Dathomir

Tarrian Skywalker

"Come in here and say that....I'd love to be the one that killed the last mandalorian and put an end to your pathetic race."

Jareth's face was red hot with anger at the nerve of this hunter.

Liberation had never been crueler or faster Jareth...

The voice on the comm was far from being mistaken as anyone else besides the current Dark Lord of the Sith.

The small borrowed shuttle screamed over the complex, and gave way to a small grin on Jareth's face. The ship landed, kicking up dust around it's base as it did so. There was a long pause before Raynuk exited the ship and the cockpit light up three times with white light before he exited. As he walked away from the ship, which he left running just incase, he pulled his sleeve down over his wrist, covering the caller for the Ogariv II

Raynuk now stood only 20 meters from the complex. He smirked and laughed only slightly, either out of amusement that Jareth was stuck in his own building, or out of pure modesty of his own skills in the Sith arts. he then turned his comm to that of the control room, so he could talk to Rane directly.

"So...I finally get to meet the great Rane Scando. I was wondering when I would get the...pleasure. Now, mind telling me why you have one of my most trusted confidants and friends trapped within his own complex?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Jareth felt the Dark Lord's arrival, and just the presence of this powerful sith lent all manner of strength to Jareth. The force built within him and he pounded his hands deep into the ground on which he stood.

The sith master knelt and left his hands buried to the wrists in the soft earth. He could feel the dark energy which eminated from the planet's core. Dathomir itself was almost purely made of the darkside. Jareth siphoned this energy and the ground began to shake as he did so.

The sith master's bionic eye sizzled white hot, and his normal eye glowed a bright red at this sudden surge of power.

He knew it was only a matter of time before Rane would meet his doom.

Jareth wanted desperately to kill the hunter himself, he sent a force message to the Dark Lord.

The images he projected into Montar's mind were clear and easily understood.

bring him here to this arena, and let me finish him my lord.

"Your boy here has a price on his head, a tidy little sum that I plan to collect as it happens. And I will collect."

Rane Scando switches off the communicator, and clip it to the side of his utility belt. As the Mandalorian bounty hunter contemplates his next few moves, he begins to mumble to himself.

"Lucky me, today I get to kill two Sith big shots."

Pause.

"I wonder who would pay me for Raynuk Montar's sorry ass."

Scando then inspects the structural integrity of the armored doors that separated himself from his target - the armored doors appeared to be quite sound. A tad wary about the arrival of the current Dark Lord of the Sith, Scando puts a fresh charge in his blaster rifle, and checks the toxic darts in the dart launched strapped to his left forearm. Next, Scando pulls two charges free from the back of his utility belt. After sticking them directly to the middle of the arena's armored doors, Scando takes a step.

"Time to make some money."

With that, Scando rounds a corner, moving away from the arena, to put some distance between himself and the imminent blast. Trapping the Sith Master inside the arena had allowed the Mandalorian bounty hunter to bide his time - however, now it was time to battle. A moment after the charges explode, Scando heads back to the now smoke-filled arena. Stepping inside, Scando immediately spots his target. Moving to the side, so his back was not exposed to the ruined armored doors, Scando aims his blaster rifle and fires a shot...

Jareth rose to his feet at the blast, his saber instantly ignited, and the shot from Scando's blaster was easily deflected away into the arena walls.

A small chunk of wall burst away at the blast sight, and Jareth stood defensively in a stand-off waiting for the hunter to make his next move.

"It was foolish of you to show yourself, you should have continued to hide. Raynuk is here now though, I am anxious for him to arrive. This day will see the end of the mandalorians."

Another force message was sent to Montar who Jareth could feel getting closer.

Come to me my lord, I have our quarry

"Master, I can fight, Give me this chance, Ive fought before. Ill not disobey you, I just ask that you give me a chance."

*Rhekath, waiting for his master's his master's reply, drew his twin 1911A1s and willed his Blaster cannons and Flamethrower to emerge from their respective slits in his arms. He switched his robotic eye to view everything with infrared sensors. He immersed himself in the Dark side, as far as he could, which was farily limited, as he was a mere apprentice. While he was waiting for Scando to make a move, he wondered how a Non force using Mandalorian could expect to take on two sith masters, one being the Dark lord, along with himself*

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

Raynuk looked over the complex from the outside, and smirked slightly.

Your so picky Jareth...what, you dont feel you can take him yourself?

True it was a bad time to be sarcastic, but the Dark Lord wasnt afraid at all of Rane. The Sith approched the main enterance, and held his palm up towards it. A moment later, the door blasted inward, crashing into the walls of the corridor as the doorframe itself bent and shredded from the sheer power.

Raynuk walked into the complex at a leisurely pace, examining the building as he went along. He made his way towards the force presence of Jareth, blasting through doors and smashing defenceive mesures as he went along until he reached the room overlooking the arena just in time to see Rane fire the shot at Jareth.

Raynuk smiled and retrived the comm from his pocket and spoke into it.

"You have one last chance to leave Rane..."

Rane just looked at Raynuk for a moment before ignoring him. It was quite obvious that Rane wasnt going to leave.

Very well...

Raynuk was growing tired of this show, somethign that showed as he smashed his fist through the window he was looking through staring at Rane who stood against the opposing wall.

1fE1uLv.png

Jareth laughed a maniacal laugh. As the sound left his mouth, the entire planet shook as if the voice coming from the Sith master belonged to the planet itself, and not Jareth.

He touched a gloved hand to a control device on his wrist, and blast doors all around the arena slammed shut, through the hole in the wall which Raynuk had just created came pouring in 2 dozen fully armed Noghri guards.

"Welcome to my arena Dark Lord....I call you that loosley, it is the last time anyone will refer to you as that."

Jareth tapped another series of buttons, and two large gates opened, one on either side of the arena. From them, escaped 2 full grown bio-engineered rancor that were loyal only to Jareth.

The sith master raised a hand to the sky, and then closed his hand to a fist. At this sign, the rancor charged Raynuk, determined to tear him apart. Simultaneously the Noghri opened fire with various carbine blaster weapons. The hail of blasterfire directed at the sith was vicious and unending. Several shots glanced off his amrs and legs, and the rancor rushed ever closer to the Dark Lord.

Raynuk had fallen head first into a trap intricately laid by jareth. Now was his time.

Rane Scando activates his jetpack and rockets over to the side of the arena. From that vantage point, the Mandalorian bounty hunter begins to fire explosives rounds at the doomed Dark Lord of the Sith.

"Time to party."

A large explosion could be heard elsewhere in the complex, as the shuttle that Raynuk arrived on was destroyed at Jareth's command.

EDITING FOR A TECHNICALITY

Edited by Guest

*Rhekath Turned his aim from Scando to the Dark lord of the Sith*

"Your reign has been a discredit to the Power of the Sith, It is only right that your weakness be eliminated"

*He opened fire with his bullets, Full metal cortosis jacket, to prevent blockablity with the saber.*

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

OOC: Well the Rancors are useless since im above the Arena, but the Noghri and Rane will be fun to deal with....

Raynuk's eyes never left Jareth, as his mouth turned into a cruel smirk. He allowed the first few shots to glance off of him before Raynuk Montar showed his true power.

All five of Raynuk's lightsabers shot off of his belt (My Orange, two black, white and double..) and all started swinging around him deflecting the Noghri laser shots. Raynuk himself took care of the explosive rounds shot by Rane, as he shot somewith force lightning from a safe distance, others he defected into the shots shot by Darth Rhekath and even sent one shot flying back at Rane, smashing the charge into the wall over his shoulder, which blasted Rane from the wall.

Raynuk was still staring at Jareth.

I expected more of you Jareth...

Raynuk turned and grabbed his orange lightsaber from the air and started slashing through the Noghri guards on his way back up to the surface the way he came. He again smashed the blast doors from the wall, ripping the complex appart as he pulled his comm out with his free hand, and sent a short message out, which he followed with pushing the caller on his wrist.

Jareth...I gave you the title of a Master. You have yet to earn it or acheive the power that comes with it.

1fE1uLv.png

"Oh, very wise to focus your concentration on my employer, very wise..."

In a fury, Rane Scando activates his jetpack and rockets up into the air again. Mid-air, the Mandalorian bounty hunter pulls two concussion grenades free from the side of his utility belt. After making a few quick calculations, Scando activates the grenades, waits for a few seconds, and then throws them at his target - the doomed Dark Lord of the Sith, Raynuk Montar. The grenades land behind the doomed one, and explode upon impact - the force of the explosion sends the doomed one flying forwards, and cause the multitude of lightsabers to go flying in a number of directions.

"All too easy."

Circling around in the air, Scando next draws his blaster rifle once again, and again, switches over to the weapon's secondary firing mode - time to spew some more explosive rounds. With that, Scando unloads a storm of explosive rounds on the doomed one - two virtually tear apart Raynuk Montar's right leg, at the same time as another tears apart his right hand. Now rocketing towards the doomed one, Scando fires the cable hooked up to his right forearm, which wraps around the doomed one's neck. With that, Scando pulls Raynuk Montar to the bottom of the arena.

"All too easy."

With that, Scando cuts the cable, and rockets back up to safety.

The bull rancor catches Montar out of the air as he plummets toward the arena floor, Jareth laughs as the two rancor fight over their prey.

The pair claw and bite at his flesh, taking small chunks from his shoulders and torso before Jareth gives them the order to desist.

At his command they throw raynuk's bleeding body to the floor violently, causing dust to rise from his body's impact point.

Jareth walks toward the darklord, and unleashes a vicious force lightning attack that singes and cauterizes the wounds his rancor left, allowing him to live just a few seconds longer while he pulls his saber and moves in for the kill.

...I dont like how you two are co-ordinating your posts so perfectly...

Raynuk smiled at Jareth a bit too knowingly of things. He managed one kick at Jareth's torso, sending the Sith into the wall behind him as he fell to the floor in pain.

"Jareth...you know that this is not the way the throne is to be decided...The sheer fact that you had to involve a Bounty Hunter in the politics of the Sith throne are disgraceful of what we hold true..."

Raynuk managed to levitate himself slightly so he was standing.

"...But your mind is what leads the Sith, not your body. So a mere fight of lightsabers is worthless to a true leader. You have tricked me, and that alone speaks volumes. But a trick it still was...and so I shall rob you of what you cherish and thrive for.

The Kill."

Raynuk's body shot into the sky, above the Rancors, above the reach of Jareth, and above Rane. He looked at the sky in that moment, his eyes closing slowly. The building itself started to fall apart around the doomed Dark Lord. Peices began to fall to the floor. Two particularly large chunks the size of a snub fighter came down and each killed the rancors in turn.

The whole complex was being ripped apart by Raynuk, pulled inwards to the arena. Rane and Jareth both had to dodge the falling rocks.

Finally the roof of the arena shattered downward. In that moment, all five of Raynuk's lightsabers flew from where they rested moments before, and all burst to life, soarind towards Raynuk. One blade strayed off course and slashed through Rane's jetpack as he was too busy dodging the falling rocks. The jetpack exploded on the Bounty Hunter's back, sending him downwards to the floor aswell. The blade returned to the grouping, and all at once...

The blades shreaded what was left of Raynuk Montar, ending his life. The blades turned off, and fell to the floor, among the slices of his body.

And in that moment, the roof gave way, bringing tons of rock, dirt and debris smashing dowards into the Arena....

1fE1uLv.png

*Rhekath Holstered his weapons, save the embedded ones. He gave himself to the force. He delved into the dark energy and suddenly became aware of the structure's falling peices, exept a few, one such fragment impacted his right shoulder, causing his arm to short. He lost movement in it. His anger fumed, causing him to lose himself in the blackness and instinctively jink around, trying to find a way out.*

Teeth clenched, Rane Scando draws his blade, a twelve inch hunting knife reinforced with Mandalorian iron, and cuts through the straps holding his burning jetpack to his armored back. With that, the Mandalorian bounty hunter runs for his life, dodging huge blocks of falling debris as he does. Teeth still clenched, Scando gets an idea, and immediately begins to attach a new hook to the end of the cable that was hanging loose from the cable-shooter attached to his forearm. As more and more debris falls, Scando finds and grabs his employer, the Sith Master known as Jareth. With that, Scando fires his cable up past all the falling debris...

It wasn't easy getting out of the crumbling arena, but after a long while, and a lot of hard work on Rane Scando's part, both the bounty hunter and the Sith Master had made it.

"The coward committed suicide."

Jareth watched as Raynuk Montar ended his own life, a move that was somewhat unexpected.

His laboratory suffered serious structural damage, As he rode alongside Scando on a grappling cable that propelled them out of the arena's debris, The sith master reached downward and through the force, grabbed his apprentice and flung him up and out as well.

The trap had worked, one way or the other, and the ends was all Jareth ever really cared about. Montar was dead, and it was at Jareth's hand, whether the former dark lord wanted to admit it or not.

Once the trio were safely back on the surface, Jareth raised both hands to the Dathomirian sky, and a showckwave of darkside energy caused a large fault line to open up. As the planets plates shifted, a large gaping hole was created that spewed forth molten gases from the planet core. The lab was consumed as the planet devoured it and everything left inside.

Jareth looked to Scando.

"You were instrumental to my succession to the highest position in the sith order....For that, you have my undying loyalty and gratitude, and that of the order which I now rule."

The sith master then turned to his apprentice.

"And you, adaptation, disobediant as it may have been, is still a key asset for the sith. Your training will resume once we're off this rock. Now, lets go get to my ship. There is much work to be done."

*Rhekath, watched in wonder as his Master created an earthquake with the force.*

"You have got to teach me how to do that!"

*He loaded his magazines as they walked toward the ships.*[/url]

• 2 months later...

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

In the darkness we may lurk,

Ever eager for dirty work,

Try to find us if you dare,

But danger lurks, be warned, beware!

• 5 weeks later...

The rocks that separated them were crushed apart as Theo made his way to his sister.

It has been too long dear Tea, too long. We must move forward and complete what Abaddon did not.

Linking her arm through Theo's, she turned him around and led him back the way that she had come..."Ah..it just so happens that I have one...I took it from where I was."

As they walked, she told him of her little trip..."I thought I could go on without you dear brother...that I could be whole. I was wrong. I was incomplete and I could take no more without you at my side. I'm sorry I left you, will you forgive me?"

She stopped at the ship and waited for him to say something.

Teadora.jpg

Aryian's ship exits hyperspace above Dathomir.

Odd...there are no other ships in the system...

Aryian looks down to his sensors, which are blank. He just tracked an Ion trail to the middle of nowhere? Something was not right...either Geki sent out a dummy trail, or...but he had no reason to do so.

Aryian tensed, concentrating solely on Geki, and his hatred therein. A force user would be able to feel his massive wave of dark energy flow forth, searching the entire region for him. He was not there, but as he started to loose his hold on the force, a faint glimmer caught his attention in the northern mountains.

I am here...

Curious beyond reason, he landed his ship, heeding the call. As soon as it was safe, he walked out of the ship, not sure of what he was looking for.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png