smile, but concern was hidden behind the smile as he took in the site of Kirlocca's grievous wounds.

”œMaster Kirlocca, please accompany me onto the transport and inform me of what all wounds you have sustained so I can assist in their healing. If you need any help getting onto the transport, I can have the soldier's come down to help”¦”

Seraphim.jpg

The sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.

OOC: The following is a legal move. This was originally posted on March 19th:

*On the Emperor's orders, all security codes, backdoor keys, and encryption cyphers are changed in order to prevent treachery or manipulation of the Imperial war machine by outside interests. The new protocols and codes are distributed to the necessary personnel. The backdoor keys are in the sole possession of the Emperor, a distrustful sentient at the best of times.*

IC: *A comm using backdoor codes known only to the Emperor is received by each of the Imperial vessels still intact above Csilla. Each of the ships responds without acknowledging receipt of the comms, now being remotely manipulated by the Emperor.

A silent self-destruct is set on each of the craft for five minutes, unbeknownst to the Rebel forces...*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Kirlocca nodded his head. "There is no need for assistance. Thanks for responding so quickly." Kirlocca walked up the ramp with his fellow Jedi. He was thankful for him already.

Once the two were on board, Kirlocca used telepathy once again to communicate to the Jedi. I have had my paw cut off in a battle, besides that, I'm just suffering from a lack of energy, it will recover in time. And I don't want a mechanical paw to replace it. If you could just drop me off on the Liberty, I can get a fighter from there to get me to Kamino."

Kirlocca sat down on something, Kirlocca really didn't know what, nor did he care at the present moment.

OOC: appreciate you waiting on me intentional or not I appreciate the gesture. Good post!

IC:

Abaddon smiled as he watched his victim ingest blood from his own squirting wounds. The superficial damage he'd had hoped would deture his enemy had done little. He wished the young man would just stay down so he could finish him off quickly. He was a soldier and for that thier was always a begrudged respect Abaddon gave automatically to this opponent. For having been a soldier he realized the commitment that was there. Again hed hoped to finish him quickly and without pain after having had his fun...

He watched the soldier remove the blades appearing to ignore the razor sharp edges ripping against muscle, sinew, and bone.

On the other hand this was proving more and more entertaining. Which appealed to Abaddons playfully sadistic side....Unfortunately for the soldier this side was generally more dominant.

He caught the blood straight across the face...It stung but at the same time a bit landed on the tip of his tongue making his mind focus in bloodlust. A smile of pure sadism twisted his lips and his eyes darkened beneath the blood.

He felt the blows come one after another he had been beaten to a blood pulp many a time had lost several limbs to various fights...pain was easily bearable but no so quickly removed from combat focus. It had been awhile and hed been caught of his guard due to his rusty reflexes. Doubling over he felt the knuckels crash against his face and the bone of his nose crack. The sadistic smile grew larger...

An elborw struck him followed by a powerful strike to his chin making his teeth rattle and his hatred grow. He was beginning to forget why he was letting this soldier live so long. Then another blow, a side kick to the face one that sent the Sith master back about a foot and made the nose of his face crack the rest of the way out of place. The second caught him in the stomach and then he fell.

A final blow and a hand on his face....He felt neither...His hatred so far he had forgotten to hold back.

Darkness began to ooze from his body. The soldier was frozen in fear for a second and a second was all it took. When he finally squezzed the trigger The Sith Master was no longer there. Complete blackness had blocked out the stars seen through the transparasteel window. The room which was once alight with glow pannels, displays and screens was darker then the darkest night.

The technique sent normal men into a panic but the soldier held his ground. Training most likely and muscle memory were the only thing that let what normal people would consider sanity keep his legs from shaking or running.

