Mos Eisley - Tatooine

Tarrian Skywalker

With a vicious roar, Garandos swings his wounded arm and hits a mess of tubes and hoses hooked up to various bar machines. Grabbing hold of one of the larger hoses, the Wookiee gives a mighty tug, pulling the far end of the hose out of the machine it was hooked up to. A mess of dark-colored liquid begins to spray out of the end ”“ Garandos aims this at Jidai Geki. As the dark-colored liquid covers the feral beast, Garandos also pulls out a small device ”“ a lighter of sorts - using his good arm's hand. With a flick of his thumb, Garandos ignites the dark-colored liquid, and subsequently, Jidai Geki. As the feral beast goes up in flames, Garandos pulls out the large slab of rubber he had used to attack some troublemakers earlier. In less than a second, Garandos closes the distance between the burning feral beast and himself, and gives Jidai Geki a good smack across the head, sending him flying.

Moric expected to relax but not like this. He should have expected all of the violence though, based on what he had heard about Mos Eisley. This was diffenetly beats space travel.

Moric had to dive out of the way in order to keep his head more times than he wanted to. After a while the random fights started to get entertaining.

Moric silently moved into the corner of the bar and tried not to draw attention to himself. He kept a blaster to the ready under the table just in case someone wanted to add him into the mix of violence.

He needed another drink. He looked towards the bar and found that the bartender was fighting with someone as well.

This is going to get very interesting.

Moric leaned back in his chair and continued to watch the action, while keeping one hand on his blaster.

moric.jpg

With calm calculation Piccolo took stock of his wounds. The blaster wound to his hand was minor, his skin was burnt but the hand was still functional. The explosion did more damage to the bar than Piccolo. The shot to Piccolo's hand had forced him to drop the whip, but he still held his blast shield. Now he took stock of Scando. Scando had made the first move. That made this look less like a setup. Piccolo knew Scando well by now. Rane specialized in cheap tactics. And the arrival of Tekkan Raaz confirmed that. Geki would make short work of the wookiee, but unless Piccolo's special back up arrived soon, they would still be in trouble.

As he deduced all of this, he was moving. He pulled his pistol and charged forward firing all the way, his shield raised in front of him. The shots were blind, and more meant to keep Scando down than anything. Scando's concussion missiles could easily have taken him out right there, but Piccolo tapped the switch on his wrist giving him a short boost from his rocket pack. His head barely bumped the ceiling as he took to the air. The bounty hunter came down, his feet crashing through the over-turned table.

Piccolo slammed his shield into Scando before he could fire, sheathing his pistol at the same time. He drove his knee into Scando's ribs with a sickening crack. Armor or no, Piccolo easily overpowerd the human bounty hunter. He gripped Scando's throat lifting him into the air as he tried to squeeze the life from his most hated enemy, twisting him, so Piccolo was now against the wall, and Scando faced outward. This was where he had the advantage, a close quarters battle.

I have waited a long time to have Scando one on one, without his hordes of allies being thrown at me. With no one to protect him, he will be a fine addition to my collection.

A Dozen Hutt Elite Troops enter the Cantina to regulate.

Stop in the name of Wyhl! Anyone who continues will die, we will hold no special cases.

The laser sights of the large blaser guns were aimed on everyone within.

We are not here to kill anyone. Now go back to your business of drinking and fraternizing. A continuation of destruction here is like spitting on Wyhl himself!

As Piccolo rushed at Rane Scando, the young bounty hunter starred on in discontent...he wished those two would just finally finish it once and for all...but not like this. He hid behind his energy shield and his armor, forgoing facing the veteran bounty hunter head on, Man to Transdoshan, Fist to Claw. As the green hunter crashed through the table and delivered his knee into Rane's chest, Tekkan Raas still stood in the shadows watching. He figured Rane could hold his own and since being the youngest member of the Elite Mercenary Unit once more caused him to be forgotten, Tekkan held his blaster out and rested the sights on Piccolo's forehead.

In the aggresor's position he wouldn't be able to move Rane or engage his blast shield in time to stop the advancing energy bolt. Once more he was at the mercy of a blaster pointed at his head, but the dashing hunter wanted to give Rane more time to get out of this one on his own. As the Hutt troops stormed the cantina the bounty hunter knew all too well that the fight was over, yet he couldn't pass up a chance to taunt his opponent. Emerging from the shadows he held his blaster at hip level, the sights still rested on his green forehead.

