Mos Eisley - Tatooine

Tarrian Skywalker

Lobo didn't have much else going for him at the moment. And he was surprised these suckers were willing to pay anything for just drawing a weapon. The Doshan actually didn't seem half bad.

"Alright leatherface, you've got yourself a deal. What do we do first?"

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

The cunning mindof Bles took insult to the reaction he got out of the creature but shrugged it aside. It would not do well toanger their newest member, no matter what lower species he was.

"First we get out of here and some place to train. Foolow me and my ship will take us. When we get onboard, do not mind thw human and Twi'lek in the rom, just tell them to get out and to go to one of the cells. Tell them Master Trium wanted them to. Then scan your eye on the pad next to the door and make yourself at home. I wil be piloting."

Bles walks to his ship followed by Raus and Lobo. The Doshan warrior goes tothecokcpit, Lobo heads to the other room, and Raus heads to his room. He could hear Viper and Falcon move to the cells with complaints. He loved inferior species.

(To Sullust)

Darth-Garou.jpg

Lobo could leave the Odin for now, but he definitely wasn't leaving his prized position. His modified speeder bike roared up the ramp of the ship. Lobo put his sunglasses on, and entered the designated room. He noticed the two slaves,

"Make yourselves useful, and shine my bike."

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Rauschenberg enters the ship behind Bles. He glances back at Lobo grudgingly as the creature had no manners. None the less he seemed that he would be a great asset to his cause.

Upon entering his room he heard a clanking and poked his head out of his door. He sees Lobo bringing his speeder up into the ship. Rauschenberg gives a quick shake of his head in displeasure, but keeps to himself and heads up to the cockpit to see Bles take the ship out of the atmosphere.

Rausch.jpg

DJO

Faust pulls himself into the Cantina, pausing to look up at a Holonet transmission being displayed, outlining the complete annhilation of Kashyyyk. Outwardly shaking his head, he conceals a self-satisfied half smirk.

Brushing some loose sand that accumliated on his trench coat onto the floor, Faust hops onto a barstool next to one of the bar's lovelier patrons. Ordering a vodka, Faust turns to the patron sitting next to him.

"Reagan," he states, "you're looking well." His tone is collliquial, as conversing about the weather, but despite not having seen her for a month, this is Faust at his most sentimental. He reaches into his coat and pulls out a deep red flower, obtained from an exotics merchant in the market. Though just an ordinary rose, for Tatooine's harsh climate it was a verifiable rarity on this sunblasted planet. Wordlessly, he hands it to her.

"Sorry I couldn't contact you. I've been under contract with a very stringent employer and it was a sensitive matter. Can't really talk about it though." He stretches and cracks his knuckles, eyes scanning the bar for signs of trouble or danger. "How have you been?"

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Reid looked at the door and left the Cantina.

"I am the lone one...I wander endlessly helping out the poor."

"I am the soldier...I want to run away...and stop killing."

"I am the assassin...I work for good...wiping away evil."

Three fates interact...

Three fates cross...

Three fates make...

The Tales of a Hero

A comm reaches the Bhelliom, giving Faust an urgent transmission. Though he feels heart sick about leaving Reagan right away, he has his job to do.

"Sorry, luv," he mutters, squaring his coat, "but duty calls..."

He gets up and starts towards the door, stops, turns around, give Reagan a full kiss on the lips, then hurries out.

A short time later, the Bhelliom blasts into space.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

* Dark and cool the night air run though his claok, he feels the cold desert wind on his face, the only lights on are the cantina's a a finat music can ne heard as a band plays music. As Jeng walks to the front door a man walks by which seems to be on a mission of some sort, with a pasting look at each others eyes meet as they past. The Sith Lord enter's the bar and take a seat near the middle of the bar. Looking over the area he sees many faces. Not one does he know, "As it really beeen this long". He grabs the attention of the bartender. " Give me a drink anything with a kick of spice, make it quick ". He sits in his chair, looking for anyone to speak with. *

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

**The dark figure entered into the Cantina; within his dark robe he had hidden a dagger and a vibro-sword. He moved to the far end into a deep dark corner, he placed the dagger on the table and called over the tender and ordered himself a few glasses of dry hard beer. Gulping down the first two, his crimson blood eyes circled the bar, as he slowly pulled the bar tender closer to him. He grabbed the dagger with his right hand, and pulled the clerk's hair back, and put the blade on his neck.**

"You should never work in a dirty place like this, you fiend!"

