Tempay

Tarrian Skywalker

"Talon, Brother, I don't like this idea. I have failed everyone. Tera-Lee, my daughter, the Order, Zane, and Keiran. I don't want anything to happen to you because of me. I don't think I could handle it."

At Zero's words, Talon gave the hint of a grin and shook his head. He understood where the Jedi Master was coming from, as he himself had once been in a similar position. It was probably this that made Talon more stubborn now.

"I live for the thrill of battle, Dhan-Jaroe. It is my gift to fight, and fight is what I intend to do. I understand your concern, but realize that it is my choice to follow. Part of why this Order has failed in the past is because everyone has been afraid of action. The Jedi were afraid of death and afraid of war and afraid of losing something precious. Let me remind you that I am not afraid."

Dhan-Jaroe did not retaliate, but still looked skeptical.

"If we don't fight for our own people, what message will it send?"

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

The planet of Tempay had a positive Force aura around it. The many Jedi on the planet radiated the lightside. And now a lone child was spiraling toward the planet.

Within seconds, the shuttle hand landed on Tempay, sending out an alert through the base. Lying next to the child was note.

To Andon Colos

My friend. I have known you for only short time, but I trust you with my life. And now I trust you with my childs life. My child does not know you, but I want him to grow up with you as his father. With you, he will have your protecting as well as the protection of the Jedi Order. I know you will care for him as your own.

An assassin was already sent to kill me and my family. I can not risk my childs life for my mistakes in life. My own life means nothing, byt my childs is everything.

Leonardo Stovachi.

On a datapad beneath Nathan, are the schematics for a ship identical to the Starsword. Its weapons, engines, shields, targeting system, all the same. And they could only be activated by Andons Force presence.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Jordan walked around the base for a while. Jordan went to the youngling room and watched them practice their lightsaber techniques with their Jedi masters. Then he walked down to the Jedi archives. As he walked into the archive room he could not help to notice all of the rows of archives. There had to be at least 1000 rows of archives. When he was done he went down to the training room to meet his master. As he entered through the doors to the room he felt as if he had just walked into a strobe of blue and green flashes. He walked over to the farthest wall and saw his master. ”œI am here master. What shall we do?”

Cthulhu 2012

Ara frowned as she picked up the own bits and pieces of her lightsaber. Luckily, Hou-Jo had disassembled it only to the point where it needed a few screws and such put back in. The battle had been fun (Yoda would be disappointed, she thought with a laugh), but it reminded her that she could really use more practice.

She clipped her sword and her still-working lightsaber to her belt, and began to put her other one back together as she walked to find someone. He had walked in and out, giving a short message. Why had he decided to resign?

Pulling out her datapad after her lightsaber was put back together, Ara checked the Holonet and saw the accusations set by Keiran, as well as clips of Keiran attacking his former Master. Ara bit her lower lip.

So that's why...

She finally found Dhan-Jaroe, practically banging his head against a wall, talking with Talon. She smirked before saying only one thing.

"It looks like we're more alike than I once thought, Dhan-Jaroe."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Jurha was walking out to her ship on the landing pads as a shuttle landed. Jurha reached out through the Force to see who was piloting the shuttle. No one... But a small presence, identical to that of an infant.

Curious Jurha walked over to the shuttle to find the landing ramp descended and wide open. Weird, she thought as she went up the ramp into the ship. Safely inside the ship she found a sleeping child.

"Really weird," Jurha said. She noticed a hard copy letter beside the child. She began to read it.

The letter was address to Andon. It wasn't her business to read the letter, but this was a child not some annomous object in a box. Care for it...him the letter explained... wasn't something that would wait for the one to whom it was addressed.

My child does not know you, but I want him to grow up with you as his father. With you, he will have your protecting as well as the protection of the Jedi Order. I know you will care for him as your own.

"Whoa..." Jurha looked at the kid, "Whoa."

