The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

"Training..." Tiana closed her eyes for a moment. "No... not really. Hoth was attacked before I was able to learn much more than using the Force to enhance a jump, and to move smaller objects telekinetically. That's really about it. They haven't arranged any training for the Hopefuls on Manaan as of yet." One would think that Jedi would try to keep the hopefuls busy to keep them from turning Dark, or whatever, since they are so sure that everyone could turn Darkside.

She sighed slightly, and shook the thought away. She did think a lot, she knew that, and that was why she hadn't done very well with the bit of training she had been given... she wasn't very good at concentrating, because she was too busy wondering everything.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Leo listens to her every thought. He knows she needed training to save her from turning evil and going against the Jedi. He decidesto take a step further in his training.

"Would you like me to train you in the ways of the Force? I will not use conventional methods that most Jedi Knights and Masters use to train their own apprentices."

Leo stands up and holds out his hand to the young girl in front of him.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Returning to the temple-ie-thingy... Ryoo first goes to check up on his padawan... Doing quite well for herself as always. Next he headed to the mess hall. It had been a while since he had had anything to eat. While trying to locate his padawan exactly, Ryoo bumped into the Jade sisters.

"Umm sorry... Wait! It can't be! Jaina! It's been so long since I've seen you! Maybe I could have lunch with you two sometime to catch up. Maybe even go to the last call for a drink or something. Well, it's been great seeing you... you too Ash!"

With that, Ryoo headed over to a table with a plate of food, to eat all by himself...

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

(Since my padawan is curently not around...)

*Kirlocca walked around the temple, trying to find just the thing he needed. He looked around a conner, and only found a group of jedi talking. He took a moment to see who they were, and then moved on. Something told him that there was going to be some kind of action for the jedi, but he was not supposed to be apart of it.*

I can get involved with any battle, my padawan needs me.

*Once he made a full circle, he walked back into the training room and then sat down. He looked at Ryan and then sighed.*

"Well. I was going to teach you something that I thought you might want to learn, but I can't find the resources that I need."

Not here... not now... Armiena repeats the words like a mantra as she regain her composure. She stares into her mush-like meal, trying to slow her breathing.

It doesn't work. The tears threatening to escape her eyes start to roll down her face. She pushes away her half-eaten meal, and runs for her ship. Mercifully enough, she doesn't meet anyone while running through the corridors. Armiena reaches the hangar, which is mercifully devoid of witnesses. She boards her ship, and retracts the boarding ramp, effectively giving her a soundproofed room to yell and scream in all she wants.

drayyy.png

Walking out into the corridor, Eli, thought better than going to the council. As she slowed to a stop and stood in the hallway with nowhere to go she realized that she really wanted a cup of coffee. So she turned and made her way down to the cafeteria.

Upon entering and going to get her cup of coffee Eli looked for a place to sit and reconized her friend Ish. Not pausing in her walk she veered for his table and smiled at him,

"Hello,"she said "what a coincidence running into you here." The Eli turned to Andon and said to him, "Hi, my name is Eillen, call me Eli. I don't believe I know you." She offered him her hand and was hopeing she wasn't being foward.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

The Strife IV exited hyperspace over the watery planet of Manaan. Keiran began easing the ship into the atmosphere and oriented it towards the EV. Keiran flicked a switch and activated the repulsors as the magnificent Sith Infiltrator glided into the hangar and settled down perfectly. The ramp extended and Keiran stood, floating his sleeping apprentice in front of him through the force. Keiran moved Onderin down the ramp and slowly followed, still wearing his dark crimson robe. Keiran floated Onderin's body to a sleeping quarter and placed the young man on a cot. Keiran then walked to the training area, following the presence of Kirlocca.

Keiran stood at the entrance to the training room that Kirlocca and his apprentice, Ryan were sitting in. Keiran took one step in and bowed, waiting for the jedi master to acknoledge Keiran's presence.

siggggy5ko.jpg

Tiana paused for a moment, thinking. She hadn't expected this turn, and yet she had. Maybe this was why she had been led here. Picking her words carefully, she answered, "I would be honored to be trained in the ways of the Force by you."

