Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

No I was called to rule on a duel and I find that Kakuto had already rules on it. Now if a mod is called whether accidentally or not the mods rule is final. We just happened to agree on this one.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Once again, a black Jedi Starfighter lands on Cardia. This time, the owner exits his ship carrying various items. He goes to the Sith Academy and sets he things down and knocks on the door, waitng for someone to come.

Edited by Guest

Empire.jpgEmpire.jpgEmpire.jpg

Proud member of the J.net Addicts Club since April 2006

Proud Owner of...no one

"Gooood." Kakuto said in a slow, paced tone. Which of the two he had been addressing was unclear, though it didn't particularly matter.

"I have tasks for both of you. Jareth first."

Kakuto turned his back on the apprentice, moving closer to the freshly revived Jareth.

"Your body is not yet fully healed. You will need more lives to replenish your own life force. Our allies have recently undertaken the extermination of the population of Kamino, and now we're down to the final stages. I need you personally to go on a mission and hunt down the remaining figure heads of their race. Their are few, as their race is highly isolationist. You will find briefings on the targets in datapad form up stairs, in the ready room. This should give you a bit more time to recuperate before you are thrown into full combat. Take whatever transportation you have available. There are TIE Avengers and heavy transport craft if you cannot find your own means."

As the Dark Lord concluded his first prompt he gently patted Jareth on the shoulder, an awkward sort of display that seemed unnatural from the ruthless Sith. He next turned his attention to Revan.

"You've proven to me your understanding of our principles, now it's time to test your devotion. Take what you have learned, and with it you shall confront your former Master. Prove to me your loyalty to our order, and I shall admit you to our ranks. Once you find him, send me a comm so that I can meet up with you. I will be observing this test from afar, in case you should decide to change your mind."

Kakuto left Revan without another word, the underlying meaning behind his prompt taking a somewhat grim outlook on failure. In moments he had disappeared again, up to his ship where he took off for the next place on his list...

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Jareth rose to his feet and swept through the academy toward the medical bays to finish one last piece of personal business before getting to his task.

Revan's eyes opened wider when he heard that he his task was to hunt down his master. He was shocked, however he kept a smooth appearancee and an obedient tone. He nodded.

"Ye...Yes Master...It will be done..."

Revan turned away and headed towards the hangar towards his ship, his head down, tears slowly forming in his eyes....

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

As Jareth entered the medical bay, he saw plugged into a generator, the mechanical abomination claiming to be him.

He reached a gloved hand over toward the monstrosity and unhooked the power couplings. As he did, the beast sprang to life.

Jareth held a stretched hand out and caught the mech in the force, and held it suspended in the air mid-leap.

Snarling he spoke, "You may have been made of my flesh, but you are a sin against the force and against me. For this you must die."

The robot's eyes shot a look of what appeared to be horror as jareth's hand closed to a fist. As his fingers tightened on themselves, the steel of the mech's armor twisted and contorted into almost a perfect sphere. Blood and bile spilled out from the wreck as they were squished beyond recognition.

As the sith master lowered his hand, the ball of scrap fell to the med bay floor with a loud clank.

The sith master then retrieved his lightsabers from the wall near where the mech had been docked, and boarded a craft headed for Kamino.

Rahalin looked at his fellow apprentice. "No, I will stay here and await a master, unless of course you have information that says otherwise."

"Until then, I feel the need to do something besides stand here," said Rahalin after a significant pause. "There are enough slaves around here to whet my appetites considerably."

1stSigRahalin.jpg

Piro landed the Black Hawk II on Cardia just outside the Sith temple. He exited his ship and searched for the Dark Lord.

Upon finding his master he bowed down on one knee in front of him.

"My Lord, is there a task that you require me to complete?"

Yue awoke inside of the cloning chamber in the med bay of the sith world. Yue grabbed the average set of clothes was near him. His memories came back to him in steady stream so he would not be overloaded right away. Somthing new was there however. It was the voice of Nurgle.