She pulled her comlink off her belt. "Heeeeyyy, Andon, why don't you come to the landing pad... There's something... Someone here for you. Kinda important. Put it on your list of priorities... at the top."

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

"Afraid to lose something precious? I have lost everything Talon, I didn't put enough fear into the thigns I've lost, and I can't lose what's left, if Zane is dead, there is no reason to jump into a battle that was meant as a trap, I have failed my apprentice and there is nothing that can be done to change that."

"It looks like we're more alike than I once thought, Dhan-Jaroe."

DJK listened to Ara's words from down the hall. More alike than she thought... she didn't know anything, Keiran's turning was only the surface of his problems. His eyes became red again, he had been crying far too much lately. He took a second to gather himself up and turned away from the wall to Ara, his eyes still a bit puffy.

"If Keiran has indeed turned to the darkside, Tempay is no longer safe; you must get the Jedi out of here."

((I'm not there yet, give me a couple of posts.))

Armiena was having the time of her life browsing through the Jedi Archives as quickly as her Force-assisted fingers and eyes would allow. Countless gigabytes of data flooded into her datadiscs: histories, techniques, meditation exercises, and schematics of equipment the Jedi were known to use.

Finally, the Jedi Knight decided that she had had enough. She started to slide her chair away from the terminal... but then was struck with the strangest urge to jack into the Galactic Holonet. The first thing that appeared on the terminal's screen was Keiran's defamatory speech against the Jedi.

How dare he... I've been called a lot of things in my life, but never a terrorist. Armiena's hand started shaking as she tightened her grip on the glass of water. Even though she knew the person was a clone--as had been announced later--the words hurt as though she had been impaled with a vibrosword. She longed for someone to punch, preferably this scumbag.

Finally, at the end of the rave, the roar of applause was punctuated by the sound of her glass cracking under her grip. Her right hand burst into pain as shards of glass pierced her skin. Blood began to flow from where she was wounded, mixed with the icy sting of water escaping from the partially-broken glass. Armiena hissed, and pushed herself away from the terminal.

After a few painful minutes, Armiena succeeded in removing the shards of broken glass from her hand and healing the damage to her hand. She flexed her right hand, the pain barely even a memory. Her hand was good as new. As she got up from her station, she secreted her disks in one of her robe's pockets.

drayyy.png

((Sorry to hear that, Scorp. I hope you get your computer fixed soon. Lionchilde, I guess I probably should wrap it up... I'll point Silla towards the temple first, though. ))

Kayla nodded to Silla, "Nice to meet you, Silla. I'm Kayla Mhin," She thought about inserting "Jedi padawan" but decided not to. "You, uh, did you just get here?" She asked, glancing back at the YT-2400 behind the girl and her droid, Speck.

Kayla also couldn't help but notice the way Silla's eyes never looked at anything in particular but rather seemed to stare at a spot over to one side of Kayla. She didn't wave a hand in front of the girl's face, on the chance that she would sense it. Kayla didn't want to insult her.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

Camsie sat in the council chambers, his legs crossed and his chin resting in the palms of his hands. Camsie heard much, but said little, as was his custom. He heard Zero's resignation. He heard of his losses. But most importantly, he was hearing now of Jedi... or ex-Jedi Keiran Valoria's turning. He had never truly met the man, but had heard stories.

It was all rather disturbing, that so many Jedi were being lost, and Camsie was reminded of another time period, eons ago, when the jedi were nearly wiped out as well. Camsie looked forward, through the walls of the Jedi Temple and through the walls of time. He saw his children, or perhaps grandchildren, running free across the plains of some unknown planet. Not a care in the world. But it did not last, for the menacing form of hundreds of capital ships appeared in the sky, and all turned red.

And that was when Camsie, realized that he was not only seeing the Future. He was seeing Camas. He was seeing Ryloth. He was seeing Altyr V. He was seeing Alderaan. He was seeing everywhere, that once had peace, had innocence, but lost it to the powers of war. Tears crept into Camsie's eyes, as the savage pain of watching Camas be destroyed, along with his mother, brother, sisters, father, and all he held dear in life.

