Nar Shaddaa

BLCKCLONE

I kept circling Krey, leaping back in forth, to and fro to avoid lighting fast shots. I wasn't just reacting. I kept this going till finally I was near enough to what I wanted, now I let him get too. I slit appeared on the rear of my leg as bubbles of blood lifted in to the air. So I rolled, than sprung on to all fours.

The sting shot up my leg, constantly pound in my head. I neared it, then with another rolled I picked it up and started on two legs again. Quickly I loosened my remaining shield's straps. The Item I grabbed was the smaller third that was whipped off a minute or two ago.

I curled the larger half with my left arm and hid the smaller in my right. The Feeorin swung the whip back. I let loose the larger half. It spun in a arc side ways he began to raise his shield in anticipation blinding himself and delay his own attack. I threw then the second piece straight.

Blood poured from the large tendril as it nearly slashed halfway through. Immediately the Feeorin began to loose his footing and speed falling to one side as he ran. He still tried to go through with his next strike but the pain of severed nerve cluster put the whip well above and away from me that it was laughable. He cringed his face and a barely audible 'ergh' was heard

I pressed the advantage pouncing the fallen fighter, with claws out I landed on his shield and shoulders. Immediately fists began flying towards my face and neck, he wasn't out and the fight seemed far from over. All this time cheers and cries came from the crowd of exuberance and fear as betters on both sides seemed to rise and fall like rippling water.

I only took notice this myself when flying through the air after getting to large Feeorin feet kicked into my chest. I landed hard after spinning in the air. Cats great and small always land on their feet. Krey to no time getting back on his, his whip landed diagonally across my chest, it looped several times before the barb found a good place to stick.

He pulled me to himself with all his might to bring me within striking distance of the business end of his shield. It was crumpled but the edge was sharpened. I ducked the incoming blow, I lunged and got behind and beneath him.

With a powerful thrust I picked up the blue squid-headed reptile at the waist and locked my big furry arms around him from the back. Panting I began to constrict with all my might. With my sternum pressed to his lower back and my locked wrist in his abdomen, it was a matter of time till one gave way.

eddomarrcopy.jpg

Listen to Yoda, any more, you should not.

CRACK! Thunder sounded once more in the Blood Pits of Nar Shaddaa. I grinned as the Feeorins legs went limp. Krey shrilly yelped as he lost all feel from below and pain continuously struck the base of his skull. My arms burned with exhaustion so he let free the crippled fighter.

Krey plummeted to the ground and fell face first. A dull groan came from his quivering lips as he attempted to speak. In this single violent act, the crowd burst with amazement and cheer. I looked again at the fallen Feeorin pondering how to dispatch him with out much effort.

Suddenly a voice boomed of the telecom system, ”œWait! Champion His Excellency requests you do not finish the fight!”

eddomarrcopy.jpg

The fight started in a fast paced flurry of whips and cracking noises. I glanced up to see a curious looking thug starring at me. His eyes didn't waiver for a second. *crap* I thought to myself. I thought I payed Jordin, now he's got guys on my tail again? Rightfully I paid these gambling debts long ago...

For a moment I continued to panic-then off to my right I noticed a dancing twi'lek slave girl and quickly realized he wasn't starring at me, and he wasn't a thug...

It was an amazing fight, probably one of the more thrilling ones in recent history. I was so blown away by the back and forth eb and flow of the fight that I completely forgot who I was betting on! With the final whimper of the slain fighter, I let out a huge drunken roar and while firing off blaster fire in random directions and stomping my feet as hard as I could. I quickly realized, however, that i had not become rich and had instead lost all my money on Krey the now deceased financial investment. Before I could understand fully what just happened, a huge right hook landed me square in the face.

Several moments later I rally back to consciousness only to find myself in a tussel with a swarm of bouncers. Maybe that blaster fire wasn't a good call, but I couldn't hold back my excitement from the earth shattering fight.

Moments later they dragged me outside and proceeded to give me there best rancor impression and beat me to an ugly pulp.

Now don 't feel sorry for me. This was life on Nar Shaddaa. Once your stuck here you can't get off.. unless you know somebody.

The bouncers after having there fill soon left me like a slug out on the pavement. It was then that I noticed the cat thing from the fight exit through the locker doors. He was hesitating about something. I don't think he new where to go, and he was holding his hand to his side and I could barely make out the blood.

If I was going to get off this planet, I was going to need some help...

Edited by Guest
JervousBalto.jpg

I found my way to the tunnel door when a Gran from the crowd made his way down to the pits edge. I spoke to me in an alien language. I look at him puzzeled. I turned to the rodian and he said, "Apparently you have attracted the attention of Nautolon ship Captain. and he would like to speak with you in the Cantina."

I nodded to the Gran and walked my way out. Inconveniently the lift to the Cantina was inoperable duel to a random act of 'accidental blaster fire'. The luxury lift would have made a better impression. So I had to go out the way losers take, The Alley.

The medical bot was unavailable, it was treating the Hutt who tail has been slightly burn by a hooligans wild fire. However its more likely the careless slob placed his tale on the exhaust shutter of the luxury power sled.

