Rafa V

Tarrian Skywalker

Aryian smiled slightly at Yafijk.

"The force has many paths. Some light, some dark, some grey. My own is...clouded. You can never truly know your own path until you know yourself. It is the way of not only the force, but of life."

The jedi hopeful's ears perked up at the mention of his masters... clouded fate... Yafijk worried that he could not know his path till he knew himself, he thought he knew himself - and he swore to uphold the jedi order, but his deepest fear was that he would fail himself and consequently the entire galaxy.

"Your coming here signifies that you know the difference between the different paths, and you wish to follow the light. Very well, I will train you in the ways of the force that I know. Consider yourself my padawan. My proper title from now on, until you become knighted, is 'Master Darkfire', but do not think of me as a harsh instructor. In fact, I am quite the opposite, once you get to know me."

The tiny whill relaxed slightly as his master voted confidence in his fate. Yafijk and Aryian's personalities were closer than he had previously thought. Both were cold and methodical, logical to the fault, until you broke the mental walls that each had used as fortifications against becoming close to others.

"We will start off with the basics of history. The past must be known in order to correct future mistakes. Tell me what you know about the Jedi, and the force. We have much time."

Yafijk worried - he had never been trained in even the basics of the jedi arts - including their history. He knew basic history known to every soul in the galaxy, but the intricacies of the tales regarding the Jedi were a mystery to him.

I can understand you no matter how you speak. Here, your thoughts are the words...

A gasp escaped Yafijk - suddenly he realized that Aryian knew everything he was thinking. He needed to learn how to protect his mind from the prying minds of others.

"Much to learn, I have"

A chuckle escaped Yafijks lips, he was sure Master Darkfire would catch the joke.

"If you kill me, it won't look very good, master jedi. Jedi don't kill out of anger. My short previous training taught me that. It's basic jedi knowledge."

Ads flipped a button.

"I was just asking you if you were a bit...woozy, for want of a better word. You are appearantly forgetting the jedi code, 'There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force.' You aren't supposed to feel emotions, especially anger. You are ignoring the jedi way. You are filled with rage. And you can't kill me, only transform me into the force. Jedi don't do this. Don't succumb to the darkness.

The dark is generous.

Its first gift is concealment: our true faces lie in the dark beneath our skin, our hearts remain shadowed deeper still. But the greatest concealment lies not in protecting our secret truths, but in hiding from us the truths of others.

The dark protects us from what we dare not know.

Its second gift is comforting illusion: the ease of gentle dreams in night's embrace, the beauty that imagination brings to what would repal in day's harsh light. But the greatest comports is the illusion that the dark is temporary: that every night brings a new day. Because it is day that is temporary.

Day is the illusion.

The third gift is the light itself: as days are defined by the nights that divide them, as stars are defined by the infinite black through which they wheel, the dark embraces the light, and brings it forth from the centrer of its own self.

With each victory of the light, it is the dark that wins.

the dark is generous and it is patient.

It is the dark that seeds cruelty into justice, that drips contempt into compassion, that poisions love with grains of doubt.

The dark can be patient, because the slightest drop of rain will cause those seeds to sprout.

The rain will come, and the seeds will sprout, for the dark is the soil in which they grow, and it is the clouds above them, and it waits behind the star that gives them light.

The dark's patience is infinite.

Eventually, even stars burn out.

The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.

It always wins because it is everywhere.

It is in the wind that burns in your breath, and in the kettle on the fire; it is under your chair and under your table and under the sheets on your bed. Walk in the midday sun and the dark is with you, attached to the soles of your feet.

The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.

The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of its strength lies weakness; one candle is enough to hold it back.

Love is more then a candle.

Love can ignite the stars."

((Written while the other posts were posted))

--Edit--

As the area was being evacuated, Ads got in his ship and took any one he could in it, too. He flew away a bit, then dropped everyone else off and got out. He put his vibrosword in its sheath, and took out his guns, putting them in their right places on his body. He walked over to the threshold of the hanger and took aim at DJK, completely hidden. Of course he wouldn't fire unless he needed to, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

"The dark side is so...stifling," even the virtually untrained former jedi could feel it.

"I will not let the dark side take him over. He has worked too hard. I am prepared."

"Revan? Do you know how to pilot an I-Wing? It's just like any other Incom starfighter. We might need you to pilot my ship. It has too many guns to not use it. Here's the plan..."

As Ads told him the plan, all Revan could do was watch and listen.

