Nar Shaddaa

BLCKCLONE

The inside of the building was somber, dark in color, and the people, with panged expressions wrought with hunger, listened to the man speaking to them, shouting nonsense of their situation. Halál sat in the back of the room, staring at the leader intently, judging the surroundings. The atmosphere was lacking in something”¦. hope. The people living around him felt that there was no end to their situation, no possibility of climbing out of the hole in which they resided. Unable to alleviate the circumstances, they were ghoulish, seeming to live, but merely bodies without a soul. That was why he had come, to fix that problem.

The leader, in his drawn out way of speaking, was useless, not exerting his authority at all. Halál interjected in the midst of his rant.

”œThere is something that can be done.”

halalsig.png

My sig is my RP profile...

My Chaos profile

The next few days were critical, as Halál would need to create a serious impact upon the criminal underworld that dwelled, like a parasite, within the tainted world, slowly sucking the life out of its hosts. His first step was to create fear beyond belief, as it was a powerful ally. Fear could conquer anything, even bravest of men who seemed invulnerable. The unknown loomed before all, and all are terrified to step beyond the dark, cold barrier. No one can fight what cannot be seen, nor can anyone hid from what is completely unknown, beyond any comprehension. Like a phantom, Halál struck across the Refugee Sector, and even in the surrounding areas. By leaving his mark, the bloody warning from his alias, The Liberator, word spread quickly through the grapevine, and he became something else entirely. Rumors were exchanged, and they swelled like wildfires, until he was, in essence, a god. There were some that especially amused him, as Halál was likened to Satan himself, ready to bring his followers back into the underworld from eternal torture. The people that survived agreed with these rumors, as the fact that a merely mortal man, unaided and weaponless had attacked and destroyed them would only ruin their reputations. Everything was going according to plan.

On the ninth day after his arrival, Halál instituted phase two of his strategy, with the eventual capture of the Refugee Sector, as well as a few others. On the day that had been decided, he ordered his followers, those that had so easily fallen within his grip, to march upon the streets, rebelling against the oppressors. Their screams of liberation, along with the shadowy figure at their head, the one named The Liberator, caught the attention of many more people, most who joined their rally. By marching through the streets, they would entice others to join the cause, multiplying their numbers with each minute. Halál, at the head of the makeshift army, was the center of attention, for all had heard or seen his exploits. With his bag of pebbles from Kashyyyk, he attacked those that stood in his way, killing each victim with a swift stroke of a stone through a jugular vein or temple. The dead bodies began to pile higher as more and more criminals were found and placed in the center of the rally, and the protestors became more frenzied as the count grew higher. Soon, people were smashing drug houses and brothels, destroying the mark that the lords had placed upon their heritage. Nothing of the old regime would be left.

-----------------------------------------

After the Refugee Sector was fully purified of the tyrants, Halál and his followers continued onwards, taking over the Correllian Sector, but still pushing forwards. Massive takeover of the immediate area would be imminent.

halalsig.png

My Chaos profile

It's like creeping death as I watch them from the high rise office. In the distance I can see smoke curling into the sky and flames licking the sides of buildings. They've taken down several sectors and are approaching the one that I have been commanded to protect by my Master. I am not quite sure why I have been commanded to protect this sector, but I gather it has something to do with her recent acquisition of Roon and the company that rests upon that hidden jewel of a planet.

”˜The Liberator'

That's what they called him, this shadowy figure that seemed to back this uprising. Dark tendrils are wrapped around each and every one of the followers and I could see, as if by the light of a thousand suns, that there was a Sith at work here. The hilt on my hip weighs heavily and for a moment a grin flashes over my features in hopes of meeting this one face to face and settling this uprising, but then”¦Those followers of his would walk away unpunished if we settle it like men.

When it comes to my particular ilk things aren't settled like men. If there was an advantage to be taken I would have it. Blood would paint the walls of this building and it would not be the blood of my soldiers. Things were set up and ready for the arrival of our ”˜guests.'

Their Revolution ends Here.

Carnage.jpg

Jareen Novarris landed on Nar Shaddaa late at night ships time...he had a bad case of hyperlag. He quickly finished up the post-landing checks on the Fallen Brother, and found a seedy yet comfortable hotel for the night. It was a long shack for a cantina and gaming table, with five bedrooms in the back, and a communal refresher.

