Dathomir

Tarrian Skywalker

"hmmm..." Jareth thought to himself as the two uninvited guests approached him.

One he recognized as Impious, a newly knighted sith. The other, Jareth could only assume she was his apprentice, he did not recognize.

Jareth was still waiting on Viano to answer his questions, and was somewhat upset that they were interrupted.

* Impede looked a Jareth.*

" K.."

* Impede looked down at Viper and gave her cold look. He tipped his head towards the ship and began to walk towards it. He looked striaght ahead and spoke softly and quietly.*

" See what I mean. Come we are going to see how well you are with a saber. Wait here."

* Impede walked into the ship and grabbed some trainning light sabers. He walked out and handed them out to Viper.*

" Choose the saber style you would like."

* There where two dueling sabers, double edge saber and a single saber. He waited for her to pick.*

SIG.jpg

*Viper nodded glacing over at the other Sith. Impede was right. So far what sith she had seen were..'interesting' to say the least. She focused her attention on Impious once more*

"I believe that the double edged saber looks like it can do the most damage."

She said immediately drawn to it than the single edged one.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

Mock me And I Will Strike You Down

Jareth was strong with the mental force. As such, shrinking his thoughts from view of others was a simple enough task. With the most miniscule amount of concentration, he all but disappeared from the force. What he was about to speak to his apprentice did not need to be overheard.

The sith opened a channel between his mind and the mind of the young Viano that only they could hear or understand.

"Viano, this man has disrespected me by trespassing here, and furthermore by not apologizing for it. Kill him. Leave his apprentice alive. Use whatever means necessary."

Jareth knew this task would be no easy one for his apprentice to accomplish, but he had faith in the young one's rage. He also knew that if Viano was to succeed his father, then his training must be intense, and with real fear of death.

* Impede smiled at his apprentices decision. He ignited his saber and waited for her attack. He then relized the young Vaino walking towards him.*

God damnit.....

* Impede quickly turned to Viper and pulled a needle out. He drained some blood from his arm and placed it into a capsel. He threw it to Viper and spoke to her with the force so only she could here.*

Viper, I want you to take my blood and go to Mimban. There in the temple there will be a cloning device. Use my blood to clone me. I will not follow you. Take the ship and be light.

* Impede turned to Vaino and gripped his saber.*

SIG.jpg

Viano nodded to his master. "I wish to become the greatest Sith that ever lived." With that he focused his attention on Impious. He followed with his small beady eyes the vial of blood that was handed to Viper.

The vial exploded, spewing the blood all over the ground. Viano continued to stare as the blood sizzled and totally evaporated.

"No you don't..." Viano stood there with no lightsaber. He felt naked. "You trespassed, and my Master commands me to kill you...it is done..."

Viano ran up to Impede and let out a wind of dark force energy that sent the newly knighted Sith back into a wall. He let the dark energy of his father's generation course through his veins.

viano.jpg

As Tea fades Theo becomes very angry. His master has been paused for te last week. Theo takes advantage charging with all his might. He slamsinto his master with the force of many demons. As he hit his master actually stumbles.

I am one with my anger. I feel it flowing through me.

Abaddons lifts his arms in an X-Block fashion. He feels the energy course against him.

"Good" He states cooly and without emotion as he is forced to take a step back from his normal stance. "Draw your blade, now. Use the technique you just did...use the force speed to assist your attack."

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Drawing his sith sword, Theo moved quickly and with haste. He made little mistake his he charged using the sword. As it met with his masters saber a shockwave was felt. Both sith were moved back.

Abaddon felt the force of the hit and he smiled softly beneath his cowl. A half a second later he shot forth with a significant amount of force energy ,pressing his weight on the ground and using his left hand to send force lightning against into the dirt. His body sped forward and the Sith apprentice was leveled to the ground his back sliding across the ground forming a trench the width of the mans waist.

The glow the saber illuminated Abaddons face red. He whirled it around in a couple of simple strokes for no reason at all.

"Good...but what was the difference between my strike and yours?" The Sith Master asked Theo calmly, he gestured momentarily to the newest apprentice, his eyes resting on her beauty briefly. He looked into Minuq's eyes to gauge her response before looking away.

He then turned to the attractive falleen and smiled his eyes taking in the seductive lure of her movements.

"Yes" Abaddon stated to Slaneesh's unspoke question as to wether his apprentice need see him. "Tell my apprentice he will need to meet me...We have much to catch up on, and by tommorrow at midday he had better have some proggress...I have been liberal with his training, letting him, self progress but it is time that he showed his progress...."

Abaddon turned back to Theo and Minuq, awaiting thier response.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

* Impede flew back agianst the wall and luaghed softly.*

" Hahaha."

* Impede stood up and shook off the dust. He smiled and looked at Vaino with his cold hatred eyes.*

" Just like your father. Kill before you think."

