Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

((Ok I didn't have time to post my arrival post so I will back track a bit.))

Scorp finnally brought his ship down to the dense jungle planent below. He could feel the strongly here. This place it reminded him of so much. HE had been so close last time as well. Scorp quickly shut off the ship after his landing and watched his padawan leave Zane's ship. He however swiveled in his chair and meditate feeling to Force so strongly here. Yet after a small while he decided he should see why he was called here. However only minutes after being out of his ship he heard the comm. He would return here and unlock the secrets that eluded him. However it seems the Jedi want more Jedi on Borleais.

He quickly re boarded his ship and blasted away from the planent without a second thought.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Once the ships were hidden well enough, Zane nodded at Jarlaxle's suggestion to find better weaponry. As far as Zane knew, he and Kayla were the only ones armed with live lightsabers; not only did the other Padawans have little to no training in handling such weapons, they didn't have much Force training either, he could tell. In case of an attack, Kayla and Zane would be the main line of defense.

He steeled himself to this possiblity, taking the responsibility for the lives of the handful of padawans onto himself. He didn't know how capable he was, but he'd find out. Given how well Kayla had done in the duel he had with her, he could trust her with the responsibility as much as he could trust himself. He found her nearby a rusty, kudzu-draped YT-2400 light freighter.

"Hey Kayla, I need yer help with the defense situation. We don't know if we're the next target after Borlieas but I'd like to be prepared if we are. Far as I know, we have a few training sabers, your leathal one, and mine. I'd like to hear your thoughts on things so we can set up at least some other defenses besides you and I."

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

((Those're actually my real lightsabers you have there. Four of them. they're just set to the training level. You can use those, but I don't think the Sith will be coming here. Zane, you have leave to join us, but the rest of you would only be mincemeat there...so...I'm sorry. Come if you want, but expect to be killed. Any apprentices that have had minimal battle experience can come hlp out...they're pulling all the stops, and so should we. The rest of you...hang tight for now...lol it may be three or so days before some of us get back...))

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

((You have a suspiciously high number of spare lethal sabers then Regardless, even if the Sith aren't paying us n00bs a visit 'm still preparing just in case. Then after that, we'll do, I don't know, training and whatever, general RPing nonsense. Don't worry so much, Aryian, we're big kids, we'll handle things here ))

zane35aw.jpg

Jarlaxle spent his time finding scrap metal and little trees and made them to resemble a human torso he flicked out the two light sabers his master left with him and raised them in a attack stance. He went one flying low and the other high to cut off the "leg" of the tree man and the head, then attempted a spinning attack and nearly cut off his own arm by losing control of the saber in his left hand.

"Whoa i gotta be more careful with these damn things"He thought to himself. He then moved on to the next "tree man" and attemped the same attack pattern once again this time almost stabbing himself and dropping the light saber near his foot."Lesson learned" He mumbled to himself, He then tryed some attacks he had learned with vibro blades but he lost control of the light sabers alot nearly skewering himself he set them back to the the training setting and tryed again and again having no fear of implaing himself on the light saber. Over time he manged to make the attack patterns almost perfect he sometimes messed up but most of the time he had success he found he was dead tired and looked for a drink or a place to sleep.

zabsabers.jpg

For a moment, Kayla was torn. More than anything, she wanted to go to Borleais, to help her fellow Jedi. But she also knew that she was probably not ready, also that she and Zane were, technically, the ranking Jedi here and that the hopefuls and other padawans would likely depend on them. Although, she hoped the Sith would not come here, but then, anything was possible, however unlikely.

With a small sigh, she turned to Zane, "Well, if I could get this hunk of junk running," She said and kicked the hull of the ship, "Then we'd have another ship. As for anything else..." She paused for a moment in thought. "We could always throw rocks at them, that seems to work pretty well." She said with a grin and a small laugh. "But seriously, no I don't at the moment. I'm sure we will, though."

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

On his search for food and drink he came upon 2 Jedi one was Female and the other was male, He watched the female take a kick at the ship and share a laugh with the Jedi known as Zane.