From then on Camsie had to fend for himself, in a galaxy he had no knowledge of. Among people he did not know if he could trust. He had only one thing to fall back upon, to make sure he did not lose himself. An old Caamasi saying. If the wind no longer calls to you, it is time to see if you remember your name. Camsie could not hear the wind. Not in here, not surrounded by his fellow jedi.

So Camsie left the council room, heading to the roof of the Jedi complex, but still there he found he could not hear the wind calling to him. With a massive bound, Camsie was surrounded by trees, and he felt more at home than ever before. A furry hand touched the closest tree, and he felt a comforting hum, that told him he was closer.

Camsie moved forward, deeper into the forest, not minding the fact that his robes were being ripped and dyed green in some places. And finally, Camsie entered a clearing, with a large lake filled with crystal clear water. Camsie reached out, and let his hand break the calm surface and then he heard the wind calling to him.

I came quietly, impossible to hear if a pin had dropped. But there was no pin, and he heard it. Camsie At that moment, Camsie felt more in tune with the force than ever in his life. And so, with his hand still barely, brushing the pool of water, Camsie sat perfectly still, unwilling to lose the wind.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Ara paced over to him. "If it's true, you mean we need to get the Jedi out of here."

She stopped short of him, staring Dhan-Jaroe in the eyes. "You think I don't know what you're going through. I've lost so many in these fights, these battles against the dark siders. One who I looked to as a father, killed in front of me, his charred body falling to the ground at my feet. One of my own padawans, leading a charge into the Jedi Temple, fighting me, and now...he leads the Sith and what is left of the Empire." Ara shook her head, holding back tears herself. "We all have our supposed failures, Dhan-Jaroe. But they aren't ours--they belong to those who committed them, or had a hand in them. As for the fallen brothers and sisters, whether they are by blood or by ideals, we fight on in their memory."

Sighing, she said, "Look, I know that I can't change what happened, or even your view on what has happened. You're stubborn, just like me. But use that to your advantage--don't give up." Ara put a hand on one of his shoulders, squeezing tightly. "Giving up...I won't let you."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Hou-Jo's astral form soon stood before Dhan-Jaroe, Talon, and most importantly, Ara. "Ara, I have just fled from Ilum. Yes, I said fled. It appears that there were several bounty hunters on the planet lying in wait. I am sorry to report to you that Master Kirlocca was taken in their assault which occured before my arrival. A cavern of crystals was heavily compromised, which was my doing to keep the bounty hunters away from myself and Vrean. The mandalorian that was in charge of their operation was ShadowFett. I managed to escape, but not before severely damaging Fett. I have also seen the current Holonet feed; I believe that Tempay is no longer safe and recomend to you that you evacuate the temple immediately."

Dhan-Jaroe felt Ara squeeze his shoulder and she said she wouldn't let him give up. What was he doing? He was failing the jedi, and if he kept this up, this pity parade, he would be the only one to blame. He didn't say anything, but merely nodded.

"The way I see it, the following places aren't safe: Tempay, Tammuz-an, Borleais, Haruun Kal and maybe Dagobah. I figure we can go to either Hoth or..."

He hesitated.

"Acrid."

((Thanks, Kayla.))

((Darsha, never tell a blind girl to "run into you". LOL. Here I am.))

"Nice to meet you, too, Kayla," Silla replied, still smiling.

"You, uh, did you just get here?" Kayla asked, sounding slightly uncomfortable all of the sudden. Speck made a rude noise and commented that the girl was paying more attention to Silla's eyes than the conversation. She felt her face flush, hoping Kayla couldn't understand the droid.

"Yes, we did, actually," she said, half waiting for a hand to come waving in front of her face, but keeping her tone friendly. To Kayla's credit, if she was tempted, she controlled the impulse. "We're here looking for the Jedi. Could you point us in the direction of the Temple?"

