Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

"I've not long arrived but I found watching The Dark Lord battle that Jedi very inspiring."

Alora turned in their direction but could no longer see the combatants from her current position. She could feel the hate, the anger swelling within her still and wanted to unleash it. She turned back, inclining her head towards her old Master.

"If you'll excuse me Master Quietus, I wish to find an opponant of my own to fight."

With that she headed off, skirting the rubble, stretching her senses out but drawing the force towards her to hide her abilities from her enemies. If they didn't think her a Lord she might find an opponant that much easier...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

((OOC: I'm reduced to elapsed time posting again...sigh...))

---

No matter where he went, it always seemed that one way or another Andon Colos had to make a life or death intensity escape. Everything had happened so fast, the mysterious Sith cowardly kidnapping a beaten Padawan and then fleeing from fear at the prospect of fighting Talon and Andon. Out of no where the Dark Lord of the Sith appeared and challenged Talon to a duel, leaving the Jedi Knight alone as he stalked the battlefield. Sparks and embers and sulfur riddled this place, the air holding the bitter taste of malice as his aura flucuated somewhere between falling and drowning.

He had flashbacks to the last time he was in this situation... a time that seemed so long ago to him now. Hale was still alive, Orrick and Leo still travelled with him, and his sense of adventure overwhelmed his conviction to do what needed to be done. Emotions were his only sense of control and he knew nothing of how to contain them... emotions brought about by her.

As he walked through the battlefield with his saber drawn and mind attentive, he realized just how detached from this place he actually was. His concentration and his body was here in the present, but his heart was elsewhere... it was always like this in the end. It must have been something deficient in the Jedi's personality, the Knight constantly drawn to battles but not to fight; strangely, is was for the conflict. He was by no means an advocate of violence, but something about confrontation was intoxicating... a complete and total lack of control in the moment that was bred by the will of man.

And in the ashes he found his own serenity.

From a great distance the presences of two beings, no doubt a Jedi and Sith Master, ripped across his consciousness and brought his mind back to the now. Two currents of power collided, the frequency in which they vibrated in the Force at opposite spectrums, when one was at the crest the other was at the trough... danger increasing the longer the pair stayed locked.

Their power influx shattered and the backlash resonated throughout the whole being of the Jedi Dojo, the walls giving way to the sheer fury of unbridled Force energy and they quickly began to crumble. With a blur the Jedi was in motion, his lightsaber deactivated and quickly attached to his belt as Colos began a mad dash for the nearest exit from his would-be tomb. He silenced his mind and separated himself from the pity toils of humanity, losing himself in the bounty of the Force as he allowed the entity to flow through him... to become him as he moved like a man possessed.

Each movement was perfectly timed: a leap here, a roll there; his body completely in tune with the world around him as he frantically tried to escape like a mouse from a collapsing maze of accented misery. The dance continued like that until a rather large piece of debris fell from an archway directly above him, the Jedi's danger sense telling him micro-seconds beforehand as he dove forward in a roll to avoid it; his body twisting in the air as his right shoulder hit the ground and delved into a tumble. As he rolled back onto his feet another quick jump had to be made: this time the Knight was not so fortunate as a piece of rubble clipped his right temple and knocked him senselessly for a few moments.

Somewhere between falling and drowning... I've run about as far as I'm going to.

Perception became merely a state of mind and within its realm he could exploit it as he wished; his mind jumping from current to current as he plotted his escape. The Force seeped further into his muscles, his body moving beyond what was capable for few others- legs crouching and extending as he leapt towards an overhead balcony. As soon as his feet touched the structure he was on the move again, twisting his body through the air in another leap as he narrowly avoided mid-flight collisions and connected his feet to a large piece of debris; pushing off of it to propel himself further.