**The blade's tip entered into the flesh to the left of Altec, the blood sounded excellent as it hit the floor. He moved the knife with one clean slice on the man's neck. The lifeless body was carried over the bar table and onto the ground beside Tec.**

"Pure stupidity, I actually feel sorry for him." **Altec muttered to himself, as he started on his third glass.**

Altec.jpg

Xentar Kentam's small ship exited hyperspace. He landed it just outside of the small cantina. He scanned the bar with his ship's sensors and found it mostly empty. Perfect.

The Sith Lord left the ship and walked into the cantina. He looked around. There was one man there by name of Altec Lansing. He had apparently just killed the bartender.

Xentar walked up to the man and said, "I am on an errand for the Dark Lord of the Sith, Kakuto Ryu. I must kill you."

He then stepped back and activated his dark red lightsaber blade. He held it near Altec's face, waiting for him to make a mistake and be killed.

XentarSig2-1.png

**Altec looked over the man curiously, he sat pondering his answer. Altec could do two things, one that would get him kill for sure, but if the risk need be taken, then take the risk. He spoke.**

"I wish not to die, nor be under your Lord's bad side. Please, take the rest of this drink, that is all!"

**Altec moved from the stool and exited the Cantina. He pushed a few key combinations and blasted off towards space.**

Altec.jpg

Piro Ritt entered the atmosphere of Tatooine and landed outside Mos- Eisly's Cantina. He jumped out his his X-Wing clad in his Mandalorian armor and four lightsbaers. He sensed the prescene of his former apprentice and wlaked into the Cantina. Piro notice Xentar had threatend a man who had just ran off. Piro approached Xentar and spoke to him.

"Xentar, I'm giving you a proposal. You are to serve me as a Cultist in the Cult in honor of Blood, War, and Gore. Accept, or be killed, and you know I can do it, because I trained you."

Piro paused, and then began infroming his former apprentice even further.

"If you accept, you are to first find a worthy sacrifice to the Blood God, Khorne. You are then to present the offering to him in person, and scalp the skull in front of him. There will be a ritual where you shall become a cultist and serve under me, the Master Cultist. If he finds the sacrifice unworthy, he will kill you."

OOC: Now, is it like a Sith Lord to want to kill someone and then just watch him walk out?

IC: Xentar gave a confused look at his old Master. Supposedly, his master wanted him to join some sort of cult. Mixed feelings of hate and rage and indecision pulsed through Xentar's body.

He was a Sith. He had trained long and hard to become a Sith. Why was his instructor now asking him to leave the Sith to which he belonged and join some cult? Futhermore, why did he threaten to kill him if he did not agree?

No. This was all wrong. This was not the strong Piro that Xentar had come to know. This man in front of him was weak and mutinous. He was scum. Xentar didn't know him.

"Piro Ritt," he spoke. "I am a Sith Lord. If you decide to kill me, then do so quickly. I will not resist. If you kill me, I will become more powerful than you. I will be cloned, and I will alert Kakuto that you have become a traitor to the Sith. He will then kill you. You can't win."

He spoke his words with not just arrogance, but respect as well as a cold truth and defiance. No matter what, Piro would not get away with this.

XentarSig2-1.png

Piro could tell Xentar thought he would be leaving the Sith, he was wrong.

"Xentar, you are not leaving the Sith, you are only killing for someone else as well as the Sith. And besides, Khorne is a good friend of Kakuto."

Xentar relaxed slightly. Piro wasn't here to impose quite a change as he had origionally thought. This was an interesting shift of information.

"But, Master, how am I supposed to serve two factions? The way I see it...I need to focus more on the Sith until I have a standing in their order. I am currently on a mission from Kakuto himself in which I will gain battle experience. Maybe after I finish I'll join. Right now, I am not ready," he decided.

He waited for a reply. Surely his old Master would understand. Xentar was still testing new ground, treading uncharted waters as it was...he didn't need one more thing to think about. Not yet, anyway.

But the fact that he could stay with the Sith and work directly for his Master was intriguing. He promised himself that when he deemed himself ready, he would indeed look into this cult. But now was not that time.

XentarSig2-1.png

"See, this 'faction I am requesting you to join is not a faction, it is a cult. Think of it as an order from me to help Khorne and I. And I can order you, I've been a lord longer."

Piro paused for a second.

"I understand that you can not join now, that is fine. When you are ready, come find me on Selonia. The temple will either be in construction or finished by the time you are ready."