She smiled distantly. "Conventional... yes. And old-fashioned," she muttered. Tiana still wondered about this newcomer, in ways, but she felt a level of trust that he could train her. And, being as she had to agree with what he said, she knew very well that she could accept being trained by this Leonardo Stovachi. Taking the offered hand, she nodded. "I accept being trained by you, in your beliefs of the Force."

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Onderin awoke with a start. He looked around wildly, but calmed himself. He remembered a tall white form. His shoulder hurt. It stung like ice. He thought things out. He wasn't on Ilum anymore. He felt his new lightsaber at his belt. He relaxed.

The Force told him he was in an area with many Jedi. He realized he was on Manaan. He laid back down and rested his shoulder. It had been wounded by a Wampa he had met on Ilum. But there were no wampas on Ilum, he thought, shaking his head.

But a wampa it was. He would have to research it someday. But now he had to focus on his torn shoulder. It no longer bled, but was very tender. It had healed considerably already. But that was impossible--he had recieved it not long ago at all.

He remembered the Force healing he had attempted on himself. He knew it must have continued to work even in his unconciousness. He closed his eyes and willed it to continue, thanking it for not deserting him. He knew now that it never would. The Force was his ally, and it was a powerful one.

He sighed and waited, resting. He knew it would soon be time for his trials. He needed to be in good shape. He let himself drift into a meditative stance, the Force welcoming him as a child welcome home a long-lost pet. He had never been away from it though, but the feeling was nonetheless there. The Force was still a mystery, and its secrets wer only starting to be revealed to him.

He hoped one day he could be counted among the numbers of Jedi Masters with Master Tares Vortex and Keiran. Those days may not be too far off, he realized.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

"Hi Eli...Long time no see....How have you been." Before Eli could answer, Ish interjected...."I appologize....This is Andon," he said pointing to the man sitting directly across from him.

"Andon, Eli is an old friend of mine that I met back on Hoth." Ish gave an excited look towards Andon. Ignoring whether or not Eli wanted to, Ish asked Andon, "you don't mind if she sits with us for a bit..do you?"

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Draylo sat up. Amazingly, the transport was floating, instead of sitting on the bottom of the ocean. He rushed up to the top hatch and popd it open. The glare from the sun hurt his eyes. Once they had adjusted, he looked around. Nothing but water for miles and miles. He wondered how he would get out of this one. He headed back for the cockpit and flopped down in the chair. He sighed. Hoping against hope that some one was listening, he keyed out a distress signal aimed only at the occupants of this planet. He hoped against hope that some one would answer.

Edited by Guest
Draylo_Khaar.jpg

Leo nods and motions for themto begin walking. He watches as fish leap out of the water and suddenly dive back in. It had been awhile asince he had the liesureto just watch the galaxy turn. but he has loved every minute of his life. And now he had found someone to pass his knowledge onto.

"By I explaining my beliefs in the Force, and merely by your acceptance, I begin to understand your beliefs about the Force. Not many believe as we believe. As far as I could tell, we are the only two here. What I teahc you, will counteract everything the Jedi believe in. But I have been trained by the Sith and have seen the darker side of what the Force can do. Like I said before, there is no darksideof the Force. The Sith do not use the darkside. They use the Force to do dark things, thus causing the belief that there is in fact a darkside which in relativety causes people to believe there is a lightside, becuase for every dark there must be a light. But there is good for every evil. It is only the end that justifies the means. If I kileld an innocent person with Force lightning. Is that an dark power? If I stop water from destorying a city by power a dam with Force lightning, is it as light power? As you can see, what you use the ability for determines which side of the spectrum it is on at the time."

Leo lets that information sink in as they walk. He knew that she knew most of this lesson would be philosphy. And she would be right. Since most of the Force was yet undiscovered, the only real applicable thing to do with the Force, until well trained, was to write and discuss philosophy.

"I hope you do not get bored too easilywith talking, becuase until I deem you ready, we will be doing a lot of talking."