"May I trouble you two for a bit of food and drink" Jarlaxle asked the pair hoping they would have some food and some advice on what to do because he didnt know what the hell was going on and he sure has hell didnt want to face a sith with 2 light sabers that he could barely do normal attack patterns with.

zabsabers.jpg

Kayla turned as the hopeful approached, sensing his uncertainty through the Force, she also sensed that he was somewhat afraid. Through the Force, she sent him a small package of peace and reassurance before answering his question. "I'm sure we could find some food somewhere around here," She glanced quickly to Zane, hoping that he knew of some, otherwise, there might be a problem. Do you have any extra food on your ship? She asked through the Force. Although, they might be able to scrounge up some food from around the base. Despite the fact that it would probably be a bit...dated, to say the least.

EDIT ((What the heck, storylines call... *sigh*))

She had to go, for some unexplainable reason she felt as though she was needed on Borleais. Even though her master probably wouldn't like it, she had to be there. "I'm sorry, Zane, but I have to go to Borleais. I don't know why yet, but I must go."

Hurriedly she turned and entered the YT-2400 and started the engines, well, she tried to start them anyway. After several futile attempts and a well aimed smack on the contol panel, it started with a loud roar and some considerable shaking. All the while hoping that she was making the right decision, Kayla piloted the ship off the ground and into the atmosphere, blasting into space on her way to the Dojo.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

Zane grinned at Kayla's comments about chucking rocks at oncoming Sith. "Given the way I've seen a trained Jedi throw rocks, that's not a half bad idea."

He then turned to face Jarlaxle, and heard Kayla's Force presence in his mind ask him if he had anything to eat on CW "Of course I do!" he said, glancing sideways at Kayla with a smirk. "Y'hang around extraordinary cooks for long enough, y'can turn rations into something actually edible in no time. I'll go scrounge. Feel free to come along."

He entered his ship's galley and clanked around for awhile. When he was home last, he (or rather, Tia) had made sure he was well-prepared for the coming times with plenty of food. The food was still good, and with his skills at cooking he learned from his wife he made it nearly as good as it was when it was fresh out of the oven.

While he was cooking, Kayla told him she felt the urge to leave. Because of the serious look on her face, he knew better than to quip, "Hey my cooking isn't THAT bad." Instead he said, "If it means that much to you, by all means. Y'come back in one piece though, all right?" He saw her go, and heard an engine roar outside. *sigh* Kids...

When it was done, he happily served the Corellian fare to anyone who cared to join him.

((Blah storylines suck. AKA edit.))

zane35aw.jpg

"That would be great"Jarlaxle repiled and followed the Jedi to his ship and watched him cook and talk at the same time, Strange he thought to himself in all 26 years of his life he had never been able to cook at all except heating up rations or roasting a animal over a open fire. He sat down inside the ship and took a serving of the meal when he was done (Two servings later) he went to look for a tree to fall asleep in he jsut relized he hadnt slept in 2 days. Before he left he thanked Zane for the meal and exited the ship to find a tree that had a big trunk and went and sat down at the trunk and drifted into sleep.

zabsabers.jpg

-As all the masters and Knights reported for battle and went to their ships, Revan thought about sneaking over there, but he rememberd that he hasn't even started his training yet, and he hasn't even gotten a lightsaber yet, so he was very well unpreparted for such an event-

-When all the Knights and Masters got into their ships, most of the padawans were left behind for safety precautions. As he watched the ships leave quickly as a mass of them went up into the air, he thought of his master. his master was probably already on Borealis, and hoped for his safety, and return.-

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Jarlaxle woke up to find another Padawan standing in the clearing watching the last ship leave. "Hey you want to spar to pass the time?" Jarlaxle asked and tossed him the other light saber his master left with him and set his to training setting.

zabsabers.jpg

Zane finished up his food with Jarl and cleaned up everything in the back before exiting his ship to check on the new Jedi base. He still hadn't thought of any reason for such a sudden shift in scenery, but if his life as an apprentice had taught him anything, it was to roll with the punches. Things were pleasent if steamy, the droids were working tirelessly on fixing up the skeleton of the base, and the handful of padawans left were resting around. He didn't feel any threats, his senses feeling relaxed and focused.

All's quiet... He decided to stop worrying so much. Nothing could be accomplished by doubt and worrying about things he couldn't do anything about. Come on, haven't I learned anything? Focus is good for you.