* Impede ignited his saber and was about to charge at him but then realized that Vaino did not have . Impede looked at his own saber and shook his head. He turned the saber off. He thought it would be unfiar to kill the sith so easily. Impede riased his hand and realsed a powerful force push to send Vaino flying into the sky. The boy flew in the air and hit the flore like a ship crashing into the ground from a hundred feet.*

" Run Viper!!"

SIG.jpg

Viano stood up, shaking himself off. That was quite a powerful hit... He was still getting new to the new skin. He was taller, stronger, and not in a frail four year old body. This will take some getting used to....

The sixteen year old stood up to his feet slowly, looking down behind him. In the hangar some pipes hung overhead. He stared long and carefully. Come on, burst, burst, burst... A high pitched whistle filled the air and suddenly a series of pipes in the hangar burst open all over the place spraying hot steam all around Impede.

Viano laughed a little. He ran into the steam. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow... Viano could feel Impede's presence. He flew right into him, headbutting him into the chest and tackling him into the ground.

viano.jpg

* Impede slammed hard into the ground. His chest felt warm and pain began to grow. Impede looked at Vaino who was laying on him and swung his fist at the Sith as hard as possible.*

" Get the hell of me kid."

* Vaino flew off him like a doll being thrown away. Impede stood up holding his chest and riased his hand. He lifted Vaino into the air and flicked his arm wich slammed Vaino into the wall that was close by. Impede then slamed Vaino into the steam pipes that hung from the cieling. The steam burned Vaino's skin, but no to badly. The Sith Lord slammed Vaino into another wall and did it agian and agian.*

SIG.jpg

Jareth watched as his apprentice fought valliantly. Impede also showed his worth against an unknown adversary.

From his vantage, he sent a message to the young one.

Unleash the rage of your ancestors young one. DEMAND it to follow your will, and you will be unstopable.

* Impede dropped the Sith and slammed him into the ground. Impede looked at Jareth as he stared.*

" ......."

* Impede took his saber out and ignited. He stared at the red glow of the saber.*

" Vaino, your mission was to kill. Am I correct? Well it seems your master is foolish to make a Sith kill a Sith. How pitiful. I believe you are to become a Sith. I do not wish to stand in your way. So if it is your wish to kill me. Kill me.......My Lord."

* Impede threw the saber to Vaino. He mented him to catch it to strike Impede down. Impede bowed on one knee and waited for the soon to be Lord of the Sith to kill him.*

SIG.jpg

:: After application of the appropriate alchemical treatments, Ahriman knew that only one more step remained. He left the sanctuary of his lab to enter the wild, where the sound of battle could be heard.

Upon arriving at the scene of the battle he waited for its conclusion so that he could speak to Jareth.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Jareth motioned for Ahriman to join him, and watch the fight taking place a few meters away.

"what is on your mind young one? How is your research coming along?"

Viano looked at the lightsaber in his hand. He walked over slowly to Impede, wincing in pain. He was pissed off and all he wanted was the man in front of him to die.

There had to be a trick, for someone just knighted had more mastery of the force than he did. It enraged him. It made him angry like everytime his mom left him, like how his father had been destroyed. In his mind the scenes of when his father was slaying people without mercy on the sands of the planet Dantoinne played on.

Viano knew what to do. To avenge his father. To approach his destiny.

It seemed as his hate for everything around him, everything living, increased ten fold in the room. Viano's eyes burned the rage of thousands of years of the Sith generation, bent to live on in history and time.

To Impede, Viano took a new form. To everyone else, Viano stayed in his regular appearance. The force manipulated itself around him to make himself look likes his father. Barohm Zar stood before Darth Impede, and Barohm Zar bent down to look at him -- although he was just an illusion.

The old Sith Master, long dead, reached out and bit right into Impede's neck. Impede fell to the ground, a searing hole in the middle of his neck. Viano looked up and dropped the lightsaber and walked away, the illusion of Barohm Zar fading.

He approached his master and bowed to one knee, careful to show every ounce of respect.

"I have completed your task..."

viano.jpg

"Please, excuse me for a second Ahriman" Jareth spoke as he turned to Viano.

"Very nicely executed young one. Your dedication, and obedience will be rewarded in due time."

Jareth turned to the pile of flesh that had once been Impede, and smirked.

"Perhaps one of his clones will learn some respect and honor. I seriously doubt it though.

"Now, Ahriman....where were we?"

Edited by Guest

((OOC: Umm Viper is gone. Nice try though. ))

* Before Impede hit the ground he spoke his last words to what he thought was BZ.*

" Im sorry.....Im sorry you couldnt watch your son grow to be a powerful Sith."

* With that Impede hit the ground as his eyes rolled back into his head.*

SIG.jpg

I sense that yet another lesion preventing the Sith from attaining glory has been removed. However, I am curious as to how he found this place, perhaps we should check our ships for tracking devices. Anyhow, I digress.

Sith Lord, I require some of your blood for an alchemical experiment I am working on.

MGw9G2u.jpg