Walking into alley it was dark and dank trash strewn the edges of the walls, a few bodies either dead bodies or near dead laid around. I saw a group of humaniods and a pig walk out towards the street. The pig glanced back at me with a grimace, yep that guy lost in the bet.

I turn around and looked for anything to banage my wound of some near gone bottle of something to take the edge off. I hear heavy steps behind me, I swung around to find the pig with a one handed cleaving axe swing to meet my head.

Suddenly, two blaster blots split the silence. One hit the pig in the hand and the other passed through the back of his head and out an eye. he dropped to ground. The shot came from the shadows, some was in there laying on their back.

eddomarrcopy.jpg

The fight was entertaining for the most part. Between the gambling that went on throughout the fight, even to the small tussle that took place afterwards gave Zalis plenty to watch. It all hit him like an M31 Airspeeder advertisement, straight forward and slightly dull to the senses. He stood up feeling like maybe he should go see this champion of the Blood Pit, yet longing for another drink still. Deciding to have both, he sent a droid to find him with another Corellian ale and then he made his way past a few Bouncers, who were coming back in from dumping the spacer who started the tussle. Finding his way down the tunnels to where for the most part rested some of the fighters whom either lost or won. Those whom lost were in no mood to be talked too, as death barely missed them. Those whom won had lots to celebrate, and that meant they would be unwilling to talking either. However, the one whom he wanted to talk too had reason to talk.

Entering in the dark room where he was told to find the Togorian winner of the Blood Pit, he found the stench of the room very repulsive. It wasn't like the normal body oder that could repulse someone, but rather something that was beyond even the worst body oder. Without wanting to seem rude, he decided against holding his nose from the oder. Pausing a moment, he watched something go down with the Togorian. He didn't know what happened, but they were suddenly down. Did the giant beast do it? Did he? Did he even care enough to ask? No, he wanted to know if there was some sort of way to recruit the Togorian into working for him. He didn't know what sort of job he would offer him, as his work seemed to be random enough. Stepping out of the darkness of the room, he spoke with a heavy smug tone.

"You sir, have much to celebrate. Maybe you'd be willing to spend your celebration with me.... a Nautolan of style and richness."

Raising his eyebrow, Zalis gave his best smile towards the Togorian. He had hoped the beast would. If not, Zalis would take a more... eloquence way of convincing him too.

Zalis2.png

Moments after the shots rang and blackness filled the air again another figuire walked through the door I exited moments earlier. He talked big for such a small senient but what caught his ear was, "Nautolan". This must be the ship captain I thought to himself.

But thats not what I was interested for the moment whoever the shooter was either saved my life or wanted to take it for himself. as for the Nautolan he kept walking my way, I could tell he was lost in the dark.

without a moment more of delay I crouched down and walked along the wall on all fours hoping not to be heard. I came across a body that was holding a blaster. for a moment he pointed it at my direction, then he slipped it into his holster and put his hands up.

I stood up to full height then dipped back down and picked up the humanoid he was beaten like me. I slung him across my shouder and began to walk towards the Nautolan captain.

I spoke, "You wanted to meet me? Sir?"

eddomarrcopy.jpg

A couple of pigs thinking they could get lucky and rob a tired and beat fighter soon found the hard way that if you wanna fight a professional fighter, you fight them on their good days, not their bad. One of the lunged towards the hulking cat sentient..

..It was mistake, cause he soon found himself laying on the floor with friend lifeless.

Next the hulking figure hurled me over his shoulder and I could only faintly remember some sort of dialogue before I blanked out.

Edited by Guest
JervousBalto.jpg

Zalis was a bit confused by the way the large Togorian handled himself with all of his surroundings. He would have thought that someone who fought in the Blood Pit was a bit more used to handling themselves, but it was clear that the beast was untamed, yet he was still a resource to tap into. He would be a great asset to the crew he was building. The random being that he had over his shoulder on the other hand, he was pretty sure the man was useless.

"I do. I want you to... join my newly crew that will be forever soaked in the fame and richness that the galaxy has to offer."

A second looked at the man over the Togorian's shoulder allowed for him to catch on that it was the gambling idiot Ubese. He now knew for a fact that the other was useless. However, if he had to get the man with the Togorian then he would.

Zalis2.png

"Soaked in fame and richness?" the captain was play at my vanity. As a proven champion fame did have a certain allure, but it was unnecessary. I was a free man, but a free man trapped on a ball in space. I was no better than a prisoner and a person willing to offer me a way off was something he just confused.

The handsome voiced humanoid, was smiling at him with a cocky grin. I did my best to reciprocate when I said, "I will join your crew." Then remembering the wait on my shoulder. I spoke again. "Only if he can too." I point to the lump that dropped those pigs with several accurate shots.

I knew that I couldn't speak for him, but if the man I picked up was this badly beaten for some reason, he would no longer have a ship. Since most people who get ship jacked out of port are near to death and left in Alleys such as this one. Not to mention his proficiency with a blaster could be very useful.

Despite all the reasoning in my head I waited for the Captains response.

eddomarrcopy.jpg

There was a tiny bit of frustration that rose within Zalis. It wasn't that he didn't want a bigger crew, but it normally meant he didn't get as much as he could from a job. Yet, numbers did have their advantages when it came to certain jobs, and without having numbers on his side, he would have to turn down plenty of good paying jobs. He saw no other way around it, he would have to take on both to get the one. The Togorian clearly came at a price and that price was another. Unless he could get him to work for free, which he doubted, he would half to take them both on.