Kayla gave them directions and Silla thanked her. "Maybe we'll see you around sometime," she said optimistically. Speck made another nasty noise.

"You be quiet!" Silla whispered sharply as they headed out along the path Kayla had indicated. "She seemed like a nice girl to me. What? Oh, shut up."

It seemed like a long trek from the ship to the Temple, and Silla's heart pounded harder every step of the way. Her stomach was tied in knots of both dread and anticipation. What if they couldn't find a Master who would train her? What then? Return to Coruscant, admit failure to Grandpa? And what if they did find someone?

She knew they were nearing their destination by the increasingly loud murmur of voices and footsteps, rustles of clothing. Strangely, the songs of the birds and the taste and smell of the air didn't seem to change so perceptively as they got closer to "civilization". In most places she'd been, humanoid life had marked effects on the environment in which it lived.

Still, the Temple grounds were imposing, and she hesitated. Speck, who had been until then trailing a bit behind her, came unobtrusively forward, and she unconsciously slipped a hand onto the little droid's head. They moved forward again, but Silla had to admit that she had no real idea where she was going. She had assumed that all she had to do was "trust the Force" and she would instinctively know what to do.

The same woman's footsteps had been keeping time with hers on the way to the Temple entrance for a while, so she turned, taking a chance. "Excuse me? Are you a Jedi Knight?" she asked.

silla45lf.jpg

Isolder was on his way to his ship, when he got the news about Kenobi's padawan.

Perhaps I should have left alone without waiting for the Jedi to decide. It is my duty to try to stop such things, even at great risk to my life.

But Isolder knew such thoughts were useless. Kenobi had said he believed they were trying to trap him. Isolder had already learned from his battle with Ar-Pharazon, and Gantoris, that he had a tendency to overestimate his skills. Besides, as he had to keep reminding himself, he was a Jedi now, and teamwork was one more thing he'd have to get used to. The padawan's death was very disappointing though. He'd seen so many Jedi deaths, in the short time he had been with them.

Isolder returned to where Ara and Kenobi were talking. He sat down, having nothing to contribute to whatever they were discussing. The Blademaster sincerely hoped Kenobi would be able to overcome his padawan's death.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Kayla stood watching the girl walk down the path with her droid for a moment, then turned and walked back the way she'd come. Perhaps Scorp would be done meditating by now... If not, she would practice with her training lightsaber some more.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

The Council Chamber was hectic with many impending conversations happening at once, the very air was heavy with tension, so much in fact that very aura of Andon Colos was beginning to become distraught. It appears the Jedi would be on the move again, in Master Kenobi's eyes all current Jedi locations had been compromised and were no longer suitable bases.

I guess the life of a Jedi is one that lacks stability and safe housing. It's nothing new to me, it feels as if I've been on the run my whole life...

The Knight's thoughts were interrupted as a feint presence whispered across his consciousness like words lost in a torrent wind. It was distant, but familiar...Leo. Rising to his feet he swiftly exited the Council Chamber, his comm link going off during the beginning of his stride, a message from Jurha of a visitor here to see him. Clicking a switch, he answered her.

"I'm on my way now, Jurha."

Short and sweet, his response reflected what the Jedi should represent: quick and decisive action...not hesitation and miasmas of avoidance of the problem at hand. His pace was casual yet hurried as the hollow echo of his boots against the hard floor resonated subtley against the walls of the temple. His black cloak flowed behind him as he entered the archway leading into the hangar, the presence of Jurha spiking through the Force on a newly landed shuttle.

Walking up the ramp he instantly took notice of the infant sleeping and recognized him as Nathan, Leo's son...thus the reason he mistaked his aura for that of his friend. Next to Nathan he found Jurha standing, holding a hard copy letter in her hand and with a subtle gesture he called the note to his hand using the Force. His eyes scanned over the note, the Jedi Knight almost in a state of disbelief at what he read. He shifted his hazel gaze and looked up at Jurha who was looking back at him, his soft eyes gaining a quiet seriousness that tinted on the boundary of wonderment.

"Guess I'm a father now..."

He looked back down at Leo's son...or should he say now his own son. With the responsibility of another life in his hands, Andon Colos's world had suddenly been turned upside down and rattled as if it were a snowglobe in the possession of child during a temper tantrum. He quickly looked back up at Jurha.

"What do I do now? I don't even wanna imagine what will happen when he wakes up and senses the absence of his real parents."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

"Well I guess I can help you take care of him for a bit. My aunt had a buncha kids that I helped her look after. One shouldn't be too much trouble." Jurha said sitting down. She picked up Nathan, swaddled in blankets, and cradled him.

"You don't have to pretend to be his father, you could tell him later, when he's older. You could just, I dunno, be vague about it."

Jurha looked at the sleeping child. "His father's name was Leonardo? I remember a Leonardo arriving at the Dojo when I was a hopeful with his wife. She gave birth to twins. If he's one of the twins where is the other one?"

jurhasiggy.bmp

Ara looked from Hou-Jo's astral form to Dhan-Jaroe in front of her before giving a sharp nod. "I trust both of you. My right-hand men, as it were," she said with a small smile. "Acrid it is. The fact that it's beyond the Outer Rim may help us."

She gave Dhan-Jaroe a quick pat on the shoulder before stepping back to look at both Hou-Jo and him. "I'd appreciate it if you two would tell the remaining Jedi how to get there. Only those you trust and know. We can set up a temporary residence on Acrid, until we know it's safe."

"I have a few things to finish up here before I leave, but the rest of you should go as quick as you can. I don't know if Keiran has turned for sure, whether or not he'll tell the Sith of our location, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Dhan-Jaroe, I'd appreciate it if you could inform the rest of the Temple."

Thinking for a moment, Ara added, "And trust your own judgement, dear. I know it seems hard to, at a time like this, but trust your instinct. Also...I'd like you to reconsider your resignation. You don't have to tell me your decision now, but know that I support you."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

A small smile formed on Andon's face as he watched Jurha pick up Nathan and craddle him in her arms. And she was right...he could never really be his father. The boy was strong in the Force and he would no doubt sense the difference between Andon's aura and his own.

Grabbing a crate he slid it next to Jurha and sat down by her as he gazed at Nathan, the female Jedi's question ringing in his thoughts as she finished it. It brought back a foul tasting memory into the Jedi's mind as she mentioned Nathan's brother, Alexander.

"After the twins were born Leo, his wife, Orrick and his apprentices, the twins and myself all went to Naboo for a retreat...but it was no vacation. SEED operatives arrived shortly after we did, they centered on Leo's home and attacked."

The Jedi's voice trailed off as he focused intently on an object across the shuttle, his eyes not looking at it so much as they were looking through it. As if he were going further into his memory.

"We were outnumbered...200 heavily armed troops against three Knights, two apprentices and a new mother protecting two children. Leo and the apprentices stationed themselves firmly in front of Mara, Leo's wife, and defended her well. Orrick and myself were the calvary, combined we were undefeatable but the numbers were played against us and we soon realized that we couldn't win on this day...but we still fought hard...Orrick and myself both treaded closely on the Darkside."

His words were slowly losing their intensity as he spoke, at certain points they were barely above a whisper. His strength was beginning to slip away from him.

"We killed most of the troopers, but in the end it wasn't enough...Mara and Orrick's apprentices were killed...Leo, Orrick, and myself were taken hostage and sent to Sanity's End. We were tortured there, either physically or mentally, until the Jedi attacked and gave us the distraction we needed to escape. Geki took Alexander hostage and used him as leverage for me to speak against the Jedi on the Holonet...the infant died soon after I complied."

The Jedi Knight's head dropped as he gazed at the floor, seemingly defeated by the sins of the past.

"Leo died there and Orrick was barely capable of walking and staying conscious. I was the only one that could save him and I failed, I let Leo down and it cost him the life of one of his sons. Everytime I close my eyes I see the carnage that unfolded there...the same is becoming true of Mos Eisley. So many Jedi died there, the mission was my responsibilty and under my watch Airleas and another Jedi died."

He gazed up at Jurha.

"Under my watch you died as well...an event I don't think you'll ever understand how sorry I am for..."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Dhan-Jaroe used the temple intercom system to gather those he needed, along with Kaipi and Poleb.

"The following Jedi are required in the Council chambers at this time: Colos, Kahn, Isolder, Flick, Assant, Camsie, Armiena, and Anorus."

Once everyone had arrived, he explained the situation.

"As some of you know, Keiran has recently turned to the darkside, and attacked me at the senate. If he has indeed turned, than all Jedi outposts and previous bases to his knowledge have been compromised, and are a potential ground for an attack by the sith. Normally I would insist that we stay and fight, but we are in no condition to do so at this point in time. Out of the two possible locations, Master Poleb and Master Kaipi have decided on Acrid. You are those who I can trust with the coordinates of the system, and to make sure the others get their safely. Be careful on your approach; the planet is surrounded by an asteroid field." I will meet you all there, if you have any questions, send me an encrypted comm.

He got into his ship and left.

Talon, who was still with Dhan-Jaroe when he called the Jedi together, didn't have far to go to reach the meeting. He simply waited, as the other Jedi DJK had called were trickling in at their own pace. When they were all arrived, Dhan-Jaroe announced the move. Yet again the Order was moving. He wasn't sure if it was the best thing, but if it had been up to him, he would've stayed to fight. Since apparently it was too dangerous for the Jedi to fight, he would've recommended a new planet or even a mobile base.

The move, however, did give him something to keep him busy for the time being. Zero had said they were moving to a place called Acrid. It sounded familiar... Perhaps he had been there before. Time would tell.

It was up to the other Jedi assembled and himself to organize the move, and make sure the Order was moved quickly and safely. With Keiran turned, he understood the Council's urgent and secretive feelings. As soon as he had summoned them, however, DJK was gone. The Order was in their hands. Talon turned to the other Jedi that had been called together. Already, evacuation plans were formulating in his head. DJK, Hou-Jo, and Ara trusted only these few with the actual coordinates of the planet. He bet that the best way to transport the Jedi would be in a convoy system, but he waited to see how the others would react to the news of the relocation.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Jurha's heart sunk learning of Nathan's twins death. Alexander, that was his name, I have to remember that.

"Under my watch you died as well...an event I don't think you'll ever understand how sorry I am for..."

Jurha put a hand on his forearm. "I'm here now. I don't blame you for my death, I do. But let's not talk about it, it's something I'd rather not dwell on."

"The following Jedi are required in the Council chambers at this time: Colos, Kahn, Isolder, Flick, Assant, Camsie, Armiena, and Anorus."

"We better get there," Jurha said standing up. She carried Nathan to the Council chamber with her. Just as she reached it he woke up. Sensing something was amiss the child began crying.

"You go in, I'll take care of him," Jurha said to Andon. She spent several minutes trying to soothe the child using the Force. When she finally managed to calm him down Andon exited the chamber.

He explained to her what DJK had told everyone assembled.

"Great," Jurha said. She looked down at Nathan, "We're gonna have to get out of here really soon, if this true."

jurhasiggy.bmp

Armiena wasn't surprised that the Jedi had been betrayed. However, if Keiran had divulged the location of the Jedi outposts to the Imperials or the Sith, then wasting a single minute could prove disastrous. She had no doubt that they would jump on this opportunity to attack the Jedi.

"Armiena Draygo doesn't run," she boasted, referring to herself in the third-person in a weak attempt at nervous humor. "Unless I really, really need to..." She chuckled weakly. And this is a moment when I really, really need to haul arse.

She reached into her robes, and retrieved her comlink.

"Dine, prep the ship for take-off. We need to get off this planet--quickly. No time to explain," she added quickly to forestall the R5 unit's query. Just as she was about to switch the comlink off, extremely urgent whistling poured forth from the speaker. Armiena didn't have the time to listen, though. She had other priorities at hand.

Nadroj's still in the training room. The Jedi Knight strode quickly from the Council Chambers, and tapped her Padawan on the shoulder when she entered the training room.

"There's not enough time to explain, but this base has been compromised. We need to leave... immediately."

drayyy.png

Forgiveness...she was actually giving him forgiveness; something that his mind had to plead himself for for more days then he had liked. As she laid her hand on his forearm he broke his steely gaze and his features softened as he geniunely smiled at her. Throughout the hangar Master Kenobi's voice echoed over the intercom, he and Jurha were being called to the Council Chambers.

Rising to their feet, both made their way to the meeting, Nathan awaking and crying as they neared the entrance to the Chamber. Jurha told him to go ahead and she'd wait outside and tend to Nathan. Had Colos not shifted to his serious demeanor that was the trademark of the Jedi, he would have given her more then a nod of agreement. His face was solemn and showed wisdom beyond his time, but inside he was smiling. Already he was beginning to love Nathan as a son and finding someone that was willing to care for him as well put the Jedi's mind at ease.

Guess I'm not alone afterall.

The light-heartedness ended there, the Council Chamber was a place where there was only reality, silly ideals were left behind in favor of cold hard facts. With the fall of one of their kind, all of the Order was in danger...no current facilities were safe for Jedi to travel to. Once more they were on the move, the tragic flaw that forever plagued them and would one day do them in. As Master Kenobi finished, he boarded his ship and left, most likely heading to Acrid. The Jedi Knight stood silent for a long time before he decided to address the Jedi that were in the room with him.

"It seems all we ever do is jump from one planet to another, regarded as cowards by the Sith...yet when we stand and fight we are viewed to be heretics of our own decree. I've come to despise running and I would like nothing more than to stay and fight...but it's a luxury I don't think we can afford. We're recovering, but we're not at fighting strength."

Andon Colos paused trying to gather his words. This was his first time addressing the Council, afterall.

"We have to do this fast, there's not enough time to get all the Jedi to Acrid without compromising it's location. I suggest mass transport...we get as many Jedi as we can into the smallest amount of ships possible. Perhaps a freighter or two to transport most of them and a few Jedi in fighters to fly escort. Now I've got a brand new E-Wing that's never been tested in combat and I'm dying to try it out so I've got no problem flying escort. Now is there anyone else with me on this one?"

After speaking Colos remained silent, hoping he hadn't made a fool out of himself by suggesting something that would either be hated or never work.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

"It does not matter how we leave, only that we do leave."

Hou-Jo felt a disturbance in the Force. He looked beyond the walls of the temple and saw the metallic intruder. He raised his hand and meant to blow it up with the Force, but he had very little power in his astral form at this current time. He decided to alert the others, "An Imperial probe droid. Would someone be kind enough to deal with that thing before the Empire confirms us being here. We don't want that thing to know where we are headed. I'm going to speak with the Rebels, if I can."

Hou-Jo's astral form disappeared.

((I was kind of hoping I didn't inturpt anything when I made a list of things for you to do. However since I Already messed up and I will be back at school I Will be bale to post regularly again.))

Scorp noted the imperial probe droid come into the atomsphere. Intreged on what it could be he almost made a move to check it out. However he decided he might as well check it on his scanners. He started up the ship and sent out a scan. HIs ship not fully powered only picked up up it was a probe. He was tempted to send a stronger scan but he might upset something. So naturally he took a guess. HE gave a slight chuckle. Well if he was just finding out half th other jedi had to already know.

"Guess we will be moving soon." HE said to himself.

"I wonder what the new planet will be like. Or if we will put up a fight or just run."

HE then thought about Kayla yep it was time to step up her lightsaber training.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"