Leo watches her eyes as he simaltaneously watches her thoughts. He knew this what not what she expected from a master. But he was not what most people expected.When most people saw his blond spiked hair, angel wings tattoo, and the smirk on his face, they usually assumed he was some punk kid, looking for any adventure he could find. But onthe contrary he wasd a deep thinker, but he always liked some adventure in his life. He never wanted his life to be boring. and the way he trained, once started, would definetly never be boring.

"Now onto combat talk. The sith utilize an offensive method of combat. They prefer to keep their opponents reeling from their attacks and to keep gaining ground. And the Jedi always fall right into the ploy. They always focus on protecting others before themselves. While I do say, we should protect others, the best defense is a good offense. When we see something evil coming to harm someone else. The simple solution is to stop it before it happens. Putyour enemy on the defensive. but the Sith do not focus on the defensive either. Thats why they combatants should always try to put the sith on the defensive. Albeit, they do excel at combat, both offensive and defensive, they are better on the offensive. Look at the recent attacks for example. They always put us on our defensive. Defending is much harder to do."

As they continue to walk down the pearly white corridors, Leo looks down at the double-bladed lightsaber at his belt. He knew what being on the offensive and the defensive was like. For he had been attacked by the Hutts and Black Sun, being on the defensive. and he had been trained by the Sith, being drawn into the offensive game. HE trusted his offense much more than his defense. But that was becuase he had been raisedin aword fighting. He doubted Tianna had the same luxury.

Soon they reached a dojo in which to train. Leo walks over to a wall and grabs a staff and blaster off a rack and tosses them to Tianna. He then walks over to a computer control pannel and inserts a disk. Once the disk was in, the blonde haired man started typing numbers on the computer.

"If Hou-Jo saw me doing this, he would probably consider me stealing information and throw me out. So if you see him coming before I am done, tell me."

Leo chuckles while finising his typing. Boulders, trees, fake rivers and lake all start appearing across the large dojo. Them two battle droids and 5 remote droids walk and fly outover top the field. The two battle droids walk over to a stone fort iun one corner of the room while the five remotes spread out.

"Your goal, is to stun all five remotes, and destory the two battle droids. Your blaster is set to stun, as are the droids and remotes. But you must stay on the offensive. If you stay in any one spot formore than 30 seconds, youloose and have to start over. Go!"

Leo stands back and falls into the shadows. He hopes she completes this task successfully the first or second time.

asdfgcopy.jpg

While Ish and Andon were enjoying lunch and talking casually, the young apprentice sensed a presence in the Force moving towards the two and turning his head to attention his eyes rested on a young girl standing beside them. As she introduced herself and extended her hand outward to him, and he held his finger up so he could wipe his hands and finish the bite in his mouth. When he took her hand in his he felt the same thing he felt whenever he came into contact with another Force sensitive, a kind of electrical current that pulsed between the two, kinda like a static shock but more subtle.

"Hi Eli, I'm Andon Colos," he said smiling.

He let go of her hand and threw a quick glance at Ish as he spoke: the Padawan was already ahead of him. Concentrating outward with his thoughts, Andon rested his hazel gaze on a chair neatly pushed-in underneath the table behind Eli. With the tendrils of his mind he drew the Force energy around the seat and solidified it enough to "grasp" the chair and with a slight motioning of his hand the chair slid across the floor to the three. Once more he glanced at Ish and then rested his hazel gaze on Eli.

"We'd be kind of sad if you didn't join us, Eli."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Tiana kept pace with Leo quite well, though he was much taller than him, and, for once, allowed herself to listen. Most people that she knew did not give her the chance to listen, and actually get questions answered, even if she hadn't asked. There was a distant smile on her face as she listened to him talk... his beliefs were so different from the other Jedi. She didn't look the type to be a rebel in her beliefs... he did... but yet, Tiana did, in a manner. With her long hair, and older fashioned choice for clothing-- different from that which the Jedi preferred, in the cut of her cloak, and more. It had been interesting to talk with someone who thought so much like her, so differently than the other Jedi.