Piro walked out and entered his ship The Black Hawk, where he left for Courascant, where he would find some one to kill for his Master.

Xentar nodded and watched his former Master blast away off into space. Well, that had gone well. It looked like he didn't have as much choice as he thought, but at least he wasn't joining right away.

He, too, left in his own ship, going somewhere to kill someone. Altec Lansing had gotten away like the coward that he was. Not even a fight there. Maybe he should try a different approach next time.

The ship entered hyperspace for an undecided destination.

XentarSig2-1.png

• 1 month later...

*Arkady lands his shuttle and heads for the nearest cantina, deciding to lay low and case Mos Eisley before deciding upon any course of action. He slides into a dark corner booth with his Correllian ale and sips it sparingly, using his enhanced vision to watch the other patrons.*

What about the Hutts? I'm sure they're still a power in these parts...

Renn's Warwitch appears from hyperspace, and lands in one of the docking bays at Mos Eisley, kicking up dust in the faces of the poor saps who weren't covering their faces. He leaves his ship alone, and heads for the pseudo-famous Mos Eisley Cantina.

Even before he opened the door, he could hear the band of Biths blaring away at their instruments. As he entered and let his eyes adjust to the darkness, he scanned the crowd for a certain kind of character--kept to himself, in a corner booth, with eyes and ears clearly alert for every detail.

He finds the type, alright: a human male tending a quickly-evaporating glass of liquid sitting in a modestly shadowed booth. He orders a drink from the bartender, then sits back, enjoying the liquor casually.

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

The Howling Runner landed at the Mos Eisley Cantina. Piccolo loathed his home planet, and being back here always made him irritable. He especially hated this dump of a bar. He sincerely hoped Garandos didn't still work here, for the wookiee's sake. Piccolo didn't know what this Arkady fellow looked like. He motioned for Will to take a seat near the center of the bar where they could be easily seen.

There's no doubt he'll recognize me.

*Arkady sees the duo enter the bar, and rises, walking over to them with glass in hand.*

'Piccolo, I assume? My name is Arkady Suul. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.'

*The fledgling assassin extends his free hand.*

Piccolo gripped the man's hand, and sat down once again. Piccolo eyed the man from beneath his helmet. The man seemed good at hiding his emotions, Piccolo was unable to read much from him. The bounty hunter's filtered voice spoke,

"I am indeed Piccolo, and this is my associate Will. If you don't mind, I'd prefer to dispense with the pleasantries and get to business. Why have you requested this meeting?"

*Arkady grins, the smile looking out of place on his scarred face.*

'Well, I guess I'm relatively new to this neck of the woods, and I could do with familiarising myself before I strike out alone. I have considerable experience as an assassin, though not in this area, so I would like to pay somebody for the privilege of allowing me to tag along, if you will, for a period of time. I'm useful in a fight, and I won't get in your way. But I do need a man of your experience to show me the ropes, and so I would be very grateful. What do you say?'

Piccolo thought for a moment. With all the new recruits in the organization he really had his hands full. He was almost angry Arkady had claimed this was a potential business meeting, when in reality he just wanted Piccolo's help. However, he had to acknowledge the man's intelligence in picking Piccolo as the one to approach. Piccolo was not so heartless as his fellow hunters. If things went well, Arkady could be a valuable ally. His decision made, the hunter spoke,

"I will allow you to accompany me on operations. I will take any help you give during these missions as payment. The only problem is, right now there are no active hunts I am participating in. There can be a considerable period between missions, so you may have to be patient."

How ironic.

Piccolo knew Keiran well, and having an excuse to kill the Jedi would be all the more glorious. The Armada had reported his presence at the Palace, so that seemed like a good place to start.

"We have an assignment coincidentally. Do you want to go in my ship, or take your own?"

*Arkady strokes his scar, musing.*

'I'd like to accompany you in your ship, if possible. I had a vessel rigged for combat in the Corporate Sector, but it was destroyed by a rather recalcitrant mark. All I have now is a Lambda-class shuttle, hardly combat-worthy.'

"Alright then. First we will speak with Wyhl about this. I know Keiran helped out during the battle."

Piccolo guided them into the Howling Runner. It was a tight fit, and with only two seats Arkady was forced to stand.

"I'd hold on tight if I were you."

Piccolo piloted the ship over the dunes of Tatooine, and headed for the Hutt Palace.