Edited by Guest

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

((Wow, you just plagarized ROTS, i bet you feel special))

Dhan-Jaroe gazed deeply into the empty ground, his prey escaped. He stood their for a while taking in what had happened. He lifted his saber up and turned to Nom.

"This isn't your fight Anorus, but if you wish to die for one's ignorance and disrespect!"

He stopped, anger was filling him, this wasn't his fault... he was provoked, he was a bees nest whos queen was in danger, and Ads shook that nest.

He looked to Ads, pleading for his pathetic life, and than ran off like the coward he was.

"You disrespectful little bastard!"

A spur of dust filled the air, spilling into Zane and Nom's eyes as DJK force ran to his fleeing opponent. He reached Ads, who was hiding, thinking he was immune to DJK's power in the force, Ads was a lighthouse on a dark island. DJK's lightsaber was a blur, slicing through Ads' guns and through his arm, DJK than spun around, pulling the maimed hopeful's vibroblade to him to catch the pursuing Anorus.

Edited by Guest

((I do(not). And BTW, the reason that I haven't commented about my head hurting is becase he was shocked and he couldn't feel the pain because of the speed of the attack. He'll feel the pain later. Good job stealing the name of a character by the way, Kenobi.))

Edited by Guest

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

Zane covered his eyes as the force of his master's accelerated feet kicked up a cloud of dust behind him. "*koff* *koff*" DJK was gone, gone in a dark-side rage, gone in more ways than local ones.

"...Damn it..." Zane shook his head. I've got to get him some counseling...not that that man he was about to kill seems any better... "Master Nom, oughtn't we go after him? We have to settle him, before he falls farther than we can reclaim him." He hated to think it, but his new lightsaber may be needed far sooner than he would like.

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

OOC: Ads, you say there is no ignorance; there is knowledge. So, why are you here?

On March of last year, a story line came to an abrupt end for me, an end that signaled my leave of RP for close to a year. When I came back, i became consumed by the politics of the RP, helping everyone else out, especially the Jedi Order, which was collapsing under it's own failed system, not having any fun for myself. For that long time, I looked for a way, an excuse, to bring that story line back, and now that I have, YOU decided to be a little smart ass about it and provoke me. Now you know I've had quarrels with you elsewhere on the board, and what do you do? You bring down the thunder in the worst place you can: RP. Maybe you haven't been able to comprehend, but I am MUCH more powerful than you, and I could've easily (and legally) killed you in two posts, which it technically will be, because you will only get one buffer post. Nom and Zane are only protecting you because they are ignoring OOC inhibitions to let me finish you off, inhibitions that are allowing other RPers here to look the other way.

IC: He held the vibroblade, readying to catch an attack, but Nom didn't come, he looked down to the cowering apprentice.

"You stole it from me! I have been suffering, racked with torment for letting her go for the past several years! Today was a realized dream, something I was too afraid to accept until I saw it with my own eyes! You will suffer the ultimate price for stealing my happiness!! I went to the IJA oh so many years ago, to get money to support her, and what did you do? You made the IJA enemies of the hutts! I was captured and I died in that cell! I forgot many things after I got CLONED! You hear me?! I GOT CLONED BECAUSE OF YOU! I forgot about her once before, and when I was reunited, it wasn't meant to last. Now... like Poleb said... THIRD TIME'S A CHARM, and you have to come back for round two don't you?!"

He pulled his arm up high, and than swung his lightsaber through Ads' neck, his head rolling across the sand. Kenobi looked up into the sky and let out an ground shaking scream; he fell to his knees, his lightsaber falling to the ground and his hands to his face.

Delete.

Edited by Guest

V4yWwXl.png

Zane didn't wait for his superior in the Order to answer. He was worried about his master's sanity. He concentrated for a few brief moments, to find what seemed to be his master's force aura some distance away, and followed it. When he arrived, he stayed back, close enough to see the carnage, but not close enough to be a threat to his master.

His master had broken, his mind lapsed, his body crushed under the weight of his sin. Zane knew his master probably knew he was here, and he slowly but steadily came up alongside Dhan-Jaroe, focusing and channeling the Force into as calming an aura as he could make it. Even Zane could tell the Dark Side was close upon the throat of DJK, and he didn't want it to get any closer.

"Master...." Zane covered his mouth at the sight of the headless corpse in front of his master. He remained silent for a long time, watching his master in pieces before him. He wanted to do something, but all he could do was be there to try and use his presense to help calm his master's sorrow.

zane35aw.jpg

D. Leet

Edited by Guest

V4yWwXl.png

Aryian flinched.

