Mos Eisley - Tatooine

Tarrian Skywalker

The veteran bounty hunter deliberately misinterprets the female smuggler's question.

"What is it with me? Huh? What's up with me? Let me think for a second. The other members of the elite mercenary unit and I just destroyed the Black Sun's citadel not too long ago, I personally killed Piccolo and his sidekick. I went to the Last Call, had a few drinks, remembered that you existed, and decided to track you down. And here I am. What is it with you?"

Vash landed his TIE Defender, and entered the Cantina. The Shi'ido was looking for work, he'd been out of the game for too long. Observing the Cantina patrons, he noticed little of interest. Still, perhaps if he waited around long enough something would come his way.

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

Avararda expertly piloted the ship into the cantina's docking bay. Lowering the power on the thrusters, he told 77-LL, his war droid companion, to guard the ship.

The last thing we need is my ship getting stolen he thought.

Avararda moved toward the cantina with a purpose. Striding through the doors, he headed right for the bartender.

"You know where I can get some work?" he asked the bartender.

Waiting for an answer, he took a seat at the bar. His shirt was a dull white, with pants that showed the same color. His vibrosword hung in its sheath on Vars right side, while a small blaster pistol rested in a holster on the other side. His short brown hair was messy, not having landed in days.

"Can I get and ale over here too? Oh, whattya got for food?"

The 'tender comes over with an ale, and says "nothin' for free if you aint got no creds. As for work, I got something for yeh. Go over and talk to that girl over there. Yeah, here. Here names Reagan. If yeh come back alive, I'll give yeh something."

Var smiles at the challenge, but saw what she did to the newcomer. He doesnt want to underestimate his "opponent" and doesnt want to die either. Slowly approaching the one called Reagan, he says "Hullo"

Rane Scando sighs and shakes his head from side to side. Under the table, the veteran bounty hunter reaches down and unclasps the strap holding his blaster pistol in place. With a flick of his arm, Scando could send the table flying and send a few blaster bolts at the creature who was saying hello to Reagan McGreggor. Scando, his firing hand gripping the handle of his blaster pistol, decides to see how the beautiful smuggler reacts before sealing the creature's fate.

Edited by Guest

Vash watched the proceedings behind his orange tinted sunglasses. There was a strong temptation here to involve himself, even though he found you tend to live longer if you mind your own business. Vash despised when humans felt the need to show off their inferior talents, especially just to show off for a girlfriend. Nonetheless Vash kept quiet sipping his water. Vash had no desire to spill blood this day.

He did not even bother to rest his hand on his blaster. If trouble came his way, Vash's Shi'ido reflexes would take care of it. No human could out do him in a blaster deul. Vash had yet to encounter a creature of any species that could draw faster than him.

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

As the moments pass by, Rane Scando relaxes his grip on his blaster pistol. Shaking his head and chuckling softly, the veteran bounty hunter uses his free hand to pull out his personal communicator. After flipping a switch on the device and pressing a few buttons, Scando sends a message to Tekkan Raas, the youngest member of the mercenary unit. After sending the message, Scando puts the device away and returns his attention to Reagan McGreggor, Jim Glokic, and the creature that has walked over to their table uninvited.

Avararda finishes his walk to the table. "Erm, Hey."

"Whaddya want kid" Reagan askes. Better watch myself. The other one looks dangerous too Var thought. Completing his task, he backs away slowly, knowing that turning his back may be his death. I dont wanna die today.

Returning to the bartender, Avararda says "Its done, and I remain alive. My credits please." The bartender, not thinking the new one called Avararda could do that. His face twisted into confusion, not knowing weather to attack or not. Finally, he made his decision. Pulling out his blaster, the 'tender said "Forget the creds. I aint givin' them to yeh." Var quickly unsheathed his vibroblade, looking around for help before encountering his enemy. He had to much ground to cover because he only had his blade, his enemy using the blaster had the advantage. Hopefully someone will help me he thought.

Suddenly, the blaster was shot out of the baretender's hands. There, in the doorway, stood Reideran Okass. His Mandalorian battle suit gleamed with light. "You shoot that kid, I shoot you," he said, spinning his dual blasters around and then pointing them at the bartender.

"I am the lone one...I wander endlessly helping out the poor."

"I am the soldier...I want to run away...and stop killing."

"I am the assassin...I work for good...wiping away evil."

Three fates interact...

Three fates cross...

Three fates make...

