Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

As the hand wrapped around Revan's neck, he started to feel light headed as his air supply started to run low. Trying to find a way out quickly, he used the force to pick up one of the broken chair pieces as it soared towards the figure's back, with ease the image turned around blocking the piece, however, with the distraction made, Revan flung his foot forwards towards the figures side as it turned around to block the chair..

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

When the chair came at him he released the force choke on Revan's throat. The saber cut the chair into pieces, the figure grabbing Revan's ankle, flinging him over and pushing him back with the force.

"What's the matter Jedi", the figure sneered at it's twin, "Think your too good. You don't know the power of the darkside. Give into you hate."

He began to fling splinters of the chair at Revan, the sharp pieces intended to injure and make the jedi bleed. He taunted him, encouraging the jedi to lose his temper.

"Come on Jedi, come and get me... use your anger"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

The splinters sunk into the skin of Revan as he yelled with pain. Slowly getting up, he could feel anger arise in him as he eyed the sneering Sith. Suddenly, his masters voice came into him, almost like he was right there, his voice was loud and clear telling him not to give in, to not give up. Using his brains instead of his anger, Revan flipped into the air using the force as he swung his lightsaber downwards towards the head of the sith.

With a craclking sound, the sith put up his saber blocking the incoming shot. Revan manged to moved his saber to the side and then back to the other side quickly. With two hastily blocks the sith sneered in laughter as Revan put much effort into the fight. Revan knew he had to go on the attack, for that was how he was taught. Swinging his body around, Revan moved his saber to the chest of the sith. The sith moved his saber horizantly As the lightsabers locked in place. Revan manged to swing his saber along with the sith's downwards to the right, and with haste, Revan moved his elbow to the face of the sith as it lay unguarded..

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

The sith was getting angry, waves of hate radiating out of yellow glowing eyes. He sneered as the elbow connected with his chin, blood spitting out of his mouth. He glared at Revan, gathering the force in a dark rage, throwing him backwards and launching everything at him that wasn't tied down.

"You WILL turn! Feel the power of the Darkside!"

He launched himself at Revan, his crimson blade flashing in a series of parries and thrusts. He had murder in his eyes as he connected time and again with the Jedi...

edit - and my 1,000th post!

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

OOC: Lol yay!!!!!!

Revan could feel the flow of hate run through the sith like a raging river. His eyes glowing as bright as revan's saber, and his veins showing throughout his body. Even though the blows of the lightsaber were powerful, it was getting easier and easier to block and parry the incoming hits from the sith the angrier he became. Revan then only smiled at the sith's loud remark.

"If that is what you are expecting, then you have already failed"

Revan said with a calm reply as his saber moved throughout the air pushing back the red saber with ease. It seems the sith underestimated him as finally, Revan became one with the force. He had spent hours, days, even weeks with his master trying to figure out how to become "one" and now Revan finally understood. The flow of force ran through Revan like the hate ran through the sith. It was like Revan's body was rejecting the hate, like a wall, protecting him. Soon, his force abilities came more into tune than ever, and he could see the sith's moves even before he made them. Eventually, Revan used force jump to twirl over the sith kicking him in the back as he did so sending the sith into the wall. As the sith raged on, he became even more angry as he sent a death swing towards Revan's head. Ducking under the blow, Revan sent his palm towards the gut of the sith. As the hand impaled into his gut, the sith was pushed back, as then Revan sent a wave of force to the sith attempting to throw him to the ground using force push...

Revan1.jpg

The sith was flung backwards, hitting the wall. The hologram flickered and faded from view, the lights coming back up. All Revan's injuries were in his mind only.

Kira stepped back out from behind the panel in which she had been monitoring his progress. His mindset had impressed her and she stood infront of him.

"Do you have any questions for me Revan?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Revan smiled at Kira as the lights came back on and he deactivated his lightsaber.

"I do have one question, one that I have been wanting to ask for some time now."

Revan looked down to the ground, and then back up before opening his mouth.

"Why can't a Jedi use his anger to destroy evil, why is it so bad?"

Revan1.jpg

"To use your anger is to give in to the darkside. To let anger control your actions you are letting the darkside creep in. It may not seem bad at the time, but it will slowly corrupt you. Anger creates a sense of power, letting the darkside lure you into using it. To use your anger to destroy the evil will take you down the dark path yourself. Be mindful of your feelings, trust the force."

Kira paused, observing the padawan closely.

"Keep in mind the Jedi Code. Let the light side of the force be your guide. Recite for me the Jedi Code."