There was deep unrest in the Jedi base, rooted strongly in the dark side. For a few seconds, Aryian wondered whether or not he was the one who sparked it, but that thought quickly fled his mind. The dark side was not contagious like some virulent disease, it had to be called upon.

Aryian reached out, though the forest, into DJK's mind...

Kenobi. Look up. Look around you. Everyone here cares for you. It is all over, now, come back towards the light. Please, don't do this to yourself. Come back, Kenobi. Like I have.

Pain for him, his brother-in-arms, went out to him, but only emotionally, not through the force. Aryian then turned back to the matter at hand. Easily, he bypassed Yafijk's minimal mental blockades, only maintaining a connection that would allow for communication. He caught the last bit of what he said, and grinned.

"Yes, you do have a lot to learn. I take it you do not know much about the Jedi, or the force. The Jedi have a simple creed:

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no death; there is the Force.

"Many a time have I called upon these words in battle to remind myself of the strength of the light side of the force over the dark side of the force. Remember them, use them. The Jedi order is simple: a Knight or master may only take one apprentice, two in dire situations, and a Jedi must follow the ways of the foce, not use it as his or her tool.

"A Jedi uses his powers for others, not himself, a Jedi is giving, a Sith is greedy. This is how you will now the light from the dark. You do not have to fear me probing your mind, I am your master, I will not harm you, it is in the Jedi ethics that I don't.

"To know these eight rules is to know the Jedi way. Now, repeat them, put them to memory."

Aryian paused his small lecture, meditating on events outside of the little rom they were in.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

After clearing the dust from his eyes, Nom had to take a moment to regather his barings. Unfortunatly, he took one moment too long. By the time he was able to pin point DJK's location, the Jedi Knight was too late to stop him. All the Force speed in the world could get Nom there in time. He arrived only to see Ads' head rolling along the floor.

Keeping his eyes locked on DJK, Nom began to speak. "Stop It! I cannot let you kill anymore. I will fight you, but that is your choice. I can still feel good in you, leave the darkness behind, don't let it kill the man you once were!"

The Jedi Knight kept his guard up, in case DJK wasn't in the mood for talking.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Dhan-Jaroe looked around him, Anorus, Darkfire, Arclyte, what was he going to do? Fight them all? He turned his head slightly to see his apprentice and the light reflected off his wedding band.

DJK looked back down at the ground.

Was it too late? He felt another presence... a small child...

"No..." he closed his eyes tightly, what atrocity did he just commit?

"What you did was wrong Dhan," Nom contorted his face into a sort of plea. He looked as if he was getting through to him. "But you can be redeemed, we all can. Just stop the killing. I can sense the good in you, I can feel the conflict within you. If the darkness within wins, you'll lose. You know this."

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Tera had caught DJK's glance. Her eyes blinked, her heart stopped, her mind raced. The scene rushed past her as she now saw the only man that had ever mattered to her on the ground. Not knowing whether to run up to him or not, Tera stared in shock. Looking back to her ship, she knew that Dhan-Jaroe knew she was around. Tears falling down her face, she slowly started to walk to the small group....

guns.jpg

Dhan-Jaroe felt it coming. Like an ominous feeling that something bad was going to happen. The air got thicker and tears fled from his eyes as her shadow cast over him. He tried to talk, but he was so worked up his words just sounded like gasps for air. This was supposed to be a happy day, but instead will be remembered as a day a Jedi went berserk for a hopeful saying the wrong thing... at the wrong time...

"I'm sorry... for everything..."

He bowed his head again, by this time, the planet's dust was being attracted to his moist face, but he couldn't feel the nagging pain in his eyes, all he could feel was this over whelming heat, the fear to turn around.

Nom had nothing but a smile on his face as he let his lightsabers flash into nothing. The Jedi Knight put a comforting hand on DJK's shoulder and held his other hand, waiting for it to be shook.

"Welcome back my friend."

Edited by Guest

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Zane put a hand on Dhan-Jaroe's shoulder, to transfer some of his calm energy to him. He hoped it would do some good at least.

"I knew y'would come out of it, Master!"

Something bothered him about the suddeness of the rising, something he felt from the area's Force currents, but he shook it off, glad to have his master composed. He maintained his cheerful grin towards Dhan-Jaroe.

"All you have to have is a little faith."

zane35aw.jpg

Aryian reached out with the force again, still in his meditation lotus position.

My gift to you...Kenobi. Be one with me...

The room allowed himself to magnify the distance and use he had ofer the force, though most of the time it was not used in this way. He reached out, touching Dhan's mind, comforting it, cradling it, reaching into his very soul.

Very soon he found it. The spot, the impurity in Dhan-Jaroe's mind, the essence of the dark side. He ripped at it, jerking it's handleholds on his mind free just long enough for Aryian to siphon his anger, confusion, pain and fear away.

But for every reaction there is an equal but opposite reaction, as Aryian knew, and all the pain, anger, suffering and rage shot straight into Aryian, and he winced very visibly as all of it hit him at once. He had dealt with the dark side before, he knew how to handle it now.

And he also knew he didn't have time, if he was to train an apprentice. One of his sabers ignited in midair, shooting forwards to bury it's blade in Aryian's shoulder, the crystal used for it's matrix softly thrumming in his ear. The pain was excruciating, but it passed as Aryian withdrew his presence into his own body, and set up rapid healing chain reactions already around the blade.

Within hours, his shoulder would be new, but not good as new.

The blade itself seemed to be pulling at him, tugging his fears and anger from himself, the very feelings he had pulled from Kenobi coupled with his own fears about the future. This was the power of Ilum crystals infused with force energy, the power to purify, to make whole again, but it required a wound.

Within moments, the deed was complete, and the blade disignited and the hilt went to join it's brother again, floating in the air. Aryian finally opened his eyes, to see smoke rising fromcharred flesh, and Yafijk looking at him as if he was a crazed idiot.

"Do not question me or what I do...tell me now...what you have learned..."

He felt intense pain with every word, but it softened, grew less with every second he applied force healing techniques to it. Since lightsaber blades instantly cauterize, there was no mess, only the pain, and the stench of charred flesh.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Tera-Lee looked to Nom and then knelt down beside Dhan-Jaroe. Taking his hands into her's she softly wept. With tears falling down her cheeks she whispered, "I missed you..." The silence lingered and then she continued, not knowing what to say exactly. "If you were sorry for everything, I do not think I could continue to live.... I love you, and I missed you.... And so does she...." Moving closer to his body, she wrapped her arms around him.

Looking into his eyes, she smiled slightly, "I do not know the reason of what has happened, but I do NOT care right now. Nor do I know what you have gone through these past years, but I know the pain of not seeing you. And the pain of knowing that you weren't there to watch her grow. You left once, it was something I promised that it would never happen again. Then I left... with your child... please, Dhan...." Tera breathed deeply, "I don't want this to happen again...."

guns.jpg

Dhan-Jaroe moved his left arm around, touching cautiously, like a child checking to see if a stove was left on and hot. He wrapped his fingers around her arm; his tears still very warm. He felt a cooling sensation as she touched him, such as on a hot summer's night when you get a cold chill. He felt a shiver run up his arm and down his back.

"It's been... seven years... Every day... I forced myself into thinking you were there, only to face the crude realization that you weren't. When the feelings got stronger, I told myself it was a lie."

He turned himself around and looked at her. Her short blonde hair, her clear blue eyes, the eyes that he saw every night when slept took over him. He threw his arms around her, squeezing, not wanting to let go... he would never let go again...

"Erm..." Zane looked both the woman professing her love for his master, and DJK up and down for a moment. He mentally suggested to Nom and the others present Master Nom, if I may be so bold, why don't we leave these two alone, they've got their catching up to do; he gave me the same respect, so I give him mine, just as I always have.

He stepped away from the two lovers, expecting Nom to follow.

A lot had happened here, proving that the Dark Side was indeed a vicious animal that preyed on the weak and the strong; it's hold was not an easy thing to break, nor was it ever truly broken, ever truly removed as a threat. Zane resolved to become strong enough to resist those temptations, strong enough to lead others to salvation, strong enough to defeat the Dark Side in any form it chose to appear in.

One day, Master, you'll know what I know. You'll know happiness, peace, serenity. You'll know what hope truly feels like.

"Master Nom," he said when they were sufficiently far away, "how did your Trials go, when you were an apprentice? Are they different for everyone, or do you have a piece of wisdom you could impart?"

zane35aw.jpg

Ads' head mysteriously reconnected to his body.

"Hello there, friends! How ya doin'?"

((Illegal kill: Breach of the one-hit kill rule. I didn't get a defense.))

"Now, why is Dhan-Jaroe in such a bad emotional state, young chap? It's not like he killed me."

Ads backed away in case DJK got mad and tried to kill him.

"R10?"

The flew over to him. Now, I'm going to need medical attention for my hand. Where do you think that I should go?"

Ads hopped in to read the translation of R10's answer.

"Coruscant, you say? Coruscant it is. Let's go before the pain kills me.

I don't think so. The kill was legal, you had ample time to post a defense to Dhan Jaroe. He gave you multiple chances to do so. You not choosing to defend yourself is no ones fault but your own. You are dead see you in three days.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

-Revan stood there as his Master handled the conflict. Revan wanted to help but he knew he wasn't ready for such things. Revan moved to ads body as he knelt before it-

"You....You...killed him....."

-Revan was kneeling next to ads's body as he looked over to Nom with Anger furiating in his eyes. Revan thought about running up and attacking DJK, but would he do it? Could he do it?...Revan's anger built up inside of him as he once agian looked over to his master-

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Tera-Lee left a rush of emotion flodd into her as DJK embraced her. "Seven years too long.... I prayed and wished that one day I would see you again, and that you would see our daughter. She does not know what is going on. She doesn't even know where we are...." Gazing into his eyes she sighed. After kissing him on his cheek, she slowly stood. Looking back to the Star Gazer she sighed again.

guns.jpg

Dhan-Jaroe pulled himself up shortly after TLK got up and wiped the dust from his eyes. He looked to the Star Gazer and could feel the tiny force signature sitting inside of it. He noticed her hair was collecting the red dust and he frowned.

"Maybe we should get inside?"

They walked over to her ship and went inside, where he saw a little girl sitting there playing, who than looked up at her mother and DJK, confused.

Dhan-Jaroe knelt down next to the little girl.

"Hey..." he managed to sputter. He smiled sheepishly "I know this is going to be hard for you to come to terms with, but... I'm your daddy."

Watching her daughter's reaction, she nodded. Emily-Jade's eyes widened and the glanced over to Tera-Lee. Affirming Dhan-Jaroe's statement, she continued, "Yes, Emm. We're on Rafa V, and this is your father." Not knowing what else to say she just looked at her husband.

guns.jpg

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Yafijk finished reciting the jedi creed from memory. The tiny viridian hermit listened attentively - he didn't want to start his training off wrong. He took every word that Master Darkfire said very seriously and cleared his mind of all other thoughts.

When Aryian mentioned Yafijk's fear of other's prying minds, the jedi hopeful blushed slightly. He was slightly bombarded with how quickly things had been going; he had never expected to find a master so easily. But still, there was something wrong with Master Darkfire - he didn't even need the force to see that - Aryians face showed he was slightly distracted.

Aryian grimaced and his lightsaber shot into his shoulder - Yafijk was stunned. He had no idea what was going on. Then Master Darkfire started to relax.

He must be using the force to heal himself - but why would he inflict that type of pain on himself in the first place?

Do not question me or what I do...tell me now...what you have learned...

Yafijk pondered his tutor's question - his face tightened in deep thought as he questioned what just happened.

I'm not certain master... But I think that you used the blade to either start or quicken the healing process - I've heard that the crystals connection to the force is great, so I think it might have the power to start something like that.

Scorp was proud of his padawan for being able to deduce the area he had been in. He showed her this by attacking suddenly and with out warning from the shadows. With Strong powerful blows meant to drive her backwards.

"Your Problem solving skills seemed to have sharpened. Lets see how attuned to the force you shall become by the end of this little sparring match."

Scorp then out streched his hand and sent her flying. And while he was getting a bit tired of it he darted away once more to a nice open flat plain where he would see just how ready she was.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Hells Angel flew over the the Jedi. Jak was headed to an old temple ruin. the starfighter landed. Jak jumped out.

"R2-R4 stay here. I'll be right back."

Jak headed off to the temple steps. A man walked out. The two walked to eachother. They were face to face. Jak smiled. The man smiled.

"Torn you came. I..I ahh lost the ship and the crew. Im sorry."

The man named Torn looked at Jak.

"Thats fine I expected you to. I have a stronger ship. This one is almost like the Pirate Kings. All its missing is a captian. Your the man for the job."

Jak turned to look back at Torn.

"Are..are you serious. Me, I just blew up your last one. No I cant. This isn't the job for me. You are a good friend. Maybe another day."

Jak turned and left. Torn watch him go. Jak got back into Hells Angel and left.

vendetta2.jpg

Father and Mentor To Angel Tiberias