He focused the Force behind him, summoning its energy and using it to expland it's presence as he commanded it to push outward, propelling him farther then the previous bound would have taken him. The last-ditch movement tossed him through the crumbling opening in the Dojo's ceiling, the Jedi clearing the gap and now finding himself in an increasingly difficult situation as he began falling towards the ground at an accelarated rate. He leveled himself horizontally as he fell to the ground and threw the folds of his cloak out, creating resistance as the sudden increase in his presence slowed him down dramatically.

Focusing on the Force he slowed his descent further, shifting himself to a standing position as he lowered himself to the ground in an elegant Force Glide; his black cloak flowing all around him. As he brushed the dirt and soot off of himself he turned back to look at the crumbling Dojo, hoping that the other Jedi had made it out safely. Quickly scanning his hazel eyes caught the form of a woman (Alora) about a hundred or so yards in front of him. He stood there just gazing at her, picking up the tendrils of the Darkside that washed off of her in waves. She stopped about a dozen feet in front of him, the burning forests of Borleias standing in her wake.

"Beautiful day for a walk, isn't it? You wouldn't happen to know where I could find any Sith Lords, would you? Their company is always a pleasure..."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Her gaze found that of a Jedi making his way from the ruins and rubble. She observed him as the distance between them was closed, her hand casually gripping the hilt of her saber as her re-inforced crimson robes fluttered about her.

"Marvelous day actually"

Her soft voice purred the words as she took in his appearance, both visually and through the force. This was no mere padawan, not by the strength shown through the Force. A smile graced her lips,

"I'm so glad you find Sith Lords good company, I don't think you'd have to look very far to find one. It's always a pleasure to accommodate a Jedi Knight."

Alora stepped closer to him, not showing any signs yet of what she was capable of, letting deception work for her.

"Care for a stroll?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

((OOC- Alora and I will be dueling shortly and it would be much appreciated if no one would interfere. If you do, AC will be sure to vent his pent up angst on you...))

---

The longer she talked the more comfortable he felt around her, a tingle of discomfort slowly trickling down his spine; the tell-tale sign that something was wrong. His years of training found a home in the depths of his emotions, his control successfully masking what he was feeling and effectively projected an aura of calmness.

No doubt she'll pick up on this, but we'll see how far this game goes.

As she got closer the Jedi Knight smiled, his strong features accented by the messy hazel and black hair that came down to his shoulders. A light scar ran diagonally across his right cheek and another small one ran diagonally through his left eyebrow. A five o'clock shadow finished off the rough and tumble look of the 24-year-old Jedi Knight, the man possessing the look of having seen many battles through his travels.

Andon stood relaxed with his arms behind him, right hand clasped over his left wrist as she stood in front of him, not but two feet away. The top of her head only reached up to his nose and his gaze was turned away from her, his eyes distant as they focused on the burning forest and his aura sensed the disharmony in the wildlife this fight had caused.

"Actually, I'd love to go for a stroll with you."

Turning his attention towards her, he cocked his elbow out to the side, offering his arm to her chivalrously before they started their walk, an unassuming smile forming on his face...

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Alora inclined her head slightly, favouring the Knight with a pert smile as she linked her arm through his. Cute... so he likes to play games... two can play this one... She matched her pace to his, her mind sharp and open to catch any hints on the man beside her. He didn't have a bar on Tekkan, her hunter, but he did have a certain... charm. With his rugged good looks it would be a shame to have to marr them further...

"Come here often then?"

She decided on abit more small talk, glancing at him as they wandered along.

"It's a shame the forest caught alite. All those homeless animals..."

She let her voice trail off, the genuine concern within her tone a hint that she was truely sorry for the creatures that had now been displaced by fire. She might be this man's enemy but that didn't mean she didn't feel sorry for the innocent wildlife that was now suffering.

She was also getting a sense that while he was outwardly calm his inner thoughts may be somewhat different... Alora caught a hint of his need for battle... She smirked up at him

"Careful Knight... your lust for battle is turning me on..."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Ara shuddered as the dojo fell into a dust cloud. Obviously, the Sith had accomplished at least part of their mission...but a building was only a building, and she couldn't tell whether anyone had gotten stuck inside or not. She looked back at Raziel.