7MxDMRQ.jpg

As he looked to Kira, he recited the Code

"There is no emtion; there is peace

There is no ignorance: there is knowledge

There is no passion: there is serenity

There is no death; there is the force"

Revan1.jpg

"Very good. Do you have any further questions for me?"

Kira sent a tendril of thought into his mind, checking to make sure he was ready. He'd already impressed her with his combat, and his answers had been satisfactory. She just wanted to be certain he didn't have any further queries.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

He had stepped forwards closer to the Jedi master

"I have no further questions, thank you"

The Jedi looked up smiling as he arose in front of her

Revan1.jpg

Kira nodded to him,

"Please kneel."

She waited while he knelt before her.

"You have been tested and evaluated in the Jedi Arts. To become a Knight is what padawan's strive for but the learning doesn't stop there. Uphold the peace, help others and stay true to the Light."

She paused again, drawing her saber and igniting the pale azul blade. Kira touched it lightly to his padawan braid, severing it and marking him up a level within the Order.

"In the name of the Jedi Council, I proclaim you a Jedi Knight. Rise Jedi Knight Revan Khanjell"

She shut down her saber, clipping it back onto her belt and smiling at the knew Knight.

"Congratulations Revan. Well done."

Edited by Guest

7MxDMRQ.jpg

He got up slowly, and memories of his training flashed before his eyes. As he smiled to the Jedi, he thanked her.

"Thank you"

Turning away from the Jedi, he searched the temple for a padawan of his own. He entered a large class room of training hopefuls along with a couple of Jedi that obviously were teaching them.

"Greetings Armiena, Darex"

He nodded his head to both of them, as well as Tristan who stood in the room as well. He eyed the padawans in search of one of his own. He slowly moved over to Armiena as he opened his mouth.

"I have been recently knighted, and am looking for a padawan. I was hoping I could take a hopeful off your hands."

Revan looked at the very large class that upheld the room

"It seems like you can use it..."

He smiled over to the Jedi.

Revan1.jpg

Fynn and Darla flanked by Niva, and Fithnen arrived at the jedi base. The outpost of the jedi was alive with activity, as knights masters and force users of all sorts went about thier daily business in the bustling base. Fynn could feel Darex, and Master Kirana, as well other new ones growing stronger with each passing moment.

"Welcome to the Academy at Haruun Kal Niva, Fithnen, here you will sharpen your senses and grow in the force, I have no doubt you will both do quite well." Fynn said as he put a hand on both of thier shoulders. "Darla could you wait a moment, I need to guide these two to thier new teacher."

After wondering the halls Fynn found a large area with many hopefuls. At the head of the class was Armenia, a patient of his former master. Fynn could see that a new session was about to begin. Hurrrying he caught her just before the class began. "Excuse my intrusion Ms. Armenia, this is Niva and Fithnen, to hopefuls who earnestly wish to become jedi, I sense thier power is growing yet thier training has not begun, could they possibly join your class?"

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Fynn Relmis and Revan Khanjell entered the training room within seconds of each other, but Armiena somehow managed to divide her attention between the two Jedi Knights competently.

"Congratulations, Jedi Knight." A smile slowly spread across her face at the memory of her Knighting her former Padawan Shawn Kenobi. "If you'd like to, you can just watch from the side and decide later... unless you've already decided. In which case, go ahead." She made an inviting gesture in the new Jedi Knight's direction.

Then her attention swept back to Fynn Relmis and the two Hopefuls he had brought in... from Coruscant, he reported. "Howdy, Fithnen, Niva." Armiena nodded low to both of the Hopefuls and shook their hands with a firm grip. "It's... no problem at all. Please, take a seat," she gestured back to the class of Hopefuls. "I can promise you that you'll only be confused for a few minutes."

The young woman began to guide the two new Hopefuls to the class when Seraphim barged into the training room and confessed that he had overslept. "Understandable," she replied, chuckling slightly. "Go ahead; take a seat."

Finally, she knelt before the rows of meditating Hopefuls. After thinking for a few seconds, Armiena began to speak quietly. Even though her voice was clearly audible, the Hopefuls would have to pay attention.

"To those of you have been waiting... thank you for being so patient. To those of you who have just joined us... I'll only bore you for a few minutes. Like Darex said, I am Armiena Draygo." She fell silent, trying to find words.

"There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serentity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force.