It's the first thing I can find, and I'm tired! It'll have to do....I'll get better lodging in the morning, and try to find out more about this "Liberator" guy, Jareen thought. I'm sure as Sithspawn not eating here....hope the bedrooms are clean!

Jareen tried to watch a holoreport in his room, which was thankfully passable, but fell asleep with his clothes on...

Outside the Upper City was quiet, but below in the slums, the mobs raged on.

Edit:

Jareen woke up the next morning, and decided to hunt around for information on The Liberator. The mystical powers he had displayed in the holovid strongly resembled what Jareen knew of the Force...but they were used for attack; to kill and maim. Jedi didn't do that...

Jareen suspected something sinister was happening...the only beings who used the Force that way were Sith. And Sith never did anything good without an ulterior motive of some sort....

In any case, he wanted to see if anyone else knew anything about the Liberator, or his plans. And he certainly couldn't take a Sith alone...not even his trusty slugthrower could handle that. So after getting dressed and grabbing breakfast at a streetside food vendor's cart, he headed for his favorite spot on Nar Shaddaa to find local rumors, the Glow Worm Cantina. They had good drinks too; it was a perfect hangout, as long as one watched their step and didn't drink too much. Like all cantinas in the Galaxy, there was no telling what you'd encounter.

As Jar entered the cantina, he scanned the room for potential troublemakers, then for potential contacts, people who would know what was going on. A human woman, a Rutian Twi'lek, and a large Wookiee immediately stood out. The Twi'lek wore a veil and sported a huge sword, not entirely unusual for this part of town, but cause for slight concern nonetheless. The human woman and the Wookiee stood near the bar, conversing in low tones and drinking. Jareen mentally marked the Wookiee as a good person to ask about the situation, but only once he was done talking to the woman. Wookiees didn't like to be interrupted, and Jareen wasn't sure he could last two seconds with one and keep all his limbs. Jareen also noticed that multiple fights had broken out recently, at least one of which had been gruesomely lethal, judging from the blood and gooey mess (brains?) splattered on one wall.

Jar ordered another Corellian Ale, and found that it was actually better than the Last Call's stock by far. He took a seat at the bar, and tried to listen in on the Wookiee's conversation. He didn't know a lot of Shyriiwook, but he was able to make out something about piracy, a crew, and payment. The woman said something about shooting her first mate....Jar perked up. Was the Wookiee trying to recruit the woman for his crew? If that was the case, then he might have more Jareen needed than just the information on the Liberator. Jareen continued listening, sipping his ale.

(OOC: Come on guys, let's post some more! This is going slooooowwww XD)

My Character Sheet

Really have to get a decent PhotoShop sig

Kirlocca nursed his drink as he looked around the bar. While the recent fight had died down, people continued to enter. A lot of the movement seemed to by towards or away from him, especially since he was the one who started the last fight. But with all recent movement, and lack there of, Kirlocca took notice of a young male, who to the normal eye was just enjoying his drink, to Kirlocca's trained eye, ease-dropping. Kirlocca really didn't mind the fact that he was, as the fact that he was only listening in on what Kirlocca had just told the young Twi'lek.

Kirlocca turned towards the young man and stared at him for a second, hoping to catch his gaze. After a few seconds, Kirlocca realized that he would not turn and spoke up.

"Wandering ears usually end up a rolling head..."

This clearly got the boys attention.

"Is there a reason you should keep your head from rolling?"

Jareen started nervously, then seized his opening, speaking carefully in hushed tones, so as not to attract more attention.

"Of course! I was listening because I need to find some information. I'm very sorry if I intruded....however you seem like just the person I'm looking for. I need to know more about this 'Liberator' figure that's painting the town red....he's going to do more harm than good in the long run I'm afraid. I'll leave you to your conversation for now, but if you want to listen later, I'll tell you more of my thoughts on the matter. Once again, I'm very sorry about the intrusion...if you want to talk I'll be at the gravpool table in the other room!"

Red-faced, Jareen smiled sheepishly and headed for the gravpool table, drink in hand.

My Character Sheet

Halál directed the rebels towards the Corellian Sector, willing them to surge onwards. The frenzied people had become beasts, unable to control the blood lusts that flowed within their bodies. Freedom was what they fought for, something that they would readily lay down their lives to claim, as it was the ultimate goal. To be free had always been unreachable, and now that Halál had given them an ounce, they wanted much more. By goading them, they moved uncontrollably, lashing out at all that stood in their way.

