Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

Zeathon asked, 'Are you sure that are friend followed us Kira? Shouldn't he be here by now? I just hoped nothing has happend to him, what if he was attacked by pirates in space or something?'

Zeathon turned a worried look to the sky hoping to see some sign of thier friend, but saw nothing. *sigh*

The path of the light is the path to wisedom.

Ulos listened to the knight as the feat of force speed was described to him. It seemed quite useful and similar to the way that he had made his leap in the force just a bit earlier. The force would play a great role in it, and he was becoming more and more comfortable with his connection to it.

He turned and plotted a straight path forward with his mind, hoping to use it like as a track to run on. He tapped into the power of this mystical entity known as the force and felt it swirl all around him. Now there seemed to be a stronger force presence in the room. The hopeful accounted it to the others having finally using their potential to become attuned to the force just as he had done back on Coruscant.

I wonder if the academy is still standing

He felt the power come to his legs and he dashed off. For some reason he accelearted much faster than he ever had before. The wind blew across his face and it felt cool and refreshing as could be. After sprinting back to his previous position, he waited for Darex to respond.

((Sorry for the short post. On a time restraint.))

24m7slk.jpg

"He might have run into difficulties along the way. Or he might have just gotten side tracked. We'll head in and find the others. I'll catch up with him when he gets here. There isn't a need to delay you joining a class any longer. Please, walk with me."

The two turned to wander into the academy, Kira knocking on the door of the training room before entering with Zeathon.

"Master Trevelian. I have another here to join your class. This is Zeathon."

She motioned for the hopeful to step forward.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Kleew-Sele had had enough of the jungle. He wondered for about two hours, yet found no one. He tried to follow his own trial back to the landing dock.

"R6, can you tell me if we're anywhere near the ship?"

R6 beeped, and Kleew-Sele's shoulders fell lower as if he was dissapointed. He dropped his head down, and continued walking. Then the feeling kicked in more than ever. He looked behind him, but he didnt see anything. He looked, and he could see the landing dock. He ran toward it, and jumped into his E-Wing. He waited a second for R6 to catch up, but then he took off, going directly into hyper space...

ksfjpg7ib.jpg

Kautra walked, and talked with his master, as they walked a beep was issued from his com-link, indicating that his scavenger droid found some things that he might be interested in. Maybe something useful.

Kautra looked to his master

*excuse me for a second* he said.

His droid appeard from behind one of the buildings they were walking, by.

It non-chalantly drifted his way, and stopped in front of him.

*so what do you have for me?* he asked the machine.

The droid opened a sliding door, to show his what looked to be useless wires, and knobs, and a little glass lens.

*why would these things be useful to me? there crap.*

A thought crossed his mind. maybe they might come in handy someday later. oh well. He grabbed the useless wires, and knobs and the glass lens, and the other things that it had picked up.

*Continue the search, and try to look for things that look a little bigger, somehting that might be useful please.*

The droid gave a nod of approval, and contiuned on its way.

Kautra walked over to his master.

* Sorry for the inconvenience master.*

they continued of their way.

Zeathon hopefully stepped forward. He didn't really know how he acted, but he knew he was close to start his Jedi training, he just hoped he would get accepted. But since Kira didn't object when he asked her, he figured he'll be fine.

'What if I don't get accepted? What if I'm too filled with fear or something?' This was going through his mind as he stepped forward. Evrything felt like it was going in slow motion, and it seemed like an eternety until the master finally answerd.

"Ditch the droid." Dhan-Jaroe said, after being interrupted by it for the second time. "Use it for your ship's nav computer if you wish, but this droid is a distraction." He asked to have what the droid had given him. "You won't be needing that." They continued into the mountainous terrain. "Kautra... do you know the purpose of the Jedi?"

"I...didn't focus on anything Master Darex, I just allowed my mind to drift as I tried to pick the strings of the force..."

Perhaps it was because his thoughts always seemed to drift to some inherently bad things on a sub-conscious level. The apparently young man, that was in fact aged beyond his years, once more focused his mind. He thought of calm and serene scenery. It was the only good, calm thing he could come up with. This time when he tried it seemed a lot easier, he felt warmer. Almost as if someone had placed a quilt over him in the dead of a frozen night.