However, when he took her into a room, and brought up a holographic training area, Tiana found herself slightly startled. Not that she didn't think that Leo couldn't do such things though... she took the Blaster, and listened to his insturctions. She didn't think that it would be that hard, though she was wary about using the Jedi's training programs, when she wasn't exactly training as a Jedi... she was unsure of exactly what she would be classed as. Keeping her eye on the training remotes, Tiana remembered what he had said about offensive training, and staying in one spot. She jumped away from the spot where she was standing, while moving the Blaster into a more conviniant location for her to fire, while aiming at the first remote. By luck she got the first one alone, and then began to work on her offence.

Growing up with two brothers, she was more accusmed to defence, but that had also made her think fast on her feet. The two droids were her first concern, as they had more deadly aim than the remotes, seemingly... in taking down the one remote, she had nearly been hit twice. Taking a risk, as two brothers had learned her in risk taking, she dashed in towards them, ignoring the slight hum from the remotes as they followed after her, keeping her eyes on the droids only. She dashed in under their arms, being short enough to do so, and fired up at their stun weapons. The one exploded into a small fireball, though holographic, the destruction made her grin. The other droid was not so stupid, instead of letting his weapon be destroyed, he slammed his arm down on her.

Tiana bit her lip, and summersaulted backwards, to avoid the stun beam from a remote. The one battle droid was still spinning, wondering about the destruction of it's weapon. Tiana took that moment to fire another stun beam at it, while rolling out of reach of the second droid's weapon again. The first droid fell down, into a heap of scrap metal-- the girl wasn't sure whether it was holographic or not, but throwing her staff into it seemed to bring it down, along with the stun shot. The other one continued to attack. Think offencive, and not defence, she thought.

Pulling herself back to her feet, and running to get the fallen staff, she hit one of the remotes out of the air that had came a bit too close to hitting her. The staff hit it hard enough to disable its mechanics for a moment, and she took that moment to stun it, for good measure. The other droid of course, took her pause there to fire towards her. Seemingly, she had some level of Force-sense, because she was able to jump out of the way, just to avoid being hit.

This had all taken place in less than five minues.

Tripping over one of the holographic logs, as she forced the droid to come towards her, instead of firing towards her from a distance, she stayed in a lower position for a moment, around 15 seconds, which was enough for her to catch her thoughts again, and her breath. This also was enough time to confuse the droid. She took this moment of confusion to throw the staff at the droid's weapon, and knock it from it's hand. She fired the Blaster towards the droid, and ran over, back to where it was, firing once more for good measure.

There were still three remotes left, both of which were hovering nearby, none shooting. She fired towards one, and then counted again, realizing that one had disappeared. Tiana knew what they were up to... she ran to grab her staff, dodging just before another shot came from behind. She knew they were randomly programed, but they seemed to know exactly where she was going to be.

Then it's time to be unpredictible...

Unpredictible was fun, it meant acting like you wouldn't normally react. She threw her blaster at the one, trusting that the aim that comes with older brothers would hold, while hitting the other with the staff. The actions were quick, and timed very well, as the one was pulled down by the blaster, and the other she just missed in running by them. With only the one left, and Tiana using the Force in the offencive manner, the other one was quickly knocked out of the air. The job was done.

She sagged down to the ground, and collected her staff and Blaster, which were both there as well.

spsig.jpg

Clapping comes fomthe shadows as Leo walks out. He had watched every move she made. She had the right movements when she needed to, and except for getting swatted by a droid, she had escaped unscathed. He continues clapping as he walks toward her.

"good job. I can tell you are ready to be trained in the Force. I can tell younow. It will bea long hardpath. not many can make this choice and say it was easy. I know I for one, can not.But you knew that when you came here. Now follow me."

Leo uses the Force can calls the disk to his hand, causing all the holograms to disappear. He puts the disk in a case on his beltalong with four other disks. One was plans to a lightsaber. One was his financial accounts on the bank of Corellia. The fourth contained a a recordng of his marriage. He always wanted to keep that close to his heart.

"I know some Jedi like to keep their padawans in the base while they train. I do not know the reason for this but like I said. I am no Jedi. Thus I will not train like them. I feel this onlypresentsour enemies witha bigger target. The more we have in one spot. The easier it is to wipe us all out. So first we are going to myhome planet. Corellia. I want you to go get everything you will need for a stay there and meet me at landing bay 675. The Titan Eagle will be waiting."