The fire of rebellion spread like the incendiaries that burned the sectors, moving with unbelievable speed and rapidity, unstoppable in its power. The burning of revolution grew with each moment, the people unleashing their pent up wrath. Halál, understanding the importance of keeping such a problem under control, called the main faction of the people back, those with whom he had started with, in order to prepare for future fights. In the Corellian Sector, there were still a number of lords left who would not be taken down as easily as the others. To these men, Halál gave weapons that he had been storing, mostly blaster rifles, but also a number of thermal detonators. Although it was not much, these weapons would do fine, for the sheer number of people under his command would be enough to drive out those that were left. He set them away after issuing the firearms and comm links, watching them cut down the enemy with blaster shots.

After waiting for the others to leave, Halál threw back the bottom of his cloak, drawing a vibrosword for himself. After hearing the familiar him of the blade, he charged into the burning wreckage, ready to destroy the toughest of the fight, ready to fight for the people”¦ his people.

Projecting his thoughts to the enemies around him, giving them a feeling of dread as his words cut through their thoughts, heard not by the ears, but by the mind.

Come to me, for I bring death to all. Come, and I shall send you to the eternal fires of Hell.

halalsig.png

My Chaos profile

Calm eyes watched the mass of bodies surge forth, steady hands slowly tightened against the triggers of their weapons, and Victor found a source of amusement in the arms the Liberator had given ”˜his people.' The man pulling their strings did not seem to be the wisest of Sith and for a moment the Assassin found himself curious who had trained this one, because already he could pick out at least four mistakes that would be devastating to his plan.

The trap had been set and they were about to spring it. The cloaked figure was the last to rush into the burning wreckage before the trap was sprung. Behind him there was a multitude of explosions that ripped through the area and cut off retreat. There was a minor ripple in the force before somewhere near the center of the massive group there was a faint Beep!

There were so many of them packed so tightly; hundreds died in the blink of an eye. The sharp grating of metal on metal was missed, obfuscated by the explosion of a thermal detonator. The barrels of several e-webs were noticed just too late as they opened up on the crowd and cut down people in mass. There was so much smoke and confusion as the people began to panic in the aftermath of the explosion that it was hard to pin-point where the crimson blasts of energy were spraying out from. They seemed to come from every angle and Halal wasn't exempt from the festivities.

Like a Maestro Victor watched on from the shadows with his form concealed both physically and within the force. There was far too much death and destruction within the force for most to even begin to detect the subtle hints of a man hidden from others.

The E-webs did not stop, they did not discriminate, they only murdered those too foolish to know that revolting was a horrendous thing to even consider doing.

Carnage.jpg

Halál found it hard to imagine how so many people died, as his forces had been dispersed, as he had ordered them to. The sheer size of the explosion must have been so great; it would have been inconceivable had he not been there to see the destruction. Also, the intricacy of the trap was laid out so well, with the large number of e-webs perfectly stationed, it must have taken months to design and plan. The E-Webs themselves should have taken at least fifteen minutes to become deployable, yet these seemed to do so instantaneously. But whether or not the events that occurred looked possible, he had a war to fight.

The blast, followed by the e-webs had certainly crippled some of his attacking ability, as it apparently had destroyed a number of the revolutionaries. Halál himself did not go unaffected by the attack, as a mix of shrapnel rammed into his chest.

”˜Thank God for this battle armor that Slicer gave me on Kashyyyk,' he thought, gasping for air as some of the fragments dug deeper into his upper body, as blood slowly poured from the wounds. This was certainly not the first time he had been injured so badly, though, and he bit back the rearing pain that clenched his body. Red flowed through his vision, and lust for the death of the one who caused the throbbing was great. First, though, the e-webs would be the main problem, as they were the cause of so many deaths. Each one, he knew as he hid behind a concrete slab, all that was left of one building, must be manned by at least one person, so that it could target. For efficiency, two would be much more effective, but without visuals, Halál would have to guess.

Time was of the essence, as it would not be long before too many of the rebels died. Thinking quickly, Halál screamed over the comm link,

”œGet out of there now! Hide behind something strong to withstand the blaster bolts!”

halalsig.png

My Chaos profile

Several of the emplacements had been ripped asunder by the thermals tossed their way, but one or two of the small orbs was propelled back at the figure that threw it. Oblivion was all that greeted the assailant and his small group. The area was a festering wound upon the force, thriving on the death and destruction, indulging in the panic and fear”¦and behind the scenes the Maestro was tugging at the strings to make such things all the more potent.