He found a quiet clearing nearby his ship, and kneeled down in the middle of it. His back straight, his hands on his knees, he relaxed a few moments in that position. He calmly placed his lightsaber in front of him, and withdrew a blue blindfold from his pocket, placing it flat on the ground just above the lightsaber. He breathed in, and then out slowly. In, out. His mind was clear, his body felt one with the Force, the ebbs and flows of the life energy of the forest around him. Even with his eyes closed and covered with the blindfold, he could "see" all the bugs' fight patterns, the snakes and lizards scurrying around, even the life within the plants. He ceased to exist as a separate entity invading the land; he was now part of the cycle, the system of the forest.

I feel...everything...I feel...alive...I feel the clouds being lifted from my eyes...

This is what being a Jedi is all about. Don't think, know; don't try, do; don't fear, accept. Being one with the galaxy. Being one with the Force. Being one, and no one at the same time.

He meditated in that spot for quite some time, stretching his feelings farther and farther out, sensing deeper outside himself, as well as inside, and learning to break the barrier between himself and his surroundings.

EDIT: (Advancing storyline stuff as well)

Once he was done meditating, he got up and re-equipped his lightsaber on his belt, almost forgetting to undo the blindfold around his eyes. He could see either way, given his sensitivity to the Force. He felt enough time had passed, and felt like finding out what Kayla "needed to find" in the middle of a war zone.

He told the others that he was heading off to Borlieas, and to hang tight until he came back. He then took off for the Jedi Dojo in search of his dueling partner.

Edited by Guest

zane35aw.jpg

Jarlaxle tapped into the force like his master taught him and used it to pull the light saber he tossed to the padawan back to his hand he replaced it on his belt and went to look for a ship any ship to go to Dojo and help the Jedi if all jedi were like the ones he had meet they did not deserve to die he thought that was to brutal for them for anyone to die by the hand of power hungry lunatics that call themselves the sith. He tapped into the force again used it to guide his mind his muscles and his body. He tryed every manuever he had ever learned or seen with the light sabers he was amazed how easy they were to control now, now he wasnt scared to tap into the force and use it to help him, Now he was longer scared to become one with the force he would use to force to defeat the sith and help his brothers.

zabsabers.jpg

Jarlaxle found his ship in the clearing behind the new Jedi Base in progress he boarded it and set the controls and set a course for the old Dojo to help his master. Death here I come Jarlaxle thought to himself then cleared those thoughts out of his head and lifted the ship off and left.

zabsabers.jpg

-As he looked over to the other padawan that had just challenged him, his eyes got wide as he held the lightsaber in his hand. For god sakes, Revan didn't even know how to turn it on!-

"Hey man, I'm a padawan, but I haven't even started my training."

-When Revan accidently held the lightsaber too tight from Nervousness, the lightsaber ignited fast, and Revan felt back from the tension of the saber. Considering that he wasn't excepting it to go on. When he fell on his back, he immeditely got up holding the saber in front of him as the green blade shadowed Revan's face.-

-He tried not to show that he was nervous, he wasn't excepting to have his first spar without his master here. When he put it up, he tried his hardest to eye the other padawans lightsaber-

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Kailaar's ship landed down on Haruun Kal. He exited and noticed it was mostly, if not all, hopefuls and padawans that were here.

Hou-Jo stepped out of the cloning chambers, wearing only a standard issue set of robes, unarmed too. He was not to happy. He had led an attack to save Jedi on Borleais and sent a comm for Jedi to come to his assistance. There was also disturbances in the Force to prompt anyone who might not have recieved the single. Yet Ara, Dhan-Jaroe, or any other Jedi not on Rafa V came to help him, nor did any Jedi lift a finger to help save his life. This was the last straw, he was tired of the lack of respect from the other members of the Council and their lack of action.

He walked into a large room in the temple of Haruun Kal. He had been on the Council longer then anyone in the past three generations of Jedi, and now it was over. "Everyone, I have an announcement to make. I, Hou-Jo Poleb, am tendering my resignation on the Jedi High Council... that is all."

Hou-Jo then turned and walked out of the temple, soon to find himself standing outside leaned up against it, looking at the Haruun Kal sunset.