"They'll still be here. We should hurry."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Scorp had been having the worst day ever. He could feel the pain of his fellow Jedi. The pain of teh Sith. He could feel almost everyfeeling imaginable. And so Far he had been unable to do a thing aboutit all. He was perhaps the only Jedi Knight not engaged in a battle. Suddenly he was hit with an intense pain. As he could feel some one become nearly skinned alive. He immediatly identified the presence as the jedi padawan Zane.

Scorp quickly took off in serch only to feel the presence depearting. It was still alive however and that scared him more. He dashed to his ship a blur to all. He was shocked to find his padawan there.

Perhaps she had felt his urgency it was no matter. He would not let zane be taken. Not if he had anything to do about. He and his Padawan quickly boarded his ship. Scorp had a brief though of trying to rally Jedi together to help him. But he knew time was critical.

As He blasted away he could sort of feel the ship as well as Zane. Almost as If the SHip was Alive some how. No matter it would help him in his search.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Yue's left arm was attached, but was of no use. The pain from nerve damage and the mechinal arm dug deep into the right arm brought out all the rage, anger, and hate that was inside him that was burry deeped inside him. He looked into spiders eyes and saw It was starting to consume him when a thought entered his thoughts.

A man off in the distince training with his light saber performed a string of attacks and posese that Yue him self uses. As Yue neared the man, the man deacvtivated his light saber. The man turned and had his face covered, but said somthing.

"You are a jedi. If you give in to your hate, your fear, and your anger all you do is turn your back on what you have become and your family."

Yue's eyes widen. "Yue I know you have been having troubles, but do not give up. Win this fight and continue your search to find your history."

With that Yue's vision came back still locked in to spiders gaze. At that time Yue felt no anger, fear, or hate. He only felt the force and the responablitly of being a jedi. Yue let the force of planet, the force of plants, and the force of all things flow into and though. He used the force to disable and distort the motors in Spiders robotic arm, forcing him to losen his grip and server the hand in front of him then followed by with a head butt and then thrusted his left shoulder into spider then followed by rasing his right knee into Spiders mid section sending him into the air and making land on his back.

"The dojo maybe gone and many Jedi dead, but here today the darkside will not win." With one final statement Yue burnt, brusied, and scared readied himself again. "No more tricks and no more hyprocarcy. Its just me and you."

(3)

life is only wasted by those who would waste it.

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

Starbuck listened to the sounds of battle. Then turning to Isolder he said,

"By the sound of it Master, we can head for the battle or soon it will be upon us!" With a mischeivious grin Starbuck drew his blaster and started to head toward the nearest battle sounds.

May the Force be with you

obi-sig.jpg

It's all Jar Jar's fault!!!!

Harsh, pitched fever dreams ... unbidden shapes that boiled out of the darkness with irresistible aggression, howling a thirst that would drink down the universe and remain unquenched, unslaked. There was no refuge from these terror-visions ... only desperate, bodiless flight in the hope of regaining consciousness; the primal drive to evade death.

It was from such an ordeal that Mallichae Syn woke. As with each time emerging from the tremulous experience, his first action was to take immediate stock of his surroundings and enforce control over mental and bodily functions. This strict routine had been emblazoned in his synapses to the point of reflex over the course of recent similar exercises back on the ship, all designed for crises of mental control. Vigilance ensured survival. The Sith were vigilant to the extreme. His knotted brow furrowed. Beneath his midnight robes, his flesh seemed to singe with a thirst for blood. Dread and a brief panic seized him as he looked upon the raging battles before him -- noticing tactics and movements unrecognizable to his own knowledge. Even through watching such performances, Syn controlled his eager to learn such things and awaited a hopefuly victory..