The blaster bolt rang out against the total silence reverberating and echoing and then suddenly...The sound of a lightsaber deflecting the blast sending a light from the darknes into the commanders leg. The bolt sizzled flesh and blackened it to a crisp as it passed through the meat of the leg. The smell of burned and seared flesh flowed to the soldier nose. His own bolt had cooked him. The flash of pain made Gren drop to his knees. Where coincidentally that very same location of Abaddons body was waiting. The metallic knee met the face with a smash. The blade still in the soldiers teeth rent the flesh of his mouth into useless flaps and sliced through his tongue. Blood poured from his mouth. He appeard little more than a drewling insect as the shadow of a boot appeared overhead to crush him.

"Worms dont deserve to speak." Abaddon said out of sight cracking his nose back into place without a sound.

The Sith Masters metalic boots met the man's face with a smash and Abaddon almost said ”œBite the curb bi***”

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Seraphim followed the large Wookiee up the ramp, nodding to the soldier as he passed him. He heard some air release from one of the hydraulic portions of the ship as the ramp was raised. A few seconds later he felt the ship lift off the ground and begin its short journey back into space.

”œHead to the Liberty.”

Seraphim.jpg

Brad senses erupted as the Force warned him of the impending danger that approached the people on board of the Fell Hammer. The Force wasn't able to impart much information upon him. All he knew is the people aboard the Star Destroyer had a very small amount of time before they would die. They had to get off the ship quickly.

Brad snatched his comlink off of his belt and called to his droid. "Artoo, get the ship read to roll. This thing is going to destroy itself soon. Make sure we're good to go when I reach the hanger." After reattaching his comlink to his belt, he began to walk away, heading back to the hanger.

"Let's move!" Brad shouted around the bridge, using the Force to amplify his voice so that everyone on the bridge could hear. "Back to the hanger, now!" The troops, being mere troops, would probably follow his order. He was a Jedi, and by now most people knew that Jedi knew things that they didn't.

As he walked out of the bridge, Brad sent some of his Force energy toward the Jedi Grandmaster. He hoped that his little bit of energy would be enough to get Armiena back on her feet to evacuate. However, after he completed that deed Brad burst into a swift run back toward the hanger. The Force still warned him of the danger, and the young Jedi prayed that he'd reach the hanger in time.

WarrenEdit.jpg

::Amon sensed the disturbance before he heard the comms. He knew that there were no Jedi hackers availible to disable the ship, so it called for more desperate measures. Focusing the light towards him, Amon began absorbing the energy of the Fell Hammer directly into his body. If he could drain enough energy he could shut down the ship and abort the self destruct. Amon called out in the Force to his brothers...::

Focus the energy into me so that we can shut down the Fellhammer!

This is going to suck.

As Serenity emerged from hyperspace, Skye sent out her healer code broadcast, requesting the location of the most seriously injured. She could see that the Alliance had won the battle, though there would be many on both sides that would need healing, by many healers.

Feeling a very familiar presence calling out through the Force for aid, Skye was shocked as she recognised the feel of her second born son. Amon... Visions flashed briefly through her mind of how tiny he had been when she had last set eyes on him... only a toddler. How she had missed him along with Morgana and Krishna.

"I-Nine, take control of the ship and guide us to where the injured are being triaged. There's something I must do"

Knowing the Healer's ways, the droid set about it's task, waiting for the location of where they would be needed most with the mobile hospital. Skye made herself comfortable and stretched out her presence to touch her son, boosting him through the Force.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Seraphim felt Amon's call just as he was about to reply to the Wookiee before him.

"I do know of a place, but first I'd like to assist Amon. Your help would, of course, be appreciated."

Seraphim closed his eyes and began to focus his command of the force to help divert the energy and assist Amon.

Seraphim.jpg

::Amon sensed the disturbance before he heard the comms. He knew that there were no Jedi hackers availible to disable the ship, so it called for more desperate measures. Focusing the light towards him, Amon began absorbing the energy of the Fell Hammer directly into his body. If he could drain enough energy he could shut down the ship and abort the self destruct. Amon called out in the Force to his brothers...::

Focus the energy into me so that we can shut down the Fellhammer!

This is going to suck.

OOC: Don't be ridiculous. Even if your char was the most experienced and powerful Jedi ever that's an absurd power to wield.