"You drive a hard bargain... to a certain degree atleast. I can and will take you both on. But before I do, I have a task that you both must perform in order to prove your worth to me, so long as you both are willing."

Zalis2.png

I groaned at the thought; fight for freedom, fight for to survive, and now have to fight again. What did he want? I could only offer muscle and years of fighting experience. But wait I also had something else to offer a knowledge of most of Nar Shaddaa's Lower districts.

As an enforcer for a small time criminal organization I knew most of the ins and outs of the bottom areas of city. It wasn't as glamourous as the upper spires that Hutts and Black Sun live but it had its advantages. For almost a decade I bruised and battered my way through here and I can tell you their is a lot of places to hide and little resistance.

Feeling a bit more confident of what was going to take place next I remember my unconscious 'friend' with the blaster skills. He was badly hurt too and possible drunk by the smell that reeked from his clothing. No sense doing this alone and if really was my friend maybe this would strengthen our anonymous friendship. So once we were under way I'd find some way to patch us up.

With a be toothy grin I spoke, "What ya have in mind?"

eddomarrcopy.jpg

Zalis smiled at the while hesitant, cooperating Togorian. He reached his hand down into his bag and withdrew a flask that contained some dark hard liquor of which he required while he was on Tatooine. He handed the flask over to the Togorian.

"I received this Dodbri whiskey from a friend on Tatooine who owes me a lot of money. I want you to make sure that it's not poisoned by drinking it for me. Don't worry about drinking all of it, I got it for free."

Zalis smiled at the Togorian as he passed a half glance over to the Ubese that was knocked out. Part of him felt bad for the man, but only part.

Zalis2.png

Awaking from what seemed like the worst hang over ever, Jervous soon found himself hanging from a beastly cat like creature.

"Agh! Let me down!" With a thud Eddo dropped him just like he said. He stared at him with big wild eyes as if curious. This is the first time he's heard him speak.

"Does anybody have anything to drink around here?" Without even pausing to think about his situation he immediatly grasped the flask from the Togorian and took a heavy swig.

The other two looked in amazement. Either it was poisoned, in which case the heavy enviroment in which the Ubese were exposed to would've produced some sort of tolerance or it wasn't poisoned and he just helped himself to somebody else's liquor.

"So when do we start?" The cat creature continued to gaze in curiosity wondering how long he was awake while the creepy ship captain grew a strange grin acrossed his face.

Edited by Guest
JervousBalto.jpg

I continued to look baffled at the fair sized humaniod I slough off my shoulder just moments ago. How in blue blasters did that guy not die? and was he awake the whole time? Then suddenly the heaviness of my injuries became overwhelming apparent.

I looked at the captain with a wince and said, "So wheres the ship?"

His smile never faded as he look at me and the other guy, then he chuckled and waved for us to follow him. The man on the floor who snatched the flask from me stood up and offered me a drink, I declined and he happily polished it off.

We walked out the ally and continued to follow the Nautolan, His eyes seemed to being glued to every female body we passed by. I carefully observed him to notice his vices. I couldn't fully trust a man who wants to kill me as an audition but he knew how to fly and had his own craft so...... who argue right now.

eddomarrcopy.jpg

A red woman of luscious proportion watched as animals ripped each other apart in the ring, battling to their hearts content and trying to win favor; favor for the rotting sack of worm that hung above them. Her eyes, yellow irises, touched the cat man as he fought ferociously, growing more comfortable in his combat rhythm. His movements intrigued even more by the method which he worked a crowd. She could sense his broiling animosity, his disdain, his fear, and finally his elation.

The climax of the fight came with little surprise, but with Kaldena, she could manifest a surprise if she wanted to. Seeing little option as to which candidate to choose for her new master's bodyguard, she slid her way through the stands of angry men and women, throwing their heads to the ground in degradation. Their shoulders sagged with the weight of their loss and although her own expectations had been altered as well, a Zeltron was never foolish enough to bet on someone they didn't 'feel' could win. The lizard may have wanted the glory, but this cat man, for what it was worth, felt like his entire being would crumble if this battle was not won.

It was that devotion that set him aside from any other meat puppet and the very reason Kaldena worked her from through the seedy bar with minimal difficulty. She saw destruction caused by haphazard shots and chuckled that the repulsor lift that was used to keep the Hutt afloat had been destroyed.

She managed to enjoy the rather comical seen of the Hutt spilling onto the ground as she went into the long back hallways leading to the back alley where she'd seen the cat man leave moments ago.

She kept her ears to the wall and although she seemed pretty conspicuous in her attire as it showed a decent amount of her body, she tried pawning her identity off as a groupie of the champion to the idle fighters, throwing them off her trail rather effectively due to their overwhelming attention to their wins or their losses.

She eventually found the cat man lingering in the alleyway talking to an Ubese and a Nautolan. The Ubese was currently draped over the catman's shoulder, but from the signs he showed he wasn't a corpse yet.