"You have passed my test Yue. You killed one of Khorne's champions and nearly defeated a sith master of Khorne. For fighting for me and forfilling your obligation I grant a power that I think shall suite you quite well. It is the mind rot. Simply touch some ones mind and it will fade making them forget there lives and their abblities. If enough of the mind fades they become your serveant untill you die. Put to good use in hunting down those who had failed to serve me well."

With that Nurgle's voice faded and Yue grinned. He wished to test this wonderful new toy on a jedi and make him his slave. However that would have to wait. He would have start his sith training and learn all of the arts of the mind abblities of the sith. Yue left the room and wondered now in search of some one who would train him so that he would not lose to any one ever again.

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

It was not time for Revan to complete his final task of becoming a Sith Lord. He had to find his old master, Nom Anorus who is now a Jedi Master. He hadn't seem in for a long time, and it surely will be hard to confront him now. Revan began to feel nervous inside, his stomach dropping as he picked up the com link from his belt. Tuning it into Nom's frequency, he put it to his mouth and prepared to speak...

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Rahalin kidnapped, tortured, and fed upon the fear of a few dozen slaves before deciding the sport was fairly lame hear. His last victims screams seem to fade into one word...Theed. He heard it echo through his mind and resonate somewhere that pulsed with raw emotion. He heeded the call by boarding his ship and heading for the planet of Naboo and its capital of Theed.

Before leaving the Sith Academy though, he paused a moment to grap a pair of slaves for his amusement on the way. His ship lifted from the ground and ascended to the darkness of space.

1stSigRahalin.jpg

A voice soon came in as Revan was entering the cockpit of his ship. A voice he hadn't heard in many years, ever since he was a Jedi padawan. The soon to be sith lord froze in his seat, his eyes struck on one part of the ship, not being able to move just as long as the voice stayed talking. He caught most of what he said, mostly only the part about what planet he was on. Exhaling, he smiled as he left the hangar and into the dark desolate arms of space...

Revan1.jpg

Dominique moved through the darkened halls of the temple quietly, having landed upon the planet only a few moments ago. She was not particularly fond of this place, especially when she couldn't feel the presence she was seeking here. Either way she would have to stay here for a while anyways, at least long enough to craft her crystal.

With her head slightly bowed she moved throughout the temple and into the darkest depths. No one bothered her as she made her way towards the furnace. Of course only a fool would try to stop a lone female holding what would appear to be a hand crafted whip and a scowl of pure loath sitting on her pale features.

Closing the door behind her she placed her weapon on one of the tables inside the room and pulled out the small bag of materials. Rather then pull the items out of the bag she sat down on the floor of the room, a layer of sweat already starting to rain down her body from the heat in the room. Taking one last look around the room she closed her eyes and commanded the force to her.

She could see the entire room through the force now, she could feel the hatred and pure blood-lust that had been embedded into the vary walls of the temple all around her. Her mind was almost overwhelmed at the color representations of all of the negative emotions around her. Pulling them to her and feeding them through her body into the minerals in the furnace seemed easy at first, but with each passing second more and more emotions flooded into her body...

She opened her mouth, gasping for air but only tasting the salty tinge of sweat as it dropped from her face into her mouth. Still, even more power began to flow through her as she focused it all into her crystal with great difficulty. If she wasn't careful she would pass out soon, and passing out in this room could be deadly.

With a rather simple manipulation of the force, Dominique forced her mind to release adrenaline as to keep herself awake and with full concentration. She could feel it, it was almost complete...She opened her eyes and stood up quickly, but paused to catch her balance as all the blood rushed to her head and black spots shot through her vision. After a few seconds of this she regained her composure and moved towards the furnace, pulling the crystal to her with the aid of the force.

The young girl pulled out a small knife and punctured one of her fingers lightly. Running the finger over her head she brought down the mixture of blood and sweat, just before reaching out and grabbing the crystal. It was searing out and upon touching it her body was overcome with everything that had been put into making it...a few tears began to run down her cheeks as her eyes were squeezed tightly shut.

Dominique opened her eyes and ran her finger down the side of her face...mixing the third and final fluid she would need. Releasing the crystal and watching it levitate before her, she pressed her finger to the crystal. The blood, sweat, and tears seemed to absorb into it as the wound was seared closed...