He could feel it pulsing around him. The pure, unbridled energy that was the force. He could understand what he had heard, how it was apart of everyone. Each pulse was like a heart beat of the world and it was an amazing feeling. The sensation and sights he had felt and seen before had been shoved to the side now as he practically soared within the force.

He reached out to the pulse he identified as Darex and gripped it, opening his own pulsating mind and spirit up to the man just across the clearing.

dwight.jpg

”œMy thought were centered around a rain drop at the time that I feet the force in such a horrible way. It may have been because something had happened, something terrible, a disaster or crime of some sort happened at that moment, why else would both Dwight and I have felt it.”

Kleew-Sele exited hyperspace, still very close to Haruun Kal. Something was telling him it was his destiny to go back. He turned his E-Wing around, and landed back on the landing dock. He sat in the E-Wing for a second, debating whether or not to go back into the forest. He looked over at R6, who was trying to get the ship back up into space.

"No, R6. We have to go back. Something inside me is saying to go back. I'm... I'm not sure what it is. But it told me to come here in the first place. Something about that forest just brings me in. Lets go."

R6 beeped as to say he wasn't going, but when he saw that Kleew-Sele was not looking back, he fallowed. He walked down to the beggining of the forest, and drew his blaster. He slowly walked in, with R6 closely behind. He soon found himself admiring the forests wonder. Although he was scared, he continued on his journy...

ksfjpg7ib.jpg

Kautra looked to his master an frowned. He removed the wires, and glass lens from his pockets, and handed them to his master.

*Sorry Master, I was not thinking*

He looked to his droid, and told it to go back to the ship, and to not check in with him again.

He continued walking with his master.

"*Kautra... do you know the purpose of the Jedi?*" his master asked as he caught up with him.

*Forgive me if I am wrong, but a Jedi's purpose is to bring balance to the force I believe.* He did not know if this answer was correct, but it seemed lodgical at the moment.

He waited to see if this was infact the correct answer.

((OOC: Sorry for the delay. I got snowed in for a few days.))

Bling came out of hyperspace in his junker of a ship. He hailed the planet, but was told that he already had clearance. Not feeling the shame that a normal person would at arriving so late, Bling landed and walked around until he found the academy. Lateness was in his nature.

"Find my master... Find... my... master."

And so he did, slipping by classes very quietly. He found her, presenting a hopeful. Bling waited for her to finish, standing alert outside the door.

Kleew-Sele sat on the ground, after walking for a few hours. He looked around, then looked at R6.

"We're lost. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have brought us back here. We would be back to Glee Anselm by now. If I wasn't so obsessed to follow in Kit Fisto's footsteps. We... we would be fine. Not lost in this jungle."

He sat there for a moment, then remembered what his father used to tell him when something bad happened.

'Everything happens for a reason. It's destiny.'

He smiled. He stood up and headed forward.

'It is my destiny to become a jedi.'

He thought to himself. R6 beeped as to say he was impressed with Kleew-Sele's bravery. Kleew-Sele walked on, thinking.

"Scan the area for life forms R6."

R6 beeped, as to say the amount of life forms were off the charts.

"Hmm. Interesting."

Then his eyes grew wide.

"Thats what I came here for. That feeling... it's telling me this planet is full of Jedi. Now just to find them..."

He walked were the feeling brought him.

'Come find me, and your training can begin...'

Kleew-Sele heard in his head. He ran toward were the feeling was bringing him. He saw Jedi Knight Darax, teaching a class of Jedi Hopefulls. He ran toward them.

"Excuse me. You are the one who sent the message, right? I heard it, and i came running."

Kleew-Sele said while trying to catch his breath.

"Oh, am I to late?"

ksfjpg7ib.jpg

"Haruun Kal is a planet where all inhabitants are naturally force-sensitive. A strange phenomenon, how it occurs is still unknown. A famous Jedi Master was born here and was on the Council during the Clone Wars. Mace Windu once said that the Jedi do not fight for peace, balance, they fight for civilization, which is what creates peace. I'd hate to contest his point on his home planet but I will. Civilization is corrupt, civilization creates tyranny and greed, the things the Jedi fight against. The chosen one was prophesized to bring balance to the force, this is not a task placed on all Jedi.