"Tough luck, Piccolo, guess it just wasn't your day. Run back to your little Citadel, we'll be by shortly," he said as a devilish smirk formed on his face.

Throwing the right side of his trenchcoat back, the rogue holstered his blaster and returned his trenchcoat to its original position. This battle was over and there was no need to flaunt his armament any longer.

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

*Geki calls upon the Force to douse the flames, and shakes his head to rid the dizziness caused by the bartender's attack. Already his nanites, aided by the Force, are healing the superficial burns caused by Garandos. Geki smiles, an unpleasant sight amidst the sore, reddish skin of his face.*

Foolish, Wookiee. You should have gone for something a little more... fatal.

*Geki's head snaps up as the Hutt guards enter the room. Another distraction he could do without.*

Piccolo, these guys are greenhorns. You take six, I'll take six. Quickly.

*Geki leaps from the behind the bar, using the Force as he does so. Two Hutt guards are flung against the wall at bone-shattering speed, their skulls crumpling like paper. He lands between two others, and his arms shoot out at lightning speed, grasping their throats. Geki digs his claws in, and a quick tug later the guards have had their throats torn out, gouts of crimson gore spraying onto the floor as they scramble around the room in vain until they collapse. Geki leaps again, and again. When he lands his mouth is ringed with blood and the Hutt guards are two less in number, one gutted and the other with a broken neck. Geki turns back to Garandos.*

Now we finish.

*Geki leaps, confident that Piccolo will finish off the other Hutt guards.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Geki was obviously trying to get them both killed. But Piccolo had no choice but to aid him. He gripped a handful of pellets from his belt, tossing them amongst the guards.

"Sorry, I'm not spitting on Wyhl, but his lackies shouldn't start things they can't finish."

The guards went for their blasters, but doubled over before they could fire as a poisonous cloud of gas hissed all around them. The nerve gas quickly finished them off. It began to dissapate, but just in case Piccolo brought the visor down on his helmet. He turned back to Rane and Tekkan spinning his pike, and standing in the ready position.

"Tekkan, you're out of your league. I advise you to leave this between me and Rane."

Nonetheless Piccolo kept both Mercs in front of him, knowing full well Rane wouldn't face him alone.

HFC received a comm from below. Patching into the public announcing system within the bar he spoke.

Garandos I have been amde aware Hutt Forces have been killed within your bar. If this does not stop in 6 hours I will be forced to level the bar. It can be rebuilt later, and the one they call Geki. I have heard of you Wyhl has emplyed you many times. Is this how you repay him?

Several more Hutt Troops enter the Bar. Opening fire as the enter. Some fall as they enter from the nerve gas still in the air, but a few were smart to bring masks.

Stand down or die, this...is...your...last...chance...

Seven troops set their guns to stun and open fire on Geki and Piccolo. They fall to the floor with ease. The remaining five that entered after kept their blaster rifles on automatic.

Garandos allow Geki and Piccolo safe passage. Piccolo is still an ally of the Hutts, and Geki has helped the Hutts enough for this little charade to go un-noticed. However, if when they awake this happens again they will die. I will leave five Elite Hutt Troops to ensure all goes well. Do not hurt them unless they try something.

HFC sat in his cruise ship above Tantooine pondering what was going on below.

Now is your time to die...

*Geki rises easily, shaking off the effect of the paltry nerve gas.*

To whomsoever may listen, I request that you convey a message to Wyhl:

Wyhl, you are fond of your petty ultimatums. I offer you my own; if you persist in your futile efforts at peace-keeping, I will retire sure enough. If I am forced to do this, however, I swear that I will devote my not inconsiderable wealth, accumulated over many years, and my own strength and cunning, to exterminating you. I offer you my own ultimatum, Hutt; withdraw your forces, leave Piccolo and myself to finish our battle with Scando and his allies, and no more will be said of this. If your troops are here for longer than five minutes after I have issued this message, I will easily kill them and escape. Then I come for you, Wyhl, and you should know that I am not to be underestimated. I will see you slain if you persist. Leave now, and you live. Am I understood?

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Why do spit on his Majesty? Your amassed wealth is no match for the amassed wealth of his majesty. You will take this fight elsewhere. This chaos will not be allowed in that bar. Do you not respect the hutt who has emplyoed you and trusted you countless times? I will relay your message, however you must understand I cannot allow the destruction of this bar.

HFC thinks to himself for a moment.