P3UXctm.gif

As he walked with her arm wrapped around his, the Knight took in the scenery of the forsaken forest, the Sith to his right actually showing concern for the destruction of the forest. Funny, it was the standard Jedi dogma that told all their followers that Sith were no more then blood thirsty beasts, but it was surprising how wrong they actually were. Her concern reminded him of the Sith Master he met on Naboo, John Skywalker. During their insuing fight he quickly realized that the Skywalker was no animal consumed by blood lust... he merely sought an answer like Colos.

He could feel her in his mind, probing the surface and delving furthing into his emotions... she too was showing another face as her true strength revealed itself. As she spoke so blantantly a coy grin crossed his face as he looked down at her; this one was definitely one for fun.

"I'm actually in a quite passive mood at the moment, but I'm curious to see what effect I'd have on you if really let go."

He was not one to give vague gestures, as his hazel gaze caught her violet portals he slowly peeled away the layers of control he placed over himself. Deep at the core of every person was a burning inferno of passion and inhibition, the extent of their influence on us always depended on the mind; those of Jedi origin undoubtedly against showing that side. Through the Jedi's smoldering gaze a decade of frustration and doubt flickered like embers around his cornea as he let himself go. It was only momentary, but for one liberating moment his fury found life as the embers sparked a blazing inferno of what lay in his soul. Free of inhibition and he restraints he was free, the things Alora sought so dearly surfacing within him.

But it was only for a moment, his calm demeanor returning to him as he blocked off that portion of his mind, his tranquil Jedi state of being taking its rightful place once more. Her eyes wouldn't leave his and a playful smile crossed his face.

"You look surprised... not all Jedi are hollow sentients locked only in their own self-righteous beliefs. We are the same as the Sith, our only difference is in a matter of philosophy. We use understanding to find strength and the Sith use strength to find understanding."

He turned his gaze away, his face becoming slightly solemn as he looked forward.

"It's only a matter of self-control, though sometimes I wish no such thing was needed...but it is. In the end we are all beasts, slaves to our passions... and slaves to our needs. Eventually we all reach our breaking point... it's merely a matter of when. It's only a matter of time before we give into passion."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

"No more tricks and no more hypocrisy. It's just me and you."

He grinned at the man. ”œIndeed it is my friend. You have left me without my arms; do you Jedi”¦consider that fare? Would you strike down an unarmed man?”

Edited by Guest
Carnage.jpg

Rizzy looked up to observe the dragon, it was magnifacent. "I will join you." he moved to get on the back of the dragon so they could leave. He had hand on his lightsaber hilt the entire time as well.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

"That's a shame, but then Jedi are known to be passive arn't they"

Surprise overcame her as the Knight peeled back the layers of his self control, Alora eagerly dranking her fill, enjoying the intimate moment between enemies although part of her wanted to deny it's existance, that it wasn't the Jedi Knight she was with but rather another. Eyes locked with his as she saw beneath the calm Jedi exterior, his passion that resided deep within him, his inhibitions that he kept so under control. That small part of her, that little voice within her spoke of her longing for Tekkan to release himself just like this man was doing now... like Andon was... his name coming to her through this experience. Alora could imagine just how passionate the encounter would be if that did indeed happen and that was through this experience she was sharing with the Jedi... of all people for it to happen with. What she and Tekkan shared was very special, but hadn't reached the inner depths yet that only two trained force users could get to. In that short moment in time she found herself open to him as well, her own passion matching his, her desires, her deep longing for an intimate experience where both lovers were totally open to each other on the deeper, subconscious levels only the force could provide...

Cut off from the sensations he had shared, Alora gasped from the loss, her eyes fluttering closed only for a moment before locking with his again. Desire simmering in her gaze, although her anger, her fury at being cut off from his darker emotions well hidden below the surface. This Jedi had hidden depths... maybe she could bring them out further... Alora smiled as he turned away, breaking the eye lock they had shared. She had seen another in his eyes and felt empowered for the competition. She turned to face him, letting the hunger and lust show in her expression as she reached up to caress his face, making sure he locked gazes with her once more. She trailed a finger down his face, tracing his scars before lightly caressing his lips, drawing him closer so that they were only millimeters apart.