"Sadly, the purpose of the Jedi is to train more, to carry on what has become a mere religion. The Sith are the same, except they eventually plan to overtake the galaxy. Our purpose is to police the galaxy."

Darex smiled at Kirana and Zeathon. "Welcome to Haruun Kal, both of you."

He looked at Zeathon. "Has Master Sunrider taught you anything yet? You are very welcome to join the class, if you would like."

He then turned to Ulos. "Excellent work, Ulos. You are progressing at amazing speed. The Force is truly strong with you. You now know the basics of Force training, and the core things a Jedi will need in this line of work. Now, I want you to learn focus and control, as well as endurance. I will leave the specifics up to you, but I want you to come up with a demonstration that involves as many of the things you have learned so far that you can think of. Feel free to be creative and think outside the box. When you are ready, come and show me."

Smiling at the man, Darex turned back to Dwight and Dash. "Excellent, Dwight, you've done it. Practice a bit, expanding your sphere of influence to incorporate more and more of your surroundings."

He looked at Dash, concerned. "I don't know what it is that is holding you back, but we need to find it. Perhaps you are trying to hard. The Force is not necessarily a literal thing...it is more of instinct. Like an inner voice or feeling."

Just then a Nautilan boy ran up. "No, you aren't too late," Darex said with a smile. "Feel free to join us. Reach out with your feelings and try to feel the Force around you and through you, for that is your first step on the path to the Jedi."

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

'It would be an honer to join the Jedi Order Master Trevelian' He said 'And to answer your question, no, Kir....Master Sunrider hasn't taught me anything. But she did ask me what I knew about the Force'

'Should I start my training with the Jedi laws or something else, history or what is safe to feel and not to feel?'

'What if I don't pass the training? What if I fall to the Dark side?....Oh god I got to stop talking to myself in my head! AND I got to stop thinking that I won't make it!' As Zeathon was thinking this another one of the what ifs came to his mind 'But what if...NO, no more what ifs! Just no more of them! I'm strong, I can keep them at bay...I hope..YES I can control them! I must control them, I must or else I'll fall to the darkside...I hope the Jedi will teach me to control my head...geez! I hope that I'll use my power to keep order, and other great stuff to...NO I KNOW I'll use my power for justice and stuff...'

He was in so deep thoughts that he almost forgot the Jedi...but only almost.

'Oh I'm sorry, I was thinking. What did you say that I should start to learn?' Said Zeathon.

Kira turned to Darex,

"No I haven't begun his training as yet. Picked him up at the Last Call along with my new padawan. If you'll excuse me I'll go and see to him now that he's arrived."

She placed a hand on Zeathon's shoulder.

"Don't worry so much. You will receive all round training here. Relax and you'll fit in just fine."

She turned and left the room, speaking to Bling as she spotted him.

"You made it. Come. We'll head into one of the spare training rooms and begin, unless you want to get settled into a room? I would like you to tell me what you know of the Force."

She motioned for him to walk with her as they made their way along the corridor.

((Zeathon - when you are posting thoughts, it is easier for those reading it if you have it in italics - that way ppl won't think that you have spoken out loud... just a tip ))

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Kautra walked with his master towards the mountians, as they talked he repeated what he was told eailer by his master.

There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force.

Beings who are force sensitive he thoght this over as they walked through the woods.

His master spoke of civilization being corrupt.

*I too beleive this is true, I feel that civilization harms, more then it helps. People should not live in large groups, but rather small packs, similar to some animals, with interaction between tribs on occasion. This would make things easier, and less hostile*

*"Sadly, the purpose of the Jedi is to train more, to carry on what has become a mere religion"* his master confessed to him. This made Kautra think for second as they continued to walk.

He felt some what embarased by the response, he should have known that, but he was not going to beat him self up over it.

*I understand Master* was all he was able to say on this subject.

*Master, what of the war on Coruscant? I have felt uneasy for a few days, and I'm starting to feel that the war on Coruscant might have something to do with it. I have been watching the Holonet, and it seems like there are many Jedi giving their lives for what seems to be no reason.*

He looked to his master with worried eyes. His stomach has bee in knots from the start of his journey, partly because he was nevous, but for other reasons he could not explain. The uneasy feeling he spoke of was similar to the feeling he had when Master Dhan-Jaroe jumped him and his friend earlier.