If you take the fight outside the bar I will stand down. If you wish to continue within the bar I will open fire with hoards of troops and ships from above. Hear me Geki you will respect my order, if it were not for your past efforts with the Hutts you would already be dead.

ooc: Who trained you in the force anyways? I don't recall you RPing that. I don't care just wondering.

Now is your time to die...

Piccolo propped himself up on his force pike. Even his Trandoshan blood could not fully overcome the stunning blasts. He was foolish to leave his back open to an attack.

"Perhaps Geki's wealth does not rival Wyhl's, but mine does. I will not bow down to threats. As long as Wyhl employees the traitor known as Ob Ordeena, he is no friend of mine. You can tell him that. I would never make open war on the Hutt Palace, even if the Hutts bring war to my doorstep. I stood within his walls and pledged my allegiance to him. I stand by that, now matter what. But anywhere else associated with that Twi'lek should be considered in immediate danger. I use this opportunity to warn Wyhl this war is far from over, and he needs to choose a side. But I think it's clear he already has."

Piccolo turned to Scando and Tekkan.

"I will wait for you on the sands of Tatooine. Come if you dare."

*The Grave Breaker blasts out of hyperspace and enters the Tatooine Air space, then heads straight toward the Cantina. Ronin's ship landed, then the back hatch opened.*

--Comm to Jidai Geki--

"I've got some supplies to help even this out. Come aboard my ship and I'll pass them out, then we'll take the fast route into the desert. I don't want say what I've got on board for you, in case the comm is intercepted. "

--End Comm--

*Ronin waited for Geki, hoping he'd get on soon. He was anxious to get a piece of the action.*

FinalRONIN.png

The Hutt Royal Guards stood back, weapons still drawn. They did not want to have to kill Geki as he was a familiar face around the palace. But, his sudden hostility would not go un-noticed.

Take this outside Geki, I do not want to see anymore Hutt Soldiers or associates die in here. Why is it such a problem for this to be taken outside the Cantina?

*Ronin looked around through the feed from the holoprojectors. He could see in all directions, and react to anything out of the ordinary in a fair amount of time. He thought about Rane and Tekkan quite a bit. The Defenses remained armed, prepared in case the wrong- or right person boarded the ship...*

FinalRONIN.png

*Geki glowers at Rane and the others.*

Very well. I will leave the cantina, as a favour to Wyhl, but you will interfere no more in my affairs.

*Geki extends a clawed digit towards Rane and Tekkan.*

We'll be outside. You can't hide in here forever.

*Geki turns and walks towards the door, the Hutt guards parting. He walks to the landing ramp of Ronin's ship.*

Ronin, it's Geki. Permission to come aboard?

Geki1.jpg

Rane Scando crosses the cantina, finds himself a nice empty table in a corner, and takes a seat. Blaster pistol on the table, the veteran bounty hunter takes off his protective coat, peels away the layers of fireproof strips underneath, and then removes the chest plate of the body armor that was like a second skin to him. Piccolo's attack had not actually broken one, or many, of Scando's ribs, but, as it appeared, only cracked one or two. Teeth clenched, Scando pulls a needle out from a compartment on his belt, and injects himself with it. With a strange half grin, Scando tosses the needle aside and replaces his body armor, fireproof linings, and coat.

With a slight nod, signifying thanks, to Tekkan Raas, Scando then proceeds to put new charge in his blaster pistol, and then does a quick check to see that his Golan Arms FC-1 was good to go. Rising from the table, the veteran bounty hunter walks over to another table, one occupied by two Bith musicians, and picks up a drink. After gulping it down, Scando walks over to Tekkan Raas, who was standing near the contingent of troopers working for the Hutts.

"Once again, it is time to kill Piccolo. Maybe this time he will take it as a hint and actually stop coming back, eh? We'll have to kill Jidai Geki, as well; his betrayal is unfortunate, but doesn't cut too deeply. Both appear to rely heavily on their size, strength, and healing abilities ”“ we'll have to rely on this."

Scando taps his left hand's index finger against the side of his head. The veteran bounty hunter then leans forward and whispers a few words to his younger comrade, his words hushed so that no soul within the cantina would or could hear. With that, Scando shoulders his Golan Arms FC-1, picks yet another drink off of a nearby table, and waits for Tekkan Raas to ready himself.

Var's ship, now with a new name, The Canine, landed in the all-to-familiar landing bay of the Mos Eisley cantina. As the dust and sand kicks up, Var looks out his window.