"You know it's not nice to tease like that without following through. Just how much self control do you have... Andon Colos?"

She purred his name, molding herself to him sensually. She'd push this Jedi as far as she could before having to resort to violence... there was more than one way to 'fight' a Jedi...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

He could feel something stirring deep inside of her as they locked gazes, her deepest passions now revealing themselves to the Jedi. She felt strongly for another, a vantage he could use in their ensuing duel... yet strangely he felt something deeper. Andon felt something she possessed for him and as she opened her emotions and pulled him close he quickly realized what that was.

As her hand gently caressed his face, the Jedi could feel his heart-rate quicken and Alora's breathing deepen against his chest; his relaxation techniques the only thing keeping him under control. Equally he reached out with his hand and let the backs of his fingers run along her cheek, brushing away the stray strands of hair. He let the other hand linger on her waist as he decided to up the stakes of the game, seeing if the Sith's level of control was in check as she was bluffing. He slowly moved his hand downward from her waist to her hip, down further to the back of her upper thigh before slowly bringing it back up across her hip... his hand then resting on the small of her back, fingertips ever so lightly venturing below.

He lightly removed the boundaries of his mind, teasing her to venture further into his thoughts, the Sith equally knowing that if she could read his mind he could read hers. But the downfall of the Sith was lust for power, and as she read his mind he read hers.

The stakes of the game had just skyrocketed.

He stopped caressing her face with his hand as he let his fingertips rest on her cheek before slowing running them down the side of her neck, digits venturing further as his middle and index fingers grazed across the center of her chest with the feintest of touches. The pair of fingers toyed with the v-neck folds of her robes, lightly pulling the overlapping cloths apart to reveal more of the flesh beneath.

"So soft...so warm..."

Slowly his index finger traced back up the center of her chest and delicately across the side of her neck. He slowly moved, keeping the closeness as he encircled her and positioned himself behind the Sith, his hand slowly moving from the small of her back, over her side and finally resting on her stomach; the back of her body firmly pressed to his front as he leaned in towards her... allowing his head to lean forward and his left cheek rest against her right cheek.

"...so free. But the question isn't how much self control I have, it's how much self control do you have... Alora?"

His voice was barely above a whisper as he spoke to her, his mouth only centimeters away from her ear... the gentle tone in which he spoke incredibly inviting. He broke their closeness as they moved away, allowing his hand to continue its original motion as it trailed around her stomach, across her opposite hip and finally against the small of her back as he escaped away from arm's length. He walked closer towards the burning forest, allowing the smoldering light to silhouette his figure in the growing shadows of the setting sun.

He removed his black cloak, tossing it to the side to reveal the loose yet form-fitting black robes underneath, his athletic figure now more visible to further draw the Sith Mistress into the game...

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

::Tzeentch did not really care who won this battle, its effects on the greater scheme of things was inconsequential, but Tzeentch was an opportunist. Opportunity had arisen, and he would grasp it.

Kakuto Ryu slipped through the cracks of reality into a nightmare world. He drifted somewhere between the hell of being skinned alive and the hell of being eaten alive for what seemed like days. Gibbering demons flitted around him and grasped for pieces of his soul as he drifted through the Immaterium.

Finally, he found himself somewhere far different than Borleais...::

MGw9G2u.jpg

His touch electric, his mind open to hers she allowed him access... to her public mind although thoughts of the bounty hunter escaped to his knowledge. Fair's fair I guess she mused as she too gathered his thoughts to herself. Deep inside she plotted...