Kaldena was overtly curious as to the business end of their conversation, but seeing their stance and their occupation of this seemingly inconspicuous meeting area, she decided to move off further down the alley a little, playing on the little attention that the three seemed to be paying to anything outside their conversation.

She held her pose a few feet out of sight and could pick up minor bits of the conversation from where she stood, but she wasn't the best of spies and it would've been a little easy to find her if any one of them had been looking in her direction, but as she noticed before, their deal seemed overwhelmingly interesting and they were hooked on every detail.

Their conversation was indeed interesting, and although aware of her service as an expendable agent, ((although all Hutt employees have clone backups registered and paid for by Dordjooba)) she blatantly walked up to the trio and smiled brightly.

Her skin shone red even under the dim light and her yellow eyes sparkled underneath a mane of matted, but soft looking hip-length blue hair.

"So, you boys are forming a team are you? What pray tell would this team want to do? And are you interested in making a little more money on the side?"

The Zeltron took a few moments before she released a little pheromones into the air hopefully lightening the mood so her deliberation wouldn't come across as hostile. "My name is Kaldena, you'll find more information later if you choose to partake of the deal... If not, I can wander elswhere."

JfYtju6.png

Zalis was highly glad to see that the Ubese was well enough to drink, and that he could trust the young boy working the drinks at the 'market' on the streets. He began to lead the two, but not towards his ship, but instead towards the port authorities, whom felt a need to impound his ship because of 'outstanding fees,' whatever that meant. He decided that after seeing the Togorian fight that he would expose his skills as being imposing to work his way into the building and just hack his ship free. Once the group arrived, he turned around to be somewhat honest with them.

"My ship has been impounded for some odd reason. I will give you both passage to wherever you want to go, so long as help me get into the dock authorities and hack my ship free. Then, depending on how useful you are, I could be willing to pay you to help me out through my travels, but only as long as you are useful."

Zalis smiled at them both. They may be smart enough to see through his bluff, but he doubted they would. He needed them to accomplish his own ends. It was how he was taught to live and it's how he was going to play them. They would in turn help him, because they both had something to be gained through him, and he would allow them it only when he got what he wanted first.

Zalis2.png

I knew better that the port authorities were a front for the Hutt's, they used these so called authorities for another revanue stream. Impounding however wasn't good.

A starship that was impounded had two definitions, one the owner had a hefty price on thier head that was benifical for the Hutt's to pay out or the owner attrached the desire attention of ports owners.

Either way it didn't seem I would be going home soon. After the captains laughable bluff I noticed the oh too familiar scent of calming pheramones. This put me even further on edge, nothing scares me more than the thought of being put down with tranquilizers. Once you go down, you dont get up.

I then detected the oder of a humaniod female and heard her steps, soft gentle steps hardly audible even to a hunting sentiant even like me, she had followed us.

Moments later she emerge from the darkness, she was red with a blue mane and cladded in revealed clothing actually it looked no more than elegant bandages. She addressed us with a general offer of cash. then a heighten burst of pheramones filled the air. If I had not experienced this amount before I would of succomed easily. I took alot of my will to resist her 'relaxing' feelings.

She then introduced her self and finished the offer. I knew already that the captain had mulled over her offer all he had to say was yes. he push over for these beautiful creatures, I however had no interest for a pretty humaniod face. I could hardly tell the difference between them and the ugly ones. Maybe the difinative feature was that they were all employed by Hutt's and wore scandalise clothing?

eddomarrcopy.jpg

After having polished off that fine correlian import Jervous listened intently to the conversation going on. It was hard enough for him to find himself working for a Nautolan but he needed the money so he accepted to helping Zalis. Before long his attention was else where as rustle coming form the alley way behind them took his attention. Curiously he was the only one who noticed. Then the culprit emerged from the shadows.

It was a fine looking something'er'nother. Ubese don't pay special attention to races other than their own. She wasn't particularly attractive for a hutt slave girl but her pharamones took an immediate tax on Jervous. He wasn't in love with her, instead he was under her spell. Normally his breathing mask would filter out such things but after getting the beating he took before he removed his mask to aid his aching head. Probably a bad mistake.

"We should listen to the women, she has connections with the hutt's, she maybe able to help us get your ship back." He said this while twirling his blasters impressively and whistled a tune after he finished speaking.

Jervous too had been a victim of the hutt ship impounding. He didn't have a particularly elegant craft but it had a reputation for being lethal. He wasn't the best pilot but he could park his ship in dead space and defend it well enough just using the turrets he had armed. Countless times he fended off space pirates and hutt employee's alike. When he landed on Nar Shadaa a group of assassins tryed to do him in. Luckily they were novices and he was able to pay them off. His bounty had been voided but they backstabbed him and took his ship. He wouldn't be surprised if it was rusting somewhere or on a junk planet by now. There wasn't anything particularly valuable about it other than keeping Jervous from having it. After taking away Jervous's firepower, he was useless to the hutt's and soon feel under the radar. Which led to his downward spiral.

The station "police" wrote it off stating that he lost it during a gamble which knowing Jervous could be completely plausible. However, in reality it was just another political hutt cover attempt.

If he had known better he would never have trusted this women, however her power over him was strong. He probably would have lost all sanity if he hadn't notice the Nautolan eyeing her as well. For a moment he saw a reflection of himself and understood what was happening... but he didn't care to resist, he would play her game mainly because he didn't have anything better to do.

Edited by Guest
JervousBalto.jpg

Kaldena knew the Nautolan would be subtly aware, if not fully aware of her effects, but the feline taking a peculiar interest in her pheromone tactic was something of an odd turn. She could feel him struggling under his senses, but he held firm control over his thoughts.

The Ubese on the other hand, and on such a low dosage... tsk tsk

"Oh, your ship is impounded?" Kaldena said musically, her lithe voice mingling with the evening air, "Hmm... Well, you won't even need my help on that one, because in a matter of minutes not much will be in control around here. In fact, I'd say all Hutt rule for about 20 minutes will be trenched and evaporated. I'd say rampant anarchy would consume us all and run the streets, but the Hutt I work for doesn't really like disorder and a few of his... 'Agents', will be working round the clock to make sure things get back down to par."

Kaldena flashed a small black card with initials on it that had been appearing pretty commonly around bars and shady districts in Nar Shadaa and although she seemed pretty casual in her approach the gesture was intentional, just in case any of them actually knew the Hutt she worked for.

"And if you work for him, even on a temporary basis, then there is no need for your ship to be impounded is there?" She finished her story with a breathtaking smile and a flutter of her eyelashes, but she could feel the apprehension swelling in the cat man. The devotion brewing in the Ubese however, made her at least somewhat comfortable knowing that her skills weren't entirely foregone. She stood patiently waiting for the captain to respond to her offer although, her demeanor shifted somewhat at the sound of screams and running behind her.

Moments later, the Majestic Slug who'd seen to the fighting ring and a few others fell to the ground dead with a mysteriously odd set of fixtures hanging from their backs and an odd liquid dribbling from their mouths.

Kaldesh smiled widely, enjoying the mortality of each victim, and ravishing their dying gasps as if it were his nightly medication.

JfYtju6.png

I was able to resist the scents that contiued to pour into the air from the beautiful sentient. However the aching of my muscles and the heaviness of my wounds only added to the temptation to succumb. No, I will not give in! I am a Champion, I will fight on.

The red women sweetened the deal, she would let us go if we would do some work for her boss. To me she basically offered to pay us to leave if would do something along the way first. I didn't like the thought of working again under the foot of another crime lord, but when an imbecilic spawn of a rival desilijic rolled over dead I knew I would have little choice in the matter.

eddomarrcopy.jpg

((Sorry I missed your first post.))

Zalis listened to the attractive women. She was beautiful, even by his standards, which set the bar low. Working for a Hutt was both dangerous, yet could prove to be very rewarding. He only half listened to the Ubese and the Togorian. Whatever they had to say on the matte was irrelevant, as he mainly looked out for himself. He would take what he could, and give nothing back. Smiling at her, he lifted his hand and gave her a gentle rub on the arm.

"Well, it's not every day that such a beautiful creature as yourself would offer me a job, or that a job would come with such a beautiful creature like yourself."

He could process that working with the Hutt meant smuggling, among other random jobs, but that also meant good pay, which the Hutts always paid well. Placing his hand upon his waist, he winked at Kaldena.

"You can take me to your Hutt friend, to which I will be offered a job by him. In turn, he will pay me and my crew for the efforts of a job well done. But I have to ask, are you at all anywhere in the package my dear? Something as beautiful as you must be worth anyones time."

It was flirtation, and a bad attempt at it too. She was clearly here for a purpose, yet he needed to use her to find a means to his own end. And while he was flirting for his own purpose, she was indeed, very beautiful to him.

Zalis2.png

The Zeltron audibly purred, warmth covering her expression under the praise and adoration. Her yellow eyes glinted and her senses opened to the growing feelings around her. Although she'd been playing a little out of her game for professional reasons, she felt unbelievably coy as she drifted gaze from man to man in the group. It seemed that the Nautolan was hooked by her charms, even if he could detect her pheromones, but his flirting was comfortably laced with professional quips, indicating he hadn't been uncontrollably held like the Ubese.

She could still feel relative hostility from the Togorian and although she couldn't read his mind, his emotions read plain across his face to her. Emotions were her playing field and she could divvy through them like an ever interested strategist searching for the next move. Of course, being a Zeltron gave her an unhealthy advantage in that field, but she couldn't help it if she really enjoyed her job... Or could she?

The Zeltron sauntered a little closer to the group and spoke in relatively comfortable tones, her lithe voice playing on a lower volume than normal, but she could still be heard by the crew over the marginally settled din around them.

"Well well well, aren't we over anxious." Kaldena said, accenting her words with a sultry wink. "I am afraid..." Kaldena led with a slight pout under her inflection and intonation, using her body to indicate a convincing disappointment, "that you will not get to meet my beneficiary for quite some time or get to take me home. He is under wraps at the moment and tries to work in the shadows due to his disastrous rise to power a few years ago and he doesn't like letting agents do frivolous things while on assignment."

Kaldena stood and paused, relatively still, looking at the uncomfortable Togorian and seeing artificial shackles forming over his hands. The metal was misty and purely ethereal, but his emotions and tensions strongly hinted at what she could only assume was a certainty of indenture under Hutt employment.

