Mos Eisley - Tatooine

Tarrian Skywalker

Piccolo burst out of the rubble with ease. Airleas began to pull him away from the battle. As he left, Piccolo spoke to Impede,

"We will meet again. Next time you won't be so lucky."

Piccolo followed Lianahan to the ship yard.

"I thought Jedi were known for their patience. But you are right, we have wasted too much time here. We will both go in my ship, it will be faster."

The Howling Runner headed for Space.

John leaned back off the table rather dejectedly, "I was much hoping for a bit more blood and damage... Pity," he mumbled underneath his breath.

Turning back around, John headed for the outskirts of Tatooine. He sensed, yet another brimming hopeful, the last one on his little journey of search and evaluate.

Returning to the vessel, sending a comm to Simbera, "Apprentice, bring the hopefuls for a little tour of this rat hole in the galaxy. I feel yet another force sentient Sith potential in the desert."

Waiting for them to come, as the group shoveled out he led them onto the streets outside of Mos Eisley, to see the rest of Tatooine.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

What's the big deal anyway? It's just sand, sun and bantha poodoo. What's to see? Nevertheless, Kivuli did as ordered. He probaly knows what he's talking about.

Anger and Hatred are the fuel. Rage is the spark. The result is the inferno of the Sith.

* Impede sighed and looked at the bounty hunter.*

" Man! Cant any thing go right?"

* Impede flicked his hand to knock down the Bounty Hunter. Impede looked up and saw a chandelier. He fliped up into the air and landed on the hanging light. Impede grapsed onto the the cold chrome and held tight. He ignited his saber again and cut the chandelier. It began to fall toawrds the ground.As so as the cieling that the chandelier was attached to. Before it hit the ground Impede luanched off and landed near the bar. He took out a detination pack and stuck it unber the bar table. Impede was getting impactient.*

" If you all do not wish to die leave the catina."

SIG.jpg

Mike saw the chandelier coming down towards him.

Who the hell would put a chandelier in a dive like this? He thought.

He braced his feet against the bar, and used the muscles in his legs, along with the Force, to propel himself along the floor, out of the path of the falling object, then using his momentum to roll backwards onto his feet, his vibroblade still in his hand.

He hears Impede's ultimatum, Mike just laughed.

"Wow, rather sporting of you. Most Sith would actually fight, but you just knock me down, using the force, and then just toss a det-pack on the table and tell us to bugger off. I expected more from a Sith. Luckily for you, I have a bounty to take in."

Mike turned on his heel and walked out the door, as he did so, he reached out with his mind, connecting with Rane. He implanted the thought in his long time friend's head.

Meet me at my ship

Then, almost as an afterthought, he grasped the mind of the head Hutt trooper, adding a bit of aggression to him, and a bit more of an itch to his trigger finger.

The Sith would have even more trouble escaping what ever the Hutt's had in mind for him, now.

With that final thought in his mind, Mike stepped over the ruins of the door and into the cooling twilight of the twin suns setting.

He made his way through the streets to his ship, the Shadow Rider

He went inside and poured himself a drink, waiting for Rane to show up.

BHMikebanner1.jpg

Rane Scando rolls away as the light fixture hits the ground and breaks into a million pieces. All the bounty hunter had done was come for a drink, and this was the result. As Scando draws his own blaster pistol, he wonders why people simply can't act civilized anymore. With a scowl, Scando rolls back into sight and takes two shots at the troublesome Sith. The first blaster shot hits the Sith in the right knee, the second shot rockets past the Sith, and strikes a machine behind the bar. The machine explodes, spraying fire everywhere. As he rises to his feet, Scando considers killing the interfering Sith, but decides against it. Scando leaves as the blazing fire engulfs the bar.

As the bounty hunter makes his way to his ally's ship, a man runs up to him. Scando recognizes him as the owner of the hangar where the Raptor is docked. The man looks afraid.

"F-F-Faust..."

"Y-Y-Your ship..."

The man gulps some air.

"The girl..."