Ohhh he's good... Her breath uneven as his hands roamed over her body, stoking the flames of desire within her. Yes, she was lusting after him... nothing wrong with that... only that he was a Jedi. His body, so warm against her, his touch as he caressed her made her body tingle in response. He had skills that she would have to be extra weary of. She allowed him to part her robes, underneath was the 'ordered' garment the Dark Lord requested she wear anyway so showing off her body didn't worry her any. She wondered just how far the Jedi could be tempted to go... didn't they have 'rules' they had to follow? Alora wondered how many of those 'rules' she could encourage him to 'break'. She felt his weaponry brush against her, making her again aware that he was a dangerous adversary in more ways than one. This encounter could be alot of fun... She could feel her sabers still hanging from her belt clips, a reminder to him that she could be just as dangerous.

His whispers into her ear of self control sent shivers through her, making her rebellious body want to feel his lips on hers, not just his hands roaming her body. As he moved from her, removing his outer robes her eyes followed his every movement. Another gasp at the look of him silloetted against the flames, his muscular frame outlined by fire...

A wicked gleam appeared in her violet eyes as she shrugged out of her own outer robes, leaving the low cut re-inforced mesh armor weave against her skin but allowing greater movement from not having the loose outer robes in the way. The tight fitting garment accentuating her female form perfectly. She slowly, gracefully made her way closer to him once more... it was her turn to tease... her voice became softer, seductive, sensual, alluring...

"Now, now Andon... you don't expect to get away with that do you?"

She trailed a finger down his cheek and along his neck before raising her other hand, both now running over his well muscled chest as she pressed herself against him again. Ever so slowly she moved around his body, caressing, teasing with touch. Using the force ever so gently to encourage his body to react. She let her lips graze his neck, her teeth nipping gently at his exposed skin. She'd leave a mark on him alright... one for his sweetheart to become jealous over... she began to suck, leaving a love-bite where it would be highly visible to any who saw the Jedi later... her hands roaming all over his body, just as he had previously done to her...

She loved the control as he just stood there, taking her ministrations, the control he showed not to move but his reactions were given away in the clenching and unclenching of his fists, the swallowing movements as she let her warm breath caress his neck. Now behind him, she fingered her saber hilt with one hand, still caressing him with the other, wondering if she should use the moment to a fuller advantage or string him along more first... her hand released the hilt to run back up his chest as she moved infront of him again, a seductive, lustful grin on her face as she let her lips meet his...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

OOC: Geez. Suddenly we have SW porn...or at least something close to it. Remember, we have young'uns, guys.

IC:

Ara nodded and nudged Ryu in the ribs. The dragon snorted and took flight, flapping his leathery wings every few seconds or so once he was in the sky. Ara kept her eyes out for any ships, as well as looking to the ground below, as she shouted out to Raziel.

"The ride takes a little getting used to, I know, but to me, it beats riding a speeder any day." She patted the dragon on the neck. "And he helps out in battle as well."

Watching the ground momentarily, she saw quite a few duels going on amidst the forests, or what was left of the forests, at any rate. Whether or not she could help, though...

"See anything of interest, Raziel?" Ara paused. "Skye called you Rizzy, didn't she?"

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

"Yes master Ara, Skye did. It is a name that my friends call me. You may use it if you like. The view from up here, even through all the chaos, is amazing." Rizzy's head jerked too look at the Dojo, he noticed a few figures there.

"I do see something, there in front of the dojo ((Nahstaa and aero)). Perhaps we should look into it?"

Rizzy's hands were twitching a bit. It had been quite sometime since he had been in real battle.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Ara nodded. "Right. I see..." She peered down at the remains of the dojo and saw three figures standing by the rubble. Stretching out with the Force only enough to feel their prescence, she frowned.

"I don't know if that is so wise. I think those are two Masters at the least down there, with another one as well. I think we would be outgunned, so to speak." She glanced over her shoulder. "Calm down, Rizzy. I know it can be exciting, but it may not be a good idea to get so worked up before a battle, if indeed we end up in one."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

(Glad you could join the party Sara )

Quietus watched the last peices of the Dojo fall, releasing a large cloud of dust. No matter how many Sith died this day, their objective had been carried out by the hands of Quietus. He smirked, and simply nodded as Alora wanderered off to find her own fight.