He remained still and silent, with closed eyes. Tendrils of the force tainted with color were lain out before his eyes. Panic was raised to a fevered pitch, fear escalated into terror, and his insidious grasp wrapped around the brains of so many.

The Maestro sought out the weakest willed of the group and infiltrated the man's mind. He was a quivering heap of fear with steadiness brought to his hand only through the grace and kindness of the Sith that was urging him to grasp the silver orb on his belt. The man stared at it, surrounded by the people around him shouting out orders or letting out their final screams before death overtook them.

A calloused thumb pressed the button down; Beep. Those around him that heard the minute sound looked to him in horror and screamed at him to throw it, but his knuckles were white from how tightly he had been gripping it. All the blood drained from his face as the Sith released the hold on the man's mind.

From across the battlefield Victor heard a resounding explosion that echoed with the deaths of another group of rioters. Releasing breath, Victor lifted his right hand up above his shoulder; the signal was given and another explosion found its way onto the battlefield. This one wasn't like the thermal detonators though, which completely vaporized everything in their radius. Instead these explosives turned the field into a fiery hell.

Their retreat had been cut off completely in effort to force them forward, but with several of the E-web teams having been put out of commission there was no other option other than to turn the field into hell itself. Walls of fiery death stood between a good portion of the masses and their only route of escape; beyond the route of escape more soldiers lay in wait with various weapons ranging from heavy repeaters to semi-automatic slug throwers designed to maximize pain.

Still, the Maestro did not reveal himself, preferring to instead direct the battle as he saw fit from the shadows.

Carnage.jpg

Kirlocca cranked his neck at the young man.

"What ever this 'Liberator' may be trying to do, I don't think a kid like you should be running into it, no matter what he might be trying to do."

Kirlocca sipped on his drink again and looked into the mans eyes. A phrase he had said stuck out to him, but he wasn't so sure why.

"Would you care to explain what exactly he is doing, so I could do something for you?"

Kirlocca kept his gaze on the young man, still trying to figure out what was special about him.

"The Liberator?" Jareen looked at the Wookiee, puzzled. "You're on Nar Shaddaa and you haven't heard about him? He's leading the revolt...it was on a HoloNet report as far away as Coruscant! That's why there's all the urban warfare...the chaos! It's not going to make for a pretty future...like I said, he'll do more harm than good. Change takes time...you can't blow everything up and rebuild it better. At least that's what I've found...anyway he's got to be stopped, or at least redirected. And I think he's got an ulterior motive...reports are that he wields destructive supernatural power. Jedi don't use their power to destroy, which would make him a Sith...and Sith never do anything good without having an ulterior motive of some sort."

The holoscreen at the bar changed programs, catching Jareen's attention. There were scenes of destruction and carnage....a Dug announcer reported that the rebels had been caught in heavy fighting in the Corellian sector. According to the report, the end was in sight...the rebels were being mowed down from all sides. No one knew quite who was responsible, but it was clear (the announcer said) that the fighting would end soon, with the rebels vanquished.

"Did you see that?"

Jareen pointed at the holo.

"The rebels are getting blasted...maybe this Liberator guy isn't going to succeed after all. What do you think?"

My Character Sheet

Kirlocca turned his head around to look at the holodisplay, but found it really of no concern to him. His son was up in the Bloody Dragon sleeping and safe. He turned his head around to the young man.

"As you can tell, people here have a different view of things. If it doesn't involve us, it doesn't concern us. Besides, if it is a Force user, then it's a force user business, not mine."

Kirlocca felt bad for saying that knowing that he was a force user, but if it was a Sith or dark Jedi running around, the other would deal with it, which made it none of his business.

"Besides, I have jobs and a crew to look for, I can't spend time chasing after a psycho who thinks he can change the galaxy. I wouldn't get paid doing that."

Jareen nodded.

"You're right...let the force users take care of their own. Well anyway...I probably couldn't take him alone, and it seems as if it'll blow over soon enough anyway. I came all this way from Coruscant though, and it'd be a shame to go away without doing anything important here. You're a 'businessman' of sorts...I hear you were recruiting a crew?"

Jar leaned back in his chair, waiting for the big Wookiee's response.