"That is the Jedi Code, a set of guidelines for how a Jedi should act." Armiena emphasized that final word, as though she meant to give it a different meaning. "Do any of you have any questions or comments about the Jedi Code?"

drayyy.png

Alone waiting for Fynn to return Darla's mind began to wonder. With-in moments she felt something through the force. Something terrible. A rage beyond rage. Blackness and anihilation. The heart of Kakuto Ryu...

He's survived. He's survived the battle and he knows... He knows Ive turned my back on him. I thought his heart incapable of any kind emotion, incapable of love. I was wrong. The love I had for him...He felt it, he knew it was there. Even if he could never truly return it, he could feel it. Now it's gone, Ive gone and he's completely empty. If there was any chance of stopping him from being the monster the galaxy thinks he is, it's gone. Even when I try to do something good...This happens! S%$t!

Darla was close to tears. Through her force-bond with the Dark Lord, she knew what he was feeling. The tentative grip he had on his humanity was gone.

If only I'd waited....Im so sorry Ryu...Sorry for us...Sorry for the rest of the galaxy...

Suddenly Darla elt like she was going to throw up. She hoped Fynn returned soon, she could bare to be alone any longer.

Rannrsig.jpg

As Ulos came up, he motioned for him to follow. They would go somewhere else, and not disrupt the class. Darex nodded a greeting to Fynn as he passed the other man, slightly surprised to be meeting so many people he knew.

Together, master and apprentice moved through the halls of the base, heading towards a small meditation room. Once they arrived, Darex saw a woman standing outside the door, looking very ill.

"Darla!" he greeted her, then immediately changed his tone, pleased to see her again, but concerned. "Are you alright? What is it?"

Patience, my padawan. If you'd like, you may stay and observe...or else go on into the room. I need to make sure she is alright, then I'll join you, he spoke through the Force into Ulos' mind. He was impressed with Ulos' lack of comments. This wasn't pre-planned, but it worked as a good lesson in patience for him, and that was an important lesson indeed.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Fynn watched for a few moments and nodded as Niva and Fithnen found thier places. Then leaving the classroom Fynn began to think about his own humble beginnings. It wasn't long ago that he was merely a hopeful himself, blind to the force and the galaxy. Now he was headlong into a career which seemed endless and nearly all encompassing. As he looked for Darla he sensed a powerful wave of emotion. Something like a tsunami crashing ashore. As he rounded a corner he saw Darla, her head lowered deep in thought. Darex was there also, trying to find out what was wrong. "Sir Darex...Darla has been through so much..." he said trying to explain. It would be difficult to explain the way he felt, and right now he didn't care too...

It didn't take a genius to figure out that something was wrong. "Somethings happened hasn't it, something horrible?" Fynn said as he put her hand on her shoulder turning her towards him. The look in her eyes told of guilt, but why was impossible to tell. He put his arms around her. Holding her close he tried his best to comfort her with emotions of peace and tranquility, and with words. Whatever it is I will face it with you. You won't be alone. As long as I have breath and fight left in me... He said through the force in a voice as loud and clear as he could convey.

Edited by Guest

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Revan nodded at the Jedi's reply as he stepped over to the side watching the young padawans. He checked each one of them, using the force to sense the emotions of every padawan in the room. As he eyed the room, left to right, he gave a nod at the discipline and thought to himself, one of these padawans will be leaving with a master by the end of the day. He pondered somemore before slowly walking to Armiena and then pointing an individual in the side row, named Seraphim.

"Who is he?"

Revan1.jpg

Kira had watched Revan leave, waiting a moment before walking through the corridors, letting the Force lead it where it would. She missed Locke. Stretching out she still couldn't sense him. Either he was too far away or he still had her shut out... or both. She sighed, pulling out a datapad from her pocket and looking at the holo it contained. It was one of she and Locke taken at Ossus. Locke... where are you? ... I miss you so much...

She glanced at it for a while before setting off again, she could see others up ahead in the corridor. Darex, his apprentice and a young woman. She would see if she was required, if not she would head back to the training room. She didn't want to impose on anything and the two looked to know each other.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Nivana looked about at all the Jedi and hopefuls. She tried to commit each of their faces to memory before finding a place to settle in. She closed her eyes and listened intently as Armiena Draygo quietly dictated the Jedi Code. She repeated it a few times, but something bothered her about it.

"I have a question." Nivana's voice rolled over the quiet. "There is no emotion. Does that include all emotion...or merely negative emotions? Emotions are the basis of what we are...I think. Are we to deny what we are to become a Jedi?"

She shifted a little and glanced away. "It's just a question. By the sounds of it, the Jedi code would have us all live the rest of our lives as, for lack of a better description, zombies?" She looked to Ameina again. "I mean no offence. It was just the first impression I got. I know there must be more to it than that. "

A small scout ship exitted hyperspace above the planet Harum Kal. Its inorganic pilot smoothly turned her head towards her passenger and notified him that they had arrived at the Jedi Base.

Dashel stared at the planet below, mentally reviewing the dossier he had studied while enroute from Coruscant. Waking from a force-induced coma was bad enough, but to awaken to the temple being shaken to its sizable foundation by Kakuto Ryu was far worse.

The Jedi Order was apparently made of sterner stuff and had relocated here while there base was being refurbished or so Kala had told him. The black furred Triani let his golden eyes roved over the readings generated by the ships sensor suite. His eyes became unfocussed as the force swept over revealing two very familiar aura's below. He growled softly, pleased that his friend Sahv and Master Sunrider were below.

Kala finished the landing procedures, coming to a gentle landing on the pad that serviced the Jedi. Dashel left the shuttle, a breath filter clipped to his robes just in case. He entered the complex, seeking a small, spare room in which to settle himself. Through his bond with Kira, he sent a small short burst of feeling to capture her attention. For Sahv, he simply left an eletronic message saying that they should talk soon.

As the X-wing lands Tahirin looks out at the jedi base and all its inhabitents. "well looks like this will be my new home for quite awhile" he blurts out"

I miss Glee anselm where all my friends are

"I am told that this is where I am required to go" he says to a lady

Darla could only manage a weak smile when Darex arrived.She was happy to see her old friend, she wanted to throw her ars around him and tell him how good it was to see him, but she couldnt find the strength to. Before she had a chance to give Darex any explaination Fynn had returned.

Holding on to him tightly Darla felt safer, warmer. But still the sickness she felt inside lingered. What came next surprised Darla...

Whatever it is I will face it with you. You won't be alone. As long as I have breath and fight left in me...

She cared deeply for Fynn. Her feelings for him had grown from curiously to friendship to somewhere that she wasnt sure of. The strong sentiment that she felt from him through the force shocked her. It was a genuine, loving feeling that she'd forgotten exsisted. Fynn was willing to put his life on the line for her. There was a time when she had ne the same for Fynn, but in the months that had past by she'd forgotten, she'd left so much of herself behind.

Her hands squeezed Fynn's sides tightly and through the force she whispered, thank you. Darla feared that both their lives might be on the line. She ad just made her most powerful ally into her most powerful enemy. A horrible dread filled her heart, she knew that Ryu would lash out at her by hurting those she cared about.

"He's alive...Kakuto Ryu...He's survived the battle at the temple. Im afraid...Afraid of what he's going to do. None of us are safe from him. When I turned my back on him, the last shreds of goodness in him died. He wont forgive me. I saved his life twice and now...Now Ive unleashed the darkness in his soul that was barely contained by his humanity. I cant ever put right the wrongs Ive done...I can't stop him...Im not match for him..."

Silent tears strolled down Darla's cheeks.

Fynn Im so sorry...

Rannrsig.jpg

Reideran stepped around the outside of the base, not sure where to go. He had heard of a Jedi Knight named Revan and was now looking for him, on hopes of getting trained. Each step Reid took, he felt more and more desperate to become a Jedi, and each time he had become more desperate, he had also hungered for returning his memory.

"Damn it," he whispered to himself. "Maybe he's over there..."

He shuffled his feet over to the right and began looking around.

Before Revan could finish his conversation with Armiena, he had sensed the hopeful that had been looking for him through the force. With a quick gesture he turned away from Armiena.

"Excuse me, sorry to interupt your class, but I must go"

With that said, he left the room and turned down a long hallway using the force to guide him to the searching hopeful. When he turned the corner, the force went away, and he saw a young man walking down the hall as if lost. Revan only smiled at the young man as he walked towards him.

"You seem lost, I am Revan, you must be the hopeful in search of training"

Revan1.jpg

walks around the base a bit away from a man in front of him who was also looking for Revan

"crap where is this guy"he whispers to himself

Reideran joyously replied, "Hi, Revan! Yeah. That's me! Name's Reideran Hasl."

He reached for Revan's hand and shook it, a bit roughly. He wasn't too used to doing anything light and didn't quite notice either. That's what happened when you lived as a scoundrel with no one to look after you. Reid didn't mind, however.

"Took me a while to get here," he said, swiping some hair out of his eyes. "Wasn't too much of a problem, though. Really glad to make it here in one piece. I'm used to getting in a brawl or two when making my way to places."