Scando curses, draws his blaster, and shoots the hangar's owner. Before the man even hits the ground, Scando is off in the direction of his ally's ship. The bounty hunter races up the Shadow Rider's landing ramp, and heads straight for the ship's controls, where he finds his ally drinking.

Rane Scando takes a seat next to Bounty Hunter Mike.

"Faust has her. We've got to go to Coruscant."

Mike heard Rane's words, and immediately went to the cockpit, finishing his drink with a single gulp.

"Okay, one small thing first."

He walked over to the computer console, which was linked to the comm equipment. He sliced into the hangar computers quite easily. These sort of places didn't usually have any proper protection from this sort of thing.

He checked through the landing records over the past few days, and found where Impede's ship was berthed, verifying it with the visual data of a hooded man leaving the ship, which was supplied via the security holocams.

The whole operation had taken him all but a few minutes, but time was short.

He wouldn't have time to get out and walk to the landing pad.

He engage the repulsorlifts of the Shadow Rider and zoomed over Mos Eisley. When he reached the landing pad, he engaged the auto-hover function and raced to the weapons closet, grabbing a detonation pack.

He then sprinted to the ship egress, leaping from it, and right onto the Night Shade.

He hid the det-pack under the port wing, close to the ship power plant.

This particular model was very sensitive, and would go off with any tampering, even from the Force. The only way to disable it was via a code, which Mike set as a 256 character code. He didn't even think he could disarm it, if he had to.

He engaged the mag-lock and armed the explosive. Ten minutes to kaboom time.

He then used the force to propel him back up onto the ramp of his ship, and raced back into the cockpit.

Rane looked at him quizzically.

"Just a little surprise for our friend back at the bar."

Mike then gunned the engines and headed for space.

Once they were clear of the gravity well, the ship leapt into Hyperspace, leaving the desert planet of Tatooine behind.

BHMikebanner1.jpg

* Impede layed in the fire that made a wall around him. He stood up and looked at the fire that was spreading. He limped down from his knee. HIs eyes lowered down and stoped at his bloody knee. He closed his eyes and gripped his knee tight. He concentrated and opened his eyes again. His knee healed as did his armor that was broken to. Impede kicked his leg to make sure it was alright. Impede stood back up straight and glanced at the exit. He lifted the detinator and then looked at the hutt soldiers. Impede sighed.*

" Thanks Bounty Hunter. You saved me alot of time. Now about you Hutts. I dont want a bounty on me so Ill have to keep you alive."

* Impede raised his hand and lifted the men. He sended them out the door ,through the fire safely and sended them across the streets. He placed them down safely. Impede lifted the detinator and pressed the button.

[slow Motion]

With a loud niose the fire grew slow and then began to grow large. Impede used his force speed and began to run towards the door. Still clutching his saber, he looked back to see the fire following him. Bottles began to explode from the alcohol. People flew and burned while they screamed in agony. A rodain tried to run out but it was to late. The fire began to catch up. With the sonic wave, it launched Impede outside of the bar and sended him hard on to the dirt.

[Normal]

Impede coughed blood and rolled over. He looked at the entrance and saw the fire began to rise out. Impede opened his eyes wide and crawled to pull him self up. He ran towards his ship as the catina exploded. Impede looked at the hutt associates. They laid on the ground unconcious as Impede felt an urge to kill the hutts but instead Impede reached into his pocket and pulled out credits. About 500 K. He left a little note attached to it -

Here is half for the Catina. I will deliver the other half to your all greatfull Master.

* Impede headed for his ship. But then his ship exploded and sending Impede back flipping high into the air. Impede landed on the ground and hit his head. He laid there bloody on the ground. He laid up and looked at his burning ship.*

" Aww.....Come on!! "

* Impede pulled a comm out and sended a message to Some friends. After he was done he seem how pulled him self up.(

" Whyl's place should be close. I hope he has a medic."

* Impede limped his way to his palace.*

SIG.jpg

Simbera had not long finished following his master's last orders when he was issued new ones. It annoyed him, gave him a feeling of being jerked around, however he knew better than to bite back at his master; it was better to store the anger, so he could call on it for strength later, when he would need it in battle.

He swung his head around slowly to look at those he was supposed to take to his master. He gave a slight grunt before saying in a belittling tone "Alright, you lot, my master wishes you to follow me to him. He apparently senses Sith presence in the desert, and for some unknown reason requires your presence." he pauses, savours the feeling of the slight insult, found it quite tasty, but only a small nibble of what it could be, before continuing "I am to take you immediately. Follow me."

He rises from his sitting position, and without much of a look back, slinks off swiftly accross the desert, the others trailing close behind.

Soon after, he reached his master, and, tapping him on the shoulder he greeted him "We are here as you requested, master. What do you command of me now?"

Garandos and a few bar-hands begin to clean up the mess. The Wookiee makes a quick mental note to either charge, or kill, those who had messed up his cantina.

• 1 month later...

The Shadow Strike came out of hyperspace above the small backwater planet.

As it glided down through the atmosphere, the pilot, Mike Attard, directed the sleek craft towards the Mos Eisley Spaceport. As the ship flew over the city, Mike spotted a small landing pad which still bore burn marks, remembering it fondly as the berth which held the Night Shade, a ship which he destroyed on his last visit here.

The ship floated in to land in another berth, Mike stood up and went to the egress hatch, exitting the ship and heading into the infamous cantina.

He moved to a table and sat down, ordering a Randoni Yellow Plague from the bartender. He sat waiting for his fellow hunters to join him.

BHMikebanner1.jpg

A battered Corellian YT-2400 light freighter emerges out of hyperspace above Tatooine. The freighter immediately heads to the surface of the arid planet, and heads to the spaceport known as Mos Eisley. The freighter lands on the outskirts of the spaceport, and Salus Monn exits. The Shistavanen Wolfman heads, by foot, to the Mos Eisley Cantina. After entering the cantina, Monn orders a drink, Corellian beer, and finds a booth in the back.

Monn's roaming eyes eventually settle on Mike Attard.

newsiggg2.png

Garandos serves the two new customers. The Wookiee then continues to check out two beautiful Twi'lek slaves in the corner.

*Kirlocca, awoken out of his mental state. Kirlocca stood for a second out side of the bar, to collect his thoughts.*

I had died...on hoth...in the middle of open war...I was stupid...and sat in the middle of a war. Well...that's a thing un-heard of.

*Kirlocca then pushed his thoughts aside and walked into the bar. He could tell that alot of scum came here. He was already taller then most people in the bar, expect the bar tender himself, who was a wookiee. Kirlocca then walked in and sat down in a booth by himself and just watched people move and make conection with each other...*

The Harmatia gently glided through the skies above Tatooine, and with a slight thud Tekkan set the YT-2000 down in an empty landing spot. Soon the landing ramp lowered and after Tekkan walked off he pressed a button on his left gauntlet, causing the ramp to raise itself and it's defenses to be armed. He made his way through the hussle and bussle of the spaceport at his normal methodical pace, appearing completely oblivious to everything around him. Quite the contrary, for all his senses were working at peak efficiency looking...listening...tasting...feeling for any immediate danger. Having sensed none, the young hunter entered the cantina and rammed into a quite cocky Rodian. Having knocked him to the ground, the Rodian began shouting insults and threats at Tekkan in Huttese, but he was silenced when the hunter threw aside one part of his trenchcoat, revealing a weapon the insulter didn't want to have any part of. The Rodian quickly left and the rogue moved his trenchcoat back into it's original place.

"Too easy," he murmured to himself.

Just like outside, he seemed aloof to the world around him, but he intently focused on all in the cantina, scanning his eyes looking for any trouble. And find trouble it did, for his eyes fell upon a Shistavanen male, burning a hole with his glare into his fellow bounty hunter, Mike Attard. Taking a seat in front of the bounty hunter, Tekkan ordered a drink and casually placed his hand on the grip of his blaster, just incase any trouble would present itself. He calmly looked over at Mike.

"It appears you have a fan," he said motioning with his eyes to the Shistavanen sitting in the corner, "or somebody that wants you dead."

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

A sleek TIE Defender dropped out of hyperspace and made it's way to Mos Eisley Spaceport. Patch touched the starfighter down beside Tekkan's YT-2000 and made his way to the Mos Eisley Cantina. With his rifle slung over his shoulder and his holdout blasters holstered at his hips, Patch allowed his eyes to drift over the crowd, until he saw BHM and Tekkan sitting in a booth. Patch made his way to the bar and ordered a lomin ale. He was about to stand up and join BHM and Tekkan until he noticed Tekkan fingering his blaster and his eyes darting between BHM and a Shistavanen in a seperate booth.

"Interesting..."

Patch didn't remove himself from the bar stool and simply sat while nurturing his drink down, he kept himself ready and inconspicuous in-case something occured, it would be simple for him to draw his blasters. The sniper rifle would be too impractacle at this short range.

Mike smiled at Tekkan's comment, eyeing the wolf man right back, sizing the possible opponent up.

Five minutes ago, the sentient had very little chance of attacking him and surviving. Now, with his two new recruits close by, the being had an ice cube's chance on Nkllon.

His hand closed around the potent alchoholic drink, a favourite of his, and he raised the glass to his lips, taking a long swig and savouring the flavour, never taking his eyes off the Shistavanen, sizing up the being, and preparing for anything.

BHMikebanner1.jpg

A few moments later a Twi'lek girl walked to the table and delivered his drink, and with a quick smile and the handing over of a few credits, the girl just as quickly walked away. Tekkan casual turned his head, which looked like he was doing so to get a good look at the Twi'lek from behind, but in reality he was scanning the bar around him...though the view from behind her wasn't that bad. He quickly noted Patch sitting at the bar and out of the corner of his eye he saw his other senior hunter, Rane Scando, make his entrance. Before the hunter joined the two, Tekkan spoke to Mike.

"So what's the plan boss, sit and wait or bring the fight to him?"

He raised his glass to his mouth and down the alcoholic beverage in one swig. The rogue was never really a big drinker, but he figured in a possible bar fight it couldn't hurt to feel a little numb.

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

*Kirlocca sat in a conner and watched activity from a far. He could do nothing more...He took a moment to let the force flow through him...tell him things...*

...What's that...I feel something coming...almost like a storm. Yet at the same time...it feels somewhat warm...like at the center of it all...it is not evil.

*Kirlocca took a quick glance at the door. He took all of the right measurements, just in case of escape or a fight.*

The Night of Vengence exits hyperspace, and it's owner relizes that he beat the other members of his group there. So he sets down and waits. He scans the bar and picks up several humans, a Givin, two Gotals, a Bothan and a Wookie.

"That would probably be Kirlocca," he thought. His ship recognized at least two of the humans--Rane Scando and BHM. The owner of the ship bit his lip, "Let's see if they recognize my ship, or find out who I am when I enter the bar. I hope they don't decide they want to start a fight."

He leaned back in his seat and waited for the other party members, including the one who had directed him here. "This could get intersting."

The Ysalamiri in the back of the ship squealed. He glanced back at the three of them and smiled. He walked back and mounted a nutrient frame and one of the creatures on his jet pack. He tried to get used to the extra weight, and hoped he was still capable of fighting with it on.

The Wookie Slayer lands next to Shadows ship. Bles and Kitt walks out of the ship and toward Shadow.

"Kitt, you go with Shadow. I will be right there."

He walks intp Shadows aship and grabs a nurtient backpack. He places 2 ysalimiri in it and closes the lid. He picks up his bowcaster and walks into the cantina.

Bles sees Kirlocca at the bar and he walks over to him. He quietly speaks to Kirlocca

"Come with us calmly. We don't want to make a scene. There are bounty hunters here for you. Those four hunters over there. They have come to claim the bounty on your head. come with us. We have one of your friends with us, Kitt. "

Bles looks around the bar quickly noting the weapons on most of the individuals.

Darth-Garou.jpg

ShadowFett followed Bles in, with Kitt beside him, a little in front. He glanced at Rane impercebtably through his helmet, and then at BHM. He walked up to the Wookie, Kirlocca and listened to Bles' words.

He moved silently, powering up his Tenloss disruptor rifle. He noticed Kirlocca flinch as he came in range of the Ysalamiri's anti-Force bubble. When he reached Bles, he turned around and gazed at the inhabitants of the bar, of which most of them he had recently seen on Rattatak.

But he reamined perfectly calm, and placed his left hand on his right forearm, standing slightly leaned back, but with his head slightly forward. It made him look perfectly relaxed, although in an instant he could be firing his Tenloss.

Patch sat at the bar, on his barstool, continuing to sip his drink. He observed as two bounty hunters came in, one with a oversized jetpack on his back. The pair began speaking with a wookie, one of them drawing a disruptor rifle.

"Once again... Mos Eisley proves to be THE place for drama"

Patch casually continued to drink, orienting himself towards the newly forming drama, making sure the pair could not connect him to BHM or Scando. Knowing that if a brawl started, it was best he remained an invisibile player.

Mike smiled once more at Tekkan's comments.

"No, I sense no danger from him. Merely..." Mikes eyes narrowed as he tried to pinpoint what he felt from the being "Curiosity?"

Mike saw several Black Sun operatives enter the Cantina, approaching a tall Wookiee in the corner of the bar, he simply looked on. He may well be working with Black Sun soon, it wouldn't be a good gesture to steal one of their bounties.

He ordered another drink from the bar. Now that his new recruits were here, he could have some fun. A devilish smile creeped across his face.

"Tekkan, have you ever been in a bar fight before?"

BHMikebanner1.jpg

*Kitt looked at his friend. He could feel what he was thinking, cause of the Ysalamiri that Blacksun had brought with them to so that Kirlocca would not give them any trouble.*

Ysalamiri...that won't stop him. He is much faster then them, even without the force. Kirlocca is very good with a lightsaber...Priod!

*Kitt couldn't do much, but keep his eye open, just in case.*

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

*Kirlocca looked up to see some guys, with guns surounding him. He put his legs up on the table and put his hands behind his head, showing them that it was mere child play.*

"What kind of bounty is on my head?"

I would also like to know if the sith put it on me, since I am the biggest danger to them right now...

Bles sits down next to Kirlocca. His eyes behind his mask look around and eyeballed the four bounty hunters looking their way. He seemed to have seen their pictues on some wanted posters. He might eventually at some point try and collect them, but that was for another time.

"There is a wanted alive bounty on your head. The Sith have put it out for around 10,000 credits. They seem to find you valuable. They see you as their biggest threat. You are the most powerful Jedi they have found, besides Mes Tisserand. Will you come with us and your friend."

Bles flips the weapons safety off. He could feel anticipation growing in all the customers in the bar. He may need to fry some alien scum if a bar fight erupts. He hopes nothing interupts this hunt. He lived for the hunt. He always lived for the hunt. It was the most exciting thing in the galaxy for him.

Darth-Garou.jpg

Tekkan too returned Mike's comment with a sly and mischievous grin.

"You name it, and I've started a brawl there."

Once more he looked over his shoulder at the two bounty hunter's forming next to a Wookiee, a surprisingly relaxed Wookiee at that. One of them was baring an oversized Jet Pack, one that emanated a strange tingling sensation, like something was being taken away. He shrugged it off as the drink he ordered and in returned signaled the waitress for another one. When it finally arrived to him he downed the shot in one gulp.

"Why, got something planned?"

That sly smirk once again forming across his face.

TekkanRaas.jpg

ShadowFett turned towards the wookie, "We were sent by Ob Ordeena."

He watched the wookie's body language to try to guess what he was thinking. Unsuccessful, he readied his gun. He had heard that Kirlocca could fight even without the Force, but he still couldn't block shots without it to warn him.

All this while he had been listening to BHM and Tekkan Raas' coversation. He had to be wary of them as well. Things could get ugly pretty fast, but BHM had recently contacted Black Sun with a proposition for an alliance. He hoped they wouldn't throw that chance away.

Byt Fett stood ready, out of range of the wookie's blade, but still with an eye on Rane and the others.