My Character Sheet

Halál saw the man reach for his thermal detonator, that terrible silver orb, activate the weapon, and he didn't even have to look to know that after the explosion, everything was completely vaporized. All around him, explosions were going off, and he was drowned in a living hell, with orange flames of death licking the streets of the once quiet sector. Now, though, he knew what he was facing, for none other than a Sith could have, or would have, been able to go through with these events. The mind control placed upon one of the rebels had been extensive, something that indeed scared Halál. While he could defend against such an attack, as he had gone through vigorous training, he knew that the others would not, and similar things were going to happen. His small group was the only part of the original faction left, as that singular thermal detonator had been enough to cut his forces in half. They needed to get out of that street fast, as staying there would be foolish indeed.

Before they were to make their retreat, though, something would have to be done to the invisible conductor that was very close indeed. Yelling out to the people surrounding him, he said,

”œThrow all of your thermal detonators behind us; scatter them to destroy everything back there!”

halalsig.png

My Chaos profile

The buildings surrounding the battlefield were groaning in protest at the near irreparable damage that had been forced upon their foundations. There were little more than a few steel beams and duracrete pillars holding several of them up and all it would take was one more explosion to bring several buildings crumbling down and crushing everyone without the means to escape.

There was a strange symphony of sorts to be found upon a battlefield bulging with live-fire, but only those who could stop and listen would ever be able to pick it out. The cries of pain, crumbling of structures, sizzling of laser burned flesh, explosions, and mayhem. These are the things that greeted The Maestro's ears as he lay in wait of the Liberator.

Only one with a body trained for endurance could remain in the motionless position his body had been in for several minutes now. It took the full range of his body's capabilities; strength to hold himself there, dexterity to get there, and stamina to remain there for an extended period. Soft footsteps could be heard approaching and still he waited until the Liberator was below him.

A silent descent, a sudden snap-hiss, and Halál's head was cut clean from his body. A single twist on his heel and the Maestro pushed the crimson blade through the Liberator's chest and into his heart. The man was dead without ever so much as seeing Viktor's face. The blade was disengaged and the hilt returned to his hip; his job was done and Halal's saber collected. His soldiers would clear out the rioters now. They would not all be killed though; the ones that surrendered would be offered the choice of death or enslavement.

They were cattle, their shepherd was dead, now they began the process of deciding between the slaughter house and the fields.

Carnage.jpg

Kirlocca leaned back a bit, not fully sure of how to answer the young man.

"The crew I am looking for is one of loyalty, and while I know that loyalty comes with time, I need a crew that won't ask too many questions."

Kirlocca looked at the bar tender, who hinted a refill for the wookiee, and Kirlocca nodded.

"My crew would be something between a pirate or a mercenary."

Kirlocca turned his head away from the young man. He didn't want to draw too much attention to himself, seeing as the Bloody Dragon was his fathers ships, and it had a reputation to uphold. One that Kirlocca intended to keep if he could.

"I thought as much," Jareen said in a quiet voice.

He looked around...Nar Shaddaa was the last place to look for law enforcement, but it paid to be careful.

"I could use some excitement...as long as you don't do slaving, don't hit Rebel ships, don't smuggle spice, et cetera, I'd love to join. I have a somewhat intact code of ethics...I'd like to keep it that way as long as I can. Weeelll..."

He smirked, raising one corner of his mouth, eyes twinkling.

"Spice would be all right I guess!"

Jar smiled. Piracy was going to be interesting. Then he thought of something.

"I never caught your name. Is that something you can tell me?"

My Character Sheet

Kirlocca understood why he trusted the young man so much. He would be his check out here among these kind.

"I plan to keep to a code of ethics of my own, but you need not to worry, they are very similar to yours."

Kirlocca took another sip before he turned to look around the Glow worm.

"I guess you can call me...."

Kirlocca wasn't so sure he wanted his name, one that would be so recognized around major ports, as a Jedi. He needed his cover for Holden's sake.

"...Teaggar. Capitan Teaggar, or just Teag if you please."

Rose remained quiet after the wookie mentioned the pay, little as it was. For Rose, it wasn't really about the type of job she managed to find, but of the pay. She was running low on credits, and it's hard enough as it for a blind twilek in the chaotic galaxy they called home. And not by choice for that matter. If she had it her way, she would continue to stay away from those that chose to be her. A life of solitude should be her right if she so choses to live such a life. But alas, the mystical force behind life seemed to steer her otherwise.

Taking yet another sip from her now watered down Corellian Whiskey, she looked into it's near drained container as she too looked upon the wookie with weary. Not because of distrust, but because she had a bad history with one of his kind, a now dead madclaw named Triokkaa. But yet, as she listened to this one speak, she couldn't help but feel a certain calm around him. It could have possibly been the fact that he was a wookie that gave her the certain calmness, but she felt otherwise. There was more to him than what met the eye, especially the slight sway of his hip that that she had come to affiliate force users.

Once he had finished talking with the young boy, Rose politely interupted as best she could.

"Okay, Captain Teaggar was it?" She said as she rose from her seat, Revan and Sauron standing closely as their gaze shifted from side to side. Casting a smile upon her face as she spoke, giving a slight clue to the Wookie (WJ) that she could see things a bit differently than most humaniods, Rose finished her sentance. "I will join you as well. Though, if you don't mind, i will supply my own transportation."

It was nothing personal, Rose wishing to supply her own transportation. She simple liked things better alone. Though she needed the money, she did need the company. A life of semi-solitude was her choice. She thought, that just perhaps, someone like him could understand her decision.

Kirlocca was a bit floored that he would get such a good response out where neither major faction held control. He looked both at the young man and the young Twi'lek woman.

"I'm pleased that you would join with me. I can meet you both at docking bay Y-73 in a few minutes."

Kirlocca put his drink down, taking a slow glance around before he answered the female Twi'lek.

"You can use your own transport, but I will need you to check in with me every now and then. But until then, your privacy request is being fully granted."

Kirlocca made it clear to both of his new crew members that he would hang around for a bit and wait for any last minute add ons.

"All right then."

Jar saluted crisply.

"I had received some business offers from a contact in the bounty hunting business, but this takes precedence of course. Docking Bay Y-73 it is...I have a ship as well. Will there be a way to load it aboard yours, or should I leave it here?"

Jareen was ready for action...the galaxy awaited. Hopefully they'd get a chance to fight the Arach'tar, but there would be adventure no matter what happened. This was gonna be interesting; but Jareen couldn't quite shake the fact that Captain Teaggar was more than met the eye....far more.

My Character Sheet

"Nice! A Venator...I've only seen those in museums. I'm going to go get my stuff....stored it in a poodoo traveler's inn....hope the staff didn't steal it!"

Jareen laughed, then turned on his heel and headed out the door, thoughts of adventure and booty on his mind.

Piracy....sounds like a barrel of fun. Hope it's better than bounty hunting!

My Character Sheet

Kirlocca could only wait a few more minutes before he finished up his drink and left the bar. The former Jedi master felt glad that he had a crew building at this moment. The only problem he had, was no way of paying them. And piracy is not something that's fit to raise a kid up in. Kirlocca shook his head. He needed to find a job for the new crew to keep them happy, and manage to keep himself out of glancing eyes that might recognize him for who he really was.

Kirlocca turned to corner to see his un-useful droid crew waiting for him at the docking bay. The sooner I can get rid of them the better.

Jareen entered the docking bay, noticing the droid crew. They were powered down...some sort of standby mode.

We're the new crew now...I hope. Never liked leaving a droid to do a sentient's job. Now all I have to do is get paid.

He shrugged, walking towards a Venator-class Star Destroyer.

She looks decent...bigger than the museums and holos make the class look. I wonder how she is in a fight....

Jareen noticed Captain Teaggar near the ship.

"Hey Captain Teag! Care to show me the boarding ramp? I'm anxious to get underway!"

He snapped off as crisp a salute as he could manage.

I never saw military life...hope the captain doesn't require too much discipline. Me and the regimented life don't get along well.

My Character Sheet

Kirlocca turned to see one of the new crew members heading towards him. The droid commander looked at him with its none emotion eyes. "Sir, I see you have been successful in finding crew." Kirlocca rolled his eyes at the comment and pushed passed the droid towards the new crew. Once he reached him, Kirlocca extended his paw towards him.

"I don't believe I ever caught your name..."

"My name? Mmm...sorry. That was a major oversight on my part...It's Jareen Novarris."

He caught Teaggar's paw and gave it a shake.

"So...who else is in on this little pleasure cruise?"

Jar looked around for anyone else who looked like they would be part of the crew, but didn't see anyone.

"They must be late...whoever they are."

My Character Sheet