"Well it seems your feline friend here has worked for a Hutt before. Not only that, but he thinks this Hutt might do the same as the other, is that right?" Kaldena said, with a playful gesture as she walked slowly away from the group a pace or two before turning around to face them all again.

"Well, I can assure you, if you were working for the dirt-bag that previously stood atop the criminal pedestal in Nar Shadaa, the Slug Kajieron Gash, that you would be a slave or indentured to his service at least, but you see, my employer is a businessman or business-slug, as it were. The vice of slavery is not only old hat it isn't the way to go about things at all or you get characters like cat man here and you get the police down your throat." Kaldena said as she neared the Togorian in question, but tried to avoid making him too uncomfortable, pushing an emotional force behind her words to hopefully calm the kitty down.

"You get vengeful fighters or brokers working behind the scenes to close you down. Isn't that right Mr. kitty?" Kaldena said with a scrunch of her nose and another audible purr of her own.

"Anyway, there will be a contract, that I can write up right now for which 'packages' he would like delivered and where. If you can give me the provisos for which you are to be put under employment I will help the little datapad I have", she acknowledged as she waived a metallic device around in her right hand that seemed to appear out of thin air. "Finish the write-up."

JfYtju6.png

I glowered at the red women who led on with taunts and mockings. She had continued to keep my nature at the center of her comedic routine. this made me even less willing to comply with her doses of calming scents.

I didn't much like messengers, especially the condescending ones. Their was no point in arguing with here about control mechanisms, because it didn't take a correillian space engineer to know that the Hutt's use more than tangible restraints for their forces to fallen in line.

But if what she said was true and that my future did not contain any further physical bondage, then there was no way I could see that I couldn't produce. So I buttoned up and put on a stoic complexion, I didn't much like this agent and the less I saw of her the better. I was just glad that this new Hutt would have some sense in how he goes about his business.

eddomarrcopy.jpg

While everybody was talking away, Jervous the astute intellectual he was noticed somebody nearby farted. It had a hairy tint to it so he guessed it was probably Eddo. Either way he had had enough, prompting him to put his breathe mask back on. After a few moments the pharamones had left his system and he began to come back to reality, realizing he didn't indeed love this girl he just thought she smelt very nice.

The putrid alien exhaust had by this time wafted over to her, neutralizing her power. Jervous had no way of noticing this other than the awkward half second face she made when it crossed her path. No sooner had the look came than it was gone.

Eddo probably farted because he's concerntration was focused on avoiding her sudducing scent, meanwhile his bodily funcitions were on auto pilot.

It could've been Zalis, but his would've reeked of a distinct and unescapalble fish scent and everybody in a 50 parsect radius would know who dealt it.

There was the possiblity of him dealing it while he was under her spell but even the most wacked out individual at least knows when they've farted.

Regardless of who it was, Jervous was now back in action and ready for what ever was next. He's been itching to use his blasters soon as always and couldn't wait to hopefully get off this planet, this slug smelling planet.

Zalis was busy flirting with the young female who took somewhat of an interest in him. Eddo was still nervously silent, normally he would've said something or at least purred quietly but currently he was dead silent. If we could've seen his skin beneath his fur is was probably as white as a ghost.

Meanwhile Jervous retardly forgot the conversation that had just happened (something about scent being tyed to memory) and spaced out for a few minutes more while alternating various inhales and exhales which probably sounded pretty scary to someone standing next to him if it wasn't for his obnoxious humming that he was trying to add to the mix.

Edited by Guest
JervousBalto.jpg

I looked on with a somber complexion hoping that no one would notice the rancor fumes that smuggled their way out to freedom. I glanced side to side not noticing much had change in the last few moments aside from the fact that red women stopped emitting her intoxicating scents. *Strange?*

I would never admit it and aside from the alley we stood in with its own distasteful odors and the corpse of the gamorrean began to go quickly. suddenly the gun man sitting drowsily, perked up as if jolted by a stun baton.

he looked around and pleasantly content with his surrounding began to hum an off noted tune, It was dis-pleasurable to say the least. The captain continued to flirtatiously negotiate a descent job and his way into her, well bed tonight.

I turned about a noticed a glimmering object on the back of the deceased pig. it was a sort of med pact and with the Huttese print on the side it was strong stuff. I picked it up and opened it to find two syringes and a single vile of Bacta. I looked back at the gunman sitting on the floor, you would tell but to someone who has had to study body languages for along time he was definitely hurting too.

I took the first syringe and inserted it into the vile with ease, I withdrew a 1/3 of the bacta. Then I looked back at the gunman and remember the two searing bolts that killed the pig just in time. I kinda owed him my life, so i withdrew till only half remain then placed it back in the case. Then I took the second and removed the remaining bacta and plunge the need into a main artery.

Immediately relief flooded over my body, the wounds would not be completely healed with out some more bacta or time; but this was enough to get by. The edge was definitely taken off and I could feel the lacerations and punctures scab over.

I closed the case with the other syringe inside and walked back over to the others, not wanting to surprise the gunman with a needle to the back I dropped it right in his lap. He then swung back and forth still humming his out of tune melody.

eddomarrcopy.jpg

Everything was quite, and the echoes of the bustling cityscape came back into my mind. The Red women was depressing keys on here data pad while the tendril headed captain's gaze fell all over her bodies curvature. The gunman still sitting on the ground swayed slowly back and forth humming odd and unfinished songs. I felt no more animosity from the red woman; if she went through all this trouble she must be telling the truth.

I took my place beside the gunman and behind the captain. The entrance to the ally and the street lay to the back of the red women, I towered over the other sentient and looked off to the distance into the street.

Two irregular sentients, passed by with considerable amount off weaponry, an average sized bothan, and smaller more squat person with a massive fleshy head with bulbous eyes and quivering lips.

I wouldn't have really cared about the well-armed duo till I recognized that they were on a bounty poster outside of Jentz's compound. The Bothan was female, her name was Gui'lek Suri wanted alive 7000 creds, He counter part was yet-to-be named but worth 4500 creds dead or alive.

They both were armed to the teeth and the female bothan was wanted for info. I couldn't help it my predatory instincts began to perk up and slowly took over. I knew better to make chase especially after a fight for my life, but for 11500 credits that sounded good, and I was hungry.

I was hungry for food but more so for the thrill of the hunt. Its been along time since this cat had a good hunt. However I didn't want to miss an opportunity, if only I could have both? I looked down at the back of the captain and began to walk to the street, primal instincts were becoming more and more powerful as the more I resisted.

My eyes met the second and I said, ”œI will be back soon.”

eddomarrcopy.jpg

Zalis had pondered upon what it would mean to work for someone that he would never meet, let alone get a chance to stare at eye candy, yet somehow, he knew that such a contract would bind them into a better position than what they were in now. Eddo and Jervous both held their own opinions of him, and so did the beautiful woman who stood before him now. None of them really mattered, as he always lived by the rules of looking out for himself alone. Lifting his hand, he used it to play around with one of his tentacles as he mulled over what he should do in such a situation. After long moment passed by, and Eddo walked away to do whatever it was, he slowly nodded his head.

"I'm willing to sign on with your employer and to take on what contracts he offers. I am confident in my own abilities to go above whatever expectations their might be upon me."

Zalis then held out his hand to accept the datapad within her hand so that he could give her what information she would need to put him and his newly acquired crew to work. If they lived up to any form of standards that normal crews would have, they should be well under way of getting paid and working. Finally, I can have The Serendipity working for money again! As if his body was on some sort of clockwork, Zalis found himself no wanting to have a drink of some sort.

Zalis2.png

Suddenly I realized something was off, the whole meandering crowd was in a uniform direction. Everyone seemed to follow these two like fish after bait in tow. I found myself in the company of thugs, bouncers, bountyhunters, mercs, and gang members; even the occasional spacer. Then it dawned this wasn't some coordinated take down, everyone is hunting the same targets.

I halted. Everyone else continued some looking side-to-side and meeting eyes, no one else seemed to catch on. If what I believed was right, those two bounties and I are the only ones that know this is an eventual blood bath. 30 or more men and humanoids pursued the duo as I stood still. Someone shouted, ”œHey! Bothan, Sullustan, Halt!”

eddomarrcopy.jpg

Kaldena felt a disturbance in the smells about her as she stood awaiting the captain's answer. She kept her pheromones going and as the pungent stench of what could only be described as a, sweaty gammorrean covered in waste waltzing the street on a hot day, passed by her nose, she ramped up her pheromones in response, to keep her mind from exploding with revulsion. Geez... Kitty be eating some nasty stuff.

Kaldena's face reacted for only a second to show the extent of the infiltration and once she recoiled, she noticed the captain fiddling with his tentacle and finally signing off on the forms. Kaldena could no longer see the Kitty behind him and was kind of glad the stench was gone, but was also curious as to where he'd gone; it wasn't that important because she knew a big kitty like that could take care of himself, as was made incredibly obvious in the fighting ring, but she'd been having fun with the guy and kind of wanted to continue that prospect.

Kaldena preened at the captain's acceptance, showing an ample amount of skin in his direction and shoving the completed paperwork in a rather unorthodox, but effective area.

Then, her smile remaining on her face as she started to walk away to finalize the deal with Dordjooba, she brushed up against Zalis and whispered a little in his ear. "Well now, we should see each other again sometime, huh?" Kaldena hinted with an extra wink to accent her intentions.

She was on the clock though, so she quickly made her exit with an extra hint of zest tied to the sway of her hips as she walked away.

A single red eye picked through the dark corruption of Nar Shadaa's alleyways, watching a heard of sheep walking by trying to hunt two rather obvious wolves. The Doshan even managed to notice their stance, indicating the wolves as they came to grips with their following crowd.

The frailty of humanoid consciousness was such that the Doshan already knew the outcome, but with his need for blood and hunger for the thrill of hunting, it did seem a fruitful endeavor to pick the scraps of the incompetent sheep.