He was somewhat confused, becasue he did not know how to word his next question, but he tried his hardest to make it come out right.

*Master, I have been having a funny feeling right before something good, or bad happens, and I was woundering if this has any thing to do with the force, if it is affecting me before some thing happens?*

Ulos thought of something that he could do to impress the jedi. Hopefully his new found skills could demonstrate that the knight hadn't wasted his time on the hopeful. Every second that he had spent in the force had made him feel more a live and more powerful, and he didn't want to take the feeling for granted. He'd show his appreciation and he'd do it by proving himself in this task.

His mind thought of the various things that he could do to accomplish just that. Ulos thought of just moving a bunch of things, but figured that wasn't varied enough. He then thought of just showing his new found speed and agility...but that also fell under the category of being too specific and not encompassing all that he had learned. His mind was spinning at all the ideas.

Calm down...if there is one thing I've learned so far it would be that the force will guide me...

The lids of his eyes slowly closed and he felt everything from his mind empty. All the stress of trying to perform, all the ideas that he had, and all the memories that he had conjured up in an attempt to remember his training so far vanished and there was just Ulos and the force...and that is where it came from.

The force flowed through him and he savored the connection he had with it. He pulled out the katana that he had used at the academy and gripped it lightly, yet maintaining perfect control at every moment. The blade found itself in both of his palms facing toward the sky. Slowly the hands moved away from the blade, yet it remained suspended in the air. It was untouched by all but the invisible presence that is the force and the light side.

It started to hover away from Ulos until it was about eleven meters high and about ten meters away. His connection in the force wasn't as strong as he had wished it would be, but he knew how to aid it to enhance his body. Suddenly his legs took off in a speedy sprint that lasted a few steps until the hopeful hurled himself into the air and towards the sword.

His hand reached for the handle on the blade as it grew in his vision with every passing moment. The wind blew back his short black hair and he smiled, knowing that he could accomplish this. His thoughts were confirmed when his hand finally touched the handle and he held the katana in his right hand. As he plummited back to the ground he brought the sword down in a one armed slice, the rest of his body staying in the same position always, utilizing the training that he had learned under Sahv. The blade stuck into the ground and he looked up to Darex while standing up.

"I hope this is satisfactory"

24m7slk.jpg

"Visions of the past, sensing the future, dillemma elsewhere, or any other number of things can make you uneasy. Be mindful of the force around you Padawan, but keep your attention focused on the matter at hand, don't let tragedy control you; you control tragedy, and through control you can prevent or deter tragedy. It is understandable to feel a disturbance because of Coruscant, but you mustn't dwell on it. Dwelling leads to regret, regret leads to grief, and grief leads to suffering. It's an agent of the dark side."

Dhan-Jaroe's own mind wandered, as he heard another voice in his head, from a vast distance away. 'Why did we come back? Where is Dad? Is this my fault? Could something else have happened that made her bring me here?' He winced slightly but shook it off. "Do you trust me Kautra?"

Edited by Guest

Dash cleared his mind, and calmed himself not focusing on anything. Not closing his eyes but simply staring blankly of into space.

Within moments he heard voices, voice of people who he had not even met and voice of people who were long dead. They all seemed to be saying something, but to him it was just a mix of strange tongues that he could not comprehend, a ramble if you will of those of voices. Where one could not be listened to unless all the others were quieted. Focusing his mind he felt that he could make all of them silent except for one, and a feeling of lightness and vitality flowed though him. The one voice that he heard was that of Darex, and seemed to be repeating itself in his mind. ”œThere is no emotion there is peace, can you understand me.”

*"Visions of the past, sensing the future"* This made since to kautra for some odd reason, it has never been put that way before to him. And some how it seemed so obvious.

"*don't let tragedy control you; you control tragedy, and through control you can prevent or deter tragedy*" Kautra took these words to heart. How am I supposed to control tragdey kautra thought to himself, this seemed difficult to him, for how was someone supposed to control tragedy.