Leo watches as Tianna runs off to grab her things. He walksto his room and puts a few things in suitcase. He leaves a notefor sleeping Mara and heads out the door. He arrives at the Titan Eagle and preps herfor takeoff. He awaits Tiannas return.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Tiana dashed off to get her stuff. She didn't exactly have that much, she didn't really when she had left Hoth with the Rebel transport either. Really, all she had was another cloak, to match the one she already had, and a spair set of clothes. There were also a few random books there, and a datapad. Shoving all this into a backpack, along with her personal gear, such as soap, she slung the bag across her shoulders, and went to find landing dock 675, and the Titan Eagle.

She wasn't exactly directionally challenged, and located the ship, where they were to leave to Corellia. Boarding the Titan Eagle, she watched from the seat where she was sitting, as Leo readied the ship to leave the surface. Tiana buckled her crash webbing, and then sat back, as Leo brought the ship up, and began the take off.

She then sat back as they continued into space.

spsig.jpg

Onderin felt a slight disturbance. Someone was in need. He walked a bit towards the disturbance, and his commlink beeped. There was a blindly-aimed distress call sent from far out in the ocean. The Force had willed it to find him, for he had nothing better to do now anyway.

He found a speeder in the hangar. He mounted it and set off across the waves. The wind blew through his hair and a great wake was set from the repulsor feild running through the water.

Soon he saw a bit of wreckage on the horizon. He sped the speeder up and headed for it at full speed. When he was close enough he saw that it was a ship, crashed into the water, but floating. There was a figure sitting in the seat, Draylo Khaar.

He slowed the speeder as he approached the ship. The man was obviously still alive, as his signature remianed in the Force undampened from any injury. Thank the Force he's not hurt, Onderin thought.

He stopped the speeder and spoke, "I'm Onderin Starlisk. I received your distress signal and decided you could use some help."

3C12kbA.png

In the middle of eating, Ryoo felt lots of hatred and anger flowing through the force. The location kept changing, seeming as if the person was running away. It finally stoped in the hanger. Ryoo didn't know what it was, but he knew he had to go and help. Ryoo followed the pain to a specific ship. He knocked on the door, but with no answer, he used the force to open it. Inside, he found Armiena (Obsidian) screaming and pounding against the walls, while tears streamed down her face. Ryoo finally managed to stop her with the aide of the force. Once he had her in his arms, he said,

"It's ok... calm down. Tell me what's wrong. I promise I can help. Now, calm down and take a seat. Talk to me..."

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

((OOC: I'm not a man...this kid's only 15...FYI ))

Draylo sat up from his seat. He was surprised someone actually lived on this panet he climbed out the hatch and stood on top of the ship. He grinned.

"You're damn right I could use some help. I got snatched by a couple of Trandoshan slavers a few days ago who thought I'd make a good cabin boy. So, next fuel stop, I killed two of them and stole this piece of junk, made a blind jump, and crashed here. I thought I'd be here forever...So, what the sith are you doin on a planet on this planet? There a colony here or somethin?

Draylo_Khaar.jpg

The Mathrick descends into the planet's atmosphere. It is soon docked on the Jedi base. One of the passengers immediately disembarks, heading for the sick bay. As Nom sits in the Mathrick, he can faintly hear a Force message from Mathis.

May the Force be with you... Jedi Knight Nom Anorus.

mathis-1.jpg

Onderin smiled at the boy, "Consider yourself lucky. Not too far from here is the Jedi Training Facility. I can take you there, but we may have to leave your ship for the fish."

He studied the stranded being, more interested in hearing the rest of his tale than he let on. Trandoshans were not often survived, and even less often killed. The boy must have some sort of skill that would allow him to defeat these slavers he allegedly met.

Onderin could tell that the boy was Force-sensitive, whether he knew it or not. The Force had undoubtedly helped him with the slavers, even if he thought he was all alone. And now the Force had guided him to Manaan, and Onderin to him.

The Jedi would know what to do with him, and to them Onderin would take him. Perhaps to Master Tares. They would undoubtedly have something to do with him by the time Onderin's trials ended.