Just when the inevitable happened though and a symphony of blaster fire filled the streets, a large Talogasian swung his way to the length of a fairly moderately sized wall. Kaldesh worked his way toward the alley and saw the Talogasian's furry form idly clinging, but his frame wouldn't keep their long. It wasn't a degradation of the Hunter's abilities, merely a point of fact. The shadowy Doshan cared nothing for him though, and didn't even desire the bounties featured on hundreds of posters he saw as he picked his route through the city. He wanted to share in the bloodshed, and what better way to do that then kill the killers?

Kaldesh stepped silently from his place in the shadows up to one of the wolves with a cavalier grace, but glowing red fury in his ruby eyes. His mouth opened wide and, locating the more competent of the two, he snapped his jaw forcefully onto the Bothan woman's shoulder and stabbed two knives into her arms before she could get her weapon up to fire.

It was the smaller ones turn to cover the female Bothan when this happened and shots were being fired rapidly at Kaldesh as the other fellow saw his companion go down. Kaldesh reveled in the pain. It didn't appear that this man was that good a shot when dealing with only one enemy, even with the large amounts of weaponry he had with him, but a few shots did hit the lizard as the stinging pain only fueled his wrath even more. Then, Kaldesh moved his way rapidly to the second individual who tried to run for his life, but was met instead with a gash down the throat and a rather malicious beating. A beating that continued until the man's lifeblood could no longer run.

Kaldesh got up from the battle and noticed that these bodies were rather inconspicuous to the rest of the bodies on the ground, but through the corner of his eye still noticed the Talogasian hanging from the wall in the nearby alleyway. He didn't much care for the money and since his fun was done and the Talogasian was right there, the bounty might as well go to him.

Kaldesh shrugged the man's entrails off his arms and rasped in his cold ruthless voice loud enough for the Talogasian to hear.

"They are yourssss... Do with them what you will. The woman sssshould ssssstill be alive if you can patch up her woundsss," said Kaldesh with a twisted toothy smile. Then, with no introduction, he flitted off through the darkness toward Dordjooba's Nar Shadaa hideout.

JfYtju6.png

I clung in awe of how swiftly the bounty duo was dispatched. It was nearly a bat of the eye before the diminutive ones neck was severed and the bothan laid prostrated on the ground with slain. The hunter invited me to take his kill since he could easily take down much greater pray. This lizard was one commonly found here on the moon but none he'd seen had such prowess. I felt like I myself left something to be desire, but rather than feeling envious this encounter gave me ambition. He was my new challenge.

I let my claws loosen and slid down the wall, their a walked over the dead till I came to the one who still had a heartbeat. she was crippled with pain from the two knives that were plunged in her forearm, she was still attempting to reach that blaster. I stepped my foot on her neck and spoke, "Now, Now you are worth much more alive ms. suri." she hesitated and stopped reaching.

I liked this, being in the position of power, having dominance over a helpless and hurting creature, it made me feel big. I removed from her pouch a bacta shot and laid it too her side, then I removed her belt and anything else that could be detrimental to our encounter. I tore some linen from a nearby tunic and then grasped the hilts to the knives. She winced, "Bite hard." I spoke as slowly wriggled them from her arm, blood began to flow from her arm. I wrapped the wound and injected her with the bacta, she glared at me with hate in her eyes.

I bond her arms and legs, then with a powerful backhand slap she lapsed into unconsciousness. I stood up and looked around, nearly 35 bodies laid around with melee and blaster weapons. I began grabbing bags and filled them with gear. I filled nearly a dozen sacs with gear.

3-Blaster Pistols/Rifles.

2-Blaster packs/energy cells/various grenades.

2-Knives/Vibroblades/Vibrodaggers.

1-Battons/Stunners/hydrospanners/fusion cutters.

1-credits/spicepouches/deathsticks/medpacks.

1-Armour gaunlets/belts/2 personal sheilds.

1 1/2-various alcoholic beverage flasks/bottles.

It was too much gear to carry alone and a lot of loot lastly the repeater and its complements couldn't fit in one. I looked around, focusing on mostly the shadows for any trace of witnesses. None could be found, but walking around with this stuff would be hazardous for my health. so I looked about and found a street drain and peered down it, no liquid as usual since it never rains this low on Nar Shadaa. I lifted the grate and set it a side, it usually would of take three strong men, but I was just as good.

It did take long to set the loot in their and off to the side to be concealed in shadows. I looked back and looked at the unconscious bothan and her dead friend; I grabbed some clothes from some victims and wrapped him in them, then lowered him in as well. Then I lifted the bothan and set her in their as well. She was alive but wouldn't be awake for some time. I returned the grate to its place.

To avoid any liquid for washing them all away I went up stream and dumped the other bodies in a street drain as well, who knows maybe one of them would be worth something. I closed that and gave the area a good twice over. Then made my way back to the others, if I was going to move anything I'd need some help.

However images at which that trandoshan took down the two kept replaying in my head, over and over again. I couldn't help but keep stoking feelings of admiration and a bit of excitement at the encountering of that fellow hunter. I knew now that I was entering a big theater, one much larger than this planet and far more lethal. If I were to survive and prosper than I must seek opportunities that would push me farther and give me more than starship muscle.

I sought out to find the red woman before she disappeared into the shadows of the cityscape, perhaps her employer would have something more for me to do than load spice on someone elses freighter.

eddomarrcopy.jpg