The Tales of a Hero

From out of nowhere, a little Jawa appears. With eyes glowing with feverish delight, the little Jawa produces a little metal pipe, and slams it against the back of the Mandalorian armored man's right knee, sending the Mandalorian armored man crashing forwards. Chuckling, the little Jawa then disappears. As this happens, Garandos the Wookiee, bartender and part owner of the Mos Eisley spaceport's most notorious cantina, pulls out a large thick slab of heavy rubber, and slams it against Avararda as the silly individual was looking around. Avararda's weapon goes flying, a hustler picks it up and it disappears beneath the hustler's long cloak, and Garandos jumps over the bar and gives the silly individual another whack with the slab of rubber. After picking up his blaster, a heavy repeater as it happens; Garandos takes aim and shoots the Mandalorian armored man in the hand. With that, two battered assassin droids appear, grab the silly individual called Avararda and the Mandalorian armored man, Garandos guessed the armor was phony, and haul them out of the cantina. Outside, the droids strip the two of their weapons, armor, credits, and other valuables, and tie them to the back of a bantha. Then, one of the battered assassin droids lights the backside of the bantha on fire, and it takes off at alarming speed.

Rane Scando watches as the Wookiee takes care of the pair of troublemakers. Chuckling softly, the veteran bounty hunter takes a drink, and is about to say something more to Reagan McGreggor when a beeping noise ruins the moment. Scando brings his personal communicator to his ear and listens to the message. Sighing, Scando returns the device to his belt, and then finishes his drink.

The door opened and a timid young creature walked in. Reluctantly the cloaked stranger weaved between hard stares and made her way to the bar. She stood for a minute or so, casually avoiding glances from the other customers.

It's ok. They're not looking at you. Now compose yourself and be natural

She pulled the hood of her cloak from her face to reveal her gentle features, a mark of her well bred family. Her dark, probing eyes scanned the room for someone to drink with.

Soon she would look for a job, but this was a time fo celebration. Sal did not want to spend her first night of freedom alone yet desperation was not an option.

Vash watched the proceedings. The actions of the bartendar and his lackeys angered him somewhat. They hadn't even targeted the instigator. Probably to scared to contront him. It was creatures like these that made him lose respect for all other sentient species.

Vash ordered some fresh dried chokey. He found the stuff revolting, but in his human form, he had to keep up appearances. He consumed it with no visible emotion. The Shi'ido payed for his meal, stood up to exit the Cantina. As he walked past the man who had started the whole thing, he ingrained the man's face into his memory. It might come in handy later. The Slashrat headed for hyperspace.

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."

*Geki enters the bar and sees his friend and former business associate, Rane Scando. He walks over to the mercenary's table and smiles, the effect savage in spite of Geki's intent.*

Long time, Rane. May I sit?

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Piccolo landed his Firespray ship, got out, and sent it back into the atmosphere by remote. The bounty hunter silently entered the Cantina, weary of his enemy Rane Scando. Piccolo made no motion toward him, and stayed out of the Mercenaries line of sight. He sat in the corner facing the wall, and began to go over a datapad containing the details of the Citadel's repairs.

Avararda didnt have time to react. Before he knew it, he was on the back of a bantha on fire. The screaming monster ran about in place, trying to shake the unbelievable pain off. Finally, the supid thing got it's senses back and dropped to the ground. Rolling in place, the dirt choking the fire, the bantha defeated the intolerable misery-maker. Avararda amazingly managed to avoid being crushed, although the mischief makers had gotten away with his items.

Good thing I gotta spare vibrosword in my ship.

Carefully tracing the bantha's footsteps back to the cantina, and turning into the landing bay. The exit ramp lowered for it's pilot, and Var boarded his ship.

Now, where did I put- Oh yeah, my room.

He went to his room, and retrieved the sword.

To the assassin droids. They have my crystal, but I'm betting they dont know what it's for though.

Lowering the exit ramp, he left, this time armed and ready for combat. He entered the cantina and found the droids, but where was his stuff?

The droids for now he thought.

Moving into position, he watched them with disgust. Var snuck through the shadows until.. A little closer

Then, when he finally got to them, he slashed the closest droids neck. His head fell clean off. The next one stood up, apparently confused. Avararda's anger filled him. Only revenge filled his mind. Var stabbed the next one in his control panel before he could get his blaster out. He breathed heavily, the thrill of combat not quite worn off yet. Looking around, the cantina patrons turned their heads back to their drinks, meals, and conversations.

Now that the battle was over, Var sheathed his sword. He walked to the bar and said to the wookie bartender "Sorry for all of that. Its just that your employee promised me credits. I didnt mean any bloodshed at all. Wanna start out on a clean slate? My names Avararda, but you can call me Var. You wouldn't happen to know where your stuff is, would you?"The wookie thought for a sec, then growled his language. Var didnt know what he said. "ANY TRANSLATORS IN HERE?!" Var yelled around. He waited for one to approach.

After waiting for a few hours, and a few drinks, a translator approached. Avararda didnt notice the stranger's approach.

"I heard you needed a translator. How many creds you got?"

Avararda looked at the character. He didnt seem dangerous, but this was a cantina.

"Alright, tell me what the wookie's saying." Var called the wookie over. Growls and roars escaped the wookies throat. Var looked at the translator. He looked back.

"Says your stuff is in the speeder next to the mandalorian ship. I'll be here, waiting for my credits."

Your gonna be waiting for a while, pal Var thought. He thanked the tender for his help, and told the translator the same. Leaving for the landing bay, he looked for a speeder. Sand was blown in his face and made him squint his eyes, but he eventually saw the speeder the wookie bartender spoke of.

There you are.

Approaching the vehicle, he looked at the contents of it. Everything he had on him was here. He smiled to himself and closed the bag and returned to his ship.

I am OUTTA here.

The ship's main thrusters activated, kicking dust into the already sandy air. He watched the slowly fading planet, then went to his quarters.

An untracable comm reaches Reagan's ears, set on a frequency that allows it to be easily intercepted.

Reagan. Sorry I've been away. I had an extended bounty that took me to Muunlist for an extended period and I was unable to contact you during that time. It ended in a most satisfactory fashion. I'm currently taking a bounty with some rebels. They wish to make some negotiations with a certain member of the Imperials and the task has fallen to me. I will get back to you when I am able.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

The Wolf Blade I never left the atmosphere as it made its way to the city of choice; Mos Eisley It engines roared as it sailed from desert to city in almost no time at all. Soon it landed in an appropriate dock and its owner walked out with a new brown bag attached to his belt. Jango walked through the streets as it headed to the Cantina to places some small devices. He saw people begin backing away as the Mandalorian made his way to the entrance. People here still remembered Boba Fett and his deadly presence. Most likely it meant someone was going to die soon.

The Silver and black armor appeared in the doorway and his hand appeared to slip to his weapons but instead grabbed a small device out of his pocket. It picked up images and sounds and transmitted them to the same computer but a different memory bank. Jango planned to place these all around the Cantina to pick up on any news an information that was going on in the galaxy, seeing as some things do not get the approval of the Holonet. He places one on the door as he glides into the room. He stuck out less than a quarter of an inch so noone would notice. He walks to a table where two men were sitting. He grabs the edges of the table placing the device underneath.

"Are either of you Jex Blet?"

"No."

"No."

Jango walks away and does the same thing to 4 more tables angling the devices to get a good view of who was going to each table. The Bounty Hunter then walks to the bar and asks for a drink. The lowly barmaid looks at him strange before Jango places his EE-3 on the bar stand. She then hurries to get him his drink. Jango knew weapons had an effect on most barmaids, and it held true with this one. The warrior places a device behind the bar as he yanks his drink away from the human. He gulps it down without revealing any part of his face and he heads out the door. He keeps walking just like he always did calm and cool. Shanks reaches his ship soon and sends a com to someone he knew could help him. He walks to the cockpit and takes off for Gala.

Show no mercy!

Jango.jpg

"Why don't you wait for me at the bar, I'll be done here in a few moments."

Rane Scando offers a small smile, and then nods his head in the direction of the beautiful woman sitting across the table. As the veteran bounty hunter points to an empty spot near the bar, a pungent aroma fills his nostrils ”“ it was a horrible smell, one Scando knew, but couldn't quite place. For whatever reason, thoughts of killing and in particular, shooting people in the head, enter Scando's mind. Now slightly uncomfortable, Scando places a hand on his blaster.

"I'll be with you in a second, old buddy."

Garandos the Wookiee's lips curl back, showing off his large, very sharp teeth, as the Trandoshan bounty hunter turned crime boss called Piccolo enters the cantina. One hand on the heavy repeater under the bar, the powerfully built Wookiee shouts:

"Hey, we don't serve your kind in here!"

Piccolo ignored the wookiee as he finished his calculations. When he was finished, he looked up at him.

"Don't worry wookiee, I have no intention of skinning you this day. And I certainly don't want any of the crap you serve here. I will leave when I'm ready, but I advise you don't start trouble, if you desire to keep your head."

With that Piccolo seemed to look back down at his datapad. But in truth he was scanning the rest of the bar. His helmet had a wide enough visor to prevent anyone from seeing just which direction he was looking.

"I don't think you understand, this place is heavily funded by the Hutts ”“ we don't serve your kind in here! Now get out, before I put a burning hole in your head, snake!"

With his teeth clenched, Garandos the Wookiee, former smuggler, draws his heavy repeater from behind the bar and levels it at the green-skinned bounty hunter. Now, Garandos is a rather large individual, as most Wookiees are, and has a pretty bad temper, as most Wookiee's do, so in circumstances like these, Garandos knows what to do. Two more assassin droids, two of the original eight that were given to Garandos from none other than Wyhl the Hutt, step forth from the shadows and also aim their arm-mounted blaster cannons at Piccolo.

"The moment you move, I'm going to bump a few blaster bolts in your direction. Move against me, and the droids on either side of you will blow you away. Now get out!"

"That my wookiee friend was a mistake. I'm already in a bad mood, and I really didn't want to have to kill you."

With the fluid movement only afforded by mechanical enhancements, Piccolo pulled his blast shield, kicking the table in front of him. Garandos had no time to fire, but the droids reaction time left Piccolo with two blaster shots striking his armor. The armor held, though it burnt as the heated metal lay against his flesh.

The bounty hunter easily ignored the pain, ducking behind the table and unclipping his stun whip. Still holding the shield and whip, he wrapped his foot on the bottom of the table as the shots scorched it, trying to get at the bounty hunter behind. Piccolo kicked up causing the table to fly at Garandos, while simultaneously lashed the nearest droids foot. Electricity flowed through the whip leaving the droid useless. The other droid fired, its blast reflecting harmlessly off Piccolo's blast shield. Piccolo swung the sparking droid into the other one, both exploding in a heap of metal and circuitry.

Piccolo unslung his blaster rifle, and leveled at the wookiee, laying it atop his shield, as patrons began to flee.

"If you wouldn't have bothered me, I wouldn't have had to do that. Now you've cost the Hutts money. I don't think they like that. I'm going to give you two options. Option A, you leave me in peace and go back to your bartending duties like a good little furball, or Option B I make you. It's your choice."

"Option C ”“ I shoot you for messing up this cantina."

Rane Scando's eyes narrow as the veteran bounty hunter aims his blaster pistol at Piccolo of the Black Sun. Without a moment's hesitation, Scando squeezes the trigger, firing a single blaster bolt at Piccolo's trigger hand. At the distance Scando was standing from Piccolo, it wouldn't matter if the green-skinned bounty hunter was wearing armored gloves, or was bare-handed ”“ the blaster bolt hits and burns. Before another moment can go by, Scando pulls a concussion grenade off of his belt using his left hand, and tosses it at Piccolo as he ducks behind a side-turned table. The small explosion sends the green-skinned bounty hunter flying across the cantina.

Rane Scando then stands and takes a few steps backwards, his back now facing the wall. With his blaster pistol trained on Piccolo, the veteran bounty hunter picks up a drink and downs it. The look on Scando's face is one of pure hatred as he quickly pulls over the over-turned table he had used as cover before.

Garandos, seeing that the fight had transformed into a battle between two rivals, holds back for a moment. With his heavy repeater in hand, the Wookiee quickly looks around, taking in the damage. Garandos quickly makes a mental note to bill the Black Sun, and the resumes watching Piccolo, Rane Scando, and the individuals Rane Scando had been sitting with.

*Geki is not entirely dismayed by the situation which has unfolded before him. True, he and his ally's hand has been forced before he would ideally have desired, but as a feral bloodlust takes him he ignores reason completely.*

Excuse me, Rane.

*Geki performs a backflip, bringing his feet into contact with the rough, dirty wall of the cantina. He uses his powerful thigh muscles, aided by the Force, to propel himself across the cantina, his sharp claws outstretched. His claws shear through the huge Wookiee Garandos' arm, rending muscle and fur, and causing the bartender to drop his firearm. Geki lands feet-first against the wall behind the bar, and propels himself once again, this time square into the Wookiee's chest. He attempts to bite deep into the Wookiee's throat, but Garandos is enraged by this point, and Geki leaps away again before the bartender can harm him. He uses the Force to crush the repeater, and lands a few metres away from the Wookiee. Now the fight is even, Geki thinks, as he squats on the floor, growling at Garandos.*

Come on, Wookiee. I'll tear you limb from limb.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

One minute he's getting ready to make the jump to lightspeed and the next a comm comes in from Rane telling him to go to the Mos Eisely Cantina. Doing as told, the dashing hunter promptly negated his hyperdrive and brought his ship around the planet in a quick orbit, before quickly dropping down through the atmosphere towards the infamous Cantina. Not wasting anytime with Space Travel Control, Tekkan Raas blazed a path towards the establishment and upon landing he quickly walked down the landing ramp and armed his YT-2000's defenses.

With his black trenchcoat flowing behind him, the bounty hunter wasn't surprised to hear a small exposion eminate from the bar...it was Rane's style afterall. Drawing his SuroSuub pistol he calmly walked in, seeing the beast known as Geki attacking the bartender, Piccolo laying in a heap across the room and surprising enough Rane having a drink. Quickly dashing over to his position, taking apt cover when needed, Tekkan Raas quickly closed the gap between the two of them and through a devilish smile to the hunter.

"Thanks for calling me...you know I hate to miss a good fight."

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."