Why did I come back here? he thought. Oh yeah, 'cause she told me to.... Smiling to himself, he allowed the main thrusters to do their job. A bounce initiated when the ship landed, and Var saw people emerging from the cantina. He shuddered when he remembered how close to dying he was the last time he came here. Var walks to the storage room on his ship. He looks around, at last finding what he wanted. Grabbing the vibrosword, and taking a small blaster pistol, he walks off the ship, telling 77-LL to guard the ship. He stopped, the sand blowing around making Var squint his eyes. He wasnt adjusted to the sun here quite yet either. He resumed his walk, aiming for the cantina's entrance. The transition from the bright sun to the ill-lit cantina was instant. Avararda looked around, trying to find work, but nothing too dangerous yet. He took a seat, hoping someone would need help in a fight or something that they would reward him for.

"An ale, please. Thank you." Var ordered. Sipping the liquid, he observed the rag-tag crowd, thinking of how far he would go for some credits.

Pretty far.....

Edited by Guest

A man in clone trooper armor walks into the Cantina. He could tell there had been a fight here seeing as Hutt Guards were around and guarding instead of either drinking or shooting. He sees two men off to the side preparing for battle. It had been awhile since Michael had fought.

"Excuse me good sirs. I can see you are going into a battle outside. I know you would be ableto handle the two monsters outside but there is a third man out there offering them assistance. I would like to help you even the odds a bit by offering you my capabilities."

Michael shoulders his clone trooper rifle and waits for their reply.

MSearcy2.jpg

Var abandons his drink and looks at the man talking to Scando. Var had been trapped on a flaming bantha with Scando, and seeing as he was alive, Var decided to make up for leaving Scando. Var moved towards where Rane was talking, and said "Hey Rane, remember me? Yeah, I can vouch for what this man is saying, and I wanna fight with you. Four on three, we easily overpower them. We have to act fast though, we dont want to let them get more people too." Var waited for Rane Scando's answer, hoping that he knew what he was getting into.

Edited by Guest

*Geki stops at the landing ramp, his head inclined to one side, as if listening to something. He looks up the ramp and into the depths of the ship.*

Deal's changed, Wartide. We do our business out here, rather than in your ship.

*Geki thumbs his ship remote behind his back, bringing the craft close by and arming it in case of any betrayal on Ronin's part. Apparently, the pirate was allied with the mercenaries...*

Geki1.jpg

*Ronin angrily stomped out of his ship, in his hands A flechette gun and an armored vest. Ronin threw the items at Geki and looked at him with an angry scowl..*

"You hurt my feelings, Geki. I don't like it when people don't trust me. This will certainly be the last time I give you armor and weapons, you ungrateful bastard."

*Ronin walked into the desert, leaving Geki behind. He paused, momentarily, adding another phrase.*

"And by the way, your ship wouldn't stand a chance against mine."

*With that Ronin dissapeared into the desert.*

FinalRONIN.png

Take some advice, Ronin; never trust anybody. My thanks for the provisions. I'll be in touch to finish our deal.

*Geki dons the armour and takes the flechette gun, and squats in plain sight of the cantina, watching and waiting.*

Geki1.jpg

As the veteran bounty hunter spoke into his ear a devilish smirk broke across the young hunter's face. It seemed so long ago that they had destroyed the Black Sun Citadel and a skirmish sounded like just the thing to kill time...and people. As he moved over to an empty uncharred portion of the bar he unholstered his dual SoroSuub pistols and held them out in front of him, resting the sights on two unsuspecting patrons. Though they ducked in fear it wasn't to kill, merely to test his reflexes for range accuracy and speed, which were as high as ever.

With a simple downward twirl he holstered both blasters and throwing open his trenchcoat, he swung the modified E-11/S blaster carbine forward that was hanging from a strap on his arm. Testing its sights and placing a fresh charge pack in it, he swung the blaster rifle downard and closed his trenchcoat. Turning on his heel he walked back over to Rane and after taking a shot of a strange blue liquid he spoke.

"Ready when you are."

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

Var, now ready with Scando, went into his "adrenaline mode." Upon entering this mode, Var closed his eyes and concentrated on his kill, his prey... He tried to feel the connection with his vibroblade, his savior. In a flash, the blade was in his hands awaiting the blood it would spill. Var always cleansed his blade after combat, and he would keep doing it forever. Avarada's eyes snapped open, his dark eyes now ablaze with hatred. He said two simple words: "Lets go."

Edited by Guest