"*Dwelling leads to regret, regret leads to grief, and grief leads to suffering*" Regret, there is some thing I understand, I must not regret my past, nor anything I will do on my path to becoming a Jedi

Kautra noticed his master loose intreset in the topic at hand momentarily, but quickly returned to him wth a wince, and a slight shake.

"* Do you trust me Kautra? his master asked with a look of content on his face.

Trust, there is something that is hard for me, cosidering that you just threw a vibro-ax at my head.

A smile drew across Kautras face, as he thought this.

*Of course I trust you master, why wouldn't I? With the exception of the fact that not only did you have a ligth saber to my neck, not more then an hour ago, but not more then 5 minutes ago a vibro-axe was being thrown at my head, and I only met you today. But sure, I trust you master*

With this, Kautra stepped back a little, for he had a very distenct feeling that something very bad was about to happen. Now what is about to be thrown at me

He noticed Kautra back up, preparing for another attack. "Trust... goes hand in hand with faith. If you do not trust something, you don't have faith in it. A man who can't trust can have no faith, and a man must have faith to understand the force. You do not trust me, but there will come a day when fate forks and you will have to make a decision that will change your life; a decision you are not prepared nor educated to make at this time." He pondered the fact that Kautra had backed up, he had anticipated another attack. "Do not be so quick to form so strong an opinion. There is more to me than you can imagine."

He turned his back to Kautra and looked up to the mountain summits, covered in snow, and they reminded him of his time on Hoth. 'The cold is my only companion; it helps to fill a gap that not even the Force can fill; survival on this harsh world occupies me.'

*Sorry master, it's not that I don't trust you, rather the fact that in the few hours we have been together, I have many things happen to me. I can trust you uncondisonaly. When we have spent more time together, as for now, I am still getting used to the new surroundings, and this new life style, and I don't know what to think, or who to trust. Forgive me master for the time being.*

Kautra bowed apologenticly, and they continued walking to the mountians

*"Do not be so quick to form so strong an opinion."* His master said to him.

*Sorry again master, I was just not going to be caught off guard like before.*

His master became quite for a moment.

"*There is more to me than you can imagine.*"

*What is there that I need to know my master?* Kautra knew his was probly not the best way to aproach the subject, for it seemed to be rather disrespectful * I mean no disrespect by this master, I am just curious to your background*

Kautra stopped.

*Master, can we rest for a moment? I am dreadfully tired, I need a break for a second.

He took a seat on a boulder that lay next to the trail they were walking, for his legs were becoming weak, and frail. He hoped that his master would take this time to talk with him, as they rested.

OOC: BTW, colored text is a bad habit, use italics, bold, underline, font sizes, etc.

IC: "Faith. It's a matter of falling, not knowing if the person behind you will catch you or not. Trust is a leap of faith."

"Sorry again master, I was just not going to be caught off guard like before."

"Only by being caught off guard will you not be caught off guard. Don't wait for something to happen, a Jedi's mind should always be at the present, if you stray too far, you'll miss something valuable."

"What is there that I need to know my master?"

Dhan-Jaroe still had his back to Kautra, and nodded at his request for a break. He looked at his left hand before continuing. "Expect the unexpected. All will be revealed eventually." He sat down across from his apprentice. "A Jedi such as myself has responsibilities outside of the Order, which is more often than not, unheard of; frowned upon by some... your training will take a slight detour."

"Actually Bling, go and pick a room and settle in, then come and find me when you're ready to begin your training. I want you to stretch out with your senses when you try to find me."

She left him then, moving through the base and working out what defenses would be required. She made some notes on a datapad and began to list all the requirements needed to overhaul the security. She moved through to a central security room and reviewed the defenses. She sent off some orders for equipment required, turbo lasers, ion cannons, ray shields, mine fields, in fact a similar array to what was at the Temple on Coruscant. They should be delivered within a few days and a few more to get them all set up. They needed to be able to protect their resources. She also sent for more shielding for the base itself, wanting it on it's own power grid and have it's own shield generator.

She finished up reviewing and ordering in items, then went back out to her ship, grabbing a change of robes, showering and changing before heading back into the complex, heading to a training room. She would meditate here while she waited for Bling to arrive.

7MxDMRQ.jpg