___

After finishing Dominique had done a bit of research on the location of the Sith. She found a small freighter and set the coordinates. Five minutes later she was in hyper space and already drifting off to sleep.

Carnage.jpg

Landing at the Sith academy after an extended leave of absence is Faust and Reagan, appearing in the lady's ship with the Bhelliom coming up from behind and setting down.

"It's good to be back in the game," Faust notes with a small yawn. "Our little vacation didn't prove too dull I hope?" he asks Reagan, glossing over a few misadventures and bloodlettings that occured along the way.

And just in time to arrive in the wings of the Sith and Imperial storm ready to sweep this galaxy... and making it a more than fitting hunting ground...

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

The message, relayed from the Imperial base on Cardia to the Sith Academy, was simple,

The Imperials request Sith assistance at Coruscant, both fighter pilots and Boarding Party leaders would be appreciated.

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

The transport shuttle came flying into the atmosphere of Cardia like a flash of lightning. As it came to an expert landing and the door slid open smoke filled the area around the transport, creating a veil of smoke. Marcellus stepped out of the ship and looked up at the temple that he hadn't been to in quite sometime. It had been ages since he had been to these hallowed grounds, not since his Lordship. Shaking his head the Sith cleared his head and looked around for the boy that he had come to see.

"Where the hell is this boy at." Said the Sith Lord as he surveyed the temple with the force trying to find the pilot of the rare TIE Intercepter that he had come for.

Lord Maultros was getting tired of searching for the missing child, so he sat down and began to meditate. Climbing onto the roof of the transport shuttle Marcellus sat down with his legs crossed. It wasn't your normal meditation though, his body trimmered and he was constantly sweating. His flesh was burning hot and his anger was boiling, the Sith Lord was attempting to push his mind to further extremes than normal. Focusing on the space around him Marcellus searched once more for the boy that he had come for. Reaching out through space Lord Maultros hoped to find the child and finally gain what it is that he so badly wants.

Suddenly it happened, the picture of the TIE Intercepter came into his mind and it was heading his way. Keeping his mind on the child Marcellus was able to watch him until he landed just two hundred yards away from him. Opening his eyes Lord Maultros allowed light to once again touch his sensitive pupils, which forced the Sith Lord to squint his eyes. Rising from his position on the transport shuttle Marcellus leapt from its roof, landing softly and continuing his stride as if the twenty something foot drop didn't hinder him in any way. Approaching the boy Lord Maultros had a sinister grin on his face, which was the only thing visible from the shadow of his hood.

"Quite a ship you have there... would you mind if I took if for a spin?" Marcellus questioned as he pushed back his hood with the force and allowed his fleshless skull to be seen.

The boy didn't really know what to do at the sight of the Sith Lord, his arm went into a shaking frenzy along with his knee. When he tried to speak he hesitated.

"Mister... That ship was given to me by my father, and I am not going to let you fly it. Only because I can't ride with you, it only sits one."

The Sith Lord's grin grew into a bright smile whenever the boy spoke and Marcellus could sense the fear in the boy's voice. Lord Maultros then began to close the gap between him and the pilot, and as he did the Sith spoke with words that would send the boy into a panic.

"Boy. I'm taking your ship, if you have any thing you want to do about it I'd advise you not to. For it would be your end.

jpg0ze.jpg

The Armageddon Plague emerged from deep space. The Miy'Til fighter landed along with a droid controlled shuttlecraft. The Sith Master Nurgle took his first steps into the Sith Temple. He had not been a participating member of the Sith since they had their base on Mimban. But Nurgle's home since that time, the planet of Vjun, no longer welcomed him. This would have to be his new residence. The Sith Master entered, carrying with him his laboratory materials. He had used the shuttlecrafts large cargo hold to perform his experiment on the way to Cardia, and now set up a new lab here.

The reconstruction of Haphaestus is almost complete.

Nurgle had cloned Haphaestus's organic body and reconstructed the monster's droid body. He had used the cybernetic technology of the Yaka, with a few of his own improvements, now that his ancient powers were lost to him. This combined with the evil force that would always be a part of Haphaestus made the Sith Lord's rebirth possible. Nurgle at last awakened his recreation.