3C12kbA.png

"Oh, great," Armiena smiles weakly (More like a grimace.) at her stupidity, realizing that her grief and anger probably shone like a beacon to every Jedi on Manaan. She takes a deep breath and shakes slightly as she exhales.

"It's quite a sob story. Are you sure you want to hear it?" Already she can tell what the Jedi's answer is going to be, but she gives him the courteousy of replying.

drayyy.png

Malak's ship the Ebon Hawk lands on Manaan. It was a water world, as Malak had said when he entered the planet's atmosphere. It looked like the entire world was water except for the appearance of a tiny ship called the Eternal Vigilance. It looked more than glory, a well built ship that looked no older than 2 years old, but the secret was known through HK-47. Malak's protocol/body guard droid.

HK-47 was ancient, as old or older than the ship that still works today. The droid had been here with the one they call Bastila, and a Republic Solider named Carth. From this gathered information, this was the home planet of the Selkath. He also remembered that there was a Sith Base at this location, and also a Republic Embassy.

Interesting what can happen in time, huh Nuna. Malak said to his pet Nuna. As he exited the ship HK followed. They entered into the ship, and into the core of the ship. His fur could feel the metal of the ship, brushing up on his arm. Rather relaxing.

He entered into the main chamber and bowed. As HK-47 stayed only a few meters away. He waited for someone to come to him. He sat down, and started another conversation with the droid.

hellokitty.jpg

Eli laughed a little as she sat down in the chair Andon had pulled up.

"I think I would be a little said if you didn't want me to sit here." She said this with a smile, and returned her gaze to Ish, "Have you found a Master yet, I'll be insanly jealous if you have." Eli laughed and sipped her coffee.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

OOC:talk about your writers block I haven't posted in days

IC:Scorp sat meditating reaching deep into his soul and sorting out his conflicting emotions he found there. Sore from all the training he kept putting himself through he just for once he had a master so he could train and become a jedi. Scorp had much anger rise inside of him he wanted to find out who had killed him to begin with. Still struggling with it he brough it down to a slow boil in order to begin meditation again. "fear, anger a jedi doesn't feel these things. He wondered if it would be allowed for him to train himself he might as well after all there wasn't a single master coming his way anytime soon. Maybe when Darsha became a jedi she would choose him. HE was getting weary of his lowly rank. It somewhat HArd to have power shifting inside of you and You can't control it and you can barley tap into it. Scorp figured he should go to the gym again. Since he wasn't going to become a jedi anytime soon he might as well train his other skills. Quickly refastening his cape he returned to the gym and once again began to work out.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Ish wasn't sure how to answer Elis' question. The mysterious woman whom he'd met on Coruscant in the Last Call seemed about the closest thing he could say he had to a master....She seemed to watch out for him when they left Coruscant like a big sister.

Ish pondered the question a moment and then answer, "Well I have met a Jedi long in exile...more so on her own terms. She is to be knighted soon however, and I can't help but have the slight feeling that I am to eventually become her Padawan."

"She and another aquaintance are coming down here to meet Andon and I." Ish paused momentarily, and scanned the surrounding mess hall, and glanced at the entrance..."I do sense that there is some connection that she and I share." Ish quickly hesitated, and became silent. He did not want to be over confident or jump to conclusions....."Truthfully Eli, I can't be sure of anything. I am not that strong in the force yet at all."

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Nom remained in the Mathrick for a long time. The only thing he could do was revel in what just happened. He was a Jedi knight now, Nom wasn't really sure what he was supposed to do but he decided to go and speeck with the Jedi council.

Upon exiting Mathis' ship, a look of confusion shot across Nom's face. He had certainly learned many things since he had first landed on hoth. He also remembered reading about a jedi padawan recieving trials before he became a Jedi knight. Nom knew he had recieved no such test.

Was building a lightsaber considered the trials? That had to be it, why would his master knight him if Nom still needed to do something else?

Before visiting the council, Nom decided to take a walk around manaan for a while. He made his way lazily down the corridors with no particular destination in mind.

OOC: I can only post on weekends until the last week of July.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal