Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

*Kirlocca finished his lightsaber after two hours of being in his office. He then decided that he needed to to prepare the first real mission for one of his Elite Jedi.*

I think that this one should be simple compared to what I gave Aryian.

*The jedi master worked out all of the detials of his plan to get the ball rolling.*

Scorp streched, yawned and then took a sip of water. Fully opening his eyes he decided it was now time to go knock out the last thing on his list. Then at last he could be done. He could train his padawan on how to use a lightsaber and then he would have him knighted.

Looking at his datapad. He follow the instructions until he came to the last room. Opening the door, he walked inside and glanced around. So far so good. Walking to the middle he simply waited to see if anything would suddenly happen.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Achzet was continuing to spar with himself and going through specific moves. He also created some for himself. He began to grow weary.

Achzet deactivated his saber and placed it on his belt.

He walked for a short time and eventually found a nice room. He sat on the bed and fell asleep.

GearsSig3.jpg

Revan entered the planet's atmosphere as the ship clanked against the ground. The cockpit slowly opened he shot out of it, landing on his feet on the hard ground. The surrounding was beautiful, as he senses his old master when he taught him here. Leaning against his ship, he awaited his padawan..

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Not too much longer, a Jedi ship hastily came down through the sky and landed, quite roughly, not too far from Revan's ship. Outside of the cockpit, Reid toppled out and let out a scream of excitement.

"Woo-wee! What a ride!"

He laughed to himself and walked over to Revan's ship, spotting him.

"Man, those ships are a blast!"

Reideran looked at his master and then peered down, feeling a bit ashamed. From what he heard, he had a view of Jedi as the really peaceful type and now felt odd doing that in front of his new teacher. He lifted his head back up to Revan.

"Sorry," he apologized, still ashamed of himself.

Revan only smiled at the nervous padawan.

"Its alright, now lets begin. Follow me over here"

As the two jedi walked into the dojo, they entered an empty room as they passed training Jedi. As they both took a seat, Revan spoke.

"Now, I want to know everything about your past, why you want to become a Jedi.."

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Reideran looked up, a bit confused on what to tell him.

"Well," he began, "I can't remember much. Only thing I can remember is waking up on Tatooine a few years back. I knew the basic things and math and Galatic Basic and all...but I couldn't remember any personal memories, like a mother or father..."

He peered hard and turned his head down again, thinking about it all. He could explain what happened after waking up, at least.

"When I woke up, I had a photographic memory, I guess paying for the fact I lost all my previous ones. I almost joined a gang there, but my 'father' took me in, saving me from it. At first, I thought he was some sorta' authority, but I found out he was a man who just wanted to be nice. I lived with him for a while..."

He squinted his eyes, a few tears flowing down his cheeks, which were now flushed red that he was telling his memories like this, in such an embarassing way.

"...But he was killed when I was jumped. I used his Vibroblade...which I kept...to battle them off and eventually made my way on the street..."

Reideran wiped his eyes and looked up, convincing himself to be strong. He straightened himself up and placed his hands on his lap.

"I want to become a Jedi in hope that I'll remember my lost memories and make the galaxy better, so some kid out there won't have to suffer like I did."

Revan could sense vengence form in Reideran's heart. The Jedi Knight immediatly spoke out when he sensed this.

"That is the path to the darkside, you have to let go of all negative emotions, all thoughts of revenge, because with revenge comes hate, and hate will slowly corrupt your mind until you have led yourself down the path of evil. I'm sure your "Father" was a great man, but taking vengence on him is the wrong choice, keep that in mind, its the most important thing I can teach you. I had a similar past, except it was my whole family, by a pack of tusken raiders, but we won't get into that. Now, to be able to use the force, all emotions must be sucked out, you have to focus, because without focus, nothing can happen. Let me show you."

Revan stood up and focused his eyes on a nearby chair across the room. As he lifted his hand, as did the chair, he channeled the force to bring the chair towards him as he grabbed it in the air. He then looked over to his padawan who watched with great amazement.

"Now, I know your eager, but there are other things to teach you before you can learn this. Now I want you to repeat after me the Jedi Code"

There is no emotion; There is peace

There is no ignorance; There is knowledge

There is no passion; There is serenity

There is no death: There is the Force

"A Jedi lives by this code, it his life, remember that. Now recite it to me"

Revan1.jpg

*Kirlocca sat for a few seconds after finishing the first mission. The jedi master was still sorting out who he wanted to go on this mission. Kirlocca then picked up his comlink, sending a message to Scorp.*

"Scorp, I need you and your padawan in my office."

*Kirlocca then sat in the still room and waited for Scorp and Achzet.*

Scorp quickly departed from the training room and found his padawan asleep. Gently waking him hemotioned for his padawan to follow him. As soon as he reached Master Kirlocca's office he bowed but remained standing.

"You summoned us."

Scorp.jpg

Aryian typed his ideas up for Kirlocca and left them on a datapad on his desk, then made his way through the fortress. ((For easy reference, they are in my exact last post.)) He pulled out his comlink, and tuned to Dash's frequency.

"Dash, it's time we continued your training. Meet me in the East Wing training room."

The particular room Aryian was in was a rather new addition of the fortress, not only was it large and spacious, padded walls for optimum training, but it also had an entire section devoted to lifelike holograms and force fields. The techhnology was so new and advanced, that to the normal senses anything it created seemed real, it was no longer just light captured by energy fields, it was real.

Aryian programmed the room to create nine copies of himself, to move in tandem with whatever he did.

Come find me, padawan...

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

"Yes."

*Kirlocca never lifted his head up. The jedi master picked up a datapad.*

"I want you to go under-cover for me, however, this is only a one man job. I want you to tell me what kind of a mission I can give to Achzet."

*Kirlocca handed the datapad to Scorp, while at the same time, picking up Aryian's datapad that he left for the jedi master.*

Reideran looked down at his boots and paused. The darkside? How could the darkside get to him? Reideran certainly didn't believe that he would go into such evil...

"There is no emotion; There is peace

There is no ignorance; There is knowledge

There is no passion; There is serenity

There is no death: There is the Force."

He responded this a bit monotone, but still did it right. It was sort of long to say, but with his memory, he could recite it perfectly, even if it did sound pretty dull. He whispered it once more to himself.

"Feels sorta' inspiring," Reid commented on the "Way". "Like, makes ya' feel lighter... Well, it makes me feel lighter..."

Dash had taken it upon himself to explore the base a little, and wonder through its many hallways and corridors. He had mapped out much of the southern section of the base in his mind, most of it had been full of habitation quarters and other things to cater to people who were staying in the base either permeantly or temporarily. He was just nearing the main entrance through which they had first crossed into the interior of the base, when the voice of his new master rang out on his comm.

”œDash, it's time we continued your training. Meet me in the East Wing training room”

"Good, very good..now before I tire you out, let us get some rest first, have a good night sleep, in the morning, we continue."

Revan nodded as he went into another room where beds lie and threw himself on one of them. Slowly closing his eyes, he quickly drifted off into a distant slumber. Only a few minutes into his deep sleep, a figure started to shape in his mind, and a voice came along with it. He could also suddenly see his padawan sleeping, and also having the same thoughts in his mind as well, like him and his padawan were somehow bonded in thought. Eventually, the figure in his sleep spoke out.

"Revan, I have noticed you have become greatly in tune with the force, and Reideran, your padawan seems to have great potential. You must explore all the force has to offer Revan in order to become the most you can be. You must search inside of yourself, use all what the force has to offer."

Revan hesitated slightly as he started to sweat dramatically in his sleep.

"Wha-..what do you mean?, how do I do this?"

"You know how, search deeply inside your heart, you will find your answer there."

Could it be?...could it be Revan's father...Suddenly, the figure started to drift away in his mind.

"Wait!, Wait!, who are you?!"

The Dream suddenly ended..and Revan suddenly saw himself with his padawan. Revan knew what he had to do.

"Reideran, he is right, you must search through yourself and find the full extent of the force within you..."

Revan1.jpg

Reideran paused, a bit shocked at what happened.

"What the..."

He quickly shook his head and immediately stamped it something of the Force. Maybe it was an apparation of a Jedi. Maybe it was to teach Reid that he could reach a full capacity of power. Maybe...just maybe...

"...Alright," he nodded, without questioning what the hell that thing was.

Revan suddenly woke up from his sleep and with using the force, he sensed his padawan was awake as well. Revan knew what that dream was all about, and he knew what he had to do. Getting out of bed, a flow of force was flowing through his body, and Revan felt....felt........somewhat.....free.

Grabbing his lightsaber and his utility belt, he strapped it on and threw on his cloak. Walking over to where his padawan was sleeping, he was now standing, like he was waiting for Revan. There was a long pause between the two Jedi, and finally Revan smiled before speaking to him.

"I know you got the dream as well my padawan, and you know what we must do..."

Revan1.jpg

Reideran opened his eyes. He had awoken a few minutes ago, but pondered with his eyes closed, in complete silence.

"...I got it..."

He stood up, completely quiet still, and looked down at his feet, thinking. What an odd dream. An odd experience for sure. However, he couldn't doubt it.

Revan felt the aura arise inside of him and his padawan, and he replied

"Good, then we must continue your training, I will teach you how to use the force.."

Revan pointed to a small object in the room where he had placed it on the floor. He then looked up to his padawan

"Now, I want you to close your eyes and free your mind. Erase all thoughts from it, and only think of you levitating that object. I want you to stick out your hand, and imagine yourself in your mind levitating that object. If you let the force flow through you freely, it will come naturally to you..."

Revan1.jpg

"Easy."

Reideran stuck his hand out quickly. The object did not budge.

"...Huh?"

He decided to take his master's advice and closed his eyes, trying to clear his mind. He was supposed to levitate the object.... He was supposed to make it rise up.... He was a hopeful. He could use the Force... He could do it.

He stuck his arm out. The object, again, did not bulge.