IC: *The silent self-destruct on all craft continues. Each vessel now has two minutes before detonating...*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Hou-Jo arrived at Csilla airspace, feeling the presence of many Jedi, including his old padawan Amon's, as well as seeing quite a few Imperial Star Destroyers. He could "see" the energy from the Fellhammer being diverted into Amon. He was about to protest this act, but it was not Sith magic doing it. It was Amon. It was the other Jedi there. He sensed the lives that would be surely lost if the ship were to self-destruct. Though it pained him to do it, Hou-Jo had no choice but to follow suit. He brought his ship to a hault and let it orbit around the scene at a safe distance.

Hou-Jo closed his eyes and reached out into space through the Force. His attention was fixed solely on the Imperial fleet to draw out the energy and restore it in Amon, full well knowing it would kill him. Potentially the greatest light presence there Hou-Jo's added influence with the already combined efforts of those there would surely be sufficient enough power to complete the task of keeping the remains of the Imperial fleet from self destructing.

::With the combined powers of so many powerful Jedi, Amon was able to extinuish the power aboard the imperial ships before the countdown could reach its culmination. His body flared and white light emanated from him in blinding bursts as his body physically became overwhelmed with the energy coursing through him. In a immensely powerful flash, Amon's body was disintegrated totally, sacrificing himself to save the lives of hundreds of thousands. The Emperor would not have any measure of victory this day, and with that thought, Amon fell into the life stream of the Force content to have done his part.::

OOC((A group of Jedi knights pushed an imperial fleet out of a planetary system in the books, and the Sith did the same thing here at Mimban. Teamwork is good.))

Hou-Jo's eyes were shut tight as he ceased to feel Amon's presence in the Force. He slowly opened his eyes, his heart heavy. It was if everyone that was close and near to him was suddenly being taken away from him. He just sat in his ship, motionless, staring blankly into space as his ship floated freely outside Csilla.

She had hoped to bolster her son, had hoped that the part of him that was devine would help, though it hadn't been enough to protect him. Skye had only just found her son and now he had become one with the force in such a courageous and compassionate way.

"May the Force be with you Amon Saulot..."

She sent the thought out into the cosmos as she sagged against her chair. Skye was beyond weary with having given Amon so much. She didn't know if she would be able to do much in the way of healing until she had rested.

"I-Nine ... have them fill our hospital beds with patients. I'll meditate for an hour, then I want you to give me an adrenaline shot and have a nutritious drink ready for me to begin work on the patients."

Skye didn't even have the energy to make it to her bed. It was just as well she had made herself comfortable before she had merged with Amon. She had felt the presence of the other Jedi, joining their powers with her son as well. The one thing that she knew her son would have going for him was his Father... no matter where Tzeentch had gone, he would not have his son destroyed. "I hope we get to meet when you return Amon..." The words were murmured softly as she drifted into a strength restoring meditation.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Onderin breathed a sigh of relief when the sudden, dire threat had ended. He had been able to detect through the Force what had been going on, and he, like the others, had contributed his share of Force energy to what had been done.

And that was it. The troops that had been dispatched to the various surviving Imperial vessels took over those ships and established themselves. The Star Destroyers would belong to the Alliance now. The only thing that had not yet been completely secured was the Vortex. Though there were Alliance men on board, there was also something great and terrible...a Sith Master, undoubtedly.

But after that worry was cleared away, the battle would be over. The Alliance had won a great victory.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

As Crosa climbed into Delta's ship he thought to himself...

Well I guess we tried... First mission is a failure... oh well at least we won our fight.

He looked over at the dead Cadio Sikaot right before they blasted off into space.

"Don't worry we'll get Gren another time..."

Said Delta

yeah... another time... Crosa thought as he sat back.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

When no response had come for Armiena's request for a hacker, she nearly panicked, abandoning the terminal to join the legion of soldiers retreating from the Fell Hammer before it exploded. If the Super Star Destroyer self-destructed, everything within its vicinity was going to get shaken badly. Everything that was inside it... was going to die very quickly.

It was a marginally better fate than slowly succumbing to a blaster wound to her torso. Armiena had already estimated, she probably only had a few minutes left before even a Jedi wouldn't be able to keep on her feet. If she survived one to reach one of the Mon Calamari cruisers, she was probably going to require a bacta tank and a healing trance if she was going to recover from her wounds with any alacrity.

Of course, if she didn't simply give in before then.

It was with great surprise, as she half-limped/half-jogged through the Fell Hammer's corridors, that the lights began to flicker. She knew that Amon was trying something--she'd specifically requested his aid in disabling the self-destruct sequence--but she'd never imagined that he would have attempted to suck the life from the Star Destroyer's conduits. It would have been the last thing she would have attempted.

With a sharp cry of surprise from somewhere up the corridor, the artificial gravity failed for the briefest of seconds before battery back-ups restored power to essential systems. Several Rebel soldiers completely lost their balance and went flying, skidding gracelessly along the deckplates in an unexpected faceplant. Armiena, although she was trained enough to turn her abrupt flight into an impromptu roll, was still stunned when she realized what just happened.

Amon simply wasn't there anymore. He'd given up his life to save everyone else's.

How”¦? Armiena struggled to comprehend this. This would have been the last thing she would have done, and Saulot had done it so willingly.

Staggered by this realization, Armiena simply collapsed. She'd been fighting so hard to just keep her feet moving in front of her and to defy her wound for a few more minutes, in with this shock”¦ it was simply too much.

”œHold on, Master Jedi; we'll get you to a medic.”

drayyy.png

OOC: Absolutely ludicrous, that the energy has somehow been "drained" from every single Imperial vessel into a single Jedi. That would leave all the craft without life support, but since I imagine that fact will be conveniently ignored:

IC: *The self-destruct miraculously thwarted through the efforts of an inexperienced Jedi who appeared to be some kind of Force God, Geki switches tack: the self-destruct can simply be restarted as soon as the vessels have power restored, the Rebels lacking the common sense to realise that the backdoors essentially made the Imperial vessels impossible to capture.

The vessels seem to still be operating on emergency power- the Jedi had somehow managed to control his amazing power to drain only enough power to prevent the self-destruct and yet leave enough for life support.

That would change soon.

The Emperor shuts down power on all of the Imperial vessels, leaving them dead in space, without life support, and in several of them, rapidly depressurising as the magnetic fields over the docking bays wink out of existence. Unless the blast doors had been closed on the vessels, the crew would be dead in minutes instead of hours.*

Geki1.jpg

Kirlocca sat on the ship, wishing he could aid his fellow Jedi, but he needed all of his energy to keep himself alive. His missing paw was beginning to have its effects on him. Maybe I could split my energies...I've done it before...but not under these circumstances. Kirlocca forced himself to attempt to split his energy between keeping himself alive, and giving what he could to Amon.

Kirlocca could ow feel Amon through the force, his stress and he began to attempt the impossible. Kirlocca knew he could do it, but it would require all of the Jedi in the area to aid him, which Kirlocca was sure every Jedi was aiding him.

OOC: IDK about all this self destructing vessels that can carry remote detonation from systems away? and from computers that have been hacked over to the alliance....

And I do belive Jedi Master Cboath did do similiar powers in the books...however he was turned to the darkside because of how he used it....

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Tossing my hat back into the arena... I okayed the initial self-destruct code- fine. Amon's conter was perfectly legal and was a directly analagous to a rather famous incident in the EU. The loss of life support and what not was assumed to be from the EMP that Amon used to disable the primary power/self destruct sequences. Upon a closer reading, and some careful pointing out by other parties when i was tired and working on a paper last night- this came from a second use of the backdoor code, which is suspect. There would be some trouble/loss, but not from a second code, given the drain to the systems, which would include communications. Rebels would still need to deal with problems from the EMP to that general effect, but not nearly as bad as posted in Geki's post.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

Everything went out as a result of Amon's sacrifice, but the ships were intact. Lots of things were bad, though. Artificial gravity and lighting were disabled with everything else, and so was life-support. However, that hardly meant the immediate deaths of all aboard the various Star Destroyers. There was still quite a bit of air floating around in the cabins, and it'd take hours for the cold to seep through the thick metal hulls of the Imperial capital ships.

The loss of hangar containment fields disallowed the people aboard to get to ships, but it didn't keep them from being rescued. Onderin, still aboard the Justiciar, where the victor Armiena Draygo was as well, the latter having safely escaped the Fell Hammer before its shut down, was busy giving orders. "I need the full use of all troop transports and shuttles. Equip crews with a maximum number of vac suits so we can evacuate the ships. We can use boarding tubes to remove the need as well, so we hardly need to account for each person with a vac suit.

"The Imperial resistance should be quelled by now, but evacuate any remaining Imperials, too. We should be able to tow the starships back to Mon Calamari, where we can make sure that they're once again operational. Furthermore, that's a place where we can change their backdoor codes, as long as we get technicians working on it right away."

Some of this was more to himself than the crew, but it was all acted upon. The evacuation would take a little bit of time, but not too long to be possible. The Alliance fleet was fully intact and had a lot of shuttles and troop carriers at its disposal--easily enough to pull out the military forces aboard the various Star Destroyers and the skeleton crew of the Super Star Destroyer. It wouldn't take more than a couple of hours.

For the moment, Onderin didn't think about the military power that the addition of the Imperial ships would add to the Alliance fleet. He could technically use the Fell Hammer as his new flagship, with its own advantages and disadvantages. He was never a big fan of such large ships, but it'd be foolish not to use it.

At any rate, he didn't think about that now. He was still trying to save lives. Although he was a military commander that had to make military choices, he was a Jedi Master as well, and neither of the two would sacrifice those lives if it could be helped.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Dominique's eyes opened as a result of the blinding flashes emanating from her captor's body. She instantly knew that he had just made a monumental sacrifice in the name of the greater good and though it pained her she couldn't help but chuckle at his foolish ideals of what was considered the ”˜right' thing to do. When she chuckled, though, a gob of bloody salvia found its way out of her throat and onto the floor.

The marine that had been working with the Jedi was still alive and quite well, though a bit stunned from what he had just witnessed. Taking advantage of his stunned disposition she gripped his head using the force and slammed it into the corridor wall. He fell to the ground and the keys to the stun cuffs were levitated off of his belt and to the proper slot on the cuffs. With an audible click they were off of her.

She stood, rubbing each of her wrists then her head where she felt the dried blood that had a portion of her hair matted down. A flare of anger erupted from her body at the thought, a flare that any Jedi on this ship and some of the ones on other ships that were notably perceptive would surely notice. Of course, Paradox and Viktor would both notice it as well.

At once, a thought came to her. The pseudo Jedi she had been fighting was dead and Exodus was gone. He had left her in that hanger, to die, be captured, or escape on her own. He had not considered her of enough importance to help. She was a Sith just like he was, at least she had thought. Their brotherhood was becoming more of a disgrace in her eyes with each passing day and while the Jedi would always be viewed as an annoyance at least and fanatics of a false religion at worse, she felt that her time of considering them enemies was coming to an end. They were not her enemies; they were the Siths enemies”¦at least on most occasions. It had, after all, been them that had dared to disrupt her perfectly groomed hair on this day and for that she was inclined to cause a disruption of sorts.

The corridor she was in began to shimmer with a pearl shaded light that seemed to originate from everywhere and no where all at once. In mere moments she would unleash hell upon the ship, despite being practically the only ”˜bad girl' left in this section of the Galaxy. Death would be hers on a silver platter. It would be hers, or she would walk away with the entirety of the Alliance and Jedi forces in ruins behind her.

A girlish giggle escaped her dull scarlet lips as she felt the power radiating out from her doorway.

((I'm totally not leaving this system alive until you are all dead! ))

Carnage.jpg

Not bloody again. Armiena's eyes snapped open, surrounded by a film of pink that separated her from the world. The world that surrounded her was a bacta tank's clinic, tended to by a pair of medical droids and a Human female clinician. She couldn't have been in this tank nearly long enough to have fully healed””a quick glance down at her side confirmed that the blaster burn was still livid””but at least the wound was no longer screaming for immediate attention. At least she didn't feel as though she would keel over at the slightest of nudges.

But she was in danger again. Not from dying to a possibly collapsed lung or the slow loss of her body fluids, but from the intervention of a woman who wielded the Dark Side.

Armiena returned her focus to the fuzzy image of the lab technician. The ship obviously hadn't been alerted to the danger yet””otherwise the grim focus of battle would be the prevalent emotion amongst the crew, rather than the weary high of triumph””and hence, they were in great danger. She wondered”¦

Yes, even if she was technically not supposed to use the Force in such a manner, it would probably save the lives of countless Rebel personnel. It would only put the woman in discomfort for a short time.

Reaching out to the woman's mind, she triggered several sectors of her brain to spasm without warning. Rational fear””the kind of fear that alerted the body to protect itself, rather than run or cower””flooded the woman's body, closely followed by a rush of adrenaline that spurred her on to take action against this threat. The results were immediate: the woman's eyes widened, but they soon narrowed in suspicion, suspecting correctly that the Jedi was affecting her mind.

Armiena only nodded at her. Her goal was to communicate to her that a threat to everyone's safety had revealed itself, and if she took action now, she could save many lives.

GO! Even though her scream was muffled and rendered incoherent by the respirator she wore and the bacta itself, her meaning was clearly understood. The woman pressed an ominous red button on her terminal, sending a general alarm throughout the ship.

If Armiena had that range of movement, she would have offered a thumbs-up. Although her compliance had only ensured that the crew of the Justiciar was alert and would ready itself for the threat, that alone would probably save many lives. Most areas of the ship would be locked down to impede the intruder's progress, making it far more difficult for the Dark woman to simply run about at her own will, cutting down men and women at random.

While Armiena continued to monitor the Force for immediate threats to herself, she just wished that she still had her lightsabers”¦

((Great, draw out the battle for another week or so...))

drayyy.png

((No one is keeping your here, OK, you can leave me to do my thing. =) ))

Dominique heard the rhythmic sound of footsteps, and paws, on the ground behind her just before the alarm began going off. No one ever did things the easy way anymore, they always thought that making something more difficult for someone already pissed off might detour them from the impending massacre when in fact it would only cause the deaths of more.

She pulled the power from the door way into her body, indulging all of her senses at the sudden rush that could only be described as without rival and as one of the greatest parts of being a force user. Strands of her hair began to float slightly, not from the sheer power she was pulling from the death, pain, and suffering of the doorway”¦but from the electricity crackling all around her. She was a Krath and as such force elements were part of her specialty.

Dominique got down on one knee and pressed both of her hands firmly against the metal floor. Using a touch of finesse she marked three spots in the hallway, where she, Viktor, and Paradox were standing, as areas where the current would not travel. If they felt the need to turn on the alarms, then she'd make them open the doors for her as they rushed to get to her and stop her ranged attacks.

Blue energy spiraled down her arm and into the floor of the ship. The metal carried it out of the corridor in every direction. Depending on the material that soldiers, and others, boots were made out of they might not be affected”¦as much but her real aim was the electronics on board. All the way from the engines up to the main area's system controls. Their boots might prevent normal electricity from affecting them, but this was like an attack from the depths of the abyss. Like arms reaching from the ground the electricity would circle up their legs as they felt nothing of it until it hit mid-chest”¦and forced its way inside directly into their heart.

Overall the attack took a considerably amount of energy, but much of it she had taken from the doorway which was still open and inviting any entity that wished to escape to cross over. Viktor thumbed his lightsaber, preparing for a fight and Paradox licked his chops eager for dinner.

Carnage.jpg