"It's alive!"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Zad had lost himself in the temple, spending countless hours studying over ancient text learning about the Sith of the past, the lightsaber forms and various other things. He had practiced sparring a few times, focusing his pure lust for power through the force and using it to his advantage. He had noted that Alora left long ago, but she would return for him eventually. He had gotten the basics down and was becoming quite skilled with a saber, but that was not where the true power laid.

The true power laid in the force. It would aid his every movement in combat, his every footstep would be guided by his hate and lust. Power would be his, and it would be his soon enough. Patience was not one of his virtues though and he was growing ever weary of this waiting and studying, he wanted something...something more from all of this. His lust for blood grew with each passing moment...the entire temple was driving him mad. As if someone was always watching him from the shadows, always out to get him. . .They just wanted him, they thought could use him and abuse him because he would do most anything for power...

They were wrong. He used them. He would get anything he wanted, and he wanted his training completed.

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

"Statement: It's good to be conscious again, Master," Haphaestus' first words were upon reawakening. He hadn't used the phrase introduction word method since altering his programming, but he did it now as a tribute to that which he once was.

Haphaestus sat up, then stood, letting his initial cheerfulness fade away as he once again touched the Dark Side of the Force, finding his connection to it unchanged. It empowered him and brought clarity to his thoughts, gave him focus. There were a few things that were slightly out of order in his droid/organic mind seems, but slight modifications took a split second to make. It had been a difficult balance to achieve initially, but now he was quite apt at reaching it.

His memories were complete and he remembered every moment of the combat that had destroyed him, up until the serpent lord's lightsaber had begun to singe his circuits. "I failed you at Maltauros, Master," he said gravely. "I took strides in the Force never before taken, but they were not enough for me to become your true champion." He kneeled at Nurgle's feet then.

((In all this rush, don't forget the Mastering. ))

HOWEsON.png

Jin stopped before he entered the temple and spun on his heels. This place had nothing for him at the moment. So he was going to go find something to do with himself elsewere. The Red Star launched into space soon after.

Out with the old in with the New.

Minx Five O: wow, I totally need a Hellthrower

Minx Five O: for Jin

Minx Five O: And could you make it in purple?

Crimson Morpheus: Yeah

Crimson Morpheus: lol

Crimson Morpheus: Good to see my work gets noticed

Nurgle ordered Haphaestus to rise.

"You have no need to kneel before me any longer. We are equals. Because of your performance, I now bestow upon you the rank of Sith Master."

Nurgle knew that the ancient half of his soul had been ripped away on Maltauros. He felt that for the past few years he'd been himself, and somehow not entirely in control. That feeling was gone, along with his incredible power. He was a regular Sith Master now. But he'd not lost his expertise in the areas of medicine and technology.

"As your primary reward, I have a few ideas. But I need time to work on them here in my lab."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Sith Master Haphaestus took a moment to revel in the unexpected increase of his rank. His face showed no expression--it was incapable of it--but he certainly felt emotion. He felt empowered, victorious despite his defeat, and generally more confident than he had been before. He was never truly arrogant, but it was exceedingly easy for him to let on that he was.

Had he lightsabers, he would have activated them. As it was, he stood up and straightened his back into a militaristic stiffness and stretched further out with the Dark Side of the Force, embracing its power, allowing it to permeate him, give him power, and focus his being.

"You may have all the time you wish, Nurgle," he said, meaningfully using the former god's name rather than simply referring to him as Master as he had since his duel with the man.

HOWEsON.png

The young man slumped against a pillar in the academy, waitng for a master.

I thought the life of a Sith was about death and destruction, not sitting in an academy waiting for a master

He was bored and was thinking about why he was doing this. He reminded himself that because he was a force-user, he had to choose his path and, naturally, he chose the dark side fo the force.

Empire.jpgEmpire.jpgEmpire.jpg

Proud member of the J.net Addicts Club since April 2006

Proud Owner of...no one

Nurgle moved to his laboratory and began drawing calculations on his chalkboard. He'd ordered low ranking Sith to deliver more supplies to make this lab something presentable. Now they began to arrive, and the man was ready to get to work. He breathed deeply through his filtration mask as he concentrated.

Well, Haphaestus's main problem is that he lacks the organic body to be completely proficient in the Force. His android parts make him physically stronger, but special Sith maneuvers are going to be very difficult. I think I can help him with that.

Nurgle needed a way for Haphaestus to artificially generate Force lightning. Simple devices could make this possible, but relying on technology would leave it easily vulnerable. Whatever he created needed to source its power in the Force.

Crystals help focus all times of energy, even the Force. They could allow Haphaestus to applify his power.

With that in mind, Nurgle began to forge dark side crystals similar to those used in lightsabers. But these would be much larger, the size of one's fist.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

OOC: I did intend to put them in my lightsabers...

IC:

Haphaestus waited patiently, dropping to the ground in a meditation stance and submersing himself in the Dark Side of the Force. It surrounded him like an inferno, like the furness that he had conjured to create his first lightsaber crystals.

Now those lightsabers were gone, but they would be replaced by better ones. He was a being of improvement and power and strength. He would never cease in his quest for greater power, even when all his challenges had been removed, when all his enemies were dead.

And, because of that which he was, he would live forever. He would become a being of infinite power, perhaps someday putting himself in self-exile to contemplate the nature of the Dark Side in its full splendor as only the most powerful did. That time would almost certainly come.

But it was not now.

HOWEsON.png

The Night's Fury emerged from hyperspace, sending it's clearance codes down to the academy below. To hear another voice in what had been the remainder of a silent and strained journey had been welcome in some respects. She brought the ship down to land at the Academy's grounds, running through the security checks and having it so that it would lock up upon them leaving the craft, no others being able to enter unless she gave express permission.

Alora rose from the pilots chair, heading through to where Exodus was,

"Alright, we're here. I'm sure you're glad that you'll be rid of my company now."

No... nothing had changed, it remained the same. Alora stretched out, embracing the darkside that resided upon this planet, feeling somewhat relieved by the swirling energies.

"I'm sure if there's anything you need to be contacted about they'll contact you, or send a message through me. If that's the case I'll pass it on."

Alora didn't know just how to react to her former apprentice any longer. The man would keep her secret, his daughter was there now. He knew she wouldn't mention his child either. She fell silent, not knowing if he would even speak to her now that they'd gotten to the Academy.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

In a blink of an eye, the scenery around the academy came alive. All the surrounding woods winded with a subtle shifting and flutter of motion as Exodus took a step forth from the well-appointed ship. He had returned to where it all began, and this place had welcomed him. His stoic disposition left the woman wondering if Exodus truly would continue to hate her existence or rather, move passed it. Regardless, he would never say too much to give that answer away.

His nefarious cloak bickered and lashed out in the winds, while his posture remained monumental and unmoving, he could feel the diverse emotions drifting within the temple. Excellent, they grew stronger, it was reassuring to know that his brethren took no moment to dull ”“ but rather improve. But what was this? He could've swore that the presences of the personally, well respected; Hephaestus and Nurgle inhabited the fortress.

”œInteresting”¦”

P3UXctm.gif

Zad had been in the process of practicing his hand to hand combat when he felt something ripple through the force. His face did not betray any hint of what he was feeling. It was about time she had returned, he had after all eagerly been awaiting such a time. He wanted to complete his training and without her such a task was near impossible. Wiping some of the sweat from his brow he began to manipulate the force in a subtle manner.

Stretching out to touch the surface of Alora's mind, not enough to merit intrusion. Just enough to let her know he was here and very eager to continue his training. Power wasn't something someone gained over night. He would have to make himself presentable, so he gathered his things and moved to head for his room. Slipping into the shower he quickly wiped himself down to be rid of the sweat and dirt that had collected on him for the past few days.

Once out he got dressed in a sit of crimson and black robes. He would await her to call upon him, he didn't want to displease her thus prolonging his training even longer.

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.