Reid opened his eyes. "Damn it!" He shut them again and began shaking his head, trying to use the Force. This was harder than he had thought. It wasn't as easy and free flowing as his master seemed to describe it. The Force just couldn't come.

"Damn it, move!" Reideran shouted.

He shuttered and paused. Anger was not good. It would not help him succeed. He calmed his mind, rubbing his head and clearing out all thoughts.

"Again..."

He held his hand out. The object slowly rose, but not much before it fell back onto the ground.

"Very good, but you got angry. Do not let anger control your actions, anger will lead you to uncertainty and a path that you do not want to take."

Revan made a slight smirk and winked at his padawan in a wierd as he said this.

"Now this time, I want you to clear out all sound, leave only my voice in your head, muffle all thoughts and doubts, and know that you can lift this object"

Revan1.jpg

Reideran nodded and tried to do so. Nothing would enter his ears except his master's words.

"Got it," he slowly replied.

He calmed his tense hands and let them out of the grip he put them in. The Force would flow through him and blow gently if done correctly, he began thinking. It would be a river and it would calmly move. It would do so and lift the object. It would show his power. He had power, too. He wasn't weak. Reid had proven to himself many times he had potential...and if he had potential, he had potential in the Force.

He jut his arm out and slowly the object shook, lightly. Suddenly, it began rising.

"Thats it, keep it going, keep that thought, don't let it go, you can do it. Free your mind, let the force flow through you like a river, no restrictions, let it take over your body, let it guid you..."

Revan saw the object slowly go up in the air before he finally spoke.

"Ok, now slowly drop it to the ground."

Revan1.jpg

Reideran, now much more clam than before, slowly lowered it and, once he felt it was close enough, pulled his arm back and was done.

"That was...odd," he truthfully told his master. "It's not like anything I've felt before..."

He wiped previously formed sweat from his head and looked at the object, breathing at a rather slow and heavy rate. He had used the Force, finally. Reid know felt it in him and acknowledged this. He had the chance to become a Jedi. He forgot the bare memories in him and now only focused on his training.

Scorp skimmed the datapad as he mulled over the kind of missions Achzet could be given.

"The temple on coursant needs to be rebuilt. It would be a good exerisce for him. He could round up a number of other padawans. And of course contact a contractor and get to work on that.

However I feel that he could handle and wide band of things at this point. His only issue is he does not have much practice with a lightsaber yet."

Looking at the datapad again he looked at Achzet then shook his head.

"I say assign him to a police force for a while le him see the Galaxy."

Scorp.jpg

Aryian caught the chunk with both hands, tossing the mildly heavy piece of stone off to the side for now. His armor would have protected him, and he was seriously tempted to react like the other copies of himself, but his padawan had made an honest effort, and he deserved a cookie.

He tapped into his ship through his implant, and accessed the computer of the holo-room, then set up a bypass that gave him direct mental control over the room's systems. It was time for antoher lesson, one Dash would need in the future.

He was near enough to the middle of the room, and the other Aryians walked with him, exactly like him down to the way his robes ruffled. All ten of them circled Dash for a bit, rather making him dizzy, but Dash knew which one his master was. The Force could not exist in a nonreal thing any more that it could for the chunk of stone he had tossed at Aryian.

The room went dark, the lights dimmed considerably, and a pillar where Dash was standing rose into the air, until Dash was in the middle of the room. It really was all an illusion created by the holo-room, Dash was actually standing on captured light and force fields, but it looked close enough. The ten Aryians rose similarly into the air on pedestals, close enough to Dash to be in easy striking range, yet their pillars were smaller, as they needed less movement for the particular exercise. Dash's was rather large, about a three-foot raduis, while Aryian's and all the copies were roughly half that. The real Aryian spoke, and simultaneously all of them drew a single hilt from inside their robes, and ignited it.

"For this exercise, your lightsaber will be on the training level. If any swings at all get through, they will pass through you without leaving a mark, but you will feel a slight impact. The point is not to attack, but to defend. Let the force tell you where to move your blade next. Do not think to harness the force, instead let it harness you, you are an extension of it, not the other way around."

With that Aryian swung, and Dash blocked it, more out of instinct than through the force, and even still Aryian had been talking to him.

"Let's see you do that with...all of me."

The Aryians started to attack Dash, one at a time (never more), and at a slow pace at first so that he might get the hang of it.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

As Achzet was thinking about his mission, he felt some sort of void in the force. It was something unusual, but at the same time felt very familiar to him.

Achzet used the force to magnify it closer. He still could't figure out exactly what it was. He concentrated even harder and eventually figured out what the disturbance was. It was the sith once more. The one he faced some time ago. Achzet felt the connection between them grow. It was growing more still.

He was on Cardia. Achzet began to attempt at sending a message through the force to him. Achzet sent him a short message.

Your heart tells you otherwise.

Achzet felt something different about the sith. He seemed much stronger than before.He must have gained a rank. That was why he was so much stronger. Achzet waited to see if the sith would send a message back to him.

GearsSig3.jpg