-Revan's stance was sold while holding the green ignited lightsaber in his hand, ready and awaiting the offensive meaneuvers of the otehr padawan. When the news broke in that Hou-Jo had resigned from Council, he looked over to the padawan-

"Let us continue our fight later"

-As Revan deactivated the lightsaber, he threw it over to the other padawan as he caught it deactivating his as well. When he saw the Jedi Master standing looking out into the sky, Revan walked up beside him-

"Master Poleb, why resign?, when the Jedi need you the most?"

-Revan's discreet look was now set on the master's face, as Revan stood next to him, awaiting his reply-

Revan1.jpg

"I led an attack to save a Jedi on the Jedi Dojo. Sith reinforcements arrived and I sent out a message for all able Knights and Masters to come to back me up. I saw no more come, and I was slain at the hands of the Dark Lord of the Sith. No one else on the Council came to my assistance... no one. I also fear that they will not avenge me either. I am still a member of the Council, I would have to offer my resignation while the High Council is in session. Do not worry; most of it is of things you do not know. Continue with your previous tasks, I have nothing else to say."

Hou-Jo turned away from the padawan and continued to look into the sky. The Force was trying to say something to him, but he could not tell what.

Nom's ship slowly made its way down to the surface of Haruun Kal. It was jerking quite abit concidering this was the first time auto pilot was used. The Jedi Master within remain asleep, the remains of his wounds dissapearing into nothing.

As the vessel made inpact with the jungle floor of Haruun Kal, a slight vibration made its way throughout the ship. That was all that was needed to awake the slumbering Jedi Master. He was a light sleeper.

Nom scurried down the landing ramp, still feeling a little grawgy. It didn't take him long to find his padawan, talking to Master Poleb.

"So are you ready to finaly begin your training?" The Jedi Master said as he put a hand on Revan's shoulder.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Yue stepped out fo a cloaing chamber clean of all the scars given to him by the sith. He could see again which was somthing new since his right eye has been burn. The thoughts of the battle and of what was siad came to him now. He quickly dressed and went twoard the mess hall. It was empty and he knew why so he quickly grabbed a bite and left the hall. Afterwards he grabbed some supplies and found a ship. With that he blasted off into hyperspace torwards Ilum.

((Edited to avoid double post))

Life is only wasted by those who would waste it.

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

"I am ready, master". -Revan quickly walked off the rock as he looked back to the other master still looking out into the sky. When Revan looked over to his master, he smiled as he remarked-

"So, how was it on Borealis?"

-Revan smiled as he said this, considering it must of been tough fighting all those sith. Despite his master Surviving, Revan couldn't help notice some wounds that still weren't healed yet. Revan didn't say anything at all though, he was just excited to start his training...finally-

Revan1.jpg

Nom shook his head, the events of Borleias still fresh in his mind. He fingered the handle of his lightsaber hilt softly, it hade been so long since he had felt the touch of his first creation. The Sith Master had it for far too long, who knows how many he killed using its power. It was back in good hands now.

"Lets just say fighting Sith Lords is always a good workout." Nom didn't even think of mentioning what really went on at the Jedi dojo. It was something Revan just had to learn on his own. Besides, Nom really didn't feel like talking about it.

He decided to change the subject.

"So the first thing you must learn, is how to feel the Force within you. This particluar sensation is pretty much impossible to explain, but you'll know what I'm talking about." The Jedi Master uncliped one of his green lightsabers and placed it on the ground before his padawan. "After you clear your mind, feel the Force flowing through you, and use it to lift my lightsaber into the air without touching it."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

-Revan walked up to the lightsaber that lay on the rock on the ground. He was nervous about starting his first lesson, but he didn't let that get in his way of focus. Revan took a couple of steps back and closed his eyes clearing his head from any positive or negative thoughts. He put up his hand and tried to move the lightsaber, but nothing happened. This time, he tried it again, he cleared his head and put up his hand and made an attempt to move the lightsaber. This time it started to shake, and Revan tried a little harder, but it just shook. The lightsaber made a clanking sound as it hit against the rock. After about 30 seconds of it shaking, Revan let go and gasped for air.-

"I can't.....move...it, its...too..hard"

-Revan fell to his knees as he got his breathe back from pushing too hard. When he got back up he looked to his master-

"I don't know whats happening, it feels like it weighs 5 tons"

Revan1.jpg