As he watched what was left of the Dojo, a large shadow swooped above them, catching Quietus eye and attention. He looked up, and his eyes instantly narrowed. He knew that shape, and he lothed the shape and the person who owned it.

He had seen it before, and last time... he saw it physically eat his friend. The dragon Ryu was not something to be messed with... But the Jedi she-devil Ara could hardly be caught without it. But having such a thing surrounding her constantly only cemented in Quietus's eyes how weak she truely was.

And in his eyes, it was time to end the moment. Wathing the figure float through the sky, Quietus turned back around, and focued on the debris of the Dojo. One by one, large chunks the size of a small fighter floated upward, hovering above the debris.

Quietus's hands were extended, his face contorted with anger and hatred.

He waited until Ara and Ryu were on the other side of the now destroyed Dojo,And then all at once... the several large chunks blasted into the sky, and smashed into the dragon all along it's body. The chunks were too large and fast moving for Ara to grab them all and protect herself, Rizzy, and Ryu.

There was little more satisfaction then watching Ara, Rizzy, and Ryu all plumit from the sky. But even then, the assault didnt let up. Quietus was a master of force control, and the chunks followed, battering the dragon non-stop all the way to the ground.

Quietus knew he would hardly stand a chance facing the dragon...

And so he was determined to kill the dragon before it had a chance to strike him.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Looking up at the dragon that was being ridden by two of the jedi, nahstaa shook its head. Jedi riding beasts of death and terror. Looking up at the thing, he looked himself over, and considered his current equipment. At this range, all he could hope to do was piss the thing off enough to get it close, but perhaps it would be worth a try.

Whipping out two blaster pistols, he focused through the force, and let off a torrent of bolts, aiming at the things face, at its two occupants, and at any other possible weakspot he could find. Bolts bounced off of the dragons scales at every angle, but the ones that hit its face seemed to have some kind of sting, as the dragon whipped its head away from the stream of blaster fire.

Occasionally a shot went flying at the two occupants, distracting them both quite severely. Having run low on his energy pack, he quickly hit power pack release's, and replaced the packs, continuing his stream of fire. He would be ready to dodge out of the way at a moments notice.

((blasters may not be effective most of the time, for FU's, but they do have their uses))

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

((Just one point of reference for you....I'm not a Padawan. I'm a full-fledged Knight and have had apprentices of my own ))

Darex rolled himself into a ball as the ceiling of Dojo collapsed around him. Part of him felt the sense of loss at the destruction of such a beautiful piece of architecture, but that part of him was buried deep. He was more concerned with finishing this duel.

As the dust settled down, he allowed a few extra seconds to pass, sensing Renin wonder through the Force if Darex was still alive. Grimly, he got a firmer grip on his lightsaber, using the extra minute to heal some of his minor cuts and clear the dizziness from his head.

Suddenly, he sprung forward out of the wreckage, his saber blazing. "I do not fear you, Sith," he said evenly, replying to the Lord's earlier words. "And I do not desire the power you offer. It is empty and meaningless. I am a servant of the Force, and I will not betray that. The Jedi Order is on the verge of something," he said, "but whether that is collaspe or rebirth, the Force has not revealed."

He swung around wide, catching the tip of Renin's red blade with his and flinging it to the ground, causing another scorch mark to appear on the ground. He quickly countered it with another wide swing, so fast that Renin could not block it and was forced to duck under. Darex flipped over his hunched figure and swung low. Renin had quickly recouperated, and complimented Darex's swing with a flip of his own. A flurry of slashes later, a lock insued.

Darex took the oppourtunity to kick the Sith in the gut. As he fell back, the Jedi Knight twirled his saber with a flourish and Force-pushed his opponent away from him. Renin landed in the rubble with a crunch that sounded like it had broken a few bones.

"The Dark Side offers nothing to me. But the Light Side calls to you," he called, knowing the Sith could hear. He pushed his way into the Sith's mind, slipping under and around some of his mental shields, but not all of them. The Sith's mind was like a fortress. But Darex did discover something that would help him. "You know it does. You have felt emotions that do not belong to a Sith Lord. Hope, love, friendship. These are not emotions of the Dark Side."

He saw Renin stand slowly and glare at him. "Find peace for your soul," he said lastly. He moved to a defensive position, knowing the Sith Lord would most likely be in a rage by now.

((2))

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

((I have no clue if someone moved Skykin or not...if they have...Skykin has learned some pretty nifty teleportation skills during his time in la-la land. ))

Skykin snapped out of his daze, surveying the scene around him. Great, he'd missed half the battle...

His eyes fell on the dagger he'd carefully crafted and he jogged over and jerked it out of the tree in which the blade was embedded. Carefully he inspected it for damages and was pleased to find it in perfect condition. It had been crafted well and was not going to get damaged so easily.

With his dagger in hand, Skykin dissapeared into the trees, seeking out a target. He had come to wreak havoc, and wreak havoc he would...

skykin20pm.jpg

I will have my revenge.

OOC:

---

He found stillness in his lack of control.

His mind was hushed as she moved around him, hands exploring his frame as he stood there... but discipline could only control biology to an extent. He didn't allow himself to move, eyes distant as he focused on a plane far from here, but his body still remained; subject to sub-conscious reactions of increased heart-rate and a sudden notion of dry mouth. As she kissed his neck Colos felt her teeth bite him softly as she focused her attention on that spot, the Jedi fully aware that she was leaving her mark on him.

Well this is gonna be fun to explain...

With their minds open to one another there was no alarm when he gazed at her figure through the Force, one hand on his abs as she moved behind him and the other gently tracing her lightsaber hilt. She remained there for a moment before moving in front of him, both hands now on his chest as she inched her self closer until she kissed him. His force signature gave off echoes of happiness and enjoyment and he could see the smile plainly on her face as she deepened the kiss... yet his reactions were only a trickery of the Force.

Biological speaking the kiss was one of the best he ever had, but mentally he was detached from it just as he had been mentally detached from this entire situation ever since she grasped her saber. He manipulated the Force to give off feelings of enjoyment while his face remained solemn and controlled, Alora gazing up at him as she inched closer still: smoldering violet eyes meeting hardened hazel ones.

"You broke the rules of the game and lost your control," he smiled, "You went for your saber and I'm just not into that kind of kinky stuff."

He placed both hands on her now exposed shoulders and gently kissed her forehead, a genuine spike of sorrow emanating for his aura as he slowly backed away from her.

"Perhaps at another time and place we could be something more... but not today. Today you are my enemy and I am yours."

His right hand idly moved towards his belt; his fingers wrapping around the metal hilt as he drew it and hovered his thumb over the activation stud. Slowly he moved forward again, encircingly her once more, though this time it was for a much different reason.

"I want you to know I had a glorious time, but I hope you realize I'm going to have to impale you shortly."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Spider gazed down into the mans eyes. He saw no fear in them and he respected that, but having no fear wouldn't save his life. Spider's eye's gazed into his a sadistic grin carving its way out of his mouth the entire time.

He arose from his crouched position and stood above the Jedi. He could tell the man was on the verge of death, but bleeding to death to was to easy of a release. Spider rose his left foot and slammed it on the mans neck. He could hear a soft crunch as bone began to crack in the mans neck. The man yield out in pain as spider slammed his boot down again. This time he heard the loud crack that was the mans neck as it splintered into his already shredded throat.

Spider looked down on him and all of his pain. He fed off of the mans pain making him stronger.

”œRemember my eyes Jedi, never forget them.”

Carnage.jpg